Guru
03-20-2010, 05:26 PM
ugh

Buehler445
Get a motherfucking rebound.

ChiefaRoo
Ultimately the Morris twins should be the difference. Unless they foul out first.

Mr. Laz
dam,dam,dam

no rebounding muther fuckers

henry tipped it right out of aldrich's hands

Silock
Great play? That was a lucky fucking bounce.

Thig Lyfe
03-20-2010, 05:27 PM
The refs aren't the reason KU is losing this game.

Not the only reason.

BWillie
OREAR looks like he's from Kentucky

Lzen
I disagree. I get sick and tired of people say that because a teams losing they aren't trying hard enough. It's bullshit.

I don't usually bitch too much about the refs. Perhaps question a call here and there. But I also acknowledge that they usually even out throughout the game. Hopefully, that happens today.

Sure-Oz
zack galifinakas with the put back

BWillie
You know what's bullshit? When fans whine about the refs whenever they start losing.

Didn't say they were.

Silock
Geezus. Self better rip them a new asshole at half time. This is fucking pathetic.

Reerun_KC
We are playing UNI's game.... They are flat out owning KU.... This could be a long game folks.......

Buehler445
03-20-2010, 05:28 PM
Get a motherfucking rebound.

Again. Come the fuck on. Get a rebound.

Wow. They're going to run out the clock on this side of the floor.

BWillie
IF we get down by 10 at half time....you better pray we can win this game. WOW. Unf*cking believable

Reerun_KC
Geezus. Self better rip them a new asshole at half time. This is ****ing pathetic.

This is worse than the OSU championship game or the Tennessee Walkon game...

Thig Lyfe
03-20-2010, 05:29 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/33eiex5.jpg

Guru
how was that not a foul?

Lzen
The refs aren't the only reason KU is losing this game.

I agree.

Reerun_KC
WHAT?
How is that not a foul?

reaching in?

BillSelfsTrophycase
WTF was that?

Buehler445
No foul on that? None?

Mr. Laz
Collins holding the ball again for the last shot and sucking ass

stupid,stupid,stupid

Bearcat
jfc
Posted via Mobile Device

swayy07
wow i really thought he was gunna bend collins over and try and rape him right there

Mr. Arrowhead
wow collins traveled big time

Reerun_KC
Stunned that wasnt called... Totally floored...

tk13
03-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Collins was lucky he didn't get called for a travel there. Great half for UNI, they were seriously outhustling KU at the end of that half.

Reerun_KC
wow collins traveled big time

He sure did after the hack.....

Guru
wow collins traveled big timeYeah, after he was fouled.

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Collins was lucky he didn't get called for a travel there. Great half for UNI, they were seriously outhustling KU at the end of that half.

And UNI was lucky that Collins was going to the line for a shooting foul....

Strange huh?

Bearcat
Well boys, they've come out and punched you in the mouth.

What are you going to do about it?
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie

What difference does it make? He turned it over anyway.

KC_Connection
KU didn't come with any respect for their opponent, and they are rightfully getting beaten on both ends of the floor. A lot of time left, but this has all the makings of an upset. It's incredibly tough to make up ground on a team that plays defense like this.

DeezNutz
I'll be shocked if UNI is able to make this lead hold up.

But the final play of the first is a perfect microcosm for why Collins doesn't have a position at the next level. He simply doesn't have the handle.

pr_capone
LMFAO

Northern Iowa is certainly no Bucknell but they are doing well against the Jaybirds.

Reerun_KC

Posted via Mobile Device

You cant hit refs..... :harumph:

BWillie
You know what is sad? UNI would be my 2nd favorite team in this tournament. And I f*cking hate them right now. I hope they get food poisoning at half time

Mr. Laz
well

NUI got a boost from the Refs to begin the game
NUI was shooting hot in the 1st half
NUI was getting most, if not all, of the ball bounces in the 1st half

the fouls started balancing out ... if any of the other 2 things balance out in the 2nd half then NUI is in trouble.

ChiefaRoo
03-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Stunned that wasnt called... Totally floored...

You sure whine a lot for a guy who claims to know basketball. That was either a walk by Collins or a tied up ball but it clearly wasn't a foul on O'Rearend.

Reerun_KC
I'll be shocked if UNI is able to make this lead hold up.

But the final play of the first is a perfect microcosm for why Collins doesn't have a position at the next level. He simply doesn't have the handle.

Your right, He needed to shoot that while they were hanging and hacking on him....

Have to force the ref into making the call...

Buehler445
You know what's bullshit? When fans whine about the refs whenever they start losing.

I don't disagree. However, blatantly terrible officiating pisses me the fuck off.

I'm fully aware that KU is sucking shit, and that pisses me off too, but these officials are ridiculous.

DJay23
03-20-2010, 05:33 PM
KU didn't come with any respect for their opponent, and they are rightfully getting beaten on both ends of the floor. A lot of time left, but this has all the makings of an upset. It's incredibly tough to make up ground on a team that plays defense like this.

I'm not concerned about their D so much as I'm concerned with Fuckmyass making everything he shoots and KU getting out hustled all over the place.

DeezNutz
Your right, He needed to shoot that while they were hanging and hacking on him....

Have to force the ref into making the call...

I didn't think he was fouled. Looked like he traveled and wasn't under control.

But I could be wrong. I'm watching very passively.

BWillie

No. Because a team is losing, has 99.9% of the time zero relevance to a team not "trying hard enough" or "giving 100%" or "didn't respect their opponent" especially in the NCAA F*cking tournament. UNI is playing great. They are draining threes. Getting long freaking rebounds. Playing amazing defense. UNI is a really good team. That's why they've pretty much been in the Top 25 all year.

tk13
What difference does it make? He turned it over anyway.

None really, but your team is getting outhustled. He lowered his head and walked right into the guy then got tied up.

KU should still be okay. You don't want this to keep lingering on too long though... these Mo. Valley teams can sit on a lead and make it ugly.

Mr. Arrowhead
Yeah, after he was fouled.

just cuz collins put his head down, doesnt mean he got fouled. He was just praying for a foul.

KC_Connection
03-20-2010, 05:34 PM

Posted via Mobile Device
It's just the refs fault. They are playing with a fine level of effort....lol.

ROYC75
Well, they certainly stunk up that half.

N.Iowa has came to play and KU is , well just there. Better pick it up in the 2nd half, N. Iowa went to the locker room believing they can win and is very capable of doing just that.

ChiefaRoo
God some of you guys sound like donk fans.

KU can win this if they drive the ball into the post to the twins and Aldrich. That's how you beat UNI. I saw WSU do it earlier this year in Doo Dah. UNI will foul you in the post.

chiefqueen

I disagree, you can all the respect in the world for your opponent but if they bring their A+++++++++++++++ game, you're gonna get beat.

Buehler445
03-20-2010, 05:35 PM

They're going to have to play defense on their end first.

Silock
I'm officially worried.

KC_Connection
No. Because a team is losing, has 99.9% of the time zero relevance to a team not "trying hard enough" or "giving 100%" or "didn't respect their opponent" especially in the NCAA F*cking tournament. UNI is playing great. They are draining threes. Getting long freaking rebounds. Playing amazing defense. UNI is a really good team. That's why they've pretty much been in the Top 25 all year.
Have you been watching this game? UNI is playing harder than KU. They wanted it more in the 1st half. And sports have EVERYTHING to do with who wants it more when you get to this level.

Silock

KU can win this if they drive the ball into the post to the twins and Aldrich. That's how you beat UNI. I saw WSU do it earlier this year in Doo Dah. UNI will foul you in the post.

They've been fouling us in the post, but some of it just flat out wasn't called.

ROYC75
03-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Better play some defense and show some hustle, cause that is where we are losing it at.

KC_Connection
I didn't think he was fouled. Looked like he traveled and wasn't under control.

But I could be wrong. I'm watching very passively.

He wasn't fouled. This is just more whining from a bunch of people that can't accept that KU sucked in that half.

jjchieffan
If KU loses this game, you guys can blame Obama for jinxing them with his prediction that KU would when it all.

Sure-Oz
KU showing that killer instinct, this is a fucking tourney act like you want to win

BWillie
Have you been watching this game? UNI is playing harder than KU. They wanted it more in the 1st half. And sports have EVERYTHING to do with who wants it more when you get to this level.

I always knew sports was about wanting it enough. And giving 110% and all those bullsh*t cliches. I could have been a pro basketball player if I was playing w/ 110% effort and hustled. That is a load of crap. Sometimes a team comes to play, and the ball bounces their way. Sometimes it goes the other way. There is alot of chance in basketball, whether you like it your not.

KU isn't playing well. Not because they aren't hustling or trying. Maybe because they are getting out smarted, and getting outbombed from three by the bald guy, but not because of they aren't giving it their all. You think Sherron Collins came back to not give it 110%? You think Cole Aldrich let his draft stock slide from #5 to #12 to not try hard enough against UNI? Think again.

Saulbadguy
Kansas is the only team I've seen that can sleepwalk like this in the first half and turn it on.

Reerun_KC
None really, but your team is getting outhustled. He lowered his head and walked right into the guy then got tied up.

KU should still be okay. You don't want this to keep lingering on too long though... these Mo. Valley teams can sit on a lead and make it ugly.

This is the only thing that bugs me... We have to force them into our game. And not let them muddle it up with hack a shack crap the play in the MVC....

They dont have the quality depth to run with KU all game long. Time to force the full court and push the tempo... Cant let them walk up the court and drain 35 seconds per possession off....

Buehler445
I'm officially worried.

I have been for 10 minutes.

HC_Chief
03-20-2010, 05:37 PM
Rebounds are the story so far. KU is getting out-rebounded by a smaller team because they are not hustling as hard as UNI.

UNI is playing like a team that wants to win it all. KU is playing with malaise once more.

This team plays like a bunch of freshman... they float lazily through games they should win by 20+ and play hard only when the opponent is supposedly as good/better or is a rival.

Reerun_KC
He wasn't fouled. This is just more whining from a bunch of people that can't accept that KU sucked in that half.

Did KU even show up Jackass? Didnt look like it to me.....

KC_Connection
They're going to have to play defense on their end first.
I don't foresee KU's defense being a major problem in the 2nd. UNI won't continue to make shots as they have.

KC_Connection
03-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Did KU even show up Jackass? Didnt look like it to me.....
Uh...they didn't. That's been my point.

Guru
03-20-2010, 05:38 PM
He wasn't fouled. This is just more whining from a bunch of people that can't accept that KU sucked in that half.Yep, we are losing because of the refs. Yeah thats it.

KU is actually playing lights out right now. STFU

We know KU is losing this game. The refs certainly aren't doing them any favors though.

Silock
03-20-2010, 05:39 PM
I don't foresee KU's defense being a major problem in the 2nd. UNI won't continue to make shots as they have.

I bet they do. Maybe not their center, but Ali Fukiwhatsit can.

Thig Lyfe

I don't think anybody is denying that they played like shit.

ChiefaRoo
They've been fouling us in the post, but some of it just flat out wasn't called.

Yeah, they're good at not looking like they're doing it. KU can be more physical and draw fouls as long as they don't lose their cool and start charging. KU is huge and quick in the paint. UNI is mostly huge but not so quick. That being said. UNI will start charge flopping if KU goes strictly to a lower your shoulder offense.

Sure-Oz
Sherron was bitching 'call it both ways'

wake up sherron, no way ku should lose to fucking northern iowa

BWillie
03-20-2010, 05:40 PM

I played against this f*cker at the fieldhouse when I went to school at Iowa. The f*cker was like 16 and was making threes from half court. Kid is a player.

SNR
It's embarassing that KU's getting beaten this badly by a bunch of white boys simply because they're trying harder.

Why the hell is Northern Iowa hustling to the ball and getting the rebounds and we're not? That's what I want to know. Bill Self just might yell his vocal chords out of existence in the locker room. I hope he does. This play by KU is totally unacceptable.

Reerun_KC
That is the 3rd worse half of basketball I have seen this whole season out of KU.... Self has a way to get them to listen and show up in the second half... Should be a different game...

ROYC75
OK, to the bathroom before I **** on myself, this game is going to get tight in the 2nd half. One team down needing to fight to get back in and one the underdog that wants it badly.

Better strap yourself in the chair the 2nd half.

KC_Connection
03-20-2010, 05:41 PM
I always knew sports was about wanting it enough. And giving 110% and all those bullsh*t cliches. I could have been a pro basketball player if I was playing w/ 110% effort and hustled. That is a load of crap. Sometimes a team comes to play, and the ball bounces their way. Sometimes it goes the other way. There is alot of chance in basketball, whether you like it your not.

#1. Are you actually lecturing me about chance? The guy who reads Basketball Prospectus and Ken Pomeroy daily?

#2. No, playing with effort is not a load of crap. Talent has a lot to do with winning, and usually KU can get by with just that...but they have not played hard today at all in comparison to those white guys on UNI. I just don't get how anybody who watched the game today could deny that.

KU isn't playing well. Not because they aren't hustling or trying. Maybe because they are getting out smarted, and getting outbombed from three by the bald guy, but not because of they aren't giving it their all. You think Sherron Collins came back to not give it 110%? You think Cole Aldrich let his draft stock slide from #5 to #12 to not try hard enough against UNI? Think again.
I'm just watching the game. Are you?

Guru
03-20-2010, 05:42 PM
I don't foresee KU's defense being a major problem in the 2nd. UNI won't continue to make shots as they have.That is exactly the attitude that will get KU beat. Figuring the other team will just cool off.

KU needs to wake up and do something about it rather than hope it just slows down or stops.

Lzen

Yes, KU needs to drive every possession. They settled for too many outside shots in the first half. That' okay if those shots are falling, but nobody is hitting those not named Reed.

I disagree with some of you guys about the fouls, though. KU is getting hacked on the offensive end or someone hangs onto a KU guard while he is driving and mostly they aren't calling it. Meanwhile, Morningstar tugs on a UNI player's jersey and they call it. Sure seems uneven to me. But I'm certainly not unbiased.

This does, however, remind me somewhat of the So. Illinois game KU had in the NCAA tourney in 2007. And there were shit tons of fouls by SIU that didn't get called in that game. Hell, I even showed a bunch of pictures in a post about that game to prove it to the people that said KU fans were whining. This one is quite that bad, but they are fouling and hacking and getting away with a lot of it.

But KU is not playing smart and they are definitely not as intense as they need to be to beat UNI. They had better get pissed or this one is over.

Buehler445

Maybe. But one wouldn't think that a motherfucker shooting 11% and making ONE GODDAMN 3 pointer would drain a couple on us. They have to create some turnovers (like they did against Lehigh) and get some fucking rebounds. Hopefully that will translate into some easy buckets. I'd press also. Perhaps go box and 1 against the Ali dude. Throw an occasional trap-zone at them to see if they can get some junk turnovers.

Really, they can't do anything differently on offense except try to get it in again inside and see if they can get a foul called. They could send the house to the offensive rebounds, but they block out really well, so I don't know if that would have a profound impact.

They are going to have to attack this lead from the defensive end and work the offense.

KC_Connection
03-20-2010, 05:43 PM
He's a 37% shooter from 3, and 42% from 2. Even he won't keep it up....I hope.

alnorth
03-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Well, anyway if nothing else is going to motivate this team, then they must realize this simple horrific fact: I live in Des Moines and have to go to work on Monday. If they want to lose next weekend I guess thats fine, but the Jayhawks cant do this to me. They simply cant.

BWillie
03-20-2010, 05:45 PM
He's a 37% shooter from 3, and 42% from 2. Even he won't keep it up....I hope.

But what if he does. Kid has got a quick release. I don't think Shrek will keep it up. But this kid could keep on filling the hoop

BWillie
03-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Well, anyway if nothing else is going to motivate this team, then they must realize this simple horrific fact: I live in Des Moines and have to go to work on Monday. If they want to lose next weekend I guess thats fine, but the Jayhawks cant do this to me. They simply cant.

You should call Sherron Collins. And tell him you are concerned w/ getting harassed by Iowans on Monday. I'm sure he'll pick it up :)

KC_Connection
03-20-2010, 05:46 PM

wake up sherron, no way ku should lose to ****ing northern iowa

Not the psychological attitude you really should be taking in this situation, Sherron.

Buehler445
03-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Yes, KU needs to drive every possession. They settled for too many outside shots in the first half. That' okay if those shots are falling, but nobody is hitting those not named Reed.

I disagree with some of you guys about the fouls, though. KU is getting hacked on the offensive end or someone hangs onto a KU guard while he is driving and mostly they aren't calling it. Meanwhile, Morningstar tugs on a UNI player's jersey and they call it. Sure seems uneven to me. But I'm certainly not unbiased.

This does, however, remind me somewhat of the So. Illinois game KU had in the NCAA tourney in 2007. And there were shit tons of fouls by SIU that didn't get called in that game. Hell, I even showed a bunch of pictures in a post about that game to prove it to the people that said KU fans were whining. This one is quite that bad, but they are fouling and hacking and getting away with a lot of it.

But KU is not playing smart and they are definitely not as intense as they need to be to beat UNI. They had better get pissed or this one is over.

I'd agree with this for the most part. They need to set the biggest meanest fucking screens ever. Also, when a screen is set, they should take a step back to create space instead of running right into the hedge, because they're obviously not calling that. They should work it to the short corner with Cole and crash one of the Morrises.

ChiefaRoo
03-20-2010, 05:47 PM
It would be a huge missed opportunity if KU loses this game. I think most people agree they have the most talented group of players in D1 ball. They have to come out and execute though or the UNI boys will eat their lunch by out hustling and out thinking them.

KC_Connection
03-20-2010, 05:48 PM
That is exactly the attitude that will get KU beat. Figuring the other team will just cool off.

KU needs to wake up and do something about it rather than hope it just slows down or stops.

I agree. But that's just what the stats show. Every once in a while there are outlier games, though, and this could be one of them unless KU changes things.

ChiefaRoo
03-20-2010, 05:48 PM
I predict KU wins by three.

Buehler445
03-20-2010, 05:50 PM
I predict KU wins by three.

I'm predicting a KU loss until they show me they are willing to change.

KC_Connection
03-20-2010, 05:50 PM
I said before the game that KU would win if they score 70. I'll still stick with that.

Bearcat
03-20-2010, 05:51 PM

wake up sherron, no way ku should lose to fucking northern iowa

I completely disagree... there's a ton of parity in CBB, and shit happens in a one-and-done tourney. UNI is playing really well right now... yeah, KU should win a 7 or even 5 game series, but UNI is like 8/10 from 3 and are playing good D.... give them some credit.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
KU will win this game. Right now, I wouldn't be worried.

alnorth

Other than maybe throwing a zone in there to see if it screws with UNI's head, there's not much to change. They are playing their game, and UNI's defense is designed to deny the inside game at the expense of proving wide-open looks. We have to hit the 3 and then go back to defend, thats all there is to it.

DeezNutz
03-20-2010, 05:52 PM
And that's why they'll win.

Buehler445
Good first posession,.

Silock
UNI really trying to make this a slow game.

Lzen
Good start. Keep working it inside. Stay with the UNI shooters, though.

Buehler445
There we go Cole.

ChiefaRoo
03-20-2010, 05:53 PM

Hey I love to bash pretentious KU fans especially when they take a shite on the Valley but KU is just too good to lose this unless they're mentally weak and I don't believe they are.

Buehler445
03-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Bad bad shot by Taylor. Horrid.

Silock
Cold cold cold.

Buehler445
UMMMMMMMM WHAT!

Reerun_KC
Fellas..... This isnt good....

Were still asleep and not giving a shit...

Pioli Zombie
03-20-2010, 05:55 PM
If they do lose the dogfuckers in Lawrence will be on the rampage
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefsfan987
This game is over.

Silock
This sucks.

Lzen
Are you fucking kidding me on tha fuld my Morris?

QUit shooting the bad outside shots, KU! FUck!

ChiefaRoo
This game is over.

?

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 05:56 PM
No pressure or defense from KU today....

Buehler445
They called a foul. Wow.

Silock
Ridiculous shots.

Lzen
Frankenstein is not gonna cool off.

ChiefaRoo
03-20-2010, 05:57 PM
KU is shooting to many jumpshots. They have to pound it down low.

Reerun_KC
This is an epic beatdown that UNI is issuing....

Buehler445
We're going to lose this fucking game.

KC_Connection
03-20-2010, 05:58 PM
10 points is a lot in a low possession game like this. Not looking good AT ALL.

Silock

Yup.

Guru
We are obviously deserving of the 4th number one seed.

DaneMcCloud

Why does Bill Self have SUCH a hard time defeating these small schools with inferior talent?

:shake:

Saulbadguy
Did KU shoot more than 0 free throws in the first half?

Just checking.

Lzen
I have already seen a couple UNI guys flopping on 3 different plays this half. That's what 'roo warned us about. :shake: At least they only called that one on Marcus.

Mr. Laz
03-20-2010, 05:59 PM
KU looks tired :(

KChiefs1
Ali Baba of NoIowa is pretty fun to watch.

BAS
Not good, but we are never out of it. KU really has the ability to shut down the opposing team for like 5-6 minutes. But this one has to start with the defense and running patient offense.

Bearcat

I just started getting that sick feeling in my stomach... hasn't happened since abt 7min left in the NC game 2 years ago. I have faith, but damn....
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
03-20-2010, 06:00 PM
I like KU. I really do. But there is this obnoxious woman at work who acts likes she's still 22 and is KU this and KU that. I would laugh my ass off if.........
Posted via Mobile Device

KC_Connection
Collins hasn't figured out this game yet that passing the ball down low is the only way they can win.

Saulbadguy
Ali Baba of NoIowa is pretty fun to watch.

Ali of Cairo.

Guru
KU looks tired :(KU isn't playing. I don't know what school this is that UNI is playing.

chefs fan in omaha
03-20-2010, 06:01 PM
GO NORTHERN IOWA

Buehler445
This game is just about over. And the refs are just driving the point home.

Saulbadguy
#32 for UNI looks like what I would look like in a basketball jersey.

DeezNutz
03-20-2010, 06:02 PM
All sorts of time left, beakers. All sorts of time.

Silock
Why are we not pressing them?

luv
They're waiting longer and longer to wake up. If they don't lose this game, I'm not sure they won't lose the next one.

Reerun_KC
This game is just about over. And the refs are just driving the point home.

Your right... Refs stink, but KU isnt helping itself....

UNI will go on and get thrashed next round...

But KU is done.....

Silock
Over.

Buehler445
That's back fucking court. No KU player touched the fucking ball.

Mr. Laz
why was that not over and back?

KU did not gain possession at any time

Saulbadguy
03-20-2010, 06:03 PM
UNI runs a shit offense.

Buehler445
Why are we not pressing them?

We have to or they will be shooting with 3 seconds left on the clock every time.

dirk digler
wow what is happening to KU?

Saulbadguy
why was that not over and back?

KU did not gain possession at any time

ROFL

Lzen
03-20-2010, 06:04 PM
UNI shoots FTs well, too. That is tough.

Mr. Laz
collins is fucking up

Guru
good god man

Sure-Oz
03-20-2010, 06:05 PM
holy shit

Guru
fuck this

DeezNutz
Yikes.

Buehler445
OK, that was a brutal assraping Cole got there.

Fuck these refs. Fuck this game. Fuck.

This game is over.

Silock
FUCK.

Lzen
Fuck. Ali baba just grabbed Aldrich's leg to keep him from getting to that rebound. No call. The refs want UNI to win this. I have seen enough of these today.

Blankey
lol game over

KChiefs1
I want Ali Baba on my team.

Reerun_KC
wow what is happening to KU?

Getting their ass kicked... Plan and simple... They dont want to win or continue....

KC_Connection
Pull Collins out of the game.

Chiefspants
Collins is pissing this game away.

dirk digler
I never knew 5 white guys could play BB so good...it is a joke.

I am impressed by NI

Bearcat
They're going to lose this fucking game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 06:06 PM
Pull Collins out of the game.

And Aldrich, along with both Morris.....

Pioli Zombie
ICarly is on
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins
http://i28.tinypic.com/348slr5.jpg

KC_Connection
UNI runs a shit offense.
They run a perfect offense for their style. But you're right, overall...it isn't a good one.

Reerun_KC
They're going to lose this ****ing game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep.. pretty much a done deal.. We havent came back from this kind of a deficiet all season long.

alnorth
This game is very symbolic in a way. Our best player, the heart and soul of Kansas, the undisputed leader, is Collins. He is having one of the worst games of his long illustrious career, therefore Kansas is in a lot of trouble.

CoMoChief
Fuck this shit I can't watch this god damn shit anymore.

Mr. Arrowhead
03-20-2010, 06:07 PM
U-N-I!!!
U-N-I!!!
U-N-I!!

BigOlChiefsfan
Go KU

Priest31kc
Wow. Can this really happen?

Lzen
Sherron has his head up his ass today.

Reerun_KC
**** this shit I can't watch this god damn shit anymore.

You started it with your, Kansas is going to blabh blabh blah shit.....

tk13
Critical moment in KU's season right here. And about 400 bazillion brackets about to be set on fire.

Der Flöprer
03-20-2010, 06:08 PM
You started it with your, Kansas is going to blabh blabh blah shit.....

LMAO It's all CoMo's fault!!!

DaFace
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/epic-fail-hurdle-fail.jpg

(Oh sorry...I thought this was the epic fail thread.)

Buck
WTF is happening. I had to log on, I figured that everyone here was losing their shit.

Bearcat
Yep.. pretty much a done deal.. We havent came back from this kind of a deficiet all season long.

I have faith, but damn....
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie
Well we had a good year..in the regular season

Reerun_KC
Wow. Can this really happen?

Yes and it will...

Just the price you got to pay for being a KU fan...

Guru
Obviously didn't learn enough.

Saulbadguy
This game is definitely not over, you pussies.

Pioli Zombie
03-20-2010, 06:09 PM
There's always K-State. And the Royals. And the draft.and 2011.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
KU showing a little fire

Chiefspants
Ah, the importance of an offensive rebound.

Buehler445
THERE IS A MOTHERFUCKING FOUL ON THAT FUCKING SHOT YOU MOTHERFUCKING SACKS OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. FUCK YOU. FUCK. YOU.

dirk digler
KU can still come back there is a ton of time left

Reerun_KC

Shut up you metrosexaul wildcat.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Worst pass in basketball history, there.

CaliforniaChief
03-20-2010, 06:10 PM
I think Ben Jacobson is going to be Iowa's next HC.

Mr. Laz
refs still pretty much refuse to call fouls on NUI down in the post

kstater

As long as the refs don't screw KU over.

ChiefaRoo

Tell 'em Saul. WTF is this?

Pioli Zombie
Yes and it will...

Just the price you got to pay for being a KU fan...
Yeah they only won a fucking National Championship in 2008. I thought Boston fans were whiners.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
Finally a fucking press.

Reerun_KC
THERE IS A MOTHER****ING FOUL ON THAT ****ING SHOT YOU MOTHER****ING SACKS OF MOTHER****ING SHIT. **** YOU. ****. YOU.

This!

Bearcat

LOL, I think it's more frustration... after the NC game I doubt anyone can really lose ALL faith. But damn....
Posted via Mobile Device

Guru
Do we even know how to rebound.

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-20-2010, 06:11 PM
wow

luv
So, if KU loses, who are you all rooting for to win it all? State?

Sure-Oz
wow huge offensive rebound

DeezNutz
He should have dunked that.

Mr. Laz
that was a gawd dam charge

Buehler445
How the FUCK was Reed not set?

KChiefs1
That was an amazing play by whoever for NoIowa.

Saulbadguy
refs still pretty much refuse to call fouls on NUI down in the post

Shut the fuck up, pussy.

Lzen
I thought at first that Collins was bitching because he was fouled on that, but it doesn't look like it. He better stop whining and just play cause the refs aren't gonna call that.

Reerun_KC
That was not a blocking foul!

Your cant be serious? He blew the whistle before the even jumped.

ROFL

DeezNutz
This game is over. /KU

ChiefaRoo
03-20-2010, 06:12 PM
Do we even know how to rebound.

Reed got in Aldrich's way.

Taylor and Reed are stinkin' it up.

dirk digler
I thought that was a charge

Mr. Laz
So, if KU loses, who are you all rooting for to win it all? State?nah ... they have already turned on us in this thread.

fuck those little bastards

Guru
So, if KU loses, who are you all rooting for to win it all? State?IF they lose then yes.

DJay23
JFC I'm so glad they're allowing us to watch a few basketball highlights during their regularly scheduled commercials.

Saulbadguy
Yeah they only won a fucking National Championship in 2008. I thought Boston fans were whiners.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes. Good lord.

StcChief
Love it.... F KU.

Chief_in_Commander
one of the worst calls i've ever seen

Lzen
How the FUCK was Reed not set?
\

Reed was definitely set but what I don't know is if he was too far under the hoop.

alnorth
So, if KU loses, who are you all rooting for to win it all? State?

probably Baylor

Saulbadguy
nah ... they have already turned on us in this thread.

Finally, some spirit.

Pioli Zombie
03-20-2010, 06:13 PM
The first car has been overturned and set on fire on Massachusetts Street
Posted via Mobile Device

KChiefs1
I think CBS should officially change the abbreviation to Yes Iowa instead of No Iowa.

luv
nah ... they have already turned on us in this thread.

MU?

Reerun_KC
Yes. Good lord.

At least we have a championship... :harumph:

Buehler445
Here come the trolls. Hooray!

alnorth
03-20-2010, 06:14 PM
\

Reed was definitely set but what I don't know is if he was too far under the hoop.

not sure how this is supposed to work with the new rule. I know that if you are under the hoop there's no charging, but is it supposed to be a block or a no-call?

Mr. Laz
MU?
you said "state" ... did you not?

Buehler445
Good take Collins.

Jewish Rabbi
And the folks are going crazy at Beck's.

Reerun_KC
This is banner worthy for MU and DVD worthy for Saul and his metros...

Lzen
Still a lot of time left. But I just haven't seen much from my team today. They look lost out there against UNI.

Der Flöprer
:eek:

Saulbadguy
Here come the trolls. Hooray!

I haven't been ripping on Kansas, FWIW.

tk13
White men can jump.

Buehler445
Jesus. We're terrible.

Reerun_KC
Now they are dunking on KU...

LMAO...

DeezNutz
03-20-2010, 06:15 PM
Finally!

Saulbadguy
This is banner worthy for MU and DVD worthy for Saul and his metros...

Blu-Ray 3 disc collectors edition with limited edition packaging.

Bearcat
Yes. Good lord.

Yeah, keep trolling during a game like this, I'm sure you'll get a lot of rational responses... go fuck yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

StcChief
Jesus. We're terrible.
term is over-rated.:deevee:

Buehler445
I haven't been ripping on Kansas, FWIW.

It's not just you.

Chiefspants
03-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Collins with another great shot.

Buck
If KU loses this game, man...

In my important bracket pool, there are only 5 people, but one of them is a girl who didnt know what she was doing. She is up by 4 on the rest of us, and she has Syracuse winning it all, while the other 4 of us have KU.

Man that will be so embarrassing.

Lzen
not sure how this is supposed to work with the new rule. I know that if you are under the hoop there's no charging, but is it supposed to be a block or a no-call?

That's a good point. Should be a no-call. I forgot about that. And I really don't know ho far under the hoop they have to be but Reed was pretty close.

Mr. Laz
now a little press

Saulbadguy
It's not just you.
No prob. I accept the role.

Sure-Oz

'Hamas' Jenkins
Jesus. We're terrible.

DEFCON 1

Saulbadguy
Yeah, keep trolling during a game like this, I'm sure you'll get a lot of rational responses... go fuck yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

"CLASSY" KANSAS FAN! :LOL:

soopamanluva
Ku is going to lose, they look like they don't want to be out there