PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs jason la california is a hack

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 02:42 PM
according to Espn and NFL network they have everyone who is a free agent going to one of the bigger teams.

He was just on nick wright talking bout he has inside sources the chiefs don't have a scheduled visit tomorrow with henderson . He kept saying he has reliable sources that the chiefs aren't even an option.

why would josh Looney then tweet , who runs chiefs live and gets info first, he is scheduled..

man NFL network misses adam schetfter where did they dig this tool up?

sorry had to vent..

Pestilence
04-27-2010, 02:43 PM
There is already a thread about this.

KCrockaholic
04-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Just reported on ESPN that Henderson is "on his way to KC right now" to be their Nose Tackle if a deal can get done.

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 02:44 PM
sorry didn't know there was a thread i just heard it trying to pass on info.

Pestilence
04-27-2010, 02:44 PM
Just reported on ESPN that Henderson is "on his way to KC right now" to be their Nose Tackle if a deal can get done.

Jackson - Henderson - Dorsey

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2010, 02:45 PM
There is already a thread about this.

Are you really shocked, considering?

KCrockaholic
04-27-2010, 02:46 PM

Please! This would go a long way towards fixing our run defense for the next couple years.

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 02:46 PM
i knew he was coming i'm sorry pest for posting a new thread, but man la calafornia is never right, ON the radio he sounded like a pompus ass

Pestilence
04-27-2010, 02:48 PM

ROFL

No. No, I'm not.

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 02:48 PM
if you aren't listening check the podcast later he sounds lke well kiper lOL

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2010, 02:51 PM
i knew he was coming i'm sorry pest for posting a new thread, but man la calafornia is never right, ON the radio he sounded like a pompus ass

Hey Dumbshit, his name is Jason La Canfora.

You should lose your thread starting privileges for consistently being such a dumbass.

ChiefaRoo
04-27-2010, 02:52 PM
Dane - slicin' and dicin'

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2010, 02:52 PM

Called it early yesterday. If it happens, he'll certainly help this season.

Pestilence
04-27-2010, 02:53 PM

You should lose your thread starting privileges for consistently being such a dumbass.

DANE IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Called it early yesterday. If it happens, he'll certainly help this season.Indeed. The only questions left would be who rushes the passer opposite Hali and whether improved d-line play can make the ILBs on the roster look better than '09.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2010, 02:55 PM

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QPNQ6CV0L.jpg

aturnis

Considering what? That the two of you are giant douche bags? No, I'm not shocked at all. Do everyone a favor, STFU.

Hog Farmer
sorry didn't know there was a thread i just heard it trying to pass on info.

Don't you realize people here don't want helpful ! They want someone to fuck up so they can berate them because they have shitty lives and beating the hell outta the old lady is against the fucking law.

Dumbass !

Consistent1
04-27-2010, 02:56 PM
this improper spelling makes it better in my opinion.In true CP fashion....no fucking respect given.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefaRoo
Umm, my advice? Don't ever apologize to anyone on this board.

chiefscafan
hey look here dane "I know it all and if I"m wrong I"ll just call you a noob" Mccloud

I"m just reporting what I'm hearing trying to have intelligent chiefs talk that might be above your head so I"m sorry.

I'm not a spell check sorry I miss wrote his name for that I will appologize .

For being ridiculed constantly by you who thinks he knows everything. Why don't you go play and let the grownups have an intelligent conversation.

Chocolate Hog
04-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Called it early yesterday. If it happens, he'll certainly help this season.

If it happens I will admit i'm totally wrong about Pioli. He will have fixed the Dline, Secondary, and oline all in one off season.

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Umm, my advice? Don't ever apologize to anyone on this board.Sorry dude.

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Indeed. The only questions left would be who rushes the passer opposite Hali and whether improved d-line play can make the ILBs on the roster look better than '09.

I'm of the opinion that Belcher and Studebaker will make huge leaps from 2009 (essentially, year one). Belcher will be a second year player, Studebaker a third (after spending most of the 2008 season on Philly's practice squad).

I would also expect to see Crennel run a "hybrid" defense on third down that would put Gilberry on the field as a pass rusher.

I don't think the Chiefs have every answer to every position on defense but I'd expect all the young guys to improve and with a little creativity, not embarrass themselves defensively week in and week out.

Pestilence
04-27-2010, 02:58 PM
hey look here dane "I know it all and if I"m wrong I"ll just call you a noob" Mccloud

I"m just reporting what I'm hearing trying to have intelligent chiefs talk that might be above your head so I"m sorry.

For being ridiculed constantly by you who thinks he knows everything. Why don't you go play and let the grownups have an intelligent conversation.

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz296/PUNKem733/Misc-OhSnap.jpg

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2010, 02:59 PM
I can't believe what I just read.

Someone who writes at a 2nd grade level said:

Why don't you go play and let the grownups have an intelligent conversation.

This place never, and I mean NEVER disappoints.

KCrockaholic
If it happens I will admit i'm totally wrong about Pioli. He will have fixed the Dline, Secondary, and oline all in one off season.

Cool. Let's make a thread about it.

keg in kc
I'm of the opinion that Belcher and Studebaker will make huge leaps from 2009 (essentially, year one). Belcher will be a second year player, Studebaker a third (after spending most of the 2008 season on Philly's practice squad).

I would also expect to see Crennel run a "hybrid" defense on third down that would put Gilberry on the field as a pass rusher.

I don't think the Chiefs have every answer to every position on defense but I'd expect all the young guys to improve and with a little creativity, not embarrass themselves defensively week in and week out.I happen to agree with you on the possibility of all that.

I also think there's a real possibility for a fairly dramatic improvement upon last year - if they find a NT. Maybe bottom of the league to middle of the pack (I think it would take another offseason to get into the top 10).

Hog Farmer
04-27-2010, 03:00 PM

And left us with a 3rd string Quarterback to run our O.

Chocolate Hog
Cool. Let's make a thread about it.

Really? I'll get flamed and it'll just turn into the same conversation.

OnTheWarpath58

This should have happened more often last year. I hope you're right, they need to get tot the QB.

chiefzilla1501
04-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Very, very interesting.

I just don't know that at his height, NT is the best position for him. Maybe they're just thinking stopgap. Dorsey is better suited for 5-tech than at NT, but I almost think it's better to have Dorsey at NT w/Henderson at 5-tech than the other way around.

DaneMcCloud

Are you fucking kidding me?

There are TWO threads about Henderson on this first page, DoucheFuck, and they've been there since early yesterday morning.

No one needed your thread, except for maybe to laugh at your stupid ass because you can't even get the name correct of the person reporting such "important" information.

Go fuck yourself and don't let that dildo hit you in the ass on your way out.

ChiefaRoo
I can't believe what I just read.

Someone who writes at a 2nd grade level said:

This place never, and I mean NEVER disappoints.

There are times when this place is the shit!

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Actually we might have the pass rusher opposite hali allready on the roster.

Studebaker looked good in limited time last year and I think it's pierre waters or something like that who they say they are hi on.

but henderson can stop the run and as we all know even you dane we are bad at stopping the run.

KCrockaholic
I actually thought chiefscanfan spelled his name that way as a joke...But wow, nevermind lol.

beer bacon
Indeed. The only questions left would be who rushes the passer opposite Hali and whether improved d-line play can make the ILBs on the roster look better than '09.

Arenas is an excellent blitzer. He will be the first 5'9 190 pound starting 3-4 OLB in the history of the NFL.

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 03:05 PM
I 'm just gonna ignore the rude comments i'm here to talk about chiefs football thats what some of us are trying to do here. Others think they are elite and just like to put down people thats cool if it makes you feel better. I'm here to talk about chiefs football.

ChiefaRoo
04-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me?

There are TWO threads about Henderson on this first page, Douche****, and they've been there since early yesterday morning.

No one needed your thread, except for maybe to laugh at your stupid ass because you can't even get the name correct of the person reporting such "important" information.

Go **** yourself and don't let that dildo hit you in the ass on your way out.

Dane's Dog - "Dane McDog"

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m13/buyingguy/rabiddogjpg.jpg

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Arenas is an excellent blitzer. He will be the first 5'9 190 pound starting 3-4 OLB in the history of the NFL.I don't know that I'd go that far, but his ability to blitz is definitely intriguing.

One thing I've thought the entire time I've watched the Chiefs (since 1999) is that this is annually one of the worst blitzing teams I've ever seen, in terms of timing and telegraphing. Something Arenas happens to be very good at. Maybe that can rub off on the rest.

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 03:09 PM
being a bama fan i'm telling you we are gonna love arenas. Stop with the comparrisons to mcmillian totally different players. We haven't had a great exciting returner for a while not since dante.

I still believe we are gonna be alot better than many are giving us credit for.

billay everyone is intitled to change thier mind I don't allways understand pioli's moves either but he has the team moving in the right direction. Just give pioli a chance he inherrited a mess.

notorious
04-27-2010, 03:10 PM
Go **** yourself and don't let that dildo hit you in the ass on your way out.

Now if that doesn't warm a person's heart, nothing will.

LMAO

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't know that I'd go that far, but his ability to blitz is definitely intriguing.

One thing I've thought the entire time I've watched the Chiefs (since 1999) is that this is annually one of the worst blitzing teams I've ever seen, in terms of timing and telegraphing. Something Arenas happens to be very good at. Maybe that can rub off on the rest.

What, you mean standing over the center with 15 seconds on the play clock - with no bluffing - while the QB laughs at you - is effective?

LMAO

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 03:12 PM
yeah i just don't want to see the qb have all day long to pick and choose what receiver to pass too that's been pathetic last couple of years.

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 03:14 PM
What, you mean standing over the center with 15 seconds on the play clock - with no bluffing - while the QB laughs at you - is effective?It would work better if everybody tore off their sleeves and grew beards.

Goldmember
04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
I don't know that I'd go that far, but his ability to blitz is definitely intriguing.

Sure, but what's he going to do once he gets to the QB? stare at his crotch?

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Sure, but what's he going to do once he gets to the QB? stare at his crotch?Maybe if it's Drew Brees. I doubt he makes it to Manning's knee.

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 03:16 PM
keg in kc

is that the gunther cunningham way of thinking

still can't believe he picked a kicker because he was sleeveless trying out

liked gunther but not as a coach

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 03:17 PM
You got it in one.

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 03:20 PM
isn't dorsey too small height wise for NT i'm not sure but I thought that was the argument was made when it was suggested last year. Is Henderson too big for NT?

I'll admit I don't know much about 3-4 D does anyone know?

CaliforniaChief
04-27-2010, 03:22 PM
isn't dorsey too small height wise for NT i'm not sure but I thought that was the argument was made when it was suggested last year. Is Henderson too big for NT?

Great question! Nobody here's ever talked about whether Dorsey can play NT. Let me check DaneLaCalifornia's twitter account to see.

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 03:23 PM

I'll admit I don't know much about 3-4 D does anyone know?Weight more than height for Dorsey. Henderson may be too tall, although he only has an inch or two on Ted Washington (who probably outweighed him by something in the neighborhood of a compact car). But common logic is that tall is not good for a two gap NT because the o-linemen can get underneath them, in terms of leverage.

Rooster
04-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Sure, but what's he going to do once he gets to the QB? stare at his crotch?

Works for Tamba.. :D

beer bacon
04-27-2010, 03:25 PM

People thought Dorsey was too short to be a 3-4 DE. he is a fine height for 3-4 NT. People are going to say Henderson is too tall to be a 3-4 NT. The ideal 3-4 DE is something like 6'5 300 pounds, while an ideal 3-4 NT is more like 6'2 325 pounds.

penchief
04-27-2010, 03:25 PM
I 'm just gonna ignore the rude comments i'm here to talk about chiefs football thats what some of us are trying to do here. Others think they are elite and just like to put down people thats cool if it makes you feel better. I'm here to talk about chiefs football.

That's the right attitude to have. And I agree with you. But I'd have an easier time reading your posts if you threw in a few commas or periods along the way.

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 03:27 PM
thanks keg i was trying to understand more about the NT. Washington was big and tall so how couldn't he be a NT. He isn't fat as has been stated on here he is big and mostly muscle.

I think he'd be great in the middle and if that opened up dorsey and jackson to make plays this D would get a lot better.

KCrockaholic
04-27-2010, 03:32 PM
People thought Dorsey was too short to be a 3-4 DE. he is a fine height for 3-4 NT. People are going to say Henderson is too tall to be a 3-4 NT. The ideal 3-4 DE is something like 6'5 300 pounds, while an ideal 3-4 NT is more like 6'2 325 pounds.

Shaun Smith...So we don't need Henderson then?

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 03:32 PM
LOL sorry pen my computer doesn't have spell check on it. So I didn't know I was gonna be critiqued every time I post. I'll try to have more puctuation from now on.

but spelling I can't help sorry.

NIck wright basically called out jason on the radio and he sounded such like a little punk who has been told he is wrong .. For a grown man he actted like a little kid by saying I have my sources LOL. Hey jason like O'kung is our pick because Pioli would never draft a safety that high.

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 03:33 PM
thanks keg i was trying to understand more about the NT. Washington was big and tall so how couldn't he be a NT. He isn't fat as has been stated on here he is big and mostly muscle.I think it's a possibility that he'd be able to play there, you just have to realize that it would be going against the grain historically. Have to consider his age and his chronic lower back problems, too.

But I think wherever they end up putting him, whether it's nose or end, Dorsey, Jackson and Henderson could make for a formidable line. If they can sign him.

KCtotheSB
04-27-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm not one to throw stones, but c'mon...there's a seven page thread on the front page.

ChiefaRoo
LOL sorry pen my computer doesn't have spell check on it. So I didn't know I was gonna be critiqued every time I post. I'll try to have more puctuation from now on.

NIck wright basically called out jason on the radio and he sounded such like a little punk who has been told he is wrong .. For a grown man he actted like a little kid by saying I have my sources LOL. Hey jason like O'kung is our pick because Pioli would never draft a safety that high.

This thread has serious potential.....

chiefscafan
I think it might be a done deal. Pioli seems slow in making moves but when he does he strikes quickly.

look at thomas jones oh yeah I think jason what's his name said he was headed somewhere other than us too.

if scheftter said this info I"d believe it but with jason reporting I'm gonna wait on see if the news is for real or not.

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm not one to throw stones, but c'mon...there's a seven page thread on the front page.30-page thread if you're on forum default. Which I am.

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 03:42 PM
mine is more a statement on Jason La canforna

but if you want to only post on the henderson thread then fine. I personally don't want to look through 7 or 28 pages for information

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 03:43 PM
so keg who do you think else is coming in or is henderson it

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2010, 03:55 PM
LOL sorry pen my computer doesn't have spell check on it.

What the fuck?

I think it's more likely that your brain doesn't have any more cells in it.

KCrockaholic
04-27-2010, 03:57 PM
What the ****?

Maybe he went to a poor school. Take it easy on him, atleast he's a Chiefs fan and pretty cool other than his suck ass punctuation and spelling.

ChiefaRoo
04-27-2010, 04:03 PM
What the ****?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m13/buyingguy/rabiddogjpg.jpg

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 04:05 PM
so keg who do you think else is coming in or is henderson itI have no idea. I just go off what's reported, like most everybody here, although there's a couple guys with "sources".

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 04:23 PM
BRC has some interesting info not sure if it's true but it's entertaining.

keg i'm starting to feel better and better about this draft.

When I was at work i saw the arenas pick and got excited. I"m being honest with you I"ve seen the kid play every year at bama he is a trully exciting player I know he had a third round grade, but he is a steal he's gonna be a good one.

Chocolate Hog
04-27-2010, 04:50 PM
What did BRC say?

chiefscafan
04-27-2010, 05:14 PM
bout weiss really wanting claussen he actually reported before the networks did

Hog Farmer
04-27-2010, 06:56 PM

A computer without spellcheck ! ROFL

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2010, 01:44 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/Thereaper16/2vjso51jpg.gif

DaneMcCloud
04-28-2010, 01:45 PM
I think it might be a done deal. Pioli seems slow in making moves but when he does he strikes quickly.

LMAO

:(

:facepalm:

TrickyNicky
04-28-2010, 02:00 PM
This is a smokescreen. The liberal, NFLN media-elite want you to believe it was all a miscommunication. The reality is that its a conspiracy to keep marquee free agents out of small markets.

/tinfoilhat

CaliforniaChief
04-28-2010, 02:02 PM
I wonder if LaCalifornona called Nick Wright again.

Sure-Oz
04-28-2010, 02:04 PM
I wonder if LaCalifornona called Nick Wright again.

Nick is just referring to 'john told me on the show' on his twitter. I think nick should call him back now after saying he was wrong

ChiefaRoo
04-28-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm just shocked the Teicher got it wrong. I mean the guy is usually on the cutting edge.

heh.

DaWolf
04-28-2010, 02:39 PM
The deal is done? This is so Athan vs Schefter. I guess the moral of the story: never trust the local media...