PDA

View Full Version : Life My ex had her baby last night...

Pages : 1 2 [3]

notorious
03-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Life is a marathon, not a sprint. And as the saying goes - "your direction is more important than your speed," so it is about time that you start heading in the right one.

When it comes to personal advice, you get my vote for post of the year.

Mr. Plow
03-24-2010, 10:45 AM
Long post......

Very very nicely said. :clap:

Katipan
03-24-2010, 10:47 AM
Could i get cliff notes on that whoaskew?

Women have been fucking up his life since he was 3.

OH ITS A JOKE.

Gadzooks
03-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Well said

MOhillbilly
03-24-2010, 10:58 AM
rep.

Valiant
03-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Well hell, that explains a lot of it then. I'm not sh*tting on you, but if you were raised by a single woman, then that explains why you are viewing life and making decisions the way that women are taught to - using emotions instead of logic.

A single mom can't teach a man how to value himself, and you sure as hell aren't going to learn it in school or from daytime TV.

What you don't realize is that even if the new boyfriend is only 21, and only making $8 an hour, he is still more of a man than you - in her eyes and by your own admission.

As much of a loser as you portray him to be, she still chose him over you.

Your wife knew that he f**ked a bunch of other ladies at her job, and she still was willing to f**k him and have a baby by him no less.

Throughout history, women have been valued based on their looks, a value which obviously decreases over time. Your wife is a depreciating asset. 99% of all women are, that is the reality. I bet she was your high school sweetheart. You are 31 and I bet she is 31 as well. A 31 year old, pseudo-divorced, mother of 4, by 2 different dads. It is obvious that she doesn't make any money - after all her boyfriend makes $8 an hour, and you said they work together. She is not an asset to you, or to any other man - she has way too many miles on her - all liabilities and no tangible assets to bring to the table.

She knows all that too, which is why she took the first chance she got to hop on a young studs d*ck. She probably looked at is as a once in a lifetime opportunity (you probably would do the same thing if a hot young celebrity was in town and invited you back to her hotel room for the night). After all, how many 21 year old studs approach her on a regular basis? Probably not too many - surely not as many now compared to how it was 10-15 years ago when she still had that "new car smell." She knew all along that she couldn't keep the 21 year old happy for long, thats why she always kept you around, as her retreat ship, or fallback plan and you allowed it to be that way.

As much as you are getting ripped on here for your bad decisions, I bet her boyfriend is the one who's friends are really letting him have it - and rightfully so for presumably knocking up the worst of his many options, but at least he has youth as a (poor) excuse.

I am the same age as you, and I know for a fact that Jerry Springer has been coming on television at minimum since we were 18, so ignorance is no excuse for you.

Stop blaming a 21 year old man for having sex with a woman that probably approached him.

Stop blaming your "wife" for getting tired of you acting like a woman all these years, and forcing her to look outside of your relationship so she could feel like she was being with a "man."

Start looking at yourself - and ask yourself - "What can I do to be a better person? What can I do to be a better man?" And I don't mean that bullsh*t she used to ask you to do like painting her toenails.

The good news for you is that as men, we are appreciating assets, if you get out of your own d*mn way. Men are valued based on their knowledge and by their level of success, things that usually increase with age. Define success for yourself. Learn what being a man is, read books, travel. Begin a search for self, start a business, identify your passion, write, teach, experience life. You are old enough to make your own decisions, yet still young enough to enjoy them, don't waste your opportunity - real life doesn't have a reset button. This is not kickball - there are no do-overs.

Whether you believe it or not, while you were with her, you were a prisoner. Be happy that you are free now, but remember that freedom comes with responsibility - to you and to your children. F*ck her and the boyfriend - and no I don't mean literally. Move on with your life, divorce her immediately (no seriously, stop reading this and go divorce her right now), and be happy that someone else took your biggest problem (her) off your hands.

I suggest you read some books by Tariq Nasheed such as "The Art of Mackin," "The Mack Within," and "The Elite Way." Despite what the titles may imply (I believe the titles are for marketing purposes - after all, he has to get you to pick the book up off the shelf at the bookstore, before you can read it) the content of the books is primarily focused on understanding what being a man is, and how to value yourself as a man. He also has a podcast (internet radio show) at macklessonsradio.com that I regularly listen to. Yes, he often speaks directly to black men, but he has a very diverse fan base and 95% of his concepts apply to everybody.

In my opinion, stay away from the Pick Up Artist stuff for now, as they are often more focused on teaching how to get women to sleep with you. Quantity doesn't appear to be your problem (you have had sex with 4 women since your ex). Your problem is quality (you don't think they are as good as your ex). The quality of the women you date is a direct reflection of how you view and value yourself.

Stop looking at your ex as some type of ceiling that new women must measure up to. Look at her as the floor - the basement floor - that new women must not even appear to come close to.

Think of it this way, the level you are on is the first floor, and the basement floor is about 8 feet below you. You must believe that you would literally have to be 6 FEET UNDER (i.e. DEAD) before you would even come close to messing with someone like her again.

People are empowered when they have options. You are empowering her by allowing yourself to be one of her options. You need to empower yourself by improving yourself so that you have better options - and not allowing her to be one of them.

Life is a marathon, not a sprint. And as the saying goes - "your direction is more important than your speed," so it is about time that you start heading in the right one.

Well said..

Pestilence
03-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Whether you believe it or not, while you were with her, you were a prisoner. Be happy that you are free now, but remember that freedom comes with responsibility - to you and to your children. F*ck her and the boyfriend - and no I don't mean literally. Move on with your life, divorce her immediately (no seriously, stop reading this and go divorce her right now), and be happy that someone else took your biggest problem (her) off your hands.

Stop looking at your ex as some type of ceiling that new women must measure up to. Look at her as the floor - the basement floor - that new women must not even appear to come close to.

Think of it this way, the level you are on is the first floor, and the basement floor is about 8 feet below you. You must believe that you would literally have to be 6 FEET UNDER (i.e. DEAD) before you would even come close to messing with someone like her again.

Awesome shit man.

whoaskew
03-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Could i get cliff notes on that whoaskew?

I hear you. The post would have been a lot shorter if I was talking AT him, like I initially planned to do.

Instead I chose to talk TO him, like I would if he was standing right in front of me. Trust me, I have been on the receiving end of a lot of "Tough Love" conversations over the years, so I have a little experience - although not to the extent that the OP is dealing with.

I didn't always know when or how I was messing up, so I am grateful that my true friends woke me up and pointed me in the right direction. Now, I try to help others when I have the opportunity.

Phobia
03-24-2010, 11:21 AM
That was awesome, wau. Really.

Phobia
03-24-2010, 11:24 AM
I didn't always know when or how I was messing up, so I am grateful that my true friends woke me up and pointed me in the right direction. Now, I try to help others when I have the opportunity.

That's the problem. We have no idea. Our egos rationalize almost every move. Unless somebody we respect tells us straight, there's no way we'll know. I need more men I respect who will shoot me straight in my life.

L.A. Chieffan
03-24-2010, 11:33 AM
RESPECT THE COCK AND TAME THE CUNT

http://inoveryourhead.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/tumblr_koe0u8qaOH1qz7wfjo1_500.jpg

whoaskew
03-24-2010, 11:41 AM
That's the problem. We have no idea. Our egos rationalize almost every move. Unless somebody we respect tells us straight, there's no way we'll know. I need more men I respect who will shoot me straight in my life.

I know what you mean Phob.

Every president has a cabinet, why should us regular guys be any different?

I think an easy mistake that we all make is that we look for confirmation, not correction. We need to make a habit of seeking input from people who see things differently than we do.

To me, the most important question is not "What do you believe?" but rather "Why do you beleive it?" The first question only helps us decide who to ignore. The second question is the first step towards progress.

.................Hell, I'm on a roll today, sounding like a politician - maybe I'll run for office in a couple years - if I could only learn how to stop saying hell. LOL

luv
03-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Sorry, but one of my best friends sounds exactly like you. When you let them walk all over you and you just do every single thing that they tell you to do. I'm not going to go into it, but it's not good. I spent countless hours with my friend talking about this when he needed to vent and nothing ever got through to him. He's just pathetic when it comes to women and he'll never change and he's always going to cry about it. He's always going to drop everything on a dime for a girl and do whatever they say and when they say to do it. Women, no matter how nice they seem, if you let them walk over you they will and it will be a downward spiral to hell for you.

Quite true, and the same goes for women letting men walk all over them. Never good. Neither person should have "control" of the relationship. As I've learned, each needs to be their own person. Don't look for someone who completes you. Instead, look for someone who compliments you.

Sure-Oz
03-24-2010, 12:13 PM
Quite true, and the same goes for women letting men walk all over them. Never good. Neither person should have "control" of the relationship. As I've learned, each needs to be their own person. Don't look for someone who completes you. Instead, look for someone who compliments you.

Yep, no one wants a winey baby that does everything.

Jilly
03-24-2010, 12:17 PM

The really hard part of that statement though, Luv....is some people have no idea who they are to begin with, so how would you know what compliments you? That's the thing....QUIT LOOKING at everyone else and start looking at YOU... (that wasn't directed at you, Luv, you was just the only pronoun that seemed logical to use)

luv
03-24-2010, 12:23 PM
The really hard part of that statement though, Luv....is some people have no idea who they are to begin with, so how would you know what compliments you? That's the thing....QUIT LOOKING at everyone else and start looking at YOU... (that wasn't directed at you, Luv, you was just the only pronoun that seemed logical to use)

Exactly. If you don't know who you are, you have no right sharing yourself with someone else. If you don't know who you are, then you can't expect them to figure it out for you.

Hoover
03-24-2010, 12:47 PM
Sorry I'm new to this thread...

Anyway, is it the best sex that you have ever had because you have never slept with another woman?

Just asking.

Phobia
03-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Exactly. If you don't know who you are, you have no right sharing yourself with someone else. If you don't know who you are, then you can't expect them to figure it out for you.

Well, that's not exactly true. My wife figured out exactly who I am and she won't let me forget. I didn't even know I liked laundry until she pointed it out to me.

Pants
03-24-2010, 01:13 PM
People actually actually know who or what they are? I thought that was a life long quest... hmm.

Brock
03-24-2010, 01:16 PM
People actually actually know who or what they are? I thought that was a life long quest... hmm.

Yeah, it's the kind of crap some women believe, and it's a key reason they can't drive a car or a relationship.

Pants
03-24-2010, 01:32 PM
Yeah, it's the kind of crap some women believe, and it's a key reason they can't drive a car or a relationship.

LMAO

Holy shit.

soopamanluva
03-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Good stuff whoaskew. Now you have to get him to listen

Cntrygal
03-24-2010, 02:17 PM
You think I didnt want to kill the piece of shit? Not a day has gone by that I havent thought about beating the living shit out of him, but if I do that I go to jail and lose my kids for sure.

my dad died when I was 3

You're angry with the wrong person of that duo. You should be FURIOUS with your WIFE.

Cntrygal
03-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Hey wait.....didn't you move into an apartment after she left? You're not losing your house.....what the **** is left to lose?

Maybe the whore and her boyfriend are living in it.

KCChiefsMan
03-24-2010, 02:39 PM
this dude is like Andy on the Hangover. You need some sort of dramatic experience to figure out where your balls went.

Jilly
03-24-2010, 05:35 PM

I know exactly who I am....I improve every day or find new flaws, but I know the essence of who I am what can change, what won't change, what I don't want to change...my worldview, etc. It's not made up. I really believe that's the only thing that makes relationships work is loving each other in spite of all those things that make up who we are, bad and good.

threebag02
03-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Well I was just wondering if it's getting any better for you mtg#10

MTG#10
03-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Well I was just wondering if it's getting any better for you mtg#10

I dont even know, some days Im like "fuck that whore I dont need her" and some days I miss her. Yesterday was hard because she brought the baby home and my kids were excited to finally go to her house to see it. They are never excited to leave my house so that was tough. I dont get them back until tomorrow after work so being alone today sucks but Im starting P90X so hopefully that will keep my mind off of it at least for a few hours.

She sent me some fucked up texts yesterday, saying she feels so bad for the hurt she's put me through, that all of this has made her miss me more than ever, and that she loves me "soooo much". I did good at ignoring them for awhile but I finally pussed out, broke down and replied. I didnt say I loved her back or anything, just that I didnt believe her anymore because she wont do anything about it.

JD10367
03-28-2010, 09:44 AM
I dont even know, some days Im like "**** that whore I dont need her" and some days I miss her. Yesterday was hard because she brought the baby home and my kids were excited to finally go to her house to see it. They are never excited to leave my house so that was tough. I dont get them back until tomorrow after work so being alone today sucks but Im starting P90X so hopefully that will keep my mind off of it at least for a few hours.

She sent me some ****ed up texts yesterday, saying she feels so bad for the hurt she's put me through, that all of this has made her miss me more than ever, and that she loves me "soooo much". I did good at ignoring them for awhile but I finally pussed out, broke down and replied. I didnt say I loved her back or anything, just that I didnt believe her anymore because she wont do anything about it.

Holy shit. You sound like you basically ignore everything people suggest, and would willingly take her back. You are beyond ****ed-up.

Fish
03-28-2010, 09:49 AM
I dont even know, some days Im like "fuck that whore I dont need her" and some days I miss her. Yesterday was hard because she brought the baby home and my kids were excited to finally go to her house to see it. They are never excited to leave my house so that was tough. I dont get them back until tomorrow after work so being alone today sucks but Im starting P90X so hopefully that will keep my mind off of it at least for a few hours.

She sent me some fucked up texts yesterday, saying she feels so bad for the hurt she's put me through, that all of this has made her miss me more than ever, and that she loves me "soooo much". I did good at ignoring them for awhile but I finally pussed out, broke down and replied. I didnt say I loved her back or anything, just that I didnt believe her anymore because she wont do anything about it.

Won't do anything about it? She left you and had another man's child. I think that qualifies as doing something about it. Just not the outcome you want.

patteeu
03-28-2010, 09:55 AM
Holy shit. You sound like you basically ignore everything people duugedt, and would willingly take her back.

?

You are beyond ****ed-up.

Old news. He's the CoMoChief of life.

Phobia
03-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Like that time you said people were leaving the Planet in droves to join WPI?

I never said that. Quite the opposite, in fact. Do you have anything else you'd like to discuss from 4-5 years ago?

patteeu
03-28-2010, 10:34 AM
I never said that. Quite the opposite, in fact. Do you have anything else you'd like to discuss from 4-5 years ago?

How is Endelt's deck coming along? Be careful about where you park your truck.

Fairplay
03-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Holy shit. You sound like you basically ignore everything people duugedt, and would willingly take her back. You are beyond ****ed-up.

MTG#10 shes playing you like a fiddle.

sedated
03-28-2010, 11:36 AM
She sent me some ****ed up texts yesterday, saying she feels so bad for the hurt she's put me through, that all of this has made her miss me more than ever, and that she loves me "soooo much". I did good at ignoring them for awhile but I finally pussed out, broke down and replied. I didnt say I loved her back or anything, just that I didnt believe her anymore because she wont do anything about it.

She is a manipulative sociopath, and you and the other guy are both f**king morons.

MOhillbilly
03-28-2010, 11:40 AM
Chump.

Bane
03-28-2010, 11:41 AM
This thread is still going? GODDAMN! She likes to fukk! End of story!

MTG#10
03-28-2010, 11:52 AM

I know she is. You guys think Im not hearing you and ignoring your advice because I want to but I dont. I want to tell her to fuck off and never talk to me again unless its about the kids but I cant. I dont know how to explain it. I get ready to, then I break down and puss out. I know she doesnt love me. I know even if she did want me back it would never work. I understand all these things but something in my brain wont let me shut myself off to her completely. You think I like feeling this way? This is fucking embarrassing and the depression is killing me.

I have an appt with a therapist wednesday. Its $95 per session which I cant afford, but they also have an option where they base the cost on your income and Im supposed to fill out paperwork to see if I qualify. I doubt I will, I never qualify for stuff like that but Im going to try.

Gonzo
03-28-2010, 12:04 PM
Glad you're giving therapy a shot. Good luck, I hope it helps.
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
03-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Glad you're giving therapy a shot. Good luck, I hope it helps.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree. Just don't expect it to be the solution. It's just a start and maybe a catalyst. You're (meaning MTG#10) the solution.

Bowser
03-28-2010, 12:15 PM
I know she is. You guys think Im not hearing you and ignoring your advice because I want to but I dont. I want to tell her to fuck off and never talk to me again unless its about the kids but I cant. I dont know how to explain it. I get ready to, then I break down and puss out. I know she doesnt love me. I know even if she did want me back it would never work. I understand all these things but something in my brain wont let me shut myself off to her completely. You think I like feeling this way? This is fucking embarrassing and the depression is killing me.

I have an appt with a therapist wednesday. Its $95 per session which I cant afford, but they also have an option where they base the cost on your income and Im supposed to fill out paperwork to see if I qualify. I doubt I will, I never qualify for stuff like that but Im going to try.

Well, good on you for going to find help. At least it's a start; now follow through with it.

Every time I try to catch up on this thread, I just can't. It's beyond depressing and embarassing. I will say that in my un-professional opinion, you aren't really in love with this chick anymore, but are just scared of being alone. And I'm sure it's been said somewhere along the line, but you are doing more harm than good for your kids hanging around while she has a baby by someone else than you. You say you want to do what's right for the kids? If you REALLY mean it, you'll get your head twisted on straight and do what's best for yourself, which in turn will translate into what's best for your kids.

The freak will unfortunately always be a part of your life because of the kids, but for fuck's sake man, move on. It doesn't mean you can't have a mutual relationship with her that invloves nothing personal, for their sake. She brings nothing to the table for you on a personal level anymore other than spiraling depression. She's over you, despite how she dangles you along.

You sound a good enough dude, MTG, despite being all twisted up over this worthless hooor. I wish you the best.

Slainte
03-28-2010, 12:23 PM
wow--does anyone really believe this stupid deluded motherfucker?

Jesus_H_santasemana_F_ucking_C_hrist......

Bowser
03-28-2010, 12:26 PM
wow--does anyone really believe this stupid deluded motherfucker?

Jesus_H_santasemana_F_ucking_C_hrist......

To be completely honest, I've had my doubts. It can be argued that this thread might turn out to be one gigantic Rick Roll.

Gonzo
03-28-2010, 12:28 PM
To be completely honest, I've had my doubts. It can be argued that this thread might turn out to be one gigantic Rick Roll.

That would be fricken awesome. The most epic rr evah.
Posted via Mobile Device

soopamanluva
03-28-2010, 12:30 PM

Yes you can. You just told us. If you can't verbally say it, send it in a text and then don't answer her calls. Or if you really to weak, have a friend tell her for you. I just think you don't want to do it because there is a slight chance she will come back and you still want her. But for your pen mental health, you need to tell her not to contact you unless it's about the kids.

BigMeatballDave
03-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Hey, MTG. Are you paying child support? Serious question. I'm asking because when you 2 finally do get divorced, and if she keeps custody of the kids, you could owe arrears retroactive to last summer. Just something you should look into to cover you're own ass. I was never married to my sons mom, but when he was 2 months old I took it upon myself to have child support deducted from my pay for this very reason. She and I were engaged at the time and living together.

kstater
03-28-2010, 01:19 PM
Hey, MTG. Are you paying child support? Serious question. I'm asking because when you 2 finally do get divorced, and if she keeps custody of the kids, you could owe arrears retroactive to last summer. Just something you should look into to cover you're own ass. I was never married to my sons mom, but when he was 2 months old I took it upon myself to have child support deducted from my pay for this very reason. She and I were engaged at the time and living together.

If he had listened to the overwhelmingly solidified response of hire a fucking lawyer a year ago, he probably would have.

Fairplay
03-28-2010, 01:28 PM
I think some of the free clinics have professional counseling based on income.

Not 100 percent sure of that, it might be a state to state thing.

You could check into that.

MTG#10
03-28-2010, 01:30 PM

You would have owed arrears because you two weren't married. We are married, I have the kids 4 days/week to her 3 days and have proof of this. She doesnt want full custody of the kids because she "cant handle them everyday" (her own words). If anything it will be a joint custody, but for some stupid-ass reason in MO even if both parents have the kids equally they sometimes still make the father pay child support. Thats why I havent divorced her, and dont want to because if I have to pay support I wont be able to afford my house and will end up sleeping on my brother's couch.

QuikSsurfer
03-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Holy hell!! This thread is still going??
Dude, she's a fucking demon.

pr_capone
03-28-2010, 03:45 PM
She doesnt want full custody of the kids because she "cant handle them everyday" (her own words).

I'm curious. If your wife is unable or unwilling to care for the children she had with you, what the hell is she planning on doing with the newborn?

Will the new baby be placed for adoption or is she willing to take care of that one?

sedated
03-28-2010, 03:49 PM
If anything it will be a joint custody, but for some stupid-ass reason in MO even if both parents have the kids equally they sometimes still make the father pay child support.

Judges frequently favor the woman, but in your case it sounds like you have the kids more, make less money, and are continuing to live in the house that you two bought together. I'm sure a lawyer would know more than me, but it seems she should be paying you child support.

ClevelandBronco
03-28-2010, 03:56 PM

Bullshit. MTG#10 is playing anyone who believes this crap. The chances of the three biggest assholes on the planet all converging at once to create this clusterfuck is simply too much to believe.

JD10367
03-28-2010, 03:59 PM
?

"Suggest". I just fixed it. Damn iPod Touch autotyping doesn't work right sometimes.

MTG#10
03-28-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm curious. If your wife is unable or unwilling to care for the children she had with you, what the hell is she planning on doing with the newborn?

Will the new baby be placed for adoption or is she willing to take care of that one?
Her new baby wasnt planned. And no, she probably wont be taking care of it...her mom will most of the time...

Judges frequently favor the woman, but in your case it sounds like you have the kids more, make less money, and are continuing to live in the house that you two bought together. I'm sure a lawyer would know more than me, but it seems she should be paying you child support.

I have the kids more, we make about the same, and we lost the house because neither of us could afford it on our own. Thats why I had to file bankruptcy, because the house was auctioned for way less than we owed. The only thing I have on her besides her unfaithfulness is the kids one more day per week than her. I doubt that will be enough to keep me from having to pay support.

Fritz88
03-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Sometimes life calls for mind over matter. You need to kill your emotions. If you really can't, then you will live a terrible life.

JD10367
03-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Bullshit. MTG#10 is playing anyone who believes this crap. The chances of the three biggest assholes on the planet all converging at once to create this cluster**** is simply too much to believe.

Just wait until MTG gets a little confidence, and starts his "I Have A Date" thread. LMAO I think a bigger Rick Roll would be to find out GoChiefs has been happily married for 7 years and has 4 kids.

JD10367
03-28-2010, 04:05 PM
Sometimes life calls for mind over matter. You need to kill your emotions. If you really can't, then you will live a terrible life.

I agree.

Oh, by "emotions", did you mean "ex-wife". :rolleyes: :D

MTG#10
03-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Just wait until MTG gets a little confidence, and starts his "I Have A Date" thread. LMAO I think a bigger Rick Roll would be to find out GoChiefs has been happily married for 7 years and has 4 kids.

You must have missed those threads, there's already been several. In fact, I was doing great for awhile, I was turning into a regular man-whore and was almost totally over her. Then I relapsed.

JD10367
03-28-2010, 04:09 PM
You must have missed those threads, there's already been several. In fact, I was doing great for awhile, I was turning into a regular man-whore and was almost totally over her. Then I relapsed.

Quick. Look at what you wrote. The way you refer to her, it's as if she's a bad, soul-killing, life-ending drug. Take the hint in your own words.

Bwana
03-28-2010, 04:10 PM

This....

Dude, cut the fucking cord!

MTG#10
03-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Quick. Look at what you wrote. The way you refer to her, it's as if she's a bad, soul-killing, life-ending drug. Take the hint in your own words.
Dude, I get it, I know. I understand what I need to do and why. Its the actual turning off my feelings for her and taking the step to move on that Im having a problem with. I know I need to do it, I just cant. I have made a little progress, I planned a couple months ago on buying her baby a couple outfits to try and 'impress" her but I resisted that. The last couple times she's texted that she loved me, I havent said I love you too. I know its not much but Im doing a little better...

Fritz88
03-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Dude, I get it, I know. I understand what I need to do and why.

No you don't.

You need to do this.

http://gotsars.rdw.org/uploads/links/e16b56e826e7899ff46ccb798a79e3cd.gif

Do It

patteeu
03-28-2010, 04:29 PM

Lol, this has already happened. The MTG#10 saga is a year old. This is just the latest episode.

sedated
03-28-2010, 04:44 PM
The last couple times she's texted that she loved me, I havent said I love you too.

Not saying it is one thing, but not believing it is another.

MTG#10
03-28-2010, 04:56 PM
This is going to sound ridiculous but I actually do have a date tonight. Nobody special though, just the person many here know as "balloon girl". I dont really like her that much, just someone to hang with when I get lonely. She's always up for some sex too...:evil:

luv
03-28-2010, 04:56 PM
This is going to sound ridiculous but I actually do have a date tonight. Nobody special though, just the person many here know as "balloon girl". I dont really like her that much, just someone to hang with when I get lonely. She's always up for some sex too...:evil:

:facepalm:

MTG#10
03-28-2010, 04:58 PM
:facepalm:

Hey, she said she's paying and I havent been out with a girl in almost a month...sue me

Gadzooks
03-28-2010, 06:10 PM
2 points:
You should star in a cuckold movie
Your Avatar is too cool for you (must be a representation of your self image)

Param
03-28-2010, 06:14 PM

Seems like you missed those "college days" and are trying to bang everything you can. But, at the end of the day you still want your old lady.

Sully
03-28-2010, 07:30 PM

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Deberg_1990
03-28-2010, 07:38 PM

What does "Balloon Girl" mean?

NewChief
03-28-2010, 07:59 PM
What does "Balloon Girl" mean?

She was some bimbo that was holding out on him and insinuated that if he split the cost of a hot air balloon ride with her (it was on her bucket list or some shit) then she'd let him give her a Cleveland Steamer (evidently on his bucket list).

Chaunceythe3rd
03-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Jerry Springer baby.

Seriously, I'm not convinced that this isn't like a focus group for the plot of some new trailer park soap opera.

:LOL: This!

KcMizzou
03-28-2010, 10:18 PM
What does "Balloon Girl" mean?Maybe she's a drug smuggler? :shrug:

Chaunceythe3rd
03-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Seriously, do you want your children to grow up to be like either of you? I mean no offense but do you want them as adults to repeat the actions of their parents?

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 09:12 AM
Seriously, do you want your children to grow up to be like either of you? I mean no offense but do you want them as adults to repeat the actions of their parents?

No way. But my kids dont know anything about me. I make sure I always at least act happy around them and they have no idea about what their mom and I continued doing over the last 6 months. They know what their mom did to me and I have talked to them about it and explained that it wasn't ok or normal. I don't know if she's had any talks with them about it or not, if she did Im sure she didnt admit she was wrong and probably tried to justify it somehow.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 09:13 AM
She was some bimbo that was holding out on him and insinuated that if he split the cost of a hot air balloon ride with her (it was on her bucket list or some shit) then she'd let him give her a Cleveland Steamer (evidently on his bucket list).

:LOL:

All of this is true except the cleveland steamer part...

BigMeatballDave
03-29-2010, 09:15 AM
You would have owed arrears because you two weren't married. We are married, I have the kids 4 days/week to her 3 days and have proof of this. She doesnt want full custody of the kids because she "cant handle them everyday" (her own words). If anything it will be a joint custody, but for some stupid-ass reason in MO even if both parents have the kids equally they sometimes still make the father pay child support. Thats why I havent divorced her, and dont want to because if I have to pay support I wont be able to afford my house and will end up sleeping on my brother's couch.Thats cool. Shared/joint custody is how it should be.

Msmith
03-29-2010, 09:39 AM

When you engage such intimacy with others, do you use protection? or just let the bodily fluids flow freely between the two?

CHENZ A!
03-29-2010, 09:50 AM
A homeboy of mine that I used to work with back in the day would talk about how sexy he thought pregnant broads were and shit. I think they just look kinda fat.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fish
03-29-2010, 09:53 AM
No way. But my kids dont know anything about me. I make sure I always at least act happy around them and they have no idea about what their mom and I continued doing over the last 6 months. They know what their mom did to me and I have talked to them about it and explained that it wasn't ok or normal. I don't know if she's had any talks with them about it or not, if she did Im sure she didnt admit she was wrong and probably tried to justify it somehow.

This is complete bullshit dude. You greatly underestimate your kids. Even if it were true, that would mean you're failing as a parent.

The more you try and convince yourself of this fallacy, the more you both are hurting your children. You and your "wife" are being terribly selfish and justifying it with this bullshit line that your kids are oblivious. They're not. And when the kids are older and into relationships, this is going to bring much more pain than what you think you're feeling now. Your daughter will likely be mimicking your "wife's" current behavior at some point. Let that one sink in for a bit.

MOhillbilly
03-29-2010, 09:55 AM
This is complete bullshit dude. You greatly underestimate your kids. Even if it were true, that would mean you're failing as a parent.

The more you try and convince yourself of this fallacy, the more you both are hurting your children. You and your "wife" are being terribly selfish and justifying it with this bullshit line that your kids are oblivious. They're not. And when the kids are older and into relationships, this is going to bring much more pain than what you think you're feeling now. Your daughter will likely be mimicking your "wife's" current behavior at some point. Let that one sink in for a bit.

Children are resilient but they are not blind.

Lumpy
03-29-2010, 09:58 AM
The Lifetime Channel just called and wants their movie script back!

The Bad Guy
03-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Children are resilient but they are not blind.

Amen to that.

Start being a positive example for your kids for once in your life already. This is ridculous. I have a hard time believing that this is true and someone could be so damn selfish.

You keep wanting to make the same mistakes.

KCUnited
03-29-2010, 10:09 AM
"All Internal 6: Already Pregnant" just called and wants their movie script back!
FYP.

JD10367
03-29-2010, 10:29 AM
I have made a little progress, I planned a couple months ago on buying her baby a couple outfits to try and 'impress" her but I resisted that. The last couple times she's texted that she loved me, I havent said I love you too.

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/wtf-cat.jpg

She: cheated on you, left you, had a baby with another guy who she's living with.

You: didn't buy her baby a new outfit and didn't tell her "I love you too".

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm trying to think of adjectives, but none really fit. "Insane" is a good one. "Pathetic" is another.

JD10367
03-29-2010, 10:30 AM
I dont really like her that much, just someone to hang with when I get lonely. She's always up for some sex too...:evil:

Way to go(chiefs).

:shake:

Compounding insanity with more insanity.

The Bad Guy
03-29-2010, 10:33 AM
After reading the baby outfit post, I firmly believe that MTG is a fake account. There's no man on god's green earth that would buy his cheating wife outfits for the son she had with the guy she cheated on him with.

Pathetic is the only adjective, JD.

I don't know how MTG looks at himself in the mirror. I used to feel sorry for you. Now I only feel sorry for your kids as they have to grow up learning about life from a guy who obviously has no concept of it.

MOhillbilly
http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/wtf-cat.jpg

She: cheated on you, left you, had a baby with another guy who she's living with.

You: didn't buy her baby a new outfit and didn't tell her "I love you too".

Holy. ****ing. Shit.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm trying to think of adjectives, but none really fit. "Insane" is a good one. "Pathetic" is another.

It reminds me of shindlers list when the SS officers are talking about the one armed jew.

The Bad Guy
Way to go(chiefs).

:shake:

Compounding insanity with more insanity.

Guy doesn't want to get better. The best thing that would happen is him and his wife joined some cult and left the kids to some distant relative that has no real connection to either wackjob.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 10:40 AM

Please explain how my 9,6, and 4 year old kids could know about me fucking my wife. They were always at school, we never talk on the phone when they're around, when we transfer them back and forth we are very short with each other, and neither of us talks about the other to them. the only way they could possibly find out is if they went through our phones and read texts. And since none of them know how to do that, Im fairly certain that hasnt happened.

After reading the baby outfit post, I firmly believe that MTG is a fake account. There's no man on god's green earth that would buy his cheating wife outfits for the son she had with the guy she cheated on him with.

I said I thought about it, I didnt actually do it. I was down in the dumps one day and thought maybe it would show her that I cared and it would impress her enough to come back...I realized it wouldnt so I didnt. And yes, even considering it was pathetic I know, I just have no self-esteem and at times I get so down I try to think of anything I can do to get her back. Other days I feel like im on top of the world and the mere thought of working things out with her makes me sick to my stomach.

The Bad Guy
03-29-2010, 10:42 AM
I said I thought about it, I didnt actually do it. I was down in the dumps one day and thought maybe it would show her that I cared and it would impress her enough to come back...I realized it wouldnt so I didnt. And yes, even considering it was pathetic I know, I just have no self-esteem and at times I get so down I try to think of anything I can do to get her back. Other days I feel like im on top of the world and the mere thought of working things out with her makes me sick to my stomach.

You really need to see a therapist.

Even having that thought is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard.

The Bad Guy
03-29-2010, 10:44 AM
Please explain how my 9,6, and 4 year old kids could know about me ****ing my wife. They were always at school, we never talk on the phone when they're around, when we transfer them back and forth we are very short with each other, and neither of us talks about the other to them. the only way they could possibly find out is if they went through our phones and read texts. And since none of them know how to do that, Im fairly certain that hasnt happened.

So where are your kids when you were playing tummy sticks with the fetus inside her body?

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 10:46 AM
So where are your kids when you were playing tummy sticks with the fetus inside her body?

School. And why to you keep replying if you think Im making all this up?

The Bad Guy
03-29-2010, 11:07 AM
School. And why to you keep replying if you think Im making all this up?

boredom on lunch break
Posted via Mobile Device

Fish
03-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Please explain how my 9,6, and 4 year old kids could know about me fucking my wife. They were always at school, we never talk on the phone when they're around, when we transfer them back and forth we are very short with each other, and neither of us talks about the other to them. the only way they could possibly find out is if they went through our phones and read texts. And since none of them know how to do that, Im fairly certain that hasnt happened.

Same way my sister and I knew about what my parents were doing when we were exactly that age. My folks also thought that we were innocent and oblivious. They weren't in quite as fucked up of a situation as you guys, but there were a lot of similarities. My sis is now almost 30, with 3 children from 3 different fathers. Each of the fathers are absent from my sister and the children's lives. The third child was born in prison, after my sister abused pain killers and lost custody of all her kids. My sister ended up making the exact same mistakes my mother did, despite my mother thinking she was careful and making sure we didn't know anything. As an adult, I've talked with my parents a lot about this, and at the time they had the same mindset as you do.

The kids don't have to see it. They don't have to hear it. They know. Not everything you teach your children comes from direct contact and conversation. Not in the least. The bond between parent and child is much deeper than that, much more complicated that conversation. You may think that putting on a happy face is enough to fool them, but you're only fooling yourself. This is making you selfish to the point that you're unable to think from any vantage point other than your own. But you can't hide things from your kids, no matter how hard you try. Especially concerning the bond between you and their mother.

Your underestimation of you children will be their future pain. Seen it. Been there. You have an opportunity to repair some of it now. I say some of it, because they are already damaged despite what you think. Keep being weak like you are, and it will worsen for them. Not until their young lives spiral out of control, will you be able to see the situation as an outsider, as we see it. And at that point, it's going to hurt more than you ever thought possible.

I have zero faith that you will take this advice, or any of the other good advice that has already been suggested.

Jilly
03-29-2010, 11:13 AM
I can't look.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 11:19 AM
The kids don't have to see it. They don't have to hear it. They know.

What, do they have ESP or something? I guess they must have known about my wife's affair long before me then, right?

I have zero faith that you will take this advice, or any of the other good advice that has already been suggested.

I already have, like I said I have an appt with a therapist Wednesday. And I havent slept with my wife for 2 weeks so though it may be slow, I am making some progress.

The Bad Guy
03-29-2010, 11:32 AM
What, do they have ESP or something? I guess they must have known about my wife's affair long before me then, right?

Are you so self-absorbed that you don't think that your kids are affected by your actions because they don't directly see you in the act?

Gonzo
03-29-2010, 11:34 AM
I already have, like I said I have an appt with a therapist Wednesday. And I havent slept with my wife for 2 weeks so though it may be slow, I am making some progress.

Well, now that she's shit out her love child, she won't be sleeping with either of you two so...
You've got that going for you, which is nice.
Posted via Mobile Device

booyaf2
03-29-2010, 11:36 AM
So how did the date with balloon girl go?

Fish
03-29-2010, 11:40 AM
What, do they have ESP or something? I guess they must have knew about my wife's affair long before me then, right?

The fact that you joke about this illustrates how out of touch you really are.

I wouldn't call it ESP, but yes, children can sense things you would never consider. Do you children know you love them without you actually telling them?

I knew about my mother's affair before my father really caught on. And it wasn't anything she said or anything we witnessed directly. Her mannerisms, her attitude, her choice of clothing, wearing perfume at odd times, her excitement at driving to town, the way she dieted, and a hundred other things that didn't involve conversation or anything of the sort. And this is an example of just a single situation. She dropped us off elsewhere before doing anything. But I knew exactly where she was going and what she had done. Her guilt afterward was impossible to hide, despite her best efforts.

Your progress is pathetic. Progress would be divorcing her ass today. If that means sleeping on your brother's couch, then that's what you must do. Worrying about future child support is not more important that worrying about your children's fragile future. If you actually care about them, you'll do whatever the hell you have to in order to make it happen. You're only delaying the inevitable. There is no reconciliation. You're using money as an excuse not to divorce her. But if you were actually serious about your children's future, the money wouldn't matter one single bit. Being financially stable with ruined children won't make you any happier.

CHENZ A!
03-29-2010, 11:40 AM
The kids will grow up and go around humping pregnant women because of this and it will be your fault bruh
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 11:43 AM
The fact that you joke about this illustrates how out of touch you really are.

I wouldn't call it ESP, but yes, children can sense things you would never consider. Do you children know you love them without you actually telling them?

I knew about my mother's affair before my father really caught on. And it wasn't anything she said or anything we witnessed directly. Her mannerisms, her attitude, her choice of clothing, wearing perfume at odd times, her excitement at driving to town, the way she dieted, and a hundred other things that didn't involve conversation or anything of the sort. And this is an example of just a single situation. She dropped us off elsewhere before doing anything. But I knew exactly where she was going and what she had done. Her guilt afterward was impossible to hide, despite her best efforts.

Your progress is pathetic. Progress would be divorcing her ass today. If that means sleeping on your brother's couch, then that's what you must do. Worrying about future child support is not more important that worrying about your children's fragile future. If you actually care about them, you'll do whatever the hell you have to in order to make it happen. You're only delaying the inevitable. There is no reconciliation. You're using money as an excuse not to divorce her. But if you were actually serious about your children's future, the money wouldn't matter one single bit. Being financially stable with ruined children won't make you any happier.

If I divorce her I'll lose my children...simple as that. If I have to pay support, I wont be able to afford to keep them half of the time. I'll be an "every other weekend dad' while some 21 year old douche gets to raise my kids. Fuck that.

Fish
03-29-2010, 11:44 AM
If I divorce her I'll lose my children...simple as that. If I have to pay support, I wont be able to afford to keep them half of the time. I'll be an "every other weekend dad' while some 21 year old douche gets to raise my kids. Fuck that.

Bullshit. You just don't want it badly enough.

The Bad Guy
03-29-2010, 11:47 AM
You can't keep them half the time, but you have money to go out on all these dates?

You might as well let the 21 year old raise your kids. The alternative likely sucks much harder.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Bullshit. You just don't want it badly enough. Be that as it may, my post still holds true.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 11:48 AM
You can't keep them half the time, but you have money to go out on all these dates?

You might as well let the 21 year old raise your kids. The alternative likely sucks much harder.

Right now I have money because im not paying support. Not much money, but a little. And Im not going on a lot of dates, last night was the first time in over a month and she paid.

btlook1
03-29-2010, 11:48 AM
I got to go with Kcfish here. You said you have your kids most of the time because she can't handle them didn't you? What makes you think she will want them full time with a newborn if she couldn't handle them before the new baby?
Dude I feel for you but you need to get your head screwed on straight and get things taken care of. GET her out of your life and your head!
Won't be long before she will be wanting to screw you again....what you gonna do?

Fish
03-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Be that as it may, my post still holds true.

A better father would find a way. Sad truth.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 11:50 AM
I got to go with Kcfish here. You said you have your kids most of the time because she can't handle them didn't you? What makes you think she will want them full time with a newborn if she couldn't handle them before the new baby?
Dude I feel for you but you need to get your head screwed on straight and get things taken care of. GET her out of your life and your head!
Won't be long before she will be wanting to screw you again....what you gonna do?

If she makes me pay support she will have no choice but to keep them full time. I wont be able to afford to feed them and they cant live in my brother's 2 bedroom shack with us...

The Bad Guy
03-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Right now I have money because im not paying support. Not much money, but a little. And Im not going on a lot of dates, last night was the first time in over a month and she paid.

If my wife cheated with another guy, got pregnant, I would be out working 3 jobs to ensure I could get a divorce from her and provide for my kids.

It's not a "can't", it's a "don't want to". You don't want to divorce her. Truthfully, since my curiosity is peaked, I would love one day to see a picture of this woman.

Pestilence
03-29-2010, 11:51 AM
If she makes me pay support she will have no choice but to keep them full time. I wont be able to afford to feed them and they cant live in my brother's 2 bedroom shack with us...

Do you honestly think she's going to take on all 4 kids....just to make you pay child support?

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 11:53 AM
A better father would find a way. Sad truth.

Find a way to magically have enough money to pay child support, keep my place, and feed/clothe them like I currently do? For that to happen I would have to get a 2nd job, then who's going to watch them on my days during the evening when Im at work? oh yeah there's another bill for childcare, and I still wouldnt get to see them very often. Its so easy for someone not in my shoes to just throw out random shit like " a better father could do it". You have no fucking clue about my situation so fuck you.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 11:54 AM
If my wife cheated with another guy, got pregnant, I would be out working 3 jobs to ensure I could get a divorce from her and provide for my kids.

And who's going to watch my kids while Im working these three jobs?

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 11:56 AM
Do you honestly think she's going to take on all 4 kids....just to make you pay child support?

She's already said in the past that if/when we divorce she thinks I should have to pay something even if I only have the kids half the time. If I have to pay support for 3 kids she will have no choice but to keep them full time.

The Bad Guy
03-29-2010, 11:56 AM
Find a way to magically have enough money to pay child support, keep my place, and feed/clothe them like I currently do? For that to happen I would have to get a 2nd job, then who's going to watch them on my days during the evening when Im at work? oh yeah there's another bill for childcare, and I still wouldnt get to see them very often. Its so easy for someone not in my shoes to just throw out random shit like " a better father could do it". You have no ****ing clue about my situation so **** you.

Like Pestilence said, there's no way she's taking on 4 kids.

As a father, I would find every way possible to provide a stable enviroment for my kids to grow up in. That's not happening with the 21-year old boyfriend, the wife and the pathetic husband.

Be a man. Do the right thing and start the healing process.

You have provided a ton of information on this board about yourself for people to get a pretty good idea what you're all about. Saying someone is throwing out a stuff randomly is a joke.

The Bad Guy
03-29-2010, 11:57 AM
She's already said in the past that if/when we divorce she thinks I should have to pay something even if I only have the kids half the time. If I have to pay support for 3 kids she will have no choice but to keep them full time.

Of course you will have to pay something.

Katipan
03-29-2010, 11:58 AM
Find a way to magically have enough money to pay child support, keep my place, and feed/clothe them like I currently do? For that to happen I would have to get a 2nd job, then who's going to watch them on my days during the evening when Im at work? oh yeah there's another bill for childcare, and I still wouldnt get to see them very often. Its so easy for someone not in my shoes to just throw out random shit like " a better father could do it". You have no ****ing clue about my situation so **** you.

A better father would.

2nd job, daycare, ramen noodles... Such is a very typical cycle for people going through this process.

Only difference is when you're doing something to change your life for the better you see a finish line at the end. Your finish line is death.

The Bad Guy
And who's going to watch my kids while Im working these three jobs?

Hopefully someone with a functioning brain.

Pestilence

Wait....this bitch thinks that if you have the kids half of the time....that YOU should have to pay something? If it's 50/50...then no one pays anything.

You can tell her that if she expects you to pay child support.....that she's taking them a majority of the time. Otherwise no one gets shit.

MTG#10
Like Pestilence said, there's no way she's taking on 4 kids.

As a father, I would find every way possible to provide a stable enviroment for my kids to grow up in. That's not happening with the 21-year old boyfriend, the wife and the pathetic husband.

Be a man. Do the right thing and start the healing process.

You have provided a ton of information on this board about yourself for people to get a pretty good idea what you're all about. Saying someone is throwing out a stuff randomly is a joke.

I did start the healing process and was doing great but I relapsed. Im trying to start it again.

Mr. Plow
03-29-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm really excited for the "My wife left her boyfriend and came back to me. Can I get a mod to delete all my old threads" thread.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Wait....this bitch thinks that if you have the kids half of the time....that YOU should have to pay something? If it's 50/50...then no one pays anything.

You can tell her that if she expects you to pay child support.....that she's taking them a majority of the time. Otherwise no one gets shit.

Not in MO. In MO even in 50/50 joint custody situations, the man almost always still has to pay support. not as much as they normally would, but it can still be a pretty big chunk of change.

Brock
03-29-2010, 12:00 PM

Depends on how much money each parent makes.

Pestilence
03-29-2010, 12:00 PM
I did start the healing process and was doing great but I relapsed. Im trying to start it again.

Look...I know it's easy to sit over here and to tell you to do stuff.....but take these next words to heart.

STOP TALKING TO THIS BITCH UNLESS IT'S ABOUT THE KIDS.

No contact unless the kids are present. No text messages or phone call unless they're about the kids. That's your way to stop from relapsing.

Remember....she fucked around on YOU....not the other way around. All of this is her fault and she doesn't deserve a second chance.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 12:01 PM
I havent Pest since a little over a week before she had the baby.

sedated

That's nice in theory, but even in the cases of 50-50 custody, the judge looks at other factors. I know women who have 50-50 custody, and still get child support. But that's mainly because their ex made a lot more than them.

Sadly, its entirely up to the judge.

Fish
Find a way to magically have enough money to pay child support, keep my place, and feed/clothe them like I currently do? For that to happen I would have to get a 2nd job, then who's going to watch them on my days during the evening when Im at work? oh yeah there's another bill for childcare, and I still wouldnt get to see them very often. Its so easy for someone not in my shoes to just throw out random shit like " a better father could do it". You have no fucking clue about my situation so fuck you.

Yeah.. well get mad. It's still the truth.

You think you're the first father to be put in a bad spot and have to bust ass to provide for their children?

I have some buds that have sacrificed much much more than what you ever dreamed of for their kids. They didn't bullshit themselves they just did it. Don't sit here and talk like it's impossible.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Depends on how much money each parent makes.

We make virtually the same...I think I might make a couple grand more per year...

Brock
03-29-2010, 12:03 PM
We make virtually the same...I think I might make a couple grand more per year...

Then I doubt you'll be looking at much in the way of child support if you have shared custody.

loochy
03-29-2010, 12:04 PM

You think you're the first father to be put in a bad spot and have to bust ass to provide for their children?

I have some buds that have sacrificed much much more than what you ever dreamed of for their kids. They didn't bullshit themselves they just did it. Don't sit here and talk like it's impossible.

That's really the bottom line here. Just do it. Don't make excuses, don't talk about once you get counseling you can do it. The counseling doesn't stop talking to her...you do. You can do it now. All you have to do is do it.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 12:04 PM

I have some buds that have sacrificed much much more than what you ever dreamed of for their kids. They didn't bullshit themselves they just did it. Don't sit here and talk like it's impossible.\

Do you know how expensive childcare is? hell, as hard as it is to find work around here, I would probably have to get a job at a fast food place, and 90% or more of my earnings would go for childcare. What would be the point? I would be working to pay someone to watch my kids when I could just be watching them.

JD10367
03-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Your progress is pathetic. Progress would be divorcing her ass today.

Wait... what? He's still MARRIED to her?!? ROFL Holy shit, this gets better and better.

How exactly would he lose the kids to her? She's clearly a fucking psycho. She cheated on him, moved out to live with a younger guy, and got pregnant and had a baby with said guy. No sane judge in the world would give her any sort of custody.

I've heard of parents staying together "for the kids". I've never heard of someone who's already been fucked without lube by his woman and STILL won't divorce her "for the kids". :shake: Crazier and crazier.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 12:07 PM
Wait... what? He's still MARRIED to her?!? ROFL Holy shit, this gets better and better.

How exactly would he lose the kids to her? She's clearly a fucking psycho. She cheated on him, moved out to live with a younger guy, and got pregnant and had a baby with said guy. No sane judge in the world would give her any sort of custody.

You would be surprised. In MO the only way a man can win a custody battle is to prove the mother is unfit. Unfortunately they couldnt care less about cheating, the mother has to be a drug addict and/or abusive to lose.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Maybe I should get someone to plant a few grams of meth in her car...

Brock
03-29-2010, 12:08 PM
You're vastly overestimating what you have to lose and what she has to gain.

MOhillbilly
03-29-2010, 12:09 PM
maybe you should man the fuck up for good and all.

Pestilence
03-29-2010, 12:11 PM
\

Do you know how expensive childcare is? hell, as hard as it is to find work around here, I would probably have to get a job at a fast food place, and 90% or more of my earnings would go for childcare. What would be the point? I would be working to pay someone to watch my kids when I could just be watching them.

What about your brother? Mother?

MOhillbilly
03-29-2010, 12:12 PM

maybe youre already doin meth........cause i dont think people are this devoid of integrity unless chemical abuse is involved.

Fish
03-29-2010, 12:13 PM
\

Yes I do. I've worked 3 jobs at a time to provide for my child. I've put myself into the financial toilet for my child. My credit is essentially ruined, because it was either that or my child goes without schooling or good health care or something else. Things are better for me, but I'm still working two jobs, just so my daughter can do her gymnastics, because her mother can't pay for anything.

And despite all that working and missing out on more time with her because I was providing, it made the time we do have together all the better. You have no idea how fulfilling it is to actually make that progress.

patteeu
03-29-2010, 01:24 PM
You could have spent the past year making a solid case for why you deserve full custody, in which case child support wouldn't be an issue, but instead you spent it wasting your money on selfish dates, being financially irresponsible to the point of bankruptcy, avoiding counseling, whoring around more than your wife does, and proving to any outside observer why you probably shouldn't be trusted raising your kids any more than she should.

Saulbadguy
03-29-2010, 01:33 PM
MTG,

Would you be opposed to getting a vasectomy? I'm guessing Chiefsplanet.com could raise enough $ for that to happen.

JASONSAUTO
03-29-2010, 02:07 PM
A homeboy of mine that I used to work with back in the day would talk about how sexy he thought pregnant broads were and shit. I think they just look kinda fat.
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL i went to school with a guy who would date EVERY single pregnant girl, i mean 1 month - 9 months if they were pregnant he was fucking them right up to the point when they had the baby, then he didnt want anything to do with them. FUCKING WEIRD if you ask me. david was his name

Cave Johnson
03-29-2010, 02:12 PM
MTG,

Would you be opposed to getting a vasectomy? I'm guessing Chiefsplanet.com could raise enough $ for that to happen.

Better be in the form of a gift card to a specific urologist, otherwise he might blow the money on something else.

soopamanluva
03-29-2010, 02:34 PM
If I divorce her I'll lose my children...simple as that. If I have to pay support, I wont be able to afford to keep them half of the time. I'll be an "every other weekend dad' while some 21 year old douche gets to raise my kids. **** that.

You are living in a FANTASY LAND. What if she divorces you and everything is on her terms???? You are screwed!!!(i see you wont answer that question because you're afraid to face that reality, And don't say it wont happen because it quite possibly could and most likely will since you don't have the balls to do it.) And don't talk that "in MO" stuff to me because i live there too I never met a man who had so little a back bone that he waited around to get screwed!! All this time you could have been building a case to get your kids but you do nothing but make excuses on why you cant do it. Instead of making excuses, just do it.

You keep saying its for your kids. Not 1 thing you have done or typed was for your kids. This has all been about you. Its selfish as hell. Your needs take a backseat to your children's when you have kids. They come first and this is not healthy for them. And you think you aren't exposing them to things but you are. Your mannerisms and moods and subtle things that you don't think about, they pick up on. My daughter does it and she's 1!! They know when something isn't right. And you think your kids don't know how to go through your phone???? They probably know how to use it better than you. Stop insulting their intelligence and selling them short. Your underestimation of your children will be their downfall.

All you are doing is justifying your actions so that you can stay in the position you are in. You don't really want to move past this because you already stated that you would take her back and treat that baby as your own. And if this outcome should happen, whats to stop her from doing it again?? In order to get closure from this whole situation, You need to leave her alone, then get your children from her because if you don't, she most assuredly will and you will be left with nothing.

From this point on, happen to the situation, don't let the situation happen to you.

Post this woman's picture. im pretty sure everyone wants to see the woman that makes a man lose all common sense.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 02:36 PM
You could have spent the past year making a solid case for why you deserve full custody, in which case child support wouldn't be an issue, but instead you spent it wasting your money on selfish dates, being financially irresponsible to the point of bankruptcy, avoiding counseling, whoring around more than your wife does, and proving to any outside observer why you probably shouldn't be trusted raising your kids any more than she should.

I havent been financially irresponsible you dipshit, Ive had perfect credit my entire life. I filed bankruptcy because when my wife left I couldnt afford the mortgage on my own and the house foreclosed. I had a 0 balance on both of my credit cards, the only thing I had to file for was the 55 grand I owed on the house after it was auctioned. I havent spent shit on "dates" either...

soopamanluva
03-29-2010, 02:38 PM
not a bad idea, as long as you don't get caught. you should have been doing this for the past year, or something like it build evidence to show shes a selfish bitch unfit to be a mother. Play dirty because she already has and it will get ugly later on. This will end in divorce, the question is are you going to be proactive or reactive?

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 02:40 PM
not a bad idea, as long as you don't get caught. you should have been doing this for the past year, or something like it build evidence to show shes a selfish bitch unfit to be a mother. Play dirty because she already has and it will get ugly later on. This will end in divorce, the question is are you going to be proactive or reactive?

It doesnt matter who files first anymore. Ive already talked to a lawyer about this.

soopamanluva
03-29-2010, 02:40 PM
It doesnt matter who files first anymore. Ive already talked to a lawyer about this.

And what did he say?

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 02:43 PM
And what did he say?

He said lots of things, one being it doesnt matter to a judge who the petitioner is or who the respondent is.

Sully
03-29-2010, 02:47 PM
I love it!

"I haven't had sex with her for two whole weeks!"

um... She had a child two weeks ago. Of course you haven't. That's not evidence of getting stronger, it's evidence of no access. Of course you had to go out with another skank last night, skank #1 is in the shop and up on blocks.

Apparently you never learned to Jack off.

Cntrygal
03-29-2010, 02:48 PM
And did this lawyer tell you what you need to do to strengthen your case to get the kids?

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 02:49 PM
I love it!

"I haven't had sex with her for two whole weeks!"

um... She had a child two weeks ago. Of course you haven't. That's not evidence of getting stronger, it's evidence of no access. Of course you had to go out with another skank last night, skank #1 is in the shop and up on blocks.

Apparently you never learned to Jack off.

Look at the date of my OP in this thread.

soopamanluva
03-29-2010, 02:50 PM
He said lots of things, one being it doesnt matter to a judge who the petitioner is or who the respondent is.

What is YOUR ideal end to this situation?

post a picture of her. im really curious as to what she looks like.

Mile High Mania
03-29-2010, 02:51 PM
So, is anyone still offering advice ... or is everyone just watching the drama unfold?

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 02:51 PM
And did this lawyer tell you what you need to do to strengthen your case to get the kids?

He told me what I already knew, that if she fights it I wont be able to get full custody unless I have something really bad on her like past drug use or abuse. He said he could probably get me joint custody no problem but I would most likely still have to pay support.

Sully
03-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Look at the date of my OP in this thread.

Apologies.
You went an entire week of not fucking her before she became unavailable. You're damned near a monk.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 02:52 PM
What is YOUR ideal end to this situation?

post a picture of her. im really curious as to what she looks like.

My ideal end would be full custody of my kids and her paying me support. But I would settle for joint custody and neither of us having to pay each other anything.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Apologies.
You went an entire week of not fucking her before she became unavailable. You're damned near a monk.Hey I gotta start somewhere...

patteeu
I havent been financially irresponsible you dipshit, Ive had perfect credit my entire life. I filed bankruptcy because when my wife left I couldnt afford the mortgage on my own and the house foreclosed. I had a 0 balance on both of my credit cards, the only thing I had to file for was the 55 grand I owed on the house after it was auctioned. I havent spent shit on "dates" either...

Sorry man, you can't convince me that you've been financially responsible here. I know there are people out there who have legitimate reasons to file for bankruptcy, but I doubt you're one of them. Foreclosures don't automatically lead to bankruptcy. Unless you were living in one of the whacky real estate markets (like Florida or California), you shouldn't have been in a position where you were $55k underwater to begin with, but even if you were you should have been able to figure out some way to avoid foreclosure even with your wife leaving you. Hell, you found a way to keep screwing her to avoid facing your codependency. You just didn't care about it enough.

soopamanluva

exactly. i love how he just ignored my first post and responded to the second. I'm starting to believe this is a fake story too but i know that can be truth is stranger than fiction.

Cntrygal
03-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Lots of "most likely's and almost always".... So he had NO advice on how to STRENGTHEN your position? Did you tell him that you were still banging your wife or that you had a stint as a manwhore? Did he suggest you stop?

loochy
03-29-2010, 02:56 PM
So, is anyone still offering advice ... or is everyone just watching the drama unfold?

What's the point? :rolleyes:

Sully
03-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Hey I gotta start somewhere...

Yeah.
I decided to quit smoking on January 1.
I made it till 2pm. I'm going to start hosting seminars... Because it's all about the "start."

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Sorry man, you can't convince me that you've been financially responsible here. I know there are people out there who have legitimate reasons to file for bankruptcy, but I doubt you're one of them. Foreclosures don't automatically lead to bankruptcy. Unless you were living in one of the whacky real estate markets (like Florida or California), you shouldn't have been in a position where you were $55k underwater to begin with, but even if you were you should have been able to figure out some way to avoid foreclosure even with your wife leaving you. Hell, you found a way to keep screwing her to avoid facing your codependency. You just didn't care about it enough.

I wasnt 55 grand under. The house auctioned off for 55 grand less than I owed. Whoever bought it got an amazing deal. The stupid mortgage company accepted the first offer. And no, I couldnt afford it on my own. I stayed and payed as long as I could, but with the mortgage and ridiculous utility bills I couldnt do it unless I wanted to have no money for food, gas, or clothes and necessities for my kids.

soopamanluva
03-29-2010, 02:57 PM
He told me what I already knew, that if she fights it I wont be able to get full custody unless I have something really bad on her like past drug use or abuse. He said he could probably get me joint custody no problem but I would most likely still have to pay support.

you need to be affecting that. If you need dirt on her, get some. I have a friend going through something similar to you but he isnt married and is paying CS, he almost went to jail a couple times because he was laid off and couldn't pay. He had a years worth of stuff that he walked into court with and got his daughter...FULL CUSTODY and his BM pays him. and yes this is in MO. You need to affect the outcome Dont just wait until she makes a move, be prepared

Cntrygal
03-29-2010, 03:01 PM
My ideal end would be full custody of my kids and her paying me support. But I would settle for joint custody and neither of us having to pay each other anything.

Then start prepping towards that end. If you have to make a list - let me help you get started.

1. Stop ****ing the wife.
2. Ensure that I have copies of pay statements/bank accounts etc.
3. Stop ****ing the cheating wife.
4. When buying something for MY PROVEN BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN, pay with check or credit card (and of course pay the thing off immediately).
5. Under no circumstances give the cheating whore any cash. Use checks and utilize the memo area of it.

soopamanluva
03-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Then start prepping towards that end. If you have to make a list - let me help you get started.

1. Stop ****ing the wife.
3. Stop ****ing the cheating wife.
4. When buying something for MY PROVEN BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN, pay with check or credit card (and of course pay the thing off immediately.
5. Under no circumstances give the cheating whore any cash. Use checks and utilize the memo area of it.

he doesnt want the advice. Its people in here that know what the hell theyre talking about and he just doesnt want to listen, he would rather bury his head in the sand and say its not real.

MTG#10
03-29-2010, 03:03 PM

1. Stop fucking the wife.
3. Stop fucking the cheating wife.
4. When buying something for MY PROVEN BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN, pay with check or credit card (and of course pay the thing off immediately.

Besides the stop fucking my wife, I have been doing all of that. I do give her money for health insurance though since she still has me and the kids on it.

Cntrygal
03-29-2010, 03:06 PM
you need to be affecting that. If you need dirt on her, get some. I have a friend going through something similar to you but he isnt married and is paying CS, he almost went to jail a couple times because he was laid off and couldn't pay. He had a years worth of stuff that he walked into court with and got his daughter...FULL CUSTODY and his BM pays him. and yes this is in MO. You need to affect the outcome Dont just wait until she makes a move, be prepared

Damn. And I can't give you anymore rep. :mad:

Cntrygal
03-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Besides the stop ****ing my wife, I have been doing all of that. I do give her money for health insurance though since she still has me and the kids on it.

Just make sure everything is documented. If you give her cash, she'll claim (in court) that you were just giving her money because you wanted her back. Even better... don't give her the money at all. You send the payment in to the health insurance or whatever. DOCUMENTATION. You have to start getting prepped. Get an accordian folder (from the dollar store or something.

Gonzo
03-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Apologies.
You went an entire week of not fucking her before she became unavailable. You're damned near a monk.

ROFL

You funny, funny bastard.
Posted via Mobile Device

Katipan
03-29-2010, 03:32 PM
If you're really really poor, the most they're probably going to take from you is about $200 a kid.

$600 a month can be made flipping burgers part time.

Or you could, you know, go to court in agreement with the hosebeast. Since you two love eachother so much. You don't have to let a judge decide. He'll still play with the amount of your support. But poor people rarely pay more than 20%.

JD10367
03-29-2010, 03:34 PM
If you're really really poor, the most they're probably going to take from you is about $200 a kid.

Or you could, you know, go to court in agreement with the hosebeast. Since you two love eachother so much. You don't have to let a judge decide. He'll still play with the amount of your support. But poor people rarely pay more than 20%.

Interesting. What exactly does a hosebeast look like? LMAO

MOhillbilly
03-29-2010, 03:34 PM

But how will he pay for his drugs?

loochy
03-29-2010, 03:36 PM

According to MTG, a hosebeast resembles some sort of pregnant goddess.

Perhaps this photo somewhat resembles a "hosebeast."

http://www.hoolinet.com/Portals/0/white%20trash.jpg

Jilly
03-29-2010, 03:38 PM

She doesn't exactly know....she just appreciates it's eloquence.

Katipan
03-29-2010, 03:38 PM

I went to do an image search for one, but didn't click the image tab. Instead I found the Urban Dictionary definitions... Man, I just threw that out there to be insulting, I didn't realize I was using it in perfect context.

But how will he pay for his drugs?

Same way everyone else does. Paying that much in child support with joint custody of 3 kids, he'll get food stamps. Swap your food stamps 3:1 for real cash. OR if he's lucky he'll find a drug dealer that has kids and needs the food stamps. You can probably get $50 for every $100 that way.

MOhillbilly
03-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Same way everyone else does. Paying that much in child support with joint custody of 3 kids, he'll get food stamps. Swap your food stamps 3:1 for real cash. OR if he's lucky he'll find a drug dealer that has kids and needs the food stamps. You can probably get $50 for every $100 that way.
Missouri has "EBT cards".

kstater
03-29-2010, 03:43 PM
And I havent slept with my wife for 2 weeks so though it may be slow, I am making some progress.

To be fair, she spent those two weeks spitting out another man's baby.

kstater
03-29-2010, 03:44 PM
She's clearly a fucking psycho. .

Well, he ain't too far North of psycho either.

Short Leash Hootie
03-29-2010, 03:49 PM
at this point...I need to see pictures of MTG's wife before I can give any further advice/opinions...

SPchief
03-29-2010, 04:12 PM

I thought your ideal end was you two back together?

patteeu
03-29-2010, 04:51 PM
I wasnt 55 grand under. The house auctioned off for 55 grand less than I owed. Whoever bought it got an amazing deal. The stupid mortgage company accepted the first offer. And no, I couldnt afford it on my own. I stayed and payed as long as I could, but with the mortgage and ridiculous utility bills I couldnt do it unless I wanted to have no money for food, gas, or clothes and necessities for my kids.

If he got an amazing deal, you should have been able to sell it before it was foreclosed.

BIG_DADDY
03-29-2010, 06:20 PM
I suppose everybody has already told him to get out and take the kids with him. Just wow.

DeezNutz
03-29-2010, 06:39 PM
He got out, but he couldn't take the kid because it wasn't ready to be born yet. /obligatory

dirk digler
03-29-2010, 06:56 PM

What you should do MTG is invite your wife to lunch and sit down and talk to her and strike a deal where you both split the kids and no support. That is what myself and my ex did. You don't have to pay support unless she wants you too.

ClevelandBronco
03-29-2010, 07:05 PM
You really need to see a therapist.

Even having that thought is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard.

No. He needs to eat a pistol. If he's real. And he isn't.

ClevelandBronco
03-29-2010, 07:09 PM
...I just have no self-esteem...

This is just one clue that this persona is a farce. The asshole writing this shit is writing it from the most self-absorbed viewpoint possible. No self esteem my ass.

Mecca
03-29-2010, 07:12 PM
After reading this thread, I think the "21 year old douche" is probably less of a retard/douche than MTG is.

Fairplay
03-29-2010, 07:20 PM
I thought when you auctioned off a house you could have a minimum bid amount for it to be sold at?

Maybe i'm wrong. I know this lady that had her house auctioned off in the middle of winter and no one showed up to even bid on it. Really nice place.

Over-Head
03-29-2010, 09:00 PM
After reading this thread, I think the "21 year old douche" is probably less of a retard/douche than MTG is.
Yep, cuz in 4 weeks he'll be back in the saddel :hump: while our CP village idiot keeps sending payments while he takes number and waits his turn

Al Bundy
03-29-2010, 09:03 PM
MTG's family mess here sounds like he should be a Raiders fan.

FAX
03-29-2010, 09:11 PM
I've made a very important life decision. The state-of-the-art in elective and voluntary medical procedures has reached its zenith over the past decades. Using enhanced DNA splicing, experimental pharmaceuticals and advanced surgical techniques, the possibilities are now endless. That's why I've decided to have the first trans-species surgery in history. I'm going to be medically transformed into a half-human, half-giraffe. Then, I'm going to try out for the San Antonio Spurs.

FAX

booger
03-29-2010, 09:16 PM
that's gonna be a bidding war to the rights of the rubber soled girrafe shoes between reebok and nike

Brianfo
03-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Give the guy a break. He is going thru some serious &*^%! Just hope that he in no way uses his kids as a crutch.

luv
03-29-2010, 09:21 PM

You're full of shit.

The only part of this post I believe is you not spending money on dates. You're using chicks who have low enough self esteem to pay for you. You're a douche.

Oh, and quit fucking using your kids as an excuse for everything. It's sickening.

DaFace
03-29-2010, 09:35 PM
I think I'm going to have to ignore this thread. It makes me want to punch someone, and the only things around to punch are my wife and my cat. Punching either of those would probably not yield desirable results.

Over-Head
03-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Give the guy a break. He is going thru some serious &*^%! Just hope that he in no way uses his kids as a crutch.
Are you brain dead?
Go back and re-read his drivel, he's brought a portion of this on himself.
Sympathy is in the dictionary right between sh*t and syphalis (sp)

niblet
03-29-2010, 10:06 PM
I think I'm going to have to ignore this thread. It makes me want to punch someone, and the only things around to punch are my wife and my cat. Punching either of those would probably not yield desirable results.

In MTG's case, the former might.

Gadzooks
03-29-2010, 10:28 PM
I've made a very important life decision. The state-of-the-art in elective and voluntary medical procedures has reached its zenith over the past decades. Using enhanced DNA splicing, experimental pharmaceuticals and advanced surgical techniques, the possibilities are now endless. That's why I've decided to have the first trans-species surgery in history. I'm going to be medically transformed into a half-human, half-giraffe. Then, I'm going to try out for the San Antonio Spurs.

FAX

You want to become Duff McKagan?!?
http://www.superiorpics.com/wenn_album/Duff_McKagan_-_relieved/Duff_McKagan_001_101108.jpg

KcMizzou
03-29-2010, 10:30 PM
http://www.superiorpics.com/wenn_album/Duff_McKagan_-_relieved/Duff_McKagan_001_101108.jpgI was thinking Harvey Williams or Merton Hanks.

http://x18.xanga.com/acab17e501c3132617307/z22662236.jpg

Mecca
03-29-2010, 10:42 PM
I seriously hope there are not a lot of guys out there like MTG.

FAX
03-29-2010, 11:04 PM

Count your blessings, Mr. DaFace.

It makes me want to become a giraffe.

FAX

FAX
03-29-2010, 11:10 PM
http://www.superiorpics.com/wenn_album/Duff_McKagan_-_relieved/Duff_McKagan_001_101108.jpg

Unfortunately, it appears your working knowledge of zoology is sorely lacking, Mr. Zooks. Elongated necks are not the only physical attribute of a giraffe. They also have long legs, long arms, long tongues, and enormous penises which are quite tempting to young, nubile, blonds with an affinity for Savannah dwellers.

There are many advantages to being half giraffe.

FAX

threebag02
04-02-2010, 06:19 PM
How would one go about being half giraffe? The worst part would be the abuse from everyone because one of your parents are into beastiality. Imagine the XXX clips though...

luv
04-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Ah. Nice bump. I don't want to start another thread, so I'll just use this one.

I got a message from my ex today asking me how I've been doing. Would it be rude to reply....

I'm fine. How's the car?

bevischief
04-02-2010, 06:24 PM

I got a message from my ex today asking me how I've been doing. Would it be rude to reply....

I'm fine. How's the car?

No you are ex's...

Delano
04-02-2010, 06:28 PM

I'm fine. How's the car? You see that stain on the back seat? That's from your brother and I's pole waxing session.

Dew it!
Posted via Mobile Device

warpaint*
04-02-2010, 06:28 PM

I'm fine. How's the car?

Yes but that doesn't mean it isn't justified.

luv
04-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Yes but that doesn't mean it isn't justified.

Yeah, but I'm thinking of being good and just not answering. Then again, I insure the damn thing, so I really would like to know. I couldn't give a shit about him or his baby mama, so I really don't feel like talking to him.

bevischief
04-02-2010, 06:33 PM
The internet is best way to avoid human contact...

soopamanluva
04-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Yeah, but I'm thinking of being good and just not answering. Then again, I insure the damn thing, so I really would like to know. I couldn't give a shit about him or his baby mama, so I really don't feel like talking to him.

ok, i missed that. Whats the story on the car? and why does your ex have it?

luv
04-02-2010, 09:40 PM
ok, i missed that. Whats the story on the car? and why does your ex have it?

I was REALLY stupid (and, yes, desperate) and cosigned for a car.

Mecca
04-02-2010, 09:44 PM
After all this happened, did you cut his balls off with hedge clippers?

luv
04-02-2010, 09:45 PM
After all this happened, did you cut his balls off with hedge clippers?

HA! No.

He and his little girlfriend had a baby girl last September. Poor little thing.

Mecca
04-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Who the girlfriend or the kid? or both?

luv
04-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Who the girlfriend or the kid? or both?

The kid. The parents deserve each other.

Mecca
04-02-2010, 09:50 PM
I told you not to date MTG.

luv
04-02-2010, 09:51 PM
I told you not to date MTG.

After reading his threads, he does remind me of my ex.

Mecca
04-02-2010, 09:53 PM
After reading his threads, he does remind me of my ex.

That's rather disturbing, if anyone ever said I reminded them of their ex I'd be like, I'll be going now, as I know I'm screwed.

Coach
04-02-2010, 10:12 PM

I'm fine. How's the car?

I would have done that, and not answer him for a long time.

baitism
04-02-2010, 11:03 PM
I only see one solution to this problem. Contract HIV (Lawrence is your best bet) and spread it to the ex (and indirectly to the douche 21-year old). Then all three of you can die and a nice couple of foster parents can give your children (and his :D) the home they deserve.

salame
04-03-2010, 01:03 AM

I'm fine. How's the car?

I think it would be appropriate

threebag02
04-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Mtg get a audio recorder. Save all text messages record all conversations. Document everything. Then take her to court. It might suck at first. In the end you might be the one with the kids and she could be providing support to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZyeJwoGras&sns=em

ClevelandBronco
04-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Mtg get a audio recorder. Save all text messages record all conversations. Document everything. Then take her to court. It might suck at first. In the end you might be the one with the kids and she could be providing support to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZyeJwoGras&sns=em

Wrong thread...now.