PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues So a little more of America dies tonight....

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Direckshun and Pen and others will cheer. A new entitlement program will be added to the list of already broken programs. Health Care. Bribed votes, broken promises and a tax bill the American people cannot afford have just won the day. Be proud, Democrats. You have managed to fuck the country over. Ah, but we know you care little about that. You care not for health care reform but about winning at any cost.

Do not cry in the coming years when your rates go up. Do not cry in the coming years when the level of your service goes down. Do not cry in the coming years when more jobs are lost.Do not cry as our deficits keep going further and further into the red. Do not cry when your parents or loved ones are denied coverage or treatment because the HHS says so. Do not cry when Health Care joins the ranks of Social Security and Medicare.......BROKE!

You asked for it. You are going to get it.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:28 PM
It will become an embedded part of our nation's identity, Pete. Like Medicare, and like Social Security. Programs that need reform but are among the most compassionate and appreciated programs this country offers its citizens.

We are a new country after this, alright. We join the ranks of most of the civilized world that has nonetheless gone much farther than us.

You should not go broke because you get sick. Under this new law, I believe that medical bankruptcy is still possible, but much, much, MUCH harder to achieve.

I know this is a dark day for yourself, and I feel for you having been on the other side of legislative victories of Republicans for many years.

But every now and again, we accomplish something so profound that ties all of us together so intrinsically, that I think we have a moral obligation to appreciate how far we've come.

talastan
03-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Here comes the hope and change. Now the question is where does the bleeding start first? With employers going to go broke trying to meet federal guidelines to cover their employees and people not able to afford the higher costs of coverage since healtcare providers will have to cover everyone now w/o tort reform or the ability for us to buy across state lines; Uncle Sam will have no choice but to bring in Universal Healthcare to "assist and care" for the people.

:Lin:

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:32 PM
It will become an embedded part of our nation's identity, Pete. Like Medicare, and like Social Security. Programs that need reform but are among the most compassionate and appreciated programs this country offers its citizens.

We are a new country after this, alright. We join the ranks of most of the civilized world that has nonetheless gone much farther than us.

You should not go broke because you get sick. Under this new law, I believe that medical bankruptcy is still possible, but much, much, MUCH harder to achieve.

I know this is a dark day for yourself, and I feel for you having been on the other side of legislative victories of Republicans for many years.

But every now and again, we accomplish something so profound that ties all of us together so intrinsically, that I think we have a moral obligation to appreciate how far we've come.

You won't go broke because you are sick under this new law. You will go broke cause of your higher taxes and lesser paying job.

Social Secutiry=broke
Medicare=broke
Health Care=soon to be broke

The only thing that ties us all together about this is you getting more of my money for no fucking reason.

ChiefaRoo
03-21-2010, 09:33 PM
When the Conservatives inevitably take back the power in this country and then the Presidency in 2012 I trust they will repeal, roll back, reform and defund this monstrosity. There will be no quarter given. Bi-partisanship is DEAD. I'll never vote for another wobbly Republican again and I don't want Liberals to be anything more than a footnote in the history books. This is a Center Right country and the people will be heard beginning in November. Goddam them all!

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:33 PM
You won't go broke because you are sick under this new law. You will go broke cause of your higher taxes and lesser paying job.

Social Secutiry=broke
Medicare=broke
Health Care=soon to be broke

The only thing that ties us all together about this is you getting more of my money for no ****ing reason.

Whatever you say, Pete.

donkhater
03-21-2010, 09:34 PM

To use words such as 'moral' and 'civilized' when describing this bill, just goes to show how little you know about true morality and successful civilizations.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:35 PM
When the Conservatives inevitably take back the power in this country and then the Presidency in 2012 I trust they will repeal, roll back, reform and repeal this monstrosity.

Dream on.

Even if they get both chambers and the Presidency, this law will forever remain. It may be pared here and there, but it will remain 90% in tact.

It's not too far from what you probably wanted in the 1990's, so take solace in that if you can take solace in anything.

ClevelandBronco
This is about health care like polo is about spaghetti.

talastan

Hey Direckshun...How and why should I "appreciate" a program that I will be paying all of my life for and never get to reap the benefits, like SS and Medicare? We are paying the equivalent of 10 years of services for only six years of benefits and you believe we've accheived something signfigant? Like what...the nations' largest anal enema via taxes then I agree with you. Buyers remorse from this "profound" program won't take long IMO.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:36 PM
To use words such as 'moral' and 'civilized' when describing this bill, just goes to show how little you know about true morality and successful civilizations.

Whatever you say, donkhater.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Whatever you say, Pete.

In other words you can't refute what I have said and you know deep down inside I am right. But as I said in the OP, you don't care about health care reform. You just want a win for your side at any cost.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:37 PM
They won't even make the Congress stand up and vote yea or nay on the record for such an historical vote. They continue to hide. They know they just fucked themselves.

Just wait and see how this pans out. Democrats, your days are done.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Hey Direckshun...How and why should I "appreciate" and program that I will be paying all of my life for and never get to reap the benefits, like SS and Medicare?

If you don't appreciate SS and Medicare, and would like both to be eliminated, than that's on you.

But that's a long way from where mainstream in America is.

|Zach|
03-21-2010, 09:39 PM
They won't even make the Congress stand up and vote yea or nay on the record for such an historical vote. They continue to hide. They know they just ****ed themselves.

Just wait and see how this pans out. Democrats, your days are done.

There is a huge board at the house showing how the votes pan out...they are all on record.

JFC. Hilarity.

ChiefaRoo
03-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Dream on.

Even if they get both chambers and the Presidency, this law will forever remain. It may be pared here and there, but it will remain 90% in tact.

It's not too far from what you probably wanted in the 1990's, so take solace in that if you can take solace in anything.

We're going to be broke!! The Govt. just slit the throats of our nation. They've just created trillions in unfunded mandates and put a governor on the producers that create wealth in this country. When the avg. Joe realizes this it'll get repealed just like prohibition. We can't grow our country/economy out of this kind of massive spending.

|Zach|
03-21-2010, 09:40 PM
I do think it sucks the plug will be pulled on my grandparents at midnight.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:40 PM
In other words you can't refute what I have said and you know deep down inside I am right. But as I said in the OP, you don't care about health care reform. You just want a win for your side at any cost.

You're throwing a hell of a shitfit.

Considering what good that's done for you the past year, maybe you should reconsider the value of your behavior.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:41 PM
There is a huge board at the house showing how the votes pan out...they are all on record.

JFC. Hilarity.

Dumb fuck, Boehner requested that members stand up and record their vote in person, not use the electronic method. You idiot, pay attention or STFU.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:41 PM

Considering what good that's done for you the past year, maybe you should reconsider the value of your behavior.

Fuck you.

WoodDraw
03-21-2010, 09:42 PM
I do think it sucks the plug will be pulled on my grandparents at midnight.

You can always go in front of the death panel and appeal.

WoodDraw
03-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Dumb ****, Boehner requested that members stand up and record their vote in person, not use the electronic method. You idiot, pay attention or STFU.

You know, that's typically ceremonial. The vast majority of votes are done electronically for obvious reason.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:43 PM
**** you.

You are acting like a petulant child.

And the Democrats are at 209 Yays.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:44 PM
You are acting like a petulant child.

And the Democrats are at 209 Yays.

Fuck you..I have eyes, dickhead. I can see, thank you. Now go jack off to Obama.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:45 PM
216. Done.

WoodDraw
03-21-2010, 09:45 PM
216 votes.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:46 PM
**** you..I have eyes, dickhead. I can see, thank you. Now go jack off to Obama.

Wipe the tears from your bloodshot eyes, Pete.

Yes we can.

ChiefaRoo
03-21-2010, 09:46 PM
216. Done.

It's not done. This is just starting.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Good bye, America. It was nice while it lasted. Hello Amerika!!!

|Zach|
03-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Dumb ****, Boehner requested that members stand up and record their vote in person, not use the electronic method. You idiot, pay attention or STFU.

Yes I know.

And for what? They are not hiding behind anything. Vote electronic just like most every other vote.

This isn't done in some vacuum. Let Bohner go be tan and cry somewhere.

|Zach|
03-21-2010, 09:49 PM
You can always go in front of the death panel and appeal.

I will make a power point or something.

SNR
03-21-2010, 09:49 PM

Considering what good that's done for you the past year, maybe you should reconsider the value of your behavior.He's only adopting the methodology of government growth: You got a problem? More government! That doesn't work? More government for the growth and regulation of the new government! And from what I've seen the past 30 years, it's been a wildly successful strategy. Pete yelling and screaming more is only going to get him success and results.

I don't normally use the buzzwords and fear tactics of the right when I'm trying to get my point across, but it's absolutely true of history, and that seems to be the plan with this particular "fix". Not once do people consider the alternative.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:50 PM

Every new beginning is from some other beginning's end.

chiefforlife
03-21-2010, 09:50 PM

No matter what side you are on, this is a great post.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Oh yea, and contrary to the meaningless "executive order", abortion is now federaly funded.

ClevelandBronco
Not enough of America died tonight, IMO.

Reaper16
This post reads like the opening minutes to a season of 24.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Pete yelling and screaming more is only going to get him success and results.

Hey if that's how you want to live your life, go for it.

But we've got universal healthcare, regardless.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Oh yea, and contrary to the meaningless "executive order", abortion is now federaly funded.

Already has been.

Chocolate Hog
03-21-2010, 09:53 PM
pay for healthcare or go to jail. That sounds like freedom.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:54 PM

Yeah, buy health insurance or go to jail. This is the new Amerika!

orange
This is about health care like polo is about spaghetti.

Spaghetti Polo

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s--n1TR94Vs/RsB0xieIzlI/AAAAAAAACBs/m3v2zrl8G5w/s400/spagetti-marco-polo_kalynskitchen.jpg

http://www.laurencebergreen.com/images/covers/marco1.jpg

|Zach|
Pete yelling and screaming more is only going to get him success and results.

Just like the Town Halls for those people that said they wanted to kill the health care bill but just want to emote.

Like that?

ChiTown
03-21-2010, 09:56 PM
We deserve what we get. We voted these dumbfugs into office, now we have to pay the price - Socialized Medicine and a deficit that will NEVER get repaid.

Congrats!

:clap:

WoodDraw
Is this little soliloquy part of the abortion compromise?

Direckshun
Yeah, buy health insurance or go to jail. This is the new Amerika!

Second verse, same as the first.

Dylan
For among us who love tyranny it's a GREAT victory.

donkhater
03-21-2010, 09:57 PM

Liberalism will always fail because it will always collapse upon the weight of its own immorality.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:57 PM
This program will never be out of the red. Will never save the country 1 dime and will worsen health care overall.

WoodDraw
03-21-2010, 09:58 PM
We deserve what we get. We voted these dumbfugs into office, now we have to pay the price - Socialized Medicine and a deficit that will NEVER get repaid.

Congrats!

I know, I can't believe we let Bush get away with massive deficits and his unpaid expansion of Medicare. What a douche.

Direckshun
Socialized Medicine

We've been through this for a year -- how the hell are you capable of believing that this reform is socialized medicine?

Oy.

petegz28

Congrats!

Unfortunately you are right. The dumb fucks voted the commies in, now we are being reduced to peasant status.

You WILL buy insurance from the same insurance companies the Demorcats and Obama have been bashing for the last year. And you'll fucking like it.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:59 PM
We've been through this for a year -- how the hell are you capable of believing that this reform is socialized medicine?

Oy.

How is it not?

dirk digler
Good bye, America. It was nice while it lasted. Hello Amerika!!!

:spock:

This bill isn't socialized it is a big bonus to insurance companies who will now have 30 million new customers.

petegz28
I know, I can't believe we let Bush get away with massive deficits and his unpaid expansion of Medicare. What a douche.

So we repeat it with an even worse bill??? Talk about being a douche.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Liberalism will always fail because it will always collapse upon the weight of its own immorality.

I think this bill is actually the moral thing to do.

Taco John
03-21-2010, 10:01 PM

Stealing is never moral. It can be rationalized, but stealing is still stealing.

There are better solutions to healthcare than stealing here.

memyselfI

This bill isn't socialized it is a big bonus to insurance companies who will now have 30 million new customers.

Made possible by your guy. :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

petegz28

And your taxes will go up along with your rates to redistribute the wealth to those who "cannot afford" to buy insurance. How is it not socialized? You are going to have your out of pocket expenses capped. So who picks up the tab when you go over the cap?

Direckshun
How is it not?

Why is it not socialized healthcare?

Let me quote a very wise man who'll tell you why, who said this a long time ago:

You will buy insurance from the same insurance companies the Demorcats and Obama have been bashing for the last year.

SNR
03-21-2010, 10:02 PM

But we've got universal healthcare, regardless.Yep.

Another true statement: The San Diego Chargers will not select Terrence Cody in the first round.

Direckshun
And your taxes will go up along with your rates to redistribute the wealth to those who "cannot afford" to buy insurance. How is it not socialized?

Because that's what we've already been doing?

Dylan
Who pays for people who choose to be aggressive drivers?

Who pays for people who speed?

Who pays for people who are driving under the influence?

Who pays for people who run stop lights?

Who pay for distracted drivers who are primping or shaving or putting on their makeup?

Did they say?

ChiTown
03-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Dream on.

Unfortunately, you are likely correct. Much like Social Security (the biggest fucking fraud of all time), this POS Bill will continue to drain our asses into financial mediocrity.

The_Grand_Illusion
Stealing is never moral. It can be rationalized, but stealing is still stealing.

Indeed!

Our culture has become so corrupt.

Direckshun
Yep.

Another true statement: The San Diego Chargers will not select Terrence Cody in the first round.

hahahaha :)

Did you hear they're bringing him in for a workout?

I'd love for that fat bastard to fall to us in the second, but I don't think there's any way he falls past the Chargers.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Why is it not socialized healthcare?

Let me quote a very wise man who'll tell you why, who said this a long time ago:

And what else have I said? Who picks up the tab when you exceed your price caps? Who picks up the tab for subsidies to purchase the health care insurance? Who is going to tell the inurances what and how to do things????

Save your fucking shell game. Some of us are not as naive as you hope.

donkhater
03-21-2010, 10:05 PM

I know you do. You, like many others who believe in the virtue of government solutions, never contemplate or anticipate the unintended consequences of your 'benevolence'. Why, with so many examples around the world and in our own borders (Mass.) of how NOT to run health care, do you advocate something so similar is beyond comprehension.

Dylan
Oh Lord, Al Sharpton -- Obama's BFF... LMAO

Click off goes the TV

dirk digler
Made possible by your guy. :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

What kind of bill were you wanting? I am not trying to pick a fight it is a serious question. I don't think I have seen what you would have liked.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:06 PM
Because that's what we've already been doing?

So then you just admited this bill didn't change a god damn thing. It just made it worse. Nice.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:07 PM

Ahhhh... Like your solution to have people wish themselves better by eliminating all subsidies? Based on exactly zero scientific research?

I'll take the idea with the subsidies, thank you.

WoodDraw
03-21-2010, 10:07 PM
I will make a power point or something.

Mmhm. Throw in a magic trick or two. The talent portion caries the most weight.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:08 PM
So then you just admited this bill didn't change a god damn thing.

Swing and a miss.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Already has been.

So thent he Demorat who just stood up and said abortion won't be federaly funded, lied?

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:09 PM
I know you do. You, like many others who believe in the virtue of government solutions, never contemplate or anticipate the unintended consequences of your 'benevolence'. Why, with so many examples around the world and in our own borders (Mass.) of how NOT to run health care, do you advocate something so similar is beyond comprehension.

What I'm advocating right now probably looks a ton like what you advocated fifteen years ago.

WoodDraw
I'd like to create a committee to regulate CSPAN callers. We could get some bipartisan support there.

Direckshun
So thent he Demorat who just stood up and said abortion won't be federaly funded, lied?

Stupak's saving face. Thaaaaaat's about it.

|Zach|
03-21-2010, 10:10 PM
omfg they used electricity!

/pete

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll165.xml

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Stupak's saving face. Thaaaaaat's about it.

So he lied. You call it saving face but he lied. And you support him doing so. Nice, nice.

WoodDraw
03-21-2010, 10:11 PM
I mean if you're really still undecided on the bill, does anyone give a fuck what you say? Balls up and make a decision.

Velvet_Jones
03-21-2010, 10:12 PM
I hope all the independents that voted for Obama now realize the consiquences of their little temper tantrum. That goes for conservatives that didn't vote as well.

petegz28
omfg they used electricity!

/pete

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll165.xml

Obviously it still is over your head.

Direckshun
So he lied. You call it saving face but he lied. And you support him doing so. Nice, nice.

I don't support him lying but I support his vote.

And you're acting like a child kicking and screaming in Walmart.

donkhater
What I'm advocating right now probably looks a ton like what you advocated fifteen years ago.

I seriously doubt that.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:13 PM
I don't support him lying but I support his vote.

And you're acting like a child kicking and screaming in Walmart.

So you support him lying to justify his vote. And you were saying something earlier about morals???? :doh!:

JohnnyV13
03-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Somewhere, Karl Marx is smiling. He now knows that he was right that capitalism would implode.

donkhater
So you support him lying to justify his vote. And you were saying something earlier about morals???? :doh!:

His idea of morality. Keep up, Pete.

JohnnyV13
I think we had better run out and buy chinese flags, because they're going to own everything in our country.

ChiefaRoo
http://senateconservatives.com/repeal

Velvet_Jones

Yes - that is what he is saying.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:15 PM
I seriously doubt that.

Both parties have moved to the right on healthcare reform.

Democrats have embraced a plan that largely resembles what Republicans proposed fifteen years ago, and Republicans now won't even embrace that plan.

The only remaining question is who moved farther.

tmax63
The problem with Socialism is the you eventually run out of other people's money to pay for it. This will put the US over the top. The golden age of the USA has come to an end. I'm just glad I'm old enough to hopefully not see the final crash but I feel sorry for the younger folks here.

WoodDraw
New CSPAN rules:

-No callers who haven't hit the puberty line yet. If we can't tell if you're a girl or a boy, no thanks.
-No callers over 70. Sorry, you're just too boring.

Direckshun
So you support him lying to justify his vote.

Swing and a miss.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Swing and a miss.

Nice try, you already showed me to be right.

SNR
Somewhere, Karl Marx is smiling. He now knows that he was right that capitalism would implode.Everything implodes with time. The Kansas Jayhawks, disco, and now capitalism. It's all the same.

donkhater
Both parties have moved to the right on healthcare reform.

Democrats have embraced a plan that largely resembles what Republicans proposed fifteen years ago, and Republicans now won't even embrace that plan.

The only remaining question is who moved farther.

What do I care what Republicans wanted 15 years ago?

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 10:17 PM
The problem with Socialism is the you eventually run out of other people's money to pay for it. This will put the US over the top. The golden age of the USA has come to an end. I'm just glad I'm old enough to hopefully not see the final crash but I feel sorry for the younger folks here.
Dang. You haven't changed your signature in a while.

Bwana
03-21-2010, 10:17 PM
http://img.hobowars.com/fn_photos/l_16366_1a1oc.jpg

SNR
03-21-2010, 10:18 PM
http://senateconservatives.com/repealHey sweet! This will do it! You're going down, Democrats!!!!!!11

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:18 PM
You know what I hope? That all republicans die..and their offspring. Thanks and goodnight.

SNR
03-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Aaaaaaand, we got a Dottefan appearance. The thread is over, folks!

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:20 PM

Its only good times when WE show up.

|Zach|

No doubt. What a douchebagmcgee.

Direckshun
What do I care what Republicans wanted 15 years ago?

In another 15 years I'm sure you'll come around to healthcare reform.

That's essentially what Republicans and conservatives do every time massive healthcare reform passes. Oppose it when it passes, then years later claim some random initiative threatens the very institution they once opposed.

You saw it this year when Republicans wrapped themselves in Medicare and conservative tools like many folks here did the same.

Truth is, conservatives were on the wrong side of history with social security, and have come around now to largely support it.

Conservatives were on the wrong side of history with medicare, and have come around now to largely support it.

If you support neither, you are now way out of the mainstream of America.

You are on the wrong side of history with universal healthcare. You won't be on this board talking to me when you realize that, but it'll happen soon enough.

ChiTown
03-21-2010, 10:21 PM
You know what I hope? That all republicans die..and their offspring. Thanks and goodnight.

You are easily the biggest fucking retard on this Board. The fact that you are a Liberal is just icing on the cake.

|Zach|
03-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Obviously it still is over your head.

It isn't over my head that you started your classic crying about something that didn't really matter like calling the vote out in that manner.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:23 PM
You are easily the biggest ****ing retard on this Board. The fact that you are a Liberal is just icing on the cake.

WE would love you to say that to our face. But your old , your fat and your a republican.....go die.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:23 PM

That's essentially what Republicans and conservatives do every time massive healthcare reform passes. Oppose it when it passes, then years later claim some random initiative threatens the very institution they once opposed.

You saw it this year when Republicans wrapped themselves in Medicare and conservative tools like many folks here did the same.

Truth is, conservatives were on the wrong side of history with social security, and have come around now to largely support it.

Conservatives were on the wrong side of history with medicare, and have come around now to largely support it.

You are on the wrong side of history with universal healthcare. You won't be on this board talking to me when you realize that, but it'll happen soon enough.

In another 15 years health care will have added severl trillion to our deficit.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:24 PM
No doubt. What a douchebagmcgee.

ANy time you old fat bastards would like to call US douchbags to OUR face...we can meet up and talk about this problem you have with DOTTEFAN..Some of us live in KCMO , others in JO, others in STL..anytime you fat bastards ...anytime.

donkhater
03-21-2010, 10:25 PM

No, Republicans changed their tune with regards to the nanny state, not conservatives. Quit confusing the two.

You vastly underestimate the future of these entitlement programs. That is not some hopeful conservative talking, that is someone with a lick of common sense that can add and subtract talking. These programs are unsustainable.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:25 PM
WE would love you to say that to our face. But your old , your fat and your a republican.....go die.

You'd do yourself a favor to stop saying "we."

You're a crazyperson.

Bwana
03-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Its only good times when WE show up.

You momma should have:

http://hobohaven.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/hanger.jpg

donkhater
03-21-2010, 10:26 PM

BTW, I am definately for health care reform. Let me know when they are considering a bill that addresses it in Congress.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:27 PM
In another 15 years health care will have added severl trillion to our deficit.

Maybe if some Republican passes an unpaid-for expansion of it, like Bush did with Part D. ;)

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:27 PM
DIE REPUKES...DIE

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:28 PM
You momma should have:

http://hobohaven.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/hanger.jpg

ahhhh....thats so loving. You must be a Repuke.

ChiefaRoo
No, Republicans changed their tune with regards to the nanny state, not conservatives. Quit confusing the two.

You vastly underestimate the future of these entitlement programs. That is not some hopeful conservative talking, that is someone with a lick of common sense that can add and subtract talking. These programs are unsustainable.

Reform yes. Bankruptcy NO! We're in trouble right now. This country literally may lose it's AAA bond rating. There is no financial sanity in Washington. Destroying our countrys financial stability is a clear and present danger to all Americans.

wutamess
Man... this arguing about "I'm paying for your HC" is hurting my head...

Correct me if I'm wrong but Pete, your broke ass won't be paying for ANYONE's health care.
Won't only a certain amount of families making over a certain $ figure foot SOME of the bill? Not the family making less than whatever the # is?

Chances are, Pete, the upper class will be footing some of the bill for YOU.

Reaper16
@KenTremendous (http://twitter.com/KenTremendous) America has been officially Socialist for like 25 minutes. No major changes so far, except the Soviet tank outside my house. 3 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/KenTremendous/status/10853905746) via web

petegz28
Maybe if some Republican passes an unpaid-for expansion of it, like Bush did with Part D. ;)

Newsflash, this health care bill, the jobs bill and the stimulus bill have all been passed by Obama and none of it is paid for. Sorry. He makes Bush look like a minor leaguer when it comes to spending.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:29 PM
First ignore I've had to put on in a while. Sad it came to this on a historic night.

Edit: Dottefan.

dirk digler

:spock: WTF? Who the fuck are you?

ChiTown

ROFL.

and you're dumber than a box of ball hairs.

donkhater

I'm not sure why you think anyone thought that was a good idea, either. Yet, today just happened.

Dottefan
DIE REPUKES DIE...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD..KILL YOURSELVES.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:30 PM
ROFL.

and you're dumber than a box of ball hairs.

WE LOVE YOU.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Reform yes. Bankruptcy NO! We're in trouble right now. This country literally may lose it's AAA bond rating. There is no financial sanity in Washington. Destroying our countrys financial stability is a clear and present danger to all Americans.

Anybody else playing Mark Levin Bingo?

Bwana
03-21-2010, 10:31 PM
ahhhh....thats so loving. You must be a Repuke.

Nope, I'm just not a fan or douchebags and trolls. You fit into both areas.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Newsflash, this health care bill, the jobs bill and the stimulus bill have all been passed by Obama and none of it is paid for. Sorry. He makes Bush look like a minor leaguer when it comes to spending.

We'll see how his deficit track record compares here in two years.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:32 PM
@KenTremendous (http://twitter.com/KenTremendous) America has been officially Socialist for like 25 minutes. No major changes so far, except the Soviet tank outside my house. 3 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/KenTremendous/status/10853905746) via web

REPUKE..KILL YOURSELF..PLEASE...AND YOUR OFFSPRING..SHOTGUN..GRAB IT..DO IT..DO IT..DO IT

alanm
03-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Let the war commence.

donkhater
03-21-2010, 10:33 PM

Ooooo. I really don't think you want that, do you? Bush was awful, but, come on.

petegz28

Mark Levin works for Bloomberg now?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aYUeBnitz7nU

Direckshun
Let the war commence.

You understand that you're sitting in a comfortable chair with air conditioning while young men and women are actually dodging bullets and sidestepping IEDs?

Think before you speak.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:34 PM

Yea, he managed to outspend 8 years of Bush in 1 year. Imagine what he will do in 3!

Direckshun
Ooooo. I really don't think you want that, do you? Bush was awful, but, come on.

I'll take virtually anybody's deficit record over Bush's.

I'm willing to bet Obama compares favorably after four years, too.

ChiTown
WE LOVE YOU.

I'd like to rip off your arms and beat you with your bloody stumps. Other than that, yes, much love.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:35 PM
Mark Levin works for Bloomberg now?

Inside joke. ChiefaRoo is a longtime Mark Levin diehard.

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 10:36 PM
REPUKE..KILL YOURSELF..PLEASE...AND YOUR OFFSPRING..SHOTGUN..GRAB IT..DO IT..DO IT..DO IT
1.) That tweet was sarcastic.

2.) I've never voted for a Republican past the local level.

Bwana
03-21-2010, 10:36 PM

How is waste of skin not in the red? :shake:

penchief
03-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Direckshun and Pen and others will cheer. A new entitlement program will be added to the list of already broken programs. Health Care. Bribed votes, broken promises and a tax bill the American people cannot afford have just won the day. Be proud, Democrats. You have managed to **** the country over. Ah, but we know you care little about that. You care not for health care reform but about winning at any cost.

Do not cry in the coming years when your rates go up. Do not cry in the coming years when the level of your service goes down. Do not cry in the coming years when more jobs are lost.Do not cry as our deficits keep going further and further into the red. Do not cry when your parents or loved ones are denied coverage or treatment because the HHS says so. Do not cry when Health Care joins the ranks of Social Security and Medicare.......BROKE!

You asked for it. You are going to get it.

What a sorry-assed rant. For one thing, if you are going to call someone out you should at least have an inkling of where they stand. Painting everyone with your broad partisan brush does a disservice to yourself and your positions. This is further confirmation that you don't read what other people post, nor do you care. You only want to play partisan games.

From the sound of things, you need to step away from the kool aid.

cardken
03-21-2010, 10:38 PM
When the Conservatives inevitably take back the power in this country and then the Presidency in 2012 I trust they will repeal, roll back, reform and defund this monstrosity. There will be no quarter given. Bi-partisanship is DEAD. I'll never vote for another wobbly Republican again and I don't want Liberals to be anything more than a footnote in the history books. This is a Center Right country and the people will be heard beginning in November. Goddam them all!

I agree, this will be overturned and abandoned when the Repubs get power back in 2012 . Remember this is a govt ran entity will take years to get the ball rolling, and will be repelled by then. Relax, "your America" isn't going to parish with this set back, Conservs, really need to get a grip. So a "Black Man" is in office, relax the "White Guy" will be back in there next time around. The only America you've "lost recently", is the one ran by a "White Guy."

Dottefan
How is waste of skin not in the red? :shake:

CUZ YOUR MOM AND DAUGHTER KEEP GIVIN US HANDJOBS..ALL DAY LONG..WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE RED..JUST YOU LOSER OLD FAT BASTARDS ON THIS BOARD..LET THE RAIN BEGIN..GIVE IT TO ME YOU OLD FAT PATHETIC BASTARDS...ROFLROFLROFL:clap::clap::clap::clap::D:D

ChiefaRoo

I know you're all caught up in the glow of all this D but listen. We have a 17 trillion dollar GDP. The Govt. just took over a large chunk of the economy and threw a wet blanket on an economy in recession, carrying a 10 percent unemployment rate.

donkhater
03-21-2010, 10:39 PM
I'll take virtually anybody's deficit record over Bush's.

I'm willing to bet Obama compares favorably after four years, too.

Allright. Today's vote has your partisan mojo working overdrive. When you come off your high, you can re-address this statement then. Until then, I won't hold you accountable for the clearly insane things you are spouting.

Direckshun
What a sorry-assed rant. For one thing, if you are going to call someone out you should at least have an inkling of where they stand. Painting everyone with your broad partisan brush does a disservice to yourself and your positions. This is further confirmation that you don't read what other people post, nor do you care. You only want to play partisan games.

From the sound of things, you need to step away from the kool aid.

Pete's long since dipped himself into Drudge and conservative talk radio.

That's where he lives right now. My guess is he'll come out of it eventually.

But for now that's where he eats, and DC has to be his daily therapy session.

Dottefan
I agree, this will be overturned and abandoned when the Repubs get power back in 2012 . Remember this is a govt ran entity will take years to get the ball rolling, and will be repelled by then. Relax, "your America" isn't going to parish with this set back, Conservs, really need to get a grip. So a "Black Man" is in office, relax the "White Guy" will be back in there next time around. The only America you've "lost recently", is the one ran by a "White Guy."

WHITE PEOPLE ARE MAD AS HELL BECAUSE A NEGRA IS IN OFFICE..GODAMN SALTINES.

WoodDraw
First ignore I've had to put on in a while. Sad it came to this on a historic night.

Edit: Dottefan.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=3689

Aww, he thinks I'm a Republican. Isn't that cute?

Dottefan

donkhater
03-21-2010, 10:40 PM
I know you're all caught up in the glow of all this D but listen. We have a 17 trillion dollar GDP. The Govt. just took over a large chunk of the economy and threw a wet blanket on an economy in recession, carrying a 10 percent unemployment rate.

Largest tax increase in history. During a recession. ROFL

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 10:40 PM

BINGO!

ChiTown
03-21-2010, 10:43 PM
WHITE PEOPLE ARE MAD AS HELL BECAUSE A NEGRA IS IN OFFICE..GODAMN SALTINES.

No, WE are mad because we are going to have to financially carry retards like you for this rest of your born days. So, please do us a solid and go finish off a razor blade pizza pie - STAT!

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:44 PM
No, WE are mad because we are going to have to financially carry retards like you for this rest of your born days. So, please do us a solid and go finish off a razor blade pizza pie - STAT!

LIAR.....WERE WAS ALL THESE WHITE ANGER WHEN BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.:cuss:

penchief
03-21-2010, 10:45 PM

Yeah, ensuring that people have access to health care is immoral. Seems like the opposite would be true.

Bwana
03-21-2010, 10:45 PM

All over the place. Who the **** are you Stevie Wonder?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ymuH3FrOZzJxSM:http://simmerdown3.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/stevie-wonder.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://simmerdown3.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/stevie-wonder.jpg&imgrefurl=http://simmerdown3.wordpress.com/2009/11/19/fox-nation-readers-viciously-attack-stevie-wonder-using-race-joke-about-his-blindness/&usg=__pYk3L9gESvw3U1A0bcHptQwmrg0=&h=452&w=298&sz=30&hl=en&start=13&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=ymuH3FrOZzJxSM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=84&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dstevie%2Bwonder%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26tbs%3Disch:1)

Taco John
03-21-2010, 10:46 PM
I half feel bad for Stupak. He's going to become a hated villain in the pro-life movement.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:46 PM
NO WHITE ANGER WHEN BUSH DESTROYED THIS COUNTRY..NOW WE HAVE WHITE ANGER BECAUSE HE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT..YOU DO THE MATH.

Taco John
03-21-2010, 10:47 PM

Do you even follow politics? Because it's pretty clear that you don't.

Direckshun
I half feel bad for Stupak. He's going to become a hated villain in the pro-life movement.

He already was. He's a Democrat.

Dottefan
NOW YOU WANT US BANNED BECUASE WE DONT CAITER TO YOUR OLD MAN, REPUBLICAN VIEWS?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-21-2010, 10:48 PM
http://somethinglikethis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/tissues1.jpg

http://jennygardiner.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/tampons.jpg
http://www.contactlens-secrets.com/images/visine_original_lg.jpg

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 10:49 PM
For real. All Democrats are tied for 2nd most hated villain of the pro-life movement. Tied for first are all women.

Taco John
03-21-2010, 10:50 PM

There are some democrats who aren't as flippant about life as others.

cardken
03-21-2010, 10:51 PM

True that. I'm a "white guy", myself. But as the conservs have called Obama everything from a Marxist, Leninist, and Socialist. The only thing they haven't called him is what they want to starts with an N and ends with a R, and not a "Nation Builder." I'm far from an Obama supporter, I'm a registered "Independent", the two parties are "two wings of the same bird." Both are polarized, and both parties need to come to grips with this or the stalemate in which we are sitting in, is where we will be sitting for years.
The spending is done, out of control and no way to stop the bleeding, like Immigration. Neither party is concerned with it as it benefits them, Screw us, we elected them, it's about them getting theirs, we pay the bill. Don't be angry with the Politicians at large, they are playing their game and we chose poorly in electing these persons, Vote them out next time, and hopefully the next crew listens to your wants and needs.

penchief
03-21-2010, 10:52 PM
I hope all the independents that voted for Obama now realize the consiquences of their little temper tantrum. That goes for conservatives that didn't vote as well.

I don't think it will really hurt him much with independents. Most of them knew what they were voting for when they voted for Obama. And moderates are more likely to align themselves with Obama than they are the extreme rhetoric that has charactorized the right's opposition to health care.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:54 PM
True that. I'm a "white guy", myself. But as the conservs have called Obama everything from a Marxist, Leninist, and Socialist. The only thing they haven't called him is what they want to starts with an N and ends with a R, and not a "Nation Builder." I'm far from an Obama supporter, I'm a registered "Independent", the two parties are "two wings of the same bird." Both are polarized, and both parties need to come to grips with this are the stalemate in which we are sitting in, is where we will be sitting for years.
The spending is done, out of control and no way to stop the bleeding, like Immigration. Neither party is concerned with it as it benefits them, Screw us, we elected them, it's about them getting theirs, we pay the bill. Don't be angry with the Politicians at large, they are playing their game and we chose poorly in electing these persons, Vote them out next time, and hopefully the next crew listens to your wants and needs.

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH..:clap:

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:55 PM
I don't think it will really hurt him much with independents. Most of them knew what they were voting for when they voted for Obama. And moderates are more likely to align themselves with Obama than they are the extreme rhetoric that has charactorized the right's opposition to health care.

The majority of the country did not want this done. How you can say that won't affect mods and indy's is really beyond me?

donkhater
03-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Yeah, ensuring that people have access to health care is immoral. Seems like the opposite would be true.

I know it seems that way. That's why it's particularly hienous. What did today truly accomplish? Everyone had access to health care. Maybe not at the cadillac-care levels but this bill certainly doesn't guarantee that.

This bill mandated health insurance for millions of people. So the demand for health care will increased dramatically. The third-party payer system (be it insurance companies or the government) shields the true cost from the consumer AND the provider. How can costs go down under those conditions? They can't. So by adding demand without increasing supply, rationing will take place. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next year, but the economics of it dictate that it will happen. It is price fixing. It's happening all over the world.

Now that they've 'controlled' the cost for the consumer (i.e. price fixing) how are they going to control the cost for the provider? The only way they can--through rationing. How is that moral?

Whenever the government increases it's power, liberty always loses. But you won't hear the ACLU comment on this, will you?

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:57 PM
WE LOVE YOU ALL...

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 10:59 PM
I think its neat that Dottefan picked a quote from another poster for his new signature yet that quote still reads like something Dottefan typed.

penchief
03-21-2010, 11:00 PM
The majority of the country did not want this done. How you can say that won't affect mods and indy's is really beyond me?

The majority of the country did want health care reform. Granted this bill was not ideally what they wanted and the bickering turned a lot of people away from it. But after the dust settles a bit and there is less misinformation and rancor being propogated, I think you'll find that the majority of people did support doing something about health care rather than letting it continuie down the path it was going.

donkhater
03-21-2010, 11:01 PM
The majority of the country did want health care reform. Granted this bill was not ideally what they wanted and the bickering turned a lot of people away from it. But after the dust settles a bit and there is less misinformation and rancor being propogated, I think you'll find that the majority of people did support doing something about health care rather than letting it continuie down the path it was going.

People 'wanted to do something' about the economic collapse, too. How is TARP and the stimulus bill doing for ya?

Velvet_Jones
03-21-2010, 11:02 PM

Wrong. But keep telling yourself that.

Dottefan
:clap::clap:..ok, bad Dottefan has signed out..good dottefan is back. The other guys is fuckin nutts, sorry for all the BS..we love everyone..its just that the guy in the STL is a bit of a dick, sorry fellahs.

petegz28

It's like I said the other night, pen.

If my house is on fire I want it put out. But not if the fire dept dumps more gas on the fire.

penchief
03-21-2010, 11:03 PM
I know it seems that way. That's why it's particularly hienous. What did today truly accomplish? Everyone had access to health care. Maybe not at the cadillac-care levels but this bill certainly doesn't guarantee that.

This bill mandated health insurance for millions of people. So the demand for health care will increased dramatically. The third-party payer system (be it insurance companies or the government) shields the true cost from the consumer AND the provider. How can costs go down under those conditions? They can't. So by adding demand without increasing supply, rationing will take place. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next year, but the economics of it dictate that it will happen. It is price fixing. It's happening all over the world.

Now that they've 'controlled' the cost for the consumer (i.e. price fixing) how are they going to control the cost for the provider? The only way they can--through rationing. How is that moral?

Whenever the government increases it's power, liberty always loses. But you won't hear the ACLU comment on this, will you?

No. Everbody did not have access to health care. If a person didn't have health insurance they were screwed. If you want to say that Medicaid is for poor people that is fine. But let's not forget that Medicaid is a government program, too. And Medicaid doesn't cover everybody who doesn't have insurance. There are plenty of uninsured people who don't qualify for Medicaid.

The cheapest and most straighforward form of universal health care would have been single-payer. But since that is a "communist" ideal we have to settle for the much more expensive version that caters to the insurance companies.

Velvet_Jones
People 'wanted to do something' about the economic collapse, too. How is TARP and the stimulus bill doing for ya?

swimmingly? - just a guess.

Dottefan
I think its neat that Dottefan picked a quote from another poster for his new signature yet that quote still reads like something Dottefan typed.

Hey, I didnt pick that. The guy in STL picked it..but its the truth.

Bwana
:clap::clap:..ok, bad Dottefan has signed out..good dottefan is back. The other guys is ****in nutts, sorry for all the BS..we love everyone..its just that the guy in the STL is a bit of a dick, sorry fellahs.

Dottefan is into the crack rock isn't he?

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Dottefan is into the crack rock isn't he?

HEy old guy..you sure do like to snitch on people. STL dottefan said you reported him..damn..you know snitches get........ice cream.

Velvet_Jones
03-21-2010, 11:04 PM
:clap::clap:..ok, bad Dottefan has signed out..good dottefan is back. The other guys is ****in nutts, sorry for all the BS..we love everyone..its just that the guy in the STL is a bit of a dick, sorry fellahs.

But you are still from Wyandotte County so - well - enough said.

Bwana
03-21-2010, 11:05 PM
HEy old guy..you sure do like to snitch on people. STL dottefan said you reported him..damn..you know snitches get........ice cream.

Snitch no, infraction....yes.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Snitch no, infraction....yes.

You`re a

SNITCH....

penchief
03-21-2010, 11:07 PM
It's like I said the other night, pen.

If my house is on fire I want it put out. But not if the fire dept dumps more gas on the fire.

And like I said the other night. Your analogies are horrible.

ClevelandBronco
I'm a registered "Independent"

That's probably incorrect, though I'm admittedly no expert in how you're registered. I'd bet that your registered and unaffiliated with any party.

If you're registered as an Independent (with the upper case "I" you used), here's the website for your party:

http://www.usiap.org/

Mr. Kotter
The radical right/libertarian/anarchist circle-jerk over this during the next few days will be....amusing as watching Olberman continue to rant about failed Bush policies for the past few months.

:rolleyes:

I'll be opting to watch paint dry, instead....Heh.

Dottefan
Again sorry guys..STL dottefan is a dick.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 11:08 PM
And like I said the other night, your analogies are horrible.

Yeah, cause they blow a hole in your argument. In plain english, pen, people want health care reform but they do not want this bill. They also don't want a bill done the way this one was. It's that simple.

Bwana
03-21-2010, 11:08 PM
You`re a

SNITCH...BITCH.

You're a two bit crack head with a multiple personalilty disorder.

cardken
03-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Back to point, not only are Politicians (Obama) to blame for our financial collapse, but a lot of people including all of us.
What will it take to stop the terror? The terror that is GREED. How about a mile wide asteroid, or Yellowstone awakening violently; how about a man made virus that cannot stop itself from killing off most or all of humanity? These and even worse terrors are ahead, I suspect. And, the ironic thing about it all is, there are more and more everyday people hoping for just such catastrophe. And, unlike the Christians who pray continuously for the destruction of Earth and all life on Earth, this growing number of 'regular' people, for non-religious reasons, are longing for an end to human misery on Earth. Many are seemingly ready, or preparing to be ready, to accept the worst of disasters; they are intent on the concept, they mean it. Call it revenge against the blood-sucking murderous rich globalist and politicians, or call it prophecy, The end result seems inevitable.
Vulture capitalists and Bankers who greedily sought profits over any moral principles or patriotic concerns, profiting from the unhindered flow of people and goods across borders, loving that diversity movement, which this unbridled immigration helps to feed--feeding capitalists' god, CONSUMERISM, over any of Cultural Man's principles and concerns: moral virtue, family, race, community, religiosity, country and flag

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 11:09 PM
You're a two bit crack head with a multiple personalilty disorder.

What? I didnt know your mom was on Chiefsplanet.

Bwana
03-21-2010, 11:10 PM
What? I didnt know your mom was on Chiefsplanet.

Great comeback!

donkhater
03-21-2010, 11:10 PM
swimmingly? - just a guess.

Really? You guessed wrong.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Great comeback!

I KNOW..I`m from Iowa..I`m so cool.

Reaper16
Back to point, not only are Politicians (Obama) to blame for our financial collapse, but a lot of people including all of us.
What will it take to stop the terror? The terror that is GREED. How about a mile wide asteroid, or Yellowstone awakening violently; how about a man made virus that cannot stop itself from killing off most or all of humanity? These and even worse terrors are ahead, I suspect. And, the ironic thing about it all is, there are more and more everyday people hoping for just such catastrophe. And, unlike the Christians who pray continuously for the destruction of Earth and all life on Earth, this growing number of 'regular' people, for non-religious reasons, are longing for an end to human misery on Earth. Many are seemingly ready, or preparing to be ready, to accept the worst of disasters; they are intent on the concept, they mean it. Call it revenge against the blood-sucking murderous rich globalist and politicians, or call it prophecy, The end result seems inevitable.
Vulture capitalists and Bankers who greedily sought profits over any moral principles or patriotic concerns, profiting from the unhindered flow of people and goods across borders, loving that diversity movement, which this unbridled immigration helps to feed--feeding capitalists' god, CONSUMERISM, over any of Cultural Man's principles and concerns: moral virtue, family, race, community, religiosity, country and flag
GAH, the Soviets are already here! Pamphlets!

ClevelandBronco
How about a mile wide asteroid, or Yellowstone awakening violently; how about a man made virus that cannot stop itself from killing off most or all of humanity?

Yeah, those are all very effective, but I'm not sure you're going to be electable with that platform.

Thig Lyfe
A death panel of Communists just aborted my grandma and gave her job to an illegal immigrant. You guys were right. :(

cardken
03-21-2010, 11:12 PM
GAH, the Soviets are already here! Pamphlets!

Truth hurts.

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 11:13 PM
A death panel of Communists just aborted my grandma and gave her job to an illegal immigrant. You guys were right. :(

I'm sorry. We've hired some dildo named cardken to amuse us in this thread. We'll keep your resumé on file and let you know if anything opens up.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi guys...

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Hi Dottefan(s).

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Hi guys...
http://alanisgood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/1236664538680-300x273.jpg

cardken
03-21-2010, 11:15 PM
As I've said before, if you have conviction in your beliefs and want them spoken. Write your Senators and Congressmen, to sound off on message boards and cracking open a beer doesn't get a lot of your message out to those speaking your voice. Or be defeatist and say "Hey I don't matter", and then shocked when you don't.

penchief
03-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Yeah, cause they blow a hole in your argument. In plain english, pen, people want health care reform but they do not want this bill. They also don't want a bill done the way this one was. It's that simple.

No, because they are poor analogies.

Like I said, it would do you some good to step back, take a deep breath, and actually read what other people have to say instead of being overeager to vent your Glen Beck angst.

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 11:18 PM
No, because they are poor analogies.

Like I said, it would do you some good to step back, take a deep breath, and actually read what other people have to say instead of being overeager to vent your Glen Beck angst.

So basically go with your sources instead of his.

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Speaking of -- I can't wait to tune into Glenn Beck's show tomorrow.

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 11:19 PM
Speaking of -- I can't wait to tune into Glenn Beck's show tomorrow.

DVR it, make yourself available for Mark Levin, and make sure you catch the Daily Show.

Three things that are must-see/hear programs tomorrow.

Velvet_Jones
03-21-2010, 11:20 PM
As I've said before, if you have conviction in your beliefs and want them spoken. Write your Senators and Congressmen, to sound off on message boards and cracking open a beer doesn't get a lot of your message out to those speaking your voice. Or be defeatist and say "Hey I don't matter", and then shocked when you don't.

hehehe - so were did you say this?

|Zach|
03-21-2010, 11:22 PM

Someone forgot the power point.

cardken
03-21-2010, 11:24 PM
hehehe - so were did you say this?

Point being what, I'm not crying "Sour Grapes" on a Message Board, Idiot.
I write my Kentucky reps every two weeks and have gotten a very good response to my inquires. I'm upfront and tell them what I'm happy and not happy with them about and my Political Independence. So, put your Beer down longer then to write 7 word reply's, or stay on the "Slow Bus", OK?

penchief
03-21-2010, 11:27 PM
So basically go with your sources instead of his.

No. His ranting is preventing him from reading other people's posts in order to adequately understand their position. And because he is more interested in parroting his talking points many of his points don't apply to the person he's responding to. He's addressing everyone with the same template.

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Point being what, I'm not crying "Sour Grapes" on a Message Board, Idiot.
I write my Kentucky reps every two weeks and have gotten a very good response to my inquires. I'm upfront and tell them what I'm happy and not happy with them about and my Political Independence. So, put your Beer down longer then to write 7 word reply's, or stay on the "Slow Bus", OK?

I think this one sprung a leak and he's no longer understandable (bad enough) or funny (even worse). Somebody get SportsRacer back in here on the double.

go bowe
03-22-2010, 12:08 AM
The radical right/libertarian/anarchist circle-jerk over this during the next few days will be....amusing as watching Olberman continue to rant about failed Bush policies for the past few months.

:rolleyes:

I'll be opting to watch paint dry, instead....Heh.paint dry?

and besides, it's not a circle jerk that's coming, it's revolution in the streets, burning of heretics and impaling democrat congress critters wherever and whenever found...

the american people will rise up and destroy this socialist monstrosity at any moment...

just you wait and see...

go bowe
03-22-2010, 12:11 AM
You're a two bit crack head with a multiple personalilty disorder.two bit?

you might be a little too generous there...

try two cent, and you'll be closer to the truth... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 12:21 AM
I can only hope they fire up the work camps for the non-producers to pull their weight for Dear Leader.

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 12:22 AM

With a little luck, a hot dose will provide your health care reform.

fan4ever
03-22-2010, 12:55 AM
OK, I'm confused...is Dottefan one person or several?

I mean I have to think it's one guy 'cause getting several guys that equally clueless just goes against the odds . . . or does it?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 08:31 AM
We are ready for the civil war.....let the splitting of this nation begin. I no longer want to share a country with hatefull , racist, bastards known as the Republican Party.

stevieray
03-22-2010, 08:48 AM
We are ready for the civil war.....

who is we?

Duck Dog
03-22-2010, 09:17 AM
We are ready for the civil war.....let the splitting of this nation begin. I no longer want to share a country with hatefull , racist, bastards known as the Republican Party.

We are the ones with the guns, asshole.

stevieray
03-22-2010, 09:18 AM
who is we?
whatsamatter dottefan? not supposed to say that yet?

talastan
03-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Every new beginning is from some other beginning's end.

Wow not only are an O-bot, but you listen to crappy music as well...ROFL :D

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 10:57 AM
LMAO I need to bookmark this page so I can read it later. I have no doubt it will be one of the most entertaining reads in the history of Chiefsplanet.

talastan
03-22-2010, 11:02 AM
OK, I'm confused...is Dottefan one person or several?

I mean I have to think it's one guy 'cause getting several guys that equally clueless just goes against the odds . . . or does it?

Obama is the president isn't he? :D

Mr. Kotter
03-22-2010, 11:19 AM
paint dry?

and besides, it's not a circle jerk that's coming, it's revolution in the streets, burning of heretics and impaling democrat congress critters wherever and whenever found...

the american people will rise up and destroy this socialist monstrosity at any moment...

just you wait and see...

Eh, okay....how about watching grass grow then? :shrug:

"Revolution," eh? Yeah, kinda like that revolution they predicted when I was in grade school....no cars, more vaction/leisure time, everybody joining hands and singing 'Kumbya,' and free bongs and weed for everyone.

Yep, I suspect that at any moment will rise up and destroy this socialist monstrosity the same way they rose up to destroy the Nazi-capitalist-business-class-conformist nostrosity that the children of the Age of Aquarius did....right?

Heh ;)

Slainte
03-22-2010, 11:21 AM
LMAO I need to bookmark this page so I can read it later. I have no doubt it will be one of the most entertaining reads in the history of Chiefsplanet.

Dottefan is quickly becoming a dark horse candidate for favorite CP poster. If you could unhinge his skullcap and peer down into the engine of his brain, I think you'd see that he's a few neurotransmitters short of a healthy chemical synapse.

BucEyedPea
03-22-2010, 11:51 AM

How do you know we haven't done any of that?

BucEyedPea
03-22-2010, 11:51 AM

jenson?

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Dottefan is quickly becoming a dark horse candidate for favorite CP poster. If you could unhinge his skullcap and peer down into the engine of his brain, I think you'd see that he's a few neurotransmitters short of a healthy chemical synapse.

Like you, I love the trolls. I say feed them until they're fat and bloated.

cardken
03-22-2010, 12:06 PM
How do you know we haven't done any of that?

Accusing no one of anything, hope everyone does it. Join the few who chose to have your voice heard.

kcfanXIII
03-22-2010, 12:59 PM

thats like saying i own a car, before i've made a single payment.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 01:31 PM
Markets seem to be taking this in stride...

talastan
03-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Markets seem to be taking this in stride...

Of course the Health Insurance Industry just got millions of new customers...Invest now because you'll lose a crap-ton of money later if you wait too long once they start going broke.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Of course the Health Insurance Industry just got millions of new customers...Invest now because you'll lose a crap-ton of money later if you wait too long once they start going broke.

Its just that the markets reacting terribly to this was another in the long list of doomsday predictions.

kcfanXIII
03-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Its just that the markets reacting terribly to this was another in the long list of doomsday predictions.

alright, the market didn't get worse from "shitty"

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:50 PM
We own the DC lounge now....its ours. The rest of you can purchase time shares at a discounted rate.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 10:12 PM

Who has said that? Link? If anything the insurance stocks will get a huge boost.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Who has said that? Link? If anything the insurance stocks will get a huge boost.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6608604#post6608604

petegz28
03-22-2010, 10:52 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6608604#post6608604

So you're basing one day's action, particularly a Monday after a quadruple witching on this? I am not saying the market is going to tank but I think you had better take heed saying the market has not reacted adversley. The market will digest the news of the bill over the next couple weeks. Particularly as things pass the Senate. In the meantime, it is worth repeating that health insurance stocks will benefit from this bill. Ironically as Obama calls them evil he enhances their profits.

Secondly, the $ was down today and commodities were up which probably effected the action today more than anything else.

BucEyedPea
03-22-2010, 11:26 PM

It's too soon to tell about the markets....and by that I don't mean Wall Street but Main Street.

The Mad Crapper
03-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Well, B.O. has 8 more months until he loses his senate and house majority.

What does he target next?