PDA

View Full Version : Football '09 Stats: Cassell vs Campbell vs Orton vs Russell

Ugly Duck
04-27-2010, 06:33 PM
From ESPN.com '09 stats.... Interesting that Jason Campbell & Kyle "Pro Bowl" Orton stats are nearly identical:

rk……qb……......pct…..yds/a…rate….yds/g
14…Orton……...62.1…..7.03….86.8…238
15…Campbell...64.5…..7.14….86.4…226
25…Cassel……..55.0…..5.93….69.9…195
32…Russell…....48.8…..5.23….50.0…107

LaChapelle
04-27-2010, 06:41 PM
Campbell has already been labled the #2 QB in the AFC West

Hog Farmer
04-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Maybe we should just go ahead and bring in Russel and give him a chance with a real coach.

keg in kc
04-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Campbell has already been labled the #2 QB in the AFC WestNot unfairly, either.

Although I would say that's as much about every QB in the division not named Rivers as it is about him.

3rd&48ers
04-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Maybe we should just go ahead and bring in Russel and give him a chance with a real coach.

you go right ahead friend, got a six pack of Bud Light and he is yours, I never want to see the bum in a Raiders uniform again...

He has no work ethic, no accuracy and no desire to acquire either, Right now until proven otherwise, the Raiders and Chiefs both officially suck and that guy will set your team back another 5 years before you would cut him

He has one thing, a cannon for an arm that he has absolutely no control over...

You won't teach him how to not fumble, you won't teach him to know when pressure is coming and you won't teach him how to read a defense or look off a corner, I would not even wish him on the Chiefs as much as I dislike them... You guys have been through enough as fans too :shake:

LaChapelle
04-27-2010, 07:00 PM
IF someone goes Tanya Harding on River's knee
all hell will break out in the AFC west
or maybe boredom...it will change

Ugly Duck
04-27-2010, 07:11 PM
I would not even wish him on the Chiefs as much as I dislike them...

I totally disagree.... Russell is a perfect fit for KC. All he needs is a little pampering from the Chiefs coaching staff to rise back to full glory. And they could probably get him for a 7th round pick in 2014. KC should really get serious about signing Jamarcus Russell if they want to get back to the SuperBowl any time soon.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2010, 07:16 PM
you go right ahead friend, got a six pack of Bud Light and he is yours, I never want to see the bum in a Raiders uniform again...

He has no work ethic, no accuracy and no desire to acquire either, Right now until proven otherwise, the Raiders and Chiefs both officially suck and that guy will set your team back another 5 years before you would cut him

You won't teach him how to not fumble, you won't teach him to know when pressure is coming and you won't teach him how to read a defense or look off a corner, I would not even wish him on the Chiefs as much as I dislike them... You guys have been through enough as fans too :shake:

I totally disagree.... Russell is a perfect fit for KC. All he needs is a little pampering from the Chiefs coaching staff to rise back to full glory. And they could probably get him for a 7th round pick in 2014. KC should really get serious about signing Jamarcus Russell if they want to get back to the SuperBowl any time soon.

You can always separate the Raiders fans who've been to prison, and the ones who..............will go to prison later. :)

Bwana
04-27-2010, 07:16 PM

:spock::spock:

Not only one, but two of these.

Hog Farmer
04-27-2010, 07:17 PM

Why don't you give up your dreams and just go ahead and convert. You'd be a great Chief fan.

3rd&48ers
04-27-2010, 07:17 PM

I have been thinking since I typed that and I think you are right... with thet line the Chiefs have, I see a Championship in their future...

Pull the Trigger!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2010, 07:19 PM
I have been thinking since I typed that and I think you are right... with thet line the Chiefs have, I see a Championship in their future...

Pull the Trigger!!!!

When'd you get out?

Bwana
04-27-2010, 07:26 PM

Pull the Trigger!!!!

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/123233/OAKLAND-RAIDERS-BILLBOARD.jpg

3rd&48ers
04-27-2010, 07:29 PM
When'd you get out?

Trailer Park or Camero ?

CarlPeterson_fan
04-27-2010, 07:34 PM
In response to Bwana's billboard post: I'm available for the job Al.:thumb:

3rd&48ers
04-27-2010, 07:36 PM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/123233/OAKLAND-RAIDERS-BILLBOARD.jpg

by the way they drafted, maybe they did, who knows

mlyonsd
04-27-2010, 07:42 PM

We'll buy him out of his contract for your next 4 draft picks.