PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Any draft parties in Colorado Springs?

KCrockaholic
04-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Any draft parties in Colorado Springs? Just curious if any of our Colorado planeteers would know. I would like to go out to watch the draft, but I also don't want to be surrounded by asshat donk fans if I can help it.

Saccopoo
04-20-2010, 11:35 PM
Parties in Colorado Springs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

There isn't even a decent sports bar in Colorado Springs, let alone anyone who could possibly appreciate or converse in detail about something like the NFL Draft.

You could go to the Buffalo Wild Wings there on Academy and over pay for shitty beer and hope to sit next to some Air Force schmuck from Oakland and he could give you all the info on the Raiders potential prospects. That's about the best I got for you at this point.

KCrockaholic
04-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Parties in Colorado Springs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

There isn't even a decent sports bar in Colorado Springs, let alone anyone who could possibly appreciate or converse in detail about something like the NFL Draft.

You could go to the Buffalo Wild Wings there on Academy and over pay for shitty beer and hope to sit next to some Air Force schmuck from Oakland and he could give you all the info on the Raiders potential prospects. That's about the best I got for you at this point.

Heh. That was the best post you've made Sac. Quite honestly, you're totally right....