PDA

View Full Version : Life My ex had her baby last night...

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Mr. Flopnuts
03-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah because you have to be a white-trash redneck to love someone unconditionally...:rolleyes:

There are a few people on this board that know what I look like. Im not white trash or a redneck. Im just a middle class white boy that had his heart ripped out and doesnt know how to live without the woman he grew up with.

You're choosing the wrong responses to reply too. That makes me believe that you want validation rather than solid advice.

Just remember, there are plenty of middle class white boys on here that are trying to tell you that they've been there, and understand where you're at. They're also trying to tell you that you need to have enough self respect to move on. Even if you guys get back together, we're going to be hearing about child number 5 and Daddy number 3 within a year. Worse yet, maybe this time you'll think it's yours. Wake up dude. Wake the fuck up.

kstater
03-21-2010, 06:03 PM
And for her next trick...
http://www.fancast.com/tv/Jerry-Springer/10088/episodes/-/734435

DeezNutz
03-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Wake up dude. Wake the **** up.

The problem, however, is that you're giving advice which, while sound, is step #32.

He needs step #1, and that will start by making a personal commitment and seeking professional help.

MTG#10
03-21-2010, 06:07 PM
With all the shit she has done to you I don't know why you would want to or how you could ever trust her again.

BTW I thought you were dating a new girl that you liked alot? What happened to that?

She went back to her ex.

RedNeckRaider
03-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Yeah because you have to be a white-trash redneck to love someone unconditionally...:rolleyes:

There are a few people on this board that know what I look like. Im not white trash or a redneck. Im just a middle class white boy that had his heart ripped out and doesnt know how to live without the woman he grew up with.
If you were my friend and we rolled together you might listen to me and maybe you wouldn't. That said be a man quit this Nancy boy bullshit. She was f&cking another guy when she left you and she has been and will be again when she heals up. Tonight she will lay in another mans arms. F&ck her and focus on your kids be a man and be a dad. Leave what happened between you and her between you and her and leave the kids out of it. She is their mom and you are their dad. Be a man and be a dad. Guess what if you are a man and handle yourself as such things will workout one way or another~

RedNeckRaider
03-21-2010, 06:09 PM
Phil is a big boy and knows me a helluva lot better than you.

Sure he appreciates the reach around tho.

Fuck off Phil and I know each other also~

dirk digler
03-21-2010, 06:10 PM
She went back to her ex.

So then you decided to go back to yours?

patteeu
03-21-2010, 06:10 PM
The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again and I couldnt resist.

Wow, you're quite a piece of work, to put it politely. You two deserve each other. Your kids don't deserve either one of you.

Katipan
03-21-2010, 06:12 PM
**** off Phil and I know each other also~

Who the hell cares?
Thank God you don't believe in God. All this anger isn't good for the soul.

RedNeckRaider
03-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Who the hell cares?
Thank God you don't believe in God. All this anger isn't good for the soul.

LMAO

FAX
03-21-2010, 06:14 PM
United Church of Strip Clubs

I've been excommunicated from that one, Ms. Katipan.

I guess I'll have to start my own church. I've wanted to for a long time and I suppose I just need to sit myself down and pull the trigger.

FAX

DeezNutz
03-21-2010, 06:14 PM
I don't think you should kill yourself, FAX.

Leave the trigger alone. Or did you mean "Trigger" as in Hog-Farmer style? NTTAWWT.

Katipan
03-21-2010, 06:15 PM
I've been excommunicated from that one, Ms. Katipan.

I guess I'll have to start my own church. I've wanted to for a long time and I suppose I just need to sit myself down and pull the trigger.

FAX

I would like one that taught why having faith in something is important. And then we could talk about all the many ways people around the world have found faith. And we could raise money for the building fund which would just be pizza and beer money for Sundays.

Songs are always fun. And maybe a laser show.

Phobia
03-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Please don't get the idea from phobia's posts that God can magically fix things. This is way beyond support group counseling and spiritual direction. Damaging, self inflicting behavior like this should be met by more than what any pastor or spiritual leader can provide. There are sliding scale agencies that can offer you the real help you need.

Magically? No, I've never suggested anything like that at all. Nobody is going to snap their fingers and have a relationship miraculously restored. It takes full buy-in from both parties, modified objectives, faith, and a host of other variables. But God loves marriage. He endorses it and does not want marriages to fail. Biblically, MTG is well within his rights to end the marriage. But he wants to be with her. She's wishy-washy about being with him.

There's a lot of confusing and damaging issues here. My strongest suggestion is that this relationship has zero hope without spiritual guidance.

FAX
03-21-2010, 06:21 PM
I would like one that taught why having faith in something is important. And then we could talk about all the many ways people around the world have found faith. And we could raise money for the building fund which would just be pizza and beer money for Sundays.

Songs are always fun. And maybe a laser show.

I'm down with the laser show and the building fund. I'm going to need a rectory, anyhow. With a water bed and a bar and a pool ... for baptisms and all.

I'm going to need a lot of assistant pastors, too. Nubile ones. Young, female, nubile ones with proportionate tittahs. Maybe we could raise some money for that.

FAX

Phobia
03-21-2010, 06:26 PM
I think a laser show would be awesome and we all know how much God likes lasers.

bevischief
03-21-2010, 06:36 PM
I think a laser show would be awesome and we all know how much God likes lasers.

Pretty lights...

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Two modest suggestions from the heart, MTG, if you'll allow me:

1. Get a vasectomy before you mess up any other kids' lives.

2. Shut the fuck up. Never share anything about yourself with another human being. Really. Forget counseling. No one could provide the level you need no matter what you'd be willing to pay.

Good luck.

patteeu
03-21-2010, 06:51 PM
This isnt effecting my ability to be a parent or provide a home for my children at all. Everything that happens with me and my wife is between me and my wife. The sex only happens when they are at school. As far as they know we are just friends. I mean, they know I still love her. My daughter has asked me in the past if i still love her mommy and Im honest with her. She also occasionally asks us if we will ever get back together and I dont know what my wife tells her but I just say Im not sure right now.

When your daughter(s) end up stripping or hooking for a living and your son(s) can't maintain a healthy relationship with a woman (or maybe a man), remember what the people at ChiefsPlanet tried to tell you.

patteeu
03-21-2010, 06:56 PM
I did...I had to use that money for a bankruptcy lawyer.

:LOL: You're pathetic, dude. Your kids don't have a chance.

Bane
03-21-2010, 07:01 PM
When your daughter(s) end up stripping or hooking for a living and your son(s) can't maintain a healthy relationship with a woman (or maybe a man), remember what the people at ChiefsPlanet tried to tell you.

:LOL: You're pathetic, dude. Your kids don't have a chance.

+1

Count Alex's Wins
03-21-2010, 07:06 PM

Damn, maybe I am MTG's son from the future.....or he's my father from the past....

Al Bundy
03-21-2010, 07:12 PM

Time to realize she is a different person than you grew up with. Time to completely cut her out of your life in a way other than picking your kids up or delivering them. You have NOTHING to say to her.. period.

Gonzo
03-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Some of these responses are totally inappropriate people.
Mtg, hang in there man and do what you feel is right for your kids. That's all that really matters. If you can look yourself in the mirror and say you're doing the best you can for them, then everything will work itself out.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
03-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Mtg, hang in there man and do what you feel is right for your kids. That's all that really matters. If you can look yourself in the mirror and say you're doing the best you can for them, then everything will work itself out.
Posted via Mobile Device

This.

Count Alex's Wins
03-21-2010, 08:41 PM
If your wife's vagina had a theme song, it'd be this:

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BhsTmiK7Q2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

"Hey mang, MTG's wife's vagina...it like a great big pussy just waiting to be fucked!"

http://thefilmnest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/scarface-movie-02.jpg

Mecca
03-21-2010, 08:42 PM
That's just wrong...yet it made me laugh.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-21-2010, 08:45 PM
"Hey mang, MTG's wife's vagina...it like a great big pussy just waiting to be fucked!"

http://thefilmnest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/scarface-movie-02.jpg

Close up shop, here boys, we're done.

**** 3/4, POTY candidate.

patteeu
03-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

It sounds like you're new to the MTG#10 saga.

memyselfI
03-21-2010, 08:53 PM
I dont know why Im posting this thread, just need to vent. I know I shouldnt be feeling this way, its been almost a year since my wife left but I feel like I just missed the birth of my own child. I knew it was going to happen soon and I thought I was mentally prepared but when her dad called me and told me this morning I quickly realized I wasn't. I cant believe I still love her after everything she's done to me and put me through both emotionally and financially. I would take her back and help her raise her baby in a heartbeat. Thats how much I love her. ****ing pathetic I know. When's this shit going to end? Its been 10 months and it still hurts just as much as the day I found out. Its so hard to keep face in front of my kids, they are so excited to have a new baby sister and I have to pretend Im happy and excited for them but its killing me. I know I have to be strong for my kids and I will but when they are gone I dont know what to do.

Have you gone to therapy? You probably should. Not because anything you said was particularly pathetic. I actually think it's not that unusual. But because it's making you FEEL pathetic.

Go talk to someone about why this happened and why it's so hard for you to move on. You will do yourself a huge favor and then someday will be ready for a woman who actually deserves you.

Jilly
03-21-2010, 08:55 PM
Magically? No, I've never suggested anything like that at all. Nobody is going to snap their fingers and have a relationship miraculously restored. It takes full buy-in from both parties, modified objectives, faith, and a host of other variables. But God loves marriage. He endorses it and does not want marriages to fail. Biblically, MTG is well within his rights to end the marriage. But he wants to be with her. She's wishy-washy about being with him.

There's a lot of confusing and damaging issues here. My strongest suggestion is that this relationship has zero hope without spiritual guidance.

That post of mine wasn't at all meant to negate what you said. People who don't live and struggle in faith daily, often see God as a magic solution to problems and then get frustrated when God doesn't swoop in to save the day, that's the only reason I said that.

Count Alex's Wins
03-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Close up shop, here boys, we're done.

**** 3/4, POTY candidate.

http://i40.tinypic.com/15flzbb.gif

Bowser
03-21-2010, 09:00 PM
This thread is just.....I don't even........

Gadzooks
03-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Smoke a big fatty and watch this video on a loop, (you should be able to figure things out pretty easily). Oh yeah, and ignore any referrrences to Yoko.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BQcU5w915p8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BQcU5w915p8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If this song didn't work for you try this one:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Qae_TUTeGo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Qae_TUTeGo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
If this doesn't work I don't know what will...

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 09:04 PM
...a woman who actually deserves you.

:facepalm:

patteeu
03-21-2010, 09:10 PM

Yeah, it looks like memyselfi is about a year behind the curve on this one too.

threebag02
03-21-2010, 09:14 PM
For some reason this thread makes me wanna listen to

AMG "Bitch better have my money"

.....I don't charge by the inch, I charge by the foot
Think I'm lyin, bitch here take a look
100% U.S. D.E.A grade A beef, heres my card, call me
You looked like you ain't been bumped in a while
Pick up the motherfucking phone and dial
And have your money in a big ass stack
I'm slingin this dick like a newjack (Bitch) so...

Bitch better have my money

memyselfI
03-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Yeah, it looks like memyselfi is about a year behind the curve on this one too.

I remember reading about this when it happened. Granted, I haven't kept up with this CP soap opera in the year since the child's gestation but if MTG did go to therapy then he should return. IMMEDIATELY.

And, FTR, I don't believe any guy deserves to have his wife knocked up by some other loser.

patteeu
03-21-2010, 09:30 PM
I remember reading about this when it happened. Granted, I haven't kept up with this CP soap opera in the year since the child's gestation but if MTG did go to therapy then he should return. IMMEDIATELY.

And, FTR, I don't believe any guy deserves to have his wife knocked up by some other loser.

No, he hasn't gone to therapy. In fact, while he's received plenty of good advice from planeteers, he's elected to do pretty much the opposite of it at every turn. He screwed around with a few girls who he treated like sex objects rather than human beings trying to get over his wife, but with his focus planted firmly on his midsection he was disappointed because none of them got him off like his wife did. Now he tells us that he's been cheating with his cheating wife because the sex is good. I don't believe he even knows what love is so when he says he loves her it doesn't mean anything to me other than he loves the way she makes him orgasm. Meanwhile, his kids are soaking up all this dysfunction so that they can spread the joy when they reach adulthood.

Edit: Oh, and he sold off his stuff when he was trying to raise money to get a divorce attorney, but then he used it to stiff his creditors by filing for bankruptcy. A Planeteer or two gave him pretty good coin for some of his stuff because they thought they were helping a guy out who'd been screwed by his cheating wife.

Katipan
03-21-2010, 09:34 PM
How the hell am I going to raise the money for my next divorce now??

TrebMaxx
03-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Man, lighten up on MTG. The dude is basically an emotional wreck that needs help. I hope he see's the light and seeks it. Not all of us react the same to situations life deals us. Yeah, I would have dumped that bitch and moved on last year. No reason to bag on MTG because he still loves his wife. I can't comprehend why he stills loves her but I imagine that it has a lot to do with how his life has gone up to this point. His self esteem is shot and people bagging on him won't help. For most of us it is hard to understand, I know I don't. But I am not going to rub salt in his wounds. Have some compassion people.

DaFace
03-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Man, lighten up on MTG. The dude is basically an emotional wreck that needs help. I hope he see's the light and seeks it. Not all of us react the same to situations life deals us. Yeah, I would have dumped that bitch and moved on last year. No reason to bag on MTG because he still loves his wife. I can't comprehend why he stills loves her but I imagine that it has a lot to do with how his life has gone up to this point. His self esteem is shot and people bagging on him won't help. For most of us it is hard to understand, I know I don't. But I am not going to rub salt in his wounds. Have some compassion people.

I think it's the whole "fucked her while she was pregnant with another dude's kid while she was still with said other dude for revenge" that a lot of people are having trouble equating to "still loves her."

TrebMaxx
03-21-2010, 09:49 PM
I think it's the whole "****ed her while she was pregnant with another dude's kid while she was still with said other dude for revenge" that a lot of people are having trouble equating to "still loves her."

I think that shows how emotionally f**ked up he is. I hope he finds help/peace with this situation. I don't want to bag on him even if I don't understand what he has done.

Bane
03-21-2010, 09:49 PM
I think it's the whole "****ed her while she was pregnant with another dude's kid while she was still with said other dude for revenge" that a lot of people are having trouble equating to "still loves her."

Just goes to show you how most men are,throw a lil pussy at them and they say FTW!!!!!

TrebMaxx
03-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Just goes to show you how most men are,throw a lil pussy at them and they say FTW!!!!!

No, I think most men would have told the bitch to take a hike. A few for some reason say FTW!!!

memyselfI
03-21-2010, 09:57 PM
No, he hasn't gone to therapy. In fact, while he's received plenty of good advice from planeteers, he's elected to do pretty much the opposite of it at every turn. He screwed around with a few girls who he treated like sex objects rather than human beings trying to get over his wife, but with his focus planted firmly on his midsection he was disappointed because none of them got him off like his wife did. Now he tells us that he's been cheating with his cheating wife because the sex is good. I don't believe he even knows what love is so when he says he loves her it doesn't mean anything to me other than he loves the way she makes him orgasm. Meanwhile, his kids are soaking up all this dysfunction so that they can spread the joy when they reach adulthood.

Edit: Oh, and he sold off his stuff when he was trying to raise money to get a divorce attorney, but then he used it to stiff his creditors by filing for bankruptcy. A Planeteer or two gave him pretty good coin for some of his stuff because they thought they were helping a guy out who'd been screwed by his cheating wife.

If all of this is true then I reaffirm my recommendation for therapy x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000...

Bane
03-21-2010, 09:59 PM
No, I think most men would have told the bitch to take a hike. A few for some reason say FTW!!!

Whats "mans" number 1 tragedy?Pussy....Thats all I'm sayn.Just look at how many men have fugged their whole life/career up over a lil pussy.I myself wouldn't willingly "share" someone I loved with another man.She can either be with me or him,but I'm not cleaning up after him for goddamn sure!:cuss:

TrebMaxx
03-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Whats "mans" number 1 tragedy?Pussy....Thats all I'm sayn.Just look at how many men have fugged their whole life/career up over a lil pussy.I myself wouldn't willingly "share" someone I loved with another man.She can either be with me or him,but I'm not cleaning up after him for goddamn sure!:cuss:
Rep to that! :thumb:

threebag02
03-21-2010, 10:06 PM

So I take it your not down with someone marinading your meat to really bring out the flavors.

I am out on shrimpin too

Bane
03-21-2010, 10:09 PM
So I take it your not down with someone marinading your meat to really bring out the flavors.

I am out on shrimpin too
:Lin:

salame
03-22-2010, 03:17 AM
mtg you made me sad
thanks a lot

http://randazza.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/douchebag.jpg

Mecca
03-22-2010, 03:37 AM
MTG has really taken a beating in this thread.

Fritz88
03-22-2010, 07:13 AM
Is there a religion where the girls all wear scanty clothes and mix margaritas and make sure the cd player is loaded with good music?

Just wondering.

FAX

There you go Mr. Fax,

Not exactly what you want, But I guess close enough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_God_%28cult%29

Fritz88
03-22-2010, 07:15 AM
MTG has really taken a beating in this thread.

I really feel for the guy and wish him all the best. But to post such a problem in CP means you are going to get some help and a lot of shit for it. Which makes this place quite special :D

MTG needs to Get this woman out of his life.

donkhater
03-22-2010, 07:37 AM
I've nitpicked the thread. I don't have time to read all of it.

This woman is no friend of yours, MTG. You are going to be in perpetual heartache until you realize this. No friend treats a friend the way this woman has treated you.

Now, can you forgive her? Yes. Does this mean sleep with her? No. Recognize that she has probably made the same promise she made to you to the father of this new child and she is cheating on him. What should that tell you about her ability to change? Here's a clue---SHE HASN'T.

For your kid's sake, for your own self-esteem which is in the shitter right now (and rightfully so given your decisions) you have to distance yourself from this woman. She has to EARN your trust back if you are so adamant about keeping her in your life. Sleeping with this woman only clouds things. Put your dick in your pants and grow up.

KC Jones
03-22-2010, 07:40 AM
I really feel for the guy and wish him all the best. But to post such a problem in CP means you are going to get some help and a lot of shit for it.

To be fair, he mostly got support for all of this crap in the beginning. Of course there are only so many times you can watch someone ram their head into a wall and then cry about how much that hurts until you realize they are just a damn fool. The support didn't seem to help, maybe the ridicule will? :shrug:

Extra Point
03-22-2010, 07:49 AM
I read the first page and this one. MTG, you need to move away, take up a new livelihood, and drive on. This bitch has you wrapped up, and f'ed up. Your kids will have no respect for you if you don't. Seriously. You have to tell your ex, in front of your kids, that she hurt you, that you were wrong for thinking that you could work it out, and that this baby's new father and she will have to take care of the three children.

If you feel you have done your best to work it out, and it hasn't because of her, and your weakness of her, then, you need to get out of Dodge. Otherwise, without counseling, you'll become a bad article in several newspapers.

Move on!

KCUnited
03-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Now that the initial outcry has died down, let's get to the meat and potatoes of this. Was there one particular trimester that you preferred over another and why?

MOhillbilly
03-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Once again FTR I do not do "hits".

As for the thread starter post 166 sums up my feelings.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 08:39 AM
To be fair, he mostly got support for all of this crap in the beginning. Of course there are only so many times you can watch someone ram their head into a wall and then cry about how much that hurts until you realize they are just a damn fool. The support didn't seem to help, maybe the ridicule will? :shrug:

Yes

Pushead2
03-22-2010, 08:55 AM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/hooverguy.jpg

JD10367
03-22-2010, 09:18 AM
You and the dude should turn gay and both of you dump her.

Bane
03-22-2010, 09:27 AM

Well he said his fukkn her was partially do to the revenge factor,so it sounds to me like he's thinking of the other guy while he's banging her anyway.
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
03-22-2010, 09:34 AM

That would be the king of all ChiefsPlanet threads!

Bane
03-22-2010, 09:50 AM
That would be the king of all ChiefsPlanet threads!

It would be epic!We could call it the "you know how I knew you were gay "thread!
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 10:10 AM
I don't care if she can fart and heat the love sleeve to a comfortable 105F and it she has the muscle control to complete a key chain size rubiks cube, no vag is worth this much bullshit.

Maybe to make her further complacent, you should let her and baby daddy both move in with you. You guys can 2 car garage her...and since you're into making her jealous, let her catch you in a game of tummy sticks with Lawrence of her Labia.

ForeverChiefs58
03-22-2010, 10:13 AM
If I told you I had a tumor and everyone was telling me I needed to get rid of it, have it cut out and work on getting better. If I said I was thinking about keeping it because we have been through so much together, so many good times, it was hard for me to let go, everyone would say I was crazy/stupid and needed to be cancer free.
If you don't start treating this more serious I am affraid it may kill you. you have a serious poisonous toxin in your life consumming you. Recognise that it is affecting you, and do anything and everything to be around people that have a positive impact on you and stay away from the poisons in your life. Good luck and write me anytime you ever want to talk.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 10:41 AM
I just set up a free phone consultation with Tri-Lakes Relational Center here in Springfield. I dont know if Im going to be able to afford their services yet but I guess I'll find out when they call. I feel a lot better today, not as depressed as I have been. Maybe because the sun is out I dont know. Yesterday was just really bad because of the baby being born. I thought I was mentally prepared to handle it but I wasn't.

I know I deserve a lot of the shit Ive been getting but I would like to say that I cant help the way I feel for my ex. Believe me if I could just stop loving her I would do it without hesitation. I also cant help the addiction I have to her sexually. Ive tried to say no, and I have said no but she always breaks me down because Im weak around her. Hopefully I'll be able to afford this counseling so I can change that.

To everyone who talked shit about my kids and my abilty to be a father, go fuck yourselves. Im a GREAT father. I have my kids 4 days a week, get them up in the morning for school, make them breakfast, do their homework with them, take them to their t-ball practice and singing lessons, play with them, make them dinner when they get home, give them bathes, read to them before bed, and I do this all ALONE and have been since before their mom left me because she wouldn't. How many men do you know that does all this by themselves? Probably not many. I love my kids and anyone that knows me personally would tell you that Im a great dad. I have never said one thing bad about their mother to them, Ive never cried in front of them, and they have no idea whats going on with my wife and I. All they know is that I still love her and respect her. So stop talking out of your ass about something you know absolutely nothing about. That is all.

MOhillbilly
03-22-2010, 10:54 AM
I just set up a free phone consultation with Tri-Lakes Relational Center here in Springfield. I dont know if Im going to be able to afford their services yet but I guess I'll find out when they call.

http://www.forest.edu/cr-murney.aspx

you can afford this. 20$ a pop.

TrebMaxx
03-22-2010, 11:00 AM
That's good to hear MTG. I hope it works out for you. If it does turn out to be too expensive you might also check at the University. I know sometimes they have free programs but I don't know if MO. State does. You may end up with someone that is working toward the latter phases of their degree work, but they receive assistance from their profs. I am hoping for the best for you.

Deberg_1990
03-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Hope it works out for you MTG. Glad to hear you took the advice some offered here and sought out some help.

Mr. Plow
03-22-2010, 11:23 AM
All I can say is wow. What a fucked up way to go through life. Truly loving someone is one thing.....that doesn't ever go away - but what you are doing to not only yourself, but your kids, your EX wife and her BOYFRIEND is beyond fucked up - and you are using love as your excuse to make it ok with yourself.

Sometimes, love isn't enough and in this case, it isn't. Sometimes you just have to get your balls out of the purse, man up, and move on. Easier said than done, I know - but it would be best for you and your kids.

I really hope the counseling works out for you because you need it. You need it badly.

threebag02
03-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Has her boyfriend ever asked you how he taste? If not that is a good place to start. Just look him in the eye and let it rip. If he runs his mouth just let him know you get in there past the used

btlook1
03-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Good for you MTG. Hope you can get the help you need. Keep your head up and get it screwed on straight!

Amnorix
03-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Then fuck you, dude. Seriously, quit making dumb ass decisions.

This. This x 1,000.

Pestilence
03-22-2010, 11:40 AM
I just set up a free phone consultation with Tri-Lakes Relational Center here in Springfield. I dont know if Im going to be able to afford their services yet but I guess I'll find out when they call. I feel a lot better today, not as depressed as I have been. Maybe because the sun is out I dont know. Yesterday was just really bad because of the baby being born. I thought I was mentally prepared to handle it but I wasn't.

I know I deserve a lot of the shit Ive been getting but I would like to say that I cant help the way I feel for my ex. Believe me if I could just stop loving her I would do it without hesitation. I also cant help the addiction I have to her sexually. Ive tried to say no, and I have said no but she always breaks me down because Im weak around her. Hopefully I'll be able to afford this counseling so I can change that.

To everyone who talked shit about my kids and my abilty to be a father, go fuck yourselves. Im a GREAT father. I have my kids 4 days a week, get them up in the morning for school, make them breakfast, do their homework with them, take them to their t-ball practice and singing lessons, play with them, make them dinner when they get home, give them bathes, read to them before bed, and I do this all ALONE and have been since before their mom left me because she wouldn't. How many men do you know that does all this by themselves? Probably not many. I love my kids and anyone that knows me personally would tell you that Im a great dad. I have never said one thing bad about their mother to them, Ive never cried in front of them, and they have no idea whats going on with my wife and I. All they know is that I still love her and respect her. So stop talking out of your ass about something you know absolutely nothing about. That is all.

Good to hear man. Hopefully this gets you on the right path.

cdcox
03-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Good for you MTG. Recognizing that you want to change the situation and as of now are unable to control your actions is a huge step. Seeking the help you need is an even bigger one. I'm pulling for you.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 11:43 AM
what you are doing to not only yourself, but your kids, your EX wife and her BOYFRIEND is beyond fucked up -

Im not doing anything to my kids, for the third time they have no clue whats going on. My wife is doing it to me as well, and am I really supposed to feel bad for what this is doing to her boyfriend? The guy that has a fetish for married women? The guy that slept with two other married girls at my wife's work before her? FUCK him. ROFL

Katipan
03-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Im not doing anything to my kids, for the third time they have no clue whats going on.

They just had a brand new baby sister and you are actively trying to break up your wife and her boyfriend. The daddy to their new sister. The guy they see kiss their mother. The guy thats around when they're around their mother.

You have zero clue how your little pebbles of hatred and despair effect anyone.
Not even yourself.

MOhillbilly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q3z4IP_nNU

Amnorix
Ive been with 4 other girls since my wife left, didnt help at all. None of them were as good in bed as my wife and I could barely even get off with any of them. Most of the time I didnt.

Obviously I have issues but what about her? What kind of woman is ok with fucking two guys that both care about her and hurting them both? What about him? He know's she's fucking me and he still wont leave her. He gets mad and yells at her about it but she does it again and again and he still stays. Fuck it I dont need counseling, probably just more time. Im going to get drunk and watch some b-ball.

Sounds like she's a master manipulator who is good in bed. Great for her. Sucks to be you (or the other guy). Let her go manipulate someone else for a change.

I'm sorry but I'm done with this thread. You don't listen to good advice (get counseling) and watching this slow motion train wreck isn't fun. You need to get counseling because you are clearly emotional damaged -- and it has nothing to do with whether or not you can handle her having another guy's baby. You are a complete disaster. You NEED counseling. Right now in your life your priorities basically need to be air, water, food, counseling.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 11:50 AM
They just had a brand new baby sister and you are actively trying to break up your wife and her boyfriend. The daddy to their new sister. The guy they see kiss their mother. The guy thats around when they're around their mother.

You have zero clue how your little pebbles of hatred and despair effect anyone.
Not even yourself.

They dont care about their mom's new bf, my daughter wants us to get back together and my wife says my boys wont even talk to him.

Jilly
03-22-2010, 11:51 AM
They dont care about their mom's new bf, my daughter wants us to get back together and my wife says my boys wont even talk to him.

Please please PLEASE get counseling. I can look into some sliding scale places if you can't afford it.

DaFace
03-22-2010, 11:51 AM

The fact that you think this means anything is indicative of the overall problem.

Amnorix
03-22-2010, 11:52 AM

I skipped to the end of the thread. Great. Good to hear.

Here's a clue -- STOP seeing her when the kids aren't around. You should only see her to drop off / pick up. Presumably you can control your sexual urges then. Otherwise, forget it. DO NOT see her when the kids aren't around. The sex may be great physically, but it's destroying you emotionally and mentally, so STOP.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 11:53 AM
The fact that you think this means anything is indicative of the overall problem.

I know my kids dont like him, and thats all I need to know. It even bothers my wife. He ignores them, they ignore him and my daughter has asked both me and my wife more than once if we would get back together.

Katipan
03-22-2010, 11:54 AM

Of course your daughter wants you back together and your boys are raging. Thats what kids do and feel during a breakup. If they hated the guy like your oh so honest wife declares and you lap up like a puppy dog then they WOULDN'T be excited about a new baby. Regardless of how much they love their mom. But instead of finding a sort of relationship with their mother that is in the best interests of ALL the parties involved, you just want to **** because TIGER WOODS IS ADDICTED SO YOU ARE TOO.

I don't see how your hands are any less stained than all the whores involved. Thats fine. I've been wiping mine on shit for years. But I own it.

Hydrae
03-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Your kids are probably not as clueless as you may think. Even at their young age they are more aware of things than we like to give them credit for.

My wife asked me to point out to you that this will have an affect on them in the long run. They learn how to deal with adulthood by watching the adults in their life. If you are not careful, they will find themselves perpetuating these issues in their own lives. For their sake, you need to find a way to end this for good.

I am very glad to see you have found a resource to get some help. If you ever need anything, let me know. I may not be in the area but at the very least I can be a shoulder to lean on if needed.

Brock
03-22-2010, 11:57 AM
I know my kids dont like him, and thats all I need to know. It even bothers my wife. He ignores them, they ignore him and my daughter has asked both me and my wife more than once if we would get back together.

If you want to make your kids happy in the short term, go for it. Just be aware you'll be spending years in an atmosphere of poisonous resentment. Obviously, you're going to do what you're going to do though.

Phobia
03-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Im not doing anything to my kids, for the third time they have no clue whats going on. My wife is doing it to me as well, and am I really supposed to feel bad for what this is doing to her boyfriend? The guy that has a fetish for married women? The guy that slept with two other married girls at my wife's work before her? **** him. ROFL

No, you aren't supposed to feel badly for him. Nor should you feel badly for your wife. But I'll bet your kids are about 20x more aware than you think. I am glad you're doing your best to shelter them from it. That's smart. But don't pretend they don't know something is wrong.

MOhillbilly
03-22-2010, 12:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCyaXh-VZco

threebag02
03-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Mtg do what makes you happy just get on the same page with the other player (wife). Maybe she will go with you later in your counciling mention it to her if she takes the bait go for it if she gives you some song and dance work on an exit stratagy to accomidate for you and your family (kids). If she is that stoopid then all of you need space from her anyways

Mr. Plow
03-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Im not doing anything to my kids, for the third time they have no clue whats going on. My wife is doing it to me as well, and am I really supposed to feel bad for what this is doing to her boyfriend? The guy that has a fetish for married women? The guy that slept with two other married girls at my wife's work before her? FUCK him. ROFL

No, I don't expect you to care about what it does to him. Afterall, you feel like he broke up your marriage. In reality, your wife broke up your marriage and yet you seem to not want to hold her responsible for it. You said that you would STILL take her back which I find absolutely ridiculous, but that's me. Loving her is one thing. Accepting the reality that she really doesn't give two shits about you and moving on with your life is another.

But, in the end the situation has been reversed on you. You've become the boyfriend. You are breaking up a home. A home that now has a new baby in it. A new baby that your ex wife had with another man.

Whether or not you actually see what this is all doing to your kids is irrelevant, because it is. Will it show up in the next week....no. But somewhere down the road, you'll see it - and you will feel like an asshole for putting them through it. More than likely when they get into the serious relationship stage of life.

Like I said, you need some counseling. You need help. You need someone - anyone - who can see this from an outside perspective and say to you "What the fuck are you doing? Move on with your life." I hope you find it because it sounds like you have 3 great kids that need you - whether they directly express that to you or not.

MOhillbilly
03-22-2010, 12:17 PM
That place across the street from parkview is cheap. You wont get meds and shit but itll atleast get your foot in the door.

Groves
03-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Too many officers here. Lots of good advice mixing with the bad. Get some help, there's plenty of offers here to find it.

If all that fails, I hear that pigs are good listeners. I know where you can get one sorta local, pretty cheap!

Phobia
03-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Too many officers here. Lots of good advice mixing with the bad. Get some help, there's plenty of offers here to find it.

Which is why everybody is piling on him. Which advice was he supposed to take? No matter what direction he took somebody was going to be able to say, "you ignored my advice, idiot - serves you right!"

Heh. I have a new recommendation, MTG. Invite Groves to coffee. He's a smart guy. He could be a friend for you during this family crisis. Sounds like you need a friend. I know Groves is busy with family stuff but I'm certain he'd take some time for you.

Groves
03-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Which is why everybody is piling on him. Which advice was he supposed to take? No matter what direction he took somebody was going to be able to say, "you ignored my advice, idiot - serves you right!"

Heh. I have a new recommendation, MTG. Invite Groves to coffee. He's a smart guy. He could be a friend for you during this family crisis. Sounds like you need a friend. I know Groves is busy with family stuff but I'm certain he'd take some time for you.

Phobia is right. My family is under medical crisis that limits us severely, but what you're going through is real and it's not going away on it's own.

I'm not a counselor, but I've experience in spades in brokenness, pain, and recovery. I'm a better listener than an underweight pig, and I buy better coffee, too.

Cntrygal
03-22-2010, 01:03 PM

ROFL

CoMoChief
03-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Wow. Turn in you f@cking Man Card immediately.

Do you want to know why she treated you like shit? Because you let her!

Dude......I can be an ass on here sometimes....but not cool.

Guy's going thru a hard time. The one person he truly loved shit on his life, he has kids envolved, and are partially related to this.

STFU

vailpass
03-22-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't care if she can fart and heat the love sleeve to a comfortable 105F and it she has the muscle control to complete a key chain size rubiks cube, no vag is worth this much bullshit.

Maybe to make her further complacent, you should let her and baby daddy both move in with you. You guys can 2 car garage her...and since you're into making her jealous, let her catch you in a game of tummy sticks with Lawrence of her Labia.

ROFL

soopamanluva
03-22-2010, 03:08 PM
As long as you keep taking the blame for YOUR WIFE LEAVING AND GETTING KNOCKED UP BY ANOTHER GUY while still being married to you, you have no hope. You need to find a way to pay for that counseling. Your vows said "for better or worse." when it got worse, she couldn't handle it and she broke your vows. That's not your fault nor will it ever be your fault. Grow some balls and man the he'll up, get the help that you so desperately need and move the he'll on. Oh, and your kids are smarter than you give them credit for. They know exactly what their mother did and you need to counteract them growing up believing that what she did is ok. Especially the daughter. I bet if the boys were older, they'd beat his ass

warpaint*
03-22-2010, 03:41 PM
I am not sure what the magic # is in terms of how many people have to tell you that you need to seek counseling but what the heck, I will do so as well.

You need counseling. You're acting like a flat wack job and are in denial.

This goes on as long as you allow it to go on - that is the bottom line. You're a grown man. Start acting like one.

vailpass
03-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Screw the counseling, who knows your problems better than you? Grab a couple packs of smokes and your car keys and hit the road. Pick a direction and head that way, stop when you want to, go when and where you want to. Spend enough time with yourself to figure out what you've been doing and laugh at yourself for it. Come back when you are ready, or don't.
The open road cures all.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Screw the counseling, who knows your problems better than you? Grab a couple packs of smokes and your car keys and hit the road. Pick a direction and head that way, stop when you want to, go when and where you want to. Spend enough time with yourself to figure out what you've been doing and laugh at yourself for it. Come back when you are ready, or don't.
The open road cures all.

Believe me if I didnt have kids to take care of I would do exactly that. I would drive far, far away...

Pestilence
03-22-2010, 04:15 PM
Believe me if I didnt have kids to take care of I would do exactly that. I would drive far, far away...

Have anyone to watch them for a couple of days?

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Have anyone to watch them for a couple of days?

No...if I was going to do it I wouldn't come back...I hate this shit-hole...

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 04:20 PM
What does she say about you boning other skanks?

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 04:28 PM
What does she say about you boning other skanks?
She saw the first one once when she was dropping the kids off, she sent me a text saying she's really pretty and I did good...she knows another one, they were both cheerleaders together in HS...she said it bothered her because she knew her and wished I wouldnt fuck her old friends but said she also knew she didnt have any room to talk...

FAX
03-22-2010, 04:31 PM
You know ... I have another idea.

I think you guys should open a sex club. Host orgies. You can make enough money to put the kids through college, even.

FAX

vailpass
03-22-2010, 04:40 PM

Distance lends perspective resulting in balance. "**** it" is a much underrated strategy today; labeled as "quitting" by those not bold enough to use it when the situation demands.

Leaving doesn't mean you can't come back.

threebag02
03-22-2010, 04:45 PM
What does she expect from you has she mentioned anything? Does she act like all up in your face about the hard to talk about or see kind of stuff? I mean does she show any compasion towards you at all? As for the kid your right truely kids are kids they need a family and if you are big enough to accept my hat is off to you. You seem like you could go either way kind of like a battle inside? The timing is the cog in this wheel. I really hope you find someone to talk to and help you through this time. Just don't lose site of your feeling while trying to swim through everyone elses. For your family I wish she could have been stronger if not for you or her atleast your kids. I would try to stay away from drinking If you do and just take the time to figure out everything for yourself.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 04:54 PM
I mean does she show any compasion towards you at all?

Yeah thats why its so hard for me to let go...she tells me she loves me, she kisses me passionately like she used to, she tells me she knows she will never be able to love her new guy and is only with him because of the baby and because she thinks her parents will be pissed that she put everyone through all this for nothing. She doesnt want to divorce me, she says the only way we'll ever divorce is if I go do it...but even after all that she still says she does want to be with me again someday but "cant make any promises"...

Pestilence
03-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Yeah thats why its so hard for me to let go...she tells me she loves me, she kisses me passionately like she used to, she tells me she knows she will never be able to love her new guy and is only with him because of the baby and because she thinks her parents will be pissed that she put everyone through all this for nothing. She doesnt want to divorce me, she says the only way we'll ever divorce is if I go do it...but even after all that she still says she does want to be with me again someday but "cant make any promises"...

She's playing with your emotions so that you'll stick around. She has both of you wrapped around her finger. I guarantee you that she's feeding the same line of bullshit to the other guy.

Drop her dumbass immediately.

vailpass
03-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Listen to yourself man; do you hear what you are saying? Yuu are wounded and vulnerable right now but you are going to hate yourself one day for having anything to do with this woman after what she has done. You don't love her; you just want the hurt to go away. Step back.

Katipan
03-22-2010, 05:01 PM

oh my God. I can be one of the most conniving manipulative women I have ever met and this bitch takes the cake.

I promise you. This is NOT her showing compassion. This is her saying whatever it is she has to say to keep all her balls in the air. This is self preservation at it's finest.

Fish
03-22-2010, 05:02 PM

Holy fuck this makes me want to drink heavily.

I'm sorry that you're in love with such a terrible terrible person.

FAX
03-22-2010, 05:05 PM
... I can be one of the most conniving manipulative women I have ever met ...

Ms. Katipan. Say it isn't so ...

FAX

CoMoChief
03-22-2010, 05:05 PM

Man you just need to bite the bullet and stop letting this woman play mind games with you. You need to file for divorce. Let her know that you're serious (you got kids of your own involved). She's the one that's fucked up. If she's telling you that she's only with this guy because of the baby and won't ever love him as much as you, then let her live with that for the rest of her life. Find someone else that will treat you better and move on.

Priest31kc
03-22-2010, 05:07 PM
Man you just need to bite the bullet and stop letting this woman play mind games with you. You need to file for divorce. Let her know that you're serious (you got kids of your own involved). She's the one that's ****ed up. If she's telling you that she's only with this guy because of the baby and won't ever love him as much as you, then let her live with that for the rest of her life. Find someone else that will treat you better and move on.

This.

Katipan
03-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Ms. Katipan. Say it isn't so ...

FAX

Former life.
Self preservation. :(

I hit the road. I'm a good girl now, but I can't very well deny what I know I'm capable of. If anything, it makes me all the more satisfied with what I became.

kstater
03-22-2010, 05:23 PM

Good lord you're beyond help.

vailpass
03-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Former life.

I hit the road. I'm a good girl now, but I can't very well deny what I know I'm capable of. If anything, it makes me all the more satisfied with what I became.

Sorry to hear that.

kstater
03-22-2010, 05:25 PM
She's playing with your emotions so that you'll stick around. She has both of you wrapped around her finger. I guarantee you that she's feeding the same line of bullshit to the other guy.

Drop her dumbass immediately.

Funny, that's the advice given a fucking year ago and yet the tard is still tarding it up.

Phobia
03-22-2010, 05:30 PM
I thought for sure this story (http://greensummitdispatch.com/index.php/2010/03/man-stabbed-at-lees-summit-culvers/) was about this love triangle wen I read it a few minutes ago.

keg in kc
03-22-2010, 05:31 PM
The more things change.

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Here is your cure...next time she kisses you pationately, just think that her lip gloss could be...you know....from the other guy's lunch date.

If that doesn't kill the mood for you, the tummy sticks option might be moving up the list.

Pestilence
03-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Man you just need to bite the bullet and stop letting this woman play mind games with you. You need to file for divorce. Let her know that you're serious (you got kids of your own involved). She's the one that's fucked up. If she's telling you that she's only with this guy because of the baby and won't ever love him as much as you, then let her live with that for the rest of her life. Find someone else that will treat you better and move on.

I'm confused. This post makes perfect sense.....yet I see that CoMoChief posted it. Today is fucking weird...

kstater
03-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Here is your cure...next time she kisses you pationately, just think that her lip gloss could be...you know....from the other guy's lunch date.

If that doesn't kill the mood for you, the tummy sticks option might be moving up the list.

I think bouncing my pecker off the skull of another man's baby would kill the mood for me.

FAX
03-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Former life.

Seriously speaking, I honestly don't blame women for any tools they might employ to survive. For some girls, it's a damn tough world. Especially when they hook up with the wrong guy. The fact is that, in most of those cases, they're at a disadvantage both physically and financially, so psychological powers are what they have to work with.

Just so long as they don't use them against me.

FAX

Bane
03-22-2010, 05:43 PM
I think bouncing my pecker off the skull of another man's baby would kill the mood for me.

If its a boy,does that make him gay? Bwaaaaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa!
Posted via Mobile Device

niblet
03-22-2010, 05:47 PM
The baby isn't touched during sex. Not saying what MTG did is right, that's just for the record.

vailpass
03-22-2010, 05:50 PM
The baby isn't touched during sex. Not saying what MTG did is right, that's just for the record.

Speak for yourself.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 05:51 PM
She just sent me a picture of her baby and the caption read "wish you were her daddy"...Im sure she does, since her 21 year old bf makes $8/hour...

Bane
03-22-2010, 05:51 PM

The dick don't hit the baby?Holy fukkn shit!!!!!!!!! Sorry for you lil guy!
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
03-22-2010, 05:53 PM
She just sent me a picture of her baby and the caption read "wish you were her daddy"...Im sure she does, since her 21 year old bf makes $8/hour...

Hey man, now that she's spit that one out, you've got a chance on first dibs on the next one.

FAX
03-22-2010, 05:54 PM

Holy Mother of God.

Somebody call Springer.

FAX

Katipan
03-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Seriously speaking, I honestly don't blame women for any tools they might employ to survive. For some girls, it's a damn tough world. Especially when they hook up with the wrong guy. The fact is that, in most of those cases, they're at a disadvantage both physically and financially, so psychological powers are what they have to work with.

Just so long as they don't use them against me.

FAX

I would say something off the wall and coy here as is my nature but it would detract from how much I deeply appreciate your words and the sentiment behind it. So I am going to stick with what works... Thank you babe. The money is on the nightstand.

Pushead2
03-22-2010, 05:58 PM
:spock:She just sent me a picture of her baby and the caption read "wish you were her daddy"...Im sure she does, since her 21 year old bf makes $8/hour...
:spock:

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 05:58 PM

Reply "I could have been, if you hadn't been a cheating whore"

The good news for her is, she'll keep blowing you, and you'll pay for the kid just like it is yours, either outright, or with the child support money you pay on the other kids.

FAX
03-22-2010, 05:59 PM
I would say something off the wall and coy here as is my nature but it would detract from how much I deeply appreciate your words and the sentiment behind it. So I am going to stick with what works... Thank you babe. The money is on the nightstand.

Thanks, Ms. Katipan. It's been a pleasure.

Plus, now maybe I can afford the therapy I am certain to need after reading this ridiculous, friggin' thread.

FAX

Mecca
03-22-2010, 06:00 PM
I wonder if MTG should either stop posting threads or actually take the advice given before he ends up on Dateline NBC.

MTG#10
Reply "I could have been, if you hadn't been a cheating whore"

lol I thought about it...but instead pussied out and said she was cute but not as cute as our kids...

DeezNutz
Reply:

Future replies:

FAX
03-22-2010, 06:01 PM
This whole story has got to be a joke. Please tell me this is a joke.

FAX

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 06:03 PM
This whole story has got to be a joke. Please tell me this is a joke.

FAX

Unfortunately no

Mecca
03-22-2010, 06:04 PM
I think you need professional help.

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 06:04 PM
I cannot get over the big pair of hairy balls this broad must have. I mean, she must be swinging a pair of brass taters that would make a brama bull jealous.

The audacity to say that.....I mean, I can't get over how much she's sodomizing your mind. I keep waiting for her to pull her flacid unit out of your ear and wipe it on your pillowcase and take pictures of the creampie.

Sending you that pic and saying that is probably the most psycho thing I've ever heard of a woman doing.

Pablo
03-22-2010, 06:06 PM
The baby isn't touched during sex. Not saying what MTG did is right, that's just for the record.That's why I love banging a pregnant chick.

Getting pussy and head at the same time.

HEY-O.

DaFace
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Ytpics/Thread%20rules%20sucks%20hijacks/baby_jesus_cry.jpg

FAX
... Sending you that pic and saying that is probably the most psycho thing I've ever heard of a woman doing.

I totally agree.

Good God Almighty. This is a psycho drama to end all psycho dramas. Somebody's going to wind up in the morgue at this rate.

FAX

Mecca
03-22-2010, 06:07 PM
She doesn't have big balls man, she knows exactly how he'll react it doesn't take balls to do something you know will get no major reaction.

His balls are in her purse.

soopamanluva
03-22-2010, 06:08 PM

How old are you??????? Just curious....

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 06:09 PM
almost 31

soopamanluva
03-22-2010, 06:10 PM
She doesn't have big balls man, she knows exactly how he'll react it doesn't take balls to do something you know will get no major reaction.

His balls are in her purse.

For them to be in her purse, he would actually have to have some. I don't think his had decended yet.

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 06:12 PM

I don't know where you live. How much time would you have to do if you killed her?

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 06:13 PM
I think you need professional help.

I think it wouldn't be long before the professional would need help.

soopamanluva
03-22-2010, 06:14 PM
almost 31

WHATTTTT!!!!!!! you're 31 years old and you got your wife taken by a 21 year old kid????? Dude I don't see why you want that bitch anymore and I guess it's too late now but you should have gone over there and regulated on his ass a long time ago! He would have been scared to touch my wife.

Deberg_1990
03-22-2010, 06:14 PM

and the hits just keeep on comin!

DeezNutz
03-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Are we being Midnight Vultured?

I feel like I'm in a Cheers episode, and Gary at the rival board is laughing his ass off.

soopamanluva
03-22-2010, 06:16 PM
And another thing, you're too damn old to be falling for this BS. your pops didn't school you on women like this???? Ask him for advice

Pestilence
03-22-2010, 06:18 PM
Dude.....seriously.

You need to end this shit now.

She has shown no remorse for what she's done. And that picture/text should have been the final straw.

File the divorce papers and finish it.

keg in kc
03-22-2010, 06:18 PM
He would have been scared to touch my wife.Come on people, you can't let that one go by unscathed.

What's happened to this fucking place?

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm still just floored that she did that....

Holy shit this bitch is callous.

For the love of God, eject before you burn into the side of a mountain.

soopamanluva
03-22-2010, 06:21 PM
almost 31

Dude, she made her bed now let her sleep in that crap. YOU BETTER NOT be paying for ANY of her stuff, especially for that new baby. If you do, you deserve everything you're getting. She playing you and you look like a complete ass right now. Where are your friends??? How are they letting you humiliate yourself like this???

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 06:21 PM
WHATTTTT!!!!!!! you're 31 years old and you got your wife taken by a 21 year old kid????? Dude I don't see why you want that bitch anymore and I guess it's too late now but you should have gone over there and regulated on his ass a long time ago! He would have been scared to touch my wife.

You think I didnt want to kill the piece of shit? Not a day has gone by that I havent thought about beating the living shit out of him, but if I do that I go to jail and lose my kids for sure.And another thing, you're too damn old to be falling for this BS. your pops didn't school you on women like this???? Ask him for advice

my dad died when I was 3

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 06:22 PM
WHATTTTT!!!!!!! He would have been scared to touch my wife.

Do you think it's the expanded unbrushed wooley mamoth bikini line, the herpes or the TB cough that would make him the most nervous?

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Dude, she made her bed now let her sleep in that crap. YOU BETTER NOT be paying for ANY of her stuff, especially for that new baby. If you do, you deserve everything you're getting. She playing you and you look like a complete ass right now. Where are your friends??? How are they letting you humiliate yourself like this???

I dont have many close friends...and nobody knows what Im going through, I dont talk about my problems with people I know...I come here since its anonymous :)

DeezNutz
You think I didnt want to kill the piece of shit? Not a day has gone by that I havent thought about beating the living shit out of him,

Why? It's not "him." It would be anyone.

Pestilence
If this shit doesn't end quick.....there is going to be a newspaper headline in the near future.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Dude.....seriously.

You need to end this shit now.

She has shown no remorse for what she's done. And that picture/text should have been the final straw.

File the divorce papers and finish it.

To be fair, she asked me first if I wanted to see a picture...and I said sure :(

DeezNutz
03-22-2010, 06:25 PM
If this shit doesn't end quick.....there is going to be a newspaper headline in the near future.

Bullshit.

Just more threads.

KCUnited
03-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Octomom Dethroned By Missouri Woman One Kid At A Time

Deberg_1990
03-22-2010, 06:26 PM
To be fair, she asked me first if I wanted to see a picture...and I said sure :(

Good Grief....hate to say it, but you derserve everything you get..

Pablo
03-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Bullshit.

Just more threads.Pretty much.

People need to stop responding to them. That's the only way they'll die.

Pestilence
03-22-2010, 06:27 PM

Dude....you must hate yourself. You need to get rid of this chick as quick as possible. Do you not see what's going on around you? She has you wrapped around her finger. She knows that if the other dude leaves.....that she has you to fall back on. If you leave....she's got the other guy. She's just making sure that she is taken care of. I would honestly go as far to say that she's not really giving two shits about your kids either.

memyselfI
03-22-2010, 06:33 PM
Here it goes.

You are NOT in love with this woman. You are ADDICTED to her. You are obsessed with her. You are no better than a heroin addict who needs their fix in order to survive. You and she have no idea about what loves is, or means, or looks like.

You need an intervention but not FOR you. For the horrible messages and impressions you are burdening your children with. If you do not love yourself enough to get over her then PLEASE DO IT FOR YOUR KIDS.

Seriously, dude. This ain't love or nothing close to it. The behavior of she and yourself is borderline SRS intervention. DO something before it gets that far.

soopamanluva
03-22-2010, 06:35 PM

Why the hell would you do that to yourself?????? You should have said "hell naw I don't want to see it!" I want you to realize how screwed you are right now. The first move in a divorce is HHHHUUUUGE! if she files first, she's got you by more than just your balls. You're setting yourself up for a big fail. You could end up homeless literally without custody of your kids. Now I know you don't want that

Question, what the hell do you want exactly??? What's the ideal ending for this situation??? And if you say what I think you will, why are you so anxious to raise another able bodied mans orgasm?

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Dude....you must hate yourself. You need to get rid of this chick as quick as possible. Do you not see what's going on around you? She has you wrapped around her finger. She knows that if the other dude leaves.....that she has you to fall back on. If you leave....she's got the other guy. She's just making sure that she is taken care of. I would honestly go as far to say that she's not really giving two shits about your kids either.

Here's the deal:

I'll admit a lot of it is because I still love her and still hope we will reconcile someday, but also as long as we are still married and she knows I care I dont have to worry about losing my kids or paying child support. In MO its damn near impossible for the man to win a custody battle unless the mother is on drugs. If we divorce, child support will put me in the poor house and I'll lose everything.

soopamanluva
03-22-2010, 06:36 PM

Why the hell would you do that to yourself?????? You should have said "hell naw I don't want to see it!" I want you to realize how screwed you are right now. The first move in a divorce is HHHHUUUUGE! if she files first, she's got you by more than just your balls. You're setting yourself up for a big fail. You could end up homeless literally without custody of your kids. Now I know you don't want that

Question, what the hell do you want exactly??? What's the ideal ending for this situation??? And if you say what I think you will, why are you so anxious to raise another able bodied mans orgasm?

Go to blockbuster and rent "the Mack", and dolemite. You'll get a lesson out of it.

memyselfI
03-22-2010, 06:37 PM
And to be fair, you are not the first, and won't be the last, to be led through life by your little head vs. the big one. History is littered with stories of men who found a piece and lost everything else.

Frazod
03-22-2010, 06:38 PM
This guy is me, 15 years ago (minus the kids, thank God). Self-absorbed, self-destructive, seeking good advice that is eternally ignored. Now I know how frustrated my well-intended friends felt.

Thread tools>ignore thread>I'm outta here. Good luck.

Pestilence
03-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Here's the deal:

I'll admit a lot of it is because I still love her and still hope we will reconcile someday, but also as long as we are still married and she knows I care I dont have to worry about losing my kids or paying child support. In MO its damn near impossible for the man to win a custody battle unless the mother is on drugs. If we divorce, child support will put me in the poor house and I'll lose everything.

You know what....that's fine. BUT STOP HAVING SEX WITH HER!!!! That is doing nothing to help your fucking cause here. You don't want to divorce her just yet.....fine. Be civil BUT STOP FUCKING THE BITCH!!!!!

keg in kc
03-22-2010, 06:39 PM
If we divorce, child support will put me in the poor house and I'll lose everything.Lose what? You've said for a year you can't get professional help, lawyer or therapy, because you can't afford it. So you're clearly not losing money that you don't have. What's that leave to lose? Dignity?

soopamanluva
03-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Here's the deal:

YOU ARE STUPID!!!! what if she decided to marry the other dude? Guess what, she's gonna file for divorce and you will be ass'd out. You need to do it first.

Pestilence
03-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Hey wait.....didn't you move into an apartment after she left? You're not losing your house.....what the fuck is left to lose?

memyselfI
03-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Here's the deal:

You've lost everything, including your mind, ALREADY. The rest is just excuses for self destructive behavior. You are using those kids to hang onto her. They are just a pawn in this pathetic game you two are playing.

Brock
03-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Here's the deal:

That's fucked up thinking. You need to talk this out with somebody (not CP).

kstater
03-22-2010, 06:44 PM
. What's that leave to lose? Dignity?

I got some bad news for him.

memyselfI
03-22-2010, 06:45 PM
That's ****ed up thinking. You need to talk this out with somebody (not CP).

It's an addicts thinking. He's addicted to her, the drama, the pain. It's giving him something he needs and feels comfortable because he's either lived it with his parents or has some other connection which has made this scenario comfortable and tolerable to him.

Most of us would run. But something in his past is keeping him stuck and contentedly so. The worst part of that fact is that he's passing on this dysfunction to his kids who will one day search for answers of why they are in a similar predicament.

Pablo
03-22-2010, 06:46 PM
So you're still technically married? And she just had a kid with another man?

Doesn't the state sort of assume that all children brought in under marriage are the responsibility of the married parties?

threebag02
03-22-2010, 06:54 PM

She needs to shit or get off the pot and quit worrying about everone else and worry about you and kids

Msmith
03-22-2010, 07:00 PM
MTG, I will probably get a lot of flaks from other posters for doing this. I am openly make a prayer for your situation.

Dear God,

I pray for MTG's healing of broken and embittered relationship with his wife. I pray for their children that they receive your grace and protection despite the family turmoil. Please provide MTG's financial and emotional needs. Bring supportive friends and grant hope to him.

In Your Son's name,

Amen.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Hey wait.....didn't you move into an apartment after she left? You're not losing your house.....what the fuck is left to lose?

Yeah but I recently moved into a fairly nice house (renting) that was only $25 more a month than my apartment. Its got 3 bedrooms, a fenced in backyard, and my kids love it. If she racks me for child support, I wont be able to afford my own place anymore and will end up sleeping on my brother's couch in an even bigger state of depression than Im already in.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 07:10 PM
So you're still technically married? And she just had a kid with another man?

Doesn't the state sort of assume that all children brought in under marriage are the responsibility of the married parties?

Yes until paternity is determined but she already signed the birth cert with the baby having his last name and he signed as the father so im not worried about that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-22-2010, 07:31 PM

Would you like me to send you a link to a since-banned book on the art of contract killing?

threebag02
03-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Would you like me to send you a link to a since-banned book on the art of contract killing?

Um ya I will take one of those

Mr. Plow
03-22-2010, 07:47 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Um ya I will take one of those

Check your rep.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Ultimately, MTG, the mistake that you made was not having this bitch killed with the money you raised for your bankruptcy lawyer. You can't do it yourself, because you are too likely of a suspect.

However, if you would still like to have her eliminated, there are other services you could enlist, including a quid pro quo type situation. Find someone else who needs a problem blotted out, and do the other's deed for them.

With that said, given your life choices, I imagine this scenario will end up like Throw Momma from the Train.

MTG#10
03-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Ultimately, MTG, the mistake that you made was not having this bitch killed with the money you raised for your bankruptcy lawyer. You can't do it yourself, because you are too likely of a suspect.

However, if you would still like to have her eliminated, there are other services you could enlist, including a quid pro quo type situation. Find someone else who needs a problem blotted out, and do the other's deed for them.

With that said, given your life choices, I imagine this scenario will end up like Throw Momma from the Train.

Nahh I could never trust anyone enough to set something like that up. My luck it would be an undercover cop.

Mr. Plow
03-22-2010, 07:59 PM
I let my wife read this thread. Needless to say, she had tons of questions about the beginning of it.

In the end, she couldn't believe that someone would fall for this shit - even with love involved.

Unfortunately for me, I saw her taking notes while reading it, so this may bite me in the ass in a few years.

broncobilly
03-22-2010, 08:02 PM
long story short: OP is a cuckold who likes to be cuckolded, fairly popular fetish.

warpaint*
03-22-2010, 08:38 PM
I no longer believe this story is real.

Phobia
03-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Nahh I could never trust anyone enough to set something like that up. My luck it would be an undercover cop.

You couldn't be that lucky. You'd hire somebody to knock her off but he'd misunderstand and knock her up.

Marcellus
03-22-2010, 08:39 PM
You couldn't be that lucky. You'd hire somebody to knock her off and he'd misunderstand and knock her up.

LMAO

JD10367
03-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Sometimes I think parts of this site might be on the...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q147/stag3938/short_bus.jpg

soopamanluva
03-22-2010, 09:05 PM
I don't know what else to say to you. You have been given sound advice here , you just need to apply it to your life but I know you aren't ready to do that.

Another question, why is your self esteem so low? What happened to make you think that it's ok for you to settle for this?

FAX
03-22-2010, 09:56 PM
I no longer believe this story is real.

Me either. Can't be.

Next, he'll be telling us that he's engaging in elicit sex with her sister, too. And has been for the last 5 years. Oh ... and her cousin too ... in a threesome down by the shoreline as the phosphorescent organisms were lighting up the ocean while his wife thought he was actually out shopping for shoe inserts.

FAX

patteeu
03-22-2010, 10:26 PM
MTG, I will probably get a lot of flaks from other posters for doing this. I am openly make a prayer for your situation.

Dear God,

I pray for MTG's healing of broken and embittered relationship with his wife. I pray for their children that they receive your grace and protection despite the family turmoil. Please provide MTG's financial and emotional needs. Bring supportive friends and grant hope to him.

In Your Son's name,

Amen.

You get "a lot of flaks" is right. What is wrong with your grammar! ;) :p

cdcox
03-22-2010, 10:30 PM
You get "a lot of flaks" is right. What is wrong with your grammar! ;) :p

Hey, give him a break. He made it through the whole prayer without one "just" as in "And God we ask you to just ..."

luv
03-22-2010, 10:33 PM
I let my wife read this thread. Needless to say, she had tons of questions about the beginning of it.

In the end, she couldn't believe that someone would fall for this shit - even with love involved.

Unfortunately for me, I saw her taking notes while reading it, so this may bite me in the ass in a few years.

Your wife is awesome......from what I remember.

pr_capone
03-22-2010, 10:42 PM
I dont know why Im posting this thread, just need to vent. I know I shouldnt be feeling this way, its been almost a year since my wife left but I feel like I just missed the birth of my own child. I knew it was going to happen soon and I thought I was mentally prepared but when her dad called me and told me this morning I quickly realized I wasn't. I cant believe I still love her after everything she's done to me and put me through both emotionally and financially. I would take her back and help her raise her baby in a heartbeat. Thats how much I love her. ****ing pathetic I know. When's this shit going to end? Its been 10 months and it still hurts just as much as the day I found out. Its so hard to keep face in front of my kids, they are so excited to have a new baby sister and I have to pretend Im happy and excited for them but its killing me. I know I have to be strong for my kids and I will but when they are gone I dont know what to do.

8th Circle, 3rd ring from the bottom.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8376/dantesinternett.jpg

patteeu
03-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Hey, give him a break. He made it through the whole prayer without one "just" as in "And God we ask you to just ..."

Yeah, lol. I get the impression that English might not be his first language and whether it is or not I want to make it clear (to him) that I'm just joking and don't mean any offense.

Mr. Plow
03-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Your wife is awesome......from what I remember.

You know I won't let her read that, right?

DeezNutz
03-22-2010, 11:50 PM
You know I won't let her read that, right?

In the spirit of this thread, I'd also like to tell you that your wife is awesome.

But you probably shouldn't read this.

luv
03-22-2010, 11:51 PM
In the spirit of this thread, I'd also like to tell you that your wife is awesome.

ROFL

TEX
03-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Dude - This one's pretty simple. Get mad and STAY MAD & forget her and get on with your life.

MOhillbilly
03-23-2010, 08:51 AM
MTg just keeps stealin time from the devil. Makes me think there is some sort of substance use/abuse involved.
whatever.

Fairplay
03-23-2010, 09:02 AM
Sad thread.....just a sad thread.

Mr. Plow
03-23-2010, 09:14 AM

A very few times on CP, something is said to me that I have no reply to. This is one of those times. Good job sir. :clap:

Otter
03-23-2010, 09:26 AM
I could understand coming here for advice on something like this back in 2002 or 2003 when it was a small fairly tight nit community but you now have every stroke stick with an internet connection reading what you say, commenting on it and Google archiving it until the end of times.

You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

--- I was watching Tommy Boy this morning but that quote seems somehow appropriate

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2010, 10:00 AM
You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

--- I was watching Tommy Boy this morning but that quote seems somehow appropriate

There's an additional awesomeness to that quote in this instance...

MOhillbilly
03-23-2010, 10:01 AM
I could understand coming here for advice on something like this back in 2002 or 2003 when it was a small fairly tight nit community but you now have every stroke stick with an internet connection reading what you say, commenting on it and Google archiving it until the end of times.

i quoted tommyboy in this thread aswell. giggle.

tooge
03-23-2010, 10:54 AM
Whats the old saying?

If you love something, let it go. If it gets knocked up by some loser, keep loving it, at least until the third trimester.

You sir have become a douche.

DaFace
03-23-2010, 11:10 AM

To be fair, these threads included a lot of good advice back when things went down about a year ago. I think that everyone's sympathy is waning now that the advice is not being taken and things continue to spiral downward.

threebag02
03-23-2010, 12:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o22eIJDtKho&sns=em

Goldmember
03-23-2010, 01:29 PM
So, you're saying this is why my life is so screwed up? :p

And if women used logic (and testosterone) like men, the whole world would be even more screwed up :)

memyselfI
03-23-2010, 01:54 PM
The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again and I couldnt resist.

Were you a virgin or rather inexperienced emotionally and sexually when you met her?

Inspector
03-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Several of my friends agree that your ex-wife is indeed great in bed.

The local soccer team felt the same way. And the guys at fire station #28. Sounds like a keeper for sure.

Good luck man!

Pants
03-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Were you a virgin or rather inexperienced emotionally and sexually when you met her?

Obviously. The level of attachment is irreversible at this point, IMO. Dude needs some serious counseling to even start thinking about being able to function normally.

keg in kc
03-23-2010, 02:22 PM
To be fair, these threads included a lot of good advice back when things went down about a year ago. I think that everyone's sympathy is waning now that the advice is not being taken and things continue to spiral downward.Yeah, a year later it's a little harder to sympathize when it's still the same story. Sort of puts the "pathetic" in "sympathetic". We can all tell him the same stuff we did in 2009, but we can't make him listen or act on any of it

Pants
03-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Yeah, a year later it's a little harder to sympathize when it's still the same story. Sort of puts the "pathetic" in "sympathetic". We can all tell him the same stuff we did in 2009, but we can't make him listen or act on any of it

Dispensing advice is very easy when you're not in that person's shoes (I realize your previous marriage experience, I'm just talking generalities). This dude was never in position to follow it, though. I honestly feel bad for the guy.

Deberg_1990
03-23-2010, 02:40 PM
I honestly feel bad for the guy.

Why? I did at first....but not anymore.

Hes creating his own misery.

keg in kc
03-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Dispensing advice is very easy when you're not in that person's shoes (I realize your previous marriage experience, I'm just talking generalities). This dude was never in position to follow it, though. I honestly feel bad for the guy.I do sympathize, all I'm saying is that I don't know how worthwhile dispensing advice can possibly be a year later. I'm not sure what anybody can say now that wasn't said then. So I can understand why folks are less patient now.

I think some of the first advice anybody gave him was to seek professional help. And that's clearly what he needs to do. The planet isn't going to solve his problems for him. Nobody's going to solve his problems for him. He's got to do that himself, and it's going to take stronger mojo than we have.

dirk digler
03-23-2010, 03:16 PM
Dispensing advice is very easy when you're not in that person's shoes (I realize your previous marriage experience, I'm just talking generalities). This dude was never in position to follow it, though. I honestly feel bad for the guy.

That is a load of BS. I was almost in exactly his same shoes. I told him what he needed to do and for awhile he was doing fine but he regressed when he got dumped. He should have seeked counseling, got a divorce, and stop talking to her unless it was about their kids.

Pants
03-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Why? I did at first....but not anymore.

Hes creating his own misery.

He knows as much and he can't help it, that's why. The only advice that was ever going to help him was to seek some serious therapy.

KCChiefsMan
03-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Sorry, but one of my best friends sounds exactly like you. When you let them walk all over you and you just do every single thing that they tell you to do. I'm not going to go into it, but it's not good. I spent countless hours with my friend talking about this when he needed to vent and nothing ever got through to him. He's just pathetic when it comes to women and he'll never change and he's always going to cry about it. He's always going to drop everything on a dime for a girl and do whatever they say and when they say to do it. Women, no matter how nice they seem, if you let them walk over you they will and it will be a downward spiral to hell for you.

Otter
03-24-2010, 12:19 AM
To be fair, these threads included a lot of good advice back when things went down about a year ago. I think that everyone's sympathy is waning now that the advice is not being taken and things continue to spiral downward.

Fair enough. Just keep in mind what you write on this board is out there for everyone to see and is archived by Google for your grandkids to see if they manage to trace it back.

Start living or start dying or better yet, shut the **** up on this medium until you figure it out.

What you're writing here MTG is something you shouldn't be making everyone's business.

T-post Tom
03-24-2010, 12:24 AM
Sorry, but one of my best friends sounds exactly like you. When you let them walk all over you and you just do every single thing that they tell you to do. I'm not going to go into it, but it's not good. I spent countless hours with my friend talking about this when he needed to vent and nothing ever got through to him. He's just pathetic when it comes to women and he'll never change and he's always going to cry about it. He's always going to drop everything on a dime for a girl and do whatever they say and when they say to do it. Women, no matter how nice they seem, if you let them walk over you they will and it will be a downward spiral to hell for you.

Short answer: Gots to keep yaw bitches in line.

Phobia
03-24-2010, 12:26 AM
Fair enough. Just keep in mind what you write on this board is out there for everyone to see and is archived by Google for your grandkids to see if they manage to trace it back.

Start living or start dying or better yet, shut the **** up on this medium until you figure it out.

What you're writing here MTG is something you shouldn't be making everyone's business.

Well.... I kinda disagree. This medium is cheap therapy. He's pretty anonymous as far as that goes. So, share away. Lord knows I've shared far too much out here and I'm not anonymous at all.

Otter
03-24-2010, 01:00 AM
Well.... I kinda disagree. This medium is cheap therapy. He's pretty anonymous as far as that goes. So, share away. Lord knows I've shared far too much out here and I'm not anonymous at all.

You're a different breed Phil than this guy. You're like that guy in "Apocalypse Now" where the bombs are going off around him and Martin Sheen is narrating with "his boys loved him, he knows he won't be hurt". That's a good thing and I'm lucky enough to be in that category too for the moment.

I'm paraphrasing in that but hopefully making my point. Maybe not.

I'd suggest taking these matters off universal coverage until you get some shit straight.

That will be my last comment.

Rausch
03-24-2010, 05:02 AM

That was always my belief.

But I don't make the most intelligent life choices...

Rausch
03-24-2010, 05:03 AM
You're a different breed Phil than this guy. You're like that guy in "Apocalypse Now" where the bombs are going off around him and Martin Sheen is narrating with "his boys loved him, he knows he won't be hurt". That's a good thing and I'm lucky enough to be in that category too for the moment.

It's called "hubris."

Otter
03-24-2010, 08:08 AM
It's called "hubris."

I'd say "resilience" is a better word.

keg in kc
03-24-2010, 09:55 AM
That was always my belief.

But I don't make the most intelligent life choices...Intellige--

Wait, you're supposed to think about this shit?!

Why the fuck didn't anybody tell me? Fuckers.

L.A. Chieffan
03-24-2010, 10:17 AM
So your ex, is she back on the market now?

Chiefnj2
03-24-2010, 10:23 AM

Like that time you said people were leaving the Planet in droves to join WPI?

whoaskew
03-24-2010, 11:00 AM
my dad died when I was 3

Well hell, that explains a lot of it then. I'm not sh*tting on you, but if you were raised by a single woman, then that explains why you are viewing life and making decisions the way that women are taught to - using emotions instead of logic.

A single mom can't teach a man how to value himself, and you sure as hell aren't going to learn it in school or from daytime TV.

What you don't realize is that even if the new boyfriend is only 21, and only making $8 an hour, he is still more of a man than you - in her eyes and by your own admission.

As much of a loser as you portray him to be, she still chose him over you.

Your wife knew that he f**ked a bunch of other ladies at her job, and she still was willing to f**k him and have a baby by him no less.

Throughout history, women have been valued based on their looks, a value which obviously decreases over time. Your wife is a depreciating asset. 99% of all women are, that is the reality. I bet she was your high school sweetheart. You are 31 and I bet she is 31 as well. A 31 year old, pseudo-divorced, mother of 4, by 2 different dads. It is obvious that she doesn't make any money - after all her boyfriend makes $8 an hour, and you said they work together. She is not an asset to you, or to any other man - she has way too many miles on her - all liabilities and no tangible assets to bring to the table.

She knows all that too, which is why she took the first chance she got to hop on a young studs d*ck. She probably looked at is as a once in a lifetime opportunity (you probably would do the same thing if a hot young celebrity was in town and invited you back to her hotel room for the night). After all, how many 21 year old studs approach her on a regular basis? Probably not too many - surely not as many now compared to how it was 10-15 years ago when she still had that "new car smell." She knew all along that she couldn't keep the 21 year old happy for long, thats why she always kept you around, as her retreat ship, or fallback plan and you allowed it to be that way.

As much as you are getting ripped on here for your bad decisions, I bet her boyfriend is the one who's friends are really letting him have it - and rightfully so for presumably knocking up the worst of his many options, but at least he has youth as a (poor) excuse.

I am the same age as you, and I know for a fact that Jerry Springer has been coming on television at minimum since we were 18, so ignorance is no excuse for you.

Stop blaming a 21 year old man for having sex with a woman that probably approached him.

Stop blaming your "wife" for getting tired of you acting like a woman all these years, and forcing her to look outside of your relationship so she could feel like she was being with a "man."

Start looking at yourself - and ask yourself - "What can I do to be a better person? What can I do to be a better man?" And I don't mean that bullsh*t she used to ask you to do like painting her toenails.

The good news for you is that as men, we are appreciating assets, if you get out of your own d*mn way. Men are valued based on their knowledge and by their level of success, things that usually increase with age. Define success for yourself. Learn what being a man is, read books, travel. Begin a search for self, start a business, identify your passion, write, teach, experience life. You are old enough to make your own decisions, yet still young enough to enjoy them, don't waste your opportunity - real life doesn't have a reset button. This is not kickball - there are no do-overs.

Whether you believe it or not, while you were with her, you were a prisoner. Be happy that you are free now, but remember that freedom comes with responsibility - to you and to your children. F*ck her and the boyfriend - and no I don't mean literally. Move on with your life, divorce her immediately (no seriously, stop reading this and go divorce her right now), and be happy that someone else took your biggest problem (her) off your hands.

I suggest you read some books by Tariq Nasheed such as "The Art of Mackin," "The Mack Within," and "The Elite Way." Despite what the titles may imply (I believe the titles are for marketing purposes - after all, he has to get you to pick the book up off the shelf at the bookstore, before you can read it) the content of the books is primarily focused on understanding what being a man is, and how to value yourself as a man. He also has a podcast (internet radio show) at macklessonsradio.com that I regularly listen to. Yes, he often speaks directly to black men, but he has a very diverse fan base and 95% of his concepts apply to everybody.

In my opinion, stay away from the Pick Up Artist stuff for now, as they are often more focused on teaching how to get women to sleep with you. Quantity doesn't appear to be your problem (you have had sex with 4 women since your ex). Your problem is quality (you don't think they are as good as your ex). The quality of the women you date is a direct reflection of how you view and value yourself.

Stop looking at your ex as some type of ceiling that new women must measure up to. Look at her as the floor - the basement floor - that new women must not even appear to come close to.

Think of it this way, the level you are on is the first floor, and the basement floor is about 8 feet below you. You must believe that you would literally have to be 6 FEET UNDER (i.e. DEAD) before you would even come close to messing with someone like her again.

People are empowered when they have options. You are empowering her by allowing yourself to be one of her options. You need to empower yourself by improving yourself so that you have better options - and not allowing her to be one of them.

Life is a marathon, not a sprint. And as the saying goes - "your direction is more important than your speed," so it is about time that you start heading in the right one.

Brock
03-24-2010, 11:09 AM
(snipped for space savings.)

:clap:

Fairplay
03-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Could i get cliff notes on that whoaskew?