PDA

View Full Version : Football Page = Pro Bowl - Chiefs = Playoffs

RustShack
03-18-2010, 10:04 PM
* JarradPage44
Maybe I'll try makin it thru a season makin a bunch of plays helpin my team make the playoffs and goin to the pro bowl *bar set* let's do it less than 20 seconds ago via Twitterrific

JarradPage44
Some ppl might ask why I didn't say super bowl but I believe u make the playoffs first then worry about winning a super bowl

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Yawn.......

Von Dumbass
03-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Who?

Chiefs=Good
03-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Who?

he didnt go to Stanford i wouldnt worry...

SNR
03-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Who?He's incredible. Multiple coaches around the league look at him and see him as a game-changing safety who could turn into one of the best safeties in the game very quickly.

See how annoying and gay that shit is, Knowmo? That's you. That comment above is you.

LaChapelle
03-18-2010, 10:28 PM
LJ said Page would never be a probowler because he farts like a girl

-King-
03-18-2010, 10:31 PM
He's incredible. Multiple coaches around the league look at him and see him as a game-changing safety who could turn into one of the best safeties in the game very quickly.

See how annoying and gay that shit is, Knowmo? That's you. That comment above is you.

You forgot the 1000 twitter links.

Chiefs=Good
03-18-2010, 10:32 PM
He's incredible. Multiple coaches around the league look at him and see him as a game-changing safety who could turn into one of the best safeties in the game very quickly.

ROFL ROFL

Mr. Laz
03-18-2010, 10:34 PM
so you want him to say what?

i'm gonna try not to suck this year and hope my team can win 5 games?

what the fuck do you expect

RustShack
03-18-2010, 10:41 PM

what the fuck do you expect

Uhh.. he doesn't have to tweet anything like either at all

Chiefs=Good
03-18-2010, 10:41 PM

yes :)

Farzin
03-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Maurice Leggett said he is ending careers this year, although he was the one who helped start the career of Miles Austin. Still trying to figure that one out.

NashvilleRock.net
03-19-2010, 12:32 AM
NEWSFLASH: Chiefs safety Jarrad Paige was found dead in his home after what is believed to be a massive crack overdose.

DaneMcCloud
03-19-2010, 12:50 AM
Jarrad Page is an average safety whose strengths include being a ball hawk.

Unfortunately, I think that by the time he shines in the NFL, he'll be in a different city.

Hope I'm wrong.

SNR
03-19-2010, 01:41 AM
Jarrad Page is an average safety whose strengths include being a ball hawk.

Unfortunately, I think that by the time he shines in the NFL, he'll be in a different city.

Hope I'm wrong.On that talentless team from this past season, he's one of the D's best players, and certainly the best safety.

Did Haley or Penderfuck see it that way, though? :banghead:

TinyEvel
03-19-2010, 01:48 AM
I honestly thought Page was no longer on the team. When there was that Twitter trash talk thread going around I was like "Well, at least he's not on our team anymore...career over" and then looked it up and he's still on the roster. WTF? He's worse against the run than Mike Brown? (please tell me Mike Brown is not on the roster...wait...HE IS! DAMMIT...SOMEONE!)

and PAge is on the roster but not the depth chart at kcchiefs.com. Hmmm?

-King-
03-19-2010, 02:33 AM
I honestly thought Page was no longer on the team. When there was that Twitter trash talk thread going around I was like "Well, at least he's not on our team anymore...career over" and then looked it up and he's still on the roster. WTF? He's worse against the run than Mike Brown? (please tell me Mike Brown is not on the roster...wait...HE IS! DAMMIT...SOMEONE!)

and PAge is on the roster but not the depth chart at kcchiefs.com. Hmmm?

He was on IR, thats why he's not on the depth chart.

KcMizzou
03-19-2010, 06:27 AM
Uhh.. he doesn't have to tweet anything like either at allLike such as... US Americans...

Monty
03-19-2010, 07:33 AM
I forgive him. He must be playing Madden 10 again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
03-19-2010, 08:25 AM
The more tweets I read the more I think a lot of NFL players are delusional.

TRR
03-19-2010, 08:37 AM
He says "Maybe..."

Isn't what he states something he should doing every season?

KC needs safety help bad!
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
03-19-2010, 08:59 AM
The more tweets I read the more I think a lot of NFL players...

...have poor representation that should be keeping them as far as possible from internet access...

SNR
03-19-2010, 09:13 AM
Like such as... US Americans...D'you think ol' Jared has maps of the Iraq?

talastan
03-19-2010, 09:30 AM
I think if we put Page at FS next to Berry at SS (Lord please say we draft him!) Page would do a lot better. You'd have Berry there for run support, and with his ball hawking skills and Page's, we hopefully would be able to cover recievers again. Then again that is if we draft Berry...

Detoxing
03-19-2010, 09:33 AM
I think if we put Page at FS next to Berry at SS (Lord please say we draft him!) Page would do a lot better. You'd have Berry there for run support, and with his ball hawking skills and Page's, we hopefully would be able to cover recievers again. Then again that is if we draft Berry...

If we do draft Berry, that would instantly make Carr the weakest link...aside from whomever our Nickel is, of course. We know Flowers will bring it, Paige will be decent at least, but Carr? Hrmm......Curios to see how his game changes. Will he get better, or will he get exposed?

Mr. Laz
03-19-2010, 10:05 AM
i wonder if Derrick Johnson can play Strong Safety. :hmmm:

Bane
03-19-2010, 10:27 AM

ROFL......................................................................:hmmm:.................... .................................:BS:...........................:D

Count Zarth
03-19-2010, 10:31 AM

Another great idea from the mind of Laz.

Count Zarth
03-19-2010, 10:32 AM

This is the ideal situation for us this year, IMO.

I don't want two rookies on the field at safety.

Mike Brown is fucking done and McGraw is a special teams player.

You can have one slow safety, but not two. Page, if he improves his tackling just a little bit, could be a decent strong safety I think, with the added bonus of outstanding ball skills. He already has shown an ability to hit.

Pair him with Berry at FS and you have a pretty nice combo, IMO.

I fear they will start Mike Brown again, though.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2010, 10:50 AM
ROFL......................................................................:hmmm:.................... .................................:BS:...........................:D
i know, i know ... it's stupid

just trying to think of some way to get DJ to be worth something

Danman
03-19-2010, 10:55 AM

Berry is NOT a SS. That would be wasting his talents. He's a FS that can also cover TE, RB, or a slot receiver in the slot. Page a ball hawk? Only against the Raiders. We need a SS too. I don't care if it's through the draft or if we sign someone.

Count Zarth
03-19-2010, 10:55 AM

At best, I think the Chiefs could get a 4th for him.

It's time to cut their losses. The 3-4 doesn't feature part-time inside linebackers.

Bane
03-19-2010, 11:05 AM

Ahh I was just fuggn with ya.I don't know WTF is wrong with him,he has flashes,but then falls back into Shawn Barberism........:shake:

vailpass
03-19-2010, 11:25 AM

Apparently KnowMo is in ChiefsPlanet's head a lot more than ChiefsPlanet is in KnowMo's head.

go bowe
03-19-2010, 12:33 PM
but can he play cornerback?

SNR
03-19-2010, 11:39 PM
Apparently KnowMo is in ChiefsPlanet's head a lot more than ChiefsPlanet is in KnowMo's head.You're correct. Knowmo's an annoying whore.

BIG K
03-19-2010, 11:52 PM
but can he play cornerback?

What the hell are you thinking? Why would the Chiefs ever waste any time trying to convert a safety to corner? That is just dumb....

:D

Priest31kc
03-19-2010, 11:58 PM
I think we are perfectly fine @ CB. Brandon Flowers is a top 5 CB in the AFC IMO. Carr is a solid #2. And they would both be better if we didnt have the worst safeties in the league, along w/ one of the worst pass rushes in the league. Seriously, put Eric Berry in that secondary, get a legit NT & pass rushing LB, & our CBs will look even better. What Flowers has done w/out all that is very impressive.

RustShack
03-20-2010, 06:46 AM
What the hell are you thinking? Why would the Chiefs ever waste any time trying to convert a safety to corner? That is just dumb....

:D

People think that you can only be a good safety if you have shut down corner skills like Berry.

beach tribe
03-20-2010, 07:45 AM

Dead on

LaChapelle
03-20-2010, 10:07 AM
Apparently KnowMo is in ChiefsPlanet's head a lot more than ChiefsPlanet is in KnowMo's head.

We're all awkwardly aware
the slurping isn't because of tomato bisque