PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Whoa, just noticed. 31k.

|Zach|
03-20-2010, 11:12 PM
Terrible! I guess it has been a number of years on this board though.

Oh well. Happy spring everyone!

http://i42.tinypic.com/2hzny41.gif

Count Alex's Losses
03-20-2010, 11:13 PM
Terrible thread.

KcMizzou
03-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Score.

Lets hope your mojo brings a Mizzou victory.

|Zach|
03-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Terrible thread.

http://i41.tinypic.com/qravs0.jpg

Reerun_KC
03-20-2010, 11:20 PM
Props on 31K... That is is a shit ton of posts...

n00b /skip

Von Dumbass
03-21-2010, 12:04 AM
+ rep for using the epic Orton gif.

mlyonsd
03-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Terrible thread.

He gets rep though for the gif.

Count Alex's Losses
03-21-2010, 09:17 AM
He gets rep though for the gif.

If simply posting the same gif over and over again was rep-worthy rep would be meaningless. By repping Zach for posting that gif you are corrupting the rep system and rewarding shitposting. Consider what you're doing and take a step back from the computer today. Go for a walk and watch the sun set around 6 PM this afternoon. As the orange strands fade out under the clouds, think about what's really rep worthy and what means something on this board. You'll have a good cry, find your priorities are back in line and realize you need to come back and neg rep Zach for his post to regress the balance that was so terrible swayed by this post and the reaction it has caused among undiscerning planeteers who have no ability to dole out rep responsibly. Get busy living, or get busy dying.

mlyonsd
03-21-2010, 09:26 AM
If simply posting the same gif over and over again was rep-worthy rep would be meaningless. By repping Zach for posting that gif you are corrupting the rep system and rewarding shitposting. Consider what you're doing and take a step back from the computer today. Go for a walk and watch the sun set around 6 PM this afternoon. As the orange strands fade out under the clouds, think about what's really rep worthy and what means something on this board. You'll have a good cry, find your priorities are back in line and realize you need to come back and neg rep Zach for his post to regress the balance that was so terrible swayed by this post and the reaction it has caused among undiscerning planeteers who have no ability to dole out rep responsibly. Get busy living, or get busy dying.

Well, it's the first time I've seen it.

But thanks for the advice. I'll spend several seconds in deep thought considering it.

Count Alex's Losses
03-21-2010, 09:28 AM
Well, it's the first time I've seen it.

But thanks for the advice. I'll spend several seconds in deep thought considering it.

Go with god, my son. Cus you ain't coming with me.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 09:29 AM
LMAO

StcChief
03-21-2010, 09:31 AM
congrats on 31k.... with deflation your not n00b.