PDA

View Full Version : Life Over-Head's "power Tour 2010"

Over-Head
03-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Well, it is nice to be back to my "home" especially to see my grandparents again :thumb:
wen't down to see my mom's grave site, put some flowers down, and got that "first visit since she died" thing over with.

Then went down as a rite of passage and took a pic of my truck in front of the words most famouse fuggen lighthouse...(maybe not worlds moast famous, but most people have seen pic's of this place if they ever saw ANY of eastern Canada.)

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=hp&q=peggy%27s+cove+lighthouse&meta=&aq=2s&aqi=g-s10&aql=&oq=Peggys+Cove+&gs_rfai=&fp=393458bd0158947d

Great trip so far, truck still running like it's First On Race Day ;)
And I must say I still live by Dura Lube in my engine.
https://www.duralube.com/

Running about needle width cooler on the water temp already, and after 74,000 K (mostly) city this long cruise is really doing the truck good.
Only complaint, the drivers seat sucks!!! Can only stand 6-7 hours stright before my lower back says "O-H, pull over, stretch and make the blood flow to your legs again."

Thank god for Satalite raido, and it must be my mind set or something, but it sure ain't as fun as it used to be on the highway in my Freightliner :(

SHould be done here in a day or so then it's west ward ho young man..........

See ya in the movies.

Baconeater
03-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Be safe out there, and be sure to drop in and say hi when you can.

FAX
03-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Mr. Over-Head, you should stop by a Walgreen's ... there's one about every mile or two in every direction throughout the world. They have this deal that you put on your seat that provides lumbar support. It's kind of a wire mesh thing. Black. Costs practically nothing.

Might help.

FAX

bevischief
03-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Keep us up to date on your great adventure. Have lots of fun. Be safe.

Over-Head
03-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Keep us up to date on your great adventure. Have lots of fun. Be safe.

Here's the road trip re-cap from the last 9 days
-31 zig zags
-18 Tim Hortons drive throughs
-9 cans of red bull
-8 fuel/bathroom stops
-5 motel rooms
-2 packs of Players light
-1 pack of Grape Bullseye cigars

-Said screw the fuel milage in Regina with 9 hours to go and discovered my truck handels mighty fine at 145kph ;)

Well, Helifax was great!! then off for the fly-by of Ottawa (returning to finish up on the way home) Hooters was fantastic. Made it to Edmonton last night, stayed up talking to the bro till 5:30 this morning, his wife's scared were gonna pop ANOTHER bottle of "Screech" tonight :evil: