PDA

View Full Version : Football Cushing tested positive for HCG because ...

Hog Farmer
05-11-2010, 02:44 PM
he beat off just before the test.

Texans | Brian Cushing tested positive for hCG
Comment (0)
Tue, 11 May 2010 07:16:52 -0400

Houston Texans LB Brian Cushing tested positive for slightly elevated levels of hCG, a non-steroidal substance produced naturally by the body, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, via Twitter. It is in seminal fluid and slightly elevated levels can be discovered in the event that a test occurs soon after ejaculation.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz0neSpUWwP

Reaper16
05-11-2010, 02:45 PM
It is what Manny Ramirez tested positive for.

Chiefs Rool
05-11-2010, 02:46 PM
what a moron, it's dates that you are supposed to unload your gun first to!

Fish
05-11-2010, 02:49 PM
They had a doctor on the radio this morning talking about this. He said he was unfamiliar with the "ejaculation" aspect of it. But he did say that the common use for it is weight loss. Or as part of a weight loss program. Which sounds a lot more likely...

Sofa King
05-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Since when is it a crime to fire off some knuckle children in the bathroom while preparing for a urine test...

i mean come on... who hasn't had this happen to them... honestly...

CrazyPhuD
05-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Maybe he was taking it as a suppository?

TheGuardian
05-11-2010, 02:59 PM
HCG is used for post cycle therapy to get your boys back working normally again after a cycle. The dude had/has gyno he's using anabolics. Sheesh. I'd have more respect for him if he just admitted it.

vailpass
05-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Jerked off and failed a test? HogFarmer what is your expert opinion on this?

BigCatDaddy
05-11-2010, 03:02 PM
HCG is used for post cycle therapy to get your boys back working normally again after a cycle. The dude had/has gyno he's using anabolics. Sheesh. I'd have more respect for him if he just admitted it.

Actually it's more commonly used while on cycle. Either way he is keeping his HPTA going during or after a cycle.

Hog Farmer
05-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Jerked off and failed a test? HogFarmer what is your expert opinion on this?

He should have jerked off the livestock instead and he wouldn't be sitting the bench for the first four games.

"Bob" Dobbs
05-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Come again?

Fritz88
05-11-2010, 03:15 PM
that horny

the Talking Can
05-11-2010, 03:24 PM
wait, they tested mecca's mouth?

sorry, cheap shot...but someone had to

bowener
05-11-2010, 03:27 PM
wait, they tested mecca's mouth?

sorry, money shot...but Cushing had to

FYP
We know what you meant.

BWillie
05-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Whatta pussy. Rodney Harrison just ordered roids to his house w/ his credit card, and was like, ahhh shit you caught me.

JASONSAUTO
05-11-2010, 04:16 PM
yeah i think most people know EXACTLY what was going on.

and it wasnt cranking one off

TheGuardian
05-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Actually it's more commonly used while on cycle. Either way he is keeping his HPTA going during or after a cycle.

Technically yes. Either at the very end or if a guy just doesn't come off. Either way you don't use HCG unless you're using.

KurtCobain
05-12-2010, 04:09 AM
This is the best excuse ever.

Pushead2
05-12-2010, 04:29 AM
This is the best excuse ever.

this

OnTheWarpath58
05-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Apparently the voters weren't convinced, because he won the re-vote and is keeping his DROY award.

Fritz88
05-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Apparently the voters weren't convinced, because he won the re-vote and is keeping his DROY award.

a tainted DROY award.

BossChief
05-12-2010, 04:15 PM
IMO anyone that gets caught cheating in any way should get their awards taken from them or not even be on the ballot to get them in the first place.

Apparently, the NFL doesn't agree.

Justin
05-12-2010, 04:17 PM

^^^^Ya these

It is basicly 100% he is using.

dirk digler
05-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Ouch

"We did our research on him before the draft last year and we concluded he was a chronic steroid user dating back to high school," the unnamed G.M. said. "More than a few people were surprised when he passed the steroid tests at the combine. I think the guy became a pro at masking it, until he was caught. I definitely would have taken my vote back on that [defensive rookie of the year] award if I had one."

chiefsfan93
05-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Marl on NFL live said that smoking pot could cause that to show if you covered the weed.

Mr. Laz
05-12-2010, 05:30 PM
it's because Cushing was taking something like Clomid to help his body recover from taking HGH etc.

taking HGH type products screws up your body's balance and people take Thyroid medicines and stuff to establish balance again.

TheGuardian
05-12-2010, 05:50 PM
it's because Cushing was taking something like Clomid to help his body recover from taking HGH etc.

taking HGH type products screws up your body's balance and people take Thyroid medicines and stuff to establish balance again.

He was busted for H-C-G. Not HGH. Second, you don't run PCT stuff like clomid or navadex for growth hormone cycles. Only anabolic cycles. Nothing helps you "recover" from a GH cycle. If anything guys can run GH cycles as part of a PCT after an anabolic cycle.

GoHuge
05-12-2010, 06:04 PM
IMO anyone that gets caught cheating in any way should get their awards taken from them or not even be on the ballot to get them in the first place.

Apparently, the NFL doesn't agree.What's sadder is that the people confirmed his DROY after they had all the info about him cheating. These same people with a vote are probably trashing him in their columns, but are giving him a reach around at the same time. I wonder if he has pics of some of these voters engaged in questionable conduct? This makes zero sense. You think he would have been reconfirmed as ROY if he played baseball and got caught? Fuck no he'd be fed to the wolves. The double standard between these two sports is ridiculous.

What I don't get is why it's no big deal when an NFL player is busted, but a MLB player is strung up on a fuckin cross by the same people giving a football player a break. I mean D Bowe was busted last year and it's a distant memory now. A baseball player's career is ruined for the same offense a football player gets a pass on.

TheGuardian
05-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Bowe was busted for a diuretic. That falls under the score of PED's but it's really not. He was using it to make weight because he got out of a shape.

kstater
05-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Bowe was busted for a diuretic. That falls under the score of PED's but it's really not. He was using it to make weight because he got out of a shape.

You actually bought that line?

TheGuardian
05-12-2010, 06:44 PM
He was well overweight when camp started.

milkman
05-12-2010, 06:58 PM

I wonder if he jizzed when he heard the news?