PDA

View Full Version : Obama Obama STILL has not spoke with the Governor of AZ...

petegz28
05-24-2010, 01:23 PM
WTF? This guy has the President of Mexico in our country, slamming the AZ law and Obama has yet to even talk to the Gov. of AZ??

Are you fucking serious???? What a chicken shit, cock sucker.

Amnorix
05-24-2010, 01:25 PM
What do you want him to do? Call him and tell him that he thinks his law sucks? What are they going to talk about on this?

Seriously. Get a grip.

petegz28
05-24-2010, 01:27 PM
What do you want him to do? Call him and tell him that he thinks his law sucks? What are they going to talk about on this?

Seriously. Get a grip.

Call her and at least discuss the issue with her. It's pretty fucking chicken shit when this guy talks about wanting to reach out all the time, wants to talk to Iran and such, has the President of Mexico here to bash the fucking law and won't even return her calls.

This is why the people of AZ created the damn law. Because it is obvsious, no, it's more than obvious Obama wants to do nothing about the situation at all.

petegz28
05-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Let me add, do you really think Obama is going to get the Gov or anyone else really to even consider changing their minds by hiding behind the President of Mexico and hiding from the AZ Gov.???

The Mad Crapper
05-24-2010, 01:34 PM

Seriously. Get a grip.

:drool:

In other words, "Pete, shut up! Obama is awesome! You're just too stupid to see that!"

Garcia Bronco
05-24-2010, 01:47 PM

Because it's how adults act. President Dipshit won't even answer her letters.

blaise
05-24-2010, 01:53 PM

Seriously. Get a grip.

I don't think it's a big deal, but inclusion in politics is a two way street not just politically correct pandering to certain groups. It seems like we've heard langauge from Washington that condemns AZ, but it doesn't seem like they're making any effort to understand AZ's position. Not that I think Obama needs to call the AZ governor. I don't personally think much of governors. I'm just saying the impression I get is a lot of people saying, "This law is bad, this law is bad, even though I haven't read it and I don't honestly know what the state's reasoning is."

The Mad Crapper
05-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Call her and at least discuss the issue with her. It's pretty ****ing chicken shit when this guy talks about wanting to reach out all the time, wants to talk to Iran and such, has the President of Mexico here to bash the ****ing law and won't even return her calls.

This is why the people of AZ created the damn law. Because it is obvsious, no, it's more than obvious Obama wants to do nothing about the situation at all.

He wants to use it to further conquer and divide.

Otter
05-24-2010, 02:39 PM

Seriously. Get a grip.

Call and exchange talking points on why one party opposes the law and the other supports it and try to come to an agreement? Kind of like they did with the president of fucking Mexico.

Seriously. Get a grip indeed.

HonestChieffan
05-24-2010, 02:42 PM
They have nothing to discuss. HE does not need to talk to some little governor in a state he has no interest in.

Amnorix
05-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Call her and at least discuss the issue with her. It's pretty fucking chicken shit when this guy talks about wanting to reach out all the time, wants to talk to Iran and such, has the President of Mexico here to bash the fucking law and won't even return her calls.

Wait -- did the governor call Obama? If they did, then I agree, out of simple courtesy, if nothing else, Obama should call the governor back.

But you didn't say that in your OP.

Amnorix
05-24-2010, 02:52 PM
Because it's how adults act. President Dipshit won't even answer her letters.

Didn't know that / it wasn't put that way in the OP.

I tend to think that people should respond to calls/letters. Call me silly.

Of course, it's equally possible that the governor is just trying to grandstand. I'm more on the side of what Arizona is trying to do here than the other (why enforce our laws?!) side, so I'm fairly sympathetic.

Garcia Bronco
05-24-2010, 02:58 PM
Didn't know that / it wasn't put that way in the OP.

I tend to think that people should respond to calls/letters. Call me silly.

Of course, it's equally possible that the governor is just trying to grandstand. I'm more on the side of what Arizona is trying to do here than the other (why enforce our laws?!) side, so I'm fairly sympathetic.

I have to take Gov Brewer at her word and she said in an interview last week that she has written the PResident and reached out to him and for whatever reason, unknown to us, he has not answered her or contacted her in anyway other than to throw slight barbs in the press.

orange
05-24-2010, 04:14 PM
I have to take Gov Brewer at her word and she said in an interview last week that she has written the PResident and reached out to him and for whatever reason, unknown to us, he has not answered her or contacted her in anyway other than to throw slight barbs in the press.

You mean this letter?

Governor Brewer asks President Obama for National Guard choppers
Posted - 5/21/2010 at 3:48PM

PHOENIX (AP) - Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is asking President Barack Obama to reallocate National Guard helicopters from other states to help Arizona secure its border with Mexico.

Brewer made the request in a letter to Obama dated Thursday and released on Friday.

She says Arizona only has four OH-58 Kiowa helicopters available for border missions because some choppers are deployed overseas and others are reserved for training missions.

Brewer requests that additional helicopters be freed up from training missions or taken from other states and assigned to the southwestern border.

The governor acknowledges that her request may be unpopular with other governors, but she says she believes there are legitimate national interests in sending more aircraft to Arizona.

If this IS the one, he probably hasn't responded yet because he's too busy laughing.

GoHuge
05-24-2010, 04:49 PM
You mean this letter?

PHOENIX (AP) - Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is asking President Barack Obama to reallocate National Guard helicopters from other states to help Arizona secure its border with Mexico.

Brewer made the request in a letter to Obama dated Thursday and released on Friday.

She says Arizona only has four OH-58 Kiowa helicopters available for border missions because some choppers are deployed overseas and others are reserved for training missions.

Brewer requests that additional helicopters be freed up from training missions or taken from other states and assigned to the southwestern border.

The governor acknowledges that her request may be unpopular with other governors, but she says she believes there are legitimate national interests in sending more aircraft to Arizona.

If this IS the one, he probably hasn't responded yet because he's too busy laughing.Uh not really sure why the President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the armed forces needs to respond to a governor's suggestion of what the National Guard should or should not be doing with its resources. Especially when that request is coming from someone that is running a state as ****ed up as Arizona is. She has overvalued her position. For her suggestion and request she shouldn't expect anymore personal correspondence from the President than I should. I'm sending a letter to the Prez asking him to send some Blackhawks to help me relocate a few big trees on my property. I'll be waiting for my response as well...........

petegz28
05-24-2010, 04:55 PM
You mean this letter?

If this IS the one, he probably hasn't responded yet because he's too busy laughing.

Yeah, defending the border is a laughing matter. Especially when we're too busy defending the borders in Iraq.

Garcia Bronco
05-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Uh not really sure why the President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the armed forces needs to respond to a governor's suggestion of what the National Guard should or should not be doing with its resources. Especially when that request is coming from someone that is running a state as ****ed up as Arizona is. She has overvalued her position. For her suggestion and request she shouldn't expect anymore personal correspondence from the President than I should. I'm sending a letter to the Prez asking him to send some Blackhawks to help me relocate a few big trees on my property. I'll be waiting for my response as well...........

Obviously you nor orange are sensative to the delicate nature of being a border state Governor.

vailpass
05-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Uh not really sure why the President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the armed forces needs to respond to a governor's suggestion of what the National Guard should or should not be doing with its resources. Especially when that request is coming from someone that is running a state as ****ed up as Arizona is. She has overvalued her position. For her suggestion and request she shouldn't expect anymore personal correspondence from the President than I should. I'm sending a letter to the Prez asking him to send some Blackhawks to help me relocate a few big trees on my property. I'll be waiting for my response as well...........

The dumb just radiates out of this post.

Dylan
05-24-2010, 09:37 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OyKfSTKY6CM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OyKfSTKY6CM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

"Phoenix had more kidnappings last year than any other city in the world ... except for Mexico City" .... ABC News

DaneMcCloud
05-24-2010, 09:41 PM
WTF? This guy has the President of Mexico in our country, slamming the AZ law and Obama has yet to even talk to the Gov. of AZ??

Are you fucking serious???? What a chicken shit, cock sucker.

When is Kansas going to enact a law like Arizona? I'm sure that once it's enacted, Kansas will be 100% white instead of 98% white.

:D

petegz28
05-24-2010, 09:48 PM
When is Kansas going to enact a law like Arizona? I'm sure that once it's enacted, Kansas will be 100% white instead of 98% white.

:D

I wish they would. Unfortunately our recent former Gov., Kathleen Sebelius felt like illegals deserved driver's licences and in-state college tuition given to them.

Today a member of the Kansas City City Council wrote some stupid resolution slamming AZ and calling for a boycott of AZ.

ChiefaRoo
05-24-2010, 10:33 PM

Seriously. Get a grip.

Are you really being serious with this comment? You advocate that the President of the United States should purposely not communicate with a sitting Governor after repeated attempts by the Gov? I thought you were an intelligent person.

PhillyChiefFan
05-25-2010, 07:46 AM

How has she overvalued her position? She is trying to secure the border and protect the citizens of that state and the local economies therein, because HE won't. And of course the president would not respond to you, unless your story could be used as a campaign tool.

Even if you WERE serious about that, she is the Governor of a state that he is suppose to be sworn to protect and defend as the President, part of that job is communicating with state governors. I'll bet Obama and Ed Rendell are TIGHT, wonder why???

If she was supporting something that HE wanted, HE would be calling HER. But because she is going in a different direction from the Obama way, she's a castoff from Obama Island.

Chief Faithful
05-25-2010, 07:52 AM

Seriously. Get a grip.

Why not call the Govenor back and discuss the issue of importance, how to secure the border.

ChiTown
05-25-2010, 08:07 AM
Has the President offered to bring the two sides to the WH for a beer. That shit is money!

patteeu
05-25-2010, 09:16 AM
The dumb just radiates out of this post.

I've come to realize that you can usually count on GoHuge to GoRetard.

The Mad Crapper
05-25-2010, 09:33 AM
How has she overvalued her position? She is trying to secure the border and protect the citizens of that state and the local economies therein, because HE won't. And of course the president would not respond to you, unless your story could be used as a campaign tool.

Exactly. If it doesn't forward his personal agenda, it's not important.

ROYC75
05-25-2010, 11:02 AM

Why would he, why would he want to get shown up ?

ROYC75
05-25-2010, 11:39 AM

Seriously. Get a grip.

Him ?

Her , and yes, a call to her could help the situation if HE would get off his lazy butt about this and leave a lot of the other stuff in his administration alone.

Obama adding fuel to a fire and saying things that are politically incorrect is not helping the matter when the Federal Law is written in a harsher tone.