PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ed Reed, Wes Welker, and Hester

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Yeah, I know.... these guys haven't done it yet.... but those are the players that the Chiefs had in mind when they drafted these guys.

Now, if they pan out, I imagine that we will all think it was worth it. If not..... well, then Pioli sucks.:D

KCChiefsMan
04-23-2010, 05:43 PM
SHUT UP

JUST SHUT UP

SHUT THE F**CK UP

petegz28
04-23-2010, 05:43 PM
It can't be any worse than most of our drafts in the past.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 05:44 PM
SHUT UP

JUST SHUT UP

SHUT THE F**CK UP

Sorry, just thought I would try to give us a silver lining..... but clearly, you are not into being optimistic.:)

Ari Chi3fs
04-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Ed Reed.
Shit sack.
Shit sack #2.

Mecca
04-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Yea it's more like Ed Reed and 2 scrubs.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Yea it's more like Ed Reed and 2 scrubs.

We'll see. I like all three guys. I am shocked at the fact that the Chiefs took these second rounders, especially both of them, given other needs.... but they are huge playmakers.... well, diminutive playmakers that make HUGE plays.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Remember, I am an SEC fan, so I know these kids pretty well.... and they are electrifying.

KcMizzou
04-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Per Michael Smith on Twitter: Great picks by the Chiefs and then the Niners. Arenas is another guy who can change the scoreboard for KC. Niners needed a young S

HolmeZz
04-23-2010, 05:55 PM
lol @ calling McCluster a scrub. Some of you are completely fucking oblivious.

SNR
04-23-2010, 05:57 PM
I don't remember Carl Peterson ever selecting any players THIS bad.

KcMizzou
04-23-2010, 05:58 PM
I don't remember Carl Peterson ever selecting any players THIS bad.Have you had a head injury in the past year or two?

Mecca
04-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Michael Smith has been sucking the Patriots and their leftovers off for years, excuse me for nothing caring what a Boston guy thinks.

BigMeatballDave
04-23-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't remember Carl Peterson ever selecting any players THIS bad.Um, Trezell Jenkins?

HolmeZz
04-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Have you had a head injury in the past year or two?

I'm assuming SNR was employing sarcasm.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 06:02 PM

Yeah....tell me about it when they actually get on the field.

We were thrilled with Flowers, and we just drafted a very similar guy a few picks later that is also a monster returner... and we are throwing a fit.

KcMizzou
04-23-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm assuming SNR was employing sarcasm.I hope so.

Hog Farmer
04-23-2010, 06:03 PM
We have drafted three playmakers . Everyone has been bitchin about not ever drafting playmakers. Shut the fuck up.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Michael Smith has been sucking the Patriots and their leftovers off for years, excuse me for nothing caring what a Boston guy thinks.

There is always a reason you discredit anyone that agrees with anything the Chiefs do, isn't there? It is amazing how these idiots are all getting paid 100's of thousands of dollars a year to give their opinion and a resident football genius, like you, is stuck spewing your wisdom on a message board.

VAChief
04-23-2010, 06:04 PM

Matt Blundin Round 2

notorious
04-23-2010, 06:05 PM
We have drafted three playmakers . Everyone has been bitchin about not ever drafting playmakers. Shut the **** up.

This.

I am not 100% happy, but I am not ready to shit all over this draft.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 06:07 PM
This.

I am not 100% happy, but I am not ready to shit all over this draft.

Well, why not? I mean, these guys project out to be similar to the biggest stars in the NFL.... how can you possibly be happy about that?

notorious
04-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Well, why not? I mean, these guys project out to be similar to the biggest stars in the NFL.... how can you possibly be happy about that?

I was backing Hogfarmer's post.

We picked 3 playmakers, so I am in a lot better state of mind then if we would be throwing away picks like Denver has.

My draft happy level is at 65%.

milkman
04-23-2010, 06:09 PM
We drafted a nickel corner and a project slot receiver when we had holes everywhere on the roster at starting positions.

What the fuck is so hard to understand about that?

mcaj22
04-23-2010, 06:11 PM
I'd say it's more like

Ed Reed
Kolby Smith/Dontrell Savage
Donald Washing/Maurice Legget

these two midgets in the 2nd round is already the same crap we have. How you even put them in the same sentence with stars like Welker and Hester is just a disrespect to the pro talent and their name.

petegz28
04-23-2010, 06:12 PM
We drafted a nickel corner and a project slot receiver when we had holes everywhere on the roster at starting positions.

What the **** is so hard to understand about that?

I am not so mad about McCluster. We had to take him at that spot to get him. Arenas however was a waster pick, imo. We needed a DT and didn't take one.

Dave Lane
04-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Any respect I had for pioli and co just when out the window. WTF kind of picks are these? At least give me Tebow so i can turn in my chiefs loyalty forever. This is like dying of 10,000 paper cuts. DUMBASSES!!!

milkman
04-23-2010, 06:15 PM
I am not so mad about McCluster. We had to take him at that spot to get him. Arenas however was a waster pick, imo. We needed a DT and didn't take one.

McCluster is a luxury pick when you already have a solid receiving corps and an otherwise solid roster.

This team needs player the necessities before they start thinking about toys.

It's like a homeless man buying a TV.

Lanning
04-23-2010, 06:16 PM
I've watched McCluster play a few times this past year and trust me, his speed is going to help the Chiefs a lot. Now, he is probably going to have to move to the slot receiver spot and that sounds good with me.

I hope OT Bruce Campbell (or any OT) falls to the Chiefs in the 3rd round.

notorious
04-23-2010, 06:17 PM
solid receiving corps and an otherwise solid roster.

Our WR's have hands of stone. Is that considered solid?

Bootlegged
04-23-2010, 06:17 PM
I like the draft as well. Playmakers, solid secondary now, solid ST's, Four Wide of Chambers, Bowe, JU and McCluster with JC in the backfield.

Now get a RT, ILB, LeFEVAH and it will be solid.

notorious
04-23-2010, 06:18 PM
I've watched McCluster play a few times this past year and trust me, his speed is going to help the Chiefs a lot. Now, he is probably going to have to move to the slot receiver spot and that sounds good with me.

I hope OT Bruce Campbell (or any OT) falls to the Chiefs in the 3rd round.

Be careful nOOb, the sharks are in the water and the are pissed off.

Jethopper
04-23-2010, 06:19 PM

Junior Siavii

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 06:20 PM

What the **** is so hard to understand about that?

No, we drafted a big time kick returner who will also be a great slot corner..... and a offensive playmaker..... he isn't a 'project'. He has played the position in college.

Why take average starters, when you can draft big time play-makers?

Seriously, this is a deep draft, they will add solid players in the next two rounds.

milkman
04-23-2010, 06:20 PM
Our WR's have hands of stone. Is that considered solid?

Uh....I think you missed my point.

Our recieving corps sucks ass, and taking a project to place with that, when there were actual receivers in the draft, is a bad pick.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 06:21 PM
I was backing Hogfarmer's post.

We picked 3 playmakers, so I am in a lot better state of mind then if we would be throwing away picks like Denver has.

My draft happy level is at 65%.

I was just screwing with you.

SNR
I'm assuming SNR was employing sarcasm.Slightly.

Carl would have at least addressed some of our pertinent needs in this draft. Even if they were with god-awful players. He had a clue (albeit a small one) about positional value.

BigChiefFan

What the **** is so hard to understand about that? Exactly. We needed STARTERS, not 3rd on the depth chart players. This team never ceases to disappoint.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Uh....I think you missed my point.

Our recieving corps sucks ass, and taking a project to place with that, when there were actual receivers in the draft, is a bad pick.

Yeah, there are some decent WR's. But, none of the 'game changing' type of WR's aren't projects at this point.

Bootlegged
04-23-2010, 06:24 PM
No, we drafted a big time kick returner who will also be a great slot corner..... and a offensive playmaker..... he isn't a 'project'. He has played the position in college.

Why take average starters, when you can draft big time play-makers?

Seriously, this is a deep draft, they will add solid players in the next two rounds.

sensible post.

oldandslow
04-23-2010, 06:25 PM
McLuster i like. He is a playmaker, fast, and has good hands... further, obviously we weren't sold on Clausen.

I don't care for the second pick tho.

Give the second round a C.

Deberg_1990
04-23-2010, 07:13 PM

Trezelle jenkins, junior siavii, kris wilson, mile elkins, matt blundin or ryan sims ring a bell?
Posted via Mobile Device

el borracho
04-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Trezelle jenkins, junior siavii, kris wilson, mile elkins, matt blundin or ryan sims ring a bell?
Posted via Mobile Device

And don't forget Blackledge! ;)

Brock
04-23-2010, 07:30 PM
Slightly.

Carl would have at least addressed some of our pertinent needs in this draft. Even if they were with god-awful players. He had a clue (albeit a small one) about positional value.

Carl wouldn't have drafted Berry.

Amnorix
04-23-2010, 07:56 PM
I'd say it's more like

Ed Reed
Kolby Smith/Dontrell Savage
Donald Washing/Maurice Legget

these two midgets in the 2nd round is already the same crap we have. How you even put them in the same sentence with stars like Welker and Hester is just a disrespect to the pro talent and their name.

Actually, instead of Welker, if the right comparable is Kevin Faulk you guys will be freaking thrilled. His efforts as the Pats 3rd down back have been one of the Pats keys to success over the last 10 years.

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2010, 08:26 PM
I may not be blown away by the picks, but I do appreciate that they aren't drafting for need. Take the best player available and then move on.

cdcox
04-23-2010, 08:27 PM
Need to add DALLAS CLARK to the OP!

patteeu
04-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Need to add DALLAS CLARK to the OP!

LMAO