bevischief
03-20-2010, 05:57 PM
WTF?

Good bye...

Bugeater
Sorry Jayhawk fans....

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480">[/URL][URL="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"] (http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&)</object>

Reerun_KC
Nice to see this is your National Championship.....

Thankfully for 2008 though...

KcMizzou
03-20-2010, 05:58 PM
I see great hate and venom in your future. The Beakers are in shock at the moment, but it'll come...lol

blaise
03-20-2010, 05:59 PM
Now KU fans will need to pretend they care about football. At least until the football team craps the bed, too.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Farokhmanesh issued a Fatwa on beakers the world over.

King_Chief_Fan
I see great hate and venom in your future. The Beakers are in shock at the moment, but it'll come...lol

let em bring it.....

Bwana
KU just shit the bed

Awww. Montana got their ass handed to them in the first round, so the next game I will watch, is the national championship. Not much of a B-ball fan.

|Zach|
03-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Not one to pile on.

More so I feel good about the Missouri Valley seeing success stemming from my days enjoying Missouri St. basketball. Good for the conference.

Bane

I had KU going all the way:banghead:
That fukker shot their goddamn eyes out!:eek::eek:

Reerun_KC
Now KU fans will need to pretend they care about football. At least until the football team craps the bed, too.

Kind of like MU fans care about basketball...

Gotcha!

Chiefspants
03-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Man, I'm a fan of the royals and the chiefs, though this loss may hurt, I'll always appreciate being a fan of a competitive team.

Rock Chalk.

|Zach|
03-20-2010, 06:01 PM

Gotcha!

Yea?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-20-2010, 06:02 PM

Gotcha!

Your Post=Collins' performance today.

StcChief
03-20-2010, 06:03 PM
LMAOFarokhmanesh issued a Fatwa on beakers the world over.
LMAO doit.

Reerun_KC
Yea?

Exactly...

Monty
Awww. Montana got their ass handed to them in the first round, so the next game I will watch, is the national championship. Not much of a B-ball fan.

I was rooting for Montana too. I'll always root for the Big Sky conference as one of my friends is the Asst. Commish for that confererence. Now that KU lost, I'm on the K-State bandwagon with my wife.

|Zach|
03-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Exactly...

ok?

gblowfish
03-20-2010, 06:05 PM

God Bless Babaganoosh!!
Splash, baby!

Bwana
03-20-2010, 06:06 PM
I was rooting for Montana too. I'll always root for the Big Sky conference as one of my friends is the Asst. Commish for that confererence. Now that KU lost, I'm on the K-State bandwagon with my wife.

I thought they would get killed against NM, but Montana kept it close. If Johnson would have had his head out of his ass, they would have won it easily.

Farzin
03-20-2010, 06:09 PM
For all these KU haters (MU and KSU fans) talking about KU fans will care about football, just keep bad mouthing the Jayhawks. Sure, KU has a good history of choking, we'll see when your school wins multiple Big XII titles, a BCS Bowl Game and a national title in ONE decade.

gblowfish
03-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Geez I guess you guys WERE in a tough bracket!

Frazod
03-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Well, the rest of March just got a lot less annoying.... LMAO

Chocolate Hog
03-20-2010, 06:26 PM

FARKO AHKBAR!

Monty
03-20-2010, 06:28 PM
For all these KU haters (MU and KSU fans) talking about KU fans will care about football, just keep bad mouthing the Jayhawks. Sure, KU has a good history of choking, we'll see when your school wins multiple Big XII titles, a BCS Bowl Game and a national title in ONE decade.

This. Let the haters just keep on hatin'. :D

Monty
03-20-2010, 06:29 PM
I thought they would get killed against NM, but Montana kept it close. If Johnson would have had his head out of his ass, they would have won it easily.

Johnson had a game just like Collins did. ;)

gblowfish
03-20-2010, 06:33 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

Frankie
03-20-2010, 06:36 PM
THE PERSIAN DUDE DID IT AGAIN!. Hey what do you expect, IT'S NOROOZ TIME!!!!! He also beat UNLV a couple of days ago on a 3-pointer.

BarrySPAMAID
03-20-2010, 06:39 PM
I can not believe KU lost that game....

Bwana
03-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Johnson had a game just like Collins did. ;)

Yeah, both should have come down with a broken "something" and their teams would have had a shot.

Mr. Arrowhead
03-20-2010, 08:16 PM
KU with a total lead of 37 seconds of the game=OWNED

gblowfish
03-20-2010, 08:18 PM
I gotta watch Channel 5 tonight (the big local in love with KU TV station) just to soak it all in. Beauty. Simply Beauty.

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 08:27 PM
I gotta watch Channel 5 tonight (the big local in love with KU TV station) just to soak it all in. Beauty. Simply Beauty.

You should... Its the closest you will ever get to know the feeling of winning a National Championship....

Feels great doesnt? Not just imagine if you didnt have to live through KU to get those feelings...

Bearcat
03-20-2010, 08:30 PM

Guess I don't get it, but then again I don't have any major inferiority complexes, so I'm lacking perspective.

KC2004
03-20-2010, 08:31 PM
OMG LMAO

KC2004
03-20-2010, 08:33 PM

Rock chalk ghey hawk

ArrowheadHawk
03-20-2010, 08:35 PM
Lol at having to soak up a KU loss. How pathetic.
Posted via Mobile Device

StcChief
03-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Rock Choke.

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Lol at having to soak up a KU loss. How pathetic.
Posted via Mobile Device

Its all they got...

First they are Chiefs or Royals fans, then add being a MU or KSU fan and about the only thing you can root for is a KU loss...

Fritz88
03-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Its all they got...

First they are Chiefs or Royals fans, then add being a MU or KSU fan and about the only thing you can root for is a KU loss...

A true reason to believe those season sweeps we gave them were a little too hard. LMAO

ArrowheadHawk
03-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Its all they got...

I'm just glad not all MU and KSU fans are like that.
Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou
03-20-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm just glad not all MU and KSU fans are like that.
Posted via Mobile DeviceLot's of us are glad not all Beakers are like Reerun.

I felt bad for the KU players who were in tears. It's not the players we hate... it's the obnoxious fans. And, like you said, they're not all like that.

Farzin
03-20-2010, 09:01 PM
I don't want to speak for every KU hater (KSU/MU) but it impresses me that that there are already a dozen groups/fan pages regarding this KU loss. Some KSU fans (who noticed my 'KU#1' clan tag on Call Of Duty) have already sent me hate messages and they're playing video games while their team is playing. It's clear that most KSU/MU fans would rather see KU lose rather than see their team win a title.

KcMizzou
03-20-2010, 09:02 PM
I don't want to speak for every KU hater (KSU/MU) but it impresses me that that there are already a dozen groups/fan pages regarding this KU loss. Some KSU fans (who noticed my 'KU#1' clan tag on Call Of Duty) have already sent me hate messages and they're playing video games while their team is playing. It's clear that most KSU/MU fans would rather see KU lose rather than see their team win a title.Complete, utter bullshit.

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 09:08 PM
I don't want to speak for every KU hater (KSU/MU) but it impresses me that that there are already a dozen groups/fan pages regarding this KU loss. Some KSU fans (who noticed my 'KU#1' clan tag on Call Of Duty) have already sent me hate messages and they're playing video games while their team is playing. It's clear that most KSU/MU fans would rather see KU lose rather than see their team win a title.

My phone has blown up with texts from my KSU and MU friends.... I wonder, they seriously put more emotional effort into this than they do their own teams...

It cant be as good as of a feeling as actually winning can it???

|Zach|
03-20-2010, 09:08 PM

False.

gblowfish
03-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Its all they got...

You guys always say the tournament is all that matters.
KSU can honestly say to you
Bracket, bitches.
And Mizzou takes on a tough team tomorrow. If we lose to Huggy Bear, no shame there. They ain't Lehigh, y'know...

Bearcat
03-20-2010, 09:26 PM
It's clear that most KSU/MU fans would rather see KU lose rather than see their team win a title.

It makes me wonder sometimes...

Braincase
03-20-2010, 09:27 PM
It makes me wonder sometimes...

KU losing is the more likely event.

KcMizzou
03-20-2010, 09:27 PM
It makes me wonder sometimes...C'mon dude. You know better than that.

Silock
03-20-2010, 09:30 PM

Yeah, that's not true at all. The problem is that KU losing is still more likely than their teams winning a title right now.

swayy07
03-20-2010, 09:31 PM
My phone has blown up with texts from my KSU and MU friends.... I wonder, they seriously put more emotional effort into this than they do their own teams...

maybe its because their team (MU) wasnt playing tonight so of course they are gunna give you as much shit as they can dish out while its still fresh in your head especially when they dont have their team to watch.

Farzin

That's exactly my point. I'm a Jayhawk fan, but I like to see all three local teams do well. But I feel sorry for those fans (not just KU haters, fans of all sports) who follow the team they hate just so they can find out when they can come out of the closet and bad mouth a team.

Again, this isn't to brag that KU has a better history. KU lost and the haters who don't even know the team nickname nor the city that Northern Iowa is located are more excited about losses like this as opposed to wins by their teams. I'm pretty annoyed with the "KSU > KU because KSU lost and KU won" type of comments. That's happened twice, I believe, that KU lost and KSU won on the same day. Many KSU fans like to judge that KSU is better because KU lost the day KSU won. (I'm still trying to figure that one out..)

CosmicPal
C'mon dude. You know better than that.

Please...you guys are expending more energy over the fact that KU lost than the fact KSU won tonight.

That's fine. It's that sort of hatred that proves KU is the more superior team and will ALWAYS be better than MU or KSU.

Reerun_KC
You guys always say the tournament is all that matters.
KSU can honestly say to you
Bracket, bitches.
And Mizzou takes on a tough team tomorrow. If we lose to Huggy Bear, no shame there. They ain't Lehigh, y'know...

Yep you got us there Gblowfish... It is all that matters... Shit we have won so many fucking conference and tourney championships, it fucking retarded... It is getting to be where its expected because no one steps up and challenges. Shit we have won 2 NC's in my life time...

It is all about the NCAA and today, well they got spanked and sent home...

Whats your point?

Bearcat
03-20-2010, 09:37 PM
C'mon dude. You know better than that.

I actually typed a much longer post, but deleted most of it because there's no way to not come off like an arrogant asshole KU fan, and it's just not the day for it.

...and I just did it again.

Whatever.

KcMizzou
03-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Please...you guys are expending more energy over the fact that KU lost than the fact KSU won tonight.

That's fine. It's that sort of hatred that proves KU is the more superior team and will ALWAYS be better than MU or KSU.LMAO

Whatever makes you feel better, man. For the record, I'm not a Kansas State fan.

CosmicPal
03-20-2010, 09:39 PM
LMAO

Whatever makes you feel better, man. For the record, I'm not a Kansas State fan.

Yah, I know dude. Hence why I included MU in there. :rolleyes:

Bearcat
03-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Yah, I know dude. Hence why I included MU in there. :rolleyes:

He's one of the good ones.

DJJasonp
03-20-2010, 09:46 PM
There's a certain peace that comes with winning a national championship - to where this doesnt bother me as much as it might have in the past.

But as I mentioned in another thread....it's fun to watch the haters live out their fantasies when other teams do something they cannot accomplish themselves.

StcChief
03-20-2010, 09:47 PM
Yep you got us there Gblowfish... It is all that matters... Shit we have won so many ****ing conference and tourney championships, it ****ing retarded... It is getting to be where its expected because no one steps up and challenges. Shit we have won 2 NC's in my life time...

It is all about the NCAA and today, well they got spanked and sent home...

Whats your point?and don't forget... the game was invited in Kansas ...hell you think would know how to play and win.

CosmicPal
03-20-2010, 09:50 PM
it's fun to watch the haters live out their fantasies when other teams do something they cannot accomplish themselves.

True dat. :thumb:

aturnis
03-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Go UNI!!

dtebbe
03-20-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.elevenwarriors.com/2010/03/rock-choke-jayhoax.html

mikeyis4dcats.
03-20-2010, 10:06 PM
posted by a hawk fan elsewhere:
One thing I really became aware of today is that the length and amount of timeouts in the NCAA games is ridiculous. At times in the first half, it seemed like it was constantly 2 minutes of basketball, followed by 2+ minutes of commercials, followed by 2 minutes of basketball, followed by 2+ minutes of commercials....

Hell, I think my 80+ year old Grandma could play in an NCAA game.

I'm not implying it hurt Kansas, but how could it not help a less-deep and less-athletic team like UNI.

UNI should have been a 5 or 6 seed, not a 9.

One loss and you are out. Not the best way to declare a champion. Never was. Officiating, streak shooting, court conditions--all these things can impact a game.
shit like this is why KU fans draw so much ire after a loss.

CosmicPal
03-20-2010, 10:09 PM

Yeah, that's the reason. :rolleyes:

Chocolate Hog
03-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Yeah, that's the reason. :rolleyes:

Dumbass.

CosmicPal
03-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Dumbass.

Oh puhhhleeeze....what the fuck ever douche. Bring it.

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 10:14 PM
and don't forget... the game was invited in Kansas ...hell you think would know how to play and win.

do you mean invented?

xbarretx
03-20-2010, 10:19 PM
:clap:

Ladies and Gentleman .. SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!

http://i13.tinypic.com/8e9ifr5.gif

xbarretx
03-20-2010, 10:29 PM

...KU didnt like radiohead. so that refrence to the chili cookoff didnt work.... j/k :)

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 10:32 PM

Ladies and Gentleman .. SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!

http://i13.tinypic.com/8e9ifr5.gif

ROFL outstanding.

xbarretx
03-20-2010, 10:53 PM
well, regardless of who you rooted for or against, the "madness" has lived up to the hype.

From a Big 12 prospective:

KU's still a good team and will return next year as such.
KSU hopefully continues to grow under Martin's leadership.
Mizzou, needs to pull one out tomorrow as it could be a bumpy game.

Mizzou isn't my main fav, but I will certainly cheer them on tomorrow. I am sick of hearing the media neglect the Big 12. With any luck, one of us can make the haters eat some delicious crow.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-20-2010, 10:54 PM
You should... Its the closest you will ever get to know the feeling of winning a National Championship....

Feels great doesnt? Not just imagine if you didnt have to live through KU to get those feelings...

LMAO This has been going on all night hasn't it?

Frazod
03-20-2010, 11:11 PM
Wow, what an estrogen fest. LMAO

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 11:12 PM
LMAO This has been going on all night hasn't it?

It goes on all year... Nothing new here...

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 11:12 PM

:hmmm:

Demonpenz
03-20-2010, 11:18 PM
When people hate your team as much as people hate KU, you must be doing something right.

WilliamTheIrish
03-20-2010, 11:20 PM

Uh-huh. Sure. It's amazing that the same thing happens to EVERY KU fan. "My [KSU/MU] friends text/facebook/tweet me every time KU loses...."

They also have their grandmothers car tires slashed when they visit Mnahattan, Columbia or Lincoln. When they attend football games at an opponents venue the stories read like the game took place in Fallujah or Kandahar instead of at Arrowhead or Ames, Iowa.

Or even Metro, who tells the tale of his "friend" who actually left (I believe) KSU for KU because somebody called him "nigger". And these idiots actually believe it.

Buehler445
03-20-2010, 11:43 PM
posted by a hawk fan elsewhere:

That's it? Really?

The shit you posted in the game thread should incite more hatred than the comments you posted from hawk fans. Hell a lot of MU and KSU fans post more annoying shit than this. I guess I'm missing what is so egregious about making excuses. You could dig around any teams boards after any sort of loss and find excuses.

blaise
03-20-2010, 11:54 PM
I bet Bob Davis was sure that the refs were getting all the calls wrong.

KcMizzou
03-20-2010, 11:58 PM
I bet Bob Davis was sure that the refs were getting all the calls wrong.Dude... don't even get me started on that guy. He's 100 times worse than any Beaker here who complains about a foul.

blaise
03-21-2010, 12:04 AM
Dude... don't even get me started on that guy. He's 100 times worse than any Beaker here who complains about a foul.

He's the worst announcer I've ever heard. SEC announcers think he's an over the top homer that spazzes out too much.

GoHuge
03-21-2010, 12:31 AM
Both my parents went to KU, I have a sister that did, and I got my Master's from KU. The rest either didn't go to college or where KU fans because my parents went there. I have no idea how I ended up loving K State, but from the time I was in 7th grade I knew who my team was. I would say alot has to do with sucking at basketball and being pretty damn good at football (I could relate). Anyway I was over at my parents tonight with all my siblings and their significant other and they where shell shocked.

What really makes me LOL at these anti-KU posts is nobody texted our called to talk any shit until about a minute after that kid landed that dagger 3 ball. Their phones where quiet and people just like me said fuck nothing until it was over. Until I saw 0.0 on the clock I was scared they where gonna come back. All these other chicken dicks talking shit are doing so while huddled into they're safe zone. I won't do it either. 33-3 and swept us this year and 1...........then a bad game. That's why getting a title is so damn hard to do. One slip up and it's thanks for playing, have a nice day, and let this stew in your belly for 8 months..

DA_T_84
03-21-2010, 12:32 AM
When people hate your team as much as people hate KU, you must be doing something right.

To be fair, I don't think its the teams that people hate about KU; its the excessive amount of DBag fans. These can be found for any team, though.

Ironically, most of these DBag fans have no connection to the university. JuCo all stars and high school dropouts that love the Yankees and Red Sox, depending on who is better on any given year. They are huge Patriot fans, also.

At least, that's been my experience. There's tons of good KU fans as well, its just that from an outsider's perspective and friend to many jayhawk lovers and haters, a ton of bad apples spoil the entire 3 ton bunch when it comes to shit talking situations such as this one.

That said, sorry for your loss this evening - to the quality, non DBag fans.

Silock
03-21-2010, 12:37 AM
That said, sorry for your loss this evening - to the quality, non DBag fans.

I'm just going to assume you think I'm one of those and thank you for the condolences. I'm absolutely gutted right now. There just aren't any words. This is way worse than 1997.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 12:41 AM
To be fair, I don't think its the teams that people hate about KU; its the excessive amount of DBag fans. These can be found for any team, though.

Ironically, most of these DBag fans have no connection to the university. JuCo all stars and high school dropouts that love the Yankees and Red Sox, depending on who is better on any given year. They are huge Patriot fans, also.

At least, that's been my experience. There's tons of good KU fans as well, its just that from an outsider's perspective and friend to many jayhawk lovers and haters, a ton of bad apples spoil the entire 3 ton bunch when it comes to shit talking situations such as this one.

That said, sorry for your loss this evening - to the quality, non DBag fans.You're exactly right. Seeing the players cry... sucked.

It's not the players we don't like...

blaise
03-21-2010, 12:42 AM
Near the end of the game when that N.I. kid drained that 3 I wonder if Bob Davis screamed SWISH!

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 12:44 AM
I'm just going to assume you think I'm one of those and thank you for the condolences. I'm absolutely gutted right now. There just aren't any words. This is way worse than 1997.Props to you, man. I can only imagine how much that shit hurts.

Luckily for you, though... you'll get another chance in a season or two.

Most college basketball fans aren't that lucky.

DA_T_84
03-21-2010, 12:46 AM
You're exactly right. Seeing the players cry... sucked.

It's not the players we don't like...

I think "The Antlers" are the worst scum in the universe. I hate those MU fans worse than any DBag KU fan; or any other fan of any other sport/hobby/craft/habit.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 12:48 AM
I think "The Antlers" are the worst scum in the universe. I hate those MU fans worse than any DBag KU fan; or any other fan of any other sport/hobby/craft/habit.Hey, they were fun.

DA_T_84
03-21-2010, 12:55 AM
Hey, they were fun.

Making fun of dead relatives is not fun. It's sick and evil.

jAZ
03-21-2010, 12:57 AM
So I hated the loss today. But I have to admit that this was pretty funny. From the AZ Wildcat board I visit (there is no love lost for Self there).

From the thread "Things More Clutch than Bill Self" (http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=100564&page=1)...

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8594/buffalobillsscottnorwoo.jpg

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9740/2webberto.jpg

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5580/teensc.jpg

blaise
03-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Do the Arizona Wildcats still play basketball down there? Haven't heard from them in a while.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 12:59 AM
So I hated the loss today. But I have to admit that this was pretty funny. From the AZ Wildcat board I visit (there is no love lost for Self there).

From the thread "Things More Clutch than Bill Self" (http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=100564&page=1)...

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8594/buffalobillsscottnorwoo.jpg

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9740/2webberto.jpg

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5580/teensc.jpg:thumb:

jAZ
03-21-2010, 01:35 AM
Do the Arizona Wildcats still play basketball down there? Haven't heard from them in a while.

Sweet 16 last year. Rebuilding this year, but future = PBJ.

gblowfish
03-21-2010, 06:23 AM
I think "The Antlers" are the worst scum in the universe. I hate those MU fans worse than any DBag KU fan; or any other fan of any other sport/hobby/craft/habit.

The Antlers are your worst nightmare.
Take the pain, beaker boy. Take the pain. ROFL

3rd&48ers
03-21-2010, 06:36 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Here a cool video for you guys.... sing it with me

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mjZ0uaNMkwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mjZ0uaNMkwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Saul Good
03-21-2010, 07:18 AM
There's a certain peace that comes with winning a national championship - to where this doesnt bother me as much as it might have in the past.

But as I mentioned in another thread....it's fun to watch the haters live out their fantasies when other teams do something they cannot accomplish themselves.

"Cannot accomplish themselves"? How many rebounds did you grab against Memphis?

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 07:42 AM
I won't gloat in the pain of the Jayhawk players. I do feel though most KU fans I know were even more arrogant and cocky this season than ever before. Even Danny Klingscale said he wasn't "worried at all about Northern Iowa." Oooopps.....

Reerun_KC
03-21-2010, 09:17 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Here a cool video for you guys.... sing it with me

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mjZ0uaNMkwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

We just sang it 2 years ago... Whats your point?

Demonpenz
03-21-2010, 09:21 AM
If ever there was a decent time to loose it was yesterday KU You still keep your bragging rights for the year by beating the hell out of Mizzou and beating the hell out of Kstate (3 times? wtf kstate). There would be alot more gusto to the Jayhawk hate Instead you can wave your bcs win in football and tought how you ha...ve a 90%+ Win rate against your rivels in Basketball

I understand being a fan, I really do.... Sports is supposed to be an escape from everyday life I pretend the Royals win the world series win I play mvp baseball from EA Sports. I am more grounded to reality and acting as an observer. I love sports and this is what happens when you are at the top. People hate you... I doubt many Yankee fans loose sleep over Royals fans with "yankees suck T-Shirts" Nope Yankee fans sleep on sheets make of championships.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 09:24 AM
I'll bet Bob Davis damn near stroked out yesterday.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2010, 09:25 AM

LMAO

probably.... I hoped they had some medical staff people close by at the end of that game...

Demonpenz
03-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Missouri fans are changing their status and profile pictures to UNI and Mizzou plays together. I would focus on the team I am actual a fan for...

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 09:27 AM

He is the reason I can barely listen to Royals games on the radio.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Missouri fans are changing their status and profile pictures to UNI and Mizzou plays together. I would focus on the team I am actual a fan for...I've yet to see that.

Demonpenz
03-21-2010, 09:28 AM
I've yet to see that.

Well the "fans" that are doing it are from St. Joe and Savannah....so....take from that what you will.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Missouri fans are changing their status and profile pictures to UNI and Mizzou plays together. I would focus on the team I am actual a fan for...

That made me chuckle this am.

Demonpenz
03-21-2010, 09:30 AM
Missouri fans are changing their status and profile pictures to UNI and Mizzou plays TODAY. I would focus on the team I am actual a fan for...

ugh plays today

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 09:31 AM
MU will probably be out after this weekend as well.

Demonpenz
03-21-2010, 09:31 AM

That made me chuckle this am.

In my mind I keep on saying these fans need to check themselves, but I forget. It's SPORTS, it is a fantasy, it's what keeps you going somedays.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 09:32 AM
MU will probably be out after this weekend as well.Probably... but that's why they play the games.

KU would probably beat Northern Iowa too.

kstater
03-21-2010, 09:33 AM
http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2010/03/20/ku_bkc_uni_mly0008_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a44b86d2e9c39ecf7613005fe067

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Probably... but that's why they play the games.

KU would probably beat Northern Iowa too.

Exactly... hell I thought Memphis would beat MU last year.. and West Virginia hasn't been shining example of consistency this year.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2010, 09:36 AM
In my mind I keep on saying these fans need to check themselves, but I forget. It's SPORTS, it is a fantasy, it's what keeps you going somedays.

Agree. Its just a game... But peoples emotions from other schools get so attached to KU, its unbeliveable. I dont think i have seen anything like it.

Just like those two ESPN guys that wore Bradley and Bucknell shirts to an MU game vs KU... I mean seriously?

If MU or KSU loses, I chuckle at bit, but to get so emotionally wrapped up their loss enough to buy UNI shirts or change everything to UNI seems a little creepy to me...

Reerun_KC
03-21-2010, 09:38 AM
I would have to say KStater, this is probably the best moment in KSU basketball in your lifetime.

Wouldnt you say?

WilliamTheIrish
03-21-2010, 09:43 AM
RUN, ROY_run, RUN!!!!

kstater
03-21-2010, 09:44 AM
I would have to say KStater, this is probably the best moment in KSU basketball in your lifetime.

Wouldnt you say?

#2 seed, S16, top 10 ranking. Yeah, pretty hard to beat. Best part is this team has the potential to be better both this year and next year.

Mizzou_8541
03-21-2010, 09:49 AM
I saw some of the LJWorld pictures from after the game. I feel bad for ku's players. Not so much the fans, but you don't wish that on your rival to see kids that upset.

Not that it matters much, but congrats on an excellent season ku.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 09:51 AM
I saw some of the LJWorld pictures from after the game. I feel bad for ku's players. Not so much the fans, but you don't wish that on your rival to see kids that upset.

Not that it matters much, but congrats on an excellent season ku.Yeah, it's not the players that are the problem. Even I felt a little bad for them.

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Agree. Its just a game... But peoples emotions from other schools get so attached to KU, its unbeliveable. I dont think i have seen anything like it.

Just like those two ESPN guys that wore Bradley and Bucknell shirts to an MU game vs KU... I mean seriously?

If MU or KSU loses, I chuckle at bit, but to get so emotionally wrapped up their loss enough to buy UNI shirts or change everything to UNI seems a little creepy to me...

They only do it because they know it gets under your skin and the rest of KU nation...

Reerun_KC
03-21-2010, 09:53 AM
Yeah, it's not the players that are the problem. Even I felt a little bad for them.
Hey we agree on something...

Reerun_KC
03-21-2010, 09:54 AM
They only do it because they know it gets under your skin and the rest of KU nation...

Fair enough, Guess its just the price you pay to be a fan....

TrickyNicky
03-21-2010, 09:57 AM
Get off the cross already.

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 09:57 AM

Hell after my Bucs team won the superbowl the only thing our rivals had left was the 0-26 garbage.

Reerun_KC
03-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Hell after my Bucs team won the superbowl the only thing our rivals had left was the 0-26 garbage.

Shit, its just as bad as being a Chiefs fan....

Reerun_KC
03-21-2010, 09:58 AM

WTF r u talking about?

Cross?

It happens to all fans, how long are you going to stay on the cross for the Chiefs?

WilliamTheIrish
03-21-2010, 10:00 AM

Don't stop him. This is hilarious.

ArrowheadHawk
03-21-2010, 10:19 AM

Yes the douchbaggery of anti-KU fans fans is high. And it just escalated with your arrival.

Frazod
03-21-2010, 10:24 AM
Yes the douchbaggery of anti-KU fans fans is high. And it just escalated with your arrival.

ROFL

Douchebag KUnts like you crowing about basketball is sort of like Christmas music - it's already annoying by the end of November, but it just goes on and on until the holiday season finally ends.

Well, Christmas came early this year. Kind of like last year.

BTW, your tears sure are tasty.

ArrowheadHawk
03-21-2010, 10:27 AM
ROFL

Douchebag KUnts like you crowing about basketball is sort of like Christmas music - it's already annoying by the end of November, but it just goes on and on until the holiday season finally ends.

Well, Christmas came early this year. Kind of like last year.

BTW, your tears sure are tasty.

It never ends. Sorry. We will continue to talk about KU forever. And there are no tears. I'm upset my team lost but I'm not crying about it.

DA_T_84
03-21-2010, 10:27 AM

George, I am a Wildcat. How dare you call me a beaker boy.

And I just flipped you off. :P

gblowfish
03-21-2010, 10:31 AM
George, I am a Wildcat. How dare you call me a beaker boy.

And I just flipped you off. :P

Good for you, I'm behind the Wildcats 100%.
And you just allegedly flipped me off.
You may have waved.
:rolleyes:

Frazod
03-21-2010, 10:33 AM
It never ends. Sorry. We will continue to talk about KU forever. And there are no tears. I'm upset my team lost but I'm not crying about it.

Yes, football season is just around the corner! Rock Choke!

ArrowheadHawk
03-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Yes, football season is just around the corner! Rock Choke!

And I have season tickets. So fuck you and your high horse. Biggest MU Douchbag on the board.

Frazod
03-21-2010, 10:38 AM
And I have season tickets. So fuck you and your high horse. Biggest MU Douchbag on the board.

LMAO

No crying going on here. Nope, none at all.

ArrowheadHawk
03-21-2010, 10:42 AM
LMAO

No crying going on here. Nope, none at all.
And no douchbaggery going on in your posts either. None at all.

Farzin
03-21-2010, 10:43 AM

Beaker boy? LMAO

I've heard "rock choke" .. "rock chalk gayhawk" and several others. But I've never heard 'beaker boy.' I'm impressed that the haters came up with something different. :clap:

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 10:47 AM
LMAO

I apologize in advance.

Frazod
03-21-2010, 10:47 AM
And no douchbaggery going on in your posts either. None at all.

Sure is funny to see the most obnoxious pricks on earth all confused over why nobody likes them. Sort of like a skunk wondering why everybody thinks that it stinks.

Oh, and as always, remember that there are some professional sports teams in MISSOURI you may want to take a look at now that beakerball season is over.

DA_T_84
03-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Good for you, I'm behind the Wildcats 100%.
And you just allegedly flipped me off.
You may have waved.
:rolleyes:

haha nice....

Glad to hear you are behind us! We'll see how long we can ride this thing. It's not unfathomable to think we can hit the final four. We'll have to play out of our minds, but so far, we have. Just have to hope it continues.

Career games in the tourney means we are peaking at the right time. It make-ah me nervous-ah!

ArrowheadHawk
03-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Sure is funny to see the most obnoxious pricks on earth all confused over why nobody likes them. Sort of like a skunk wondering why everybody thinks that it stinks.

Oh, and as always, remember that there are some professional sports teams in MISSOURI you may want to take a look at now that beakerball season is over.

Why does your sentiment mirror how I feel about you. You never change. I'm obnoxious but in your mind you aren't. Do you live in a fantasy land?

Frazod
03-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Why does your sentiment mirror how I feel about you. You never change. I'm obnoxious but in your mind you aren't. Do you live in a fantasy land?

Of course I'm obnoxious.

I'm just not an obnoxious crying loser.

Buehler445
03-21-2010, 10:57 AM

Fuck dude. I stroked out yesterday.

http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2010/03/20/ku_bkc_uni_mly0008_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a44b86d2e9c39ecf7613005fe067

Bill's got some hops.

gblowfish
03-21-2010, 11:11 AM
And I have season tickets. So **** you and your high horse. Biggest MU Douchbag on the board.

I would like to take this opportunity to personally congratulate Frazod as being annointed "Biggest MU Douchbag on the Board."

God knows the rest of us have tried, but you seem to have captured their imagination. I salute you. Fine work.

Sure-Oz
03-21-2010, 11:19 AM
LMAO

I apologize in advance.

thats fucking hilarious

gblowfish
03-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Hey, btw: Has anybody checked on Skip? Did somebody make sure to take his belt and shoelaces?

Bob Dole
03-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Bob Dole would like to thank the arrogant KU fans here for helping Bob Dole get thrown out of a bar yesterday afternoon.

Apparently some of the patrons weren't too thrilled with a top-volume "Rock Chalk Jayhawk, FUCK K U!"

kepp
03-21-2010, 12:36 PM
I heard that Cheez-its just dumped ku also.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ari Chi3fs
03-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Yeah, it's not the players that are the problem. Even I felt a little bad for them.

I don't feel sorry for the players AT ALL. If they weren't so lackadaisical in the first half of the last 5-10 games, maybe I would.

They seemed like they "entitled" to win it all or something, and played half-heartedly. Especially Tyshawn Taylor, IMO.

I feel bad for Sherron Collins... he should have been able to play another weekend. But that's life.

Nzoner
03-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Bob Dole would like to thank the arrogant KU fans here for helping Bob Dole get thrown out of a bar yesterday afternoon.

Apparently some of the patrons weren't too thrilled with a top-volume "Rock Chalk Jayhawk, **** K U!"

ROFL

A buddy and I spent the weekend at Harrah's NKC and watched the game at Toby Keith's among numerous beaker fans.By game's end I was asked to keep it down but by that time was ready to get to the casino and raise some more hell,It was quite a scene,MU fans high fiving one another and outbursts of Rock Chalk.

Casino emptied out fast of a lot of beaker fans,guess they weren't staying at the casino hotel and had nothing to change into ROFL