PDA

View Full Version : Obama GALLUP: OBAMA APPROVE MATCHES LOW; COUNTRY SPLIT 46-46...

petegz28
03-28-2010, 04:22 PM
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

Chiefshrink
03-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Can't wait to see these poll #'s as soon "Immigration reform and Cap and trade are attempted:rolleyes:

Whoops did I say 'attempted'? I meant to say "ultra fist shafted" up asses by Nov 2 because after the elections this 'POLITICAL HIGHJACKING' by the Progressive Communist Dem Party of our country is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER!! :thumb:

fan4ever
03-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Can't wait to see these poll #'s as soon "Immigration reform and Cap and trade are attempted:rolleyes:

Whoops did I say 'attempted'? I meant to say "ultra fist shafted" up asses by Nov 2 because after the elections this 'POLITICAL HIGHJACKING' by the Progressive Communist Dem Party of our country is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER!! :thumb:

Well isn't that the game plan? Ram through an immigration bill and have a new 20,000,000 voters for the liberal politicians that bent over for the health care bill, therefore saving thier seats?

Jenson71
03-29-2010, 11:16 AM
Is he on a rebound now?

blaise
03-29-2010, 11:17 AM
What does it matter right now, really? Poll numbers can change 15% based on a soundbyte.

BigChiefFan
03-29-2010, 11:20 AM
We have to elect people based on their voting records. No more messing around. I'd like to see a break-down of who's contributed to our financial ruin. Time to take these bogus laws off the books.

BigRedChief
03-29-2010, 11:24 AM
We have to elect people based on their voting records. No more messing around. I'd like to see a break-down of who's contributed to our financial ruin. Time to take these bogus laws off the books.There is blame on both sides of the aisle. Republicans and deregulation were more to blame, IMHO but Dems going as far back as Clinton pushed for those with limited funds or credit to get loans that they couldn't pay off if the housing market quit going up.

then again the banks were well aware of what they were doing. They knew this group of clientele were risky. They saw the $'s and turned a blind eye.

And all the rules and practices that almost caused another depression are still in place. Business as usual.

petegz28
03-29-2010, 11:30 AM
There is blame on both sides of the aisle. Republicans and deregulation were more to blame, IMHO but Dems going as far back as Clinton pushed for those with limited funds or credit to get loans that they couldn't pay off if the housing market quit going up.

then again the banks were well aware of what they were doing. They knew this group of clientele were risky. They saw the $'s and turned a blind eye.

And all the rules and practices that almost caused another depression are still in place. Business as usual.

Really? Republicans? Who repealed Glass-Steagall? I'll give you a hint, it was repealed in 1999.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Really? Republicans? Who repealed Glass-Steagall? I'll give you a hint, it was repealed in 1999.

Phil Gramm, a Republican, wrote the bill, you dumb motherfucker. It wasn't just the Dems.

petegz28
03-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Phil Gramm, a Republican, wrote the bill, you dumb mother****er. It wasn't just the Dems.

Wow, so Bill Clinton couldn't veto it? It passed 362-57 in the House and 90-8 in the Senate. So much for blaming Repubs.

Afterall, when the Dems are blamed for approving TARP all we heard was "Bush could have vetoed it".....you dumb mother ****er.

Saul Good
03-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Phil Gramm, a Republican, wrote the bill, you dumb mother****er. It wasn't just the Dems.

How do you feel about No Child Left Behind?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 11:36 AM
How do you feel about No Child Left Behind?

It was a systematic failure based on Texas' educational system, which was the worst in the country. Nice red herring, though.

petegz28
It was a systematic failure based on Texas' educational system, which was the worst in the country. Nice red herring, though.

That's why Ted Kennedy was a co-sponsor???

'Hamas' Jenkins
Wow, so Bill Clinton couldn't veto it? It passed 362-57 in the House and 90-8 in the Senate. So much for blaming Repubs.

Afterall, when the Dems are blamed for approving TARP all we heard was "Bush could have vetoed it".....you dumb mother ****er.

What part of "it wasn't just the Dems" is so hard for your illiterate ass to understand? Are you ESL, or just fucking retarded?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 11:37 AM
That's why Ted Kennedy was a co-sponsor???

Hence the word systematic. Jesus, how do you breathe?

petegz28
03-29-2010, 11:37 AM

The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 [1][2] (often abbreviated in print as NCLB and sometimes shortened in pronunciation to "nicklebee")[3] is a United States Act of Congress that was originally proposed by the administration of President George W. Bush immediately after taking office.[4] The bill, shepherded through the Senate by Senator Ted Kennedy, one of the bill's sponsors, received overwhelming bipartisan support in Congress.[5] The House of Representatives passed the bill on May 23, 2001 (voting 384-45),[6] and United States Senate passed it on June 14, 2001 (voting 91-8).[7] President Bush signed it into law on January 8, 2002.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 11:38 AM
The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 [1][2] (often abbreviated in print as NCLB and sometimes shortened in pronunciation to "nicklebee")[3] is a United States Act of Congress that was originally proposed by the administration of President George W. Bush immediately after taking office.[4] The bill, shepherded through the Senate by Senator Ted Kennedy, one of the bill's sponsors, received overwhelming bipartisan support in Congress.[5] The House of Representatives passed the bill on May 23, 2001 (voting 384-45),[6] and United States Senate passed it on June 14, 2001 (voting 91-8).[7] President Bush signed it into law on January 8, 2002.

SYSTEMATIC, YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE!! SYST-O-COCK-FUCKING-MATIC.

petegz28
03-29-2010, 11:42 AM
SYSTEMATIC, YOU ****ING TROGLODYTE!! SYST-O-COCK-****ING-MATIC.

In other words, the Dems voted for it and even encouraged it so it can't be their fault. But since you can't rightly blame Bush we get this....ok, I got it.

Try bigger fonts...it makes you look more angry.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 11:45 AM
In other words, the Dems voted for it and even encouraged it so it can't be their fault. But since you can't rightly blame Bush we get this....ok, I got it.

Try bigger fonts...it makes you look more angry.

No, you stupid motherfucker, both sides are to blame. Hence the words systematic. Just like both sides are to blame for the deregulation of the housing industry.

I honestly don't know how someone could be so fucking stupid that they couldn't get that from the size 7 fucking font, but you've managed to accomplish yet another monumental achievement of functional illiteracy.

Potty training your dumb ass must have been an absolutely sisyphean task

petegz28
03-29-2010, 11:49 AM
No, you stupid mother****er, both sides are to blame. Hence the words systematic. Just like both sides are to blame for the deregulation of the housing industry.

I honestly don't know how someone could be so ****ing stupid that they couldn't get that from the size 7 ****ing font, but you've managed to accomplish yet another monumental achievement of functional illiteracy.

Potty training your dumb ass must have been an absolutely sisyphean task

Right....got it.......LMAO

Hamas, I enjoy your posts. You are emotional, angry and funny. Keep em' coming buddy!!!

petegz28
03-29-2010, 11:52 AM
So basically Hamas is blaming the failure of No Child Left Behind on systematic issues.

Yet somehow we are to expect different from health care.

ROFL

You sure you don't do stand up??

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 11:54 AM
So basically Hamas is blaming the failure of No Child Left Behind on systematic issues.

Yet somehow we are to expect different from health care.

ROFL

You sure you don't do stand up??

I'm saying when a shitty law passes, generally both sides are to blame. If you think this is a shitty law, then perhaps you need to look at the nutjobs on either side of you, as well.

I'm truly sorry you are too fucking stupid to understand this impossibly simple concept, because the fact that you are bodes poorly for the fate of the human race, and also shakes my own faith in Missouri sports, given that someone as stupid as you roots for them.

petegz28
03-29-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm saying when a shitty law passes, generally both sides are to blame. If you think this is a shitty law, then perhaps you need to look at the nutjobs on either side of you, as well.

I'm truly sorry you are too ****ing stupid to understand this impossibly simple concept, because the fact that you are bodes poorly for the fate of the human race, and also shakes my own faith in Missouri sports, given that someone as stupid as you roots for them.

No, Hamas, what is stupid is you expecting health care to come out differently than every other failed Fed Gov program.

And FTR, I was not particularly fond of NCLB. I don't want the Fed Gov involved in educational matters.

Swanman
03-29-2010, 12:41 PM
This thread is very entertaining, nice work boys.

Right now Congress is passing back and forth the incompetence hot potato. When the right was in power, they passed the hot potato back to the left, and now the lefties are doing their best to pass the hot potato right back to the right in November. Rinse, repeat. If you just come to the agreement that all politicians regardless of party are fuqtards, the arguments become less heated.

Saul Good
03-29-2010, 05:34 PM
SYSTEMATIC, YOU ****ING TROGLODYTE!! SYST-O-COCK-****ING-MATIC.

Care to misuse any other words multiple times in over-sized fonts while simultaneously calling someone else a troglodyte?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Care to misuse any other words multiple times in over-sized fonts while simultaneously calling someone else a troglodyte?

having, showing, or involving a system, method, or plan: a systematic course of reading; systematic efforts.

Of course, you are trying to falsely invoke systemic.

BIG_DADDY
03-29-2010, 05:56 PM

Hamas is an emotional handicap, give him a break.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Hamas is an emotional handicap, give him a break.

Coming from Cro Bagnon, I'll take that as a compliment.

Saul Good
03-29-2010, 06:01 PM
having, showing, or involving a system, method, or plan: a systematic course of reading; systematic efforts.

Of course, you are trying to falsely invoke systemic.

Systemic would have been the correct use in this circumstance, not systematic. You aren't going to acknowledge it, but that's not going to make it any less true. Perhaps a larger font would be more convincing, though.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Systemic would have been the correct use in this circumstance, not systematic. You aren't going to acknowledge it, but that's not going to make it any less true. Perhaps a larger font would be more convincing, though.

I'm not going to acknowledge it because the problem was with the way in which both bills were ordered and passed with bi-partisan support, which is also one of the reasons why orderly is a synonym of systematic.

More specifically, were I talking about a failure of the process, like saying that "corporate influence" caused this, then I would use systemic. But I wasn't arguing that. The process of attributing blame to one party or another for a systematic passing (and subsequent failure) of two bi-partisan bills is hackery at its finest.

Saul Good
03-29-2010, 06:08 PM
I'm not going to acknowledge it because the problem was with the way in which both bills were ordered and passed with bi-partisan support, which is also one of the reasons why orderly is a synonym of systematic.

More specifically, were I talking about a failure of the process, like saying that "corporate influence" caused this, then I would use systemic. But I wasn't arguing that. The process of attributing blame to one party or another for a systematic passing (and subsequent failure) of two bi-partisan bills is hackery at its finest.

So your point was that it was an orderly failure? That makes perfect sense. Keep defending your error.

They systematically overhauled the educational system. The result was systemic failure.

BIG_DADDY
03-29-2010, 06:08 PM
Coming from Cro Bagnon, I'll take that as a compliment.

I know I am going to regret this, who?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 06:11 PM
So your point was that it was an orderly failure? That makes perfect sense. Keep defending your error.

They systematically overhauled the educational system. The result was systemic failure.

My point was that the process that involved both sides (systematic) deserves equal amounts of blame attributed to the sides that advocated for its passing.

To go back to my original post (relevant to the overhaul)

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 06:12 PM
I know I am going to regret this, who?

http://brianmpalmer.com/cb.jpg

BIG_DADDY
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM
http://brianmpalmer.com/cb.jpg

OK, what happened to his face?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 06:15 PM
OK, what happened to his face?

Fake baking and HGH I'm guessing :shrug:

BIG_DADDY
03-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Fake baking and HGH I'm guessing :shrug:

Yea OK funny man.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Yea OK funny man.

You have other theories?

Saul Good
03-29-2010, 06:22 PM
My point was that the process that involved both sides (systematic) deserves equal amounts of blame attributed to the sides that advocated for its passing.

To go back to my original post (relevant to the overhaul)

So you're saying that the problem with the bill was the way it was passed; that is to say with bipartisan support thus making it a systematic failure? I'm totally convinced. We need to find a better way to pass laws than to have them written with bipartisan input, supported overwhelmingly by both sides, and signed into law. The manner in which the law was enacted is what made the act a failure and not the fact that it has been an absolute abomination in its overall failure to educate our children.

BIG_DADDY
03-29-2010, 06:22 PM
You have other theories?

Why do you have two pictures of some dude trying to get you to smell his finger? Wasn't one enough?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 06:32 PM
So you're saying that the problem with the bill was the way it was passed; that is to say with bipartisan support thus making it a systematic failure? I'm totally convinced. We need to find a better way to pass laws than to have them written with bipartisan input, supported overwhelmingly by both sides, and signed into law. The manner in which the law was enacted is what made the act a failure and not the fact that it has been an absolute abomination in its overall failure to educate our children.

Actually, no.

Here's the irony, though:

The systematic nature in which it was passed was problematic as it was based upon a colossal failure (addressing your second point). At the same time the system and methods through which it passed (bi-partisan support w/o an analysis of the program and an introspection into its failures at the state level) underlies both a systematic (of systems) and a systemic (pertaining to them) failure.

But more importantly, and again, although this red herring has been fun, what this underlies are problems in the approach or plan (synonymous with systematic) by which both parties agree to pass legislation and then blame it on the other when both are guilty.

mlyonsd
03-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Actually, no.

Here's the irony, though:

The systematic nature in which it was passed was problematic as it was based upon a colossal failure (addressing your second point). At the same time the system and methods through which it passed (bi-partisan support w/o an analysis of the program and an introspection into its failures at the state level) underlies both a systematic (of systems) and a systemic (pertaining to them) failure.

But more importantly, and again, although this red herring has been fun, what this underlies are problems in the approach or plan (synonymous with systematic) by which both parties agree to pass legislation and then blame it on the other when both are guilty.

Did you help write the bill? That made my hair hurt.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Did you help write the bill? That made my hair hurt.

It should. It was mostly T-I-C to both make fun of myself, but also to underscore the fact that language is far more complex than people believe and individual words have a plethora of meanings, not solely one.

mlyonsd
03-29-2010, 06:43 PM
It should. It was mostly T-I-C to both make fun of myself, but also to underscore the fact that language is far more complex than people believe and individual words have a plethora of meanings, not solely one.

You had me wondering if I was having a stroke because I had to keep re-reading it. Well played sir.