PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Gretz: The Picks History … Tuesday Cup O’Chiefs

Tribal Warfare
04-20-2010, 05:59 AM
The Picks History … Tuesday Cup O’Chiefs (http://www.bobgretz.com/chiefs-football/the-picks-history-%E2%80%A6-tuesday-cup-o%E2%80%99chiefs.html)

BigRedChief
04-20-2010, 06:28 AM
The Picks History … Tuesday Cup O’Chiefs (http://www.bobgretz.com/chiefs-football/the-picks-history-%E2%80%A6-tuesday-cup-o%E2%80%99chiefs.html)WTF? Making us click on a link to read Gretz? Thread start fail.;)

Tribal Warfare
04-20-2010, 08:23 AM
WTF? Making us click on a link to read Gretz? Thread start fail.;)

the diagrams made the article "too long to post"

oldandslow
04-20-2010, 08:35 AM
actually was a good article...thanx for posting the link.

keg in kc
04-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Interesting way to look at it, although it tells us absolutely nothing about how 2010 picks will do.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Interesting way to look at it, although it tells us absolutely nothing about how 2010 picks will do.

No, but what it does tell us is that whomever the Chiefs decided to choose with those picks, is that for the most part, those slots have a very good record of producing quality football players.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-20-2010, 10:56 AM
No, but what it does tell us is that whomever the Chiefs decided to choose with those picks, is that for the most part, those slots have a very good record of producing quality football players.

Did you read the article? For the most part, the list of players and the production was disappointing, not encouraging.

keg in kc
04-20-2010, 11:01 AM
No, but what it does tell us is that whomever the Chiefs decided to choose with those picks, is that for the most part, those slots have a very good record of producing quality football players.I think common sense would tell us that, too.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Did you read the article? For the most part, the list of players and the production was disappointing, not encouraging.

WHAT?

Seriously, could you BE any fucking dumber?

jwazzie
04-20-2010, 11:07 AM
That was an interesting read. Not the best list I have ever seen, but hopefully Pioli can see this is a deep draft and some good players can be had in the later rounds.

DaWolf
04-20-2010, 11:59 AM
That was an interesting read. Not the best list I have ever seen, but hopefully Pioli can see this is a deep draft and some good players can be had in the later rounds.

IE hopefully Pioli takes some playmakers early...

SenselessChiefsFan
04-20-2010, 12:02 PM
WHAT?

Seriously, could you BE any ****ing dumber?

Again, did you read the article? Please, tell me the talent that you were so enamored with on that particular list.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-20-2010, 12:02 PM
WHAT?

Seriously, could you BE any ****ing dumber?

Well, I guess I could be you.... so yeah.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 12:51 PM
Again, did you read the article? Please, tell me the talent that you were so enamored with on that particular list.

Are you dense? Seriously? I KNEW you were going to pull this shit because you're a fucking retard (sorry Sauto, he's a fucking mouth breathing, drooling, RETARD).

#5: Tomlinson, Jamal Lewis, Sean Taylor (RIP) were excellent selections. Sanchez could be excellent as well. Levi Brown, AJ Hawk and Terrence Newman and Glenn Dorsey have all been solid contributors and Caddilac Williams was a very, very good back before injury. The only guy that hasn't been a consistent player is Jammer.

#36: Chad Ochocinco was an excellent selection, as were Josh Reed, Eugene Wilson and Barrett Ruud. Jordy Nelson is looking very, very good and Kevin Kolb is now the starter in Philly. Pinkston was a decent receiver. The jury's out on Robiskie because he's only played in 11 games. Siavii was the only disappointment.

#50: Devery Henderson, Raiola, Pitts and McNeil have been very, very good football players. Green and Bartel have been solid contributors and Massaquoi is young but has the makings of a fine receiver. Calais Campbell has been a factor in Arizona and a very good young player.

#68: Lance Briggs, Erron Kinney and Mike Gandy have been very good players. Goodman and Hartsock have been valuable special teams guys. Chevis Jackson and Jarron Gilbert are young players that have shown flashes.

Need I continue to prove that you're an idiot?

SenselessChiefsFan
04-20-2010, 01:02 PM
Are you dense? Seriously? I KNEW you were going to pull this shit because you're a ****ing retard (sorry Sauto, he's a ****ing mouth breathing, drooling, RETARD).

#5: Tomlinson, Jamal Lewis, Sean Taylor (RIP) were excellent selections. Sanchez could be excellent as well. Levi Brown, AJ Hawk and Terrence Newman and Glenn Dorsey have all been solid contributors and Caddilac Williams was a very, very good back before injury. The only guy that hasn't been a consistent player is Jammer.

#36: Chad Ochocinco was an excellent selection, as were Josh Reed, Eugene Wilson and Barrett Ruud. Jordy Nelson is looking very, very good and Kevin Kolb is now the starter in Philly. Pinkston was a decent receiver. The jury's out on Robiskie because he's only played in 11 games. Siavii was the only disappointment.

#50: Devery Henderson, Raiola, Pitts and McNeil have been very, very good football players. Green and Bartel have been solid contributors and Massaquoi is young but has the makings of a fine receiver. Calais Campbell has been a factor in Arizona and a very good young player.

#68: Lance Briggs, Erron Kinney and Mike Gandy have been very good players. Goodman and Hartsock have been valuable special teams guys. Chevis Jackson and Jarron Gilbert are young players that have shown flashes.

Need I continue to prove that you're an idiot?

Again, how many HOF players? I didn't realize that 'solid' contributors would pacify you so much....

Amazing, really, how readily you accept solid 'contributors' at #5.

It's too bad the Chiefs didn't make all those picks and then we could hear who the missed on and why they were stupid.

DaneMcCloud
04-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Again, how many HOF players? I didn't realize that 'solid' contributors would pacify you so much....

Amazing, really, how readily you accept solid 'contributors' at #5.

It's too bad the Chiefs didn't make all those picks and then we could hear who the missed on and why they were stupid.

You are a complete and utter fucking moron.

AND, you continually move the goal posts when your idiocy is pointed out, DUMBASS.

I listed the quality players on this list, in which there were many, NOW you change your criteria to Hall of Famers?

You are without a doubt, the dumbest, most intellectually dishonest person to post in this forum, BAR NONE.

You're an asshole, a douchebag and a fucking moron wrapped into one fatass package.

Go fuck yourself.

Slowly.