PDA

View Full Version : Media Finally. Video of the spitting incident.

jjjayb
03-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Patriots are nasty racists who spray it when they say it. How dare those peasant teabaggers yell at royalty! To jail with them!

You can see the "spitter" starting at about the 1 minute mark. Black shirt, white hat. The "spitting" incident happens at about the 1:25 mark.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f7wYt9jee2U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f7wYt9jee2U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

As you can cleary see, this incident wasn't nearly what it was made out to be. So, anyone still buying the rest of the BS we've been lead to believe over the last week? Anyone still trust anything these politicians have told us?

Any lefties willing to eat some crow?

Pestilence
03-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Say it....don't spray it.

Earthling
03-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Clearly see what?

fan4ever
03-26-2010, 12:59 PM
Look to me he didn't like the concentrated scream in his ears coming from the guy with cupped hands...he waved his hand past his head but never wiped anything off from what I can see. "I think there was a second spitter".

mlyonsd
03-26-2010, 01:00 PM
"I think there was a second spitter".

Heh. Nice.

Taco John
03-26-2010, 01:03 PM
He wiped his mouth back and to the right.

...back... and to the right...

RaiderH8r
03-26-2010, 01:07 PM
If that's spitting on somebody then Bill Cowher's full frontal salival assault should be a class 1 felony.

alpha_omega
03-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Wow....THAT is what all the controversy is all about.

Seriously?!?!?!

ChiTown
03-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Clearly see what?

Precisely. The dipshit was frothing at the mouth and spittled while losing what was left of his mind.

blaise
03-26-2010, 01:19 PM
It's enough for me. Tea Party = Klan. Let's tell Olbermann and the rest to run with it. We'll get the Tea Party shut down in no time.

ChiefaRoo
03-26-2010, 01:24 PM
2/3rds of the people on this board froth more than this guy.

Otter
03-26-2010, 01:31 PM

That was one magic loogie.

Where's Hammas? Hammas?!?!?

googlegoogle
03-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Emanueal Clever the lying exploiter. What an idiot.

BigChiefFan
03-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Maybe he should have LISTENED to his constituients and he would have never been yelled at. The spit claim is bullshit to try and justify their own wickendness and distract others from the real issue at hand, the fleecing of the American Public.

Time for recalls.

BigRedChief
03-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Maybe he should have LISTENED to his constituients and he would have never been yelled at. The spit claim is bullshit to try and justify their own wickendness and distract others from the real issue at hand, the fleecing of the American Public.

Time for recalls.
wellll he listening to me and he represents me. He will win re-election easily. But, thanks for playing the sky is falling. See you again in 2 years.

fan4ever
03-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Plus, had this guy really spit on him, don't you think you'd have gone after him; at least tried to bitch slap him or something? I don't care where you are; crowd are not, if just about anybody gets spit on and it's on; especially if you dwell in the ivory tower of righteous indignation. They were hoping for an incident and all they got out of it was this.

jjjayb
03-26-2010, 02:09 PM
wellll he listening to me and he represents me. He will win re-election easily. But, thanks for playing the sky is falling. See you again in 2 years.

Okay Henny Penny. You'd be the one playing sky is falling. After all weren't you repeating the mantra of the racist teabaggers spitting on blacks and calling them racist names? Crying about the racist, spitting teabaggers being violent?

Cluck cluck henny penny.

BigChiefFan
03-26-2010, 02:10 PM
wellll he listening to me and he represents me. He will win re-election easily. But, thanks for playing the sky is falling. See you again in 2 years. Working at the car wash, yeah. Working at the car wash, yeah. Cleaver's a crook, if you actually believe he's representing you, you haven't been paying attention to all the flaws in recent legislation. Backdoor deals don't happen, when they are representing you and looking out for your best interest. I respect your opinions, but couldn't disagree more with your political ideaologies.

BigRedChief
03-26-2010, 02:13 PM
I respect your opinions, but couldn't disagree more with your political ideaologies.Thats cool. I am what I am. If it makes you feel any better I voted for Ronald reagan twice and George H. Bush.

blaise
03-26-2010, 02:14 PM

I just hope he finds the courage to run again after this life threatening experience. Scary stuff.

BigChiefFan
03-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Thats cool. I am what I am. If it makes you feel any better I voted for Ronald reagan twice and George H. Bush.

Again, I respect that, but hand-outs don't work, for anybody. The recent legislation, CUTS medicaid and medicare, leaves out people with pre-existing conditions, and raises TAXES, in the process. How you believe that is representing you, is beyond me.

jjjayb
03-26-2010, 02:18 PM
The worst part of this whole thing has been the media coverage all week. They have been reporting as fact that tea partiers accosted the black caucus yelling racial slurs and even spitting on Cleaver. Clearly this was a fabrication. Have you seen any retractions yet? No, and you won't. They've reported these lies all week, knowing there wasn't a shred of evidence. Hell, they were there at the event and didn't see any of this happening, yet still reported it as fact.

They keep saying the Tea partiers are going to incite violence. I say it is the media and our politicians inciting violence by repeating these lies.

HonestChieffan
03-26-2010, 02:20 PM
That is their intent. They will have people planted to disrupt events all summer.

blaise
03-26-2010, 02:20 PM
I think we should teach school kids that conservatives are a racist movement.

HonestChieffan
03-26-2010, 02:28 PM
I think we should teach school kids that conservatives are a racist movement.

Kotter does. But he covers his face and no on can hear him.

Taco John
03-26-2010, 05:43 PM
I have no doubt that he probably got spittle on his face. I see no evidence that someone intentionally spit on him. Plenty of political yelling, chanting, and good old fashioned demonstration though. God bless America.

RNR
03-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Oh my god he could have been killed!!! These protestors are out of control!!! F&ck the left and their bullshit diversionary tactics to change the subject from their shameful actions~

jjjayb
03-26-2010, 09:51 PM
<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:103840" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

“We are reporting acts of looting, rape, and yes, even cannibalism.”

“Really? You actually saw people looting, raping, and eating each other?”

“No. We’re just reporting it.”

DJJasonp
03-26-2010, 10:01 PM

Nice reference! :clap:

Guru
03-26-2010, 10:27 PM
So it wasn't the N word then? Just spit from yelling? Good job MSM of misleading everyone. But, thats what you do best.

Taco John
03-26-2010, 10:50 PM
So it wasn't the N word then? Just spit from yelling? Good job MSM of misleading everyone. But, thats what you do best.

During the presidential campaign, Glenn Beck was calling us domestic terrorists.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Rc4OJWH1nE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Rc4OJWH1nE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

morphius
03-26-2010, 11:02 PM
I figured it was probably a Bill Cowher event...

The Mad Crapper
04-25-2010, 09:52 AM
http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_Coin_ExactChange_160.gif

The Post Racial President™