PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the war. Fuck the norm.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 08:36 PM
Dottefan is on a mission.

Rep to the first person who names the song and the band.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Yes...Yes..We are on a mission to destroy the DC lounge ...lol...

Most of , if not all the garbage that we post is only to amuse us. We don’t actually believe in it. We do it simply to screw with the old people in the DC lounge.

It is also a great way to take people off the topic. We can literally control what’s posted in the DC forum by hitting up every thread, and watching as the sharks attack. This way, when they attack US, were taking away from the actually content of the thread..guerilla war fare hell yeah..lol.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 08:42 PM
LMAO Everytime you say we, I think of this guy:

http://sportjunkey.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/smeagol-bust_l-01.jpg

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Yes...Yes..We are on a mission to destroy the DC lounge ...lol...

Most of , if not all the garbage that we post is only to amuse us. We donít actually believe in it. We do it simply to screw with the old people in the DC lounge.

It is also a great way to take people off the topic. We can literally control whatís posted in the DC forum by hitting up every thread, and watching as the sharks attack. This way we they attack US, taking away from the actually content of the thread...guerilla war fare hell yeah..lol.

Do you need a hug?

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 08:43 PM
LMAO Everytime you say we, I think of this guy:

http://sportjunkey.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/smeagol-bust_l-01.jpg

WE would never behave this way in the Lounge. The DC forum is simply a way to mess with people. Its fun to watch them get so mad...ROFLROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 08:49 PM
WE would never behave this way in the Lounge. The DC forum is simply a way to mess with people. Its fun to watch them get so mad...ROFLROFL

I find it all amusing as well. Hence, I created this nonsense "Lounge" type thread here in DC. May it be a repository for you.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 08:53 PM
I find it all amusing as well. Hence, I created this nonsense "Lounge" type thread here in DC. May it be a repository for you.

We thank you good sir....and may the schwartz be with you. :D

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Dottefan Rebellion. Rage Against the GOP.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:23 PM

No sir. If this was mostly Dems, we would be pro Republican..its just a matter of pissing of the majority..its just gives us the giggles..:D

Reaper16
03-22-2010, 09:24 PM
"Township Rebellion" -- Rage Against the Machine. (CB had it soooo close).

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Hells yeah..love some rage. One of us went to go see them live waaaay back in the day

Ebolapox
03-22-2010, 09:32 PM
yeah, reaper got it right. one of my top ten fave rage songs (dammit, the dude who has the rage signature didn't get the rep)

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 09:33 PM
"Township Rebellion" -- Rage Against the Machine. (CB had it soooo close).

I'm impressed a man of his age and ideals knew the song. I've always liked that guy, and now you know why.

Ebolapox
03-22-2010, 09:34 PM
love the opening lines and zack's delivery (it's awesome live)--rebel, rebel and yell

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 10:00 PM
I'm impressed a man of his age and ideals knew the song. I've always liked that guy, and now you know why.

My taste in music pushes my wife right over the edge.

Then again, the contemporary Christian stuff that she likes makes me want to drink holy antifreeze.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 08:49 AM

Perfect. ROFL