PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues REPUBLICAN PART 3...

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 09:37 PM
REPUKE..KILL YOURSELF..PLEASE...AND YOUR OFFSPRING..SHOTGUN..GRAB IT..DO IT..DO IT..DO IT

Bwana
03-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Run along baby troll.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 09:40 PM
WHITE PEOPLE ARE MAD AS HELL BECAUSE A NEGRA IS IN OFFICE..GODAMN SALTINES.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Hopefully this guy won't be around much longer

BillSelfsTrophycase
03-21-2010, 09:41 PM
This dude can't be for real

Direckshun
03-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Ban, please.

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Multiple people are calling for a ban. In the spirit of Patteeu, I will stick up for the Dottefan against these shrill cries.

On second thought I can't bring myself to act like that big of a twat. Ban him.

dirk digler
03-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Multiple people are calling for a ban. In the spirit of Patteeu, I will stick up for the Dottefan against these shrill cries.

On second thought I can't bring myself to act like that big of a twat. Ban him.

LMAO

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I say keep it around as a kind of a yappy, irritating pet.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 09:49 PM
NOW YOU WANT US BANNED BECUASE WE DONT CAITER TO YOUR OLD MAN REPUBLICAN VIEWS?

Iowanian
03-21-2010, 09:52 PM
I want your meth lab to explode while all of you have your head stuck in the jug.

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 09:54 PM

They're asking for you to be banned because:

1. You're really not bringing anything but a little funny trouble to the table;

2. They're Democrats and your conduct is unbecoming.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 09:58 PM
They're asking for you to be banned because:

1. You're really not bringing anything but a little funny trouble to the table;

2. They're Democrats and your conduct is unbecoming.

WE LOVE YOU ALL.

LaChapelle
03-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Peterson and DV are rolling in their graves
but Fooge did a hell yah and a fist pump

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 10:00 PM
WE LOVE YOU ALL.

Thanks. We feel it.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Thanks. We feel it.

:clap::clap:..ok, bad Dottefan has signed out..good dottefan is back. The other guys is fuckin nutts, sorry for all the BS..we love everyone..its just that the guy in the STL is a bit of a dick, sorry fellahs.

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 10:03 PM
:clap::clap:..ok, bad Dottefan has signed out..good dottefan is back. The other guys is fuckin nutts, sorry for all the BS..we love everyone..its just that the guy in the STL is a bit of a dick, sorry fellahs.
You've got some St. Louis fuckup as part of the Dottefan collective? Why am I not surprised?

Iowanian
03-21-2010, 10:03 PM
I think you all have shit for your brains.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 10:05 PM
I think you all have shit for your brains.

You live in Iowa? Thats cool.:clap:

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 10:06 PM
You live in Iowa? Thats cool.:clap:
I legit LOL'd.

Thig Lyfe
03-22-2010, 01:30 AM
Milk was a bad choice.

fan4ever
03-22-2010, 10:00 AM
:clap::clap:..ok, bad Dottefan has signed out...

Was he late for the short bus?

patteeu
03-22-2010, 11:07 AM

I don't want you banned, Dottefan. You've come perilously close to the line when it comes to some of your threats of real life physical violence, but so far you haven't crossed it, IMO.

Saul Good
03-22-2010, 07:02 PM
I don't want you banned, Dottefan. You've come perilously close to the line when it comes to some of your threats of real life physical violence, but so far you haven't crossed it, IMO.

I'm with patteeu. He's more amusing than anything. I've got a funny feeling that this guy is going to get outed. When he does, I'd lay money that he's a white guy.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 08:14 PM
I'm with patteeu. He's more amusing than anything. I've got a funny feeling that this guy is going to get outed. When he does, I'd lay money that he's a white guy.

lol..There is one point your missing..I could give a shit less if WE get outed..we dont care..who ever knows US, out US. We have offered to meet up with any of you local members in the KC area..but just like a Old REpublican you think that us young minorites only want violence..not to talk...so nobody will take us up on the offer..

patteeu
03-22-2010, 09:00 PM
lol..There is one point your missing..I could give a shit less if WE get outed..we dont care..who ever knows US, out US. We have offered to meet up with any of you local members in the KC area..but just like a Old REpublican you think that us young minorites only want violence..not to talk...so nobody will take us up on the offer..

What would we gain from talking to you in person that we can't get from talking to you here? I asked you before if you were more articulate in person, but you didn't really answer me.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:03 PM
What would we gain from talking to you in person that we can't get from talking to you here? I asked you before if you were more articulate in person, but you didn't really answer me.

We dont like you...

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Most of , if not all the garbage that we post is only to amuse us. We don’t actually believe in it. We do it simply to screw with the old people in the DC lounge.

It is also a great way to take people off the topic. We can literally control what’s posted in the DC forum by hitting up every thread, and watching as the sharks attack. This way, when they attack US, were taking away from the actual content of the thread..guerilla war fare..... hell yeah..lol.

Hog Farmer
03-22-2010, 09:07 PM
Most of , if not all the garbage that we post is only to amuse us. We donít actually believe in it. We do it simply to screw with the old people in the DC lounge.

It is also a great way to take people off the topic. We can literally control whatís posted in the DC forum by hitting up every thread, and watching as the sharks attack. This way, when they attack US, were taking away from the actual content of the thread..guerilla war fare..... hell yeah..lol.

Do it while you can because your days are numbered. Piece of shit !

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Do it while you can because your days are numbered. Piece of shit !

Not only do you play into it..you fuel it. Plus...your post sucks...can I have ice cream now?

DaFace
03-22-2010, 09:11 PM
For the record, all of the posts in this thread have been from a single IP address.

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 09:12 PM
We dont like you...

I'll bet your parents have said as much to you many times.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:13 PM
For the record, all of the posts in this thread have been from a single IP address.

Trace it...Trace it please god..Trace this IP..lol...for the record..there are ways around that..but most of you are too old and stupid to know.

Dottefan
I'll bet your parents have said as much to you many times.

Iowa..lol...

Bill Parcells

Dottefan is probably a brain washed liberal college kid ;) no doubt in my mind. (poor soul) he should blow his load pretty soon..lol..he does have a lot of energy though.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Dottefan is probably a brain washed liberal college kid ;) no doubt in my mind. (poor soul) he should blow his load pretty soon..lol..he does have a lot of energy though.

Where is everyong tonight?...oh it must be bingo night, or some speacial at Old country Buffett..you know how these old ****s in the DC lounge are.

Iowanian
Iowa..lol...

Isn't it your shift to put your ass against the glory hole or something?

Iowa Rules.

DaFace
Trace it...Trace it please god..Trace this IP..lol...for the record..there are ways around that..but most of you are too old and stupid to know.

Well, it would technically be possible to tunnel through another IP like that, but it would be an awful lot of work for no particular reason.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Isn't it your shift to put your ass against the glory hole or something?

Iowa Rules.

watch this..

IOWA..LOL..

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Well, it would technically be possible to tunnel through another IP like that, but it would be an awful lot of work for no particular reason.

:clap:

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Where is everyong tonight?...oh it must be bingo night, or some speacial at Old country Buffett..you know how these old ****s in the DC lounge are.

You are so wired that the typos are showing

ROFL

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:18 PM
You are so wired that the typos are showing

ROFL

I know.:D.its called being young.:D.you old ****ers dont remember do you.ROFL

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Don't worry, the first of the month is coming up soon, so you'll be able to put a half tank in the Buick by Tuesday.

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 09:20 PM
I know.:D.its called being young.:D.you old ****ers dont remember do you.ROFL

You should be out banging young hard bodied college girls

Or are you gazing at ultra peanuts profile in admiration instead?

Hog Farmer
03-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Don't worry, the first of the month is coming up soon, so you'll be able to put a half tank in the Buick by Tuesday.

I lol'd. That was funny !

And probably true.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:21 PM

hey.................

IOWA..LOL...

patteeu
03-22-2010, 09:30 PM
We dont like you...

So I'm not invited to meet you in person? :(

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:32 PM
So I'm not invited to meet you in person? :(

No. You`re a Republican. That means you have a gun and will kill us. No..we`re afraid of YOU people.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 09:39 PM
No. You`re a Republican. That means you have a gun and will kill us. No..we`re afraid of YOU people.

So when you said you offered to meet up with "any" of us local members, you really meant only local members that aren't Republicans?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:47 PM
So when you said you offered to meet up with "any" of us local members, you really meant only local members that aren't Republicans?

Any time any place . We can also meet up in your neck of the woods..to talk..nothing else..cuz I dont get down like that ..no offense to you..but I like girls...with vaginas..not girl guys with dicks....Ok?

patteeu
03-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Any time any place . We can also meet up in your neck of the woods..to talk..nothing else..cuz I dont get down like that ..no offense to you..but I like girls...with vaginas..not girl guys with dicks....Ok?

OK, since you changed your mind can you tell me what the advantage of meeting up with you is over just talking here?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:38 PM
OK, since you changed your mind can you tell me what the advantage of meeting up with you is over just talking here?

Well I was hoping you would give me a hand job? I dont know ...I was kinda of hopin you are a hot chick

patteeu
03-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Well I was hoping you would give me a hand job? I dont know ...I was kinda of hopin you are a hot chick

So talking is off the table?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:44 PM
So talking is off the table?

I really dont like the tone of this conversation. I`m looking for a hand job..and you want to talk?

patteeu
03-22-2010, 10:48 PM
I really dont like the tone of this conversation. I`m looking for a hand job..and you want to talk?

To be honest, I'm not very good at giving hand jobs. I'm far better at talking.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:51 PM

Damn.

fan4ever
03-23-2010, 12:55 AM
Dottefan is actually quite entertaining no matter who it may be...

...the patently stupid remarks and well appointed typos is either true genius or severe retardation...we may never know.

But keep posting Dottefan; I would miss your input.

ClevelandBronco
03-23-2010, 12:57 AM

And you're a good cuddler.

ClevelandBronco
03-23-2010, 12:58 AM
I've heard.

Saul Good
03-23-2010, 06:00 AM

Exactly. There would be no point to go to all of that work (not to mention taking pains to type in the same style and misspell the same words, use the same incorrect grammar, etc.) only to tell everyone that you are multiple people.

Hey Dotte, if you're really black and aren't afraid of anyone, post your picture.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 06:59 AM
And you're a good cuddler.

That's true. I almost said that, but I want to be wanted for my mind not my body.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 07:02 AM
Exactly. There would be no point to go to all of that work (not to mention taking pains to type in the same style and misspell the same words, use the same incorrect grammar, etc.) only to tell everyone that you are multiple people.

Hey Dotte, if you're really black and aren't afraid of anyone, post your picture.

He's half black and half white. He's been around the Lounge for a while and prior to his recent jihad, I don't think he had much reason to lie.