PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Political Violence

Chief Henry
03-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Take a minute or two to educate yourself on Political Violence.

Google these two names - Ken Gladney and Gabriel Range.

You will learn what REAL political violence is. If Ken Gladney were an
Obama supporter, he'd be more famous than Rodney King.

Chief Henry
03-25-2010, 05:37 PM
What do you think of these a s s clowns ?

whatsmynameagain
03-25-2010, 05:50 PM
wow a chief henry thread, you been working on this all week?
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief Henry
03-25-2010, 05:55 PM
wow a chief henry thread, you been working on this all week?
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually Ken Gladney is the man the SEIU members beat the crap out of. The ass clowns are the SEIU members. Its prevalent because political violence has been promoted in the news the last 3 days.

Gabrien Range made a Hollywood produced movie one how to assissinate President Bush. Political violence anyone...:shake:

TIED5573
03-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Actually Ken Gladney is the man the SEIU members beat the crap out of. The ass clowns are the SEIU members. Its prevalent because political violence has been promoted in the news the last 3 days.

Gabrien Range made a Hollywood produced movie one how to assissinate President Bush. Political violence anyone...:shake:

Uh, nu que lar or NU cle ar? Your boy bush was quite the wordsmith

whatsmynameagain
03-25-2010, 06:37 PM

it is pretty prevelent
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief Henry
03-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Uh, nu que lar or NU cle ar? Your boy bush was quite the wordsmith

and a movie was produced to assassinate him/any president :rolleyes:

Chief Henry
03-25-2010, 06:42 PM
it is pretty prevelent
Posted via Mobile Device

I should you the spell check I know...

fan4ever
03-25-2010, 07:14 PM
This "I've been threatened" crap is such a joke; these asswipes just want to portray themselves as victims...much like their voting base.

petegz28
03-25-2010, 07:47 PM
They are inventing and or overblowing these threats to try and distract from what they just did with the health care bill. Shameful.

headsnap
03-25-2010, 07:57 PM
They are inventing and or overblowing these threats to try and distract from what they just did with the health care bill. Shameful.

it's a calculated planned effort to marginalize the opposition...

BucEyedPea
03-25-2010, 08:06 PM
it's a calculated planned effort to marginalize the opposition...

Or it's commie agitprop using agent provocateurs.

headsnap
03-25-2010, 08:14 PM
Or it's commie agitprop using agent provocateurs.

afterall, Obama is the Agitator in Chief...

irishjayhawk
03-25-2010, 08:34 PM

ROFL

Garcia Bronco
03-25-2010, 08:40 PM
This "I've been threatened" crap is such a joke; these asswipes just want to portray themselves as victims...much like their voting base.

Best post on the entire subject.

Cannibal
03-26-2010, 02:34 PM
You don't know what the fuck violence is evidently.

The domestic terrorism is coming and it's coming from the fuckin insane right wing extremists. After Obama is reelected we're going to see some crazy shit and we may see it sooner.

Garcia Bronco
03-26-2010, 02:39 PM
You don't know what the **** violence is evidently.

The domestic terrorism is coming and it's coming from the ****in insane right wing extremists. After Obama is reelected we're going to see some crazy shit and we may see it sooner.

Right. Just like only Black AMericans like fried chicken.

Eyewitness: SEIU Thugs beat blackman
<HR style="COLOR: #ff0000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->http://biggovernment.com/hhimes/2009...dney-incident/ (http://biggovernment.com/hhimes/2009/11/05/eye-witness-to-an-seiu-assault-the-kenneth-gladney-incident/)

Then, as Sandra and I walked back to our car, she stopped to look at some buttons and flags, “Don’t Tread on Me,” etc., being sold/given away by a nice, young black man (38—as it turns out—seems young to us—Ken Gladney was his name), when—just as she was walking away—a large, black man in a purple t-shirt confronted Gladney. Sandra heard him call him a, “son of a ****er,” a phrase she had never heard before. The black man (I heard later he was supposed to be a minister) slapped Gladney’s hand holding the yellow flags. Then he punched Gladney in the side of his face, knocking him down. Another large, purple t-shirt white guy attacked him from behind. The fight continued across the sidewalk, out into the street, with Sandra and me and several others trying to break it up. We got Gladney on his feet, and the white thug jerked him down to the ground—again from the back.

We finally corralled the police, and they arrested the two tea-shirts. As it turns out, Sandra and I were only two of three witnesses to the start of the fracas. This becomes important, since the union thugs claim Kenneth Gladney started the fight. As far as I know, Sandra is the only one who heard the racist remark to corroborate Gladney’s statements.

Another fight erupted among two women, when a union woman hit a small white woman who had been videoing her touching people, trying to incite a physical reaction—trying to start trouble. Then another fight among some women brewed up, resisting the police. The instigators were arrested.

Mr. Gladney is considering suing the union thugs for a hate crime, among other allegations. Sandra and I might be called as witnesses, both in that action as well as any criminal prosecution of the union people.

The Mad Crapper
04-14-2010, 11:08 AM
Reports are surfacing of the brutal beating of Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal’s chief campaign fundraiser, Allee Bautsch and her boyfriend, Joe Brown Friday night shortly after leaving a fundraising event. Bautsch escaped with a broken leg and Brown with a concussion and broken nose. Jindal’s office released a very terse statement on the event which only affirmed that the attack did take place and was not forthcoming with many details. The extent of the couple’s injuries are atypical of a robbery or mugging.

It is widely speculated that the attack was politically motivated.

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/04/13/heinous-beating-of-gov-bobby-jindal%E2%80%99s-chief-campaign-fundraiser/

thecoffeeguy
04-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Reports are surfacing of the brutal beating of Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal’s chief campaign fundraiser, Allee Bautsch and her boyfriend, Joe Brown Friday night shortly after leaving a fundraising event. Bautsch escaped with a broken leg and Brown with a concussion and broken nose. Jindal’s office released a very terse statement on the event which only affirmed that the attack did take place and was not forthcoming with many details. The extent of the couple’s injuries are atypical of a robbery or mugging.

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/04/13/heinous-beating-of-gov-bobby-jindal%E2%80%99s-chief-campaign-fundraiser/

and why are the networks not talking about this? I think fox would, but CNN wont talk about anything that is actually real. I mean, CNN is controlled by the left, big time.

Chief Henry
04-14-2010, 02:47 PM

Don't let Cannibal read this one :p

oldandslow
04-15-2010, 09:39 AM
I have personally seen only one act of true domestic political violence in my life. I was in Norman at the time...Drove up later in the day, and wept.

April 19, 1995.

It wasn't the left that pulled this off, btw.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2010, 09:43 AM
I have personally seen only one act of true domestic political violence in my life. I was in Norman at the time...Drove up later in the day, and wept.

April 19, 1995.

It wasn't the left that pulled this off, btw.

Oh, yes. It was actually a wing of the Republican Party. :rolleyes:

oldandslow
04-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Oh, yes. It was actually a wing of the Republican Party. :rolleyes:

Where in my post did I say that...but don't try to deny that McVey/Nichols et al were anti government, right wing, paramilitary nuts.

oldandslow
04-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Oh and just to poke a stick at CB :)

After renting a Ryder truck that has been linked to the Oklahoma City bombing, McVeigh telephoned a religious community that preaches white supremacy, but no one there can remember knowing him or talking to him. His only known affiliations are as a registered Republican in his New York days, and as a member of the National Rifle Association while he was in the Army.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/03/29/profile.mcveigh/

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2010, 10:12 AM
Oh and just to poke a stick at CB :)

After renting a Ryder truck that has been linked to the Oklahoma City bombing, McVeigh telephoned a religious community that preaches white supremacy, but no one there can remember knowing him or talking to him. His only known affiliations are as a registered Republican in his New York days, and as a member of the National Rifle Association while he was in the Army.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/03/29/profile.mcveigh/

No one cares.

oldandslow
04-15-2010, 10:13 AM
No one cares.

then why are you posting?

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2010, 10:56 AM
then why are you posting?

Fuck off.

oldandslow
04-15-2010, 11:04 AM
**** off.

Wow...such an erudite response...

This thread was about political violence.

I included a piece of real political violence for perspective.

I know you can't handle that.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Wow...such an erudite response...

This thread was about political violence.

I included a piece of real political violence for perspective.

I know you can't handle that.

Fuck off.

Mr. Kotter
04-15-2010, 11:09 AM
**** off.

Stay classy, CB.

:rolleyes:

oldandslow
04-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Stay classy, CB.

:rolleyes:

He's a Donko fan posting on a Chiefs message board...my expectations are low and he met them.

Mr. Kotter
04-15-2010, 11:24 AM
He's a Donko fan posting on a Chiefs message board...my expectations are low and he met them.

I know. CB has good moments though. Sometimes though, that reptilian brain response is strong among teabagger revolutionaries.

Chief Faithful
04-15-2010, 11:33 AM
I know. CB has good moments though. Sometimes though, that reptilian brain response is strong among teabagger revolutionaries.

Stay classy, MK. :doh!:

orange
04-15-2010, 11:54 AM
I’m getting bombarded* with angry e-mails about the terrible assault on Louisiana GOP Gov. Bobby Jindal’s campaign fundraising chief, Allee Bautsch, and her boyfriend in the French Quarter of New Orleans over the weekend.

A sample of the messages pouring in this afternoon:

"Why haven’t you reported on it?!”

“Left Wing Media Causing Violence Against GOP Official & Boyfriend Savagely Beaten For Wearing Palin Pins!!”

“Why is Fox news not reporting on this?…Where’s Michele (sic) Malkin and Ann Coulter?”

“…you should be shouting from the rooftops about this assault on Palin supporters in New Orleans that is not even mentioned by LSM”
Don’t lose your heads, people.

This much is clear: Bautsch and her boyfriend were seriously beaten and injured after leaving a fund-raising event held during the Southern Republican Leadership Conference.

The New Orleans Times-Picayune said they were involved in an alteraction with a “group of people” on Friday night.

Louisiana blog The Hayride has tracked all the developments since the incident took place and notes that the SRLC had attracted large groups of anarchists and other liberal grievance-mongers to protest the GOP gathering.

Now, there’s a frenzy of rumors lighting up Twitter, my e-mail, and blogs alleging that the young pair were attacked because they were wearing Palin pins.

That is an allegation.

It is not a fact.

And I am not part of some nefarious MSM/LSM cover-up or anti-Palin conspiracy just because I’m not hysterically “shouting from the rooftops about this assault.”

No one needs to remind me about the Left’s propensity for violence.

But it looks like many of my readers need to be reminded of the dangers of recklessly jumping to conclusions before all the facts are in.

Something awful happened to Bautsch and her boyfriend. Right now, they deserve prayers and well wishes — not a hysterical political circus — while the police investigation continues.

From Gov. Jindal’s office, via The Baton Rouge Advocate:

“While there were protestors around at that time, we are not aware of any evidence that the individuals involved in the altercation were protestors,” Plotkin said in a statement.

Plotkin said the New Orleans Police Department is investigating.

“We are refraining from further comment to allow them to fully investigate and ensure justice is done,” [Jindal press secretary Kyle] Plotkin said.

Update 3:15pm Eastern: I just heard from Mr. Plotkin that Bautsch and her boyfriend were NOT wearing Palin pins.

Allahpundit: “What happened to Bautsch and her guy is no hoax — one of them has a broken leg, the other had a concussion and fractures to the nose and jaw — but whether there was politics involved or whether it was an old-fashioned New Orleans brawl remains to be seen…Exit question: If it turns out there was a political element to the beating, can we blame the NYT op-ed page for fostering a ‘climate of hate’ against conservatives? (Exit answer: Yes!)”

* Who am "I?"

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2010, 12:00 PM
"Louisiana blog The Hayride has tracked all the developments since the incident took place and notes that the SRLC had attracted large groups of anarchists and other liberal grievance-mongers to protest the GOP gathering."

"Anarchists and other liberal" grievance mongers? Odd grouping.