PDA

View Full Version : Life Smellympics - Round 3, Heat 1

Rain Man
05-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Changing it up a little now. Top FOUR get to move on to the Sweet-Smelling 16.

Only 4 heats in this round.

vailpass
05-06-2010, 11:54 AM
I vote for BBQed pussy spread in a mountain meadow surrounded by fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

Rain Man
05-06-2010, 11:55 AM
I vote for BBQed pussy spread in a mountain meadow surrounded by fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

Oh, I love that smell.

loochy
05-06-2010, 11:55 AM

With a bratwurst shoved inside...

vailpass
05-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Oh, I love that smell.
:D

With a bratwurst shoved inside...
:D:eek:

Bugeater
05-06-2010, 12:02 PM
How the fuck is the air after a rain leading the smell of Arrowhead's parking lot? WTF is wrong with you people?

vailpass
05-06-2010, 12:03 PM
How the **** is the air after a rain leading the smell of Arrowhead's parking lot? WTF is wrong with you people?

Sometimes the terms "parking lot" and "good smell" don't seem to go together. Maybe if it was "tailgate aroma at Arrowhead" :shrug:

Rain Man
05-06-2010, 12:05 PM
How the **** is the air after a rain leading the smell of Arrowhead's parking lot? WTF is wrong with you people?

I think we're at the point where there's going to be a lot of vote-splitting for the roasting meat options. The air after a rain doesn't have a lot of direct competition.

I wonder how "the Arrowhead parking lot after a rain" would have fared.

Rain Man
05-06-2010, 12:06 PM
It's interesting that we've got a top four clearly emerging at this point. I wouldn't have thought that likely given how tight some of the last round's heats were.

Old Dog
05-06-2010, 12:07 PM
BBQ on Thanksgiving right after a rain.....just doesn't get any better than that

And baseball glove

vailpass
05-06-2010, 12:08 PM
It's interesting that we've got a top four clearly emerging at this point. I wouldn't have thought that likely given how tight some of the last round's heats were.

I think you hit it on the head when you said vote splitting will begin to occur. "Scent of a woman" and "fresh washed woman's hair" seem to be on that path.

DJ's left nut
05-06-2010, 12:09 PM

Arrowhead also smells like ass on occasion and varies depending on where you're parked.

"Air after a rain" is pussified and shouldn't be beating the parking lot, but the baseball glove is not getting a fair shake among you damn football fans.

vailpass
05-06-2010, 12:10 PM
Arrowhead also smells like ass on occasion and varies depending on where you're parked.

"Air after a rain" is pussified and shouldn't be beating the parking lot, but the baseball glove is not getting a fair shake among you damn football fans.

When you only get rain 4 times a year "after a rain" is a mighty big deal :)
Baseball glove is not getting the love it deserves, I agree.

Jenson71
05-06-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm surprised my baseball glove made it through to this round. That must have been a good comeback.

It does seem to have met its end here, though.