PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Need some help from the Planet

Crashride
03-22-2010, 09:20 AM
So I have this "dress up as a made up superhero party" to attend, and I have NO IDEA what to go as. I wanna steal the show so I dont care how insane it is, I know you guys will come through!

kaplin42
03-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Orgazmo (http://www.imdb.com/media/rm107323136/tt0124819)

Jewish Rabbi
03-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Pieman

http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/761-pieman-and-bartman.jpg

DMAC
03-22-2010, 09:31 AM
http://top10kid.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/handiman.jpeg

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 09:37 AM
I think you should make a cape and mask out of ShamWOWs.

In marker on the cape, put a lightening bolt through your new hero name....

SHAMcrashride!

blaise
03-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Super Walmart

Crush
Mr. Fiber

You are fighting crime with... the power of fiber.

Crush
Mr. Moon

You are fighting crime with... the power of the moon.

blaise
03-22-2010, 09:44 AM
Superintendant Chalmers.

Hydrae
03-22-2010, 09:45 AM
First Down Elvis

Oh, wait, that has been done before.

DMAC
03-22-2010, 09:47 AM
The Incredible Aids Tree

tyton75
03-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Valtrex Man

DBOSHO
03-22-2010, 10:01 AM
lift weights from now until the party then paint yourself green

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 10:03 AM
The Flash.

Clad only in a raincoat, The Flash stops crime by repulsing and revolting criminals via visual imagery.

Crush
03-22-2010, 10:13 AM
Mr. IBS

You are fighting crime with... the power of irritable bowel syndrome.

morphius
03-22-2010, 10:15 AM
Cock Knocker?

(well, he is a villain, so eh...)

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 10:15 AM
Super Walmart

I love this idea.

Use their yellow smiley and your slogan can be "rolling back the crimeses"

ArrowheadHawk
03-22-2010, 10:17 AM
The Antifreeze King

Crashride
03-22-2010, 10:18 AM
The Flash.

Clad only in a raincoat, The Flash stops crime by repulsing and revolting criminals via visual imagery.

Suprisingly someone is doing that already. My roomate is going as zombie superman in a wheelchair.

Iowanian
Go as a Villain...."The Brown Noise"

2nd cousin to the Green Lantern.

Molitoth
Be a Ninja Turtle.

Crush
03-22-2010, 10:30 AM
In all seriousness, the Super Walmart idea is your best bet.

JD10367
03-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Given your location, dress up so that you look like a giant tw*t and go as Mons Venus. :D Your head can be the clit, and the rest could be some layers of long coats and stuff, buttoned at the top and bottom for the proper "sick Joker smile" effect.

Planetman
03-22-2010, 12:05 PM
I'd loan you my other cape but it's at the dry cleaners.

Sofa King
03-22-2010, 12:15 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Naz14/ReallyReallyBigMan.png

http://rachelkern.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/ambiguously_gay_duo_5_1.jpg

powdered toast man

http://pulp.orangephotography.com/blog/archives/assets/2007/11/LEOPOWEREDTOASTMAN.jpg

those all exist, so i doubt you want those... but they're pretty random..

or you could go as King Carl. With the super-human ability to crush the souls of 100's of thousands of chiefs fans with a single draft pick or free agency signing...

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 12:20 PM
I think you should go as
ObamaHood.

You steal from the working to give to the poor.

Bugeater
03-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Pieman

http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/761-pieman-and-bartman.jpg
WIN!

Crashride
03-22-2010, 12:26 PM
I should go as midnight vulture. But no one will know what I am.

CrazyPhuD
03-22-2010, 01:37 PM
Or as relavent Pop culture. Captain Healthcare

CrazyPhuD
03-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Or Chris Hanson

CrazyPhuD
03-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Or

One Hit wonder man
80s Man
Hobo Man
White Trash Man
Zombie Micheal Jackson
Super Tiger (complete with hooker entourage)
Fred Phelps with a God Hates Super Heroes.

CrazyPhuD
03-22-2010, 01:45 PM
OH wait youre in Tampa...what was I thinking...easy one....

Tim Tebow

Reaper16
03-22-2010, 01:46 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vmDbBRT3rxM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vmDbBRT3rxM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Go as "The Opener". With hands that are sticky rubber disks, The Opener travels the upper midwest opening jars for those who cannot do so.

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Oh. Oh! I've got it!

"The Second Guesser." The Second Guesser shows up at the scenes of terrible tragedies and comments on how they could have been averted, thereby POTENTIALLY PREVENTING THEM FROM BEING REPEATED IN THE FUTURE.

Example: the cops are on a murder scene when The Second Guesser arrives.

Cop: Looks like someone shot 12 people in cold blood.

Second Guesser: That one over there - the guy with his head blown off. It looks like he could have possibly escaped by jumping out the window.

Cop: We're on the 12th floor.

Second Guesser (looking out window): But there's an awning down there for a hotel. I bet if he had landed on that, he would have survived. Probably broken a few bones, but he'd be alive.

Cop: Well...sure. Maybe.

Second Guesser: And these eight people...where was the shooter standing?

Cop: Over there near the door.

Second Guesser: If they had all charged him as soon as he raised the gun, he probably wouldn't have killed more than three or four of them. Like, if they had immediately jumped up and charged en masse.

kysirsoze
03-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Oh. Oh! I've got it!

"The Second Guesser." The Second Guesser shows up at the scenes of terrible tragedies and comments on how they could have been averted, thereby POTENTIALLY PREVENTING THEM FROM BEING REPEATED IN THE FUTURE.

Second Guesser: That one over there - the guy with his head blown off. It looks like he could have possibly escaped by jumping out the window.

Second Guesser (looking out window): But there's an awning down there for a hotel. I bet if he had landed on that, he would have survived. Probably broken a few bones, but he'd be alife.

Second Guesser: If they had all charged him as soon as he raised the gun, he probably wouldn't have killed more than three or four of them. Like, if they had immediately jumped up and charged en masse.

If it was my party and you showed up in this costume, you would win hands down. As it is, the Walmart one probably has the widest appeal. I don't know if the world is ready for the Second-Guesser.

Otter
03-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Oh. Oh! I've got it!

Second Guesser (looking out window): But there's an awning down there for a hotel. I bet if he had landed on that, he would have survived. Probably broken a few bones, but he'd be alive.

I like it a lot but can I throw "Hindsight Man" onto the table.

Is there an air of irony to this post?

FAX
03-22-2010, 02:49 PM
I like Super Walmart and Second Guesser, Mr. Crashride. In fact all these guys seem pretty powerful and could probably fight crime darn well.

I've always been partial to guys like "Captain Colostomy" because he can rip the asshole right the hell off an evil doer. And, of course, "Zit From Buttockia"'s amazing ability to pop himself and cover his enemies with festering goo is pretty badass, as well.

FAX

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Have you considered Projectile Vomitman? He stops crime by incapacitating everyone in the vicinity as they retch at the astounding volume, acridity, and stench of his enormous targeted streams of vomit. (He can also go with an area coverage if targeting isn't appropriate to the situation.)

The nice part about this is that your costume need only consist of eating a lot of appetizers and drinking syrup of ipecac.

Goldmember
03-22-2010, 02:57 PM
FartMan - I made a replica of this and won best costume

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S3Zq2HzJH6s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S3Zq2HzJH6s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

FAX
03-22-2010, 02:57 PM
Projectile Vomitman is okay, I guess. But, if you're looking for someone who can cover multiple evildoers in wretched, disgusting, immobilizing guck, no one is better than Zit From Buttockia.

FAX

FAX
03-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Although small in stature, Dust Mite plays big havoc in the world of crime. It's pretty darn difficult to pull of the big job when you're sneezing non-stop.

FAX

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Oh. Oh! I've got it!

As soon as I read the OP I knew you were going to win this game.

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Projectile Vomitman is okay, I guess. But, if you're looking for someone who can cover multiple evildoers in wretched, disgusting, immobilizing guck, no one is better than Zit From Buttockia.

FAX

I would give Zit From Buttockia credit for his unique blackhead armor-piercing projectiles, but I'm not convinced that his basic weapon is better than Projectile Vomitman's. Seriously, people who get drenched in vomit tend to stay where they're at, and they then amplify the effect with their own vomiting. So Projectile Vomitman's greatest power is to use villains' own stomachs against them.

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 03:06 PM
As soon as I read the OP I knew you were going to win this game.

The more I think about it, I think there's a novel here.

FAX
03-22-2010, 03:14 PM
I would give Zit From Buttockia credit for his unique blackhead armor-piercing projectiles, but I'm not convinced that his basic weapon is better than Projectile Vomitman's. Seriously, people who get drenched in vomit tend to stay where they're at, and they then amplify the effect with their own vomiting. So Projectile Vomitman's greatest power is to use villains' own stomachs against them.

Don't be so sure, Mr. Rain Man. When evildoers find themselves immersed in Zit From Buttockia's Spew Of Suffering, there will be vomiting - make no mistake.

And, criminals aren't just incapacitated, they're temporarily poisoned unless or until they receive the antidote from Benzoyl Peroxide Girl. Plus, no bad guys who have recently experienced the ire of Zit From Buttockia are going to be going out in public anytime soon. One shower after an encounter with Projectile Vomitman and they're back in business.

FAX

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Don't be so sure, Mr. Rain Man. When evildoers find themselves immersed in Zit From Buttockia's Spew Of Suffering, there will be vomiting - make no mistake.

And, criminals aren't just incapacitated, they're temporarily poisoned unless or until they receive the antidote from Benzoyl Peroxide Girl. Plus, no bad guys who have recently experienced the ire of Zit From Buttockia are going to be going out in public anytime soon. One shower after an encounter with Projectile Vomitman and they're back in business.

FAX

Admittedly, Zit from Buttockia may be a better fit to save prom night criminals, but a single encounter with Projectile Vomitman, and the criminals can never rob an Indian restaurant for the rest of their life. I'm not sure that Zit from Buttockia will have an impact on criminals past their teens.

FAX
03-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Admittedly, Zit from Buttockia may be a better fit to save prom night criminals, but a single encounter with Projectile Vomitman, and the criminals can never rob an Indian restaurant for the rest of their life. I'm not sure that Zit from Buttockia will have an impact on criminals past their teens.

I see you have a lot to learn. Interestingly, Zit From Buttockia can incapacitate any evildoer at any age, Mr. Rain Man. When Zit From Buttockia is on the scene, it's bad news for any criminal who wants to see past his nose. One day, you're planning the big heist and the next day you're unexpectedly sitting in the dark. I'll admit that Projectile Vomitman has terrific abilities, but they don't have the lasting effect of Zit From Buttockia's power. Especially when he is teamed up with Stye Boy.

FAX

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 03:47 PM
I see you have a lot to learn. Interestingly, Zit From Buttockia can incapacitate any evildoer at any age, Mr. Rain Man. When Zit From Buttockia is on the scene, it's bad news for any criminal who wants to see past his nose. One day, you're planning the big heist and the next day you're unexpectedly sitting in the dark. I'll admit that Projectile Vomitman has terrific abilities, but they don't have the lasting effect of Zit From Buttockia's power. Especially when he is teamed up with Stye Boy.

FAX

Stye Boy's ability to limit enemies' fields of vision is indeed impressive, but Projectile Vomitman's sidekick is also pretty powerful and has a very complementary skill. I'm sure you've heard of Montezumatron?

FAX
03-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Stye Boy's ability to limit enemies' fields of vision is indeed impressive, but Projectile Vomitman's sidekick is also pretty powerful and has a very complementary skill. I'm sure you've heard of Montezumatron?

Of course. Everybody has. And everybody knows he was killed by the Mylantans on Planet Maalox.

FAX

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Of course. Everybody has. And everybody knows he was killed by the Mylantans on Planet Maalox.

FAX

Really? I guess that would explain why Projectile Vomitman has been vulnerable on the flanks recently.

FAX
03-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Really? I guess that would explain why Projectile Vomitman has been vulnerable on the flanks recently.

It was a shame, really. Montezumatron was severely injured having stepped on a DramaMine, then the Mylantans overwhelmed him. He never got a shot off.

Meanwhile, I take it that you finally admit that, compared to Zit From Buttockia, Projectile Vomitman brings weak sauce?

FAX

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 04:39 PM
It was a shame, really. Montezumatron was severely injured having stepped on a DramaMine, then the Mylantans overwhelmed him. He never got a shot off.

Meanwhile, I take it that you finally admit that, compared to Zit From Buttockia, Projectile Vomitman brings weak sauce?

FAX

Only based on the self-esteem damage. And I'm not really sure that he brings as much social value as The Opener, whom I mentioned earlier.

Chiefnj2
03-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Thuper Simmons. Richard Simmons' gayer brother. All you need is a red fro, red jeweled vest-shirt and tight striped shorts and you are set. You probably have those things laying around the house anyway.

Quesadilla Joe
03-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Go as King Neckbeard

Iowanian
03-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Get a white moses beard and a blue "I AM BAMF" Tshirt...

Braincase
03-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Commander PEBKAC... capable of crashing any operating system in spite of the most extensive idiot-proofing measures.

bevischief
03-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Captain Planet.

bevischief
03-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Red Darth Vader.

bevischief
03-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Birthday suit...

Rain Man
03-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Have you considered going as The Incredible Corporate Lawyer? He thwarts supervillains by infiltrating the ranks of their corporate attorney departments, and then stops their villainous plans via concerns about litigation.

"Dr. Doom, you're welcome to build that underwater lair if you want. It's your call. But recognize that if we don't have an environmental impact statement in place, including archaeological findings, we can get shut down by the Feds on the first day."

"You're going to fire that gigantic laser at the space shuttle? Have you thought about collateral damage to other satellites? Because you don't want to make Motorola mad. Trust me. I was involved in that whole Razr lawsuit."

"I'm not sure you can have those henchmen working over 40 hours if you don't give them another 15-minute break. And where's their access to water out there in the jungle?"

Crashride
03-23-2010, 07:44 AM
I actually leaning towards super walmart. Hell be from chiefs planet lol. Im trying to incorporate their whole falling low prices pitch. Maybe some nerf balls I can throw up in the air and hit people with or something. "Dude what the hell hit me?" ... "oh its just falling prices"

Rain Man
03-23-2010, 08:47 AM
The Incredible Corporate Lawyer would be more scary, but it's your call.

I like the falling prices schtick. I was going to suggest going with Super Target instead, just because there's nothing better than a superhero with a big target on his chest, but the falling prices thing is good.

Goldmember
03-23-2010, 09:05 AM
I actually leaning towards super walmart. Hell be from chiefs planet lol. Im trying to incorporate their whole falling low prices pitch. Maybe some nerf balls I can throw up in the air and hit people with or something. "Dude what the hell hit me?" ... "oh its just falling prices"

Take a microphone and periodically announce that all black people must leave the party.

MoreLemonPledge
03-23-2010, 09:12 AM
Quail Man

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/grachioppi/image_2_quailman.jpg

Crashride
03-23-2010, 09:13 AM
Take a microphone and periodically announce that all black people must leave the party.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL :clap:

acesn8s
03-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Hemp Knight

SDChiefs
03-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Blankman