PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs You never can say for sure

chiefsfan93
04-23-2010, 04:06 PM
I stated in a post days ago that Clausen was no better than a second rd. pick. Now I was not trying to predict when he went I was just stating that was his talent level as was veiwed by some nfl reps. I also felt this way.

I was called a fucking idiot and I think now maybe the same opinion can actually about clausen. Yes he ran a pro style offense but his off the field activity and attitude/personality ultimatly ran his stock down.

Hey everyone has a opinion thats what makes this board great!:)

I can't wait to see who we get today! I am estatic that we did get Berry.
If we do take Clausen with our first 2nd rd. pick I hope we address NT,OL,LB and WR in the rest of the draft as good as we did on our first pick.

The Berry pick has me happy enough to say go chiefs! At least until we play.

BigRichard
04-23-2010, 04:09 PM
I stated in a post days ago that Clausen was no better than a second rd. pick. Now I was not trying to predict when he went I was just stating that was his talent level as was veiwed by some nfl reps. I also felt this way.

I was called a ****ing idiot and I think now maybe the same opinion can actually about clausen. Yes he ran a pro style offense but his off the field activity and attitude/personality ultimatly ran his stock down.

Hey everyone has a opinion thats what makes this board great!:)

I can't wait to see who we get today! I am estatic that we did get Berry.
If we do take Clausen with our first 2nd rd. pick I hope we address NT,OL,LB and WR in the rest of the draft as good as we did on our first pick.

The Berry pick has me happy enough to say go chiefs! At least until we play.

If I recall you also said there was no way in hell we take Berry. That is if my memory serves my correctly.

DaKCMan AP
I was called a fucking idiot.

And?

Pestilence
Fuck off.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 04:10 PM
LOL Every true fan is going to come on here and start one of these threads. After we draft him and he replaces Cassel then leads this team to the playoffs, they'll all claim they were fans the whole time.

Fuck you shitheads.

Baby Lee
04-23-2010, 04:11 PM
If I recall you also said there was no way in hell we take Berry. That is if my memory serves my correctly.

I repeat myself redundantly by saying things more than once.

Reaper16
04-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Well, I still think you're a fucking idiot.

chiefsfan93
04-23-2010, 04:16 PM
:clap:

Detoxing
04-23-2010, 04:20 PM
LOL Every true fan is going to come on here and start one of these threads. After we draft him and he replaces Cassel then leads this team to the playoffs, they'll all claim they were fans the whole time.

**** you shitheads.

Seriously.

How many of these fucking threads do we need? We get it already. And just because Clausen slipped out of the first rnd doesn't mean he isn't a first round talent.

Not sure what people dont understand about that.....

I dont see a single thread saying FUCK YOU TRUE-FANS...WE DIDN'T TAKE O-LINE FIRST!

But...maybe someone should...

Fish
04-23-2010, 04:25 PM
.Well, I still think you're a fucking idiot.

BossChief
04-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Chiefs draft berry or clausen end of debate the rest is bullshit.

lol

just stfu