PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ***THE OFFICIAL 2010 BASH GAME TICKET ORDER THREAD***

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 02:26 PM
TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED

Okay here's the deal,in order to secure Monday Night Football tickets we have to buy a minimum of 20 tickets that has to be matched with the same amount of tickets for a 2nd game.

For group tickets we can get upper endzone 339 rows 11-13 for $64 for MNF and $59 for the 2nd game.The lower bowl is available only on the endzone corner and endzone and would run $95-$105

I'm proposing we do this and couple it with the Bronco game on December 5th in the upper endzone,not only is the price cheaper,the view at least imho is fantastic.

PLEASE NOTE...I DO NOT expect the likes of Tiny and Buck etc. to have to buy 2 tickets since they live so far away so I'd like to see some others step up if at all possible for extra tickets to Denver if we're to make this happen.

LASTLY,I'm willing to put this on my card,however,Katie also suggested if we could find a team captain or two we could also charge 2-3 cards if need be.I'm not trying to be an ass here but we need serious takers only on this and I'm proposing we have a cut-off date of just a couple of weeks from now and cash must be in hand or no tickets will be ordered.

Fire away!!

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Nzoner-
4 tickets for MNF
4 tickets for Broncos

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm out.

I'm not interested in paying for a second game, and I'm confident I'll be able to score similar tickets in a closer row when they go on sale to the public - plus the Mrs. has many business contacts in KC that have seats and owe us a favor.

Tiny, Buck, Flop, Pest - I'm more than happy to lead the effort to get us out-of-towners seats, I just need a commitment before they go on sale to the public.

Let me know.

Thank you for your efforts, Joe.

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm out.

I'm not interested in paying for a second game, and I'm confident I'll be able to score similar tickets in a closer row when they go on sale to the public - plus the Mrs. has many business contacts in KC that have seats and owe us a favor.

Tiny, Buck, Flop, Pest - I'm more than happy to lead the effort to get us out-of-towners seats, I just need a commitment before they go on sale to the public.

Let me know.

Thank you for your efforts, Joe.

No problem,just keep in mind that individual tickets go on sale to Johnson County first and seeing that it's MNF,well you get my drift.

As for the seating,as I recall upper endzone only has 20 rows or less,so it's not that far up and lastly I'm not saying everyone close has to buy a 2nd ticket for the Broncos,I'm hoping that maybe some others might want that game only and can take up some of the slack.

rockymtnchief
04-27-2010, 02:47 PM
I'd take two for the MNF game if someone would take the two for the Donk game.

luv
04-27-2010, 02:48 PM

I'll see if I know someone interested in the Broncos game. No guarantees, especially with paying now, but I'll try.

rockymtnchief
04-27-2010, 02:50 PM
I'll see if I know someone interested in the Broncos game. No guarantees, especially with paying now, but I'll try.

Thanks, lil lady!

Fish
04-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Well this is disappointing.. as I already have my own group planned for the Bronco game.

I'll see what I can do though.

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 02:52 PM
Well this is disappointing.. as I already have my own group planned for the Bronco game.

I'll see what I can do though.

If Katie will let us it's perfect,we order the MNF game and you do the Bronco game for your group.

Chief Chief
04-27-2010, 02:54 PM
No problem,just keep in mind that individual tickets go on sale to Johnson County first and seeing that it's MNF,well you get my drift.

I believe you meant to say Jackson County...

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 02:57 PM
I believe you meant to say Jackson County...

:doh!:

Fish
04-27-2010, 02:59 PM
If Katie will let us it's perfect,we order the MNF game and you do the Bronco game for your group.

That would be perfect... as I can assure you I'll have the needed 20 tickets for the Bronco game.

I sent her an e-mail. I'll see what she says.

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 03:01 PM
That would be perfect... as I can assure you I'll have the needed 20 tickets for the Bronco game.

I sent her an e-mail. I'll see what she says.

You can have my 4 for the Broncos as well,I was just trying to help get this done.

BigRedChief
04-27-2010, 03:03 PM
BRC:
3 tickets for MNF
3 Tickets for Broncos

IA_Chiefs_fan
04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
I too would be in if someone else can purchase the Donkey tix. I would purchase 3 for Chiefs/Chargers.

Baconeater
04-27-2010, 04:26 PM
I'll do 2 for sure for MNF if Fish is going to take the Donk tix, otherwise I can only commit to 1 and 1 right now.

Count Alex's Wins
04-27-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm out.

rockymtnchief
04-27-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm out.

Of the closet?:evil:

Buck
04-27-2010, 05:39 PM
I'm with OTWP on this one. A little hard to commit being out of town.

Baconeater
04-27-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm with OTWP on this one. A little hard to commit being out of town.
Um, read the beginning of the 4th paragraph again.

LetsSignRussell
04-27-2010, 06:05 PM
LETS DO THIS

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Um, read the beginning of the 4th paragraph again.

I saw it, Bug. I just don't anticipate that many people stepping up and taking the extras.

Baconeater
04-27-2010, 06:16 PM
I saw it, Bug. I just don't anticipate that many people stepping up and taking the extras.
I guess I'm not sure what he meant then, I took it as he was willing to cover the 2nd ticket for those guys since they're so far away. Hell I may be able to cover at least one of them, shouldn't be that hard to get rid of a Donk game ticket.

Hopefully the deal with Fish will work out and none of this will matter.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2010, 06:23 PM
I guess I'm not sure what he meant then, I took it as he was willing to cover the 2nd ticket for those guys since they're so far away. Hell I may be able to cover at least one of them, shouldn't be that hard to get rid of a Donk game ticket.

Hopefully the deal with Fish will work out and none of this will matter.

Maybe I read it wrong, but I read it as saying that he doesn't expect us out-of-towners to have to pay for another ticket since they don't live in KC< so let's get some locals to step up and help them out.

If things change, we could potentially all be in.

bevischief
04-27-2010, 07:13 PM
I am down for 2 for both games.

bevischief
04-27-2010, 07:21 PM
How do you want us to pay so you don't get stuck with unpaid tickets? I can help out for a total of 4 for the Denver game for the out of towners.

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Maybe I read it wrong, but I read it as saying that he doesn't expect us out-of-towners to have to pay for another ticket since they don't live in KC< so let's get some locals to step up and help them out.

If things change, we could potentially all be in.

We only need a minimum of 20 tickets(which we're close to already) and if the thing with Fish doesn't work out we've already got 7 or more Bronco tickets spoken for.

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 07:55 PM
How do you want us to pay so you don't get stuck with unpaid tickets? I can help out for a total of 4 for the Denver game for the out of towners.

I'm tracking this thread in order of who's responded yes,so let's give it about a week to see what Fish finds out and then we'll go from there.If I have to I'll get the minimum 20 and work on getting the bronco tickets sold before single game tickets go on sale.

Thanks,I appreciate the help dude.

Baconeater
04-27-2010, 07:56 PM
We only need a minimum of 20 tickets(which we're close to already) and if the thing with Fish doesn't work out we've already got 7 or more Bronco tickets spoken for.
I'll cover Buck's Donkey ticket since I know he's already booked a flight.

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 07:58 PM

Are you sure he wants to sit up that high? :D

Baconeater
04-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Are you sure he wants to sit up that high? :D
I have to imagine it's better than not going at all. :shrug:

If he doesn't I'll cover one of the other west coasters.

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 08:02 PM
I have to imagine it's better than not going at all. :shrug:

If he doesn't I'll cover one of the other west coasters.

I was being very sarcastic,those seats in 339 are awesome,nowhere near where we were at that one year.

Baconeater
04-27-2010, 08:13 PM
I was being very sarcastic,those seats in 339 are awesome,nowhere near where we were at that one year.
Oh shit, those were m'fn up there, and it was like scaling Pike's friggin' Peak with how steep the steps were. I'm surprised there aren't constantly drunk fuggers falling down them.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2010, 08:17 PM

Well, I can't speak for them officially, but you can probably count me, Buck, Tiny, Pest, Flopnuts and RockyMtnChief in.

I just don't want a local in a bad spot getting stuck with a ticket either.

Let me know, and again, thanks for the legwork on this one.

Nzoner
04-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Well, I can't speak for them officially, but you can probably count me, Buck, Tiny, Pest, Flopnuts and RockyMtnChief in.

Well RockyMtn has officially asked for 2 already so I was counting him

rockymtnchief
04-27-2010, 08:23 PM

If that's the plan, I'm in for two still. I just need to ditch the Donk tix.

Guru
04-27-2010, 10:00 PM
I already have my ticket now in section 340 row 16 for the Chargers game thanks to a STH friend of mine.

I may also already have a ticket for the bronco game as well. BUT, if something changes, I would most likely step up and help buy off one of those Bronco tickets. I'll just have to wait and see how things pan out though.

KCrockaholic
04-28-2010, 12:39 AM
You guys better sell out Arrowhead 80,000 strong at the home opener and show Rivers that Arrowhead can be dangerous!

bevischief
04-28-2010, 06:49 AM
I'm tracking this thread in order of who's responded yes,so let's give it about a week to see what Fish finds out and then we'll go from there.If I have to I'll get the minimum 20 and work on getting the bronco tickets sold before single game tickets go on sale.

Thanks,I appreciate the help dude.

Not problem just trying to help make this work.

BigRedChief
04-28-2010, 07:27 AM
You guys better sell out Arrowhead 80,000 strong at the home opener and show Rivers that Arrowhead can be dangerous!They will sell out opening day without an issue.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 10:06 AM

Yeah....you can definitely count me in.

I just wanted to make sure that no one got stuck with a ticket.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 10:07 AM

Have you looked at flights at all?

And I sent a PM last night about hotels.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Have you looked at flights at all?

And I sent a PM last night about hotels.

Yeah....I just sent out a PM.

I can get a package deal for around $500-$550....that includes my flights, hotel room and rental car. I'm probably not going to book it for a little bit....to see if the prices fluctuate.

I'm more than happy to give anyone a ride to the KC airport on Tuesday.

Unfortunately I won't be coming in until Sunday.

Lzen
04-28-2010, 10:22 AM
Man, that sucks. I can't do 2 games right now.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Yeah....I just sent out a PM.

I can get a package deal for around $500-$550....that includes my flights, hotel room and rental car. I'm probably not going to book it for a little bit....to see if the prices fluctuate.

I'm more than happy to give anyone a ride to the KC airport on Tuesday.

Unfortunately I won't be coming in until Sunday.

Oh....and FYI to anyone who is looking for a ride.

I'm only getting a car that's similar to a Chevy Cobalt. So if I need to make multiple trips......it's no big deal.

I mean shit....its how far from the KC Airport to Nzoners? I drive almost an hour round trip to work each day....so it's no biggie.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 10:31 AM

I'm only getting a car that's similar to a Chevy Cobalt. So if I need to make multiple trips......it's no big deal.

I mean shit....its how far from the KC Airport to Nzoners? I drive almost an hour round trip to work each day....so it's no biggie.

I vaguely remember it taking Tiny and I about 45 minutes.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 10:40 AM

45 minutes from the KC Airport? Alright....I'll cram as many of you fuckers as I can into a Chevy Cobalt then.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 10:41 AM
45 minutes from the KC Airport? Alright....I'll cram as many of you ****ers as I can into a Chevy Cobalt then.

I can make it in 30 :D

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 10:42 AM
I can make it in 30 :D

I'm from California. I can make it in 20 minutes....unless there is traffic....then it takes me 3 hours.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm from California. I can make it in 20 minutes....unless there is traffic....then it takes me 3 hours.

Yeah,I lived in Diego for awhile,I always loved those 'just across town sales calls'

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 10:51 AM
How much is parking at the game? $25?

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 10:53 AM
How much is parking at the game? $25?

$22 last year.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 10:57 AM
$22 last year.

That's not that bad.

I'm more than willing to give people a ride to the game if everyone wants to help split the parking.

luv
04-28-2010, 10:57 AM

You drive slow. :p

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:01 AM
You drive slow. :p

Well, like I said, I vaguely remember. We stopped in town at HyVee for booze as well, so maybe it seemed longer than it really was.

And yeah, I typically don't do more than 10 over the limit.

luv
04-28-2010, 11:04 AM

Ah, so you're renting a car? Anyone else doing that? Once people get their flights booked, we'll need to see what time everyone is getting in and who all will need rides.

luv
04-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Well, like I said, I vaguely remember. We stopped in town at HyVee for booze as well, so maybe it seemed longer than it really was.

And yeah, I typically don't do more than 10 over the limit.

I typically go about 8-10 over. Stopping probably took up some time.

Just giving you crap. :)

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Ah, so you're renting a car? Anyone else doing that? Once people get their flights booked, we'll need to see what time everyone is getting in and who all will need rides.

Yeah....it's cheaper to just package everything together. Plus that way I don't have to depend on people to give me a ride. If I was coming in on Saturday....I wouldn't worry about it to much.....but I won't be in until Sunday.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:10 AM
Yeah....it's cheaper to just package everything together. Plus that way I don't have to depend on people to give me a ride. If I was coming in on Saturday....I wouldn't worry about it to much.....but I won't be in until Sunday.

If you change your mind, it's not a big deal for me to drive down on Sunday to pick you up.

I can't imagine it's cheaper to do air, hotel and a car than it is to do air and the hotel I found for you guys.

If so, that's a hell of a deal.

Just make sure you get a hotel in STJ on Sunday, and one between Arrowhead and MCI for Monday.

If you book the package, try to get a room where I mentioned for Monday.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 11:12 AM
If you change your mind, it's not a big deal for me to drive down on Sunday to pick you up.

I can't imagine it's cheaper to do air, hotel and a car than it is to do air and the hotel I found for you guys.

If so, that's a hell of a deal.

Just make sure you get a hotel in STJ on Sunday, and one between Arrowhead and MCI for Monday.

If you book the package, try to get a room where I mentioned for Monday.

Yeah....I'll look into those places.

The package deal includes Sunday night and Monday night at that Drury place that you were talking about.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Yeah....I'll look into those places.

The package deal includes Sunday night and Monday night at that Drury place that you were talking about.

WHOA.

I can tell you - you are NOT going to want to drive all the way back to St. Joe after the game. It's a fucking haul, and takes you 45 minutes PAST the airport, out of the way.

Will they let you do one night in STJ and the other in KC?

BigRedChief
04-28-2010, 11:17 AM

And yeah, I typically don't do more than 10 over the limit.meh, I was doing a 100+ in the mustang coming back from Indy wasn't I?

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:18 AM
meh, I was doing a 100+ in the mustang coming back from Indy wasn't I?

Yeah, but what was I going to do about it from the passenger seat?

ROFL

I'm just not a fan of funding the police any more than necessary.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Man, that sucks. I can't do 2 games right now.

if it does work out you need 2 for MNF?

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 11:29 AM
WHOA.

I can tell you - you are NOT going to want to drive all the way back to St. Joe after the game. It's a fucking haul, and takes you 45 minutes PAST the airport, out of the way.

Will they let you do one night in STJ and the other in KC?

Well it's actually the Drury Inn (or whatever the fuck it's called) that's by the KC Airport.....not in St Joseph.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Well it's actually the Drury Inn (or whatever the fuck it's called) that's by the KC Airport.....not in St Joseph.

That makes more sense.

Still a healthy drive after the game, but at least you're close for Tuesday.

That rental car is going to get a workout.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 11:31 AM
That makes more sense.

Still a healthy drive after the game, but at least you're close for Tuesday.

That rental car is going to get a workout.

Thats what it's there for. The rental car for the 3 days that I'll have it....is only going to run me $20 a day.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Thats what it's there for. The rental car for the 3 days that I'll have it....is only going to run me $20 a day.

Make sure that includes taxes. The rental rates in KC are higher than the actual rental rates because of Sprint Center funding, or some shit like that.

Just don't want you to get burned.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:36 AM
Nzoner-

RE: What we just talked about via PM

As long as the extra Denver tickets are spoken for, Pest said he was in earlier in this thread, as did RockyMtnChief.

Under that assumption, I'm in as well, which just leaves Tiny and Buck.

I can't imagine either wouldn't want in.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 11:37 AM
I can either choose to stay at the Drury Inn near the KC Airport....or the Drury Inn that's 5 minutes away from the stadium.

I figure the KC Airport one is probably easiest considering it's centrally located to everything.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:39 AM
I can either choose to stay at the Drury Inn near the KC Airport....or the Drury Inn that's 5 minutes away from the stadium.

I figure the KC Airport one is probably easiest considering it's centrally located to everything.

Probably.

I'll swing by there on Monday and you can follow us to Arrowhead.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 11:43 AM
Nzoner-

As long as the extra Denver tickets are spoken for, Pest said he was in earlier in this thread, as did RockyMtnChief.

Thanks,I've gotten a couple of pm's about getting tickets but I've replied back saying THEY MUST post in this thread.

Also,what do you guys think about saying if others want in on MNF tickets they must be coming to the bash?

IA_Chiefs_fan
04-28-2010, 11:47 AM
Also,what do you guys think about saying if others want in on MNF tickets they must be coming to the bash?

As I stated in my PM, I'll be bringing my wife and son and won't be able to make the bash. I definitely want in on the Monday night game if at all possible but I would understand if it is only available to bash participants. I'll just get my tickets elsewhere if need be. Thanks again for all teh work on this!

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Thanks,I've gotten a couple of pm's about getting tickets but I've replied back saying THEY MUST post in this thread.

I won't be there for Saturday.......

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:51 AM

I think that's up to you, man.

The one thing I'd consider is that you would have to find a way to hook up with people not coming to the bash to get them their tickets.

I doubt you want to spend half of your Monday running around Arrowhead to give people tickets.

rockymtnchief
04-28-2010, 11:54 AM
I doubt you want to spend half of your Monday running around Arrowhead to give people tickets.

I nominate Bob Dole for that job. Any extras will be sold for profit and beer money.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 11:57 AM
As I stated in my PM, I'll be bringing my wife and son and won't be able to make the bash. I definitely want in on the Monday night game if at all possible but I would understand if it is only available to bash participants. I'll just get my tickets elsewhere if need be. Thanks again for all teh work on this!

Yeah,I got that,just testing the waters

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:57 AM
I nominate Bob Dole for that job. Any extras will be sold for profit and beer money.

http://thepqnation.com/livingwicked/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/oh_no_you_didnt.gif

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 11:58 AM
I won't be there for Saturday.......

You're coming all the way from Cali,I think I can hook you up

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 11:58 AM
You're coming all the way from Cali,I think I can hook you up

Alright....I do plan on coming out to your place on Sunday though.....if something is still going on.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 11:59 AM
Alright....I do plan on coming out to your place on Sunday though.....if something is still going on.

Now THAT'S a dumb question, my friend.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 12:00 PM
Now THAT'S a dumb question, my friend.

I didn't see a question mark at the end......:cuss:

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Out of curiosity, what exactly is a Team Captain, and what do you get out of the deal?

I might be able to help out.

OnTheWarpath58
I didn't see a question mark at the end......:cuss:

ROFL

Nzoner
I think that's up to you, man.

The one thing I'd consider is that you would have to find a way to hook up with people not coming to the bash to get them their tickets.

I won't spend my day Monday doing that,as soon as checks are here and they clear I'll probably just mail tickets to anyone who I won't see Saturday or Sunday.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 12:02 PM

ROFL You know I still have those tickets :D

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 12:04 PM

Let's see 7 tv's all with a different NFL game on,probably some kind of food buffet,good music,etc.Hell,I even have a 2 acre pond if you want to do some fishing

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Out of curiosity, what exactly is a Team Captain, and what do you get out of the deal?

I might be able to help out.

You get the satisfaction of knowing you trusted others and helped others in having a good weekend.

Of course I guess we could always tack on an additional $10 per ticket for our time and effort :)

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Let's see 7 tv's all with a different NFL game on,probably some kind of food buffet,good music,etc.Hell,I even have a 2 acre pond if you want to do some fishing

Well my flight won't be getting in until 3......so I'll probably be there for the Sunday night game.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 12:09 PM
You get the satisfaction of knowing you trusted others and helped others in having a good weekend.

Of course I guess we could always tack on an additional $10 per ticket for our time and effort :)

No, really. What is involved? How would I be helping or trusting anyone?

I missed something, apparently. Must be having a blonde moment.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 12:10 PM

You put so many tickets on your credit card.....and then get paid back.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 12:11 PM

Katie at the Chiefs said if need be we could use up to 3 different credit cards to pay for this thing,that way I wouldn't be toting the full load

bevischief
04-28-2010, 12:13 PM

ROFL

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 12:14 PM
You put so many tickets on your credit card.....and then get paid back.

Katie at the Chiefs said if need be we could use up to 3 different credit cards to pay for this thing,that way I wouldn't be toting the full load

Oh, shit. That's it?

I can do that for the 6 out-of-towners. It's like 400 bucks. They can cut me a check or send Paypal.

All I ask in return is the six of us getting 6 consecutive seats in the front row of the group, starting at one of the aisles.

:D

bevischief

ROFL

Katie
Joe - are you still doing the annual bash at your place? That would help me make my decision

bevischief
04-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Joe - are you still doing the annual bash at your place? That would help me make my decision

Saturday

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Nzoner-
4 tickets for MNF
4 tickets for Broncos

BRC:
3 tickets for MNF
3 Tickets for Broncos

I too would be in if someone else can purchase the Donkey tix. I would purchase 3 for Chiefs/Chargers.

I'll do 2 for sure for MNF if Fish is going to take the Donk tix, otherwise I can only commit to 1 and 1 right now.

I am down for 2 for both games.

Nzoner-

Okay before this thread gets any longer I'm saving all this

rockymtnchief
04-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Any way that it's done, if I know a price, I can shoot a check out before they're even ordered.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 12:19 PM

Saturdy and Sunday darlin' and damn it would be great to see you again.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 12:20 PM
Any way that it's done, if I know a price, I can shoot a check out before they're even ordered.

That's going to have to be a must and thank you for pointing that out.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Oh, shit. That's it?

I can do that for the 6 out-of-towners. It's like 400 bucks. They can cut me a check or send Paypal.

All I ask in return is the six of us getting 6 consecutive seats in the front row of the group, starting at one of the aisles.

Am I going to get shit thrown at me for chanting "Clausen at 5"? :D

Katie
04-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Saturday

Saturday before the Monday Night game?

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Am I going to get shit thrown at me for chanting "Clausen at 5"? :D

I swear, if I had extra cash laying around, I'd design a "Clausen at 5" t-shirt and give them to you and Flop at the bash.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Saturday before the Monday Night game?

Shoulda kept reading the thread :D

Sat and Sun and then the game Monday

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 12:25 PM
I swear, if I had extra cash laying around, I'd design a "Clausen at 5" t-shirt and give them to you and Flop at the bash.

It's a little expensive at $31.00.....but how awesome would that be?

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Or if you have money to burn and want to blow $100.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 12:30 PM
It's a little expensive at $31.00.....but how awesome would that be?

They shorted me a letter. Had to make due.

http://i44.tinypic.com/wik4i.jpg

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Oh shit.

Baconeater
04-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Just to be clear, I intend to send a check to whoever is covering my tickets before they charge them. I don't expect anyone to carry me and I would hope everyone else will do the same.

BigRedChief
04-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Just to be clear, I intend to send a check to whoever is covering my tickets before they charge them. I don't expect anyone to carry me and I would hope everyone else will do the same.THIS. No one has to cover me. I'll get the money to you, just say the word.

Pestilence
04-28-2010, 01:03 PM
Should I get one of these for Buck to wear?

BigRedChief
04-28-2010, 01:13 PM
Should I get one of these for Buck to wear?ahhh man thats cruel ROFL

Chocolate Hog
04-28-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm getting lower level tickets with a friend but i'd love to meet some of you ****s.

BigRedChief
04-28-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm getting lower level tickets with a friend but i'd love to meet some of you ****s.If you can't make it to Nzoners for the bash, we will have a tailgate going before the game.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 01:32 PM
If you can't make it to Nzoners for the bash, we will have a tailgate going before the game.

After hosting the bash for 2 days and ramroding these tickets,I'll be looking forward to someone hosting a tailgate party. :)

BigRedChief
04-28-2010, 01:38 PM
After hosting the bash for 2 days and ramroding these tickets,I'll be looking forward to someone hosting a tailgate party. :)yeah, I would provide the apparatus/infrastructure to host it in the lot, maybe we could get phobia to smoke some meat?

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 01:44 PM
yeah, I would provide the apparatus/infrastructure to host it in the lot, maybe we could get phobia to smoke some meat?

I'll let you guys figure all that out,sorry,don't mean to sound rude,it's just I have to plan a menu for Sat and Sun at a fair price and don't want to take on too much.

Fish
04-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Damn woman still has not contacted me back... I'm still trying......

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Damn woman still has not contacted me back... I'm still trying......

I told her you were a part of this community and she was like,"Oh really?"

BigRedChief
04-28-2010, 01:55 PM
I'll let you guys figure all that out,sorry,don't mean to sound rude,it's just I have to plan a menu for Sat and Sun at a fair price and don't want to take on too much.No worries about the tailgate. You just show up and have fun.

Buck
04-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Shit I just logged in and got a pm. Can I still get a ticket?

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Shit I just logged in and got a pm from OTW. Can I still get a ticket?

Already got you covered,btw,I got the check for the fireworks,thanks so much.

Buck
04-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Thanks Joe. It's my pleasure.

kindra68
04-28-2010, 02:23 PM
Paging Bob Dole!
Where the heck are you!
I’m wearing a low-cut shirt and pouncing!

Mr. Flopnuts
04-28-2010, 05:08 PM
yeah, I would provide the apparatus/infrastructure to host it in the lot, maybe we could get phobia to smoke some meat?

:drool: My life will be complete if he does. I've been pining over that guy's meat for as long as I've been here.

Baconeater
04-28-2010, 05:13 PM
:drool: My life will be complete if he does. I've been pining over that guy's meat for as long as I've been here.
That's almost sig material....

Edit: that IS sig material :)

Mr. Flopnuts
04-28-2010, 05:22 PM
That's almost sig material....

Edit: that IS sig material :)

Glad I could be of ASSistance.

luv
04-28-2010, 05:32 PM

I've had his meat. It melts in your mouth. ;)

Mr. Flopnuts
04-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Just so you know, Pink is lurking in this thread. :D

BigRedChief
04-28-2010, 06:24 PM
I've also had Phobia's meat on several occasions. Mighty tasty. Lip smacking good. :rolleyes:

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 07:39 PM
I've also had Phobia's meat on several occasions. Mighty tasty. Lip smacking good. :rolleyes:

We're not catering in this year for the Saturday bash meal,some friends of mine are doing all the smoking here on site and I'm making my bbq beans.

bevischief
04-28-2010, 08:13 PM
We're not catering in this year for the Saturday bash meal,some friends of mine are doing all the smoking here on site and I'm making my bbq beans.

Do we need to bring something besides our own booze?

HemiEd
04-28-2010, 09:11 PM
I can commit to the first game, but it is 500 miles, the second game may be a little iffy.

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Do we need to bring something besides our own booze?

Any and all drinks including water,pop,etc in a cooler of ice,there will be a fair charge for the buffet(s).You can also bring lawn chairs,fishing poles and anything you might need if spending the night,including a towel.Showers are free :)

Nzoner
04-28-2010, 09:38 PM
I can commit to the first game, but it is 500 miles, the second game may be a little iffy.

Ed,I don't expect people coming that far to have to buy the Denver tickets although it would be appreciated if you can at least make some of the bash.I'm hoping maybe some of us locals can have another get together and sell some of those Denver tickets.

With that in mind you need 1 or 2

BigRedChief
04-28-2010, 10:22 PM
I can commit to the first game, but it is 500 miles, the second game may be a little iffy.Cool looking forward to meeting you and seeing Frazod again.

luv
04-28-2010, 10:39 PM
Any and all drinks including water,pop,etc in a cooler of ice,there will be a fair charge for the buffet(s).You can also bring lawn chairs,fishing poles and anything you might need if spending the night,including a towel.Showers are free :)

Unless there's someone in them.

luv
04-28-2010, 10:40 PM

Well, I'm sure she already knows how good his meat is anyway.

Buck
04-29-2010, 12:03 AM
Cool looking forward to meeting you and seeing Frazod again.

Wait Frazod is going to be there?

Shit.

Buck
04-29-2010, 12:04 AM
Should I get one of these for Buck to wear?

Fatlock

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2010, 12:06 AM
Fatlock

So you need that in a triple x?

Guru
04-29-2010, 12:08 AM
Cool looking forward to meeting you and seeing Frazod again.I know Fraz hinted at coming but I don't think he is official yet.

Chocolate Hog
04-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Lets get Iowian and Frazod to sit together.

Guru
04-29-2010, 05:07 AM
I had not heard that Iowanian was coming.

HemiEd
04-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Ed,I don't expect people coming that far to have to buy the Denver tickets although it would be appreciated if you can at least make some of the bash.I'm hoping maybe some of us locals can have another get together and sell some of those Denver tickets.

With that in mind you need 1 or 2Oh heck yes, I want to do the bash, but not sure if the Mrs. will want to participate. We will take two tickets to that, as well, if you are doing it that way this time. (i have to catch up)We will want two tickets to the game please Joe.

Cool looking forward to meeting you and seeing Frazod again.

I look forward to it also BRC, last time life really sucked when you were up here.
I am pretty sure we met at the San Diego game in 2005 or 2006 can't remember the year, but Tynes hit a winning FG against the wind at the end.

Nzoner
04-29-2010, 09:43 AM
Oh heck yes, I want to do the bash, but not sure if the Mrs. will want to participate. We will take two tickets to that, as well, if you are doing it that way this time. (i have to catch up)We will want two tickets to the game please Joe.

The bash will be a charge for the bbq buffet only(I'll be doing my best to keep that a fair price) and you bring drinks,fishing gear(if you like to fish) etc.

Got you down for 2 tickets as well.

BigRedChief
04-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Oh heck yes, I want to do the bash, but not sure if the Mrs. will want to participate. We will take two tickets to that, as well, if you are doing it that way this time. (i have to catch up)We will want two tickets to the game please Joe.

I look forward to it also BRC, last time life really sucked when you were up here.
I am pretty sure we met at the San Diego game in 2005 or 2006 can't remember the year, but Tynes hit a winning FG against the wind at the end.
We had plenty of wives at the bash last year. It wasn't some drunken male only party. Hellll I think the wifes had the most fun of everyone.

luv
04-29-2010, 11:21 AM
We had plenty of wives at the bash last year. It wasn't some drunken male only party. Hellll I think the wifes had the most fun of everyone.

Yes. We need more wives there.

BigRedChief
04-29-2010, 11:36 AM
We had plenty of wives at the bash last year. It wasn't some drunken male only party. Hellll I think the wifes had the most fun of everyone.hell myself and GoCheifs didn't drink even a single beer. There were more Planetters not getting plastered too.

Nzoner
04-29-2010, 11:38 AM
There were more Planetters not getting plastered too.

Guess I don't remember :)

luv
04-29-2010, 11:53 AM
hell myself and GoCheifs didn't drink even a single beer. There were more Planetters not getting plastered too.

He was drinking a few of mine earlier in the evening. Definitely not enough to get drunk though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nzoner
04-29-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm not drinking this year at all,I want to remember everything.

Crosses Fingers

luv
04-29-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm not drinking this year at all,I want to remember everything.

Crosses Fingers

Yeah! Me too! ;)

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm going to get shit faced on Saturday night, but I'll probably be sober the rest of the time I'm there. I'm not a big drinker. Now, if someone brings the burning bush, well that's a different story. ;)

OnTheWarpath58
04-29-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm going to get shit faced on Saturday night, but I'll probably be sober the rest of the time I'm there. I'm not a big drinker. Now, if someone brings the burning bush, well that's a different story. ;)

Uh, I was fully expecting you to bring it, Ron Mexico.

Water bottle? Check.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Uh, I was fully expecting you to bring it, Ron Mexico.

Water bottle? Check.

I don't know if I have the balls to bring it on an airplane. Any of the smokers would be much happier if I did because the quality is ten times better I'm sure. I'll have to think this over and figure out a solution.

OnTheWarpath58
04-29-2010, 02:03 PM
I don't know if I have the balls to bring it on an airplane. Any of the smokers would be much happier if I did because the quality is ten times better I'm sure. I'll have to think this over and figure out a solution.

I was just joking, I don't even smoke.

Not that I wouldn't try a little BC if you managed to bring some.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2010, 02:05 PM
I was just joking, I don't even smoke.

Not that I wouldn't try a little BC if you managed to bring some.

Heh, fuck BC. I'll bring the Seattle chron if I can manage it. It's far superior. I'll see if there's a fool proof way of not getting busted with it. As long as Nzoner is cool with it being around and all.

TinyEvel
04-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Hi guys. I have ben off the 'nets for a couple of days, busy working.

I am in for a ticket to the MNF game if someone can take my DEN ticket. I can pay someone PayPal or mail a check whenever. I read the OP and jumped here, don't have time to read all ten pages, sop hopefully there's still tix. I'll have to check in later.

TE

TinyEvel
04-29-2010, 03:24 PM

Yes, but have you had his pocket chili?

joesomebody
04-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Is there a firm cut-off date for tickets yet? I think I'm in, but I need to ask the girlfriend if she wants to go.

Even if I don't manage tickets, I'm pretty sure I'll make the bash.

Nzoner
04-29-2010, 05:30 PM
Heh, **** BC. I'll bring the Seattle chron if I can manage it. It's far superior. I'll see if there's a fool proof way of not getting busted with it. As long as Nzoner is cool with it being around and all.

Check your pm's

Nzoner
04-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Hi guys. I have ben off the 'nets for a couple of days, busy working.

I am in for a ticket to the MNF game if someone can take my DEN ticket. I can pay someone PayPal or mail a check whenever. I read the OP and jumped here, don't have time to read all ten pages, sop hopefully there's still tix. I'll have to check in later.

TE

Already had you covered,but you owe me bitch :D

Nzoner
04-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Is there a firm cut-off date for tickets yet? I think I'm in, but I need to ask the girlfriend if she wants to go.

Even if I don't manage tickets, I'm pretty sure I'll make the bash.

I'd like to go about one more week,I'm leaving for Chicago in the morning and will check back in sometime Monday.

Buck
04-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Who needs alcohol or drugs when we have eachother guys?
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
04-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Damn, this sucks. i'd love to sit with you guys but i'm broke right now and was planning on finding tix later this summer. Plus that donks game definately isn't in my budget right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
04-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Guess I don't remember :)

You weren't the only one...LMAO

Nzoner
04-29-2010, 07:44 PM
You weren't the only one...LMAO

shit,at least I can remember you passing out sitting up on a bar stool

luv
04-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Who needs alcohol or drugs when we have eachother guys?
Posted via Mobile Device

I, for one, need alcohol.

bevischief
04-29-2010, 08:05 PM
I, for one, need alcohol.

Don't we all.

Baconeater
04-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Damn, this sucks. i'd love to sit with you guys but i'm broke right now and was planning on finding tix later this summer. Plus that donks game definately isn't in my budget right now.
Posted via Mobile Device
I hear ya dude, the whole having to buy another ticket thing is a killer for everyone.

BigRedChief
04-30-2010, 07:12 AM
I hear ya dude, the whole having to buy another ticket thing is a killer for everyone.It might be a moot point.

Fish
04-30-2010, 12:45 PM
She obviously hates me now. I can't even reach her by phone...

Still trying guys....

BigRedChief
04-30-2010, 12:47 PM

Still trying guys....ya, you were pegged as one of those internet yahoos....;)

Baconeater
04-30-2010, 01:07 PM

Still trying guys....
Kinda strange for an organization that has had trouble selling tickets the last couple years.

bevischief
04-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Kinda strange for an organization that has had trouble selling tickets the last couple years.

they only work part time now...
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
04-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Or if you have money to burn and want to blow $100.

They shorted me a letter. Had to make due.

http://i44.tinypic.com/wik4i.jpg

I've thought about this and decided this is the appropriate jersey for me. They wouldn't let me add the e at the end.

Pestilence
04-30-2010, 06:38 PM
I think I'm honestly going to buy a "Clausen at 5" shirt......LMAO

Maybe I should switch it up to "Clausen at 36" or "Clausen at 48".

bevischief
05-01-2010, 08:29 PM
bump

bevischief
05-01-2010, 08:47 PM
:)

Can't hurt...:D

Lzen
05-03-2010, 09:17 AM

I think you should frame them with that pic of Bob Dole in the cornfield. :thumb:

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 05:28 PM
sorry if this is the wrong place to post but i cant start my own thread and its sort of along the same lines as the bash....wont even try and ask for acceptance to a personal party. But i was wondering if you would have room for 4 canadians at the tailgate who are making their way down. If so let me know and if this is an innapropriate spot to post just point me in the right direction!

luv
05-03-2010, 05:42 PM
sorry if this is the wrong place to post but i cant start my own thread and its sort of along the same lines as the bash....wont even try and ask for acceptance to a personal party. But i was wondering if you would have room for 4 canadians at the tailgate who are making their way down. If so let me know and if this is an innapropriate spot to post just point me in the right direction!

That depends. You're not Chargers fans, are you? We'll have one there, and that is more than plenty.

:p

Of course, you're welcome. Come and introduce yourselves. I've never met a Canadian before!

OnTheWarpath58
05-03-2010, 05:43 PM
That depends. You're not Chargers fans, are you? We'll have one there, and that is more than plenty.

Of course, you're welcome. Come and introduce yourselves. I've never met a Canadian before!

Didn't you meet The Poz before the Green Bay game a few years back?

I think that's the game he was at.

luv
05-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Didn't you meet The Poz before the Green Bay game a few years back?

I think that's the game he was at.

Not that I know of.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 05:59 PM
thanks for the welcome, and no i am not a charger fan. we have a group that does a trip every year (well this is only year 4). i usually organize and we were finally gonna head to mass to see my pats play. ive only ever seen them on the road. once that fell through KC came through. One of the other guys in the group has been a Chiefs fan aslong as ive known him so i cant wait! are you sure im not gonna bother anyone by posting this here? typical polite canadian lol

luv
05-03-2010, 06:03 PM
thanks for the welcome, and no i am not a charger fan. we have a group that does a trip every year (well this is only year 4). i usually organize and we were finally gonna head to mass to see my pats play. ive only ever seen them on the road. once that fell through KC came through. One of the other guys in the group has been a Chiefs fan aslong as ive known him so i cant wait! are you sure im not gonna bother anyone by posting this here? typical polite canadian lol

Trust me, politeness probably stands out more than rudeness around here...lol. And no thread ever stays totally on topic. This is about as perfect a place for you to post this as any.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 06:17 PM
we dont have alot planned and dont want much to do other than drink and socialize! so we have booked a couple rooms across the street and plan on doing the chiefs on monday and the royals on tue.

does anyone know if theyve decided whats gonna happen with the royals game on manday night?

are there any areas of arrowhead people would recommend to sit?
how about tailgating do you usually tailgate in the same area?

IA_Chiefs_fan
05-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Why do these damn Canadians keep bothering us?!:grr:

Just kidding! I hope to see you there eh!

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Why do these damn Canadians keep bothering us?!:grr:

Just kidding! I hope to see you there eh!

and i cant wait to be there and meet some great chiefs fans!

luv
05-03-2010, 06:45 PM
we dont have alot planned and dont want much to do other than drink and socialize! so we have booked a couple rooms across the street and plan on doing the chiefs on monday and the royals on tue.

does anyone know if theyve decided whats gonna happen with the royals game on manday night?

are there any areas of arrowhead people would recommend to sit?
how about tailgating do you usually tailgate in the same area?

Not really a bad seat in the house. Upper level endzone or 50 yard line would be ideal, but no place is "bad".

I don't know that there's been any announcement on where the tailgate will be. Keep an eye out, because I'm sure all of that info will eventually get posted.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Not really a bad seat in the house. Upper level endzone or 50 yard line would be ideal, but no place is "bad".

I don't know that there's been any announcement on where the tailgate will be. Keep an eye out, because I'm sure all of that info will eventually get posted.

so you wouldnt recomend the sideline lowers? even above row 20...dont wanna be too low

luv
05-03-2010, 06:54 PM
so you wouldnt recomend the sideline lowers? even above row 20...dont wanna be too low

I sit 5 yard line, row 15, and it's not bad. I wouldn't recommend anything lower if you want to see action on both ends of the field.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 07:00 PM
I sit 5 yard line, row 15, and it's not bad. I wouldn't recommend anything lower if you want to see action on both ends of the field.

awesome, thanks for the info! thats relatively the same area we are looking at. either that or row 3 in the endzone

bevischief
05-03-2010, 07:11 PM

Come on down. We aren't Raider fans. :D.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Just booked my flight. not getting in until sunday but im also not leaving til wed. now ive just got tickets to take care of. what else am i gonna do for 4 months lol. other than expecting my 2nd daughter in 2 months lol.

luv
05-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Just booked my flight. not getting in until sunday but im also not leaving til wed. now ive just got tickets to take care of. what else am i gonna do for 4 months lol. other than expecting my 2nd daughter in 2 months lol.

I'd say that's enough to keep your hands full!

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 07:21 PM
i went through this thread today but just wondering if you are still looking for more ppl to get in for mnf. we obviously couldnt do the other game (we also just saw the broncos last year). just throwin it out there if you still need the numbers

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 07:23 PM
I'd say that's enough to keep your hands full!

agreed! but ive got a lot of time at home which im not used to so ill be doing alot of unneccesary planning AND that means youll see me on here alot come the end of June

luv
05-03-2010, 07:33 PM
agreed! but ive got a lot of time at home which im not used to so ill be doing alot of unneccesary planning AND that means youll see me on here alot come the end of June

Well, definitely look around the site. There's Chiefs talk, and just about any other topic you can think of.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 07:40 PM
ya ive taken a little bit of a look. is there a section dedicated for tailgating. ive looked but with no luck and i can be blind

luv
05-03-2010, 07:45 PM
ya ive taken a little bit of a look. is there a section dedicated for tailgating. ive looked but with no luck and i can be blind

Nope, we're not sectioned down that far. Stuff like that is in the main Lounge forum. Just keeps it fun to keep it mixed up. You can do a search in the forum for tailgating, though.

bevischief
05-03-2010, 07:54 PM

bbq and alcohol of choice can't go wrong. Lots of choices if you want to buy bbq or find a fire to cook it on here.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 08:14 PM
bbq and alcohol of choice can't go wrong. Lots of choices if you want to buy bbq or find a fire to cook it on here.

that would be awesome if there is anything being organized on here keep us in mind, we might not have the car and grill but i can definitely supply the meat and maybe even some fixin's!

Nzoner
05-03-2010, 08:54 PM
i went through this thread today but just wondering if you are still looking for more ppl to get in for mnf. we obviously couldnt do the other game (we also just saw the broncos last year). just throwin it out there if you still need the numbers

Unfortunately,I can't take any more orders without the bronco game attached as well.I am still talking to a few who might want Broncos only,so if that happens in time you're next in line.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Unfortunately,I can't take any more orders without the bronco game attached as well.I am still talking to a few who might want Broncos only,so if that happens in time you're next in line.

no worries there, more than i expected and im just glad to be given a warm welcome. thanks chick!

and even if we dont do tickets with you guys id love to get involved in the tailgate! i know nzoner???? is busy with the big bash but i would love to help out for the tailgate in anyway possible!

BigRedChief
05-03-2010, 09:52 PM
that would be awesome if there is anything being organized on here keep us in mind, we might not have the car and grill but i can definitely supply the meat and maybe even some fixin's!you can do a search with my name for tailgating. plenty of threads.

We will have a planet tailgate. Details to be worked out. Everyone will be invited.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 10:10 PM
no luck searching but im a newbie so its most likely my own fault lol. are there any good bbq places around arrowhead/kauffman area? we are there for 3 nights and need to find some legendary kcbbq!

luv
05-03-2010, 10:12 PM
no luck searching but im a newbie so its most likely my own fault lol. are there any good bbq places around arrowhead/kauffman area? we are there for 3 nights and need to find some legendary kcbbq!

I think there's a Gates BBQ not too far from there.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 10:23 PM
so what is special about kc bbq...other than the sauce. is there anything local that makes it special, eating certain parts or certain animals? or just the quality?

luv
05-03-2010, 10:35 PM
so what is special about kc bbq...other than the sauce. is there anything local that makes it special, eating certain parts or certain animals? or just the quality?

BBQ isn't just about sauce. It's how the meat is prepared. What kind of rub, what kind of wood, etc. If you eat BBQ while you're there, don't smother it in sauce.

chiefschargersmnf
05-03-2010, 11:49 PM
BBQ isn't just about sauce. It's how the meat is prepared. What kind of rub, what kind of wood, etc. If you eat BBQ while you're there, don't smother it in sauce.

dont get me wrong i love to bbq and probably know how to bbq more than most but all ive read is how the sauce has changed more than anything else in KC. this cook took the recipe from this restaurant in the 40's and added more molasses etc. not so much the smoking prep and seasoning, thats why i asked though.

and i hate sauce actually! glad to hear its not all about the sauce down there

Scott Pioli
05-04-2010, 12:33 AM
I took this job strictly for the BBQ. Charlie and Romeo did too. Todd's here for the meth.

BigRedChief
05-04-2010, 07:12 AM
I took this job strictly for the BBQ. Charlie and Romeo did too. Todd's here for the meth.Mods? I thought it was against the rules to use real names on here?

OnTheWarpath58
05-04-2010, 07:37 AM
I took this job strictly for the BBQ. Charlie and Romeo did too. Todd's here for the meth.

ROFL

Lzen
05-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Mods? I thought it was against the rules to use real names on here?

I agree. That was supposed to be against the rules.

I did laugh at his post. :)

boogblaster
05-05-2010, 06:11 PM
I thought everyone here was here for the BBQ and the Meth ...

chiefschargersmnf
05-05-2010, 09:23 PM
I thought everyone here was here for the BBQ and the Meth ...

BBQ and some green works for me but ill stay away from the meth.

CHENZ A!
05-06-2010, 10:45 AM
BBQ and some green works for me

I like this Canadian fella.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nzoner
05-06-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm having one helluva time trying to sell the extra Bronco game tickets,have only got 12 left,surely someone on a Chiefs board.....

sedated
05-06-2010, 05:01 PM
but all ive read is how the sauce has changed more than anything else in KC. this cook took the recipe from this restaurant in the 40's and added more molasses etc.

this "KC is known for molasses/sweet BBQ sauce" is a myth that needs to dye. Most sauces around here aren't as thin as other regions, but the KC masterpeice stuff is only one of many varieties, and in reality its pretty much a joke to locals.

Nzoner
05-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Only 7 bronco tiks left

LetsSignRussell
05-09-2010, 04:34 PM
can i bring guests?

bevischief
05-09-2010, 05:46 PM
can i bring guests?

Yes.

chiefschargersmnf
05-11-2010, 12:34 AM
hope i didnt slow the board down! and fyi i appreaciated the ticket offer for next in line but we just couldnt wait! bought our tickets in sec 115! everything is booked just cant wait to get a tailgate and/or something else nice on the go!

Nzoner
05-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Okay I got the Bronco tickets sold so I'm sending out pm's to those I was able to get tickets for with my addy and your total,please get a check in the mail asap so I can get these ordered and get us set for MNF etc...THANK YOU

luv
05-13-2010, 10:00 AM
Okay I got the Bronco tickets sold so I'm sending out pm's to those I was able to get tickets for with my addy and your total,please get a check in the mail asap so I can get these ordered and get us set for MNF etc...THANK YOU

I asked a few people I know if they wanted tickets to the Broncos game, but I haven't heard back yet. I'll go ahead and let them know they're gone.

kindra68
05-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Fingers, arms, legs and toes crossed; eyes scrunched up, chanting “P.M. pleeease let there be a PM in my in box! PMPMPMPMPM”

Nzoner
05-13-2010, 10:58 AM
Fingers, arms, legs and toes crossed; eyes scrunched up, chanting “P.M. pleeease let there be a PM in my in box! PMPMPMPMPM”

I sent it to Dole,but I'm sending you one now as well.

kindra68
05-13-2010, 11:32 AM
I sent it to Dole,but I'm sending you one now as well.

Fist pump and high pitched girly squeal!

Nzoner
05-13-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm just waiting to hear from bevischief about receiving my pm.I know you've been online so shoot me a reply.

OnTheWarpath58
05-13-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm just waiting to hear from Buck,bevischief and OnTheWarpath about receiving my pm.I know you've been online fellas so shoot me a reply.

Sorry, I've been in and out.

Got the PM, and I'll mail a check tomorrow, unless you have a Paypal account, in which I'll send the $64 plus cover your fee right now. I'd just send a flat $70.

Lemme know.

IA_Chiefs_fan
05-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Hey guys, you can send PayPal payments as "Personal" and avoid the fees.

OnTheWarpath58
05-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Check's in the mail.

Thanks again for setting this up.

Buck
05-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Sorry Nzoner I got it.

I gotta wait til friday before I can send a check.

Nzoner
05-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Sorry Nzoner I got it.

I gotta wait til friday before I can send a check.

No problem,all accounted for but bevischief,we're getting close

Saulbadguy
05-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Too lazy to read thread. WILL GOCHIEFS BE THERE?

bevischief
05-13-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm just waiting to hear from bevischief about receiving my pm.I know you've been online so shoot me a reply.

Just did.

bevischief
05-13-2010, 08:59 PM
No problem,all accounted for but bevischief,we're getting close

Been at a funeral out of town for me for the last 48 hours. Check on the way Friday or Saturday. No pc access only phone.

Buck
05-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Too lazy to read thread. WILL GOCHIEFS BE THERE?

Last I heard he is 50/50.

LetsSignRussell
05-13-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm catching a ride with bug

Nzoner
05-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Been at a funeral out of town for me for the last 48 hours. Check on the way Friday or Saturday. No pc access only phone.

No problem,check your pm's again and sorry for your loss.

Nzoner
05-13-2010, 11:36 PM

You know dipshit I wish you would follow through and show up one of these years because I for one am getting really tired of your bullshit.

LetsSignRussell
05-14-2010, 12:07 AM
You know dipshit I wish you would follow through and show up one of these years because I for one am getting really tired of your bullshit.

Last year I WAS in KC during the bash. but guess what??? I logged in to get the address from you and for some mysterious reason I was temp banned for a week. I honestly think it was a random ban. :cuss:

Nzoner
05-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Last year I WAS in KC during the bash. but guess what??? I logged in to get the address from you and for some mysterious reason I was temp banned for a week. I honestly think it was a random ban. :cuss:

Well I for one don't have the power to ban so I really don't know,I just wished that if you were serious you'd show up.I don't know what your problem is with Bug,that's between you two but just know everyone is welcome at my place once as long as no shit is stirred and in 5 years we've never had a problem.

sedated
05-14-2010, 11:45 AM

dude, shut the f**k up. no one thinks you are funny.

Buck
05-14-2010, 06:17 PM

LetsSignRussell
05-14-2010, 08:10 PM

I call bullshit

Guru
05-14-2010, 08:54 PM
I call bullshit

:LOL:ROFL:rolleyes::shake::doh!::ZZZ::loser: