PDA

View Full Version : Pleae ban this guy dottefan

Pages : [1] 2

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:40 PM
Today 10:35 PMDottefan
REPUKE..KILL YOURSELF..PLEASE...AND YOUR OFFSPRING..SHOTGUN..GRAB IT..DO IT..DO IT..DO IT

This is a visitor message I got from him. I have never, ever asked for anyone to be banned. His posts in thread are similar to this to everyone, not just myself.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Meh.

Baconeater
03-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Awesome, I'll have to remember to rep him for that.

dirk digler
I agree. Someone please take out the trash

petegz28
Meh.

It isn't just this, it is all his posts.

DeezNutz
03-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Tread lightly through the Alomar forest.

(see you all next week)

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 10:45 PM
It isn't just this, it is all his posts.I must have missed the worst of them.

wutamess
03-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Pete. You're simply amazing.
Can't take a joke? WOW!

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Can't take a joke? WOW!
Eh, this is a DC spilling over into the Lounge thing. Dottefan is actually goddamned useless. It is a troll account and nothing more.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Can't take a joke? WOW!

Don't start with me, Roger.

LaChapelle
03-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Did you reach your thread limit in DC and have to drag this over here

Jewish Rabbi
03-21-2010, 10:55 PM
I'd maybe be a little upset if you weren't a worthless poster.

KcMizzou
Eh, this is a DC spilling over into the Lounge thing. Dottefan is actually goddamned useless. It is a troll account and nothing more.

That explains a lot. Not interested. Keep your shit in that toilet we call DC, TYVM.

Crush
Posters who post more in D.C. then the Lounge piss me off like the heat of a thousand suns. D.C. is like the retarded cousin of ChiefsPlanet.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 10:56 PM
Fine, sorry for posting this in the lounge. Move it or delete it.

Baconeater
03-21-2010, 10:56 PM
Well then it sounds to me like someone needs to just stay out of DC. This is the type of bullshit that political talk breeds and the exact reason most message boards don't allow it.

Crush
03-21-2010, 10:59 PM
Metaphorically speaking, of course. Technically, D.C. is part of ChiefsPlanet. However, D.C. is a tumor, which we cannot remove, because the left and right idiots would have their pissy fit. Everyone needs to have their daily dose of being "outraged" and arguing with people with different political opinions than them.

Vote Stagnation in '10. Moderates and people who don't give a damn FTW.

Rain Man
03-21-2010, 10:59 PM
Don't do it, pete. A message board isn't worth killing yourself and your entire family.

Crush
03-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Where's knowmo? I need to do my daily five neg reps. (In my best melodramatic sarcastic voice) I am outraged at his Donkiness?!!!!!

Mr. Laz
Pleae ban this guy dottefan

This is a visitor message I got from him.
Today 10:35 PM Dottefan

REPUKE..KILL YOURSELF..PLEASE...AND YOUR OFFSPRING..SHOTGUN..GRAB IT..DO IT..DO IT..DO IT
I have never, ever asked for anyone to be banned. His posts in thread are similar to this to everyone, not just myself.
hell ... i get worse that that from Milkman almost every day.

:shrug:

KcMizzou
Metaphorically speaking, of course. Technically, D.C. is part of ChiefsPlanet. However, D.C. is a tumor, which we cannot remove, because the left and right idiots would have their pissy fit. Everyone needs to have their daily dose of being "outraged" and arguing with people with different political opinions than them.

Vote Stagnation in '10.If we removed that tumor, they'd be free to post with the rest of us in the lounge.

It's better that they have their own place were they can fight it out, and reasonable people can ignore them.

luv
03-21-2010, 11:03 PM

How could anyone give you neg rep? Here, I'll make up for it....

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 11:04 PM
How could anyone give you neg rep? Here, I'll make up for it....And I'll counter that.

Rep for Beakers... pfft. WTF is wrong with you? :)

Rain Man
03-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Relative to Post 18, I guess I should admit that I don't know your family, so maybe my statement was presumptuous. I was just playing the odds, but in the end I guess it's your call.

luv
03-21-2010, 11:07 PM
And I'll counter that.

Rep for Beakers... pfft. WTF is wrong with you? :)

Laz is a special Beaker. I'm a sucker for a charmer. :redface:

Mr. Laz
03-21-2010, 11:08 PM
How could anyone give you neg rep? Here, I'll make up for it....
omg ... luv is a naughty girl :redface:

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Laz is a special Beaker. I'm a sucker for a charmer. :redface:Eh, I was kidding. Laz is a good dude.

(And I didn't neg rep him anyway)

Mr. Laz
03-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Laz is a special Beaker. I'm a sucker for a charmer. :redface:
i got a special "beaker" for ya, hon.

luv
03-21-2010, 11:09 PM
omg ... luv is a naughty girl :redface:

I just wanted to make sure it was worth looking at. ;)

LMAO

luv
03-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Eh, I was kidding. Laz is a good dude.

(And I didn't neg rep him anyway)

I knew you wouldn't. Have you ever given neg rep? :p

Mr. Laz
03-21-2010, 11:11 PM
I just wanted to make sure it was worth looking at. ;)

LMAO
i think i actually blushed at a computer screen!! :eek:

luv
03-21-2010, 11:12 PM
i got a special "beaker" for ya, hon.

:redface:

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 11:13 PM
I knew you wouldn't. Have you ever given neg rep? :pYeah, like two or three times.

That's why you don't fuck with KcMizzou.

luv
03-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Yeah, like two or three times.

I wouldn't dream of it. You're one scary dude.

;)

Reaper16
03-21-2010, 11:15 PM

Hell hath so much more fury than a KCMizzou scorned.

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 11:16 PM
I wouldn't dream of it. You're one scary dude.

;)Damned right.

Mr. Laz
03-21-2010, 11:17 PM

That's why you don't fuck with KcMizzou.i wish i was more easy going like you.

seems like i'm always in the middle of the shit storm ... just can't stay out of it.

my subconscious must me a real mean mofo :(

Dottefan
cry baby...you take this to the Lounge? lol..man you have no balls. Its the DC thread..racist post all type of shit..and you complain about this?

Baby must need a burp, him tired..him sleepy.lol..fuckin lames.

KcMizzou
Hell hath so much more fury than a KCMizzou scorned.LMAO

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 11:20 PM
Fine, sorry for posting this in the lounge. Move it or delete it.

Hey one of us is in Olathe..119th st off of Black Bob..anytime you want to complain buddy..anytime you would like to meet in person at talk about how your so offended..I would like to buy you a low fat latte with extra cream, you know..baby coffed. This is not a threat, just a invite..plus I could burp you after you drink your coffee lil fellah...again this is not a threat, its a friendly invite to talk about our diffrences.

max sleeper
03-21-2010, 11:21 PM
It isn't just this, it is all his posts.

ROFL oh petey28 you kill me! He is not going to touch your 30,000+ posts!

Crush
03-21-2010, 11:21 PM
If we removed that tumor, they'd be free to post with the rest of us in the lounge.

It's better that they have their own place were they can fight it out, and reasonable people can ignore them.

Oh, I agree. I am in no advocating the destruction of D.C. and allowing those idiots to freely post on the Lounge. I was here in 2004 and it was not a pretty sight. I just find it funny that people get angry over political discussions on a message board called Chiefs Planet.

Jewish Rabbi
03-21-2010, 11:23 PM
Hey one of us is in Olathe..119th st off of Black Bob..anytime you want to complain buddy..anytime you would like to meet in person at talk about how your so offended..I would like to buy you a low fat latte with extra cream, you know..baby coffed. This is not a threat, just a invite..plus I could burp you after you drink your coffee lil fellah...again this is not a threat, its a friendly invite to talk about our diffrences.

You can shut the fuck up, too. Grow up.

Crush
03-21-2010, 11:24 PM
As soon as we learn that all of this irrelevant, until the aliens blow us up, then we will be on the same page.

Dottefan
03-21-2010, 11:25 PM
You can shut the **** up, too. Grow up.

:cuss:ROFL:cuss:ROFL:cuss:ROFL

:clap:

luv
03-21-2010, 11:27 PM
:popcorn:

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 11:28 PM
Is anyone else reminded of the fight scene in Blazing Saddles? The one that erupts through the scenery and spills onto other sets?

KcMizzou
03-21-2010, 11:30 PM
Is anyone else reminded of the fight scene in Blazing Saddles? The one that erupts through the scenery and spills onto other sets?LMAO Not until now... That's a pretty good analogy, though.

petegz28
03-21-2010, 11:33 PM

Yea, sure it isn't

WoodDraw
I'll second pete. The guy is a douche bag. He's already posted on my profile telling me to go kill myself. Unfortunately, he's not very gifted as far as the mind thing goes, so it's the same comment he left to everyone.

Crush
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_AOeSrLCD-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_AOeSrLCD-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 11:37 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_AOeSrLCD-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_AOeSrLCD-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That's the D.C. I love!

Mr. Flopnuts
The ignore feature: Worth using when you get this bent out of shape over internet personalities.

Baconeater
I'll second pete. The guy is a douche bag. He's already posted on my profile telling me to go kill myself. Unfortunately, he's not very gifted as far as the mind thing goes, so it's the same comment he left to everyone.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vs3ntg.jpg

WoodDraw
03-21-2010, 11:40 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vs3ntg.jpg

Done :D

Just wanted to second the ban of a douche bag that no one respects, and never posts outside of DC related threads.

Baconeater
03-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Done :D

Just wanted to second the ban of a douche bag that no one respects, and never posts outside of DC related threads.
Eh, he posts in the Lounge on occasion. I have no idea what's going on in DC but he's far from the worst as far as the Lounge goes.

luv
03-21-2010, 11:45 PM
Eh, he posts in the Lounge on occasion. I have no idea what's going on in DC but he's far from the worst as far as the Lounge goes.

He's just another egotistical Kansan in the Lounge. Not unlike several others.

ThaVirus
03-21-2010, 11:45 PM

Oh man, I just lol'd.. For some reason I find this very funny.

Gadzooks
03-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Maybe, just maybe this song will make everyone come to their senses
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/26o7UQ339c0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/26o7UQ339c0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 11:49 PM
I have no idea what's going on in DC...

It looks like he may be more than one guy signing in from more than one location and they may not all (both? Whatever.) be guys, for that matter.

Something about death to wrinkly white guys anyway.

He/she/it/they seem to be harmless.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-21-2010, 11:49 PM

I know you don't have a lot of posts, so this is a sincere question. This is the first time you've ever seen a member of this board tell another member to go kill themselves? Have you been living in the Alomar forest your whole life?

WoodDraw
03-21-2010, 11:50 PM

Fair enough. I wouldn't want to draw DC craziness in here.

blaise
03-21-2010, 11:51 PM
I'm not saying this for effect or to exaggerate- I honestly think Dottefan is borderline mentally retarded.

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2010, 11:52 PM

Yeah. If I had a nickel for every time... Check that. If I had a woman for every time I was invited to kill myself here I wouldn't have the time to be here at all.

blaise
03-21-2010, 11:55 PM
I don't need to see him banned, by the way. Maybe stop his thread starting ability, so he can't keep starting stupid pointless threads.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-21-2010, 11:57 PM
I don't need to see him banned, by the way. Maybe stop his thread starting ability, so he can't keep starting stupid pointless threads.

Honestly, the reason DC is the way that it is would be because nobody really gives a shit about what goes on in there. It's a wonderful formula, this is just an unfortunate side effect that occasionally occurs.

Baconeater
03-21-2010, 11:59 PM
It looks like he may be more than one guy signing in from more than one location and they may not all (both? Whatever.) be guys, for that matter.

Something about death to wrinkly white guys anyway.

He/she/it/they seem to be harmless.
Oh yeah, he admitted to letting other people use his login before, that could very likely be what's going on here. I guess if that's what floats his boat then so be it, but if one of them does something to get him banned then he'd better not complain.

blaise
03-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Oh yeah, he admitted to letting other people use his login before, that could very likely be what's going on here. I guess if that's what floats his boat then so be it, but if one of them does something to get him banned then he'd better not complain.

I don't believe that, by the way. Not unless everyone that posts under the name has the same incoherent, incredibly stupid writing style.

ThaVirus
03-22-2010, 12:03 AM
I know you don't have a lot of posts, so this is a sincere question. This is the first time you've ever seen a member of this board tell another member to go kill themselves? Have you been living in the Alomar forest your whole life?

Oh no no, I've definitley seen it on this board before. I shouldn't have bolded that part so much as the entire comment.. I found it funny that (for all intents and purposes) an anonymous poster douchebag on a message board can get so many people so worked up by telling them to kill themselves.

I also have no idea what Alomar forest is, but by the way things go around here I'd guess it was a popular thread from today or yesterday.

luv
03-22-2010, 12:05 AM
Oh no no, I've definitley seen it on this board before. I shouldn't have bolded that part so much as the entire comment.. I found it funny that (for all intents and purposes) an anonymous poster douchebag on a message board can get so many people so worked up by telling them to kill themselves.

I also have no idea what Alomar forest is, but by the way things go around here I'd guess it was a popular thread from today or yesterday.

Go kill yourself.

Not really. Just wanted to say it. :)

blaise
03-22-2010, 12:06 AM
Honestly, the reason DC is the way that it is would be because nobody really gives a shit about what goes on in there. It's a wonderful formula, this is just an unfortunate side effect that occasionally occurs.

That's fine with me. The main reason I post there is because it seems like there's more opportunities to make jokes at people's expense and not feel guilty about it. That's what I had been doing with dottefan, but like I said above, I've begun to think he (or she) is so dumb that it takes the fun out of it. But I don't care if he's banned or not. I'll just ignore him if it gets that annoying to me.

ThaVirus
03-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Can somebody ban this bitch "Luv"?.. She's really getting out of hand here!!

Crush
03-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Can somebody ban this bitch "Luv"?.. She's really getting out of hand here!!

Please DIAF at your earliest convenience. I am just kidding, or am I?

go bowe
03-22-2010, 12:22 AM
Posters who post more in D.C. then the Lounge piss me off like the heat of a thousand suns. D.C. is like the retarded cousin of ChiefsPlanet.wow, a thousand suns?

i had no idea it affected you so much...

i promise i'll post at least once every time i'm in the lounge...

will that help?

ThaVirus
03-22-2010, 12:28 AM
That reminds me, what's up CP's infatuation with AIDS, AIDS trees, AIDS fires and the like??

Crush
03-22-2010, 12:28 AM
Knowmo, for the record, I do not hate you. I just hate the Donks. I know you love the Donks. Let us call us a truce and let our differences be differences, because that is the beauty of this site. I will never hold a personal grudge against someone due to the fact that they root for a different team. We all work for a living. There's no grudge. You are just ridiculous with your Donk homerism. No hard feelings. What do you say?

go bowe
03-22-2010, 12:29 AM
.friendly invite?

ya, right...

and what do you mean "one of us"? are you related to mr. kotter?

Crush
03-22-2010, 12:29 AM
wow, a thousand suns?

i had no idea it affected you so much...

i promise i'll post at least once every time i'm in the lounge...

will that help?

I don't care. You are a good person. I just find it funny that people actually get angry over stuff that happens on this site. D.C. is the best example of this, which is why it should remain separate.

blaise
03-22-2010, 12:33 AM
That reminds me, what's up CP's infatuation with AIDS, AIDS trees, AIDS fires and the like??

Everyone has AIDS

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5yC7HwPh6Es&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5yC7HwPh6Es&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 12:33 AM

I don't remember who started it, probably Hamas, but it's hilarious. Every time.

GoHuge
03-22-2010, 12:39 AM
I think any assclown giving out directions for a face-to-face "sit down" as means of conflict resolution on a football team message board is about as fuckin :lame: as it gets.

CP is in desperate need of a waterboarding emoticon.....

lazepoo
03-22-2010, 01:11 AM
AIDS fires? I don't remember reading about any AIDS fires... maybe AIDS flavored antifreeze, but never an AIDS fire. Would that be like a metaphorical fire or some sort of supernatural fire, or is it a reference to St Elmo's Fire? I'm really confused right now.

googlegoogle
03-22-2010, 01:15 AM
dotdick = political vendetta.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-22-2010, 01:23 AM
I don't remember who started it, probably Hamas, but it's hilarious. Every time.

Ok, here's how it goes.

Louis CK did a standup routine several years ago. In it he mentioned seeing a rollerblader who pissed him off. He says in his routine "Go run into an AIDS tree, you motherfucker".

Some years later, Dane tells someone the same thing. Dane claims he's never heard Louis CK's set, so maybe he picked it up through Hollywood osmosis.

Also at this time, I got in the habit of telling several nutjob RW'ers in DC to kill themselves, because they were too fucking stupid to live.

Some months later, as my "kill yourself" meme is dying out, Roberto Alomar's ex-lover claims that he gave her AIDS.

One day I see Dane reference AIDS trees and decide to take it a step farther. I create an image of a clip art tree replete with the heads of Roberto Alomar as its fruit.

The cultivar is deemed the Alomar tree. Some weeks later, it is hybridized with fire, thus begetting "die in an AIDS fire".

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 01:27 AM
Ok, here's how it goes.

Louis CK did a standup routine several years ago. In it he mentioned seeing a rollerblader who pissed him off. He says in his routine "Go run into an AIDS tree, you motherfucker".

Some years later, Dane tells someone the same thing. Dane claims he's never heard Louis CK's set, so maybe he picked it up through Hollywood osmosis.

Also at this time, I got in the habit of telling several nutjob RW'ers in DC to kill themselves, because they were too fucking stupid to live.

Some months later, as my "kill yourself" meme is dying out, Roberto Alomar's ex-lover claims that he gave her AIDS.

One day I see Dane reference AIDS trees and decide to take it a step farther. I create an image of a clip art tree replete with the heads of Roberto Alomar as its fruit.

The cultivar is deemed the Alomar tree. Some weeks later, it is hybridized with fire, thus begetting "die in an AIDS fire".

LMAO Every time.

Von Dumbass
03-22-2010, 01:28 AM
Knowmo, for the record, I do not hate you. I just hate the Donks. I know you love the Donks. Let us call us a truce and let our differences be differences, because that is the beauty of this site. I will never hold a personal grudge against someone due to the fact that they root for a different team. We all work for a living. There's no grudge. You are just ridiculous with your Donk homerism. No hard feelings. What do you say?

:thumb: Thats fine with me. I have never had any problems with anyone here. :)

GoHuge
03-22-2010, 01:38 AM
:thumb: Thats fine with me. I have never had any problems with anyone here. :)Spoke too soon mother fucker!! :D

BigMeatballDave
03-22-2010, 05:39 AM
LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Bane
03-22-2010, 06:54 AM
:thumb: Thats fine with me. I have never had any problems with anyone here. :)

Spoke too soon mother ****er!! :D

Yeah WTF!!!:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
ROFLROFL

cookster50
03-22-2010, 07:00 AM
People need to remember this rule:
Do not feed the trolls, if you don't, they eventually go away.

FAX
03-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Mr. Dottefan ... bringin' the death.

FAX

FRCDFED
03-22-2010, 08:31 AM
I think any assclown giving out directions for a face-to-face "sit down" as means of conflict resolution on a football team message board is about as ****in :lame: as it gets.

CP is in desperate need of a waterboarding emoticon.....This.....if your dumb enough to call someone out and put an address out on the Internet and then don't be surprised at what shows up. This behavior only reinforces Pete's position. We can only hope that he/she/it doesn't breed!

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 08:40 AM
This.....if your dumb enough to call someone out and put an address out on the Internet and then don't be surprised at what shows up. This behavior only reinforces Pete's position. We can only hope that he/she/it doesn't breed!

GO KILL YOURSELVES..ROFLROFLROFL..BLAISE..YOU`RE OUR BITCH..WE LOVE YOU MAN. WHY SO SERIOUS..THIS IS A SPORTS SITE .WE WERE UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT YOU GUYS HAD BALLS...NOT SKIRTS..STOP CRYING LIKE LIL GIRLS.

blaise
03-22-2010, 08:42 AM
GO KILL YOURSELVES..ROFLROFLROFL..BLAISE..YOU`RE OUR BITCH..WE LOVE YOU MAN. WHY SO SERIOUS..THIS IS A SPORTS SITE .WE WERE UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT YOU GUYS HAD BALLS...NOT SKIRTS..STOP CRYING LIKE LIL GIRLS.

I know you have a difficult time with English, but maybe someone can read what I wrote for you. I said I didn't think you should be banned.
I did say I think you may be mentally retarded, but I don't think that qualifies as crying. More like concern for the handicapped.

JD10367
03-22-2010, 09:22 AM
I have an amazingly creative suggestion.

This message is hidden because Dottefan is on your ignore list.

gblowfish
03-22-2010, 09:33 AM

I am OUTRAGED you would say that!
I'm going to go throw a pissy fit now.
Have a nice Monday.

(Notice my use of capital letters and bold font to highlight the level and intensity of my outrage; in case, you know, you doubted my sincerity.)

Simply Red
03-22-2010, 09:57 AM
Don't start with me, Roger.

ROFL

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 09:59 AM
This is a visitor message I got from him. I have never, ever asked for anyone to be banned. His posts in thread are similar to this to everyone, not just myself.Does the ignore function not work in private messages?

Simply Red
03-22-2010, 10:10 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/xwiltonx/pic_11974301436021.jpg

Baconeater
03-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Does the ignore function not work in private messages?
Those were visitor messages posted on his profile, and yes the ignore function blocks them.

Baby Lee
03-22-2010, 10:18 AM
It's not just a cp thing. Avclub has been doing it for years

Dave Lane
03-22-2010, 10:23 AM

Yeah me too. The thought of anyone but him slurping Albert's johnson seems to send him ballistic.

Mr. Laz
03-22-2010, 11:17 AM
He's just another egotistical Kansan in the Lounge. Not unlike several others.:#

don't make me "oops" it into the wrong hole, hon.

Frazod
03-22-2010, 11:20 AM

That's what I was thinking.

Petey wouldn't last five minutes in Thunderdome.

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Those were visitor messages posted on his profile, and yes the ignore function blocks them.welll then he should stay. Being an azzhole doesn't get you banned.

SPATCH
03-22-2010, 12:36 PM

He's a big, dumb animal.. isn't he folks?

patteeu
03-22-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm against banning dottefan. I don't believe (s)he's more than one person and she definitely brings the board IQ down several notches, but (s)he's easily ignored.

joesomebody
03-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Not seeing an issue really. Ignore is there for a reason, and I'm sure this has more to do with some argument over politics. More than likely has more to do with religion/asinine personal beliefs than what is actually best for our country/populace.

Slainte
03-22-2010, 03:49 PM
GODDAMN, SALTINES....we love you man....That guy from St Louis....

FAX
03-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Wishing death on people has become SOP around here of late. I'm exceedingly hopeful nobody takes the next step.

FAX

Frazod
03-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Wishing death on people has become SOP around here of late. I'm exceedingly hopeful nobody takes the next step.

FAX

As long as I have an alibi..... :fire:

Raiderhater58
03-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Hey Peter he was probably just making reference to your avatar, everyone knows the Alliance are emo, and you didn't fail to disapoint :)

FOR THE HORDE!!

DaneMcCloud
03-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Pete's menstrual cycles are never ending

whatsmynameagain
03-22-2010, 04:43 PM
shouldnt pete be looking for a job?
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
03-22-2010, 05:06 PM
for as long as I've posted on here, I can honestly say I have no idea about Peter nor do I even know what type of person he is. Some posters you just really never know.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 05:10 PM
for as long as I've posted on here, I can honestly say I have no idea about Peter nor do I even know what type of person he is. Some posters you just really never know.

Pete's a good dude. Things have gone to hell for him since about November of last year though.

Pablo
03-22-2010, 05:18 PM
1) Stop posting in D.C.
2) Your panties will unwind

See how easy that is, pete? It's simple really.

GoHuge
03-22-2010, 05:32 PM

FAXI don't condone it, but people will do what they do. If your around 119th & Blackbob and smell something funny.....follow the smell. We may have our first official CP autoerotoasphyxiation death........actually I just like that word to be honest! I don't want any CP'er to pull an Arturo Gatti.

RJ
03-22-2010, 05:32 PM
What happens in DC needs to stay in DC. Besides, I've seen worse "kill yourself" posts.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-22-2010, 05:51 PM

Pissy Fit FTW. Exterminate that waste of bandwidth.

BigOlChiefsfan
03-22-2010, 07:43 PM
As long as I have an alibi..... :fire:

Well as long as there's a pantry nearby, I feel pretty safe.

Bwana
03-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Ban, perhaps not, but the dude is a would class ass sniffer.

Frazod
03-22-2010, 08:22 PM
Well as long as there's a pantry nearby, I feel pretty safe.

Apparently you forgot that the bullet traveled through the pantry before hitting the refrigerator..... :evil:

Sully
03-22-2010, 08:37 PM
So did dottefan put a light up in his back yard, or is he a ref at Mizzou games?

NewChief
03-22-2010, 09:30 PM
If I were a rightie, I'd be loving Dottefan and begging for him to post more. You've got your very own SHTSPRAYER to hold up as an idiot example of your opposition. Enjoy the high ground while you have it.

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 09:37 PM
I dont think thats all that bad. and you can delete that on your profile and block the guy (I think)..Ive had much worse in my rep comments. and you cant delete them

ROFL

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 09:38 PM
But then again..I have very thick skin..so Im an unusual unique freak of internet message boards.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 09:39 PM
But then again..I have very thick skin..so Im an unusual unique freak of internet message boards.

Otherwise known as, a New Yorker. :D

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 09:42 PM
Otherwise known as, a New Yorker. :D

I live in New Jersey ;) but I'm very flexible ;) Mr. Mr. Flopnuts

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 09:43 PM
I live in New Jersey ;) but I'm very flexible ;) Mr. Mr. Flopnuts

ROFL

LMAO Now you have me laughing at it every time I see it.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Guy is an idiot and offers nothing but he hasn't done anything that this community has deemed bannable based on history.

If we consistently did that to folks who said such things (which I wouldn't really oppose) then it would be different. But you can't ban folks because you don't like them.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 10:18 PM
If I were a rightie, I'd be loving Dottefan and begging for him to post more. You've got your very own SHTSPRAYER to hold up as an idiot example of your opposition. Enjoy the high ground while you have it.

I believe Shtsprayer has been banned more than once.

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 10:21 PM
I believe Shtsprayer has been banned more than once.For overtly racist posts not being an asshole.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Fellahs...Fellahs..what happens in the DC lounge..stays in the DC lounge. We would never act that way in the main forum..now lets not get our panties in a twist and call for the ban of that crazy S.O.B that is Dottefan..lets learn to love the guy..he is human, and has feelings...Him sad now..Him might just go away..

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 10:27 PM
For overtly racist posts not being an asshole.

Yup

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:28 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=7978

ROFL

petegz28
03-22-2010, 10:29 PM

Question, Mr. Flip Flop, is calling people "cracker" and "saltine" racist? Or is racism only for black people? I am just asking.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Question, Mr. Flip Flop, is calling people "cracker" and "saltine" racist? Or is racism only for black people? I am just asking.

Were you offended?

Hog Farmer
03-22-2010, 10:31 PM

I just can't believe you're letting him go on and on with his bullshit. He wants to be banned and won't stop his crap until he is. He is totally abusing this board.

Bill Parcells

Did he get banned again? enormous tits?

stevieray
uh huh, and when dottefan mentions race, he gets a pass.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Were you offended?

That wasn't the question.

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Did he get banned again? enormous tits?

Not exactly.

Hog Farmer
03-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Guy is an idiot and offers nothing but he hasn't done anything that this community has deemed bannable based on history.

If we consistently did that to folks who said such things (which I wouldn't really oppose) then it would be different. But you can't ban folks because you don't like them.

Go look at DC. It might as well be shut down.

Baconeater
03-22-2010, 10:35 PM
That's reverse racism. Demonpenz can explain it better than I can.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 10:35 PM
That wasn't the question.

I know. I asked a totally separate question didn't I.

This being a message board and all.

blaise
03-22-2010, 10:36 PM

He's doing the same thing SHT was banned for. Unless you didn't think SHT should have been banned either.

|Zach|
Go look at DC. It might as well be shut down.

lol

I dislike the guy as much as anyone. I haven't seen anything bannable though. I mean...maybe if we wanted to change how the place was moderated going forward but it wouldn't really mesh with how things are currently run.

BigRedChief
I just can't believe you're letting him go on and on with his bullshit. He wants to be banned and won't stop his crap until he is. He is totally abusing this board.I'm not a mod, I'm not allowing anything.

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 10:38 PM
Question, Mr. Flip Flop, is calling people "cracker" and "saltine" racist? Or is racism only for black people? I am just asking.It's not my decision, I'm not a mod. What has he done that violates TOS? If he has forward to Morphious and he'll take care of it.

stevieray
03-22-2010, 10:38 PM
He's doing the same thing SHT was banned for. Unless you didn't think SHT should have been banned either.
it's the typical double standard. most that are marginlizing him were carrying the torch to ban shtspryr.

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm not a mod, I'm not allowing anything.

No, youre not..lol..but youre also not speaking with your usual candor and open mindedness on this subject either

ROFL

Dottefan
Now why would you want to ban the fuel that makes DC forum goo?

|Zach|
it's the typical double standard. most that are marginlizing him were carrying the torch to ban shtspryr.

I am not sure if its a double standard but I have never been offended by usage of the word cracker. Ever. It sounds incredibly silly to me.

Have you been offended by it?

stevieray
03-22-2010, 10:40 PM
It's not my decision
how convienant, yet you have no problem with claiming that other slurs are for you to decide upon.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 10:41 PM
I am not sure if its a double standard but I have never been offended by usage of the word cracker. Ever. It sounds incredibly silly to me.

Again, that is not the point. If he can toss the words cracker and saltine around and not get banned then Shtsprayer should not have been banned for whatever he did.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:41 PM
Again, that is not the point. If he can toss the words cracker and saltine around and not get banned then Shtsprayer should not have been banned for whatever he did.

I`m white...remember

stevieray
03-22-2010, 10:42 PM

this has merit when you expect others to be equally unoffended by slurs.

|Zach|

I just think those are silly and not slurs. I understand why people could disagree with me on that.

I just don't see those as slurs.

patteeu

Certainly not every time. The first time he was temp banned because Frazod and JDiddy were swollen with their new superuser powers and overreacted, and in one of the more recent cases it was because banyon and jilly bled all over the Lounge and DaFace was too tired from a long trip to enjoy it.

|Zach|
this has merit when you expect others to be equally unoffended by slurs.

So those terms do offend you?

I am curious.

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:43 PM
TBH I once called an upstate new yorker a ''Hillbilly'' :eek: 20 years ago while bear hunting up there. he put a knife to my throat and called me a ''flatlander'' lol..it wasnt funny at the time..I got outta dodge quickly.

Now is hillbilly a racial slur?

ROFL

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:43 PM

We never called any one cracker...we did say saltine..but that was a joke..godamn. Most of you Republicans complain about the world being too PC..now you want it PC? We received PM`s with the N word in them..did We complain? Did we call for a Ban? No..no take this to the DC forum and stop poluting the main forum..cry babies.

blaise
03-22-2010, 10:44 PM

So bans are based on being offensive or being racist? Which is it?

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 10:44 PM

I'm getting to be a wrinkly white guy in what remains — for now — the best place on earth to be one. Call me anything you want. I'll call me lucky.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 10:45 PM
how convienant, yet you have no problem with claiming that other slurs are for you to decide upon.

Remember when I got this from BRC for using the word "asshole"??

I wonder how many he has sent to dottefan???

Before the end of this... 07-16-2009
09:34 AM Expired 0 Inappropriate Language/Filter Bypass BigRedChief

Bill Parcells
I'm getting to be a wrinkly white guy in what remains for now the best place on earth to be one. Call me anything you want. I'll call me lucky.

Do you wear tighty whitys too?

stevieray
I just think those are silly and not slurs. I understand why people could disagree with me on that.

slurs are disapraging remarks, regardless of whom they are spoken to, or from who they orignate..

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 10:46 PM

I don't think "cracker" is either. IMO.

BigRedChief
No, youre not..lol..but youre also not speaking with your usual candor and open mindedness on this subject either

ROFL:) okay, so I'm not very clever at BS'ing. Sue me.

the Republicans put up with shtsprayer and said whats he doing wrong, leave him be, he hasn't violated TOS. Now the shoe is on the other foot they want action. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

I believe the ignore function is working perfectly. My advise, use it.

petegz28

Well, they are slurs. Especially when used with racial implications.

patteeu

It's funny how it's so hard to recognize this.

|Zach|
slurs are disapraging remarks, regardless of whom they are spoken to or from.

Well...that encompasses a whole lot of things that we don't call banworthy on ChiefsPlanet.

luv
03-22-2010, 10:47 PM
We never called any one cracker...we did say saltine..but that was a joke..godamn. Most of you Republicans complain about the world being too PC..now you want it PC? We received PM`s with the N word in them..did We complain? Did we call for a Ban? No..no take this to the DC forum and stop poluting the main forum..cry babies.

Who is "we"? I'm not reading back to find out if you're talking about another poster, another personality, or what.

Bill Parcells
:) okay, so I'm not very clever at BS'ing. Sue me.

the Republicans put up with shtsprayer and said whats he doing wrong, leave him be, he hasn't violated TOS. Now the shoe is on the other foot they want action. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

I believe the ignore function is working perfectly. My advise, use it.

How about this? leave dottesfan and bring back shtsprayer? thats fair..then we can hear you guys whine and cry again.

BigRedChief
Remember when I got this from BRC for using the word "asshole"??

I wonder how many he has sent to dottefan???Hey we had been going back and forth all day. Thats the one and only one I've ever gave out and I apoligized publically for ever doing it in the first place.

|Zach|
I still can't find a single person who finds it offensive. Even after asking some people directly.

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Do you wear tighty whitys too?

I just got offended.

blaise
03-22-2010, 10:49 PM
I don't think "cracker" is either. IMO.

I see. It's a term of endearment. Honestly, Zach. I expect a little better from you. I don't think Dottefan needs to be banned, and I'm not looking for you to say he should be, but saying that you don't think cracker or saltine is used as a racial slur seems disingenuous. Dottefan's behavior is no different than SHt's was. I don't see any way you could honestly disagree with that.
I don't remember dottefan saying cracker, by the way.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 10:49 PM

There are a few like Reaper and dirk who are quick with the ban hammer in both cases. (Overly quick, IMO, but at least consistent).

stevieray
03-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Well...that encompasses a whole lot of things that we don't call banworthy on ChiefsPlanet.

then a double standard exists.

blaise
03-22-2010, 10:50 PM
I still can't find a single person who finds it offensive. Even after asking some people directly.

Ok, I don't find it offensive. Now elaborate on your point, because I don't see what it is.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 10:51 PM
I see. It's a term of endearment. Honestly, Zach. I expect a little better from you. I don't think Dottefan needs to be banned, and I'm not looking for you to say he should be, but saying that you don't think cracker or saltine is used as a racial slur seems disingenuous. Dottefan's behavior is no different than SHt's was. I don't see any way you could honestly disagree with that.
I don't remember dottefan saying cracker, by the way.

I can honestly see where you and a lot of people are coming from. Really.

But when I try to muster a single ounce of emotion when someone uses the word that has nothing to do with thinking how silly it sounds I completely come up short.

It has no backing or hateful context to me whatsoever.

luv

To me, it's the intent. He says he was joking, but I'm sure he still meant it as derogatory. It seems that pete is offended. It's only wrong if a majority are offended? I'm not, but it wasn't said to me.

patteeu

Sure you did. I've seen you lie about PMs before so I'm not buying it.

|Zach|
Ok, I don't find it offensive. Now elaborate on your point, because I don't see what it is.

My point is the word has nothing to back it up.

It is silly. To equate with the N word is silly IMO.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:52 PM

Shit speaking of bans..I had to ban your moms from my house again man..The woman( I could of said bitch, but I`m trying to be cool about it) is outta of control..she cant hold her whisky..and she keeps buying porn off my cable..damn blaise, get her ass under control man.

|Zach|
To me, it's the intent. He says he was joking, but I'm sure he still meant it as derogatory. It seems that pete is offended. It's only wrong if a majority are offended? I'm not, but it wasn't said to me.

I am not sure. I even asked him directly.

blaise

But when I try to muster a single ounce of emotion when someone uses the word that has nothing to do with thinking how silly it sounds I completely come up short.

So there's a double standard because you consider one racial slur to be more socially offensive than another.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Sure you did. I've seen you lie about PMs before so I'm not buying it.

You sent me a PM wanting to know about my "Mr Winky"...now that was just plain weird.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 10:53 PM
then a double standard exists.

So you think on ChiefsPlanet a bannable offense consists of....

?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:54 PM
So there's a double standard because you consider one racial slur to be more socially offensive than another.

I`m white..I cant say saltine?..damn..whats the hell.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 10:54 PM

I am saying that it doesn't past the smell test (again IMO) of being hateful and isn't a slur.

luv
03-22-2010, 10:55 PM
Shit speaking of bans..I had to ban your moms from my house again man..The woman( I could of said bitch, but I`m trying to be cool about it) is outta of control..she cant hold her whisky..and she keeps buying porn off my cable..damn blaise, get her ass under control man.

Redrum pretty much ran the "your mom" jokes into the ground.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 10:55 PM
I am saying that it doesn't past the smell test (again IMO) of being hateful and isn't a slur.

So when you call someone the N word it isn't just being hateful? Who cares whether it is a slur or not? There is a reason it is called a slur. Because it is hateful.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 10:56 PM

What are you looking for in terms of "hateful context?" The guy using it is using it in the same breath that he encourages the people he's using it on to die.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 10:56 PM
So when you call someone the N word it isn't just being hateful? Who cares whether it is a slur or not? There is a reason it is called a slur. Because it is hateful.

No. I am saying I don't equate use of the word cracker with the N word because it IMO doesn't have any backing as a hateful word.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:57 PM

DO IT..DO IT..

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:57 PM
What are you looking for in terms of "hateful context?" The guy using it is using it in the same breath that he encourages the people he's using it on to die.

You`re just mad because WE refused to send you pics of OUR Man snakes.

blaise
03-22-2010, 10:58 PM

It is silly. To equate with the N word is silly IMO.

Other than the fact that they're both words used as derogatory racial terms, I guess they have nothing in common.

Bill Parcells
Redrum pretty much ran the "your mom" jokes into the ground.

He also lost his burst quickly

|Zach|

He used a lot of words in his posts that I don't think of as hateful. The N word independent of itself without context is hateful and objectionable IMO. I can't say that about cracker.

blaise
No. I am saying I don't equate use of the word cracker with the N word because it IMO doesn't have any backing as a hateful word.

So, how is it used then? Comedic purposes only?

petegz28
03-22-2010, 10:59 PM

I am not offended. I am just saying if you are going to ban SHTSPRAYER for using racial slurs then why does dottefan get a pass? That's all. I couldn't care less what dottefan calls me. I just wanted him ban because every single one of his posts is nothing but insults at posters and such. If they guy would make a few posts here and there that would be something close to civil conversation it may not be such the big deal. But when 100% of your posts are nothing but trolling, attacking and insulting others then WTF?

Meantime I have stuck him on ignore since the mods feel he has not done anything to be banned.

stevieray
03-22-2010, 10:59 PM

..and yet the other does? especially after being based on a falsehood? if it doesn't have any merit or ground to stand upon, the word only has significance when people make it so.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Other than the fact that they're both words used as derogatory racial terms, I guess they have nothing in common.

I see your point. I understand where a lot of people are coming from.

Agree to disagree. Just how I feel about the situation.

Lemme put it this way. I have never actually believed anyone who has ever gotten mad about the use of the term cracker that I thought actually believed it. It always seems like reactionary faux outrage.

luv

I'm pretty sure that "cracker" is supposed to be the equivalent of "white nigger". Please note, I'm not calling anyone anything, just using it as a definition.

petegz28

Then you're an ignorant ass if you think cracker was never, has never been or is never used as a racial slur against white people.

Trust me, I went to schools where the majority of the kids were black for most of my school life. I have heard them all.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Could we complete this thread by someone making the insightful observation of how mad people would get if the was actually a "White Entertainment Channel" on TV.

Am I right or am I right? Ya know fellas?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:02 PM
I am not offended. I am just saying if you are going to ban SHTSPRAYER for using racial slurs then why does dottefan get a pass? That's all. I couldn't care less what dottefan calls me. I just wanted him ban because every single one of his posts is nothing but insults at posters and such. If they guy would make a few posts here and there that would be something close to civil conversation it may not be such the big deal. But when 100% of your posts are nothing but trolling, attacking and insulting others then WTF?

Meantime I have stuck him on ignore since the mods feel he has not done anything to be banned.

I dont post the same in the main forum as I do in the DC forum..in the DC forum we are many..and we only want to destroy all pro republican threads..in the main forum..I`m a pretty civil person. Stop crying like a bitch because you couldnt hack it in the Big Boy section..

Taco John
03-22-2010, 11:03 PM

I thought it was the other way around.

luv

Trust me, just because you have major problems with how someone is treating you or saying to you in private, doesn't mean a mod sees that person the same way you do. IMO, he's just an attention whore. It's his way of getting attention. There are plenty of attention whores around here.

patteeu
You sent me a PM wanting to know about my "Mr Winky"...now that was just plain weird.

Sure I did. Did you ever get those sores looked at?

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm pretty sure that "cracker" is supposed to be the equivalent of "white ****er". Please note, I'm not calling anyone anything, just using it as a definition.

That's giving the word cracker WAAAAYYY more power than it possesses, IMO.

blaise
I see your point. I understand where a lot of people are coming from.

Agree to disagree. Just how I feel about the situation.

Lemme put it this way. I have never actually believed anyone who has ever gotten mad about the use of the term cracker that I thought actually believed it. It always seems like reactionary faux outrage.

I'm not outraged, and I'll just say one more thing on it. SHT was supposedly banned for making racial slurs and adding nothing but spam and juvenile comments(and I don't know that he used the n word).
Dottefan is doing the same thing. Anyone that was advocating for SHT to be banned and is now defending Dotte is a hypocrite, no matter how anyone wants to justify it in their own mind. And anyone defending SHT that is saying dotte should be banned is equally hypocritical.

Dottefan
Could we complete this thread by someone making the insightful observation of how mad people would get if the was actually a "White Entertainment Channel" on TV.

Am I right or am I right? Ya know fellas?
you do have a White Entertainment Channell..its the Nashville Network, or what ever they call the Country Channell..

luv
03-22-2010, 11:05 PM
I dont post the same in the main forum as I do in the DC forum..in the DC forum we are many..and we only want to destroy all pro republican threads..in the main forum..I`m a pretty civil person. Stop crying like a bitch because you couldnt hack it in the Big Boy section..

If you talk the same way in DC that you speak in here, then you calling DC the "Big Boy section" is quite humorous.

Dottefan
Sure I did. Did you ever get those sores looked at?

Yup..and your mom should too. I think thats who gave it to me.

|Zach|

Exactly.

Dottefan
If you talk the same way in DC that you speak in here, then you calling DC the "Big Boy section" is quite humorous.

This thread is an extention of the DC forum..thats how WE see it.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:06 PM
Trust me, just because you have major problems with how someone is treating you or saying to you in private, doesn't mean a mod sees that person the same way you do. IMO, he's just an attention whore. It's his way of getting attention. There are plenty of attention whores around here.

It isn't just me, that is my point. I would never ask for someone to be banned just because they were a dick to me and me alone.

luv
03-22-2010, 11:07 PM

Only because whites are the never-been-repressed majority. We're not easily offended by racial slurs. I'm more offended by fat pronouns than I am racial slurs.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 11:08 PM
It isn't just me, that is my point. I would never ask for someone to be banned just because they were a dick to me and me alone.

Thats how you came off in your original post. That was pretty much the reason listed, not much else.

You have to come around to add different things on but I think this thread would have gone differently if you had brought up the racial stuff initially. IMO.

Iowanian
Dotte is another example of my surprise that theirs were the fastest swimmers at the gang bang.
There had to have been a Talladega style 1000sperm pileup in turn 4 that let this gimp limp into the finish line into the skank's lower colon.

This is why some people keep betting on the 75:1 horse at the track.

luv
This thread is an extention of the DC forum..thats how WE see it.

You keep saying "we". Do you have a mouse in your pocket? I'd hate to think that you speak for other people.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:09 PM
Dotte is another example of my surprise that theirs were the fastest swimmers at the gang bang.

This is why some people keep betting on the 75:1 horse at the track.

BUT....

YOU`RE FROM

IOWA...SO I WIN.

|Zach|
03-22-2010, 11:10 PM
I will say this...

It would be a change in how things are usually handled but I don't think I would be against the board coming out stronger against people telling eachother to kill themselves even in parody.

This isn't something I would push for...its not a huge deal but I think its kind of disgusting how much of what Pete referenced in his topic posts goes on around here.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:11 PM
I will say this...

It would be a change in how things are usually handled but I don't think I would be against the board coming out stronger against people telling eachother to kill themselves even in parody.

This isn't something I would push for...its not a huge deal but I think its kind of disgusting how much of what Pete referenced in his topic posts goes on around here.

I know..I feel you man..all that douchbag posting in the DC forum..it needs to stop.

luv
Well, damn. Moved to DC. That's my cue to exit.

Useful Idiot
hay guise!! look @ me! im posting in yur thread! this shit is hawt.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 11:12 PM
He used a lot of words in his posts that I don't think of as hateful. The N word independent of itself without context is hateful and objectionable IMO. I can't say that about cracker.

Yeah, so again, what is this "hateful context" that you're looking for? Can "saltine" or "cracker" ever be a racial slur in your opinion? Telling a "cracker" to kill himself isn't hateful enough for you, so what is?

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 11:13 PM
I will say this...

I was shocked the first few times I saw it, but like everything else online, I've quickly been desensitized to it.

My Republican friends, you are absolutely being hypocritical here. Even if you've rationalized that it's acceptable.

Signed,

Someone who really doesn't give a shit either way. Just like when it was SHTSPRYR.

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 11:14 PM
I will say this...

This isn't something I would push for...its not a huge deal but I think its kind of disgusting how much of what Pete referenced in his topic posts goes on around here.Yeah I'd be for that also but I'd not push for it either. I don't see a need for this place to change the way it is moderated. And this change would be a change from the current way things are done.

Bill Parcells
I was shocked the first few times I saw it, but like everything else online, I've quickly been desensitized to it.

My Republican friends, you are absolutely being hypocritical here. Even if you've rationalized that it's acceptable.

Signed,

Someone who really doesn't give a shit either way. Just like when it was SHTSPRYR.
Then shtsprayer should be unbanned..lol..seriously..

ClevelandBronco
Only because whites are the never-been-repressed majority. We're not easily offended by racial slurs. I'm more offended by fat pronouns than I am racial slurs.

That's turning on its ear the whole reason the word cracker isn't offensive while the n-word is. It's not because WE haven't been oppressed, it's because THEY were freaking OWNED. They were kidnapped, raped, beaten, bred and slaughtered like subhuman farm animals and some folks are still a little pissed off and wary about some unbelievably brutal shit that happened not very long ago, really.

It's not because whites weren't oppressed. That's too easy a way out.

/rant

|Zach|
Yeah, so again, what is this "hateful context" that you're looking for? Can "saltine" or "cracker" ever be a racial slur in your opinion? Telling a "cracker" to kill himself isn't hateful enough for you, so what is?

I guess not.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:15 PM

You`re failing.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 11:15 PM
Then shtsprayer should be unbanned..lol..seriously..

Come on. He's here. I gave him some shit until I knew who he was. :evil:

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:16 PM
I`M HALF WHITE..I CAN SAY CRACKER OR SALTINE DAMN IT..

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 11:17 PM
That's turning on its ear the whole reason the word cracker isn't offensive while the n-word is. It's not because WE haven't been oppressed, it's because THEY were freaking OWNED. They were kidnapped, raped, beaten, bred and slaughtered like subhuman farm animals and some folks are still a little pissed off and wary about some unbelievably brutal shit that happened not very long ago, really.

/rant

Fuckin' A.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:17 PM

/rant

Preach..Preach..

( We like you man..you`re cool..please tell the rest of them that we mean no harm..we just like to ruffle their feathers)

Useful Idiot
03-22-2010, 11:18 PM
I`M HALF WHITE..I CAN SAY CRACKER OR SALTINE DAMN IT..

suburbs pass: revoked.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:19 PM
suburbs pass: revoked.

Damn it...Damn it man...I got my burb pass revoked..good thing we`re from the hood.

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:19 PM
I guess not.

Cause you are a clueless dolt. You realize that cracker was also used as a term for a white person who took a whip to black slaves, don't you? No, you don't.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Cause you are a clueless dolt. You realize that cracker was also used as a term for a white person who took a whip to black slaves, don't you? No, you don't.

DO IT..DO IT...DO IT..

petegz28
03-22-2010, 11:22 PM
I know this thread is taking a turn but I must respond in someway to the statements that black people were enslaved, raped, beaten, etc. Yes, they were. But did you know that there were more white slaves than black?

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/forgottenslaves.html

Being enslaved by your own race doesn't make it any better.

patteeu
03-22-2010, 11:24 PM

Signed,

Why are you singling out your "Republican friends" for being hypocritical?

1. Several "Republicans" (or righties) who defended SHTSPRAYER or failed to call for his ban have come out against banning dottefan.

2. Several of the "democrats" (or lefties) who wanted SHTSPRAYER banned have either defended dottefan or remained silent.

Isn't it something akin to hypocrisy to recognize hypocrisy on one side without recognizing it on the other when it is so clearly there? Isn't it also a bit carelessly broad brushed to cast your aspersions over all of the "Republicans" who have participated in this thread?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:24 PM
I know this thread is taking a turn but I must respond in someway to the statements that black people were enslaved, raped, beaten, etc. Yes, they were. But did you know that there were more white slaves than black?

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/forgottenslaves.html

Being enslaved by your own race doesn't make it any better.

Ok..dumbest post award goes to this guy..for trying to compare what white slaves had to go through in America, to what Black slaves had to go through..

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Damn it...Damn it man...I got my burb pass revoked..good thing we`re from the hood.hey I'm a middle aged white guy can you hang with me long enough to go down into the hood and we can get the good BBQ?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 11:26 PM
hey I'm a middle aged white guy can you hang with me long enough to go down into the hood and we can get the good BBQ?

Half my family is middle aged white guys..hell yeah we can hang out.