PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Deepest Position In The Draft

philfree
04-18-2010, 10:08 PM
CB There's like 25 draftable CBs. It's a passing league so we should grab one.

PhilFree:arrow:

Blick
04-18-2010, 10:13 PM
No.

KCrockaholic
04-18-2010, 10:44 PM
IMO. This is the deepest Safety class in recent memory. O-line looks very nice as well, specifically Tackles.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-18-2010, 10:56 PM

That's like 50 eyes you can see intensity in.

Epic Fail 007
04-18-2010, 11:18 PM
people just need to calm down and not huff off mad like some child if the draft dose not go as u wish/whatever is done for the well being of the team,don`t be crybaby and say ur not watching the team anymore..........just be a true fan/i see fair weather fans today it makes me sick

KCrockaholic
04-18-2010, 11:26 PM
Dude. I wish I could read what you wrote. But I can't. I don't speak that language.

DaneMcCloud
04-18-2010, 11:42 PM
people just need to calm down and not huff off mad like some child if the draft dose not go as u wish/whatever is done for the well being of the team,don`t be crybaby and say ur not watching the team anymore..........just be a true fan/i see fair weather fans today it makes me sick

All I see is True Fan

Pushead2
04-18-2010, 11:43 PM

:spock:

Ebolapox
04-19-2010, 12:09 AM

DaneMcCloud
04-19-2010, 12:11 AM
Tight End?

KurtCobain
04-19-2010, 12:14 AM
I was thinking safety.

Thig Lyfe
04-19-2010, 12:15 AM

rambleonthruthefog
04-19-2010, 12:48 AM

this may not end well for you.

Pushead2
04-19-2010, 12:54 AM
this may not end well for you.

didn't really start well either, that could have been the problem too....

HoneyBadger
04-19-2010, 01:24 AM

:clap:

Thank you for your insight. I don't know what I would have done without your knowledge.

Saccopoo
04-19-2010, 01:29 AM
Tight End?

In all seriousness, there are at least nine tight ends in this draft that have the capability of starting in the NFL regardless of scheme. Incredibly deep draft at the tight end position.

philfree
04-19-2010, 05:31 AM

That's alot of eyes! :)

Bwana
04-19-2010, 07:16 AM

:facepalm:

Groves
04-19-2010, 07:19 AM
It's the same every year. The deepest position is "guy who will ultimately be mediocre in the NFL."

notorious
04-19-2010, 07:23 AM
It's the same every year. The deepest position is "guy who will ultimately be mediocre on the Chiefs."

FYP

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-19-2010, 02:58 PM

LMAO Holy Fuck I just pissed myself.

Mr. Laz
04-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Parrish Cox CB/KR

Tribal Warfare
04-19-2010, 05:34 PM
DT/DB

listopencil
04-19-2010, 05:35 PM

It's like you're from a tribe of Martians, and you're the only one in that tribe. That's how much sense your post makes.

Detoxing
04-19-2010, 05:41 PM
I wanna join the fun!

Here comes the Epic-------:facepalm:

chiefzilla1501
04-19-2010, 05:49 PM

In favor of a defensive draft and we need a nickel back badly. I wouldn't be opposed to adding more CB depth.

Pawnmower
04-19-2010, 05:53 PM

I applaud you sir. From one true fan to tha other. You mah ace boon coon, broseph.

ABC's 4 lief

:thumb:

LMAO

bevischief
04-19-2010, 07:12 PM
pillow biter...

rad
04-19-2010, 07:43 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p7w64fbqYQY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p7w64fbqYQY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>