PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft *****OFFICIAL 2010 NFL Draft Thread*****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

dtrain
04-23-2010, 06:38 PM
How bout you crybaby bitches go root for another team.

Or go get a gm job

Mecca
04-23-2010, 06:39 PM
So we just drafted 2 midget slot players who return kicks..in the 2nd round.

Hey Pioli, we are not a good team we need core players not role players, you fucking idiot.

Reaper16
04-23-2010, 06:39 PM
I can't believe that Scott Pioli traded Tony Gonzalez for a 4th round-caliber kick returner.

Wait, on second thought, I can believe it.

KC native
04-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Fucking even better....we just spent our two 2nd round picks on kick returners. :clap:

I didn't say it was a good pick.

keg in kc
W. T. ****?

No nose tackle? A CB? Really Pioli?What that pick told me me is that the nose tackle may already be on the roster and that they may not see Carr as a starting corner.

Course they still have 3 rounds of picks to go.

Frosty
Berry must have been a fluke. This is starting to look like last year.

Tribal Warfare
How bout you crybaby bitches go root for another team.

yay, lets take it up the ass like German altar boys and except it!!!!!!!!!!

Short Leash Hootie
well they aren't true fanning it, that's for sure...

they've taken three dynamic playmakers so far...

I guess I just get over things faster than most...Clausen is done...it's over. I'm over it.

I like what I see in McCluster and Arenas...I'm feeling optimistic.

LaChapelle
Dexter good
Auroras WTF

Frosty
04-23-2010, 06:41 PM
What that pick told me me is that the nose tackle may already be on the roster and that they may not see Carr as a starting corner.

Dorsey to NT, Carr to Safety

'Hamas' Jenkins
The True Fans are out in force, because god forbid anyone see this for the fucking debacle it is.

ArrowheadHawk
yay, lets take it up the ass like German altar boys and except it!!!!!!!!!!

Because crying about will change it.

Short Leash Hootie
I think Arenas steps in and is our starter opposite Berry day 1...

He looks good to me.

BryanBusby
Well at least things are looking good in two ways.

1. Stay away Bobby Wade
2. Jamaal Charles won't die on the field from being overworked

Brando
Someone tell Pioli that he doesn't need to start digging for 5th round nuggets in the 2nd round

Dayze
04-23-2010, 06:42 PM
What that pick told me me is that the nose tackle may already be on the roster and that they may not see Carr as a starting corner.

my thoughts as well.

dirk digler
Just like last year Pioli is not drafting our obvious needs. I am pretty much giving up on him if he fucks the 3rd round up.

Reaper16
Arenas isn't going to start over Carr, people. His value lies almost completely in his return ability.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Maybe they drafted Arenas to cover McCluster on the scout team.

TrickyNicky
Gerhart trying to hold his girls skirt down so her pussy didn't pop out on national TV = priceless

ArrowheadHawk
The True Fans are out in force, because god forbid anyone see this for the ****ing debacle it is.

As much as you bitch I would think you would give up already and go root for the Saints.

Short Leash Hootie
The True Fans are out in force, because god forbid anyone see this for the ****ing debacle it is.

coming from the guy who pimped Bruce Campbell as the best offensive tackle in this class and took Clausen #1 overall...

dude...

just shut up ROFL

Tribal Warfare
04-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Because crying about will change it.

Empty stadiums will, when KC starts losing again with Cassel at the helm.

kchero
Or go get a gm job

This, so many people are a f****ing expert on here because our two players in the 2nd round were not on Mel's best available list. Some people just need to calm down.

Mecca
Arenas is not a starter, he's strictly a slot CB.

He's to small to physically matchup with WR's and he lacks top end speed, he is strictly a 3rd CB.

Chocolate Hog
The Patriot Way

orange
So we just drafted 2 midget slot players who return kicks..in the 2nd round.

Future Chiefs team photo:

http://thezaz.nationallampoon.com/files/2009/06/kar.jpg

mylittlepony
Brandon Carr's twitter:

BCarr39: Just remember: there is a method to the madness. When the dust settles, you'll see ;)

Ah, I take that as they are going to throw every game and then draft a franchise QB next year. Once we are 0-17 next year Carr is going to go... See guys I told you. Sort of like some people on here when it comes to drafting.

Short Leash Hootie
04-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Arenas isn't going to start over Carr, people. His value lies almost completely in his return ability.

I'll sig bet that...

Carr was a huge liability last year no matter how much you people want to try and place all the blame on Mike Brown.

Carr is garbage.

chiefs1111
solid pick for the Pats

kcchiefsus

No, I simply choose not to bash the pick before these guys ever take the field. Unlike all of the arrogant pricks on here (don't really need to mention any names) who think they know everything, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. Do I like the pick? No, but I'm a guy on a messageboard. What do I know?

Brando
Little People Big New Stadium

chiefs1111
04-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Bengals take Carlos Dunlap wow

Mecca
That's a nice pick.

'Hamas' Jenkins
coming from the guy who pimped Bruce Campbell as the best offensive tackle in this class and took Clausen #1 overall...

dude...

just shut up ROFL

I never said he was the best offensive tackle in the class, you fucking idiot, I said he had as much potential as anyone, and I'd still draft Clausen over Bradford.

Seriously, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about whatsoever.

Short Leash Hootie

He's to small to physically matchup with WR's and he lacks top end speed, he is strictly a 3rd CB.

he basically has the same measurables as Brandon Flowers...

Spicy McHaggis

If that's the case, then its a terrible pick.

chiefs1111
nice pick for the Bengals

L.A. Chieffan
04-23-2010, 06:46 PM
You have the ability to be objective. Because you are a fan does not mean you lose brain functionality.

kcchiefsus

He's not any smaller than Antoine Winfield and he's not any slower than Brandon Flowers.

So maybe he's a starter, maybe not.

Short Leash Hootie
That's a nice pick.

I'm convinced the Bengals just draft how the fans want them to draft...

It's doing wonders for them, too...let me tell you.

I'd rather be a Chiefs fan than a Bengals fan...we have better players than they do.

chiefs1111
Cowboys trade up with the Eagles

Reaper16
I'll sig bet that...

Carr was a huge liability last year no matter how much you people want to try and place all the blame on Mike Brown.

Carr is garbage.
I'll sig bet it, too. Arenas is a nickle corner. he covers the slot; that's what he does. Also, Carr was one of the top 25 CBs in all the NFL last year. I'd win the bet easily.

Mr. Plow
I like being optimistic rather than "the sky is falling".

MahiMike
Well, you can't say they aren't going after playmakers.

the Talking Can
we drafted as nickle corner/kr with tony's pick

and a midget rb to be a slot receiver with #36

and true fans are running around telling people to "love it or leave it"

no wonder this franchise has so much success year after year

Short Leash Hootie
04-23-2010, 06:47 PM
I never said he was the best offensive tackle in the class, you ****ing idiot, I said he had as much potential as anyone, and I'd still draft Clausen over Bradford.

Seriously, you have no ****ing idea what you are talking about whatsoever.

would you still draft Gholston over Matt Ryan?

You need to stop telling everyone they don't know what they are talking about and look in the mirror ROFL

Dicky McElephant
From NFL.com's draft tracker.

Pick Analysis: The Chiefs pick up Javier Arenas to shore up their leaky secondary. The multi-purpose threat from Alabama is a savvy cover man with outstanding return skills. Though he lacks outstanding speed, he is an instinctive player with an uncanny knack for making plays on the ball. While he may never develop into a front-line player, he should excel as a nickel corner in Romeo Crennel's scheme.

Frosty

I like being optimistic, too. I wish I could be.

Rain Man
I blame the drafturbators for this. Pioli is now scared to take linemen.

Mecca
04-23-2010, 06:48 PM
he basically has the same measurables as Brandon Flowers...

:facepalm:

Do you understand that guys don't play the same way? Javier Arenas is not a physical player.

Short Leash Hootie
I'll sig bet it, too. Arenas is a nickle corner. he covers the slot; that's what he does. Also, Carr was one of the top 25 CBs in all the NFL last year. I'd win the bet easily.

Carr is garbage...

I analyze with my eyes...one year Ike Taylor was rated the best CB in the NFL by that idiot website...

I'm sorry, Carr was a HUGE liability last year...HUGE...and he's nothing better than a #3 corner.

Bwana
Oh shit, oh dear.

whoman69
CP- you can never have too many safeties or defensive tackles
Pioli- you can never have too many corners or slot receivers

Saccopoo
04-23-2010, 06:49 PM

Considering that it was our nickel package that got constantly burned and that we had no return guy other than Charles, which never should have happened, it's a good pick.

KCChiefsMan

this world has no room for optimism and no room for pessimism.

Realism is what matters and let's be real here, Round 2 really blows.

It's awful.

the Talking Can
From NFL.com's draft tracker.

we traded tony for a scheme specific nickel corner

Reaper16
Carr is garbage...

I analyze with my eyes...one year Ike Taylor was rated the best CB in the NFL by that idiot website...

I'm sorry, Carr was a HUGE liability last year...HUGE...and he's nothing better than a #3 corner.
I really don't think you know how to watch DB play, then.

kcchiefsus
we drafted as nickle corner/kr with tony's pick

and a midget rb to be a slot receiver with #36

and true fans are running around telling people to "love it or leave it"

no wonder this franchise has so much success year after year

Since there is no in between. It's black or white. Love it or hate it.

It's not like that.

I don't like these picks. But unlike all of you who are panicking I choose not to lose any sleep over this. I choose to realize that our GM might know more than us. Could he be wrong and turn out to look like a complete dumbass? Sure. But these could also be really solid picks who are with the team for 10 years. Like I said, not gonna lose any sleep.

Short Leash Hootie
Fine.

He's a nickel corner...whatever.

If he's a nickel corner with Devin Hester return abilities sign me up.

Mecca
Hootie becomes seriously the biggest idiot walking the planet when he enters the draft thread.

Saccopoo
I blame the drafturbators for this. Pioli is now scared to take linemen.

Jesus, you are good.

chiefs1111
Cowboys take Sean Lee

KCChiefsMan
04-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Carr is garbage...

wrong

Reaper16
Considering that it was our nickel package that got constantly burned and that we had no return guy other than Charles, which never should have happened, it's a good pick.
At 2b though? Both these second round players will fill an important role but they were taken way too high for those roles.

Short Leash Hootie
I really don't think you know how to watch DB play, then.

Of course not...

I don't know what I'm watching ever!

I just stare at the games and watch the pretty colors!!!

Fucking morons on this website...

ArrowheadHawk
04-23-2010, 06:51 PM

It's not like that.

I don't like these picks. But unlike all of you who are panicking I choose not to lose any sleep over this. I choose to realize that our GM might know more than us. Could he be wrong and turn out to look like a complete dumbass? Sure. But these could also be really solid picks who are with the team for 10 years. Like I said, not gonna lose any sleep.

This.

Short Leash Hootie
Hootie becomes seriously the biggest idiot walking the planet when he enters the draft thread.

yeah...

next year I'll try to be more like you and incorrectly guess every pick for seven rounds...

Frosty
I wonder if Pioli knows that there are players outside of the SEC?

the Talking Can

we drafted a CB last year in the 4th....why do we need a midget nickle in the 2nd?

but you'll tell me that was a great pick too, saccodbrokendicks?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-23-2010, 06:52 PM
would you still draft Gholston over Matt Ryan?

You need to stop telling everyone they don't know what they are talking about and look in the mirror ROFL

That's the thing. You only bash me for one pick. It's like watching Cole Aldrich's low post game. You have one move.

When Clausen emerges as the best QB from this class, Sanchez keeps winning in the playoffs, and Beanie Wells is racking up multiple 1000 yard seasons, I'm sure you'll eat your crow, since you're such an intellectually honest guy.

You went from "disgusted" about the Clausen pick to defending two of the worst second rounders in team history.

Mecca
04-23-2010, 06:52 PM
We took the type of players you're suppose to get in round 4 or 5 with our 2's.

These picks they suck, there are a lot of players we could have taken and been fine, we got guys that will never start on a team that has trash all over the roster.

Dicky McElephant
04-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Dude.....the Ravens are probably going to get Kindle and Cody....in the 2nd round. Fuck.

MahiMike
Maybe they're trying to keep up with the Jets w/3 CB's.

the Talking Can

It's not like that.

since you chose to have no opinion, why do you think i care about your non-opinion?

go have fun with your non-opinions

Mr. Plow

It's not like that.

Wait a minute....there is a reason that I'm not the Owner/GM/Coach of an NFL team and these guys are?

chiefs1111
04-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Packers take Mike Neal....

Short Leash Hootie
hahaha

"two of the worst second rounders in team history"

I think I'll wait to watch them play before I start spouting around that nonsense.

Sorry buddy...the Chiefs scouting department and Scott Pioli know more than you and me...

and Clausen fell to pick #48...

yeah, I wanted him like crazy...but apparently he's not the prospect everyone thought he was

Mecca
yeah...

next year I'll try to be more like you and incorrectly guess every pick for seven rounds...

YOU DEFENDED THE TYSON JACKSON PICK YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER, you should be tied to a wall and beat in the face with a bat for that.

YOU WILL DEFEND EVERY SINGLE BAD PICK THE CHIEFS MAKE ON DRAFT DAY JUST BECAUSE.

It is fucking stupid, so shut the fuck up.

Bwana
I wonder if they will go for someone over 5'8 in the third round? ROFL

ArrowheadHawk
That's the thing. You only bash me for one pick. It's like watching Cole Aldrich's low post game. You have one move.

When Clausen emerges as the best QB from this class, Sanchez keeps winning in the playoffs, and Beanie Wells is racking up multiple 1000 yard seasons, I'm sure you'll eat your crow, since you're such an intellectually honest guy.

You went from "disgusted" about the Clausen pick to defending two of the worst second rounders in team history.
http://www.lorenzodemedici.it/rome/wp-content/slowdown-day.jpg

DeezNutz
04-23-2010, 06:55 PM
hahaha

I think I'll wait to watch them play before I start spouting around that nonsense.

Sorry buddy...the Chiefs scouting department and Scott Pioli know more than you and me...

yeah, I wanted him like crazy...but apparently he's not the prospect everyone thought he was

Why? Appeals to authority don't convince me.

Pioli selected Tyson Jackson. We have no clue about the depths of his stupidity. Time will tell here, too.

Saccopoo
At 2b though? Both these second round players will fill an important role but they were taken way too high for those roles.

I'm not saying that they weren't. But at least Arenas fills two needs that were serious problem areas for the team last season.

I felt that their nickel coverage was really what hurt them more than anything defensively. If we can get a top notch return guy in addition to securing that problem in the nickel, I'm fine with the pick.

I don't really understand the McCluster pick though. Kid is a playmaker and everyone wanted those type of guys. Who knows? It's on par with the Magee pick last year. Just an odd pick.

dirk digler
I am not to terribly upset about the McCluster pick but the last pick is just stupid. the reason why our secondary is leaky is because we don't pressure the QB. JFC I didn't realize this was so complicated

Mecca
Yea Hootie, how's that working from last year? They sure knew more didn't they?

kchero
Cody to the Ravens

Frosty
Cody is gone.

whoman69

It's not like that.

That's a load of crap. Because he's been around football for awhile he's beyond criticism. Hell CP was GM for nearly 20 years and he was only all too easy to be criticized. This team has a hell of a lot of holes in their starting line up and Pioli's working on players who will not be there in either our base offense or defensive packages. We need a starting ILB, a starting lineman, guys who will be on the field nearly every down. We're working on our nickle/dime packages and 3rd down offense.

Der Flöprer
04-23-2010, 06:56 PM
I wish I was a Ravens fan.

Bwana
See ya Cody....

Mecca
The Ravens got Cody and Kindle, kill me.

dirk digler
Ok we fucked up and not got a Ravens guy as our GM. I was wrong and hamas and others were right. I am done

Dicky McElephant
We just passed on Kindle and Cody for a fucking slot receiver and a nickle CB. Fucking stupid.

Sure-Oz
FUCK

petegz28
I wish I was a Ravens fan.

I wanted Cody, big time. I am more pissed about the Arenas pick now than I was.

Frosty
04-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Cody to celebrate at Pizza Hut.

Delano
Ozzie is just hurtin' 'em all. Fuck, Kindle and Cody in the second round.

Mecca
Ngata and Cody...together.

Short Leash Hootie
YOU DEFENDED THE TYSON JACKSON PICK YOU STUPID MOTHER****ER, you should be tied to a wall and beat in the face with a bat for that.

YOU WILL DEFEND EVERY SINGLE BAD PICK THE CHIEFS MAKE ON DRAFT DAY JUST BECAUSE.

It is ****ing stupid, so shut the **** up.

well in my opinion we just drafted two dynamic playmakers...

if McCluster ends up being Wes Welker...it will be a great pick...tremendous pick...and A LOT of people think he has that ability...

AND

Arenas is said to have Devin Hester-esque return abilities...as well as being a solid CB...

excuse me for not being terribly upset that we're taking PLAYMAKERS rather than lineman...

chiefs1111
Ravens take fat ass jiggle tits

'Hamas' Jenkins
That's why Baltimore is Baltimore and we are Kansas City.

Mecca
See today?

This is why the Ravens are and will forever be better than us.

kchero
04-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Raven bound

the Talking Can
unreal

Baltimore runs a 3-4 and walks out of the 2nd with kindle and cody

we run a 3-4 and walk out of the 2nd with a midget rb and a midget nickle corner

but we're not supposed to have an opinion becuase it makes some sensitive fans upset.....

tk13
Great pick. But I really like Cody, I would've taken him with 2A and ran. I know he's fat but he's a disruptive force every down. Baltimore's defense is going to be off the charts.

Dicky McElephant
Seriously.....fuck this team.

Frosty
04-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Ok we ****ed up and not got a Ravens guy as our GM. I was wrong and hamas and others were right. I am done

I wanted DeCosta for GM and haven't changed my mind.

Rain Man
Are there any nose tackles left? Edwards was the only nose tackle on our roster last season after Tank got traded (other than that New England guy right at the end).

mcaj22
Kindle and Cody are absolutely going to make the pro bowl for years to come on the Ravens while McCrapper and Gilbert Javier Arenas fade into obscurity or have mediocre careers.

Sure-Oz
Great picks by the Chiefs and then the Niners. Arenas is another guy who can change the scoreboard for KC. Niners needed a young S.#NFLDraft 19 minutes ago via TweetDeck

from micheal smith

KC native
I'm not upset about Cody at all. He will be a ryan sims clone.

eazyb81
Is Pioli really okay with Edwards as our NT? Really?!

Bwana
I think Poli and the rest of our draft crew are smoking crack and pulling names out of a fucking hat over there.

the Talking Can
all you can do is fucking laugh

jesus christ

ArrowheadHawk
04-23-2010, 07:00 PM
That's why Baltimore is Baltimore and we are Kansas City.

See today?

This is why the Ravens are and will forever be better than us.

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/forum/6-ravens-talk/

I found a new home for you guys.

DBOSHO
Ok gang lets play a game.

What insignificant player will we reach for next?

Im guessing some tight end.

Mecca
Great picks by the Chiefs and then the Niners. Arenas is another guy who can change the scoreboard for KC. Niners needed a young S.#NFLDraft 19 minutes ago via TweetDeck

from micheal smith

Is it suppose to make me feel good that one of the Patriots nuthuggers isn't ripping a former Pats guy?

LetsSignRussell
just keep telling yourself you'll wake up any moment.

FD
two of the worst second rounders in team history.

I love this place

DeezNutz
I think Poli and the rest of our draft crew are smoking crack and pulling names out of a ****ing hat over there.

No chance.

The above would yield better results in this round.

Tribal Warfare
Next year's record I'd say 3-13 just the way things are falling

Short Leash Hootie
8-8 at least

Mecca

This is a great response, do you do it when someone mentions how any team knows what they're doing?

So basically, shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself if you wanna be a homer and say shitty picks are great, go ahead just makes you look like a fuckin idiot.

whoman69
04-23-2010, 07:01 PM
hahaha

You didn't watch too many CP drafts did you. He made an annual occurance of 2nd round reaches.

bevischief
04-23-2010, 07:01 PM
They were confused on which round this was...

chiefs1111
04-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Jenn Brown yummy

Rausch
Next year's record I'd say 3-13 just the way things are falling

5-11...IF we stay healthy...

Mecca
This is nice everyone here would have been thrilled with Kindle and Cody...they go to Baltimore.

Monty
04-23-2010, 07:03 PM
I just don't get this.....the picks really don't make any sense at all. We could have had both 2nd round picks in the 4th round.....this is killing my beer buzz.

tk13
How many trades have the Pats made? They are out of control.

'Hamas' Jenkins
This is 2009 redux, the only difference is that there was one so shockingly obvious pick, even the third dumbest fucking GM in the NFL couldn't fuck it up.

bevischief
At least we can drink away our shame on taking 5th round talent in the 2nd...

LetsSignRussell
hmm

ArrowheadHawk
This is a great response, do you do it when someone mentions how any team knows what they're doing?

So basically, shut the **** up and go **** yourself if you wanna be a homer and say shitty picks are great, go ahead just makes you look like a ****in idiot.

Relax dude. It's just a fucking sport. It's there for entertainment. You are taking this shit way too seriously. I don't like the picks but I'm not going to let me blood pressure elevate and overreact.

Mr_Tomahawk
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I have sand in my vagina...

/CP

chiefs1111
Texans take Ben Tate

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Ben Tate, that's a good pick.

DaKCMan AP
Nice pick for Houston. I like Ben Tate a lot. He'll pair very well with Slaton.

Rausch
At this point I fully expect us to take a 5'8" Kicker with return ability...

Frosty
A loaded draft and the Pats don't want to pick anyone.

Short Leash Hootie
Want to hear about reaches?

Hamas took two guys in the first round in the mock draft...

Clausen at 1 (47 picks higher than he went) and Bruce Campbell in the 20s...and I am pretty sure Campbell still hasn't been drafted...

But he's our draft guru!

kchero

Hahaha nice, It's ironic ... I checked out that board and there are people over there b*tching about their picks...no one is happy.

LetsSignRussell
pioli is high

Mecca
Great, I actually care. This teams stupidity means we'll never see them win anything, doesn't that bother you just a little bit?

Brando
04-23-2010, 07:05 PM
It could be worse, could have wasted a first rounder on Teblow.

Mecca

Clausen at 1 (47 picks higher than he went) and Bruce Campbell in the 20s...and I am pretty sure Campbell still hasn't been drafted...

But he's our draft guru!

No one gives 2 shits about the mock, care that the guy who's really running the team is a complete dumbass.

Saccopoo
This is nice everyone here would have been thrilled with Kindle and Cody...they go to Baltimore.

I know I would have.

Shit, I'm fucking irate about the Broncos getting Beadles, but to watch Kindle AND Cody go to the Ravens when we needed guys like that?

Short Leash Hootie
and we couldn't have had McCluster in the 4th round since the Eagles were going to take him at #37...so I don't get that one.

chiefs1111

Having those guys to go along with Berry would have been very awesome indeed.

the Talking Can
how do you fuck up a 2nd round with that much talent that bad?

kchero

But he's our draft guru!

Yea Campbell is still available.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-23-2010, 07:06 PM
From Walter:

36. Dexter McCluster, RB/WR/KR, Ole Miss
Dexter McCluster is a luxury pick. If some team with few needs wanted to take him in Round 2, that would have been fine. The Chiefs don't have that luxury because of all of their primary needs. (Pick Grade: C)

50. Javier Arenas, CB/KR, Alabama
The Chiefs just drafted a nickel corner and kick returner when they still have issues with quarterback protection and pass rush. Not a good weekend to be a Chiefs fan. (Pick Grade: C) ..

Bwana
At this point I fully expect us to take a 5'8" Kicker with return ability...

Heh, what's the over and under about the next person we draft being over 6 feet tall? ROFL

Mecca
You can take McCluster, I'll trade him for Kindle and Cody right now.

RiversRunRed
04-23-2010, 07:07 PM
With the 68th pick in the 2010 nfl draft, The Kansas City Chiefs Select..........
Zoltan Mesko P, Michigan

lol

LetsSignRussell
wr here

Rausch
how do you **** up a 2nd round with that much talent that bad?

:facepalm:

Short Leash Hootie
Great, I actually care. This teams stupidity means we'll never see them win anything, doesn't that bother you just a little bit?

it bothers me that you had Taylor Mays rated as highly as Eric Berry and think you know more than NFL scouts

Mecca
From Walter:

Dexter McCluster is a luxury pick. If some team with few needs wanted to take him in Round 2, that would have been fine. The Chiefs don't have that luxury because of all of their primary needs. (Pick Grade: C)

The Chiefs just drafted a nickel corner and kick returner when they still have issues with quarterback protection and pass rush. Not a good weekend to be a Chiefs fan. (Pick Grade: C) ..

That's basically spot on, we needed starters with these picks, not luxury players.

mcaj22
Hahaha nice, It's ironic ... I checked out that board and there are people over there b*tching about their picks...no one is happy.

Because for a winning franchise like the Ravens CODY AND KINDLE ARENT NEEDS. They already have those positions locked with great players, but the Ravens, unlike us, continue to be smart and take the best guy there. They can groom these guys for years to come. Kindle behind Suggs and Cody behind Ngata. It's sad that every 3-4 defense in the NFL might have second string depth better than the Chiefs starting front 7.

Bwana
04-23-2010, 07:08 PM
how do you **** up a 2nd round with that much talent that bad?

Crack? :shrug:

Mecca
it bothers me that you had Taylor Mays rated as highly as Eric Berry and think you know more than NFL scouts

It bothers me that this is now 2 draft weekends in a row that you have tried to talk about something that you admittedly don't know shit about.

Shut the fuck up.

DBOSHO
Not a good weekend to be a chiefs fan indeed.

Short Leash Hootie
From Walter:

Well drrrrr...

These are the same guys that you guys cherry pick from all of the time...of course they are going to agree with you...it's one of your sources.

Think about it cherry picker.

Sure-Oz
Hardesty

kepp
So I just caught up on the DVR and I'm in full Whiskey Tango Foxtrot mode. And I was excited about our 2nd round possibilities.

chiefs1111
Browns take Hardesty

Short Leash Hootie
04-23-2010, 07:09 PM
It bothers me that this is now 2 draft weekends in a row that you have tried to talk about something that you admittedly don't know shit about.

Shut the **** up.

oh I know PLENTY about the draft...

I cherry pick and watch clips from the same sites that you know-it-alls do...

I'm just smart enough to know that NO WANNABE message board mocker knows more than Scott Pioli.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Well drrrrr...

These are the same guys that you guys cherry pick from all of the time...of course they are going to agree with you...it's one of your sources.

Think about it cherry picker.

You fail at logic almost as much as life.

Mecca
For the record Ngata plays end for the Ravens, they will actually have him and Cody on the field together at times.

bevischief
Wonder how pissed Berry is right now...

Stinger
04-23-2010, 07:10 PM
From Walter:

I believe earlier in this tread a few draftubaters said walters was FOS on their grades/ or maybe it was their picks. Either way they were FOS

Mecca

I'm just smart enough to know that NO WANNABE message board mocker knows more than Scott Pioli.

You fail. You fail harder than anyone I've ever seen fail before.

DaKCMan AP
Love Hardesty.. Jamal Lewis reincarnate.

dirk digler
That's basically spot on, we needed starters with these picks, not luxury players.

Yep. I was hoping after the 3rd round today we would have 4 starters as of right now we have 1. Pretty pathetic.

DBOSHO
I texted my bud earlier and said

" a toddler couldnt mess this draft up. Our team will be significantly better by tonight"

guess i was wrong.

The Bad Guy
Walterfootball is hardly a barometer. They kept harping that Berry should be the pick, and then the Chiefs take him and he grades them a B because they took a safety in the top 5.

Bwana

Time will tell........

Short Leash Hootie
and mecca...

I'm sorry bro...

but what do you know that we don't know?

Not much.

you're RARELY ever right...about anything...

I can babble on and make incorrect predictions too...trust me.

Mr_Tomahawk
Wonder how pissed Berry is right now...

Not very...he just went #5...big paycheck coming his way...

Rain Man
04-23-2010, 07:11 PM
So we've got 9 picks between us and our next pick. Howsabout...

Golden Tate, WR
Bruce Campbell, OT
Charles Brown, OT
Ricky Sapp, OLB
Jon Asamoah, G/C
Everson Griffen, DE (for Mecca)

WebGem
04-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Well FWIW TNA Wrestling announcer and former WWE announcer Taz LOVED the Javier pic (per his Twitter). lmao

Mecca
and mecca...

I'm sorry bro...

but what do you know that we don't know?

Not much.

you're RARELY ever right...about anything...

I can babble on and make incorrect predictions too...trust me.

Babble with Pioli's balls in your mouth.

Rausch
Don't worry, we'll draft Ted Washington and Tedy Bruschi in the 3rd and 4th. RUN DEFENSE FIXED! In the fifth, we'll add Shawne "roidman" Merriman. PASS RUSH!

Rennie Curran...undersized but really smart and he'll BLOCK for our 2 new kick returners...

:rolleyes:

KC kid
This proves the chiefs have a "short board"

BryanBusby
Well FWIW TNA Wrestling announcer and former WWE announcer Taz LOVED the Javier pic (per his Twitter). lmao

Well that settles it. A+++++++

swayy07
hey man we got berry ill be happy about that

Short Leash Hootie
if we end up with a less ghetto Ed Reed, a more athletic Wes Welker and a Devin Hester esque return man with actual positional value...

this will be a great thread!

bevischief
04-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Not very...he just went #5...big paycheck coming his way...

But he doesn't have any help...

Dayze

Golden Tate, WR
Bruce Campbell, OT
Charles Brown, OT
Ricky Sapp, OLB
Jon Asamoah, G/C

shit..I guess one of the OTs.

that last round ****ed me all up.

'Hamas' Jenkins

Golden Tate, WR
Bruce Campbell, OT
Charles Brown, OT
Ricky Sapp, OLB
Jon Asamoah, G/C

I'd like any one of these, to be honest.

I fully expect us to take an awful player.

Rausch

Golden Tate, WR
Bruce Campbell, OT
Charles Brown, OT
Ricky Sapp, OLB
Jon Asamoah, G/C

Fine with ANY of those...Tate would be sweet in round 3...

swayy07
04-23-2010, 07:14 PM
tate is about to go to seattle

Mecca
Our next pick is....Vince Oghobaase.

tk13
Seahawks are gonna take Tate.

The Bad Guy
Not a good weekend to be a chiefs fan indeed.

Get fucking real.

'Hamas' Jenkins
How the fuck are Dester McCluster and Javier Arenas now Wes Welker and Devin Hester?

If they had comps even close to that, they would have been first rounders, and McCluster would have been a top 12 pick.

Dylan
ESPN2 commericial: bugeater >>> talladega this weekend -- freakin death track -- LMAO

Mecca
Eric Berry was the right pick, since then our draft is an abortion.

Dayze
04-23-2010, 07:15 PM
I'd like any one of these, to be honest.

I fully expect us to take an awful player.

fuck it...

put me down for Golden Tate.

GOLDEN TAIT BITCHES!

mcaj22
Golden Tate see ya

The Bad Guy
Cam Thomas would be a good pick.

Der Flöprer
Seattle takes Tate. Great pick for them.

Sure-Oz
Tate to seattle

chiefs1111
Seattle takes Golden Tate

Rausch
Fuck....Tate gone.

Rausch's favorites all off the board...

swayy07
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

the Talking Can
great fucking pick for seatlle

'Hamas' Jenkins
The Seahawks have had a really, really good draft.

They should suck just enough next year to have a shot at one of the really good QBs, too.

Rain Man
I would've like to have Tate.

dirk digler
I bet our next pick is a TE

Dayze
04-23-2010, 07:16 PM
.LOL..
Tait selected after I proclaimed Golden Tait.

fuckt it; give me Asamoah.

ASAMOAH BITCHES

Marcellus
How the **** are Dester McCluster and Javier Arenas now Wes Welker and Devin Hester?

If they had comps even close to that, they would have been first rounders, and McCluster would have been a top 12 pick.

Wes Welker was a top 12 pick?

chiefs1111
nice pick for Seattle

Dylan
jets look great on paper wow

Ebolapox
so, basically pioli's put his eggs in the 'weis can turn cassel from shit to gold' basket. FMMFL (fuck my motherfucking life)

mcaj22
04-23-2010, 07:17 PM
our next pick should be more absurd I'm guessing someone like Dan Leshitter

Chief_in_Commander
I like the Mcluster pick as a playmaker on offense is never a bad thing but the Arenas pick i'm not too sold on but Pioli must know something i don't

alnorth
so... since next year is apparently the QB class, is there any chance we could go 1-15 this year, or are we going to improve just enough to miss out?

Monty
04-23-2010, 07:18 PM
I bet our next pick is a TE

I hope not. I wonder if they'll pick a Punter to give Colguitt some competition. ;)

the Talking Can
we got our asses handed to ourselves in that round

Marcellus
so, basically pioli's put his eggs in the 'weis can turn cassel from shit to gold' basket. FMMFL (**** my mother****ing life)

I think it came down to thinking if Cassel shits the bed they go with Croyle.They didn't want the controversy going into the season I guess.

I don't like it.

whoman69

How about Gil Brandt then, who picks them amongst the 100 best players available on day 2 with McCluster (81-90) and Arenas as (91-100). That puts both guys as fifth round values.

Mr_Tomahawk
Who are the top LB's left on the board...?

Ebolapox
so... since next year is apparently the QB class, is there any chance we could go 1-15 this year, or are we going to improve just enough to miss out?

nope. weis is good enough at his job that he'll turn cassel to decent, we'll go fucking 6-10 and we'll be fucked once more.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Wes Welker was a top 12 pick?

You really are too fucking stupid to live.

Was Ed Reed a top 5 pick?

If he was thrown back in the draft would he be? Of fucking course.

Now shut the fuck up, idiot.

chuxtrux
04-23-2010, 07:19 PM
I wonder if there is any chance we see Carr at safety?

Ebolapox
04-23-2010, 07:19 PM
jesus fucking christ. is a franchise qb too fucking much to ask for? do I have to wait til' I'm on my deathbed til I see another fucking playoff win? FUCK YOU PIOLI

Mecca
04-23-2010, 07:20 PM
I like the Mcluster pick as a playmaker on offense is never a bad thing but the Arenas pick i'm not too sold on but Pioli must know something i don't

Just like with Jackson and Magee too right?

The real answer here is, he doesn't know much of anything.

Monty
You really are too ****ing stupid to live.

Was Ed Reed a top 5 pick?

If he was thrown back in the draft would he be? Of ****ing course.

Now shut the **** up, idiot.

Dude, really. What's good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

KcMizzou
Homer question...

Would anyone take a Danario Alexander in the 4th or 5th? He's had some knee issues, but he's been as good a WR as anyone when healthy.

Chief Chief
No Clausen.

No Tate.

What does that say about our OC?

'Hamas' Jenkins
We'll be in this montage in another 10 years.

Terribilis
i predict dezmon briscoe with our next pick. that should confuse the hell out of everyone.

Mecca
04-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Homer question...

Would anyone take a Danario Alexander in the 4th or 5th? He's had some knee issues, but he's been as good a WR as anyone when healthy.

Go ahead, can't be any worse than the shit we just threw up there.

DeezNutz
"It's obvious that the Jets/Chiefs know something that the rest of us don't."

Monty
No Clausen.

No Tate.

It sounds like he's a great OC, but horrible judge of talent. :)

RedThat
04-23-2010, 07:22 PM
Who are the top LB's left on the board...?

The only guy I could think of is Everson Griffen, but he is a defensive end in a 4-3 and could be an OLB in a 3-4. Chiefs do need a passrusher I think he is the best value for them.

Then there is Spikes and Angerer which I think will be available later on.

'Hamas' Jenkins
I'm surprised the Jets didn't think about safety there.

Ebolapox
"It's obvious that the Jets/Chiefs know something that the rest of us don't."

jets? maybe. chiefs? fuck no. we're fucking shoeless.

RedThat
04-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Oh and Ricky Sapp who was a 4-3 defensive end in college. I remember he was projected to go in the 2nd round. Could he be an OLB in a 3-4?

Tribal Warfare
No Clausen.

No Tate.

Pioli is really digging his grave if this draft class fucks up, and when Cassel shits himself again

Mecca
After giving up 300 yards rushing to one guy we get no front 7 players, so we still have no pass rush and a shit run D....

Way to use those 2nd rounders.

BryanBusby
Patriots gonna take Spikes lol

DeezNutz
jets? maybe. chiefs? **** no. we're ****ing shoeless.

Quoting infamous montage and the reaction of the True Fan who was interviewed.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-23-2010, 07:24 PM
We'd be more likely to take Sapp because he's a long-rangy type and NE guys love big OLBs, not the Hughes-esque guys.

chiefs1111
Pats take Brandon Spikes

Mecca
Brandon Spikes goes early.

Delano
04-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Spikes. LOLZ

Bwana
04-23-2010, 07:25 PM
See ya Spikes......