PDA

View Full Version : Obama First health care, now amnesty for illegals

petegz28
03-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Obama endorses immigration blueprint

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/18/obama-endorses-immigration-blueprint/

HonestChieffan
03-18-2010, 05:04 PM
he wants more here. Its all part of the plan.

banyon
03-18-2010, 06:30 PM
he wants more here. Its all part of the plan.

So did the Republicans.

It's corporate America's plan.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 06:33 PM
So did the Republicans.

I won't argue that. As the RINO Graham is a co-sponsor of this bill.

HonestChieffan
03-18-2010, 06:36 PM
So did the Republicans.

You are falling further into the pit of stupidity

petegz28
03-18-2010, 06:37 PM

Actually he is right. The Dems want the illegals for votes. The Repubs want them for cheap labor.

ClevelandBronco
03-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Obama endorses immigration blueprint

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/18/obama-endorses-immigration-blueprint/

He's looking hard for a group that won't want his fucking empty head on a platter next election.

ClevelandBronco
03-18-2010, 06:39 PM
So did the Republicans.

Guess what? Both parties are the corporate America party.

banyon
03-18-2010, 06:42 PM

Another great take from "Honest" Chieffan. Man this forum has been electric with your interesting contributions the last couple of days, hasn't it?

banyon
03-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Guess what? Both parties are the corporate America party.

Yes, and it shows Obama's ties with them are too tight as well.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 06:47 PM
Yes, and it shows Obama's ties with them are too tight as well.

Obama was\is a complete ****ing facade. When will people get that? He was a rha-rha speaking, community organizer. Nothing more. He knows nothing about running a business. He knows nothing about governing a State. He can't hold a candle to any of our recent Presidents when it comes to credentials. And by that I mean, Bush Sr. (CIA director, little weak but still a position of power, and VP for 8 years), Clinton (Governor of Arkansas), Bush Jr. (Governor of Texas). They all had prior experience on how to govern or had experience running a large organization in the case of Bush Sr. and he was at least VP before he was President.

Obama was a teacher and community organizer that promised people the world and the majority took the bait.

banyon
03-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Obama was\is a complete ****ing facade. When will people get that? He was a rha-rha speaking, community organizer. Nothing more. He knows nothing about running a business. He knows nothing about governing a State. He can't hold a candle to any of our recent Presidents when it comes to credentials. And by that I mean, Bush Sr. (CIA director, little weak but still a position of power, and VP for 8 years), Clinton (Governor of Arkansas), Bush Jr. (Governor of Texas). They all had prior experience on how to govern or had experience running a large organization in the case of Bush Sr. and he was at least VP before he was President.

Obama was a teacher and community organizer that promised people the world and the majority took the bait.

The mainstream criticism of Obama during the campaign certainly wasn't that he was a corporate shill. It was that he was a dangerous communist totalitarian, etc. But, of course he has done nothing of the kind except pay lip service to such ideas.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 06:58 PM
The mainstream criticism of Obama during the campaign certainly wasn't that he was a corporate shill. It was that he was a dangerous communist totalitarian, etc. But, of course he has done nothing of the kind except pay lip service to such ideas.

What mainstream criticism? You couldn't say anything bad about the man without being called a racist. He was never pressured for details as he made these grande promises.

And I would say there is a certain amount of merit to the communist label.

banyon
03-18-2010, 07:12 PM
What mainstream criticism? You couldn't say anything bad about the man without being called a racist. He was never pressured for details as he made these grande promises.

And I would say there is a certain amount of merit to the communist label.

Conservatives didn't criticize Obama during the campaign? What? :spock:

petegz28
03-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Conservatives didn't criticize Obama during the campaign? What? :spock:

See the second sentence in my reply.

banyon
03-18-2010, 07:25 PM
See the second sentence in my reply.

Yes, that was the criticism, so good that you see my point now.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 07:33 PM
Yes, that was the criticism, so good that you see my point now.

What is your point? That everyone who criticized Obama indeed is a racist?

banyon
03-18-2010, 07:55 PM
What is your point? That everyone who criticized Obama indeed is a racist?

Yeah, that was it.

I'm out.

jettio
03-18-2010, 08:24 PM

Obama is doing a better job fighting Al Qaeda since he has Pakistan doing something now.

You remember Al Qaeda, that is the organization that created the only reason that B*sh got re-elected.

You just like having a President that is stupider than you.

Go to church and find a better hobby than hating a smart President that is trying his best.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Obama is doing a better job fighting Al Qaeda since he has Pakistan doing something now.

You remember Al Qaeda, that is the organization that created the only reason that B*sh got re-elected.

Go to church and find a better hobby than hating a smart President that is trying his best.

how's bin Laden?

jettio
03-18-2010, 08:31 PM
how's bin Laden?

His support is weakening. The only people suporting him are guys like you.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 08:33 PM
His support is weakening. The only people suporting him are guys like you.

LMAO, is that what you are reduced to now? Meanwhile Russia is getting ready to help Iran build nukes.

jettio
03-18-2010, 08:38 PM
LMAO, is that what you are reduced to now? Meanwhile Russia is getting ready to help Iran build nukes.

No kidding. If that is the case then we need to give amnesty to illegals.

I know I ain't going to clean up any of that radioactive sh*t.

stevieray
03-18-2010, 10:49 PM

:rolleyes:

fan4ever
03-18-2010, 11:32 PM
The theory I believe most is that Washington wants to legalize the aliens so they can begin to pay into the system; they are already a drain on the infrastructure; why not get them on board to start paying for the Social Security and Medicare our politicians have bankrupted?

ClevelandBronco
03-19-2010, 04:05 AM
The theory I believe most is that Washington wants to legalize the aliens so they can begin to pay into the system; they are already a drain on the infrastructure; why not get them on board to start paying for the Social Security and Medicare our politicians have bankrupted?

I guess they can help take the place of some of the millions of citizens who would have been paying into the system had they not been yanked from their mothers' wombs before they were born.

jjjayb
03-19-2010, 06:17 AM

Yep, as soon as you make them citizens they are going to stop working under the table jobs and start working legit jobs. :rolleyes:

banyon
03-19-2010, 08:07 AM
If they do in fact make this their next legislative effort, then they are politically tone deaf and deserve to get swept out of Congress in the Fall.

You've just tried to force through one unpopular program while the economy is tanked, and now you want to give a handout to people who came here illegally. This might make sense to look at 2 years from now, but at the present it's a surefire forumla for defeat.

fan4ever
03-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Yep, as soon as you make them citizens they are going to stop working under the table jobs and start working legit jobs. :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm not saying it would work, but I'm saying that's what Washington thinks.