PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Would you trade Sam Bradford?

BigChiefFan
04-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Hypothetical, but I believe we have a chance at a franchise QB, but it's not Clausen, IMO, it's Bradford. Would you be willing to move picks/players for Bradford as your Franchise QB? What say you?

BWillie
04-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Roethlisberger>Clausen>Cassell>Bradford

Bane
04-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Nope.

BigChiefFan
04-21-2010, 04:53 PM
I just don't see it with Little Hands Clausen. Dave Krieg incarnate.

DeezNutz
04-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Nope.

Hope this post doesn't hurt his shoulder.

OnTheWarpath58
04-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Nope.

LMAO

Don't worry, he was busy looking to the sideline to see what it meant.

BossChief
04-21-2010, 04:58 PM
I prefer Clausen actually.

Dayze
04-21-2010, 05:01 PM
LMAO

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-21-2010, 05:09 PM
So much glorious WIN in this thread!

And no. FUCK no.

BigChiefFan
04-21-2010, 05:11 PM
LMAO

Don't worry, he was busy looking to the sideline to see what it meant.Yea, because Offensive Coordinators, DON'T call the game, right? Are you really mocking a college QB for not calling every play ran on the field?

DeezNutz
04-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Yea, because Offensive Coordinators, DON'T call the game, right? Are you really mocking a college QB for not calling every play ran on the field?

Can he adjust at the line of scrimmage?

At? Oh, sorry. Please ignore the incorrect preposition.

healthpellets
04-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Yea, because Offensive Coordinators, DON'T call the game, right? Are you really mocking a college QB for not calling every play ran on the field?

:shake:

DJ's left nut
04-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Bradford has some health concerns.

He's also the only guy in the draft with a chance to be a truly elite QB.

Clausen could be a nice QB for a long time, but I don't see him being a top 5, truly franchise-altering, QB.

Bradford, if he is able to stay healthy, will be a star in this league. There will be a learning curve, but the kid loves the game and I think he'll be able to handle it fairly easily.

By 2012 you'll have a guy that is emerging as one of the best.

Pestilence
04-21-2010, 05:22 PM
Bradford has some health concerns.

He's also the only guy in the draft with a chance to be a truly elite QB.

Clausen could be a nice QB for a long time, but I don't see him being a top 5, truly franchise-altering, QB.

Bradford, if he is able to stay healthy, will be a star in this league. There will be a learning curve, but the kid loves the game and I think he'll be able to handle it fairly easily.

By 2012 you'll have a guy that is emerging as one of the best.

Jimmy Clausen doesn't love the game?

Clausen will be a Top 10 QB in this league.

Mr. Laz
04-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Yea, because Offensive Coordinators, DON'T call the game, right? Are you really mocking a college QB for not calling every play ran on the field?bottomline is that Bradford didn't have to read the pre-snap defense and make any audibles. Clausen did.

it's not Bradford's fault ... he was just running the system like he was told but it's still an advantage for Clausen under the mental aspect of the pro type game.

keg in kc
04-21-2010, 05:28 PM
No. I'd rather have Clausen than Bradford.

notorious

Audibles?

How about actually reading a defense AFTER the headset has cut off and making adjustments?

MoreLemonPledge
I'd rather have Bradford than Clausen, but he's not worth what it would take to get him.

BigCatDaddy
04-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Why draft another one when we have such a great QB right now?

Pestilence
04-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Why draft another one when we have such a great QB right now?

ROFL

ChiefsCountry
04-21-2010, 05:42 PM
You mean Trent Green 2.0

DJ's left nut
04-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Jimmy Clausen doesn't love the game?

Clausen will be a Top 10 QB in this league.

Didn't say that. Bradford gets the 'played in a spread' knock (which isn't precisely true -- again, look at the tapes: the kid spent far more time under center than most people realize. I think I remember reading it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 35% of his snaps). My point is that he's a football rat and even if you believe he has a steeper learning curve than Clausen, I think he'll be able to handle it.

Clausen doesn't have the physical tools Bradford had either. Bradford has a better frame than Clausen and has a stronger arm.

I think Clausen will be a guy that's in that 8-12 range. I think Bradford has a chance to be in the top 5-8 (maybe a bit higher, but with Rivers, Ryan and Rogers looking like guys that will star for a loooong time, it's a pretty tough hurdle to clear).

While I think Clausen is less likely to bust, I think Bradford is more likely to be truly special.

Reaper16
04-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Sorry I took so long to post in this thread. I was just enjoying all the leisure time in the pocket that I have.

milkman
04-21-2010, 05:50 PM
This poll is flawed.

You are asking if we'd trade up for Bradford if we thought he was a franchise QB.

Since there are so many that think he's not a franchise level QB, you're going to get a lot of "No" responses.

The question should be, if there is a franchise QB would you trade up to get him?

To that I would answer yes.

I am not as down on Bradford as some are, but I wuouldn't trade up to get him because there are simply too many questions to be answered to take that risk.

Pioli Zombie
04-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Only on CP can you find ANYONE talking or thinking that there is even a chance the Chiefs go for a qb.

milkman
04-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Only on CP can you find ANYONE talking or thinking that there is even a chance the Chiefs go for a qb.

Only on CP would you find a dumbass Pats fan who doesn't like the people he's posting with continuing to post.

Think about that.

Pioli Zombie
04-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Only on CP would you find a dumbass Pats fan who doesn't like the people he's posting with continuing to post.

Think about that.
How do you know I don't like the people I'm posting with, Dairy Queen? I was just making the observation it is total fantasy to be talking like its going to ever happen this year.

Reaper16
04-21-2010, 05:58 PM
How do you know I don't like the people I'm posting with, Dairy Queen? I was just making the observation it is total fantasy to be talking like its going to ever happen this year.
Well no one likes you so it'd just be weird if the feelings weren't reciprocal.

milkman
04-21-2010, 06:00 PM

The tone of your posts, Pioli smoker.

Pioli Zombie
04-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Well no one likes you so it'd just be weird if the feelings weren't reciprocal.
No one likes you. What are you, 8 years old?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Nope.

ROFL

evolve27
04-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Bradford will throw 5 TD's in his first NFL game :). But the Rams will still lose.

MoreLemonPledge
04-21-2010, 06:03 PM
No one likes you. What are you, 8 years old?

http://ganjataz.com/general-bollocks/images/by-GT/forum-shitz/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Bane
04-21-2010, 06:08 PM
We'll see what happens after he takes a few good shots and lands on those shoulders.....I'm betting if he gets drove into the ground a few good times he'll be packing a clipboard.....

milkman
04-21-2010, 06:11 PM
http://ganjataz.com/general-bollocks/images/by-GT/forum-shitz/pot-kettle-black.jpg

That's racist!

chiefsfan93
04-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Bradford is by far the better QB no question. Clausen is a 2nd rd talent that will be drafted by default because of pecking order.

Fritz88
04-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Bradford is by far the better QB no question. Clausen is a 2nd rd talent that will be drafted by default because of pecking order.

Why do we have an influx of new users close to draft day? Mults?

milkman
04-21-2010, 06:22 PM
Why do we have an influx of new users close to draft day? Mults?

The dumbassery is strong in that one, that's for damn sure.

Bane
04-21-2010, 06:28 PM
:LOL:ROFL

Ebolapox
04-21-2010, 06:31 PM
FUCK YOU.

chiefsfan93
04-21-2010, 06:33 PM
The dumbassery is strong in that one, that's for damn sure.

Its always you muffman... having another fat moment tring to build up your esteem in between insults? For matter of fact Ive been on this board under several different usernames... mostly I lurk to see the news. Right now life is so good with a knockout girlfriend,awesome job and $ to burn I needed some abuse and insults to ground me but all I get is the same treatment as the others on this board that post an opinion.

Ebolapox
04-21-2010, 06:33 PM
is muffman an insult? I mean, hell. I'm a muff-man. I dive right into that shit! I EAT THE PUSSY!

milkman
04-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Its always you muffman... having another fat moment tring to build up your esteem in between insults? For matter of fact Ive been on this board under several different usernames... mostly I lurk to see the news. Right now life is so good with a knockout girlfriend,awesome job and $ to burn I needed some abuse and insults to ground me but all I get is the same treatment as the others on this board that post an opinion.

I don't make assumptions, like you're fat, since I don't have a clue what the hell you look like.

I really am not offended when you call me fat, since you also have no clue what I look like.
You're just showing your ignorance.

My insults are based in truth, like you're a dumbass.

I read your stupid shit and can only come to the conclusion that you are a clueless bastard.

milkman
04-21-2010, 06:39 PM
is muffman an insult? I mean, hell. I'm a muff-man. I dive right into that shit! I EAT THE PUSSY!

I wasn't going to say anything about that, since he's too stupid to realize that isn't insulting.

the Talking Can
04-21-2010, 06:39 PM

this is hilarious for so many reasons

chiefsfan93
04-21-2010, 06:48 PM
I don't make assumptions, like you're fat, since I don't have a clue what the hell you look like.

I really am not offended when you call me fat, since you also have no clue what I look like.
You're just showing your ignorance.

My insults are based in truth, like you're a dumbass.

I read your stupid shit and can only come to the conclusion that you are a clueless bastard.

I can reply to that in the same way... I call you muffman cause you could not be any more backed up and need some muff...man, therefore you call yourself the milkman cause you only milk it man...that is the cause of your fustration not me and everyone else you insult you fat ass over the hill leather helmet playing bastard.

Chiefnj2
04-21-2010, 07:05 PM
I'd trade the 5 for Ben.

I'd give the 5 and 50 for the #1 and take Bradford.

I'd take a few other players before Clausen at 5, but wouldn't be mad about it KC took him.

I'd take Colt in the 2nd round.

milkman
04-21-2010, 07:06 PM
I can reply to that in the same way... I call you muffman cause you could not be any more backed up and need some muff...man, therefore you call yourself the milkman cause you only milk it man...that is the cause of your fustration not me and everyone else you insult you fat ass over the hill leather helmet playing bastard.

Again, you have no idea about my health, so you that is just pulling shit out of your ass.

I call myself milkman because I am a milkman.

BigChiefFan
04-21-2010, 07:07 PM
88 TDs and 16 INTs in less than 3 full seasons.

chiefsfan93
04-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Again, you have no idea about my health, so you that is just pulling shit out of your ass.

I call myself milkman because I am a milkman.

Ahhh so its your income and you have no retirement plan...Gottcha!ROFL

milkman
04-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Ahhh so its your income and you have no retirement plan...Gottcha!ROFL

Again, you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

If you were to just shut up, you wouldn't look like a dumbass.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-21-2010, 07:44 PM
LMAO

That post, in combination with Deez's, was like the Doomsday Device.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-22-2010, 04:29 PM
You mean Trent Green 0.025

:thumb:

Wow. You're teh dumbest pile of hershey-squirt evah!

Good for Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!:thumb:

doomy3
04-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Yep, I think Bradford will be a great QB. I'd trade up for him.

BigChiefFan
04-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Yep, I think Bradford will be a great QB. I'd trade up for him.

Especially, if we could still keep our 1st rounder. I'd love to give the Rams, Cassel and some picks.

Fish
04-22-2010, 04:59 PM

:facepalm:

Dear Alvis,

Have mercy on this poor idiot's soul.....

Coach
04-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Not only no, but fuck no. I wouldn't want Bradford.
Posted via Mobile Device