PDA

View Full Version : Obama The Slaughter Rule to now become standard procedure for future bills

petegz28
03-18-2010, 05:05 PM
White House Won't Rule Out That Obama Will Sign Other Bills--Such As Immigration Reform--That Are Not Put to Yea-or-Nay Votes in Both Houses

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/63032

HonestChieffan
03-18-2010, 05:14 PM
They will create anarchy. The people in this country will rise in total opposition to Obama if he even suggests such a thing. If they think the town halls were loaud before, wait till this summer.

The people will take to the streets.

BucEyedPea
03-18-2010, 05:44 PM
You're witness Obama pulling an Allende—overthrow of our form of govt.

KCTitus
03-18-2010, 05:45 PM
At this rate, Im starting wonder if we will actually be allowed to vote in 2012.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 05:50 PM
At this rate, Im starting wonder if we will actually be allowed to vote in 2012.

I'm telling you what. This guy and Pelosi are drving this country inches away from a civil or revolutionary war. They pass this bill this weekend and you will see the majority of this country come unglued at the hinges. Particularly due to the way they are doing it.

Congress is under the strongest microscope it has ever been under right now. Obama and Pelosi are playing on the stupidity of a few and then pretending that everyone else is just as stupid.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 06:17 PM
You're witness Obama pulling an Allende—overthrow of our form of govt.

We are just witnessing a bunch of jack offs drunk on power.

KCTitus
03-18-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm telling you what. This guy and Pelosi are drving this country inches away from a civil or revolutionary war. They pass this bill this weekend and you will see the majority of this country come unglued at the hinges. Particularly due to the way they are doing it.

I just dont trust the republicans to repeal this completely...once something is passed, and Obama knows this and is why he's push to do this outside of the law, is that he knows even if his party loses, the Republicans wont ever be able to repeal it.

I hope this is not the case, but that's the beginning of then end. My children will never know liberty.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 06:27 PM
I just dont trust the republicans to repeal this completely...once something is passed, and Obama knows this and is why he's push to do this outside of the law, is that he knows even if his party loses, the Republicans wont ever be able to repeal it.

I hope this is not the case, but that's the beginning of then end. My children will never know liberty.

They won't b able to repeal it until after the 2012 elections at the earliest. Obama would veto anything between now and then.

This may very well be the beginning of the end. The day where illegals are entitled to more than you are. The day when you will be made even poorer so the government can get richer. The day where the government will control every aspect of your life is near at hand.

go bowe
03-18-2010, 11:11 PM
They will create anarchy. The people in this country will rise in total opposition to Obama if he even suggests such a thing. If they think the town halls were loaud before, wait till this summer.

The people will take to the streets.take to the streets?

you mean like in iran?

or the anti-war protests of the 60's and early 70's?

that's taking it to the streets/doobie brothers (or is it dooby?)

fan4ever
03-18-2010, 11:23 PM
People have been taking it to the streets; we just need to put these a-holes out into the streets.