PDA

View Full Version : Pleae ban this guy dottefan

Pages : 1 [2]

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 11:27 PM
I know this thread is taking a turn but I must respond in someway to the statements that black people were enslaved, raped, beaten, etc. Yes, they were. But did you know that there were more white slaves than black?

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/forgottenslaves.html

Being enslaved by your own race doesn't make it any better.

Here's another Did You Know:

Did you know that that doesn't have a damn thing to do with whether the word cracker and the "n" word are offensive?

Der Flöprer
03-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Why are you singling out your "Republican friends" for being hypocritical?

1. Several "Republicans" (or righties) who defended SHTSPRAYER or failed to call for his ban have come out against banning dottefan.

2. Several of the "democrats" (or lefties) who wanted SHTSPRAYER banned have either defended dottefan or remained silent.

Isn't it something akin to hypocrisy to recognize hypocrisy on one side without recognizing it on the other when it is so clearly there? Isn't it also a bit carelessly broad brushed to cast your aspersions over all of the "Republicans" who have participated in this thread?

Sorry. I look at prejudice against blacks in a totally different way than I look at prejudice against whites.

Der Flöprer
03-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Half my family is middle aged white guys..hell yeah we can hang out.

Hey, a truck load of white boys bailed your ass out one night. Hell yeah we can hang out. You can bail my ass out next time. Pay it forward muthafucka.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Sorry. I look at prejudice against blacks in a totally different way than I look at prejudice against whites.

Why? Racism is racism, is it not?

patteeu
03-22-2010, 11:29 PM
That's turning on its ear the whole reason the word cracker isn't offensive while the n-word is. It's not because WE haven't been oppressed, it's because THEY were freaking OWNED. They were kidnapped, raped, beaten, bred and slaughtered like subhuman farm animals and some folks are still a little pissed off and wary about some unbelievably brutal shit that happened not very long ago, really.

It's not because whites weren't oppressed. That's too easy a way out.

/rant

I have to disagree. No one alive today was owned and very few were kidnapped, raped, beaten, or (obviously) slaughtered like subhuman farm animals. It's time to get color blind and we aren't being colorblind if we judge the offensiveness of words by the color of the target's skin (or by the color of the speaker's skin for that matter).

Dottefan
Seriously..some of you need thicker skin. I have never ( well maybe once) neg repped any one, or reported any one because of a post.

Some of you need to stop being little boys ..and be men about shit. I take alot of shit from you in DC forum..but I take it like a man, and dont complain or cry about it..yet SOME of you have reported me and called for me to be banned. MAN UP AND STOP CRYING LIKE LITTLE BITCHES..ITS THE DC FORUM.

petegz28
Here's another Did You Know:

Did you know that that doesn't have a damn thing to do with whether the word cracker and the "n" word are offensive?

Why doesn't it? Just curious?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Hey, a truck load of white boys bailed your ass out one night. Hell yeah we can hang out. You can bail my ass out next time. Pay it forward mutha****a.

I got you all day bro..:D anytime your in KCK hit me up. I mean it.

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 11:30 PM
I know this thread is taking a turn but I must respond in someway to the statements that black people were enslaved, raped, beaten, etc. Yes, they were. But did you know that there were more white slaves than black?

Being enslaved by your own race doesn't make it any better.:shake:
http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-CunningPlan.jpg

stevieray
03-22-2010, 11:31 PM
so bascially, content of character is judged upon color of skin?

..if a child has an abusive childhood, he has the right to be abusive later in his life?

when we start being the noun instead of the adjective, we'll move forward.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 11:31 PM

How does your form of hypocrisy answer my question?

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:32 PM
:shake:
http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-CunningPlan.jpg

Go away, John Kerry.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:33 PM

You`re failing..just like blaise..again.

stevieray
03-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Seriously..some of you need thicker skin.

key word is some.

..only some have the right to be annoyed, and only some are required to not be irrtatated or annoyed by words.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:34 PM

..if a child has an abusive childhood, he has the right to be abusive later in his life?

This from the man that ASSUMED that I thought that the head of the GOP was an uncle tom..yup..you dont base anything off of color do you?

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:35 PM

You don't get it, patteeu. It's ok for black people to make millions off of making fun of white people but if a white person even utters the word ****ar or anything close they are chastised, blasted, outcast, banned, whatver it is and made to feel like the lowest of the low people in the world.

It's totally fair. I fail to see why you don't get that?

Holy fuck, even Chiefsplanet blocks out the word. LMAO. Just proves my point, I guess.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:35 PM
key word is some.

..only some have the right to be annoyed, and only some are required to not be irrtatated or annoyed by words.

stop it...please..seriously..make a greating card, put it in an envelope..and mail that bitch to some one who cares.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:36 PM
You don't get it, patteeu. It's ok for black people to make millions off of making fun of white people but if a white person even utters the word ****ar or anything close they are chastised, blasted, outcast, banned, whatver it is and made to feel like the lowest of the low people in the world.

It's totally fair. I fail to see why you don't get that?

DO IT..PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD..DO IT.

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 11:38 PM
I have to disagree. No one alive today was owned and very few were kidnapped, raped, beaten, or (obviously) slaughtered like subhuman farm animals. It's time to get color blind and we aren't being colorblind if we judge the offensiveness of words by the color of the target's skin (or by the color of the speaker's skin for that matter).

I want a colorblind system of laws, but I'm not interested in becoming a colorblind culture. There are some things that are worth remembering. Among the things that I'd like to remember are the enslavement of a race of people and the virtual genocide of another on this continent, in this country, using our military, our legal system and in too damned many cases my Bible.

I'd just as soon tell people they should forget that whole German Holocaust thing as tell them that what happened here should be forgotten.

Der Flöprer
03-22-2010, 11:40 PM
Why? Racism is racism, is it not?

Not in my opinion. Tell me how "your people" were held down for hundreds of years conditioning generation after generation to feel less than human, and unable to overcome their circumstances? It's not the same thing to me. That's just how I feel about it.

If you want to be upset because someone calls you a cracker, then make sure you feel the same way about someone being called fat, or ugly. An insult is not on the same level as a degrading racial epitaph in my world.

No. I'm not saying the guy isn't acting like an asshole. I'm just saying it's not on the same level as someone being a racist asshole.

Because I don't look at them as similar issues and therefore not hypocritical. We disagree frequently. You're a Republican, and I consider you, Stevie, and Pete all friends, hence the "my Republican friends."

You should know I wouldn't fall into the Democratic party, although I do have some liberal views. Such as this one. It's all subjective in my opinion.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 11:41 PM
I want a colorblind system of laws, but I'm not interested in becoming a colorblind culture. There are some things that are worth remembering. Among the things that I'd like to remember are the enslavement of a race of people and the virtual genocide of another on this continent, in this country, using our military, our legal system and in too damned many cases my Bible.

I'd just as soon tell people they should forget that whole German Holocaust thing as tell them that what happened here should be forgotten.

We don't have to forget it to stop letting it divide us.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:41 PM

What about all the white people who were enslaved?? Just asking.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Can we get back to the topic...of US getting banned.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:42 PM

Republicans devide us..Dems bring diffrent cultures and races toghether.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:44 PM

THIS! And that is exactly what happens when you don't have a colorblind culture. You can't keep crying about the past. It's over. It happened. Nothing on earth and no amount of remorse is ever going to change it. And to keep it hanging around the necks of people who neither support it or participate in such is fundamentally wrong. I didn't own any slaves. My parents didn't. No one I know did. I don't condone slavery.

What amazes me the fucking most is how someone can sit here and spout off this shit about how we should remember and all that then walk into a fuckin Wal-Mart and by goods that were produced for what amounts to modern-day slave labor.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 11:44 PM
Not in my opinion. Tell me how "your people" were held down for hundreds of years conditioning generation after generation to feel less than human, and unable to overcome their circumstances? It's not the same thing to me. That's just how I feel about it.

If you want to be upset because someone calls you a cracker, then make sure you feel the same way about someone being called fat, or ugly. An insult is not on the same level as a degrading racial epitaph in my world.

No. I'm not saying the guy isn't acting like an asshole. I'm just saying it's not on the same level as someone being a racist asshole.

Because I don't look at them as similar issues and therefore not hypocritical. We disagree frequently. You're a Republican, and I consider you, Stevie, and Pete all friends, hence the "my Republican friends."

You should know I wouldn't fall into the Democratic party, although I do have some liberal views. Such as this one. It's all subjective in my opinion.

Uh, now that you've named me as one of those Republican friends you're talking about, I'd like you to walk me through how I'm being hypocritical from the beginning. I like you too, Mr. Flopnuts, but I think you're tripping or something in this case. I can't imagine what you think I've been hypocritical about here.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Republicans devide us..Dems bring diffrent cultures and races toghether.

The democrats bring people of all races who are looking for handouts together.

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 11:46 PM

I agree. But I'm going to cut some slack to anyone who doesn't take us at our word when we say we would never let it happen again.

Because I think we just might. I think it's in ALL of us to let it happen again.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:46 PM
THIS! And that is exactly what happens when you don't have a colorblind culture. You can't keep crying about the past. It's over. It happened. Nothing on earth and no amount of remorse is ever going to change it. And to keep it hanging around the necks of people who neither support it or participate in such is fundamentally wrong. I didn't own any slaves. My parents didn't. No one I know did. I don't condone slavery.

What amazes me the ****ing most is how someone can sit here and spout off this shit about how we should remember and all that then walk into a ****in Wal-Mart and by goods that were produced for what amounts to modern-day slave labor.

DO IT...DO IT ALREADY DAMN IT.

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 11:47 PM
What about all the white people who were enslaved?? Just asking.

Frankly I don't give a shit.

Der Flöprer
03-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Uh, now that you've named me as one of those Republican friends you're talking about, I'd like you to walk me through how I'm being hypocritical from the beginning. I like you too, Mr. Flopnuts, but I think you're tripping or something in this case. I can't imagine what you think I've been hypocritical about here.

I'm not tripping, but I did trip. I erred in saying you have been hypocritical. Same with Stevie. My apologies. As usual I'm trying to have a civilized conversation in a war zone. :)

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:48 PM
I agree. But I'm going to cut some slack to anyone who doesn't take us at our word when we say we would never let it happen again.

Because I think we just might. I think it's in ALL of us to let it happen again.

Wrong. What is happening now is the common man is becoming slave to the government.

Ok, this thread has officially de-railed.

petegz28
Frankly I don't give a shit.

Why not? As you sit here talking about remembering and not letting shit happen again but yet you say you don't care about white people who were enslaved as well?

ClevelandBronco

What amazes me the ****ing most is how someone can sit here and spout off this shit about how we should remember and all that then walk into a ****in Wal-Mart and by goods that were produced for what amounts to modern-day slave labor.

Goddamn it! It's NOT hanging around OUR necks! That's just it. It's hanging over THEIR heads.

IT'S NOT FUCKING ABOUT US.

Der Flöprer
03-22-2010, 11:49 PM

How is not already? Tell someone born dumb, poor, and ugly that they're not born into slavery. Those poor suckers never have a chance.

Dottefan

Basicly..who cares. I wasnt no fuckin slave..and I got a gang of guns, so I aint never going to let it get back to that shit again. I could care less about that bullshit in the past. What I do care about now is problems like crime, and education, and how certain people keep getting the short end of the stick ( speaking about poor people in general, black, white , hispanic , native american)

Getting past all the BS..I dont see color..I only see assholes and cool people. Thats it.

Der Flöprer
Goddamn it! It's NOT hanging around OUR necks! That's just it. It's hanging over THEIR heads.

IT'S NOT FUCKING ABOUT US.

Mr. Bronco. It's 2010. Everything is about us. Or should I say me. Whoever the me may be.

Der Flöprer
03-22-2010, 11:50 PM
Basicly..who cares. I wasnt no fuckin slave..and I got a gang of guns, so I aint never going to let it get back to that shit again. I could care less about that bullshit in the past. What I do care about now is problems like crime, and education, and how certain people keep getting the short end of the stick ( speaking about poor people in general, black, white , hispanic , native american)

Getting past all the BS..I dont see color..I only see assholes and cool people. Thats it.

Fuckin' A.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:51 PM

IT'S NOT ****ING ABOUT US.

Obviously you think it is. And it's hanging over their heads because people have to keep it there instead of recognizing and moving on.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Obviously you think it is. And it's hanging over their heads because people have to keep it there instead of recognizing and moving on.

GODAMN..SHIT OR GET OFF THE STOOL..

Der Flöprer
03-22-2010, 11:52 PM

I can't think of anyone but a bunch of white people that I would want to tell me when it's okay to move on.

Jenson71
03-22-2010, 11:53 PM

Not in America. I'm unaware of European descendants being enslaved in America.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 11:54 PM

Fair enough. But IMO, it's a lot more likely to happen again if we cling to our differences and our resentments than if we stop letting the past divide us and get on with the cultural mingling. Let's preserve our cultural histories in museums and start working on a future culture that pulls us together instead of apart.

Dottefan
How about we enslave all New Yorkers? That way its not racist..and we get to shit on Yankee fans..its a win win thing for us.

patteeu
I'm not tripping, but I did trip. I erred in saying you have been hypocritical. Same with Stevie. My apologies. As usual I'm trying to have a civilized conversation in a war zone. :)

Thank you. :thumb:

Der Flöprer
03-22-2010, 11:56 PM
Thank you. :thumb:

It was sincere. As I just stated to you in another place, I appreciate our civil conversations. When I'm trying to understand something from a different perspective, you can be a good source should we be on the opposite ends of the spectrum. You're definitely a level 3 for me. :D

KC Dan
How about we enslave all New Yorkers? That way its not racist..and we get to shit on Yankee fans..its a win win thing for us.Throw in Cali and I'm with you!

dirk digler
There are a few like Reaper and dirk who are quick with the ban hammer in both cases. (Overly quick, IMO, but at least consistent).

Thank you. :D

IMO he is a troll just like shts\Norma\Mad Crapper is or was.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:57 PM
Not in America. I'm unaware of European descendants being enslaved in America.

The primary fact that must be emphasized is that many hundreds of thousands of White people were slaves in early America. In fact, White slavery was not only extremely common, but until the late 18th century it was far more common than Black slavery here. Also little known is the fact that living and labor conditions for Black slaves, bad as they often were, were usually far better than those for White slaves.

http://www.crusader.net/texts/bt/bt07.html

Dottefan
Fair enough. But IMO, it's a lot more likely to happen again if we cling to our differences and our resentments than if we stop letting the past divide us and get on with the cultural mingling. Let's preserve our cultural histories in museums and start working on a future culture that pulls us together instead of apart.

Oh believe me...if you think because of some political shit that there is even a remote chance that we will go back to some slave days..shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt.to many guns in the hood..and in my house for that shit to happen. also... there are waaaaaaaaay more non racist white people in this country then there are racist white people.

Bill Parcells
How about we enslave all New Yorkers? That way its not racist..and we get to shit on Yankee fans..its a win win thing for us.

Hater

Der Flöprer

Why does everyone hate New Yorkers. Jeez. Leave them alone. They're just living in a place that none of us wants to live.

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 11:58 PM
Why does everyone hate New Yorkers. Jeez. Leave them alone. They're just living in a place that none of us wants to live.

It's the cool thing to do..lol..kind of like hating Obama is now :D

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:59 PM

lol..I actualy use to spend a part of my summers in New York City..but I hate the yankess enough that I`m willing to give up my love of New York

Der Flöprer
03-22-2010, 11:59 PM
It's the cool thing to do..lol..kind of like hating Obama is now :D

I don't know if that post will really make sense to anyone. That happens to me a lot. :)

I was referring to illegal immigrants just working the jobs that "no one else wants."

Jenson71
03-23-2010, 12:00 AM
http://www.crusader.net/texts/bt/bt07.html

Indentured servants freely signed up for it, no?

Bill Parcells
03-23-2010, 12:01 AM
I don't know if that post will really make sense to anyone. That happens to me a lot. :)

I was referring to illegal immigrants just working the jobs that "no one else wants."

Don't worry, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts ROFL I have a brain ache from all this excitement myself tonight. I gotta crash..its been fun! woot!

petegz28
03-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Indentured servants freely signed up for it, no?

don't know, did they?

ClevelandBronco
03-23-2010, 12:03 AM

I'll try this another way, though I'm already anticipating your objection:

Let's say I have an affair. I break my marriage vows and my wife's heart. I see what I've done to her, I feel deep remorse, and I swear never to do it again. I confess to myself and my God and I get right with my actions. I truly repent.

If all this has happened, I have no legitimate reason to expect my wife to get over it on any schedule other than her own. She may forgive me. She may remain my wife and we may continue to build our world together.

But it would be unreasonable of me to expect her to forget. She will probably always wonder if I might do it again.

And she has every right to wonder for as long as she wants. She is the one who suffered injury and I'm the one who inflicted it.

It's not about me.

ClevelandBronco
03-23-2010, 12:04 AM

I'm a great believer in the Bulworth school of cultural mingling: "We gotta keep on fucking each other until we're all one color."

petegz28
03-23-2010, 12:07 AM
I'll try this another way, though I'm already anticipating your objection:

Let's say I have an affair. I break my marriage vows and my wife's heart. I see what I've done to her, I feel deep remorse, and I swear never to do it again. I confess to myself and my God and I get right with my actions. I truly repent.

If all this has happened, I have no legitimate reason to expect my wife to get over it on any schedule other than her own. She may forgive me. She may remain my wife and we may continue to build our world together.

But it would be unreasonable of me to expect her to forget. She will probably always wonder if I might do it again.

And she has every right to wonder for as long as she wants. She is the one who suffered injury and I'm the one who inflicted it.

It's not about me.

Forgetting and constantly throwing it back in your face are two different things. No one has ever said to forget. But if she forgives you then she doesn't need to keep throwing it back in your face.'

Thus my saying to "recognize and move on". Which means we need to recongnize what happened so we don't repeat it but we need to move on cause we can't change it. So to constantly keep throwing it if the face of people who had nothing to do with it nor condone it does nothing to unite us.

Jenson71
03-23-2010, 12:08 AM
don't know, did they?

Yeah, they did.

That's really what makes claims that "indentured servants" = slavery, false and ridiculous.

Also, indentured servants mostly were contracted for a period of time or amount of money which they served or paid and then most were freed.

Seriously, when you get your history from sites that praise Hitler's Mein Kampf as a classic of early 20th century Germany history, do yourself and all of us the favor of being a bit more skeptical as to its claims.

petegz28
03-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Yeah, they did.

That's really what makes claims that "indentured servants" = slavery, false and ridiculous.

Also, indentured servants mostly were contracted for a period of time or amount of money which they served or paid and then most were freed.

Seriously, when you get your history from sites that praise Hitler's Mein Kampf as a classic of early 20th century Germany history, do yourself and all of us the favor of being a bit more skeptical as to its claims.

I just clicked on one of many from a google search. I think you should research it a little more though before you say what you said. About the slaves that is.

ClevelandBronco
03-23-2010, 12:11 AM
Forgetting and constantly throwing it back in your face are two different things. No one has ever said to forget. But if she forgives you then she doesn't need to keep throwing it back in your face.'

It's not about me. I got right with myself and my God.

Thus my saying to "recognize and move on". Which means we need to recongnize what happened so we don't repeat it but we need to move on cause we can't change it. So to constantly keep throwing it if the face of people who had nothing to do with it nor condone it does nothing to unite us.

It's not about us.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 12:11 AM
Oh believe me...if you think because of some political shit that there is even a remote chance that we will go back to some slave days..shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt.to many guns in the hood..and in my house for that shit to happen. also... there are waaaaaaaaay more non racist white people in this country then there are racist white people.

:spock: Yeah, that's not what I think.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 12:12 AM
I'm a great believer in the Bulworth school of cultural mingling: "We gotta keep on ****ing each other until we're all one color."

LOL :thumb:

Jenson71
03-23-2010, 12:14 AM
I just clicked on one of many from a google search. I think you should research it a little more though before you say what you said. About the slaves that is.

Pete, American slaves came from the Atlantic slave trade: European companies and nations imported Africans to the new world colonies. It does not capture Europeans as slaves.

petegz28
03-23-2010, 12:14 AM
It's not about me. I got right with myself and my God.

It's not about us.

I think you're talking in circles a bit. I get what you're trying to say though. But I think you are doing exactly what I am saying you are doing. '

You may be right with God, but is God right with you??? Think about that one for a second. :D

Dottefan
03-23-2010, 12:15 AM
I think you're talking in circles a bit. I get what you're trying to say though. But I think you are doing exactly what I am saying you are doing. '

You may be right with God, but is God right with you??? Think about that one for a second. :D

God wants you to do it..

petegz28
03-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Pete, American slaves came from the Atlantic slave trade: European companies and nations imported Africans to the new world colonies. It does not capture Europeans as slaves.

While your point of where they came from is irrelevant, I am glad to see you aknowledge that there were indeed White American slaves.

ClevelandBronco
03-23-2010, 12:17 AM

He can't be wrong, so if something's not right I know where to look.

Jenson71
03-23-2010, 12:18 AM
While your point of where they came from is irrelevant, I am glad to see you aknowledge that there were indeed White American slaves.

:spock: I didn't.

petegz28
03-23-2010, 12:19 AM
He can't be wrong, so if something's not right I know where to look.

But how do you know if it is wrong if he is always right?

Sorry man, I am just having fun with you here.

stevieray
03-23-2010, 12:27 AM
This from the man that ASSUMED that I thought that the head of the GOP was an uncle tom..yup..you dont base anything off of color do you?nope, that 's why I have a black father in law.

I never assumed you thought Steele was an Uncle tom, I just pointed out that blacks have used that term to degrade other blacks.. and now do with another slur.

ClevelandBronco
03-23-2010, 12:40 AM
How is not already? Tell someone born dumb, poor, and ugly that they're not born into slavery. Those poor suckers never have a chance.

That's a hell of a good point that I skipped over during the more heated part of the evening.

kcfanXIII
03-23-2010, 12:52 AM

Throw in Cali and I'm with you!

done

|Zach|
03-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Cause you are a clueless dolt. You realize that cracker was also used as a term for a white person who took a whip to black slaves, don't you? No, you don't.

Faux outrage.

petegz28
03-23-2010, 01:09 AM
Faux outrage.

Right. You had not clue of what it even meant yet you are certainly in a position to call it faux.

|Zach|
03-23-2010, 01:14 AM
Right. You had not clue of what it even meant yet you are certainly in a position to call it faux.

I absolutely knew what it meant. This whole time...literally this whole time I have been saying I don't think it has significance as a racial slur. No matter how badly you LOVE being the victim.

You can't go two secs in a DC or lounge thread without being the victim of something.

petegz28
03-23-2010, 01:19 AM
I absolutely knew what it meant. This whole time...literally this whole time I have been saying I don't think it has significance as a racial slur. No matter how badly you LOVE being the victim.

You can't go two secs in a DC or lounge thread without being the victim of something.

Sure you did. ROFLROFLROFL

|Zach|
03-23-2010, 01:26 AM
Sure you did. ROFLROFLROFL

Take whatever you want from the plain text. I guess I am sorry you got all choked up and cried to the board about mean dottefan. Nobody was interested in your propping yourself up as the victim again.

At least you are moving up in the world. This is an online only issue you are having. It has nothing to do with you not being man enough to talk to another guy face to face. At least dotte isn't putting a light in your yard. I am just trying to look on the bright side of things here.

petegz28
03-23-2010, 01:34 AM
Take whatever you want from the plain text. I guess I am sorry you got all choked up and cried to the board about mean dottefan. Nobody was interested in your propping yourself up as the victim again.

At least you are moving up in the world. This is an online only issue you are having. It has nothing to do with you not being man enough to talk to another guy face to face. At least dotte isn't putting a light in your yard. I am just trying to look on the bright side of things here.

That would be funny if I actually hadn't talked to the guy. STFU