PDA

View Full Version : General Politics ''Nancy Pelosi is the greatest speaker of the house of representitives ever''

Bill Parcells
03-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Did anybody else hear that jackass Harry Reid say that?

ROFL

That made me spit beer out of my mouth when I heard that.

RNR
03-20-2010, 05:27 PM
I am sure ObamagivesmeDireckshun will agree~

ClevelandBronco
03-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Tip O'Neill says, "**** you, Harry."

blaise
03-20-2010, 05:57 PM
She's certainly the scariest looking. I'm not sure there's anything inside her other than black goo and small snakes.

Bwana
03-20-2010, 06:46 PM
Seriously, the dude needs to be run through a wood chipper.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/BankyE/fargo4.jpg

JohnnyV13
03-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Nancy Pelosi is the greatest speaker of the house the same way Josef Stalin is the greatest humanitarian in world history.

Direckshun
03-20-2010, 09:04 PM
She's an incredibly effective one, with very tough resolve.

I'll say this, that as a liberal, I can't think of a speaker in my young lifetime I've disliked less, at least. My usual smoldering disgust for Speakers has become a lightened distaste.

Dallas Chief
03-20-2010, 09:48 PM

I'll say this, that as a liberal, I can't think of a speaker in my young lifetime I've disliked less, at least. My usual smoldering disgust for Speakers has become a lightened distaste.

Wait until you wake up tommorow with one of her pubes between your teeth. Then tell us how you feel, idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

alnorth
03-20-2010, 09:56 PM
It depends on your definition of "greatest". (with any definition, this statement is probably wrong. There's been a whole lot of speakers in our history, I'd think we should wait a decade after she's done to judge her when no one really cares about her any more)

If you mean "I like this person and agree with what they are doing", thats obviously highly subjective, and would likely depend on your political party.

If you mean "effective at accomplishing what they want despite low odds", well if this vote happens tomorrow she could be on the top-10 list somewhere.

Direckshun
03-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Wait until you wake up tommorow with one of her pubes between your teeth. Then tell us how you feel, idiot.

Classy.

kcfanXIII
03-21-2010, 01:32 AM
fucking reptile bitch. no one in washington dc today can claim that they are the best anything. except for "best fuck up", unfortunately the list for that one is far too long.

Bill Parcells
03-21-2010, 08:25 AM

You are a product of the new wave liberal youth brainwashing system (along with Zach). try having an open mind and thinking for yourself.

If you really think that..and are wearing an Iranian flag to boot (lol). I have come to the conclusion that you may have been kicked in the head by a mule as a young child.

Saul Good
03-21-2010, 08:27 AM
You are a product of the new wave liberal youth brainwashing system (along with Zach). try having an open mind and thinking for yourself.

If you really think that..and are wearing an Iranian flag to boot (lol). I have come to the conclusion that you may have been kicked in the head by a mule as a young child.

Chuck Daly was the greatest basketball coach of all time because he coached the original Dream Team to a gold medal.

Bill Parcells
03-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Chuck Daly was the greatest basketball coach of all time because he coached the original Dream Team to a gold medal.

LOL..did you even read the first post?

Saul Good
03-21-2010, 08:34 AM
LOL..did you even read the first post?

I'm expanding on your POV in response to Direckshun, not refuting it.

Bill Parcells
03-21-2010, 08:36 AM
I'm expanding on your POV in response to Direckshun, not refuting it.

Please expand some more..lol..whats your opinion of the feisty young liberal who loves Iran?

Saul Good
03-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Please expand some more..lol..whats your opinion of the feisty young liberal who loves Iran?

Intelligent but misguided

Bill Parcells
03-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Intelligent but misguided

Thats a fair opinion..lol..I dont think hes stoopid either.

Dallas Chief
03-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Classy.

You're right. Drunken hijinks last night after the KU loss. I am paying the price for it today. My apologies. Peace...
Posted via Mobile Device

RNR
03-21-2010, 10:38 AM

Worthless~

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:51 AM

k

The Mad Crapper
03-23-2010, 10:59 AM
Did anybody else hear that jackass Harry Reid say that?

ROFL

That made me spit beer out of my mouth when I heard that.

http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Sting_Pelosi_Reid_Obama_160.gif

JohnnyV13
03-23-2010, 11:57 AM
The only people that think Nancy Pelosi is the greatest speaker of the house are the chinese oligarchs, because now they are much closer to achieving world domination.

Inspector
03-23-2010, 12:03 PM
She seems to speak ok. I haven't noticed any speech impediments or stuttering.

But I could have overlooked that stuff cause I don't pay attention very well.

CoMoChief
03-23-2010, 12:36 PM
The only people that think Nancy Pelosi is the greatest speaker of the house are the chinese oligarchs, because now they are much closer to achieving world domination.

:eek: