PDA

View Full Version : Economics John Kerry: "An amazing resurgence"

The Mad Crapper
05-26-2010, 06:42 PM
Times are tough, especially among those still looking for good jobs, but Sen. John Kerry doesn't think Washington's to blame. In fact the former Democratic presidential candidate, concerned with the anger voters are aiming at Washington, says that his party and President Obama are doing a ship-shape job.

"We've come back," he says of the nation, Wall Street, and the economy. "This is an amazing resurgence."

ClevelandBronco
05-26-2010, 06:54 PM
What would we have to charge him with if he threatened to kill himself?

ChiefaRoo
05-26-2010, 07:38 PM
John Kerry is a quisling and a disgrace.

Radar Chief
05-27-2010, 06:53 AM
What would we have to charge him with if he threatened to kill himself?

Waiting too long? :shrug:

bluehawkdoc
05-27-2010, 09:05 AM
"This is an amazing resurgence."

Yes, John, in the public's awareness of your high level of stupidity.

King_Chief_Fan
05-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Times are tough, especially among those still looking for good jobs, but Sen. John Kerry doesn't think Washington's to blame. In fact the former Democratic presidential candidate, concerned with the anger voters are aiming at Washington, says that his party and President Obama are doing a ship-shape job.

"We've come back," he says of the nation, Wall Street, and the economy. "This is an amazing resurgence."

"this is an amazing idiotic comment"

Direckshun
05-28-2010, 09:00 AM
Link, please.

vailpass
05-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Link, please.

Shut up, please.

Frankie
05-28-2010, 01:41 PM
John Kerry is a quisling and a disgrace.

Link please.

Direckshun
05-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Shut up, please.

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/nimage/9810a048aec9d100

Frankie
05-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Hey Direckshun. I just saw your post. Kinda cool that both of us came up with the same phrase. ;) ROFL

Stewie
05-28-2010, 03:44 PM
There's an amazing resurgence in Ketchup! Ketchup on white bread for dinner!

The Mad Crapper
05-28-2010, 04:48 PM
You guys just don't appreciate hope and change.

http://scottfactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/alfred-obama.jpg

stevieray
05-28-2010, 04:52 PM
http://thm-a01.yimg.com/nimage/9810a048aec9d100
says the guy who couldn't spell Thailand.

The Mad Crapper
05-28-2010, 05:26 PM
There's an amazing resurgence in Ketchup! Ketchup on white bread for dinner!

You can buy all the Heinz ketchup you want in Burma. But don't tell Direkshun, he's in mid blowjob.

go bowe
05-28-2010, 10:53 PM
You can buy all the Heinz ketchup you want in Burma. But don't tell Direkshun, he's in mid blowjob.didn't they rename burma to some weird name now?

The Mad Crapper
05-29-2010, 07:47 AM
didn't they rename burma to some weird name now?

You have to ask Ereckshun, he's more up on it than I am. LOL

Direckshun
05-29-2010, 11:07 AM
didn't they rename burma to some weird name now?

It was officially renamed by the military government to "Myanmar," but Burma remains the preferred name of the overwhelming majority of the population.

The name Myanmar, to me, signifies the top-down dictatorial coercion of Burma's regime.

RedNeckRaider
05-29-2010, 11:10 AM
It was officially renamed by the military government to "Myanmar," but Burma remains the preferred name of the overwhelming majority of the population.

The name Myanmar, to me, signifies the top-down dictatorial coercion of Burma's regime.

Did sporting an American flag in your avatar ever cross your mind?

Direckshun
05-29-2010, 11:14 AM

RedNeckRaider
05-29-2010, 11:16 AM

I am not the one flying third world shit hole colors. If I sport a flag in my avatar it will be an American flag~

Direckshun
05-29-2010, 11:18 AM
I am not the one flying third world shit hole colors.

Uh, yes you are.

RedNeckRaider
05-29-2010, 11:20 AM
Uh, yes you are.

Alright I must admit that was well played on your part :clap: I was just wondering what was up with this flag and the Iran flag you have been displaying~

Direckshun
05-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Alright I must admit that was well played on your part :clap: I was just wondering what was up with this flag and the Iran flag you have been displaying~

:D

Ever since the Green Revolution in Iran, I've started paying increased attention to attempted democratic (or anti-authoritarian) movements in third world countries. Iran, Burma, Thailand, Kyrgyzstan, these are all counties I've followed over the past year as they've gone through successful revolutions (Kyrgyzstan) and unsuccessful (Burma, Thailand) and political stalemates that haven't yet yeilded any winners (Iran). These are countries in which thriving democracies are possible, something they are trying to do themselves, and something that deserves whatever meager support I can provide. That's all.

RedNeckRaider
05-29-2010, 11:33 AM

Ever since the Green Revolution in Iran, I've started paying increased attention to attempted democratic (or anti-authoritarian) movements in third world countries. Iran, Burma, Thailand, Kyrgyzstan, these are all counties I've followed over the past year as they've gone through successful revolutions (Kyrgyzstan) and unsuccessful (Burma, Thailand) and political stalemates that haven't yet yeilded any winners (Iran). These are countries in which thriving democracies are possible, something they are trying to do themselves, and something that deserves whatever meager support I can provide. That's all.

That is cool now that I understand the reason~

The Mad Crapper
05-29-2010, 11:52 AM

Ever since the Green Revolution in Iran, I've started paying increased attention to attempted democratic (or anti-authoritarian) movements in third world countries.

Maybe you should try to impress this idea on the guy who could actually help citizens of those countries---- your hero, B.O.

RedNeckRaider
05-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Maybe you should try to impress this idea on the guy who could actually help citizens of those countries---- your hero, B.O.

You have read enough from me to know I think little of Barry and think he will go down as the worst President of alltime. That said what can he do? Do you really think we can sqaure off with Iran? Barry is catching shit over the oil spill and that is as stupid as the crap W got over katrina. How much power do you think the current Puppet of the United States has?

Direckshun
05-29-2010, 02:31 PM

You're in over your head, bud.

The Obama administration has actually doing some work in trying to open up relations with Burma by sending several top-level diplomats over there trying to try to press them on human rights.

Kyrgyzstan was partially created by our military base there. Once the Tulip Revolution succeeded in driving out its corrupt oligarchy, the Obama administration recognized the interim government as legit, and has agreed to be less incendiary in their dealings with any form of government.

The administration has done jack with Iran in regards to its struggling, stifled democracy, but that's what the Iranian people have long preferred.

Thailand was a sudden situation created by North-South tensions. The South largely has all the power and lords over the more impoverished North. The North wanted their say in the government process and actually took over a good part of the Bangkok for awhile, before the military, completely owned by the South, drove them out. Right now the insurgency continues, but underground. If there's anything the Obama administration could do there, I'd like to hear it...

That's about the maximum level of reasonable involvement you could expect from the administration on all those fronts.

banyon
05-29-2010, 02:41 PM
You have read enough from me to know I think little of Barry and think he will go down as the worst President of alltime. That said what can he do? Do you really think we can sqaure off with Iran? Barry is catching shit over the oil spill and that is as stupid as the crap W got over katrina. How much power do you think the current Puppet of the United States has?

Even as much as I detested Bush, a real historical perspective would exclude Obama or Bush from such company. Neither of these do-nothing shills did the kind of severe and long-lasting damage that we got out of Buchanan, Hoover, or even Madison. Not to mention the absolutely corrupt Grant or the mostly useless pincushions of Pierce, Tyler, Arthur, or Harding.