PDA

View Full Version : News Waldo Rapist catches a well deserved beatdown!

CHENZ A!
05-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Here are some interviews. Good job man!

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story/Caught-on-video-Attack-on-accused-serial-rapist/EMeekSnSzUSdlDoL0N659A.cspx

Dude has a FB fan page too. I love it. LMAO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=109288145780553&v=info

CHENZ A!
05-10-2010, 09:54 PM
BTW, some of the interviews have NSFW language.

RedNFeisty
05-10-2010, 09:59 PM
That was humorous, to bad he couldn't do more to make the man scream like one of those ladies.

ClevelandBronco
05-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Hey, Antonio. I freaking know what you're saying. Okay already?

GoHuge
05-10-2010, 10:06 PM
BossChief taught a lesson!

Iowanian
05-10-2010, 10:07 PM
may it be the first of many.

KcMizzou
05-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Nothin' like a little jailhouse justice.

KcMizzou
05-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Here are some interviews. Good job man!

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story/Caught-on-video-Attack-on-accused-serial-rapist/EMeekSnSzUSdlDoL0N659A.cspx

Dude has a FB fan page too. I love it. LMAO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=109288145780553&v=infoDamn, the internet is a weird, wonderful... powerful, (sometimes dangerous) thing.

KChiefs1
05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
I've heard some stories about this guy & what he made the women do when he raped them...sick bastard.

Iowanian
05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
I hope his future cell mate Loves him as much as that clown disliked him and maybe a little rougher.

ClevelandBronco
05-10-2010, 10:21 PM
From the Facebook fan page:

Top 10 Antonio Collins Quotes

1) “You better stop talkin’ to me like that, I ain’t nobody’s kid, ya know what I’m sayin’?. I’m a grown ass man, you tryin’ to come at me like somebody’s kid, just cause I done got locked up, you ain’t no better than nobody, I’m trying to do something better in my life, I just got caught with a gun, tryin to protect myself, ya know what I mean?”

2) “Rapist, pedophiles, you givin out aids, anything like that, I don’t like you, you know what I’m sayin, anything scandalous, I’m trying to change my life, tryin to do something better, I’m tryin to go be a nurse’s practitioner, ya know what I’m sayin, I be talking to these little guys, my little homies right here, tryin’ to get them to do something better, everybody I be around I push it, I speak it, and breathe it, tryin’ to do something a little bit better than bein’ in this game, ya know what I’m sayin’?”

3) “You shouldna did it, you shouldna did it, and if I coulda gotcha some more I woulda beat the fuck outta ya, you hear me?”

4) “My grandma raised me right”

5) “I had him screamin’ like he had them women screamin’, for all the ladies out there, I gotta little piece of his ass”

6) “I tried to knock the snot out that boy’s face”

7) “Could be a foot, could be a hand….could be a foot, could be a hand”

8) “You rapin’people? You rapin’ people?”

9) “I ain’t nobody’s kid, I’m a grown ass man”

10) “We had just got sandwiches; ya know what I’m sayin?”

stlchiefs
05-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Antonio turned what was probably a 30 second incident into a 2 part video series! His story telling is hilarious and I guess he deserves his 15 minutes.

Dante84
05-10-2010, 10:39 PM
FUCK YES!!!!

I love 'Maniacal' Antonio Collins

Thig Lyfe
05-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Hey, Antonio. I freaking know what you're saying. Okay already?

I think I'm willing to forgive his vocal tic.

KcMizzou
05-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Antonio turned what was probably a 30 second incident into a 2 part video series! His story telling is hilarious and I guess he deserves his 15 minutes.He's gonna be the new Epic Beard Man.

Somebody needs to get this on Fark.

stlchiefs
05-10-2010, 10:46 PM
He's gonna be the new Epic Beard Man.

KC's very own Beer Looter type celebrity!

Sure-Oz
05-10-2010, 10:51 PM
I love it 'I made him scream just like he made them women scream'

hopefully this rapist gets some beefy justice

KcMizzou
05-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Seriously though, it's no wonder rapists and pedophiles don't tend to survive long in prison. There are levels. Honor among thieves... lines you don't cross, etc.

And if you're in gen pop, with all the others... and a rapist or pedophile... I'm sure there are people there who'd gut you like a trout, and not think twice about it.

Sometimes, the problem takes care of itself.

wazu
05-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Seriously though, it's no wonder rapists and pedophiles don't tend to survive long in prison. There are levels. Honor among thieves... lines you don't cross, etc.

And if you're in gen pop, with all the others... and a rapist or pedophile... I'm sure there are people there who'd gut you like a trout, and not think twice about it.

Sometimes, the problem takes care of itself.

I've heard that about pedophiles, but never heard the same about rapists.

SenselessChiefsFan
05-11-2010, 04:29 AM
I hope his future cell mate Loves him as much as that clown disliked him and maybe a little rougher.

He'll probably do most of his time in solitary or protected custody.

tooge
05-11-2010, 07:49 AM
I've been wondering what happened to Sammie " know what I'm sayin" Parker

KCUnited
05-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Watched that Gangland with PEN1 and dude said if you were ever in a situation where you could get at a molester or rapist and didn't deal with him, your gang would deal with you.

Fuck this guy.

JD10367
05-11-2010, 08:06 AM
I was disappointed in the "raw video". I wanted to hear him being beaten and screaming out.

And only scratches on the face? Not much of a beating. If the serial rapist is still alive, then the dude didn't do the job properly.

Dante84
05-11-2010, 08:08 AM
I was disappointed in the "raw video". I wanted to hear him being beaten and screaming out.

And only scratches on the face? Not much of a beating. If the serial rapist is still alive, then the dude didn't do the job properly.

The scratches on the face are from the guy who gave the beating, not the rapist.

MOhillbilly
05-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Watched that Gangland with PEN1 and dude said if you were ever in a situation where you could get at a molester or rapist and didn't deal with him, your gang would deal with you.

**** this guy.

link to the episode?

KCUnited
05-11-2010, 08:41 AM
link to the episode?
I'm not sure how to link an episode, but it was season 4, premiered on 4/21/10, and was called Public Enemy #1.

lostcause
05-11-2010, 08:44 AM
bring him in for a look

gblowfish
05-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Wizard of ASS!!!
Know what I'm Sayin?

Chiefs Rool
05-11-2010, 08:53 AM
prison's are for reform and rehabilitation. Not violence.

lostcause
05-11-2010, 09:07 AM
prison's are for reform and rehabilitation. Not violence.

try again - think punishment.

CHENZ A!
05-11-2010, 09:31 AM
I was all like could be a foot could be a hand could be a foot could be a hand
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
05-11-2010, 09:50 AM
He's gonna be the new Epic Beard Man.

Epic Beard Man would make this guy smell his own ass.
In prison, Epic Beard Man would push them both down, smear semen across their foreheads and whisper "simba" as a declaration of ownership.

BossChief
05-11-2010, 06:25 PM
BossChief taught a lesson!
What the hell do I have to do with this?

I can take someone having a disagreement with me, but to bring up my fucking name in a thread about rapists is crossing the fucking line.

Keep my name out your fucking mouth!

Rain Man
05-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Why would a person rape Waldo? And how would they even find him to do it?

KcMizzou
05-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Why would a person rape Waldo? And how would they even find him to do it?Here's the headline from a few days ago...

Waldo rapes suspect charged in four 80s cases

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/05/06/1929093_suspect-in-waldo-rapes-expected.html?storylink=omni_popular

That did make Fark. "Yeah! Get him Waldo!"

Lzen
05-11-2010, 10:31 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LAPEjcQvqSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LAPEjcQvqSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

KcMizzou
05-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Obligatory..

http://resources.bplondon.org/images/analrapist.jpg

Lzen
05-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Obligatory..

http://resources.bplondon.org/images/analrapist.jpg

So he's a proctologist?

KcMizzou
05-11-2010, 10:52 PM
So he's a proctologist?LMAO

Just an analyst and a therapist, according to him.

Jewish Rabbi
05-11-2010, 11:37 PM
What the hell do I have to do with this?

I can take someone having a disagreement with me, but to bring up my fucking name in a thread about rapists is crossing the fucking line.

Keep my name out your fucking mouth!

:spock: He was saying you beat the rapist's ass...

BossChief
05-11-2010, 11:56 PM
:spock: He was saying you beat the rapist's ass...

I assure you that wasn't his intent.

Jewish Rabbi
05-12-2010, 12:21 AM
I assure you that wasn't his intent.

Must be something over my head then ( goes back to minding my own business )

BossChief
05-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Must be something over my head then ( goes back to minding my own business )

I neg repped him for calling me an idiot and a moron in a thread yesterday and then he threw a fit over getting the neg and even put it in his sig. Then today calls me a rapist.

The guy has issues.

Who just calls people rapists for neg rep?

To be clear, he has said since then that his intent was to call me a rapist.

Jewish Rabbi
05-12-2010, 12:48 AM
I neg repped him for calling me an idiot and a moron in a thread yesterday and then he threw a fit over getting the neg and even put it in his sig. Then today calls me a rapist.

The guy has issues.

To be clear, he has said since then that his intent was to call me a rapist.

I believed you when you told me. I haven't had any interaction with that particular poster, there are a lot of similar people that I've dealt with on here.

BossChief
05-12-2010, 12:55 AM
I believed you when you told me. I haven't had any interaction with that particular poster, there are a lot of similar people that I've dealt with on here.
I think he should get a month ban or more, but this is ChiefsPlanet.

I have thick skin, but there are some things that should be clearly out of bounds, even in heated arguments.

KurtCobain
05-12-2010, 03:01 AM
From the Facebook fan page:

10) We had just got sandwiches; ya know what Im sayin?

Those sandwiches are fire when you're starving.

GoHuge
05-12-2010, 11:39 AM

The guy has issues.

To be clear, he has said since then that his intent was to call me a rapist.I said why would I eliminate you from possibly being the Waldo Rapist? I didn't say you were a rapist then, nor have I said it since either. As human beings we have no idea what any other person thinks or is capable of especially when we are all hidden behind a username on an anonymous message board. You've got this moronical neg rep campaign going on against me and I'm apparently all you think about on this board (a little stalkeresque). Sorry, but with the actions you've displayed towards me it eliminates you from recieving "benefit of the doubt" consideration. "BossChief taught a lesson" is open for interpretation. Taught is a verb that is a synonym for teaching or instructing. I didn't say "BossChief WAS taught a lesson" which would infer that I was calling you a rapist given the context of the thread. I simply said you had done some teaching or instructing. Look kid I'm not responsible for your assumptions. Kind of like it's not my fault you're a moron.

"Heres something to get today started. Expect more, you are lucky I am not gonna chose to file a suit against you, I certainly could...and Id win. If you called me a rapist in real life, you would have a real problem on your hands." BossChief

JFC give me a break. What next......are you going to propose we meet up somewhere and have a cage fight? You gonna trace my IP address and come kick down my door? Please........it's a message board dude. If I had said you were a rapist and you posted your real name I'm sure you could find a lawyer to take the case, but I didn't and I'm going to go out on a limb and say BossChief is not your actual name, but an alias for some dumb**** in cyberland.

So keep firing the neg rep cannon my way. You doing very little. I've lost six whole points because of the salvo you're throwing. The positive comments I've recieved regarding what I've said about you is keeping my rep even steven. Try harder dumbass. Hey why don't you start a thread about me and really hammer it home!! How far does your obsession go? Guess we'll find out :)

BossChief
05-12-2010, 11:53 AM
I said why would I eliminate you from possibly being the Waldo Rapist? I didn't say you were a rapist then, nor have I said it since either. As human beings we have no idea what any other person thinks or is capable of especially when we are all hidden behind a username on an anonymous message board. You've got this moronical neg rep campaign going on against me and I'm apparently all you think about on this board (a little stalkeresque). Sorry, but with the actions you've displayed towards me it eliminates you from recieving "benefit of the doubt" consideration. "BossChief taught a lesson" is open for interpretation. Taught is a verb that is a synonym for teaching or instructing. I didn't say "BossChief WAS taught a lesson" which would infer that I was calling you a rapist given the context of the thread. I simply said you had done some teaching or instructing. Look kid I'm not responsible for your assumptions. Kind of like it's not my fault you're a moron.

"Heres something to get today started. Expect more, you are lucky I am not gonna chose to file a suit against you, I certainly could...and Id win. If you called me a rapist in real life, you would have a real problem on your hands." BossChief

JFC give me a break. What next......are you going to propose we meet up somewhere and have a cage fight? You gonna trace my IP address and come kick down my door? Please........it's a message board dude. If I had said you were a rapist and you posted your real name I'm sure you could find a lawyer to take the case, but I didn't and I'm going to go out on a limb and say BossChief is not your actual name, but an alias for some dumb**** in cyberland.

So keep firing the neg rep cannon my way. You doing very little. I've lost six whole points because of the salvo you're throwing. The positive comments I've recieved regarding what I've said about you is keeping my rep even steven. Try harder dumbass. Hey why don't you start a thread about me and really hammer it home!! How far does your obsession go? Guess we'll find out :)

dude you are a fucking joke.

So, now you are saying you didnt even imply that? Even after you clearly said you did in another thread?

Just fuck off, apologize and move on.

JFC

You should really try to find an aids tree and a therapist.

I hope you continue to post the neg reps.

BossChief
05-12-2010, 11:59 AM
"Also how was I to know you weren't the Waldo Rapist? This is an anonymous message board after all. Other than a screen name what else do we know about what a person does off the CP grounds? What next a libel suit? Why would I put it past you though.........seriously? What can I say? It was a judgement call!! Sorry, but I'm not putting anything past anyone that flew out of the gash of a woman that listed "horse fillatio" as a skill set on her application to join the circus. That eliminates you from "benefit of the doubt" consideration. Sorry dude."

yeah, really sounds like your intent wasnt to call me a rapist.

wutamess
05-12-2010, 01:05 PM
I'm confused... BossChief, are you a rapist? :shrug:

KurtCobain
05-12-2010, 01:08 PM
I'm confused... BossChief, are you a rapist? :shrug:

Flip a coin and make your judgement.

BossChief
05-12-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm confused... BossChief, are you a rapist? :shrug:FUCK NO

matter of fact, Im gonna share a piece of rare personal information right now.

A few years ago my sister in law came into the living room crying and I asked her what was up and she wouldnt say. I kept on her because it obviously was hurting her badly and I wanted to help in any way I could.

She said that a year and a half previous she had been raped. She didnt want to go to the police station and go through the public part of it, but I felt something had to be done so I called the Police and the police told me that I couldnt press charges because of the length of time since and the fact that the woman isnt part of it. I betrayed her trust a bit by doing so, but I didnt want him to get away from it and have this happen to other people.

The guy was in the hospital a few hours later.

At the time, I wish I could think of a better way to deal with that situation that I felt would teach a lesson and keep it from happening again, but I couldn't.

Before I left his apartment I made sure to say that if I ever heard of him doing anything of a similar nature, I would be back.

To this day we will be in the middle of a normal conversation and she will just get up and leave the room to cry.

Rape is something that I hope nobody has to go through, it takes a part of you with it and I hate to see that even after so many years.

That is a big reason I reacted as I did.

If I overreacted in either scenario, I can live with that.

Simply Red
05-12-2010, 01:36 PM
KC's very own Beer Looter type celebrity!

http://i40.tinypic.com/voxsnl.gif

KurtCobain
05-12-2010, 01:38 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/voxsnl.gif

That kid is gonna fuck him up.

GoHuge
05-12-2010, 02:11 PM
**** NO

matter of fact, Im gonna share a piece of rare personal information right now.

A few years ago my sister in law came into the living room crying and I asked her what was up and she wouldnt say. I kept on her because it obviously was hurting her badly and I wanted to help in any way I could.

She said that a year and a half previous she had been raped. She didnt want to go to the police station and go through the public part of it, but I felt something had to be done so I called the Police and the police told me that I couldnt press charges because of the length of time since and the fact that the woman isnt part of it. I betrayed her trust a bit by doing so, but I didnt want him to get away from it and have this happen to other people.

The guy was in the hospital a few hours later.

At the time, I wish I could think of a better way to deal with that situation that I felt would teach a lesson and keep it from happening again, but I couldn't.

Before I left his apartment I made sure to say that if I ever heard of him doing anything of a similar nature, I would be back.

To this day we will be in the middle of a normal conversation and she will just get up and leave the room to cry.

Rape is something that I hope nobody has to go through, it takes a part of you with it and I hate to see that even after so many years.

That is a big reason I reacted as I did.

If I overreacted in either scenario, I can live with that.You never know what life experiences a person has had. No different than saying something that is too soon or going too far for somebodie's taste. It brings me back to that thread about the Times Square failed bombing that just happened. I don't remember who posted it, but they wanted to fire the girl for saying it would have been cool if it would have gone off or something along those lines. Lots of different people in this world and you never know how someone will view something you've said. Really hard to show context or intent in a four word sentence fragment.

Not going to apologize for it because I didn't actually say what you accused me of saying. One guy thought it was me giving you a compliment and you took it as me saying your a rapist. It was open ended. No statement was made. Did I figure it would be taken the way you took it..........yeah probably. Had no way of knowing your story or sensitivity regarding the issue based on life experiences. Had I known what you've been through of course I wouldn't have dangled that carrot, but how could I have? I assure you I'm not a heartless prick. It was an opportunity to take a shot at you with some built in deniability. Either way lets both let it go man.

All the best.

MOhillbilly
05-12-2010, 02:19 PM
aww, that was gay.

BossChief
05-12-2010, 02:40 PM
You never know what life experiences a person has had. No different than saying something that is too soon or going too far for somebodie's taste. It brings me back to that thread about the Times Square failed bombing that just happened. I don't remember who posted it, but they wanted to fire the girl for saying it would have been cool if it would have gone off or something along those lines. Lots of different people in this world and you never know how someone will view something you've said. Really hard to show context or intent in a four word sentence fragment.

Not going to apologize for it because I didn't actually say what you accused me of saying. One guy thought it was me giving you a compliment and you took it as me saying your a rapist. It was open ended. No statement was made. Did I figure it would be taken the way you took it..........yeah probably. Had no way of knowing your story or sensitivity regarding the issue based on life experiences. Had I known what you've been through of course I wouldn't have dangled that carrot, but how could I have? I assure you I'm not a heartless prick. It was an opportunity to take a shot at you with some built in deniability. Either way lets both let it go man.

All the best.

like I said man, it wasn't the comment sitting alone that pissed me off, it was the way you followed it up in other threads.

TBH when I first read the comment, I was like WTF?...this guy just paid me a compliment after our little arguments yesterday? Im sooo confused. Then you made your other comments and I read it again and became pissed.

But its whatever. Its done, over. We both know more about each other now and once something is over, its over to me. I hold no grudges.

fin

Simply Red
05-12-2010, 02:49 PM
so Boss Chief, you're NOT a rapist, right? Just to clarify...

Simply Red
05-12-2010, 02:50 PM
because if you are, Friday is out of the question.

BossChief
05-12-2010, 02:53 PM
ROFL even if I buy the drinks?

CHENZ A!
05-12-2010, 03:00 PM
ROFL even if I buy the drinks?

You're allowed to drink with patients during therapy sessions?
Posted via Mobile Device

GoHuge
05-12-2010, 04:41 PM
aww, that was gay.**** you Mo! :)

What ever happened to ghey? Nobody has busted that one out in a while. Was that officially retired?

Simply Red
05-12-2010, 04:48 PM
**** you Mo! :)

What ever happened to ghey? Nobody has busted that one out in a while. Was that officially retired?

teh ghey