PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft motherfuck you, scott pioli

Ebolapox
04-23-2010, 05:31 PM
dexter fucking mccluster?!?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 05:39 PM
This team won't contend until the next regime. So, here's looking to 2025. Fuck this team.

TheGuardian
04-23-2010, 05:43 PM
I told you stupid bitches we wouldn't be drafting Clausen. I told you this months ago and yet you idiots have still jacked off to pics of Clausen everyday.

fucking told you.

It's obvious Clausen is a head case. It's not just the Chiefs passing him up. Get a clue mother fuckers.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 05:45 PM
I told you stupid bitches we wouldn't be drafting Clausen. I told you this months ago and yet you idiots have still jacked off to pics of Clausen everyday.

fucking told you.

It's obvious Clausen is a head case. It's not just the Chiefs passing him up. Get a clue mother fuckers.

You're a troll. Nobody gives a shit about you anymore.

TheGuardian
04-23-2010, 05:47 PM
You're a troll. Nobody gives a shit about you anymore.

And it's obvious now that you and the other Clausen masturbaters don't know dick. Well, you know Clausen's dick because you've been on it so much.

But he's falling like this for a reason.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 05:48 PM
And it's obvious now that you and the other Clausen masturbaters don't know dick. Well, you know Clausen's dick because you've been on it so much.

But he's falling like this for a reason.

Fuck Clausen. I'm not pissed about this pick because of Clausen. Did I want him? Sure. BFD. McCluster? With all of those motherfuckers on the board? You're an idiot if you think that was the best pick for this team.

TheGuardian
04-23-2010, 05:50 PM
**** Clausen. I'm not pissed about this pick because of Clausen. Did I want him? Sure. BFD. McCluster? With all of those mother****ers on the board? You're an idiot if you think that was the best pick for this team.

I agree. I would have liked to see an outside backer or nose tackle (Cody is still there). But it cements the fact that Clausen is really fucked up. Everyone is passing on him. These teams invest millions on this shit so they know shit we don't know. And we have Clausen's own coach on the staff and we're passing on him.

I said months ago we wouldn't be drafting Clausen and I was called a dumbass blah blah blah. I told you we wouldn't and I told you Clausen has some serious question marks.

Now, shut up bitches.

Chiefaholic
04-23-2010, 05:52 PM

****ing told you.

It's obvious Clausen is a head case. It's not just the Chiefs passing him up. Get a clue mother ****ers.

Quit being an attention whore and add something worthwhile.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 05:53 PM
I agree. I would have liked to see an outside backer or nose tackle (Cody is still there). But it cements the fact that Clausen is really fucked up. Everyone is passing on him. These teams invest millions on this shit so they know shit we don't know. And we have Clausen's own coach on the staff and we're passing on him.

I said months ago we wouldn't be drafting Clausen and I was called a dumbass blah blah blah. I told you we wouldn't and I told you Clausen has some serious question marks.

Now, shut up bitches.

:clap: Apply for a job. Jesus Christ. I don't care what anyone thinks about anything at this point. This team fucked up and that's all that REALLY matters.

Simply Red
04-23-2010, 05:54 PM
I agree. I would have liked to see an outside backer or nose tackle (Cody is still there). But it cements the fact that Clausen is really ****ed up. Everyone is passing on him. These teams invest millions on this shit so they know shit we don't know. And we have Clausen's own coach on the staff and we're passing on him.

Now, shut up bitches.

You have some security issues, I majored in Psychology, so, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm reading and how it merges w/ 'real life' persona.

Good luck.

BigRedChief
04-23-2010, 05:54 PM
:clap: Apply for a job. Jesus Christ. I don't care what anyone thinks about anything at this point. This team ****ed up and that's all that REALLY matters.If he becomes KC's version of Wes Walker it will be a great pick. Only time will tell.

TheGuardian
04-23-2010, 05:56 PM
You have some security issues, I majored in Psychology, so, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm reading and how it merges w/ 'real life' persona.

Good luck.

I don't know how many months ago I said we weren't drafting a QB and this board still became obsessed with the fact that we were drafting Clausen. Based on.............nothing! So yeah, some I told you so feels good.

Simply Red
04-23-2010, 05:58 PM
I don't know how many months ago I said we weren't drafting a QB and this board still became obsessed with the fact that we were drafting Clausen. Based on.............nothing! So yeah, some I told you so feels good.

just don't talk to Floppy like that, he's a good dude, and you're talking to ALL of us as if we ALL have/had the same opinion. That's all. Don't you know Mr. Flopnuts is about as nice as they come?

TheGuardian
04-23-2010, 06:00 PM
just don't talk to Floppy like that, he's a good dude, and you're talking to ALL of us as if we ALL have/had the same opinion. That's all. Don't you know Mr. Flopnuts is about as nice as they come?

Didn't mean to insult your boyfriend.

Marcellus
04-23-2010, 06:12 PM
Nah we don't need no mo playmakers on offense.

HotRoute
04-23-2010, 06:13 PM
this guy has some serious playmaking ability, that is what the chiefs really need. and about clausen we said earlier today that we would have taken him at 5 yesterday now we flat out pass on him?? i can understand the frustration with pioli

KCChiefsFan88
04-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Are the Chiefs attempting to run some sort of revolutionary spread attack using RBs instead of WRs???

With GAPING holes at WR, offensive tackle, nosetackle and linebacker the Chiefs select a player at the one position they are strong at.

This pick doesn't address a need.

LaChapelle
04-23-2010, 06:23 PM
whoop

whoman69
04-23-2010, 06:40 PM
I was critical of taking Clausen with number one because it puts Cassel in a lame duck/no production status. Additionally I didn't think he was much above those who we could get in later rounds. That's in round one. In round two you have to think that the guy you were considering with #5 overall is still there then you have to pull the trigger. This organization has never drafted a franchise QB. I have been watching both NFL and ESPN. Steve Young states that Pioli in drafting Clausen would be admitting that he made a mistake in picking Cassel. That's a pretty chickensh!t reason for not taking a guy who could be the future of your franchise. That tells me the guy is more worried about his rep than the success of the team on the field. Can you really tell me that a slot receiver or 3rd down back is more important than a guy who could be your franchise QB?

Jethopper
04-23-2010, 06:42 PM
2 kick returners this year....FINALLY

Nightfyre
04-23-2010, 06:44 PM
I HATE the second round of this draft. That is my official opinion.

Mecca
04-23-2010, 06:44 PM
The Arenas pick is worse...

TheGuardian
04-23-2010, 06:46 PM
I was critical of taking Clausen with number one because it puts Cassel in a lame duck/no production status. Additionally I didn't think he was much above those who we could get in later rounds. That's in round one. In round two you have to think that the guy you were considering with #5 overall is still there then you have to pull the trigger. This organization has never drafted a franchise QB. I have been watching both NFL and ESPN. Steve Young states that Pioli in drafting Clausen would be admitting that he made a mistake in picking Cassel. That's a pretty chickensh!t reason for not taking a guy who could be the future of your franchise. That tells me the guy is more worried about his rep than the success of the team on the field. Can you really tell me that a slot receiver or 3rd down back is more important than a guy who could be your franchise QB?

The bolded part is exactly what I told milkman a week or so ago and that stupid fucker said I was a complete dumbass for believing that as my reasoning as to why we wouldn't draft Clausen.

I am finding that Mecca, Hamas, and MM don't really know fucking shit but talk here like they are the cock of the walk.

vailpass
04-23-2010, 06:49 PM

Hey Red, is this what your psychology books refer to as "projection"?

Sully
04-23-2010, 06:49 PM
I am finding that Mecca, Hamas, and MM don't really know fucking shit but talk here like they are the cock of the walk.
like you?

TheGuardian
04-23-2010, 06:51 PM
like you?

My lone prediction was that there was no way in hell we would draft a QB, esp in round 1.

Ebolapox
04-23-2010, 06:53 PM
and a cornerback?!?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 06:55 PM

Hey Red, is this what your psychology books refer to as "projection"?

Unless you guys are projecting me as a pitcher, you can both fuck off.

milkman
04-23-2010, 06:55 PM
The bolded part is exactly what I told milkman a week or so ago and that stupid ****er said I was a complete dumbass for believing that as my reasoning as to why we wouldn't draft Clausen.

I am finding that Mecca, Hamas, and MM don't really know ****ing shit but talk here like they are the cock of the walk.

I think you have me confused with someone else, because I've said numerous times that one of the reasons I would be okay with picking Clausen is that it would show that Pioli isn't afraid to admit he made a mistake.

I've said numerous times that I am not sold on Clausen.

vailpass
04-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Unless you guys are projecting me as a pitcher, you can both **** off.

Hey Flop,
You know I wasn't pointing that comment at you, right?
Unless you WANT to be a pitcher:eek:

Pawnmower
04-23-2010, 06:58 PM
McCluster****ed

Either way you look at it I don't like this pick..

It is like fixing the radio on a car that isn't even running.

The Mad Crapper
04-23-2010, 06:59 PM
You guys could have had Tebow.

TheGuardian
04-23-2010, 07:04 PM
I think you have me confused with someone else, because I've said numerous times that one of the reasons I would be okay with picking Clausen is that it would show that Pioli isn't afraid to admit he made a mistake.

I've said numerous times that I am not sold on Clausen.

I know you've said that. However you told me just about a week ago that I was a complete dumbass because I said the reason we wouldn't draft Clausen is because GM's don't like to admit mistakes. And if Pioli did that, he'd be admitting that drafting and trading for Cassel was a mistake. Yes, you did.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Hey Flop,
You know I wasn't pointing that comment at you, right?
Unless you WANT to be a pitcher:eek:

LMAO I wasn't being serious either way. We're all good Vail. :)

Flachief58
04-23-2010, 07:19 PM
:doh!: RB? Really? :bong: :grr: :crybaby: :facepalm: As good as yesterday was, today is that bad....

CosmicPal
04-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Well, according to Mort, the Eagles coveted this guy and were very disappointed the Chiefs took him 'cause the Eagles were planning on taking him with the next pick.

And then Mort came back on and said he could play the WR position and be like Welker.

Take it for what it's worth, but the guy is touted as a playmaker and regardless, if the Eagles were that high on him, then I'm okay with the pick. I'm stunned by the pick, but if what they said is true about him, then I'm fine with it.

milkman
04-23-2010, 07:38 PM
I know you've said that. However you told me just about a week ago that I was a complete dumbass because I said the reason we wouldn't draft Clausen is because GM's don't like to admit mistakes. And if Pioli did that, he'd be admitting that drafting and trading for Cassel was a mistake. Yes, you did.

There has to be some other context.

I do remember calling you a dumbass in a discussion about that, but there was more to it than that.

Sully
04-23-2010, 07:53 PM
My lone prediction was that there was no way in hell we would draft a QB, esp in round 1.

That's not that hard. You could "predict" that about virtually every player on the board. You basically took "the field" against any one player in a golf tournament... And now you are bragging and talking shit about it?

It's pretty awesome to see you running down others for thinking their shit doesn't stink, while your posting history suggests you could use a big boy's dose of "get the fuck over yourself" as well.

Count Alex's Wins
04-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Apparently the Chiefs are going to enter 2010 with Mike Vrabel and Corey Mays at linebacker.

That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Crennel will fix everything.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 07:58 PM
Apparently the Chiefs are going to enter 2010 with Mike Vrabel and Corey Mays at linebacker.

Well, linebacker was the one defensive position that was not deep this year. That was the one argument for taking McClain ahead of Berry.

I am dissapointed to say the least, but maybe Pioli has a trade up his sleeve.... (okay, wishful, very wishful, thinking)

BigChiefFan
04-23-2010, 08:01 PM

Crennel will fix everything. It's an absurd approach to this year's draft.

KCinNY
Both 2nd rounders go to basically the only positions that the Chiefs have a little talent...RB and corner.

Just not gettin' it.

Count Alex's Wins
Is it possible Crennel came blustering in like a Chocolate Gunther and told the Chiefs he could win with the bums we currently have in the front seven?

Ebolapox
04-23-2010, 08:04 PM

and weis is apparently QB jesus. that's the only explanation: crennel will turn shit to gold in the front seven, and weis will turn shit to gold with cassel. fuck, pioli's only shot is if weis turns cassel to brady 2.0. otherwise, we're fucked. FUCK.

Count Alex's Wins
04-23-2010, 08:12 PM
I honestly don't think I can justify shelling out for a trip to KC to see the Kansas City Clusterfucks.

cdcox
04-23-2010, 08:17 PM

Where have we heard that before?

Count Alex's Wins
04-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Where have we heard that before?

That's exactly what I'm referencing, actually.

MadMax
04-23-2010, 08:34 PM
That's not that hard. You could "predict" that about virtually every player on the board. You basically took "the field" against any one player in a golf tournament... And now you are bragging and talking shit about it?

It's pretty awesome to see you running down others for thinking their shit doesn't stink, while your posting history suggests you could use a big boy's dose of "get the **** over yourself" as well.

ROFLROFL:clap::clap::clap:

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 08:43 PM
I honestly don't think I can justify shelling out for a trip to KC to see the Kansas City Clusterfucks.

I'm sitting here thinking the exact same thing.

LaChapelle
04-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Why is it Pioli's draft in KC
and McKids in Denver
Haley get a free pass

King_Chief_Fan
I honestly don't think I can justify shelling out for a trip to KC to see the Kansas City Cluster****s.

well, there you go....something good came from the draft afterall:D

Count Alex's Wins
I can already read the camp reports.

"Chiefs' Offense Dominates River Falls"

scorpio
04-23-2010, 09:00 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cfQm1Lg_8oA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cfQm1Lg_8oA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

chiefs1111
11-21-2011, 10:40 PM
Fuck you Pioli for giving us such shitty ass QB's . You Haley and everyone else need to GTFO

Trevo_410
11-21-2011, 10:41 PM
this is the first thread i viewed when i was lurking back in the good ole days

stonedstooge
11-21-2011, 10:42 PM
In. **** you Scotty and Clark, enjoy the extra $32 million in your pocket you piece of shit

Count Alex's Wins
11-21-2011, 10:42 PM
Imagine, imagine if we were in first place right now and relying on Tyler PalkOHNO!!!!