PDA

View Full Version : ...

RedRules
05-08-2010, 07:06 PM

OnTheWarpath58
05-12-2010, 09:55 AM
This site is provided free of charge. Our regulars sustain the site by donating hosting, software, and maintenance costs from time to time.

As a benefit to our regulars, this forum has been added as a source of tickets for face value or less.

If you are a broker or individual with designs on making money through ticket sales in our free forum, you need to voluntarily contribute a portion of your proceeds to the site. It is the right thing to do. For more information, please PM AustinChief or Phobia.

From this point forward, those of you advertising tickets over face value without an arrangement in place will have your advertisements removed for the first infraction. Further infractions will result in account removal and possible IP banning.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Are we still enforcing this?

Season Ticket Holder's face value on the listed tickets is $105 per.

Nothing like a $1000 markup.

gblowfish
05-14-2010, 10:55 AM
This guys seats are right behind mine. And yes, if he's asking $3100 for the pair, he's scalping them for about a grand. The Chiefs could revolk his seats if they want to, but they won't. They need every season ticket buyer they can find right now.

I don't think finding a decent seat in Arrowhead is going to be a big problem next year, and you won't have to pay over face value either. They'll probably be guys giving their seats away after October...

The Bad Guy
05-16-2010, 08:13 AM

I sure hope you are.

That's a shit move.

OnTheWarpath58
05-16-2010, 11:27 AM
I sure hope you are.

That's a shit move.

I don't have any power in this forum, or I'd do it.

I guess I'll report the post, since I'm not the only one that has a problem with it.

DaFace
05-16-2010, 11:45 AM

Yep. Face value or GTFO.

OnTheWarpath58
05-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Thanks guys.

WhitiE
05-21-2010, 06:18 AM
evidently he hasn't "RedtheRules"......

RedRules
05-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Thanks for all the help guys.....the tickets are sold! Didn't mean to break any rules. I guess you can't read every line of script on every web site. Sorry!