PDA

View Full Version : Religion UNBAN SHTSPRAYER NOW DAMNIT!!

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Wheres that quote from Ben Hur where he says ''one day a cry of freedom will ring out''?

Lemme go find it

ROFL

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:18 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LlzfqVtmxVA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LlzfqVtmxVA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

dirk digler
03-22-2010, 10:18 PM
I thought he was here using a different username? Did he get banned again?

blaise
03-22-2010, 10:19 PM
He still posts here I think, under a different name. orange told me what it was but I don't remember.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:20 PM
lol

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:21 PM
I thought he was here using a different username? Did he get banned again?

Hate keeps a man alive. and theres nothing like the original ;)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A3f2Ch04hXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A3f2Ch04hXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Mr. Flopnuts
03-22-2010, 10:22 PM
They can take our women and children!!!!! But they can't have our SHTSPRYR!!!!!

ClevelandBronco
03-22-2010, 10:23 PM
I tell you guys what. If it turns out that Dottefan is actually a SHTSPRAYER alt it's the greatest gag ever pulled here.

blaise
03-22-2010, 10:24 PM
I tell you guys what. If it turns out that Dottefan is actually a SHTSPRAYER alt it's the greatest gag ever pulled here.

That thought crossed my mind.

Bill Parcells
They can take our women and children!!!!! But they can't have our SHTSPRYR!!!!!

Thats braveheart!

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts

LMAO I keep catching the "we" reference. Maybe it's a white bigot and a black bigot who have combined forces!!!

dirk digler

That actually crossed my mind yesterday.

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:25 PM

SHTSPRAYER is in everybody's minds

ROFL

Dottefan
lol

Reaper16
I don't know why people keep saying that. That thread last summer in the Lounge about DJ Jazzy Jeff getting his set at KC Power & Light District cut off shows Dottefan as someone with clear knowledge of inner Kansas City that SHT wouldn't have.

dirk digler
03-22-2010, 10:29 PM
I don't know why people keep saying that. That thread last summer in the Lounge about DJ Jazzy Jeff getting his set at KC Power & Light District cut off shows Dottefan as someone with clear knowledge of inner Kansas City that SHT wouldn't have.

Oh that was him? I never noticed him before until he started trolling over here in DC

blaise
03-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Oh that was him? I never noticed him before until he started trolling over here in DC

Yes, he posted in all caps back then, all the time.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Yes, he posted in all caps back then, all the time.

You`re failing..again.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:33 PM

So only black people know about the inner city life? Funny. I have white and hispanic family that lives in the inner city...hummmm..I guess then only white folks must know about the burbs then?

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 10:35 PM
What did shtsprayer do this time?

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:36 PM
What did shtsprayer do this time?

I thought you had the grocery list in your back pocket..lol..or was it Frazod? so many I cant remember.

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 10:38 PM
So only black people know about the inner city life? Funny. I have white and hispanic family that lives in the inner city...hummmm..I guess then only white folks must know about the burbs then?Fuckin A, You want the full monty, Applebee's, PTA, little league baseball you gots to watch at least 4 episodes of Dancing with the stars and Desperate housewives each.

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 10:39 PM
I thought you had the grocery list in your back pocket..lol..or was it Frazod? so many I cant remember.sorry not me. I bitched about the tone and the way be in here related and shts prayer was a major reason for the downturn but he multiple bannings have nothing to do with me.

dirk digler
03-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Isn't his new name the Mad Crapper? I also thought it was E Norma something as well. He has had so many I lose track.

blaise
03-22-2010, 10:40 PM
sorry not me. I bitched about the tone and the way be in here related and shts prayer was a major reason for the downturn but he multiple bannings have nothing to do with me.

You okay?

Frazod
03-22-2010, 10:40 PM
I thought you had the grocery list in your back pocket..lol..or was it Frazod? so many I cant remember.

What I am being blamed for now? :D

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:41 PM
****in A, You want the full monty, Applebee's, PTA, little league baseball you gots to watch at least 4 episodes of Dancing with the stars and Desperate housewives each.

damn....well..I am getting married..and I do live in the Burbs..so sign me up

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:42 PM
What I am being blamed for now? :D

ROFL

Oh shit...lmao..read the board dude..anarchy is going on LMAO

Bill Parcells
03-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Isn't his new name the Mad Crapper? I also thought it was E Norma something as well. He has had so many I lose track.

e normas tits? yeah, I havent seen that one lately..lol

Frazod
03-22-2010, 10:44 PM
ROFL

Oh shit...lmao..read the board dude..anarchy is going on LMAO

I was playing Dragon Age. The only group I've fucked with tonight are dark spawn.

P.S. Those are bad guys in the game, not black people. :spock:

BigRedChief
03-22-2010, 10:45 PM
damn....well..I am getting married..and I do live in the Burbs..so sign me upBetter think twice about it, those Dancing with the Stars shows can be real painful at times.

Dottefan
03-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Better think twice about it, those Dancing with the Stars shows can be real painful at times.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..all my girl likes to watch now is the WE channel and TLC..Wedding shows and Decorating shows..lol..oh man...now your telling me I might have to watch Dancing with the Stars...shoot me ..now..please.

Reaper16
03-22-2010, 11:37 PM
So only black people know about the inner city life? Funny. I have white and hispanic family that lives in the inner city...hummmm..I guess then only white folks must know about the burbs then?
Don't play it like that. I'm defending you against accusations that you're an alt account of a particular poster who lives in Jersey (SHTSPRAYER). I know for a fact that such accusations are false because of posts in the past where you've talked about specific neighborhoods, specific places, that SHT wouldn't know about. I remember posts from [one of] you like this one: Matter of fact, I want to play net thug with you.........give me street you grew up on? give me a school you went to? how old are you? the Dotte is a small place homie...people know people,that is not a threat ,it just means that the people who are full of shit, can easily get caught up. Me....shit I grew up on 22nd and the Q, I spent allot of time in the the gardens, silver city, the manor, From the double nickel down to 1st st. From the AGT to the North side..I have homies all over the Dotte...you know why? not because I am gangster , but because I am respected. Because I am a stand up dude.Because I treat everyone with respect. You dont know shit bro.. and that invitation is real..but you wont take me up on it, I know your type. I KNOW that SHT wouldn't know shit about the Dotte. I've heard multiple people express that they think you could be SHT and I've got your back, that's all.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 07:44 AM

Yes, I agree. Dottefan is definitely a Kansas Citian. In fact, I'm pretty sure the "dotte" part is a reference to Wyandotte County where, iirc, he grew up before moving to his current location.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Wheres that quote from Ben Hur where he says ''one day a cry of freedom will ring out''?

Lemme go find it

ROFL

Is SHTSPRAYER banned right now (or alternatively is he on universal ignore)? He was last posting as The Mad Crapper, I think, but I haven't seen a post in the last several days. It would be pretty disappointing if a mod put him on universal ignore, IMO. In fact, I think Norman Einstein (aka Tom Cash) ought to be let off of UI.

BigRedChief
03-23-2010, 07:49 AM
Is SHTSPRAYER banned right now (or alternatively is he on universal ignore)? He was last posting as The Mad Crapper, I think, but I haven't seen a post in the last several days. It would be pretty disappointing if a mod put him on universal ignore, IMO. In fact, I think Norman Einstein (aka - ahem, shut your mouth -) ought to be let off of UI.What happened to him?

dirk digler
03-23-2010, 07:53 AM
Is SHTSPRAYER banned right now (or alternatively is he on universal ignore)? He was last posting as The Mad Crapper, I think, but I haven't seen a post in the last several days. It would be pretty disappointing if a mod put him on universal ignore, IMO. In fact, I think Norman Einstein (aka - ahem, shut your mouth -) ought to be let off of UI.

Tom is on UI? LMAO That is cool and he is right back where he belongs. I don't think shts is banned he just hasn't been on in about a week.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 07:55 AM

LMAO @ how defensive you are about your skin color. None of us care about your skin color, friend. Your posts are all that matter here.

Brock
03-23-2010, 07:56 AM
I'm okay with it if he's banned.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 08:00 AM
What happened to him?

Norman Einstein was going back and forth with Jenson71 in a thread like he sometimes does and someone decided to put him on UI. I don't really think he did much of anything to deserve it, but I might not have the full picture.

BigRedChief
03-23-2010, 09:01 AM
LMAO @ how defensive you are about your skin color. None of us care about your skin color, friend. Your posts are all that matter here.On this we agree.....now pardon me, I have to go take a shower.:rolleyes:

The Mad Crapper
03-23-2010, 09:13 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Msnt4lLm-g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Msnt4lLm-g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

banyon
03-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Is SHTSPRAYER banned right now (or alternatively is he on universal ignore)? He was last posting as The Mad Crapper, I think, but I haven't seen a post in the last several days. It would be pretty disappointing if a mod put him on universal ignore, IMO. In fact, I think Norman Einstein (aka - ahem, shut your mouth -) ought to be let off of UI.

Really? I haven't responded to him in weeks and here's all the neg reps i have gotten out of the blue:

Republican Part 4 03-22-2010 06:36 PM Norman Einstein Well boy, it's surely not you as one of the reasonable people on either side. You are one sick motter fawker.

Yikes. Can't say I... 03-17-2010 05:24 PM Norman Einstein What has practical reality have to do with you working at Dairy Queen?

Economy grows at best... 03-17-2010 05:20 PM Norman Einstein Who really cares about your porfolio? I'll take some french fries with that.

Textbooks, Texas, and... 03-15-2010 11:47 PM Norman Einstein right made up - . I bet you are a scream at DQ I'll have some fries with that. Grow up and get a real job

Textbooks, Texas, and... 03-15-2010 09:05 PM Norman Einstein Keep whining there banyon. It will be really funny when you find out you are full of shit. Your friend, Will

The "Coffee Party"... 03-15-2010 06:18 PM Norman Einstein What a fawking jerk

Seems he's still pretty embittered to me, no? :shrug:

patteeu
03-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Really? I haven't responded to him in weeks and here's all the neg reps i have gotten out of the blue:

Republican Part 4 03-22-2010 06:36 PM Norman Einstein Well boy, it's surely not you as one of the reasonable people on either side. You are one sick motter fawker.

Yikes. Can't say I... 03-17-2010 05:24 PM Norman Einstein What has practical reality have to do with you working at Dairy Queen?

Economy grows at best... 03-17-2010 05:20 PM Norman Einstein Who really cares about your porfolio? I'll take some french fries with that.

Textbooks, Texas, and... 03-15-2010 11:47 PM Norman Einstein right made up - . I bet you are a scream at DQ I'll have some fries with that. Grow up and get a real job

Textbooks, Texas, and... 03-15-2010 09:05 PM Norman Einstein Keep whining there banyon. It will be really funny when you find out you are full of shit. Your friend, Will

The "Coffee Party"... 03-15-2010 06:18 PM Norman Einstein What a fawking jerk

Seems he's still pretty embittered to me, no? :shrug:

He found out that people could still see his rep comments and so that's his only outlet right now.

banyon
03-23-2010, 09:40 AM
He found out that people could still see his rep comments and so that's his only outlet right now.

Yeah, look at how he has chosen to use it.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Norman Einstein was going back and forth with Jenson71 in a thread like he sometimes does and someone decided to put him on UI. I don't really think he did much of anything to deserve it, but I might not have the full picture.

Norman Einstein is Tom? Good to know. I had a little truce with him, but apparently he's renegged on his portion of it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Semilogical?ref=sgm

patteeu
03-23-2010, 09:53 AM
Norman Einstein is Tom? Good to know. I had a little truce with him, but apparently he's renegged on his portion of it.

He continues to deny that he's Tom. He calls himself Will. I don't believe him.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-23-2010, 09:55 AM

I see from his page that you're not the first one to call him out on that. I hope you're right though. I've honored that little truce with Tom, and would hate to have outed his facebook page incorrectly.

NewChief
03-23-2010, 10:02 AM

If he's not Tom Cash, it's amazing that there are two people who both wound up on Chiefsplanet who are identical in posting style and MO.

Brock
03-23-2010, 10:05 AM
You can read random selections of posts from any of his previous iterations and if you take the names off of them, it's obvious that the same person wrote them. Tom can't help being who he is.

Frazod
03-23-2010, 10:06 AM

I'm still not convinced of that. I know this Norman Einstein guy used to be CTTSC_LLR_Whatever, but he's given me grief about being in the Navy in the past, and unless he was doing it to deliberately hide his identity, that's something Tom wouldn't do.

I think they're just like-minded shitbags.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 10:07 AM
If he's not - ahem, shut your mouth -, it's amazing that there are two people who both wound up on Chiefsplanet who are identical in posting style and MO.

Yes. It would be kind of like that Jean-Claude Van Damme movie Double Impact.

http://www.qpratools.com/videos/(dvd)-double_impact-front.jpg

DaFace
03-23-2010, 10:12 AM

It's Tom. Or else someone who has posted from Tom's computer on at least one occasion. When bans don't work...

Brock
03-23-2010, 10:14 AM
It's Tom. Or else someone who has posted from Tom's computer on at least one occasion. When bans don't work...

ROFL Who called it first?

Dottefan
03-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Don't play it like that. I'm defending you against accusations that you're an alt account of a particular poster who lives in Jersey (SHTSPRAYER). I know for a fact that such accusations are false because of posts in the past where you've talked about specific neighborhoods, specific places, that SHT wouldn't know about. I remember posts from [one of] you like this one: I KNOW that SHT wouldn't know shit about the Dotte. I've heard multiple people express that they think you could be SHT and I've got your back, that's all.

Ok. I get what your saying.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 10:21 AM
Ok. I get what your saying.

I was defending your authenticity too. Do you get what I'm saying? :D

BigRedChief
03-23-2010, 10:47 AM

yeah I worked out a truce with him that I'd respond to his posts. he still deny's he's tom to me also.

Frazod
03-23-2010, 10:59 AM

Wow. I guess Tom's getting sneaky in his old age. I never would have thought he'd disrespect the Navy or hide behind a Marine emblem to establish a cover identity.

Bill Parcells
03-23-2010, 11:44 AM

I just saw a post from the mad crapper..lol...I only made this thread to shut up the '''oh you republicans can dish it out but cant take it'' liberals that were whining in the ban whats his face thread. that was fun last night ;)

RJ
03-23-2010, 12:17 PM
There's the difference between conservatives and liberals. If a liberal gets banned he just gives up and cries for the government. "Oh, I am helpless!! I can't fend for myself!! Please unban me and give me some cheese and free health care while I smoke crack and watch Oprah all day!!!".

Conservatives like Shtster and Tom, on the other hand, can unban themselves. They don't need the damn National Guard to get them out of trouble. All they need is a computer, a sharp knife, a loyal dog and a reasonably new 4WD vehicle.

F@cking whiney-assed liberals!

Brock
03-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Wow. I guess Tom's getting sneaky in his old age. I never would have thought he'd disrespect the Navy or hide behind a Marine emblem to establish a cover identity.

Never underestimate how important Chiefsplanet is to Tom. This is like his 14th time coming through.

patteeu
03-23-2010, 12:19 PM
There's the difference between conservatives and liberals. If a liberal gets banned he just gives up and cries for the government. "Oh, I am helpless!! I can't fend for myself!! Please unban me and give me some cheese and free health care while I smoke crack and watch Oprah all day!!!".

Conservatives like Shtster and Tom, on the other hand, can unban themselves. They don't need the damn National Guard to get them out of trouble. All they need is a computer, a sharp knife, a loyal dog and a reasonably new 4WD vehicle.

ROFL

Dottefan
03-23-2010, 05:17 PM
I pray to god every night that republicans and their famlies die.

NewChief
03-23-2010, 05:18 PM

:shake:

Bill Parcells
03-23-2010, 05:46 PM

Are you an a typical Obama fan? if so I'm happy about my decision making when it comes to politics.

ROFL

NewChief
03-23-2010, 06:14 PM
If he's not - ahem, shut your mouth -, it's amazing that there are two people who both wound up on Chiefsplanet who are identical in posting style and MO.

And he's a butthurt little bitch. ROFL

UNBAN SHTSPRAYER NOW... 03-23-2010 05:02 PM Norman Einstein What's amazing is that you are dumb enough to out someone for what I'm doing. You are a stupid fawk.

Yeah, Tom. I'm the stupid one, when your idiot ass keeps coming back here and getting outed within 10 posts as being a dupe of yourself. Holy shit, you're an idiot.

Duck Dog
03-23-2010, 09:10 PM
Don't play it like that. I'm defending you against accusations that you're an alt account of a particular poster who lives in Jersey (SHTSPRAYER). I know for a fact that such accusations are false because of posts in the past where you've talked about specific neighborhoods, specific places, that SHT wouldn't know about. I remember posts from [one of] you like this one: I KNOW that SHT wouldn't know shit about the Dotte. I've heard multiple people express that they think you could be SHT and I've got your back, that's all.

Dottefan is from Wyandotte? That explains a lot.

Duck Dog
03-23-2010, 09:11 PM

Funny, funny shit.

Thig Lyfe
03-23-2010, 11:17 PM

Dude, you're not supposed to say that part out loud.

Dottefan
03-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Dude, you're not supposed to say that part out loud.

:evil:...I`m sorry. Its all the hatefull, racist, political garbage that Repukes have done over the past year..they make US crazy.:thumb:

Dottefan
03-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Dottefan is from Wyandotte? That explains a lot.

Typical...racist bullshit. Just because I`m from a Black area..that explains alot?

Mr. Kotter
03-24-2010, 10:18 AM
This Mad Crapper clown is doin' his best impersonation.... so, I suspect he's back anyway. :hmmm:

patteeu
03-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Typical...racist bullshit. Just because I`m from a Black area..that explains alot?

:spock: Wyandotte isn't predominantly black.

48.1% Non-hispanic whites
26.3% black
21.7% Hispanic
1.8% Asian
0.6% Native American

patteeu
03-24-2010, 11:24 AM
This Mad Crapper clown is doin' his best impersonation.... so, I suspect he's back anyway. :hmmm:

Brilliant insight. Or at least it would have been if this point hadn't already been made several times in various locations, including this very thread.

Brock
03-24-2010, 11:50 AM

wyandotte isn't a "black area".

Baby Lee
03-24-2010, 11:54 AM
:spock: Wyandotte isn't predominantly black.

48.1% Non-hispanic whites
26.3% black
21.7% Hispanic
1.8% Asian
0.6% Native American
Dotte sees black folk and animals. Those 73.7% roaming around don't register to him.

Dottefan
03-24-2010, 12:31 PM
You know nothing...I know all...

Duck Dog
03-24-2010, 01:17 PM

Typical Wyandotte idiot. It's spelled 'a lot'. Two words dumbshit.

Duck Dog
03-24-2010, 01:19 PM
You know nothing...I know all...

I bet you live North of 87th st, don't ya.

patteeu
03-24-2010, 01:49 PM

Is that where all the smart Wyandotte people live?

Duck Dog
03-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Is that where all the smart Wyandotte people live?

It's where the uppity Wyondotte people upgraded to.

Dottefan
03-24-2010, 05:01 PM

ANY TIME YOUR PRETTY LITTLE ASS WANTS TO FIND OUT WHERE I STAY..ANY TIME...

patteeu
03-24-2010, 05:30 PM

I want to find out. What's your address? Can you post a google earth image of the top of your house?

Dottefan
03-24-2010, 06:22 PM
I want to find out. What's your address? Can you post a google earth image of the top of your house?

Oh no Mr republican, facist, hatefull, racist, fat old bastard Nazi....you first.

Duck Dog
03-24-2010, 06:28 PM

OK. Where is it?

Dottefan
03-24-2010, 06:32 PM
OK. Where is it?

You first ....me second.

Duck Dog
03-24-2010, 06:34 PM
You first ....me second.

I wasn't the one who made the offer, you were. So go ahead.

Saul Good
03-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Yes, I agree. Dottefan is definitely a Kansas Citian. In fact, I'm pretty sure the "dotte" part is a reference to Wyandotte County where, iirc, he grew up before moving to his current location.

You got it. He hightailed it out of the dotte as fast as his El Camino could carry him just as soon as he found a job at Rent-A-Center paying him double digits an hour. He hates white conservatives so much that he left Wyandotte to move to (the cheapest part of) Johnson County where he'd never have to see another conservative whitey again. It's just too bad he doesn't hate Muslims. He'd probably have moved to the Middle East.

Now his inferiority complex is driving him to the internet so that he can try to bait said whiteys into making racist comments. Amazingly, it hasn't worked. That's not because we aren't a bunch of racists, though. It's because we just won't admit to our hatred.

Dottefan
03-24-2010, 07:40 PM
You got it. He hightailed it out of the dotte as fast as his El Camino could carry him just as soon as he found a job at Rent-A-Center paying him double digits an hour. He hates white conservatives so much that he left Wyandotte to move to (the cheapest part of) Johnson County where he'd never have to see another conservative whitey again. It's just too bad he doesn't hate Muslims. He'd probably have moved to the Middle East.

Now his inferiority complex is driving him to the internet so that he can try to bait said whiteys into making racist comments. Amazingly, it hasn't worked. That's not because we aren't a bunch of racists, though. It's because we just won't admit to our hatred.

U SUCK AT THIS.

patteeu
03-25-2010, 01:30 AM

LMAO

Dottefan
03-25-2010, 07:49 AM
LMAO

I love the fact that most of you old white guys think that a young black man has no job...does not own a home..or have a college education..cant wait tell you die off...oh and I live in JO..I have a nice house off of 119th st..any time you guys want to visit let me know. Unlike most of you bitches on these site..I have no problem meeting up and debating in person..but you wont take me up on it..because you think just because I`m a young black male , that I might be violent..fuckin lames...any time you BOBS..any time...

blaise
03-25-2010, 07:55 AM
HI I'M DOOTEFAN MU BRANE IS MAKE FRIOM COW SHIT> I LIKE GUD FUD AND BRANE MADE IS COW SHIT!

Dottefan
03-25-2010, 07:57 AM
HI I'M DOOTEFAN MU BRANE IS MAKE FRIOM COW SHIT> I LIKE GUD FUD AND BRANE MADE IS COW SHIT!

FAIL...FAIL...AND....FAIL.

blaise
03-25-2010, 08:04 AM
FAIL...FAIL...AND....FAIL.

HI IOM DOTEFANE I FAIL 8 GRADE! I NEVER CAN FINISH TO KILLE A MOKINGBIRD! IT TOO HARD!

Dottefan
03-25-2010, 08:04 AM
HI IOM DOTEFANE I FAIL 8 GRADE! I NEVER CAN FINISH TO KILLE A MOKINGBIRD! IT TOO HARD!

FAIL..Let me show you how its done..K dummy

HI IM BLAISE..MY MOM FUCKED ME..IM SICK..I HAVE HERPES..MY MOM GAVE THEM TO ME..MY DAD MAKES ME SUCK HIS COCK..AND IM GROWN..I HAVE A DOG...HE LIKES ME..GIRLS DONT..THEY SCREAM AT ME BECAUSE IM FAT, BALD, AND LIVE IN A BASEMENT APARTMENT..CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND..IF A MAKE FUNNY POST ON CHIEFSPLANET WILL YOU LIKE ME? ..PLEASE..I NEED NET FRIENDS..I HAVE NO FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE...PLEASE...HOLD ON..

"WHAT MOM..HUGH?..NO MOM..IM TRYIGN TO BE COOL ON THE NET..WHAT? NO MOM I DONT WANT TO COME "FINISH YOU OFF"..MOM...DAMN" ..."WELL I HAVE TO GO..I HAVE TO "FINISH" MY MOM OFF"

blaise
03-25-2010, 08:09 AM
FAIL..Let me show you how its done..K dummy

HI IM BLAISE..MY MOM ****ED ME..IM SICK..I HAVE HERPES..MY MOM GAVE THEM TO ME..MY DAD MAKES ME SUCK HIS COCK..AND IM GROWN..I HAVE A DOG...HE LIKES ME..GIRLS DONT..THEY SCREAM AT ME BECAUSE IM FAT, BALD, AND LIVE IN A BASEMENT APARTMENT..CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND..IF A MAKE FUNNY POST ON CHIEFSPLANET WILL YOU LIKE ME? ..PLEASE..I NEED NET FRIENDS..I HAVE NO FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE...PLEASE...HOLD ON..

"WHAT MOM..HUGH?..NO MOM..IM TRYIGN TO BE COOL ON THE NET..WHAT? NO MOM I DONT WANT TO COME "FINISH YOU OFF"..MOM...DAMN" ..."WELL I HAVE TO GO..I HAVE TO "FINISH" MY MOM OFF"

Your mom is obese.

Dottefan
03-25-2010, 08:10 AM
Your mom is obese.

lol.....that was funny. THat was a good come back. Now if only you could make the rest of them this funny. You`re getting better at this blaise..I just sent you a Rep point..good job buddy..good job.

Duck Dog
03-25-2010, 12:41 PM
I love the fact that most of you old white guys think that a young black man has no job...does not own a home..or have a college education..cant wait tell you die off...oh and I live in JO..I have a nice house off of 119th st..any time you guys want to visit let me know. Unlike most of you bitches on these site..I have no problem meeting up and debating in person..but you wont take me up on it..because you think just because I`m a young black male , that I might be violent..****in lames...any time you BOBS..any time...

If you're a young black male, you're an embarrassment to the young, the black and to males...EVERYWHERE.

patteeu
03-25-2010, 01:51 PM
If you're a young black male, you're an embarrassment to the young, the black and to males...EVERYWHERE.

I heard on the radio this afternoon that Wyandotte County is thinking about dropping the "dotte" and just becoming Wyan County.

Frazod
03-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Never underestimate how important Chiefsplanet is to Tom. This is like his 14th time coming through.

Heh. I just got hit with this little love nugget from our hidden pal Tom (in a completely unrelated thread). I guess the Navy must have pulled his pension over some loophole in the "Dont' Ask Don't Tell" policy. :D

<TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD id=p66356598341 class=alt1Active width="50%">Some movie theaters... (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6635659#post6635659) </TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>03-26-2010 04:33 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>Norman Einstein (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=8341) </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Felt you needed a little lift. You still suck, just like your fawkin navy. You bunch of fawking girls.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

h.leven
09-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Ah... reminiscing.

Rams Fan
09-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Ah... reminiscing.

Banned.

LMAO