PDA

View Full Version : Obama Senate Gonna Send it back to House

HonestChieffan
03-25-2010, 09:58 AM
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/63329

Mr. Kotter
03-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Do you understand that the President signed THE bill Tuesday? It is law of the land, whether you and the other wingtards want it to be or not.

The "Reconciliation Bill" consists of amendments/riders/proposed changes to the original bill that, even if ultimately rejected, will not substantially change anything about the bill that was signed Tuesday.

petegz28
03-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Do you understand that the President signed THE bill Tuesday? It is law of the land, whether you and the other wingtards want it to be or not.

The "Reconciliation Bill" consists of amendments/riders/proposed changes to the original bill that, even if ultimately rejected, will not substantially change anything about the bill that was signed Tuesday.

What a snake oil pitch you just spouted. Many of the House Dems voted for the Senate bill based on the promise the reconciliation bill would pass. Stupid, I agree. As is your post. If the Senate didn't pass the reconciliation bill mostly intact then you can chalk up the House Dems as one big group of suckers.

Mr. Kotter
03-25-2010, 10:20 AM
What a snake oil pitch you just spouted. Many of the House Dems voted for the Senate bill based on the promise the reconciliation bill would pass. Stupid, I agree. As is your post. If the Senate didn't pass the reconciliation bill mostly intact then you can chalk up the House Dems as one big group of suckers.

Regardless, the bill signed Tuesday...will stand. Dang it, to hell. ;)

petegz28
03-25-2010, 10:33 AM
Regardless, the bill signed Tuesday...will stand. Dang it, to hell. ;)

Thus my calling the House Dems buying into a political promise "stupid".