PDA

View Full Version : Royals **Royals vs. Off Day 4/10**

petegz28
05-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Royals drop another one on their off-day. Grienke put in another stellar performance of 8 innings allowing 3 runs, all unearned. Yuni Betancourt dropped another routine pop fly with 2 outs and runners at 2nd and 3rd. Both runners scored as Yuni began cursing his glove after the drop as the ball laid on the ground.

Another run scored when Jason Kendall threw the ball into CF as a runner was trying to steal 2nd. The runner got up and instead of running to 3rd he darted straight over the mound and headed for home. Trey Hillman and his coaching staff were too involved with a game of pinacle to notice and the appeal was never made.

In a last ditch effort to tie the game in the 9th with the top of the order up for the Royals all 3 batters attempted to bunt their way on. DeJesus and Podsednik both popped out back to the pitcher while Butler laid down a great bunt towards 3rds base but was unable to legout the run in time.

mikeyis4dcats.
05-10-2010, 08:04 PM
fuck!

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-10-2010, 08:06 PM
If any team can figure out a way to lose on their day off, it's this one

:cuss:

Toadkiller
05-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Friggen Pioli

thurman merman
05-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Royals drop another one on their off-day. Grienke put in another stellar performance of 8 innings allowing 3 runs, all unearned. Yuni Betancourt dropped another routine pop fly with 2 outs and runners at 2nd and 3rd. Both runners scored as Yuni began cursing his glove after the drop as the ball laid on the ground.

Another run scored when Jason Kendall threw the ball into CF as a runner was trying to steal 2nd. The runner got up and instead of running to 3rd he darted straight over the mound and headed for home. Trey Hillman and his coaching staff were too involved with a game of pinacle to notice and the appeal was never made.

In a last ditch effort to tie the game in the 9th with the top of the order up for the Royals all 3 batters attempted to bunt their way on. DeJesus and Podsednik both popped out back to the pitcher while Butler laid down a great bunt towards 3rds base but was unable to legout the run in time.

ROFL

:cuss:

:(

BWillie
05-10-2010, 08:42 PM
The Royals are undefeated against the National League this year. That's right. Don't mess w/ the Royals.

Gonzo
05-10-2010, 09:02 PM
The royals need a bye year.
Posted via Mobile Device

thurman merman
05-10-2010, 09:13 PM
The royals need a bye year.
Posted via Mobile Device

No, they need to develop all this young talent like Jose Guillen and Jason Kendall.

Der Flöprer
05-10-2010, 09:51 PM
This is the 2nd time you've put 4 instead of 5 for the month on a game thread Pete. I know that when you're unemployed every day is a Saturday, but this is taking it a bit far buddy. :D

petegz28
05-10-2010, 09:57 PM
This is the 2nd time you've put 4 instead of 5 for the month on a game thread Pete. I know that when you're unemployed every day is a Saturday, but this is taking it a bit far buddy. :D

Meh, does it really matter?

Der Flöprer
05-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Meh, does it really matter?

Your statement implies you are offended about mine. Sorry about that. I was just being a smart ass.

LetsSignRussell
05-10-2010, 10:01 PM
he's a bitter royals fan

petegz28
05-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Your statement implies you are offended about mine. Sorry about that. I was just being a smart ass.

Not offended at all, Floppy. :D

Count Alex's Losses
05-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Shutout again huh?