PDA

View Full Version : Football Russell to be cut...

Pushead2
04-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Just Re-Tweeted by Adam Schfter

Adam_Schefter

RT @TheRedzoneorg: ESPN report: Raiders preparing to cut JaMarcus Russell

Report: Raiders preparing to cut JaMarcus Russell

4/27/2010 3:48:39 PM
| More

John Clayton just said on ESPN’s “NFL Live” that the Raiders are preparing the process of cutting quarterback JaMarcus Russell.

Clayton said it is not a matter of if, but when Russell will be cut. He also said the team could release Russell before Oakland’s minicamp, which runs Friday through Sunday, and that there is no trade market for him. The Raiders will save more than $6 million if they cut Russell this year

See ya fatty!

The Poz
04-27-2010, 04:00 PM
There's our future NT.

Dicky McElephant
So does he get a second chance somewhere....or is he gone from the NFL?

MoreLemonPledge
The Raiders are "preparing the process" of releasing JaMarcus Russell, according to ESPN's John Clayton.
NFL Network's Michael Lombardi was all over this story as soon as the Jason Campbell trade went down. Despite coach Tom Cable protestations to the contrary, the Raiders were simply not going to risk an injury that would guarantee Russell $6.45 million more than he's already stolen. Al Davis' hand-picked No. 1 overall pick in 2007 will likely be axed before this weekend's minicamp, and he may struggle to find a second opportunity elsewhere.

BRING HIM IN FOR A LOOK.

talastan
04-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Bring him in....for a NT ROFL JK I don't want his lazy-faider azzz!

Pushead2
The Raiders are "preparing the process" of releasing JaMarcus Russell, according to ESPN's John Clayton.
NFL Network's Michael Lombardi was all over this story as soon as the Jason Campbell trade went down. Despite coach Tom Cable protestations to the contrary, the Raiders were simply not going to risk an injury that would guarantee Russell $6.45 million more than he's already stolen. Al Davis' hand-picked No. 1 overall pick in 2007 will likely be axed before this weekend's minicamp, and he may struggle to find a second opportunity elsewhere.

BRING HIM IN FOR A LOOK.

Look as a NT perhaps...

Sure-Oz
Mcdaniels has to be on the phone!!

Chiefnj2
04-27-2010, 04:02 PM
This is why KC passed on Clausen.

vailpass

:cuss:

talastan

Gawd that would be sweet!! :D

talastan
04-27-2010, 04:03 PM
This is why KC passed on Clausen.

I didn't know Clausen was a linemen. :shrug:

Hog Farmer
04-27-2010, 04:04 PM
We could bring him in to tell us their playbook and then cut his fat ass but he probably doesn't know the playbook.

talastan
04-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Biggest draft bust evar!!! Way to go Al!!

CoMoChief
04-27-2010, 04:05 PM
in other news. CB Donovan Warren wasn't drafted??? Has anyone picked him up?

Pants
04-27-2010, 04:06 PM
I think there should be a system in place where a team can get the money back if a player decides to be a fat and lazy piece of shit after getting countless millions. I understand a dude busting due to lack of talent or physical/mental ability, but being a lazy fucking worthless player is different.

MoreLemonPledge
04-27-2010, 04:06 PM
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/phumble/jrcopy-1.jpg

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2010, 04:07 PM
http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/jamarcus-russell-gabourey-sidibe.jpg

CaliforniaChief
04-27-2010, 04:09 PM
http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/jamarcus-russell-gabourey-sidibe.jpg

LMAO

His moobs shrunk a little.

Dicky McElephant
04-27-2010, 04:12 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/pestilenceaf23/CAKDG1YN.jpg

CarlPeterson_fan
A sad day for Chiefs Nation. Kinda like when Plummer left Dungver.

Sure-Oz
Biggest Bust, Ryan Leaf or Jafatty?

Demonpenz
04-27-2010, 04:13 PM
this is a good move for the raiders. one that the chiefs and royals can't seem to do when they invested money.

OnTheWarpath58

It has to be Russell because of the money.

Gonzo
Who's a bigger bust, him or Leaf? An argument can be made for both.
Leaf-Headcase
Russel-Lazy
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
04-27-2010, 04:14 PM

Bastard. Beat me to it.
ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Sure-Oz
04-27-2010, 04:18 PM

It's too bad Jafatty didn't have an outburst like Leaf though

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck happened to Oakland in this year's draft. While I thought they would have been wiser to go in another direction, I think McClain's going to be a great player for them for years, and went right in the range he should have, and the rest of their picks made sense. It was not a traditional Oakland draft. At all.

End of the Mayan calendar, indeed.

DMAC
04-27-2010, 04:22 PM
It's too bad Jafatty didn't have an outburst like Leaf thoughHow can you have an outburst when the inside of your head sounds like the inside of a seashell??

jAZ
04-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Who's a bigger bust, him or Leaf? An argument can be made for both.
Leaf-Headcase
Russel-Lazy
Posted via Mobile Device

You can't fix crazy, but you can fix lazy.

penguinz
04-27-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the **** happened to Oakland in this year's draft. While I thought they would have been wiser to go in another direction, I think McClain's going to be a great player for them for years, and went right in the range he should have, and the rest of their picks made sense. It was not a traditional Oakland draft. At all.

End of the Mayan calendar, indeed.Al Davis wasn't informed of the Thursday start of the draft.

Mr. Laz
04-27-2010, 04:25 PM
hmm ... with the injury to one of their QB's i'm surprised that they don't keep Russell around through TC.

Mabye they don't want Russell bitching in the locker room or whispering in Campbell's ear.

CarlPeterson_fan
04-27-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the **** happened to Oakland in this year's draft. While I thought they would have been wiser to go in another direction, I think McClain's going to be a great player for them for years, and went right in the range he should have, and the rest of their picks made sense. It was not a traditional Oakland draft. At all.

I will tell you what happened. Senile Al refused to believe that the draft wasn't starting on Saturday. He believes that he got Campbell and Snead in the first. He thinks that the undrafted free agent signings were his day 2 picks.

DMAC
04-27-2010, 04:28 PM
whispering in Campbell's ear.Doooood...smoke dis bizongg and eat dis bag uv dritos wif me....

chiefs1111
04-27-2010, 04:29 PM
Maybe the Chiefs could bring him in,hack off his throwing arm and attach it to Cassel.

KCtotheSB
04-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Shit....if the Raiders don't watch out, their streak of being named "Joke Franchise" for seven consecutive years will be in serious jeopardy.

Bane
04-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Maybe the Chiefs could bring him in,hack off his throwing arm and attach it to Cassel.

LMAO

morphius
Shit....if the Raiders don't watch out, their streak of being named "Joke Franchise" for seven consecutive years will be in serious jeopardy.
Have to wonder/worry if Al has fell so far into insanity that he is now sane...

Dave Lane

JaFatty by a mile

Dave Lane
04-27-2010, 04:36 PM

And because they kept rolling his fat ass out there for 2 years. His accuracy against the Chiefs made me feel sorry if only temporarily for the Raiders. Very hard thing to do...

Mr. Kansasski
04-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Soon to be starring at a Smashburger near you...

Braincase
04-27-2010, 04:44 PM
If he gets up to 315, do you think he might be a reasonable NT prospect?

DJ's left nut
04-27-2010, 04:47 PM

I assume you mean by cup size?

Because you'd be hard pressed to find a bust comparable to fashits man tits this side of Jenna Jameson.

Braincase
04-27-2010, 04:55 PM

Damn... just read throught the thread, and here I thought I was having an original thought. Damn, you guys are good.

kc rush
04-27-2010, 05:01 PM

Sounds like he is getting close. Word is that he has topped 300.

RedNeckRaider
04-27-2010, 05:02 PM

The problem with that arm is it has the capabilty to throw a football through a car wash and not get it wet, however it misses the entire car wash 3 out of 4 times~

Miles
04-27-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck happened to Oakland in this year's draft. While I thought they would have been wiser to go in another direction, I think McClain's going to be a great player for them for years, and went right in the range he should have, and the rest of their picks made sense. It was not a traditional Oakland draft. At all.

Al must be taking the Costanza opposite approach.

MichaelH
04-27-2010, 05:12 PM
I can't remember who it was on ESPN, maybe Mike Golic, that said that Al Davis is set on keeping Russell this season. He was not ready to give up on the project yet. LMAO I don't know which is funnier, ESPN being completely clueless or Al Davis being Al Davis.

teedubya
04-27-2010, 05:16 PM
JaMarcus Russell is the SOLE reason that there will be a rookie salary cap soon.

Chief Faithful
04-27-2010, 05:18 PM
There's our future NT.

No, he is too tall for NT so they need to put him at DE and rotate Dorsey.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-27-2010, 05:20 PM
Biggest bust in NFL history.

Dude just didn't fucking give a shit.

Chief Faithful
04-27-2010, 05:21 PM
I think there should be a system in place where a team can get the money back if a player decides to be a fat and lazy piece of shit after getting countless millions. I understand a dude busting due to lack of talent or physical/mental ability, but being a lazy ****ing worthless player is different.

Except for the Raiders,...and Broncos.

RedNeckRaider
04-27-2010, 05:22 PM
Al must be taking the Costanza opposite approach.

Al passed away and per his instructions and the staff of lawyers over seeing things his death is to be kept secret. Al has/had more lawyers on staff than football people. Anyone who follows the Raiders knows this has been a very un-Al off season and a very good one for Raider fans~

splatbass
04-27-2010, 05:23 PM
There's our future NT.

He is almost fat enough.

Fritz88
04-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Biggest bust of all time.

Consistent1
04-27-2010, 05:24 PM
How long do you guys think it will take to start hearing stories about how the guy is broke?Prolly even in debt when it's all said and done?
Posted via Mobile Device

SenselessChiefsFan
04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
So does he get a second chance somewhere....or is he gone from the NFL?

Well, he is a top five pick... surely SOMEONE needs a franchise QB.

Delano
04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
The AFC West knows a thing or two about colossal, first-round, bust quarterbacks. Ryan Leaf, JaMarcus Russell, tim tebow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Crush
04-27-2010, 05:26 PM
English Motherfucker!!! Do you speak it?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eK3k-LLnZ7k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eK3k-LLnZ7k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fritz88
04-27-2010, 05:54 PM
English Mother****er!!! Do you speak it?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eK3k-LLnZ7k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eK3k-LLnZ7k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

30000 puppies just died.

JD10367
04-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Jamarcus Russell: the reason many ex-NFL QBs (Rick Mirer, Heath Shuler, Ryan Leaf, Todd Blackledge, Tony Eason, and many more) can now sit back, exhale, wipe their brow and say, "Thank God MY name will no longer be brought up as the biggest bust in QB history!"

Over-Head
04-27-2010, 06:27 PM
He got 32 mill up front, somewhere around 3.5 or so for 2 years,
he'll just fizzle out as the worst never was (not even a has been) to ever wear the Silver and Black.
And at the same time make history as the NFL's biggest bust

Either way..."He done gots da bling daddyoooooooo"

:doh!: :banghead:

TEX
04-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Jamarcus Russell: the reason many ex-NFL QBs (Rick Mirer, Heath Shuler, Ryan Leaf, Todd Blackledge, Tony Eason, and many more) can now sit back, exhale, wipe their brow and say, "Thank God MY name will no longer be brought up as the biggest bust in QB history!"

This. LMAO

Ugly Duck
04-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Biggest bust in NFL history.

Dude just didn't ****ing give a shit.

You guyz heard the DVD story, right? The coaches were perplexed at how woefully unprepared he was week after week so they did an experiment to find out why. They give a DVD of the next opponent's defense to their QB to study at home before the game. So this time when they asked Jabarcus if he studied the DVD & he answered "yes" they informed him that it was a freakin blank DVD. You'd almost think the dude didn't ****ing give a shit.

BillSelfsTrophycase
04-27-2010, 06:43 PM

WTF did he just say?

http://www.lasvegasmercury.com/2004/MERC-Nov-25-Thu-2004/photos/guest.jpg

Sure-Oz
04-27-2010, 06:53 PM
You guyz heard the DVD story, right? The coaches were perplexed at how woefully unprepared he was week after week so they did an experiment to find out why. They give a DVD of the next opponent's defense to their QB to study at home before the game. So this time when they asked Jabarcus if he studied the DVD & he answered "yes" they informed him that it was a freakin blank DVD. You'd almost think the dude didn't ****ing give a shit.

I hope he is a broke motherfucker soon, he doesn't deserve a cent

Pasta Giant Meatball
04-27-2010, 06:54 PM

That is pathetic :eek:

Over-Head
04-27-2010, 06:56 PM
You guyz heard the DVD story, right? The coaches were perplexed at how woefully unprepared he was week after week so they did an experiment to find out why. They give a DVD of the next opponent's defense to their QB to study at home before the game. So this time when they asked Jabarcus if he studied the DVD & he answered "yes" they informed him that it was a freakin blank DVD. You'd almost think the dude didn't ****ing give a shit.ROFLROFLROFL

KurtCobain
haha, that guy is large!

Over-Head
:doh!:This is exacly why we need a rookie cap:doh!:

Bwana
04-27-2010, 06:58 PM
SHOCKING!

blaise
04-27-2010, 06:59 PM
He was great in that movie Precious.

Dicky McElephant
04-27-2010, 07:00 PM

Now let's talk to two QBs who haven't done shit in their careers...

JD10367
04-27-2010, 07:08 PM

And at that point, the Raiders should have immediately suspended him for conduct detrimental to the team, fined him, published the story to ESPN to humiliate him, benched him, and hired some Hell's Angels to follow him home and kick the shit out of him.

blaise
04-27-2010, 07:08 PM
I bet the Raiders plan to tell Al that Jamarcus lost all the weight and pretend that Jason Campbell is actually a slimmed down, focused Jamarcus.
"Jamarcus looks fantastic! Is that Jamarcus?" - Al
"yes Mr. Davis"

GoHuge
04-27-2010, 07:16 PM
He got 32 mill up front, somewhere around 3.5 or so for 2 years,
he'll just fizzle out as the worst never was (not even a has been) to ever wear the Silver and Black.
And at the same time make history as the NFL's biggest bust

Either way..."He done gots da bling daddyoooooooo"

:doh!: :banghead:So $40,000,000 for having a good college career. Not too damn bad!! Man I was hoping that all the Raider's QB's would get hurt so they'd have to play him. He's like having a 12th guy on defense!

I have a funny feeling we will be watching a "Real Sports" episode in five years about Russell. If it's a big enough disaster he might even make 60 minutes. There is no fucking way this guy has been responsible with his money as undisciplined as he was at his craft. I'm sure we've all heard the story about the Raider's staff sending him home with a blank DVD and then the next day they ask if he watched it. "Yeah" he tells them. Dude is a POS. In five years he'll be broke, 350 lb, and will have a serious issue of some type. This is not going to end well, but he can still throw a football 75 yards from one knee so he's got that going for him at least........

With this and everything else that has looked intelligent on the Raiders side I am convinced that Al is either dead or someone got power of attorney over him. There's no way that dude is behind the wheel making these moves. I want Al to remain in control and live forever!! Apparently someone is slipping Al roofies around decision making time.

HotRoute
04-27-2010, 07:19 PM
the writting was on the with the 18/23 TD/INT ratio that he has put up in the last couple of years, not to mention his lack of determination

LaChapelle
04-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Phone rings:
Haley: Hello
Bowe: I was wondering...
Haley: NO! click...

Deberg_1990
04-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Bigger bust:

Leaf or Russell?

Consistent1
04-27-2010, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE=LaChapelle;6720035]Phone rings:
Haley: NO! click...[/QU Good stuff. It needs to be something like "are you fucking kidding me? Get the fuck out of here!" Made me laugh...
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
04-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Phone rings:
Haley: OH HELL NO! click...

That should have been it :sulk:

rwalke10
04-27-2010, 07:48 PM
We could bring him in to tell us their playbook and then cut his fat ass but he probably doesn't know the playbook.

+1 ROFL

R8RFAN
04-27-2010, 07:57 PM

Money wise Jameatloaf
Stats wise (believe it or not) Leaf

RustShack
04-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Russel and Bowe reunite in Kansas City. Championship! Weis can turn him into a better QB than he could Cassel.

R8RFAN
04-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Russel and Bowe reunite in Kansas City. Championship! Weis can turn him into a better QB than he could Cassel.

absolutely , bring him in, let him lead your team :thumb:

thurman merman
04-27-2010, 10:52 PM
I bet the Raiders plan to tell Al that Jamarcus lost all the weight and pretend that Jason Campbell is actually a slimmed down, focused Jamarcus.
"Jamarcus looks fantastic! Is that Jamarcus?" - Al
"yes Mr. Davis"

ROFL

KcMizzou
04-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Well, we all knew it would happen eventually. It was fun while it lasted.

KcMizzou
04-27-2010, 10:55 PM
Phone rings:
Haley: FUCK NO! click...LMAO

(Had to FYP just a little bit.)

KcMizzou
04-27-2010, 10:59 PM
Money wise Jameatloaf
Stats wise (believe it or not) LeafDidn't Ryan Leaf have a game at Arrowhead where he had more INTs than completions?

If not, it was that way most of the game.

Rausch
04-27-2010, 11:52 PM

Miles
04-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Didn't Ryan Leaf have a game at Arrowhead where he had more INTs than completions?

If not, it was that way most of the game.

1-15 for 4 yds and 2 picks. That was a gem.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199809200kan.htm

ChiefsCountry
04-28-2010, 12:27 AM
You guys bashing him do realize that fat turd beat Cassel and the Chiefs this past season.

Consistent1
04-28-2010, 12:31 AM
I'm hearing that Russell might get a shot with the Royals coming out of the pen. Can anyone confirm this?
Posted via Mobile Device

QuikSsurfer
04-28-2010, 01:08 AM

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/gifs/cf16e1b553ed6b1b5813cd2128e41.gif

salame
04-28-2010, 01:10 AM
he can play nose tackle right?

BryanBusby
04-28-2010, 01:55 AM
This may seem ridiculous, but I think he could turn out to at least be an okay player. Having his precious food cash yanked from him may be a wake up call. lol yeah right

salame
04-28-2010, 02:12 AM
I think if someone took him made him lose 50 pounds and whipped his ass he would be pretty good
but if not
seriously
Tackle

blaise
04-28-2010, 05:22 AM
Bigger bust:

Leaf or Russell?

Well, Russell is up to 300 pounds.

Short Leash Hootie
04-28-2010, 05:37 AM
somewhere, Lane Kiffin is smiling

Blick
04-28-2010, 05:50 AM
Leaf is a bigger bust than Russell.

R8RFAN
04-28-2010, 06:05 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/5k0epy.jpg

MIAdragon
04-28-2010, 08:41 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/5k0epy.jpg

lmao Fatmarcus "earned" $87,570 per completed pass to Leafs 34,528 is there any question.

Over-Head
04-28-2010, 08:46 AM
You guys bashing him do realize that fat turd beat Cassel and the Chiefs this past season.
Even a blind squril finds a nutt once in a while

Blick
04-28-2010, 08:51 AM
The money Russell made is just the way the league is now. If Leaf came out when Russell did, he would have made that much money as well.

People actually argued between Leaf and Peyton ****ing Manning. Leaf is a mammoth bust when you think about that.

The next highest QB taken after Russell was ****ing Brady Quinn.

Ralphy Boy
04-28-2010, 08:59 AM

I started to say the same thing but figured I was already a day late.

Dave Lane
04-28-2010, 10:14 AM
The money Russell made is just the way the league is now. If Leaf came out when Russell did, he would have made that much money as well.

People actually argued between Leaf and Peyton ****ing Manning. Leaf is a mammoth bust when you think about that.

The next highest QB taken after Russell was ****ing Brady Quinn.

At least leaf was a #2 pick. And the 2nd QB taken.

Garcia Bronco
04-28-2010, 10:23 AM

LOL...he doesn't know the play book.

Ugly Duck
04-28-2010, 10:31 AM
The biggest bust in the history of the NFL is unbeaten in Denver. The freakin Hut holds the keys to PileHigh - his only claim to fame in his entire career.

boogblaster
04-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Loan them a knife please ....

Spicy McHaggis
04-28-2010, 12:50 PM
It's too bad Jafatty didn't have an outburst like Leaf though

He would have but eating an In-N-Out 4x4 really wears you out.

StcChief
04-28-2010, 12:52 PM
can he play guard.?

Von Dumbass
04-28-2010, 01:24 PM
ESPN: Russell has been paid more than $5 million per win, more than $2 million per touchdown pass and more than $100,000 per completion.

https://twitter.com/SalaryCap101/status/13020474487

Ugly Duck
04-28-2010, 01:31 PM
1-15 for 4 yds and 2 picks. That was a gem.

You call that a gem? Now THAT'S a gem.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xdYrDtLkeqI/Sxx9EtToudI/AAAAAAAAABU/cwQeh6y4aJA/s1600/selfbling.bmp

Buehler445
04-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Smart money says he's bankrupt in 2 years.
Posted via Mobile Device

alpha_omega
04-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Sounds like the evil empire might be smartening up a little.

Cave Johnson
04-28-2010, 01:56 PM
lmao Fatmarcus "earned" $87,570 per completed pass to Leafs 34,528 is there any question.

Given that the Chargers traded two 1s, a 2, and Eric Metcalf for Leaf, he's the bigger bust.

Ugly Duck
04-28-2010, 02:21 PM
ESPN Rumors: JaMarcus to Washington or Philly

I don't have Insider.... but this may have been suggested by idiots. Although I did hear Mark Scherleth (sp) on Sportscenter give the Hut about a 50/50 chance of resurrecting his career with another team. Can't be Oakland, so it would have to be some other team with a shaky front office....

Blick
04-28-2010, 02:23 PM

If both of them had come out in the same draft, I think Leaf would've been the first one taken.

Mr. Laz
04-28-2010, 03:16 PM
http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/407984660/schefter4_normal.JPG (http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter) Adam_Schefter (http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter)
Surprise, surprise: Raiders have not cut QB JaMarcus Russell and they plan to have him attend this weekend's minicamp to compete. 3 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/13025765796) via UberTwitter (http://ubertwitter.com/)

R8RFAN
04-28-2010, 07:47 PM

actually they gave up alot to get to #2 that year

PunkinDrublic
04-28-2010, 07:55 PM
You call that a gem? Now THAT'S a gem.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xdYrDtLkeqI/Sxx9EtToudI/AAAAAAAAABU/cwQeh6y4aJA/s1600/selfbling.bmp

I wonder what pawn shop that thing will be sitting in 6 months from now.

MahiMike
04-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Can't wait to read in 2012 that he's flat broke.

R8RFAN
04-28-2010, 07:58 PM
I wonder what pawn shop that thing will be sitting in 6 months from now.

guaranteed in a couple of years you will see this guy on "Outside the lines" on ESPN

Over-Head
04-28-2010, 07:59 PM
guaranteed in a couple of years you will see this guy on "Outside the lines" on ESPN
Celiberity rehab maybe

Marcellus
04-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Celiberity rehab maybe

The Biggest Loser is my bet. He and Kirstie Alley.

Tribal Warfare
04-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Hell, I'd bring him in to take a look at RT. (nothing ventured, nothing gained :D)

R8RFAN
04-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Hell, I'd bring him in to take a look at RT. (nothing ventured, nothing gained :D)

rt nt whatever, he is still a lazy pos and will never amount to anything.

If there had been a rookie salary cap, you can bet your ass he would be trying harder, he has no worries for now, he is fat and sassy, got a big bank account.

The kid has talent, he just has no desire because he is already rich.

KCBOSS1
04-28-2010, 08:39 PM
I'm looking forward to the "JaMarcus Russell rookie cap".

R8RFAN
04-28-2010, 08:59 PM
I'm looking forward to the "JaMarcus Russell rookie cap".

Well if it comes about, you can thank JR for saving your team a few years setback....

All teams draft bums, just very few have drafted one of epic proportion as this but this will shed light on the problem for all

KCBOSS1
04-28-2010, 09:26 PM
That's exactly what I thought. It wasn't a dig on the Raiders at all, I don't really do that, but every time I see a 1st round rookie paid I think, not even a snap as a pro and already a multi-millionaire. This is the current poster child for the rookie salary camp. I've been on this soap box for a long time. It is so obvious to me and most I think. Alex Smith, Reggie Bush, Matt Ryan, Darren McFadden....none of them worth what they are being paid....except maybe Peterson.

L.A. Chieffan
04-28-2010, 09:35 PM
id be more than happy to take the bush and ryan contracts off their hands.

Valiant
04-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Smart money says he's bankrupt in 2 years.
Posted via Mobile Device

He has probably had it all blown already and does not know it yet.. Not like the guy has a lick of sense.. His posse and financial advisers probably have bleed him almost dry already..