PDA

View Full Version : Football ***The Official NFL Schedule Release thread***

Pages : 1 [2]

Frosty
04-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Wow. Playing in Seattle Thanksgiving weekend. That may put some dampers on Planeteers flying out for the game.

I had hoped to come over to see them but that won't work for me as we are always at the in-laws' for Thanksgiving. The passes can be pretty questionable that time of year, too.

I guess I get to wait another six years. :huh:

Nzoner
04-21-2010, 08:55 AM
I see 7-9 if they have a good draft.

And I see them hovering around .500 the entire time.

Panic will set in at the end of November when they lose three straight to the Broncos, Cardinals and Seahawks to drop out of the playoff race.

I had a raider fan last weekend mouthing off so I told him I'd bet him $100 KC won 7 games,he said he'd go $20 and kept mouthing,so I just shook his hand to seal the bet and then :rolleyes:

vailpass
04-21-2010, 10:06 AM
I had a raider fan last weekend mouthing off so I told him I'd bet him $100 KC won 7 games,he said he'd go $20 and kept mouthing,so I just shook his hand to seal the bet and then :rolleyes:

Way to put your money where your mouth is; that's a pretty ambitious bet for Chiefs fan.

gblowfish
04-21-2010, 10:08 AM
I haven't been completely through this thread, but the Chiefs website has an excellent overview and cool map of where we travel vs. who comes to see us. Very well done, sorry if a re-post:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/schedule-and-events/schedule-release.html

BTW: My early prediction for 2010 record: 6-10.