PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Republican Part 4

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 08:33 AM
Let the splitting of this nation begin. I no longer want to share a country with hatefull , racist, bastards known as the Republican Party. Republicans dont deserve respect..they deserve a firing squad...

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Let the splitting of this nation begin. I no longer want to share a country with hatefull , racist, bastards known as the Republican Party. Republicans dont deserve respect..they deserve a firing squad...WTF?:shake:

Since I'm in agreement with the Republicans on a lot of issues does that mean I have to leave too? Or is purification not a goal?

blaise
03-22-2010, 08:39 AM
Let the splitting of this nation begin. I no longer want to share a country with hatefull , racist, bastards known as the Republican Party. Republicans dont deserve respect..they deserve a firing squad...

Who do you think is paying for your food stamps, dummy?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Who do you think is paying for your food stamps, dummy?

Because some of us (dottefan) are black you assume that we live on food stamps..racist. Some of us have college degrees and good paying jobs..me included. ****in racist prick

blaise
03-22-2010, 08:44 AM
Because some of us (dottefan) are black you assume that we live on food stamps..racist. Some of us have college degrees and good paying jobs..me included. ****in racist prick

Hey asshole- you said you weren't black in the other thread, so go **** yourself you douche bag.
Besides, who said black people are the only ones on food stamps. That seems to be you.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 08:45 AM
Hey asshole- you said you weren't black in the other thread, so go **** yourself you douche bag.
Besides, who said black people are the only ones on food stamps. That seems to be you.

Oh........we touched a nerve...we did good.ROFLROFL

blaise
03-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Oh........we touched a nerve...we did good.ROFLROFL

Okay. I'm done answering your posts. You are without a doubt the dumbest person I've encountered in any aspect of my life.
And I don't buy the whole "we" thing. It's you, one person. You're stupid, your brains are made from cow shit, a six year old child could outsmart you, and your embarassing yourself.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:03 AM
:thumb:Okay. I'm done answering your posts. You are without a doubt the dumbest person I've encountered in any aspect of my life.
And I don't buy the whole "we" thing. It's you, one person. You're stupid, your brains are made from cow shit, a six year old child could outsmart you, and your embarassing yourself.

Yes.. I win. ..I mean We win. So if we are dumber then cow shit..how come we just made you surender..BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIATCH:thumb:

Duck Dog
03-22-2010, 09:15 AM
:thumb:

Yes.. I win. ..I mean We win. So if we are dumber then cow shit..how come we just made you surender..BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIATCH:thumb:

I'm not sure but I think even cow shit knows how to spell SURRENDER.

jjjayb
03-22-2010, 09:36 AM

You'd rather share it with racist democrats?

jjjayb
03-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Republicans dont deserve respect..they deserve a firing squad...

Too bad we're the ones with all the guns dumbass. :D

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 10:24 AM
So long, Haiti has plenty of open space for you now.

Mr. Plow
03-22-2010, 10:27 AM
Food stamps = calling someone racist

Gotcha.

fan4ever
03-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Dottefan; the only member of ChiefsPlanet who can form his own circ and jerk.

fan4ever
03-22-2010, 10:34 AM
...with hatefull , racist, bastards known as dottefan...

That's more like it.

morphius
03-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Well, I guess this guy is easily amused with himself.

Anyone who thinks they "win" by being ignored is the same type of person that stands in a room laughing at their own jokes while everyone else just looks on shaking their head.

I guess you could try to take a real stand and stop doing business with any company that gives money to the Republican party, and maybe even refuse medical treatment from anyone who is a Republican. I mean if you feel this strongly about it, surely that wouldn't be too much to ask of you.

CoMoChief
03-22-2010, 11:26 AM

No offense, but blacks are some of the most racist people on the planet.

kcfanXIII
03-22-2010, 01:16 PM
dottefan's original post was twice as long, but he edited out the "younowutimsayin" that got inserted every third or fourth word.

banyon
03-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Let this thread be a lesson to those of you who don't understand or acknowledge that there are reasonable people on the opposite side of the spectrum from you who are capable of rational discussion.

Political disagreement does not make someone dumb. Being dumb makes someone dumb.

Bwana
03-22-2010, 03:08 PM

Suuuuuuuure you do. ROFL

King_Chief_Fan
03-22-2010, 03:19 PM

I bet you don't.....all I have to do is read a few of your ignorant posts.

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Let this thread be a lesson to those of you who don't understand or acknowledge that there are reasonable people on the opposite side of the spectrum from you who are capable of rational discussion...

I'll acknowledge that it's theoretically possible, but I don't have a calculator powerful enough to figure the odds.

:D

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 03:26 PM
:thumb:

I have no idea what this thing is for: :dom:

What the heck. I don't know when I'll get another opportunity.

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 04:32 PM
CALL THE AMBERLAMPS! CALL THE AMBERLAMPS

Ebolapox
03-22-2010, 04:46 PM
really? REALLY?

NewChief
03-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Oh look. The Left has it's own version of SHITSPRAYER!

CoMoChief
03-22-2010, 04:57 PM
PAZZ DAT BEEL!!! PAZZ DAT BEEL!!! PAZZ DAT BEEL!!!!!

googlegoogle
03-22-2010, 07:27 PM

This can be done. Red state ,blue state division. Each with own gov tax contribution on usage.

Of course this will never happen because democrats know the inventors and business owners don't want collectivism.

Saul Good
03-22-2010, 07:31 PM

You're not black.

NewChief
03-22-2010, 07:37 PM
This can be done. Red state ,blue state division. Each with own gov tax contribution on usage.

Of course this will never happen because democrats know the inventors and business owners don't want collectivism.

ROFL.
http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2004/09/red_states_feed.html

Yeah. Those Red States are real money makers and the Blue States are just sucking off their teats.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:15 PM
No offense, but blacks are some of the most racist people on the planet.

Bingo...I knew one of you had to say it....but hey...400 years of oppression will make you a little angry.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:16 PM

REtard..most of the Blue states are the money makers..the Red states are leaching off of America.

Hog Farmer
03-22-2010, 09:30 PM
Bingo...I knew one of you had to say it....but hey...400 years of oppression will make you a little angry.

You're a fucking moron ! It's people like you spewing that shit that keeps you down.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:31 PM
You're a ****ing moron ! It's people like you spewing that **** that keeps you down.

Shut up stupid...you know nothing about US. We are many..we are Dottefan..you are a pig lover..we hate you..

.just kidding..Can we gang bang my sister and my Mom now, they likes in when I PIHB?

Hog Farmer
03-22-2010, 09:38 PM
You don't like pork. Yep ,you ain't black.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:45 PM
You don't like pork. Yep ,you ain't black.

WE want to gang bang my sister..now piggy style.:cuss:

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Let this thread be a lesson to those of you who don't understand or acknowledge that there are reasonable people on the opposite side of the spectrum from you who are capable of rational discussion.

Political disagreement does not make someone dumb. Being dumb makes someone dumb.

and a painful lesson at that..Link?

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Bingo...I knew one of you had to say it....but hey...20 years of welfare will make you a little lazy.

this and that.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:04 PM
this and that.

Your from Iowa..cool..you must really know how to party...and **** cows.

Oh..

Most of , if not all the garbage that we post is only to amuse us. We don’t actually believe in it. We do it simply to screw with the old people in the DC lounge.

It is also a great way to take people off the topic. We can literally control what’s posted in the DC forum by hitting up every thread, and watching as the sharks attack. This way, when they attack US, were taking away from the actual content of the thread..guerilla war fare ....hell yeah..lol.

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 10:22 PM
Your from Iowa..cool..you must really know how to party...and **** cows.

I haven't f'd a cow since your mothers went back to the pen.

I think this is about the speed of your IQ.

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 10:23 PM
You're.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:29 PM
You're.

lol..but your from

IOWA...

googlegoogle
03-22-2010, 10:30 PM
ROFL.

Yeah. Those Red States are real money makers and the Blue States are just sucking off their teats.

Any trouble with math in your life?

Have you calculated the entire GDP of the Red states? Maybe if you did you would see that N.Dakota isn't accurate representation. Texas is not far off from California in GDP and exceeds NY i think.

googlegoogle
03-22-2010, 10:35 PM
REtard..most of the Blue states are the money makers..the Red states are leaching off of America.

LOL. Give you props for trying. California is dying. People are leaving it and NY.
Red states would do fine without the gov. Could Blue states? Washington DC would die without our taxes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.nctimes.com/news/national/article_fe4108c4-803d-5e07-9d60-e833f2f70ea1.html

Most states pay less in taxes than they receive in federal spending

Story (http://www.nctimes.com/news/national/article_fe4108c4-803d-5e07-9d60-e833f2f70ea1.html?mode=story)
Discussion (http://www.nctimes.com/news/national/article_fe4108c4-803d-5e07-9d60-e833f2f70ea1.html?mode=comments)

By: STEPHEN OHLEMACHER - Associated Press | Posted: October 10, 2007 12:00 am | No Comments Posted (http://www.nctimes.com/news/national/article_fe4108c4-803d-5e07-9d60-e833f2f70ea1.html?mode=comments) | Print (http://www.nctimes.com/news/national/article_fe4108c4-803d-5e07-9d60-e833f2f70ea1.html?print=1)
<dl id="story-font-size" class="moz-border"><dt>Font Size:</dt><dd>Default font size (http://www.nctimes.com/content/tncms/live/#)</dd><dd>Larger font size (http://www.nctimes.com/content/tncms/live/#)</dd></dl> <!--http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/global/resources/images/160_600.gif
--> WASHINGTON - The federal government's system of taxing and spending works out well for people in states like New Mexico, Mississippi and West Virginia.
Not so well for those in Delaware, Minnesota and New Jersey.
New Mexico received $3.10 in federal spending for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2005 - more than any other state - according to an Associated Press analysis of new federal data.
Delaware fared the worst, receiving just 42 cents for every tax dollar sent to Washington. It was followed closely by Minnesota, which got 46 cents, and New Jersey, 57 cents.
In all, 30 states and the District of Columbia received more money from the federal government than they paid in federal taxes.
No wonder there's a federal budget deficit.
"I don't get all worked up that Minnesota only gets 46 cents back. I get worked up about the lack of accountability," said Lynn Reed, executive director of the Minnesota Taxpayers Association, which advocates for a more transparent tax system.
"You could write into law that every state should get at least 80 cents back, but that's dumb," he said. "It's inefficient."
The Census Bureau released its annual report on 2005 spending by the federal government Tuesday. It documents the geographic distribution of $2.3 trillion in government spending, including salaries, grants, military pay, government contracts and Social Security payments. It excludes interest on the national debt, overseas spending and the classified budgets of intelligence agencies.
The AP compared the census data to previously released IRS figures for 2005 federal tax collections. The IRS data includes individual, corporate and excise taxes.
The analysis shows that wealthy states pay more than poor ones, blue states subsidize red states, and states with powerful politicians on key House and Senate committees fare well in federal spending.
High-income states like New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts paid more in taxes than they received in federal spending, while low-income states like Mississippi, West Virginia and Alabama got a much higher return for their tax dollars.
The exceptions were Alaska, Hawaii, Virginia and Maryland - high-income states that also received high levels of government spending.
Scott Hodge, president of the Tax Foundation, a Washington research group, said the numbers represent a massive redistribution of the nation's wealth.
"I don't think the tax code should be used to redistribute wealth around the country," Hodge said. "It should simply be a tool to pay for government programs."
Why not redistribute wealth? asked James Horney, director of federal fiscal policy at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a Washington think tank.
"I think it is appropriate for people doing well to pay a higher share of their income (in taxes) than those at the bottom," Horney said.
Among the other findings:
-Nearly half of all federal spending went for Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, a percentage that is likely to increase as Baby Boomers near retirement age.
-Taxpayers in the District of Columbia paid the most federal taxes per person ($31,250), and received the most federal spending per person ($65,044). However, federal spending for Washington is inflated because many federal employees who work in the city live in Virginia or Maryland. The census counts federal salaries where they are paid, not where those receiving them live.
-Among the states, Delaware paid the most federal taxes per person, at $15,714. Alaska received the most federal spending per person, at $13,916.
-West Virginia paid the least in taxes, at $3,015 per person. The national average was $7,652 per person.
-Nevada received the least amount of federal spending per person, at $5,840. The national average was $7,706.
On The Net:
Census Bureau's Consolidated Federal Funds Report: http://www.census.gov/prod/2007pubs/cffr-05.pdf
IRS tax statistics: http://www.irs.gov/taxstats/compliancestats/article/0,,id97168,00.html

googlegoogle
03-22-2010, 10:43 PM
ROFL.

I loved this reply to dummycrat propaganda. it's in the link that i just posted previously.

This so-called 'study' is utter nonsense. While the raw numbers may be correct, it really shows nothing.
I grew up in the North Dakota and my parents still live there. I will give you the 5 main reasons that state tops the list:
1) It has two major air force bases in a state with only 600,000 people.
2) Like all western states, it has a lot of land owned by the federal government under conservation (opposed by many residents), in American Indian reservations, and in national parks.
3) It is highly rural, therefore highways (which benefit the transport of goods across the country) cost a lot more money per person as compared to states like New York.
4) It is a farm state that receives a lot of farm aid, which is probably the only major legitimate issue from this 'study'.
5) It's population is elderly as all its young people leave for more urban areas. Therefore a higher percentage are on Medicare & SS.
Bottom line, the bases would exist somewhere anyway. The roads are mostly necessary to allow easy transport across the US. The federal lands stuff is pushed by environmentalists and is actually opposed by the majority of the residents since it effectively eliminates a lot of growth possibilities. The average age of the state is no different in other retirement areas like Florida or Arizona. The farm subsidies are the only real unique federal government largesse to the state.

T-post Tom
03-23-2010, 04:58 AM
I love lamp.