PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who is your favorite drafturbator?

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 05:04 PM
With the NFL draft just a few days away, I thought I would take a moment to recognize Chiefsplanet's finest, the drafturbators.

Who are the drafturbators?

It's widely accepted that they include the following rogues:

Mecca
OnTheWarpath58
Hamas Jenkins
DaneMcCloud
DeezNutz

Over the years, and especially the last few months, we've learned a lot from the drafturbators. Mostly, we've learned that everyone now associated with the Chiefs and their drafting process sucks balls, until proven otherwise. If you remember, it was just one year ago that they tabbed Tyson Jackson and Matt Cassel as failures before they had even taken one snap as Chiefs. Not only did they hold to that for 8 months (and continue to do so), they did it with such ferocity that they left a path of destruction in their wake the likes of which Chiefsplanet has never seen before.

What's going on this year? If you've been living under a rock, the drafturbator credo holds this season that the Chiefs must select either Jimmy Clausen or Eric Berry with their first pick. Picking anyone else or trading down either results in total epic failure or some degree of disgruntled tolerance.

The difference this season is that there is a clear and logical course of action for the Chiefs at the fifth pick. Picking Berry or Clausen out from the rest of the pack isn't a hard decision. Last year the waters were far murkier, with no one really sure if the Chiefs should take Aaron Curry, trade down, or reach for a player.

The end result is that if the Chiefs don't take Berry or Clausen and do something stupid, like drafting an offensive tackle, we can probably expect an even MORE severe backlash from the drafturbators Thursday night! The Tyson Jackson reaction could end up looking like a minor spat in comparison.

History could be made!

So let's sit back and take a moment to recognize what the drafturbators do for Chiefsplanet. This Thursday they take the stage in primetime! Who's your favorite?

Ebolapox
04-19-2010, 05:10 PM
eh, none of them have yet perfected the 'dead hand' technique of drafturbating. none of the above.

MahiMike
04-19-2010, 05:10 PM
GoChiefs has an LT sized boner for these guys that like to throw their weight around. I think I have everyone of them on my ignore list.

DeezNutz
04-19-2010, 05:12 PM
LMAO.

Mecca
MahiMike has us all ignored....that now explains why his posts are filled with rampant stupidity.

I also wonder if I should vote for myself, I mean I shouldn't like myself to much right?

Gonzo
Hamas is by far my favorite. The way he articulates the yearly draft douchebaggery is epic.
Posted via Mobile Device

big nasty kcnut
Dane pretty cool but he need to give me some hollywood dirt soon.

Ebolapox
04-19-2010, 05:13 PM
MahiMike has us all ignored....that now explains why his posts are filled with rampant stupidity.

I also wonder if I should vote for myself, I mean I shouldn't like myself to much right?

that's why you didn't get my vote: to/too/two. :evil:

RustShack
04-19-2010, 05:13 PM
RustShack

Mecca
04-19-2010, 05:14 PM
There's to many variations of the word to, but it could be worse, at least I don't type like that Eric guy.

Pawnmower
04-19-2010, 05:14 PM
ITT: The line has been crossed from man-crush to faggotry

Delano
04-19-2010, 05:16 PM
RustShack

Douchebags can't be drafturbators. That's why you and voyager are not on the list.

JASONSAUTO
04-19-2010, 05:16 PM
where is the multiple choice option? i like deez dane and hamas just fine

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 05:18 PM
GoChiefs has an LT sized boner for these guys that like to throw their weight around. I think I have everyone of them on my ignore list.

I've had my battles with the drafturbators. Most notable Dane and Mecca.

Mr. Laz
04-19-2010, 05:19 PM
so on one hand Gochiefs talks shit about the draftubators and on the other he labels "true fan" along with all the newly invented labels that go along with it.

where is the "let's all gang up on gochiefs" option?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Well I've been saying the same thing about Cassel and Tyson Jackson. But honestly it's only because that's what DeezNutz told me to think.

Rain Man
04-19-2010, 05:20 PM
I love each and every one of them as if they were my twin brother that I unknowingly ate in the womb.

RustShack
04-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Douchebags can't be drafturbators. That's why you and voyager are not on the list.

Thanks for the clarification.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm not voting in this poll, but it's criminal that DN hasn't gotten any votes.

Mr. Laz
04-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Well I've been saying the same thing about Cassel and Tyson Jackson. But honestly it's only because that's what DeezNutz told me to think.
don't forget taylor mays

Flopnuts isn't a drafturbator ... he's a drafturbator sheep who follows where led.

:p

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 05:24 PM
don't forget taylor mays

Flopnuts isn't a drafturbator ... he's a drafturbator sheep who follows where led.

:p

I forgot about him. Thanks for clearing that up homeboy. Actually, in that case though, it was Mecca who told me what to think.

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Nobody is voting for poor DeezNutz? I guess he loses points for not being a complete fucking asshole like Hamas and Dane.

Don't worry, Deez, some of us appreciate your subtle ways. When you say "fuck" you really mean it.

RJ
04-19-2010, 05:26 PM
I love them all.

There. I've said it and I'm not ashamed.

Mecca
What do I gain points for? Being a total condescending prick?

SPATCH
They are all truly wretched creatures, and each are infinitely annoying in their own unique way.

However, if I had to choose, Hamas is the class of the bunch

OnTheWarpath58
04-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Nobody is voting for poor DeezNutz? I guess he loses points for not being a complete fucking asshole like Hamas and Dane.

Don't worry, Deez, some of us appreciate your subtle ways. When you say "fuck" you really mean it.

He's got my vote.

There something special about a guy - that uses a blend of sarcasm and subtlety to absolutely annihilate a True Fan - to the point where the TF has no idea he's being clowned.

It's fucking art.

No offense to my other peeps, but DN's taking this shit to a new level, IMO.

BigRedChief
04-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Well I've been saying the same thing about Cassel and Tyson Jackson. But honestly it's only because that's what DeezNutz told me to think.Yeah, I'm just going with Berry because thats what all the cool kids say. ;)

DeezNutz
04-19-2010, 05:30 PM
They are all truly wretched creatures, and each are infinitely annoying in their own unique way.

Third draft ought to get it right. ;)

I hate 'em all, personally.

Mecca
04-19-2010, 05:32 PM
CoMo better not vote for me, I'd probably die in my sleep of a heart attack with the jinx he brings.

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 05:32 PM

Hamas Jenkins' posting kit:

http://i.imgur.com/7ZRXu.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

http://i.imgur.com/IIx46.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)http://i.imgur.com/B12Nj.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

KCrockaholic
04-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Mecca and Hamas stick out, because we all know why. But I went with the true fan option on this one.

DeezNutz
04-19-2010, 05:34 PM
CoMo better not vote for me, I'd probably die in my sleep of a heart attack with the jinx he brings.

And now everyone is scared.

Fuck you.

So glad I have your worthless ass on ignore.

Short Leash Hootie
04-19-2010, 05:34 PM
I don't consider DeezNutz a drafturbator...

I have to vote for Mecca...he's the most knowledgeable, by far, and he's also the most objective and the other three have a really tough time admitting they disagree with him even when they do disagree with him.

I think Mecca calls it how he sees it (as cynical as he may be) no matter who agrees or disagrees with it...and I think the other three make sure they don't step on each others toes (at least as of late)...whereas Mecca doesn't give a fuck if it's Hamas or me...if he disagrees, he'll call it out.

notorious
04-19-2010, 05:37 PM
I enjoy all of their takes. They are all very respectful if you give them the same respect.

I need an "All of the above" option.

RustShack
04-19-2010, 05:41 PM
You can lick on DeezNuts.

Short Leash Hootie
04-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Besides, I still consider the true meaning of the word "drafturbator" as someone who puts WAY too much emphasis on thinking we need 35 picks every year and that building through the draft is the only way...and that trading guys like Jared Allen and Jamaal Charles for more picks so we can keep stockpiling picks is the best way to go...

Up until this year, 4th-7th round picks were mostly important because you can fill those 35-53 spots on your roster with young guys with maybe some upside (and maybe you'll find the occasional Jared Allen if you're lucky) and pay them practically nothing...whereas if you sign a veteran you're giving him 5-10 times as much EVEN if it's a scrub like 35 year old Zack Thomas...

But somehow guys like Dane and Hamas don't understand that and they made SUCH a big deal about the guys we were taking in the 5th, 6th and 7th round last year...Hamas was in tears of anger when we traded back into the 7th round and took Jake O'Connell...

They can't get over the fact we traded a 6th round pick for two scrubs from the Dolphins that didn't work out...

it's just hilarious to me...

A 6th round pick has about a 2% success rate...tops. Maybe.

Yes...so far Tyson Jackson/Matt Cassel/Alex Magee = joke of a year 1...

That's not a certainty yet, though it's off to a bad start...but the fact of the matter is...Pioli deserves at least three seasons before anyone can determine whether or not he knows what the fuck he is doing.

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 05:43 PM
By the way, does anyone remember who comprised the "CP 14?" I think that got coined following the Sanchez man-love sect that formed last offseason.

Reaper16
04-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Incomplete poll options. Boo.

While I voted for Deez for 2009 poster of the year, I am voting for Hamas here.

Short Leash Hootie
04-19-2010, 05:44 PM
and as for hamas...

I can't respect anyone who spent PAGES of threads debating the following things:

Peyton Manning's pick 6 in the 1st half against the Patriots in the 2006 AFC Championship was a more devastating play to the Colts than Tom Brady's season ending INT against the Colts in that very game in Colts territory when a TD notches another upset and Super Bowl appearance for the Patriots. That's just an asinine statement.

And...

Brett Favre can't be the best player on the Vikings since Peyton Manning is a better QB than Brett Favre and Brett Favre plays on a team where they have the best 3T in the NFL.

What?

Yes...

He made these claims and then tried to turn it into me being the moron.

DeezNutz
04-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Incomplete poll options. Boo.

While I voted for Deez for 2009 poster of the year, I am voting for Hamas here.

neg. rep.

niblet
04-19-2010, 05:46 PM
You can lick on DeezNuts.

My motto has always been "Carpe DeezNutz".

Pawnmower
04-19-2010, 05:47 PM
He's got my vote.

There something special about a guy - that uses a blend of sarcasm and subtlety to absolutely annihilate a True Fan - to the point where the TF has no idea he's being clowned.

It's ****ing art.

Just like you just took dick sucking to a whole new level. Jeff stryker would be proud.

Short Leash Hootie
04-19-2010, 05:49 PM
and I had to dock points for Dane and OTWP because ONE OF THEM (and I'm pretty sure it's OTWP) tries so hard to emulate the other one that their posts have just become so amazingly similar that, if you don't look at their handles or avatars...you'd swear they were the same person...

and I have a hard time respecting them because there is absolutely not a doubt in my mind that NEITHER of them watch THAT much college football...I'd say, at a maximum, they both MIGHT watch two college football games in their entirety per week...and that's being generous right there...

Yet they both claim they watch all the prospects and do scouting on the players etc. etc. etc. and won't admit that they, like anyone else who likes the NFL draft, just cherrypick their information from the hundreds of scouts that allow you to access their work online and they then pick and choose what they want to believe or who they want to believe...

Instead they copyright it like it's their own opinion.

JASONSAUTO
04-19-2010, 05:49 PM
He's got my vote.

It's fucking art.

just because someone is labeled a true fan doesnt mean they are a total idiot. most understand when deez is clowning

Frazod
04-19-2010, 05:50 PM
and as for hamas...

I can't respect anyone who spent PAGES of threads debating the following things:

Peyton Manning's pick 6 in the 1st half against the Patriots in the 2006 AFC Championship was a more devastating play to the Colts than Tom Brady's season ending INT against the Colts in that very game in Colts territory when a TD notches another upset and Super Bowl appearance for the Patriots. That's just an asinine statement.

And...

Brett Favre can't be the best player on the Vikings since Peyton Manning is a better QB than Brett Favre and Brett Favre plays on a team where they have the best 3T in the NFL.

What?

Yes...

He made these claims and then tried to turn it into me being the moron.

Do the Cubs still have no weaknesses?

Count Zarth
Hootie, this is not a thread to shit on the drafturbators. We have draft day for that. Save your strength.

SNR
I know nothing about the cliques on Chiefsplanet anymore.

I thought it was originally the Four Horsemen. Now that Deez has been included, they're just drafturbators?

Also, I'm not going to vote because I'm not in the poll. :harumph:

Short Leash Hootie
oh, and...

my friend Randy is a professional gambler and has taught me many things over the years...seriously...26 year old...never had a job...worth hundreds of thousands of dollars...

he knows how much I love the NFL and the NFL Draft...he entered a casual pool with some of his buddies and didn't want to do any of the work so he asked me to email him a 1st round mock draft that I trusted...

He got Mecca's mock draft in his email.

Short Leash Hootie
04-19-2010, 05:52 PM
except I changed a few things around...putting Clausen at 5, Berry at 6, and McClain at 7...was thinking about the Chiefs and Browns trading down and didn't want to totally butcher his mock...

Short Leash Hootie
04-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Do the Cubs still have no weaknesses?

Dude the other day the Cubs and Sox played at the same time and the Cubs bore me so much now (trading my favorite player away - Harden)...I watched the Sox instead.

Alfonso Soriano is the worst Cub of all time...I loathe him.

Fuck the Cubs. I don't have enough emotional investment in that team to care...I'm in like 9 fantasy baseball leagues this year and so far I feel like I've nailed down a lot of my sleeper picks...so this season I'm going to be Royals fan and a fantasy baseball fan.

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 05:54 PM
I know nothing about the cliques on Chiefsplanet anymore.

I thought it was originally the Four Horsemen. Now that Deez has been included, they're just drafturbators?

Also, I'm not going to vote because I'm not in the poll. :harumph:

The four horsemen moniker leaves out Deez, so it's rather incomplete. Maybe we should just re-coin it The Five Horsemen.

I'm currently researching the "Gang of 14."

crispystl420
Hamas Jenkins' posting kit:

http://i.imgur.com/7ZRXu.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

http://i.imgur.com/IIx46.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)http://i.imgur.com/B12Nj.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

Oh my god that's your best post ever Gochiefs

KCrockaholic
I really find it funny that some of you idolize these posters. Not to discredit what they do, but I could never actually hold any of their opinions to a higher standard than anyone else's. Mecca, Hamas, and the rest of them are wrong plenty enough just like myself or anybody else.

Bugeater
04-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Dane is Hollywood motherfuckers. He gets my vote.

crispystl420
04-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Mecca has the best overall knowledge regarding players and talent, but Hamas knows a lot too and is probably the most intelligent person on this board so it's a wash between the two imop

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Hamas is probably the most wordy motherfucker on this board

FYP

BigMeatballDave
04-19-2010, 05:59 PM
What about Saccapoo and TheGuardian?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 05:59 PM
oh, and...

my friend Randy is a professional gambler and has taught me many things over the years...seriously...26 year old...never had a job...worth hundreds of thousands of dollars...

he knows how much I love the NFL and the NFL Draft...he entered a casual pool with some of his buddies and didn't want to do any of the work so he asked me to email him a 1st round mock draft that I trusted...

He got Mecca's mock draft in his email.

You have to respect the endorsement of someone who hates everything these guys stand for. Mecca does know his shit when it comes to the college game particularly. I'm not sure anyone here has more knowledge of the college game and how those guys transition to the pros like he does.

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 06:01 PM

Two of the four Horseshits of the Apocalypse.

I don't follow obtuse trends in mock drafting closely enough to fill out the rest the group.

tk13
04-19-2010, 06:02 PM
I never realized they were all different people.

Short Leash Hootie
04-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Depends on what you think intelligence is...

Personally...

I think the most intelligent people are math geniuses or people with common sense when it comes to interacting with people...

Ken Jennings was a Jeopardy wiz...does that mean he's a genius? Not in my eyes...I can do the same thing with NBA draft picks from 1993-2002...my friends think it's hilarious because we'll be drunk at a bar and someone will ask me who the 8th pick in 1994 was and I was so into the NBA when I was a kid I used to study the shit out of that stuff...or with colleges that these dudes went to...

Get the point?

People only start to impress me when they show a certain amount of common sense when interacting with strangers...OR...like I said...anyone that is a genius in math is a genius in general if you ask me.

Anyone can learn and master the english language and how to use it to make yourself appear smarter than you really are...

DBOSHO
04-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Dane cause he can tell the future

KCrockaholic
04-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Thing that separates them to you guys is that they have strong opinions on each player. Most people here have opinions, but they takes theirs to another level. It helps them stand out more.

Chocolate Hog
04-19-2010, 06:06 PM
What if you mock draft better than some of the draftubators?

Rudy lost the toss
Hamas for all the interesting neg rep. he's the only one that truly acknowledges my trolling.

OTWP is particularly annoying because most of his posting consists of piling on when a more knowledgeable drafturbator starts mocking someone. He's that one white linebacker

DeezNutz used to be tolerable but his posting wears on you. At some point it's like...ok...we get it, DeezNutz

Mecca is weird.. he talks about anal sex, porn, his big dick, and 200 pound anorexia (that was before he lost the weight, I guess). He doesn't pull the victim card as much anymore...which is less entertaining. Him having 200 headshots of the same pose taken at the "fat-girl angle" was funny. I gotta say that Im annoyed when he falls in love with one of his points and repeats it over and over again...but he knows his stuff

I don't take Dane seriously...how could you?

Chocolate Hog
I'll vote Dane just cuz he can make a girl cum just by looking at her.

KCrockaholic
04-19-2010, 06:08 PM
What if you mock draft better than some of the draftubators?

Just curious Billay, have you made an updated mock? Don't get me started on your first one again.

Short Leash Hootie
my oldest sister for instance...

One of the best talents I've ever seen...she can listen to a song one time, any song (or she could when I was growing up and she was giving me rides all of the time)...we'd play this game because it intrigued me...I could turn it to ANY radio station and she knew every song word for word...it was AMAZING...she told me she could listen to a song once and memorize the entire thing...

and it translated to school as she scored something ridiculous on her ACT...but in no way do any of us consider her to be a genius or anything...

crispystl420

I don't follow obtuse trends in mock drafting closely enough to fill out the rest the group.

Lmao I know I have given you a hard time in the past, but you're one of the best posters we have. You sir are an asset to Chiefsplanet.

tk13
04-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Depends on what you think intelligence is...

Personally...

I think the most intelligent people are math geniuses or people with common sense when it comes to interacting with people...

Ken Jennings was a Jeopardy wiz...does that mean he's a genius? Not in my eyes...I can do the same thing with NBA draft picks from 1993-2002...my friends think it's hilarious because we'll be drunk at a bar and someone will ask me who the 8th pick in 1994 was and I was so into the NBA when I was a kid I used to study the shit out of that stuff...or with colleges that these dudes went to...

Get the point?

People only start to impress me when they show a certain amount of common sense when interacting with strangers...OR...like I said...anyone that is a genius in math is a genius in general if you ask me.

Anyone can learn and master the english language and how to use it to make yourself appear smarter than you really are...

Ken Jennings is a genius. Terrible post. This team would be 11-5 next year if he was our GM.

Chocolate Hog
04-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Just curious Billay, have you made an updated mock? Don't get me started on your first one again.

I made one on my blog a few weeks ago and was going to make a final one tonight. I still stand by that mock as what Pioli would do.

BigMeatballDave
04-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Mecca is weird.. Him having 200 headshots of the same pose taken at the "fat-girl angle" was funny.

Funny and...disturbing...

Rudy lost the toss
another thing about OTWP...if a fellow drafturbator challenges one of his points, there's 95% chance he backs down from his position and says he got some "bad information"

Count Zarth
I'm having trouble tracking down the origin of the Gang of 14. Apparently there was some poll about the possibility of Pioli passing on "both quarterbacks," whatever that means, and Pioli Zombie said something about a "gang" of 14 people that voted they'd be pissed or something, and then Hamas ran with it and created his treatise.

another thing about OTWP...if a fellow drafturbator challenges one of his points, there's 95% chance he backs down from his position and says he got some "bad information"

How dare you question the knowledge of a drafturbator.

Next thing you know you're going to tell me one of them was a fan of Vernon Gholston.

Short Leash Hootie
04-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Ken Jennings is a genius.

well he very well might be but I'm saying being a trivia game whiz doesn't necessarily make you a genius, at least not to me...

ChiefsCountry
Here is the "Gang of 14" poll
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=8374

Mecca
Hamas for all the interesting neg rep. he's the only one that truly acknowledges my trolling.

OTWP is particularly annoying because most of his posting consists of piling on when a more knowledgeable drafturbator starts mocking someone. He's that one white linebacker

DeezNutz used to be tolerable but his posting wears on you. At some point it's like...ok...we get it, DeezNutz

Mecca is weird.. he talks about anal sex, porn, his big dick, and 200 pound anorexia (that was before he lost the weight, I guess). He doesn't pull the victim card as much anymore...which is less entertaining. Him having 200 headshots of the same pose taken at the "fat-girl angle" was funny. I gotta say that Im annoyed when he falls in love with one of his points and repeats it over and over again...but he knows his stuff

I don't take Dane seriously...how could you?

Hey, at least I'm well rounded!

And Billay, even if you know a shit ton about college ball, the odds of even getting half the picks in a mock right are incredibly difficult. Could you get more players right than me? Sure, it's a complete crap shoot guessing game.

I seriously weigh 180lbs, I don't need a "fat chick angle"

Mr. Flopnuts

I disagree with this. Sometimes you get bad information. It's happened to me more than once. I watched him tell Dane he was wrong about something just the other day.

Reaper16
I'm having trouble tracking down the origin of the Gang of 14. Apparently there was some poll about the possibility of Pioli passing on "both quarterbacks," whatever that means, and Pioli Zombie said something about a "gang" of 14 people that voted they'd be pissed or something, and then Hamas ran with it and created his treatise.
I searched up the original poll for you. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=8374
A 15th member seems to have voted since then. Hell, some of the members don't even post regularly.

KCrockaholic
04-19-2010, 06:14 PM
I made one on my blog a few weeks ago and was going to make a final one tonight. I still stand by that mock as what Pioli would do.

Are you gonna post it? Mocks are fun and all but I can't take them serious considering it's impossible to get them perfect.

Pablo
04-19-2010, 06:14 PM
He's that one white linebacker
This made me giggle.

BigMeatballDave
04-19-2010, 06:15 PM

I don't follow obtuse trends in mock drafting closely enough to fill out the rest the group.LMAO Who are the other 2?

KCrockaholic
04-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Hey, at least I'm well rounded!

And Billay, even if you know a shit ton about college ball, the odds of even getting half the picks in a mock right are incredibly difficult. Could you get more players right than me? Sure, it's a complete crap shoot guessing game.

Exactly

Bugeater
04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
I searched up the original poll for you. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=8374
A 15th member seems to have voted since then. Hell, some of the members don't even post regularly.
It's a gang of 16 now. ;)

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
Here is the "Gang of 14" poll
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=8374

Thank you, CC.

How interesting! The only drafturbators to be members of the gang are Mecca and Hamas!

There would be a shocking scandal if a drafturbator had actually voted for one of the other options.

Reaper16
04-19-2010, 06:18 PM
The Gang of 16! Its growing!

Linking because of relevance: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=203071

Mecca
04-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Exactly

One year I got every top 10 pick right...but Donte Whitner, stupid Buffalo.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 06:19 PM
I referenced the gang of 16 in my Ode to Chiefsplanet.

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 06:19 PM
I would vote for the "fuck Pioli" option but that would be tainting the results since I was just fine with Cassel at the time.

Maybe, in the spirit of this thread, we should have another poll for the 2010 draft? We could have a new gang and Hamas could update his treatise. And we could serve punch and pie! Oh it would be a good time!

Reaper16
04-19-2010, 06:21 PM
Maybe, in the spirit of this thread, we should have another poll for the 2010 draft? We could have a new gang and Hamas could update his treatise. And we could serve punch and pie! Oh it would be a good time!
That could be fun! Gangs always need new members anyway.

Rudy lost the toss
04-19-2010, 06:21 PM

not anymore. :p

just tossing shit. keep up the good work

tk13
04-19-2010, 06:22 PM
well he very well might be but I'm saying being a trivia game whiz doesn't necessarily make you a genius, at least not to me...

Dude, he would whip all the draftertaters in Jeopardy, mock draft them into the Arena League, then take all of their women into his Mormon harem.

KCrockaholic
04-19-2010, 06:23 PM
One year I got every top 10 pick right...but Donte Whitner, stupid Buffalo.

I did that with the 2007 class. I missed on Adrian Peterson. I thought he was a poor fit for the Vikings offense when they took him.

Rudy lost the toss
04-19-2010, 06:24 PM
I disagree with this. Sometimes you get bad information. It's happened to me more than once. I watched him tell Dane he was wrong about something just the other day.

maybe so. But I really like posting "Hamas is your daddy" whenever he does

Mecca
04-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Dude, he would whip all the draftertaters in Jeopardy, mock draft them into the Arena League, then take all of their women into his Mormon harem.

Draftertaters?

Ron White joined the group?

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 06:29 PM
I'm almost hoping Pioli blows the pick again this year so I can see what new, angry .gif Hamas will post.

Last year's was spectacular:

http://i40.tinypic.com/1xxant.gif

notorious
04-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Jesus Mecca, you voted for yourself!? LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 06:31 PM
I'm almost hoping Pioli blows the pick again this year so I can see what new, angry .gif Hamas will post.

LMAO That was great.

notorious
04-19-2010, 06:32 PM

That was one of the peak moments in CP history.

Mecca
04-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Jesus Mecca, you voted for yourself!? LMAO

Well yea, I don't wanna end up like Chris Klein or Matthew Broderick in Election!

notorious
04-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Well yea, I don't wanna end up like Chris Klein or Matthew Broderick in Election!

LMAO

We wouldn't expect any less. :)

Mecca
04-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Uh oh, there's a bee buzzing around my eye...

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Hamas and Mecca are neck and neck.

I say we let the winner post the official draft thread.

Deberg_1990
04-19-2010, 06:37 PM
I dont care for any of these D-bags.....wheres the Hootie option?? :)

DeezNutz
04-19-2010, 06:39 PM
I dont care for any of these D-bags.....wheres the Hootie option?? :)

Standing outside in line, desperately hoping to get in.

(I actually think Hootie's extreme self-deprecating posts are pretty humorous.)

crispystl420
04-19-2010, 06:40 PM
They are both priceless. However you're post regarding Hamas draft kit was the best post ever!

SenselessChiefsFan
04-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Dane is the only one that is really vile and Caustic, but he makes up for it with his incredible level of ignorance.

Hamas directs most of his venom at Scott Pioli....

Mecca brings up good points, and other than his inflated opinion of himself, is probably the best overall poster in this group. But, he often way overstates points, and really thinks he could be a GM.

I didn't realize that DeezNutz or OTW58 were drafturbators. Of them all, DeezNutz strikes me as the most level headed and objective.

DaneMcCloud
04-19-2010, 06:45 PM
Dane is the only one that is really vile and Caustic, but he makes up for it with his incredible level of ignorance.

Hamas directs most of his venom at Scott Pioli....

Mecca brings up good points, and other than his inflated opinion of himself, is probably the best overall poster in this group. But, he often way overstates points, and really thinks he could be a GM.

I didn't realize that DeezNutz or OTW58 were drafturbators. Of them all, DeezNutz strikes me as the most level headed and objective.

There is no one dumber than you.

"Tom Brady was developed by the NE Patriots in 12 months".

LMAO

You're such a fucking dipshit.

SenselessfuckingChiefsfan

LMAO

Mecca
04-19-2010, 06:48 PM
See I always equate Sensible and Saccopoo in a group together, we need a name for it.

notorious
04-19-2010, 06:49 PM
See I always equate Sensible and Saccopoo in a group together, we need a name for it.

They aren't True Fans?

Mecca
04-19-2010, 06:50 PM
I think of them more as shithouse fans.

KCUnited
04-19-2010, 06:52 PM
From a bator standpoint I went with Mecca, I appreciate that much negativity in just 1 sentence, makes it easier to read. From a poster standpoint it's Deez.

notorious
04-19-2010, 06:55 PM
They all get it. There are a few others here and there, too, but the gentelmen listed above just flat out get it.

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 06:57 PM

SensibleChiefsFan
Saccoopoo
TheGuardian (or TheRetardian)

........chiefzilla1501?

They aren't True Fans?

There are lots of true fans. We're looking for the ringleaders.

Mecca
04-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Guardian is in a group with that Pawnmower guy their group is "people who say faggot a lot"

Reaper16
04-19-2010, 07:01 PM
TheGuardian doesn't fit the mold of True Fan. I may disagree with him a lot but he's not exactly the same as the 9-7 crowd.

notorious
04-19-2010, 07:01 PM
SensibleChiefsFan
Saccoopoo
TheGuardian (or TheRetardian)

........chiefzilla1501?

There are lots of true fans. We're looking for the ringleaders.

Oh fuck, I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Chocolate Hog
04-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Are you gonna post it? Mocks are fun and all but I can't take them serious considering it's impossible to get them perfect.

Of course.

Chiefs=Good
04-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Deez is the funny one.

Saccopoo
04-19-2010, 08:01 PM
I think of them more as shithouse fans.

I don't get it.

OnTheWarpath58
04-19-2010, 08:02 PM
LMAO

Marcellus voting for me speaks volumes about how much he hates the others.

LMAO

DeezNutz
04-19-2010, 08:06 PM
It's shocking that illiteracy hasn't given OTW a bigger bump, since he's the only one with numbers in his username.

OnTheWarpath58
04-19-2010, 08:08 PM
It's shocking that illiteracy hasn't given OTW a bigger bump, since he's the only one with numbers in his username.

ROFL

Mecca
LMAO

Marcellus voting for me speaks volumes about how much he hates the others.

LMAO

I'm pretty sure Marcellus would stab me if given the chance.

OnTheWarpath58
I love how Mecca voted for himself...

LMAO

Mecca
04-19-2010, 08:09 PM

LMAO

I knew it would be greatness!

Bugeater
04-19-2010, 08:12 PM

LMAO
Mecca loves him some him.

Mecca
04-19-2010, 08:14 PM
I contemplated voting that I hated all of us, then people could say I was self loathing and it's why I act like I do.

RustShack
04-19-2010, 08:17 PM

Draftubeters.. not dumb fucks

Fairplay
04-19-2010, 08:19 PM
I'll vote for any of the options to the first 10 grand CP money in my account.

boogblaster
04-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Im holdin out for beer snatch and money before anyone gets me vote ....

DJ's left nut
04-19-2010, 08:43 PM
A) Fuck all of you.

B) I had to vote for Deeznuts, it's the least I could do. (Hey DN, did you notice that Mendoza gave up another HR today? I've decided that he is, in all seriousness, a worse pitcher than Felipe Lopez).

DeezNutz
04-19-2010, 08:47 PM
LMAO.

Another hit-and-run post? LaRussa?

DaneMcCloud
04-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Mecca loves him some him.

LMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-19-2010, 08:57 PM
If anyone should start the Draft thread, it's Mecca.

milkman
04-19-2010, 09:16 PM
The only time I ever voted in any of these polls was when Rainman was creating the list of greatest Chiefs ever.

These polls suck ass.

There is no fucking point to any of them.

Lumpy
04-19-2010, 09:18 PM
It was a toss-up between Mecca and Dane. But since Mecca voted for himself, I had to go w/ Dane. He gets wicked crazy with his posts and it makes for great entertainment. :thumb:

SenselessChiefsFan
04-19-2010, 09:19 PM
There is no one dumber than you.

"Tom Brady was developed by the NE Patriots in 12 months".

LMAO

You're such a ****ing dipshit.

Senseless****ingChiefsfan

LMAO

Yeah, it is a much more informed opinion that the team that Tom Brady went to had no affect on the outcome, nor did the coaching staff. Because had he been coached by Herm Edwards and Dick Curl... he would still be a HOF QB, right?

CaliforniaChief
04-19-2010, 09:41 PM
This was a pretty tough decision for me. I actually enjoy all of their contributions to CP, even when I don't agree with them on some stuff.

You gotta love Deez's sarcasm. When I think about it, I think about the TV Show wipeout where all these douches are standing on podiums over the water and this arm is flying around taking them out one after another after another. It's so precise and devastating that it's scary.

Mecca is great because he's a controversy magnet. He could say something like "It's cloudy outside" and I guarantee you that 4 or 5 people would say something like "You are such an arrogant prick for saying that and being so judgmental." And I struggle to understand how someone whose posts rarely exceed 10 words generate such vitriol.

OTWP#58 has lightning quick recall. Sometimes it almost feels like I've just generated an idea in my mind and post it...only to find when I refresh 15 seconds later a devastatingly effective response using facts, history, and often quotes I've made that contradict myself. It's kind of like being on Meet the Press or something like that.

Dane is cool because he represents the best of us who hail from California. You don't like him? Well **** off and **** yourself and **** your mother and **** me in your wildest dreams you piece of ****ing jerk. But I've never had a problem with him and he's probably really fun to hang out with. I mean, who else could get into it with someone voting in a poll that he's a subject of in that thread? I just envision a politician standing by the polling place yelling I don't ****ing care who you vote for, just shut the **** up!

That brings me to the recipient of my vote, Mr. Hamas Jenkins. I still have no freaking idea why he's called Hamas, but anyone who has enjoyed the beauty of the ROFLcopter, the LOLcano, or Kyle Orton hoisting one after the Dallas game can appreciate his great work. He uses phrases that often leaves me thinking that this man is the epitome of the brilliant mind connected to the tortured soul. It's pure gold.

So yeah, long post but Hamas gets my vote.

Pawnmower
04-19-2010, 09:48 PM
Im going with Dane.

I'm probably the newest person to vote on this but Dane's humor makes me laugh the most so far....

I have enjoyed being ridiculed and firing back at all of them though...I gotta say I love the planet and don't know why I didn't find this place before....

I was lurking at 'another forum' and finally it got to be way too boring and lame...This place is a perfect shit-storm of chaos and fire with a splashes of wisdom and knowledge sprinkled in.

The more I look at that 'other forum' the more I tend to think it might be a rip off of this one...Like people who you guys ran-off that started another forum or something...

I wish I wouldve found this place first, I haven't even logged into the other forum since I found this place.

DaneMcCloud
04-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Yeah, it is a much more informed opinion that the team that Tom Brady went to had no affect on the outcome, nor did the coaching staff. Because had he been coached by Herm Edwards and Dick Curl... he would still be a HOF QB, right?

The Patriots were 5-11 with Bledsoe in 2000. The same Drew Bledsoe that led the Pats to the Super Bowl after the 1996 season.

The same Drew Bledsoe that led New England to an 0-2 start in 2001 before being injured.

The same team that Tom Brady led to an 11-3 record. The same Tom Brady that led the same exact team to a Super Bowl win.

Man, that coaching staff sure knows how to develop Hall of Fame QB's in 12 months time!

:facepalm:

mcaj22
04-19-2010, 10:16 PM
I usually agree with anything these guys are posting about. And since they have much more pull than I do on here, I don't need to say much. But I think they bring up great points about the team. It's funny to think all the arguing and bickering over the last how many months that in just two days this handful of posters could be absolutely correct if the Chiefs have another shit show of a draft. There is a good chance these guys will end up being right and everyone else has to eat crow.

Saccopoo
04-19-2010, 10:19 PM
The list is incomplete anyway. Where's the Reaper option? How about Pestilence? Milkman? The Bad Guy? Flopnuts? Tribal? Rustshack? Raised on Riots?

No, I cannot vote in this poll unless all Drafturbators are present and accounted for.

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 10:24 PM
The Bad Guy was actually one of the people AGAINST the drafturbators when the Jackson pick was made last year.

I considered adding milkman, but he really plays his own game. And he doesn't want to be in the poll, anyway. Cranky old bastard.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-19-2010, 10:31 PM
All I know is that if the Chiefs do something like draft a tackle or McClain, I might have to petition PBS for a FRONTLINE episode

"The Patriot Way".

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 10:35 PM
The list is incomplete anyway. Where's the Reaper option? How about Pestilence? Milkman? The Bad Guy? Flopnuts? Tribal? Rustshack? Raised on Riots?

No, I cannot vote in this poll unless all Drafturbators are present and accounted for.

I would've won this poll hands down. GC knew that, so he excluded me. It was a brilliant stroke really.

chuxtrux
04-19-2010, 10:38 PM
They are all pretty annoying when talking about football but I will go with Mecca because I enjoy his wrestling posts.

|Zach|
04-19-2010, 10:39 PM

LMAO

Wow you guys do really stick together.

The whole "I love how..." series of posts Mecca makes to whine about his treatment are always good to see.

Mecca
04-19-2010, 10:41 PM
You know what I love most of all?

Zach's constant whining.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-19-2010, 10:42 PM
If only we all adhered to the right way to follow sports, Zach's.

Lumpy
04-19-2010, 10:42 PM
"I'm going to go get the papers, get the papers".

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-19-2010, 10:43 PM
Wow you guys do really stick together.

The whole "I love how..." series of posts Mecca makes to whine about his treatment are always good to see.

I'd love to know how you haven't died of blood loss yet, as you've been on the rag for about 4 straight weeks.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 10:44 PM
"I'm going to go get the papers, get the papers".

LMAO I'm out of rep. That was awesome.

Saccopoo
04-19-2010, 10:44 PM
I would've won this poll hands down. GC knew that, so he excluded me. It was a brilliant stroke really.

Hamas and Mecca obviously sent C.E. full frontal nude pics in order to stack the deck in their favor.

Reaper would challenge Hamas' self-aggrandizing pseudo intellectualism slant, and having Flopnuts in the poll would threaten Mecca's absolutism in all things related to the draft.

I guess Milk was just being Milk, happy to have the more charismatic leaders of the Drafturbator movement shuffled up to the podium while he took control of the Brown Shirt Drafturbator Brigade and march them over to the Draft Forum to make sure that people were made aware of who were fucking retards.

Lumpy
04-19-2010, 10:45 PM
LMAO I'm out of rep. That was awesome.

Nothing gets by you. ;)

Reaper16
04-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Hamas and Mecca obviously sent C.E. full frontal nude pics in order to stack the deck in their favor.

Reaper would challenge Hamas' self-aggrandizing pseudo intellectualism slant, and having Flopnuts in the poll would threaten Mecca's absolutism in all things related to the draft.

I guess Milk was just being Milk, happy to have the more charismatic leaders of the Drafturbator movement shuffled up to the podium while he took control of the Brown Shirt Drafturbator Brigade and march them over to the Draft Forum to make sure that people were made aware of who were fucking retards.
That was actually pretty funny. :clap:

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 10:52 PM
That was actually pretty funny. :clap:

I laughed.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 10:53 PM
You know what would turn out to be the brilliant stroke? If Saccopoo is actually htismaqe reincarnated on this board.

|Zach|
04-19-2010, 10:54 PM
If only we all adhered to the right way to follow sports, Zach's.

Never needed for anyone to adhere to anything. :shrug:

Reaper16
04-19-2010, 10:55 PM
You know what would turn out to be the brilliant stroke? If Saccopoo is actually htismaqe reincarnated on this board.
That would be hilarious but its impossible. I know Parker's music tastes because he was the poster that seemed to hate my strict adherence to what constitutes metal music vs rock music. I know Saccopoo's music tastes from his posts in the Media Center. They are not the same person.

|Zach|
04-19-2010, 10:56 PM
That would be hilarious but its impossible. I know Parker's music tastes because he was the poster that seemed to hate my strict adherence to what constitutes metal music vs rock music. I know Saccopoo's music tastes from his posts in the Media Center. They are not the same person.

Genres are dead. Why go through the hassle?

Count Zarth
04-19-2010, 10:56 PM

Htismaqe was never that far gone into dumbassery.

I miss him, BTW.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 11:11 PM
Htismaqe was never that far gone into dumbassery.

I miss him, BTW.

Oh, I was referring to them being like opposites. Almost like a cruel game on htis' part. I miss him too, BTW.

L.A. Chieffan
04-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Id just like to go on the record and say I thought cassel and jackson sucked from the beginning as well.

Carry on.

Reaper16
04-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Genres are dead. Why go through the hassle?
Because it generally isn't a hassle for me to talk about things that I know about.

Besides, what does "genres are dead" even mean? You should write for Spin with that kind of meaningless speech.

|Zach|
04-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Because it generally isn't a hassle for me to talk about things that I know about.

Besides, what does "genres are dead" even mean? You should write for Spin with that kind of meaningless speech.

Heh, it means music is so diverse with styles bleeding into eachother these days that trying beat square block artists them into round hole genres these days seems futile.

|Zach|
04-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Heh, it means music is so diverse with styles bleeding into eachother these days that trying beat square block artists them into round hole genres these days seems futile.

I should add...hipsters love them. It gives them the ability to listen to themselves talk.

Reaper16
04-19-2010, 11:42 PM
Yeah, with some artists, sure. Not most. Some.
And anyway, genre and subgenre are used for descriptive purposes anyway. It is perfectly acceptable to describe a genre-bending artist in terms of what genres they are bending.

Fairplay
04-19-2010, 11:58 PM
All hail the great and powerful Hamas!

Count Zarth
04-20-2010, 12:02 AM
Heh, it means music is so diverse with styles bleeding into eachother these days that IT SUCKS

FYP

ThaVirus
04-20-2010, 12:18 AM
Im going with Dane.

I'm probably the newest person to vote on this but Dane's humor makes me laugh the most so far....

I have enjoyed being ridiculed and firing back at all of them though...I gotta say I love the planet and don't know why I didn't find this place before....

I was lurking at 'another forum' and finally it got to be way too boring and lame...This place is a perfect shit-storm of chaos and fire with a splashes of wisdom and knowledge sprinkled in.

The more I look at that 'other forum' the more I tend to think it might be a rip off of this one...Like people who you guys ran-off that started another forum or something...

I wish I wouldve found this place first, I haven't even logged into the other forum since I found this place.

Feel free to stop sucking CP's d i c k anytime there, bud.

BossChief
04-20-2010, 12:29 AM
All of them have good views and if you want a objective opinion, you have come to the right place. If you have thin skin, dont bother sticking around here, it wont end well.

I enjoy Deez' humor as well as Hamas' and value Meccas draft knowledge of specific players over everyone elses, anywhere. Dane might be the most entertaining poster on the Planet and I admire his passion, because I feel I share it and can relate to it. Hes like the Planets pitbull and does a great job 'wounding vaginas'.

I cant vote for Mecca because I'm not sure I have seen him make a post celebrating a win or talking positive about anything. But I admire how he rolls with the punches and doesnt attack people that are directly attacking him and generally continues with the conversation most of the time instead of allowing it to sidetrack the whole conversation. Its a shame so many people feel the need to do so just because the guy has strong opinions. Thicken up that skin, pussies.

I agree with Hamas more than the others, generally speaking, and feel that he is probably the most objective poster on the Planet. He always has a tone to his posts that is always entertaining, especially if you understand what he really said. Even though he is harsh in his criticism, he is calling it how he sees it and you have to respect that.

Its a hard choice and I dont want to go away from this without having voted for someone. Each has their merit as to why they deserve the vote, but I have to go with DeezNutz because I dont think he goes into each move trying to find a bad part about it before looking for the good in it first and then weighing in the bad as much as some of the others might do at times. When we win, the guy doesn't disappear, he celebrates. When there is a positive point to be made, he speaks up. I value and respect that :thumb:

I love it when hes clowning a true fan and having them not even realize it and continue with a conversation the whole time clowning the guy and him not even realizing it.

Its gold.

Its the biggest reason he gets my vote. Well done man!

LaChapelle
04-20-2010, 04:12 AM
People can't even keep up what's going on with the Chiefs
and yet I'm to believe they can follow enough college ball -with as much as there is out there
that they can talk in absolutes? I have a stronger belief politicians are worthy of being worshipped(Not happening)

Coach
04-20-2010, 04:24 AM
Well, they all are very good one way or another. So I'm gonna give the winner to whoever those 5 that gave me rep.

Jenkins - 7
OTWP58 - 3
DeezNutz - 2
Mecca - 0
DaneMcCloud - 0

Congratulations. Thank you for playing.

crazycoffey
04-20-2010, 04:59 AM
OTWP got my vote, he's the only one to buy me beer, and he knows I know where he lives :evil:, so he doesn't slam my TF posts too hard.....

SenselessChiefsFan
04-20-2010, 05:44 AM
The Patriots were 5-11 with Bledsoe in 2000. The same Drew Bledsoe that led the Pats to the Super Bowl after the 1996 season.

The same Drew Bledsoe that led New England to an 0-2 start in 2001 before being injured.

The same team that Tom Brady led to an 11-3 record. The same Tom Brady that led the same exact team to a Super Bowl win.

Man, that coaching staff sure knows how to develop Hall of Fame QB's in 12 months time!

:facepalm:

Yeah, because the ONLY move they made was Tom Brady, right? Your ignorance and shortsightedness knows no bounds.

Again, you make it out like I am saying that they took a no talent hack and created a franchise QB. That isn't what I am saying. All I am saying is that if Tom Brady goes to a different team, he doesn't have the same system, the same coaches, or maybe even the same opportunity to get on the field.

Sorry that you struggle to comprehend these very basic truths.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-20-2010, 05:56 AM
You know what I love most of all?

Zach's constant whining.

Hey, I just wanted to ask if you thought Clausen was worth a top five pick?

Coogs
04-20-2010, 07:37 AM
I enjoy all of them... plus several others.

Frosty
04-20-2010, 07:55 AM
The Bad Guy was actually one of the people AGAINST the drafturbators when the Jackson pick was made last year.

I considered adding milkman, but he really plays his own game. And he doesn't want to be in the poll, anyway. Cranky old bastard.

I would have voted Milkman in a heartbeat. I'll have to go with DeezNutz since sarcasm is my favorite form of comedy.

oldandslow
04-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Hamas...

cause he is a Cardinal fan as well. Mecca is a strong second, but his love for all things USC gets in the way.

The rest are rookies compared to the two all-pros.

keg in kc
04-20-2010, 09:52 AM
they did it with such ferocity that they left a path of destruction in their wake the likes of which Chiefsplanet has never seen before. Kids these days. :shake:

These guys are rank amateurs next to packfan. He had a level of arrogant ignorance that nobody will ever match.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Yeah, because the ONLY move they made was Tom Brady, right? Your ignorance and shortsightedness knows no bounds.

Again, you make it out like I am saying that they took a no talent hack and created a franchise QB. That isn't what I am saying. All I am saying is that if Tom Brady goes to a different team, he doesn't have the same system, the same coaches, or maybe even the same opportunity to get on the field.

Sorry that you struggle to comprehend these very basic truths.

Oh, just shut the fuck up.

Arguing that the Patriots "developed" Tom Brady into a Super Bowl winner in 12 months is proof enough that you're a drooling Mongo. And now, you're moving the goalpost.

Please, just shut the fuck up, SenselessChiefsfan.

Count Zarth
04-20-2010, 10:51 AM
I like how this thread devolved into a drafturbator telling off a true fan.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Oh, just shut the **** up.

Arguing that the Patriots "developed" Tom Brady into a Super Bowl winner in 12 months is proof enough that you're a drooling Mongo. And now, you're moving the goalpost.

Please, just shut the **** up, SenselessChiefsfan.

Yeah, who his coach was made no difference. A coaching staff with Dick Curl and Mike Solari would have certainly still been successful. I am sure he would still be a HOF QB.

notorious
04-20-2010, 11:00 AM
coaching staff with Dick Curl and Mike Solari .

JFC. Brady would have been better off without their input.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-20-2010, 11:08 AM
JFC. Brady would have been better off without their input.

But that is my point. Yes, the Pats were lucky to have Brady there..... but, it isn't like the staff and team didn't have anything to do with his success and development.

talastan
04-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Hamas has my personal vote. While he can be a persnickety little jerk (JK Hamas ;) ), he at least tells you his personal picks and he isn't a homer for a particular college program.

notorious
04-20-2010, 11:12 AM
NE's coaching mixed with Brady's mind and skills equaled the perfect setup.

If we sent Trent Green to NE during their run, would Trent have ended up being a HOF QB? I don't think so.

Belichick is a genious when it comes to maxing each players strengths and staying away from their weaknesses. That is why he had so many specialty players.

Sfeihc
04-20-2010, 03:31 PM
This is tough one because all except for Dane are part of the CP Mock. Which, IMO, you need to be a part of to be a true draftubator. Not that Dane doesn't know his stuff but it is what it is. That being said picking one over another is tough because they all bring something a little different to the table. In the end I think I must go with Mr. Jenkins. His broad vocabulary and closet love for players from the MAC earned him my vote. BTW, they all lose the CP Mock to me every year.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 03:34 PM
This is tough one because all except for Dane are part of the CP Mock. Which, IMO, you need to be a part of to be a true draftubator. Not that Dane doesn't know his stuff but it is what it is. That being said picking one over another is tough because they all bring something a little different to the table. In the end I think I must go with Mr. Jenkins. His broad vocabulary and closet love for players from the MAC earned him my vote. BTW, they all lose the CP Mock to me every year.

FRT, Dane has been working his ass off the first four months of this year and didn't think it right to join the CP mock.

I am however, killing it in the Porn Star Draft.

:D

Sfeihc
04-20-2010, 03:39 PM
I know you're out there choppin', Dane. Still like D. Williams @ 5?

Bi_polar
04-20-2010, 03:40 PM
i don't really have a favorite, i guess Basileus777 for 'raw knowledge' he's WAY underrated, i'm usually not around here for the draft, though.

Reaper16
04-20-2010, 03:40 PM
With respect to the Porn Star Draft, I don't think that "choppin" is the right verb to describe what Dane is doing with his wood.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 03:44 PM

Well to be honest, I never "liked" him at five, I just felt it was a Pioli move.

Right now, I have absolutely no idea who Pioli will take, but I am ready to be disappointed.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 03:44 PM
With respect to the Porn Star Draft, I don't think that "choppin" is the right verb to describe what Dane is doing with his wood.

LMAO

Fritz88
04-20-2010, 04:33 PM
A solid group of guys except for Dane who has some knowledge but no where near the ones in the poll.

Count Zarth
04-20-2010, 04:45 PM
A solid group of guys except for Dane who has some knowledge but no where near the ones in the poll.

True. His history of support for Herm Edwards and Tyler Thigpen is disconcerting.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 04:49 PM
True. His history of support for Herm Edwards and Tyler Thigpen is disconcerting.

Let's be honest now, Clay. My support of Thigpen only lasted a few weeks.

And the only reason I didn't want Herm Fired is because I was thrilled with finally building this franchise through the draft and feared that what began with the 2008 draft would be stifled.

And unfortunately, I was correct in that regard.

BarrySPAMAID
04-20-2010, 04:51 PM

And the only reason I didn't want Herm Fired is because I was thrilled with finally building this franchise through the draft and feared that what began with the 2008 draft would be stifled.

:thumb:

NICE POST....

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 04:54 PM

Thanks.

Good thing I was wrong about TyJack, Washington, Goff, Thomas, Engram and Cassel, otherwise the Chiefs would have only won four games last year.

Oh.

Wait...

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Unless we pass on Blaine Gabbert for a fucking 5 technique, MLB, or tackle with a #1 pick in the next year or two, you'll probably never see me as pissed as after the Tyson Jackson selection.

Our first two "picks" in the 2009 draft, given the financial commitment and the players passed up, may be the worst in team history.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Unless we pass on Blaine Gabbert for a fucking 5 technique, MLB, or tackle with a #1 pick in the next year or two, you'll probably never see me as pissed as after the Tyson Jackson selection.

Our first two "picks" in the 2009 draft, given the financial commitment and the players passed up, may be the worst in team history.

If you'll kindly recall, I stated last year in your "Motherfuck You Scott Pioli" thread that Tyson Jackson was indeed the worst pick in franchise history.

Seriously, I don't know how that can be debated.

Unless of course, Pioli takes someone like Vlad Ducasse with the #5 overall.

Count Zarth
04-20-2010, 05:15 PM

I was just giving you shit, anyway. :evil:

kysirsoze
04-20-2010, 05:26 PM
It was close. I usually enjoy all these guys' posts. Hamas, however, is just so fucking creative at telling someone how much of a dumbfuck they are. His avatar matches so well, too. Every time I read his posts it's like Carl Weathers is screaming it in my face or the face of the unfortunate poster who is taking his abuse. I have LMAO at that visual many times.

I also wouldn't have put DN on this poll, but that's probably because my definition of the word 'drafturbator' is probably too narrow and requires a certain level of vitriol.

Regardless, I look forward to reading the inevitable meltdown on draft day. The humor will certainly help me put the pain of another blown draft behind me.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 05:36 PM
It was close. I usually enjoy all these guys' posts. Hamas, however, is just so fucking creative at telling someone how much of a dumbfuck they are. His avatar matches so well, too. Every time I read his posts it's like Carl Weathers is screaming it in my face or the face of the unfortunate poster who is taking his abuse. I have LMAO at that visual many times.

I also wouldn't have put DN on this poll, but that's probably because my definition of the word 'drafturbator' is probably too narrow and requires a certain level of vitriol.

Regardless, I look forward to reading the inevitable meltdown on draft day. The humor will certainly help me put the pain of another blown draft behind me.

I think I'm more of a "Four Horsemen" type of a guy than a true draft expert. Hootie lumped me in with those guys, although I do spend quite a bit of time analyzing our picks and making comments.

Saccopoo
04-20-2010, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE]Unless we pass on Blaine Gabbert for a ****ing 5 technique, MLB, or tackle with a #1 pick in the next year or two, you'll probably never see me as pissed as after the Tyson Jackson selection.

Cameron Heyward is going to look good in the red and gold.

Count Zarth
04-20-2010, 05:42 PM
I think I'm more of a "Four Horsemen" type of a guy than a true draft expert. Hootie lumped me in with those guys, although I do spend quite a bit of time analyzing our picks and making comments.

"I'm not Scott Pioli, but I did stay at a holiday express inn last night!"

ChiefsCountry
04-20-2010, 05:43 PM
I was hoping for a good rant from Laz in this thread but he hasn't showed up. Damn it Laz you are slipping. :)

Count Zarth
04-21-2010, 08:07 PM
I say we let Hamas start the 2010 draft thread! :)

SenselessChiefsFan
04-22-2010, 06:49 AM

The funny thing is that if Herm were here last year, there is little doubt in my mind that we would have Sanchez as our QB. For all the things that Herm wasn't, he believed in developing a young QB.

There are 100 different ways to build a winning team... I will give Pioli time.... but Herm's three drafts....were all probably better than Pioli's first draft.

Short Leash Hootie
04-22-2010, 08:11 AM
If Trent Green was 25 in 2001...

Then yes...I absolutely believe he'd be a hall of fame QB had he been the Patriots starting QB...

Look...

I DO believe Tom Brady is a greatish QB...

I KNOW the Patriots system has overrated him to the public eye for YEARS...

In no way, whatsoever, is he 1/10th as good as Peyton Manning.

milkman
04-22-2010, 08:13 AM
If Trent Green was 25 in 2001...

Then yes...I absolutely believe he'd be a hall of fame QB had he been the Patriots starting QB...

Look...

I DO believe Tom Brady is a greatish QB...

I KNOW the Patriots system has overrated him to the public eye for YEARS...

In no way, whatsoever, is he 1/10th as good as Peyton Manning.

Except, of course, he wasn't throwing picks and shitting his pants in those clutch situations earlier in his career like Manning has almost always done.

MOhillbilly
04-22-2010, 08:19 AM
Sometimes my balls grow so big ive gotta push em around in a wheelbarrow.

seclark
04-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Sometimes my balls grow so big ive gotta push em around in a wheelbarrow.

just one wheelbarrow? snicker!
sec

Short Leash Hootie
04-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Except, of course, he wasn't throwing picks and shitting his pants in those clutch situations earlier in his career like Manning has almost always done.

he also wasn't the key to his team winning...much easier to be a game manager rather than a game breaker...

Short Leash Hootie
04-22-2010, 08:28 AM
"Tom, we got you! Just make your reads and when in doubt, don't fuck up! We can hold the Greatest Show on Turf to 3 points through 3 quarters...no problem! Just don't give them anything!!!!"

"Peyton...what is your PROBLEM! We need you to throw 5 TD's and 0 INT's and make perfect passes every down or we have NO chance! Come on!"

Fairplay
04-22-2010, 08:29 AM
A lot of ego's to fit in such a small thread.

milkman
04-22-2010, 08:30 AM
he also wasn't the key to his team winning...much easier to be a game manager rather than a game breaker...

You keep telling yurself that.

I've watched all the great QBs over the years, from Unitas to Manning, and the two great QBs that I don't want on my team when it matters the most are Brett Favre and Peyton Manning.

Short Leash Hootie
04-22-2010, 08:33 AM

I've watched all the great QBs over the years, from Unitas to Manning, and the two great QBs that I don't want on my team when it matters the most are Brett Favre and Peyton Manning.

ROFL

you really think 4 time MVP, Super Bowl winning QB, $100+M dollar QB Peyton Manning is worried about choking anymore?

he's going to win 3 Super Bowls and 6 MVP's, at least, before his career is over...and you're just going to continue looking more and more like a dumbass asshole every year...might as well just accept the fact he's the greatest ever

milkman
04-22-2010, 08:45 AM
ROFL

you really think 4 time MVP, Super Bowl winning QB, $100+M dollar QB Peyton Manning is worried about choking anymore?

he's going to win 3 Super Bowls and 6 MVP's, at least, before his career is over...and you're just going to continue looking more and more like a dumbass asshole every year...might as well just accept the fact he's the greatest ever

When he does finally start to actually win SBs, then I'll start to accept that he is thegreatest ever.

But until he actually does it, all he has done throughout his career is prove me right year in and year out.

Even when his team finally did win the SB, he almost cost them that opportuinty in two playoff games.

He shits his pants, consistently.

He looked like he might finally have overcome that going into this SB, but he proved me right, once again, at the last.

Short Leash Hootie
04-22-2010, 08:48 AM
the problem with the last Super Bowl was...

It took a flawless Manning 3.5 quarters for the Colts to even be in the game...

Tom Brady NEVER, EVER had to that...EVER.

That game would have been different if Garcon doesn't drop that 1st half pass...and that's something the "casual" fan can't see...

Sure, Peyton made ONE bad pass at a terrible time...but they had to score and score quick because the Saints were going to answer, for sure...

Garcon drop and the onside kick...along with the pussiness that has defined the Dungy/Caldwell Colts for years cost them that game...

Even if the Colts score a TD rather than that pick you really think a Caldwell pussified defense is going to keep the Saints from kicking a game winning field goal?

Whatever...I'm done with Peyton Manning on this board...too many dumbasses...in 5-7 years when his career is done and he has 2-4 Super Bowl rings...and every single passing record...you can think back and say..."wow, I'm an idiot."

milkman
04-22-2010, 08:59 AM
the problem with the last Super Bowl was...

It took a flawless Manning 3.5 quarters for the Colts to even be in the game...

Tom Brady NEVER, EVER had to that...EVER.

That game would have been different if Garcon doesn't drop that 1st half pass...and that's something the "casual" fan can't see...

Sure, Peyton made ONE bad pass at a terrible time...but they had to score and score quick because the Saints were going to answer, for sure...

Garcon drop and the onside kick...along with the pussiness that has defined the Dungy/Caldwell Colts for years cost them that game...

Even if the Colts score a TD rather than that pick you really think a Caldwell pussified defense is going to keep the Saints from kicking a game winning field goal?

Whatever...I'm done with Peyton Manning on this board...too many dumbasses...in 5-7 years when his career is done and he has 2-4 Super Bowl rings...and every single passing record...you can think back and say..."wow, I'm an idiot."

There were two drops by Saints receivers that shifted momentum to the Colts, yet somehow Drew Brees and the Saints were able to overcome those drops.

Yet the greatest QB ever and the Colts couldn't overcome that drop by Garcon.

Just how deep is Manning's dick down your throat anyway?

SenselessChiefsFan
04-22-2010, 09:02 AM

I understand the point... but, um.... we have Matt Cassel. I will take Brett Farve OR Peyton Manning..... FTR.

milkman
04-22-2010, 09:05 AM
I understand the point... but, um.... we have Matt Cassel. I will take Brett Farve OR Peyton Manning..... FTR.

Um...I said of all the great QBs.

Where does Matt Cassel even fit into that conversation?

Short Leash Hootie
04-22-2010, 09:05 AM
There were two drops by Saints receivers that shifted momentum to the Colts, yet somehow Drew Brees and the Saints were able to overcome those drops.

Yet the greatest QB ever and the Colts couldn't overcome that drop by Garcon.

Just how deep is Manning's dick down your throat anyway?

how could Peyton Manning have overcome anything?

They had two 2nd quarter drives...one resulted in the Garcon drop...the other one was that pussy ass 3 handoff drive to Mike Hart when they were deep in their territory...

Their only 3rd quarter drive? a TD after that onside kick...

Manning LITERALLY played a PERFECT game up until that INT...

He made 3 or 4 WOW throws that NO ONE IN THE NFL could make (on a consistent basis, at least)...

and after all of that...

HE WAS DOING IT JUST TO STAY IN THE GAME...

That's ridiculous to me.

Yet his season was defined by one pass when they were IN DESPERATE need of scoring...because if they did it with 1:00+ EVERYONE KNEW, including Manning and Caldwell...the Saints would simply answer with a field goal drive...

but like I said...

I just need to be done with Manning and this website...it irritates me when people are so blatantly wrong about something and it ends up becoming an emotional investment that I have no interest in...

Seriously.

I'm a CHIEFS fan that envies the Colts because of Peyton Manning.

Maybe someday we'll get a QB that is 1/10th as good as Peyton Manning...

milkman
04-22-2010, 09:11 AM
how could Peyton Manning have overcome anything?

They had two 2nd quarter drives...one resulted in the Garcon drop...the other one was that pussy ass 3 handoff drive to Mike Hart when they were deep in their territory...

Their only 3rd quarter drive? a TD after that onside kick...

Manning LITERALLY played a PERFECT game up until that INT...

He made 3 or 4 WOW throws that NO ONE IN THE NFL could make (on a consistent basis, at least)...

and after all of that...

HE WAS DOING IT JUST TO STAY IN THE GAME...

That's ridiculous to me.

Yet his season was defined by one pass when they were IN DESPERATE need of scoring...because if they did it with 1:00+ EVERYONE KNEW, including Manning and Caldwell...the Saints would simply answer with a field goal drive...

but like I said...

I just need to be done with Manning and this website...it irritates me when people are so blatantly wrong about something and it ends up becoming an emotional investment that I have no interest in...

Seriously.

I'm a CHIEFS fan that envies the Colts because of Peyton Manning.

Maybe someday we'll get a QB that is 1/10th as good as Peyton Manning...

His season wasn't defined by that one pass.

His game was defined by it, and his legacy continues to be defined by his inability to make the crucial plays in the biggest games.

Short Leash Hootie
04-22-2010, 09:15 AM
must be nice for Brady that his crucial plays always happened in a tie game rather than games in when they were losing...

what's his track record in playoff games with 1 drive to go when the Patriots were LOSING by 7 points or less?

***HINT***

NOT GOOD.