PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet To the old school posters that are "lurking"

BossChief
05-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Come out and play!

Bowser
05-08-2010, 09:40 AM
HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

pr_capone
05-08-2010, 09:49 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u05Qot_yh9c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u05Qot_yh9c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

BossChief
05-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Who would you most like to see make a "guest appearance" return to CP?

chefsos
05-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Is this thread a CP ouija board or something? What if the old schooler you conjure up here turns out to be a massive douche? Scary.

LaChapelle
05-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Asian eel slime makes the keyboard to slippery
not to mention finding a way of sitting down
while it decreases the size of the prostate

JimNasium
05-08-2010, 10:19 AM
I'd love to see Skinbra or Marty's Man Whore show up.

Bugeater
05-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Is this thread a CP ouija board or something? What if the old schooler you conjure up here turns out to be a massive douche? Scary.
Oh shit, you called it.

BossChief
05-08-2010, 10:23 AM
douche or pussy, there is a place for everyone here at CP.

RedNFeisty
05-08-2010, 10:27 AM

Ummm, I would like for one to stay in the shawdows! :thumb:

JimNasium
05-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Oh shit, you called it.

Douche is the nicest thing I've been called lately.

Zebedee DuBois
05-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Douche is the nicest thing I've been called lately.
Really. It has a warm soft cleansing sound to it.

Terribilis
05-08-2010, 11:15 AM
<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7SqC_m3yUDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
RELEASE THE kRAKEN
</object>

whoman69
05-08-2010, 11:44 AM
There are no old lurkers, just extra GoChiefs accounts he doesn't use anymore.

el borracho
05-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Who would you most like to see make a "guest appearance" return to CP?

HawaiianBoy.

That dude knew football.

CrazyPhuD
05-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Lee Jackson or Jason Erzan.

Gonzo
05-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Anyone heard from endelt or simplex lately? Are those dudes still kicking?
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
05-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Anyone heard from endelt or simplex lately? Are those dudes still kicking?
Posted via Mobile Device

Simplex is alive and well at www.fatchatter.com.

LaChapelle
05-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Everybody up and on the floor
Everyone do the dinasaur

big nasty kcnut
05-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Gaz the immortal.

crazycoffey
05-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Simplex is alive and well at www.fatchatter.com.

lost my account there after an upgrade last year, tell him I said hi....

luv
05-08-2010, 02:44 PM

Crap. I better get over there and see if my account is still good then.

Gonzo
05-08-2010, 02:54 PM

Same thing happened to me.

Say hey to Simplex for me.

Fritz88
05-08-2010, 04:19 PM
douche or pussy, there is a place for everyone here at CP.

indeed

Buck
05-08-2010, 04:23 PM
What do you consider Old School?

Keywords: Kirstie, Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes

Baby Lee
05-08-2010, 04:33 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u05Qot_yh9c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u05Qot_yh9c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

http://cdn.huddler.com/2/2d/2d578a70_brittaslide.gif

Simply Red
05-08-2010, 06:20 PM

:LOL: Def. cool seeing YOU here. Hope all is well! ;)

Delano
05-08-2010, 07:21 PM
http://cdn.huddler.com/2/2d/2d578a70_brittaslide.gif

That .gif is streets ahead.

FRCDFED
05-08-2010, 10:05 PM
sup sup? I read about 50x more than I post. As you can tell by my post count compared to the date I joined. I actually was lurking for some time before I joined even. I don't know if that counts me as an old timer but I pop in several times a week to read and see whats going on.

My original name was bhud

milkman
05-08-2010, 10:24 PM
sup sup? I read about 50x more than I post. As you can tell by my post count compared to the date I joined. I actually was lurking for some time before I joined even. I don't know if that counts me as an old timer but I pop in several times a week to read and see whats going on.

My original name was bhud

So, can we just call you Fred?

Marty'sManWhore
05-08-2010, 10:47 PM
I have little to say to the new crop of Godless heathens that infest this board, except that a real coach like Marty would have drafted the next Donnell Bennett in the second round, and not some midget speed-burner. All this high-flying circus offense is the Devil's work.

Would any of you long-haired Godless heathens happen to have some Brasso?

How about a back brace? These things are really beginning to weigh me down.

Mr. Kotter
05-08-2010, 11:00 PM
I have little to say to the new crop of Godless heathens that infest this board, except that a real coach like Marty would have drafted the next Donnell Bennett in the second round, and not some midget speed-burner. All this high-flying circus offense is the Devil's work.

ROFLROFLROFL

chief52
05-08-2010, 11:41 PM
I miss the "old planet", but this is a "living" planet. It changes and moves as the posters dictate. Been here a long time...pretty much just stand back and observe anymore.

Raiderhader
05-09-2010, 12:34 AM
HawaiianBoy.

That dude knew football.

And could throw down smack with the best of them. Too bad the dude is a raider's fan....

I'd love to hear something from LVNHack. HAdn't seen anything from him in a looong time. Of course, I'm hardly here any more my own self....

Chiefspants
05-09-2010, 02:26 AM

Has to be a mult.

LaChapelle
05-09-2010, 08:27 AM

Lurkers can't iggy
so STFU and take it

Mohammed
05-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Lurking? What is this you speak of?

listopencil
05-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Lurking? What is this you speak of?

Who are you?

Baby Lee
05-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Has to be a mult.

And one of the best.

Predarat
05-09-2010, 03:31 PM
What do you consider Old School?

Keywords: Kirstie, Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes, Kirstie Tynes

Is this the Kirstie Tynes you are looking for?

Kirstie Tynes
http://officialmyspacegirls.com/gallery/Pictures/kirstietynes/Pictures/mainthumb.jpg

If so Kirstie Tynes is pretty nice but some of the gals that post here are a little hotter then Kirstie Tynes. Though there is nothing wrong at all with Kirstie Tynes. Just sayin'.

Crush
05-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Maybe she will Google herself and return or was that a hoax?

OnTheWarpath58
05-09-2010, 08:28 PM

Has to be a mult.

And one of the best.

It is, and I was surprised when I found out who it was.

LetsSignRussell
05-09-2010, 08:39 PM
here I am