PDA

View Full Version : General Politics BRC is leaving the DC forum soon

BigRedChief
05-27-2010, 07:30 AM
No, its not because I'm tired of shtsprayer and the RWNJ's nor is it I can't stand the heat when Obama gets his butt kicked in november, its not the vitrol and personal attacks. It has nothing to do with this board, the people in it or the community as a whole.

I'm taking a job working with the military. Specfically this part of the military. http://www.centcom.mil/ It's a pretty high level job. The military is going to be bumping up my clearance level to heights that an offspring of rednecks down in the Ozarks ever even considered obtainable.

I'll be based in Tampa, but I will be doing 90 days a year in Iraq or Afghanistan. Even though I'm getting a huge raise, its not all about the money. I could make more money staying in retail. I have much better reasons than money to take the job.

I've tripled my salary in the last 5 years. We live in a nice house, in a nice suburban neighboorhood. Everyone in my family drives nice cars. My son attended the 6th best school district in the nation(according to Bussiness Week) from kindergarden to his High School graduation last week.

I never served in the military because of a genetic hearing loss. The military just doesn't have enough people with the skills or experience to do what I do. They need people like me to help them do their job. The lack of qualified and cleared people is holding them back on achieving their I.T.goals. For whatever reason this product of rednecks from the Ozarks can do a good job at a techincally high level with this computer stuff. I want to use those skills to give back to my country that has given me and my family so much.

My views on Iraq or Afghanistan haven't changed. This is about service, not politics.

Now, of course they have not said a word to me about politics, or public comments on politcs, its my own decision. When I went to work for the Dept. of Homeland Security I made the same decision and left the DC forum while I was there. I just don't feel comfortable being publically vocal about my politics while serving at a high level in a apolitical part of the military.

Disclaimer: BRC reserves the right to change his mind at a later date.:rolleyes:

Amnorix
05-27-2010, 07:35 AM
Best of luck in your new job, and congrats! We'll miss you (if, you know, you really decide to go, as to which you have reserved your right to change your mind, etc. etc. :D )

banyon
05-27-2010, 07:36 AM
good having ya, BRC & Good Luck. :thumb:

Also, nice meetin' ya at Waldo pizza a few years ago.

mlyonsd
05-27-2010, 07:42 AM
I assume you'll still be hanging out in the lounge?

BigRedChief
05-27-2010, 07:44 AM
I assume you'll still be hanging out in the lounge?sure will. Probably more so to get my chiefs fix in hostile territory.

petegz28
05-27-2010, 07:47 AM
Good luck on your new position.

blaise
05-27-2010, 07:56 AM
Good for you. Best of luck.

Radar Chief
Good on ya, BRC. :thumb:

Sully
Is this from "the source?"

j/k

Congrats.
You are a good man, sir.

blaise
05-27-2010, 08:00 AM
Jeez, a guy gets a raise and starts referring to himself in the third person.

BigRedChief
05-27-2010, 08:00 AM
Is this from "the source?"

j/k

Congrats.
You are a good man, sir.
now, any information I leak from "the source" gets me a jail cell in Leavenworth.ROFL Or if I was to apply my opinion to myself...:bang:

talastan
05-27-2010, 08:02 AM
Good luck and stay safe BRC. We'll be looking forward to you returning back to the insanity of the DC forum in the future! :thumb: Otherwise see ya around the Lounge.

2bikemike
05-27-2010, 08:03 AM
I hope nothing you have posted on the internet comes back to bite that security clearance in the ass! :p Then again maybe thats why your reserving your right to change your mind.:hmmm:

BigRedChief
05-27-2010, 08:10 AM
I hope nothing you have posted on the internet comes back to bite that security clearance in the ass! :p Then again maybe thats why your reserving your right to change your mind.:hmmm:My lifes already an open book after working for the Dept. of Homeland Security. I've been working for the government the last 2 years also. I am offline the same person I am online. I've had many clearance checks already and they have asked me all kinds of questions from politics to my views on beastiality. I'm always honest, no matter what. Stupid chits lose their clearances all the time because they told the government they only had a beer or two on the weekend and then they find out you drink a lot more than that. Stuff like that.

mlyonsd
05-27-2010, 08:16 AM
sure will. Probably more so to get my chiefs fix in hostile territory.

Well then I won't say goodbye, just good luck, and will look forward to busting your chops in that forum.

patteeu
05-27-2010, 08:32 AM
I am offline the same person I am online.

Does this mean you've got a life-sized Obama poster on your bedroom wall?

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/carls064/freealonzo/Obama-Surf.jpg

j/k :)

Good luck in your new job. See ya in the lounge.

BigRedChief
05-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Jeez, a guy gets a raise and starts referring to himself in the third person.Its an inside joke, since you don't get it, I guess that means your not one of the cool kids.:p

KC Dan
05-27-2010, 08:39 AM
Its an inside joke, since you don't get it, I guess that means your not one of the cool kids.:phehehe, good luck to you my friend! Be safe

Dan

ROYC75
05-27-2010, 09:02 AM
Best of Luck to you & the family.

Just remember when it's time to vote, think conservative, someday you'll understand ! :D

Chief Henry
05-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Congratulations BRC. Have fun and be safe.

KC native
05-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Congrats man and see you around.

Bowser
05-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Congrats on the new job!

ClevelandBronco
05-27-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm taking a job working with the military...

The military just doesn't have enough people with the skills or experience to do what I do...I want to use those skills to give back to my country that has given me and my family so much...

I just don't feel comfortable being publically vocal about my politics while serving at a high level in a apolitical part of the military.

Good for you, BRC. All of us owe gratitude not just to the men and women in uniform, but also to the civilians who perform vital support services.

Best of luck to you, and thanks for using your skills and talents to help protect my family.

_______

Now that I've been gracious, let's talk about how BRC is sucking way too damn much from the taxpayers' tit.

BucEyedPea
05-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Howdy neighbor!

BigRedChief
05-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Howdy neighbor!awww crap....I may have to reconsider now....:LOL:

Hydrae
05-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Grats and keep your head down when you are overseas!

BigRedChief
05-27-2010, 11:54 AM
Good for you, BRC. All of us owe gratitude not just to the men and women in uniform, but also to the civilians who perform vital support services.

Best of luck to you, and thanks for using your skills and talents to help protect my family
I ain't done chit yet. And I'm sure where I will be working is going to be on some huge base, not some outpost. They tell me the military will treat me like I have "major" rank if I was in the military. So I will have it pretty cushy...welll for being over int he sandbox on a military base.
Now that I've been gracious, let's talk about how BRC is sucking way too damn much from the taxpayers' tit. ROFL All the good I.T. jobs are government jobs. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.:)

mlyonsd
05-27-2010, 12:01 PM
ROFL All the good I.T. jobs are government jobs. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.:)

Maybe you should post a copy of your first paycheck stub in the Official Jobs and Economy thread. You know....as more proof things are turning around so we all feel better.:p

WilliamTheIrish
05-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Good luck, BRC.

morphius
05-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Sad to hear you are leaving KC, congrats and good luck on the job.

MOhillbilly
05-27-2010, 02:52 PM
It's a pretty high level job. The military is going to be bumping up my clearance level to heights that an offspring of rednecks down in the Ozarks ever even considered obtainable.
:shake:

vailpass
05-27-2010, 05:23 PM
TS/SCI full scope poly?

Poly's are fun.

BigRedChief
05-27-2010, 06:38 PM
It's a pretty high level job. The military is going to be bumping up my clearance level to heights that an offspring of rednecks down in the Ozarks ever even considered obtainable.
:shake:It was said with love.....:thumb:

stevieray
05-27-2010, 07:16 PM
I take it that spelling isn't a requirement....:p

first the TP gang , now BRC....:shake:

good luck in this new chapter of your life....please tell the little woman the same.

Silock
05-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Good luck, man! Congrats on the new job!

BigRedChief
05-27-2010, 07:27 PM
first the TP gang , now BRC....:shake:Hey you retired FDE first.:p
I take it that spelling isn't a requirement....:pSpell check is my good friend.:LOL:

Mr. Kotter
05-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Congrats, Doug. Best wishes to you and the family. :toast:

Iowanian
05-27-2010, 08:47 PM
hey guys, lets set up a super secret email list where I can email you my inside political views and opinions! In case you didn't know, I'm a pretty big deal. They allow me to carry the order of the Arrow candle at my Son's weebelow meetings. Lots and lots of people have given me their email addresses, where I store them securely in my "contacts" list and only use them when I want to send those people an email. Gotta run, 11 new jobs for 14 million dollars just popped into my inbox next to my Kenyan uncle who requires only that I give him an account to send his fortune and I get to keep 20%. I think it's fabulous that The Obama is taking his Memorial day weekend to swim down to the wreckage of Deepwater Horizon and take a dump to plug this environmental catastrophy. He's responded at the speed to make Superman jealous, because like me, he too beats the shit out of 6th grade bullies. Now that I'm pretty much programming the real stuff, i'm going to send myself a package.

So long, muh bitches.

The Mad Crapper
05-27-2010, 09:45 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ioRWlG9PBQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ioRWlG9PBQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ebolapox
05-27-2010, 11:30 PM
not to be an asshole, but who cares?

and good luck with the new job.

redsurfer11
05-28-2010, 04:25 AM
No, its not because I'm tired of shtsprayer and the RWNJ's nor is it I can't stand the heat when Obama gets his butt kicked in november, its not the vitrol and personal attacks. It has nothing to do with this board, the people in it or the community as a whole.

I'm taking a job working with the military. Specfically this part of the military. http://www.centcom.mil/ It's a pretty high level job. The military is going to be bumping up my clearance level to heights that an offspring of rednecks down in the Ozarks ever even considered obtainable.

I'll be based in Tampa, but I will be doing 90 days a year in Iraq or Afghanistan. Even though I'm getting a huge raise, its not all about the money. I could make more money staying in retail. I have much better reasons than money to take the job.

I've tripled my salary in the last 5 years. We live in a nice house, in a nice suburban neighboorhood. Everyone in my family drives nice cars. My son attended the 6th best school district in the nation(according to Bussiness Week) from kindergarden to his High School graduation last week.

I never served in the military because of a genetic hearing loss. The military just doesn't have enough people with the skills or experience to do what I do. They need people like me to help them do their job. The lack of qualified and cleared people is holding them back on achieving their I.T.goals. For whatever reason this product of rednecks from the Ozarks can do a good job at a techincally high level with this computer stuff. I want to use those skills to give back to my country that has given me and my family so much.

My views on Iraq or Afghanistan haven't changed. This is about service, not politics.

Now, of course they have not said a word to me about politics, or public comments on politcs, its my own decision. When I went to work for the Dept. of Homeland Security I made the same decision and left the DC forum while I was there. I just don't feel comfortable being publically vocal about my politics while serving at a high level in a apolitical part of the military.

Disclaimer: BRC reserves the right to change his mind at a later date.:rolleyes:

You should stay off of here. You are a security risk. First rule of having a security clearance is............... not to let anyone know you have security clearance. You sit here and blabber it all over the Internet for the whole world to see. Oh, and welcome to the Sunshine State.

Inspector
05-28-2010, 05:14 AM
Good luck BRC and thanks for the service you're providing our country. Be safe!

bevischief
05-28-2010, 05:44 AM
Good luck on the new job!

BigRedChief
05-28-2010, 06:17 AM
You should stay off of here. You are a security risk. First rule of having a security clearance is............... not to let anyone know you have security clearance.Thats not true. They told me I'm allowed to tell people I have clearance.

BigRedChief
05-28-2010, 07:01 AM
Good luck BRC and thanks for the service you're providing our country. Be safe!hey its your son and others like him that deserve our thanks and respect for their service.:thumb:

ClevelandBronco
05-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Thats not true. They told me I'm allowed to tell people I have clearance.

Who are "they?" We'll need names.

BigRedChief
05-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Who are "they?" We'll need names.:LOL: Obligatory....."If I told you, I'd have to kill you" rebuttal.

Direckshun
05-28-2010, 08:58 AM
Good luck.

vailpass
05-28-2010, 09:41 AM
Thats not true. They told me I'm allowed to tell people I have clearance.

You aren't required to keep it a secret but it isn't something you run around yelling about either. Not saying you are doing that here necessarily. Your FSO will fill you in on all that.

gblowfish
05-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Good luck you commie bastard :)

CoMoChief
05-28-2010, 10:49 AM
Later Liberal

ChiefaRoo
05-28-2010, 11:13 AM
Well it's good to know your SEIU connections got you a job emptying the trash cans at the Southern Command. Good luck.

RNR
05-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Well I take a couple weeks off and damn if the place doesnt start falling apart :shake: Are you going to be gone from the Planet or just DC? I often take long breaks from the net. I am so disgusted and embarrassed by our entire government that I just don't want to talk about it or even think about it much anymore. Anyway best of luck with your new gig~

BigRedChief
05-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Well I take a couple weeks off and damn if the place doesnt start falling apart :shake: Are you going to be gone from the Planet or just DC? Just DC. But, I'm sure my days of posting on the Planet at work are over.:rolleyes:

HolyHandgernade
05-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Sounds like an exciting venture, all my best to you and your family.

Warrior5
05-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Just DC. But, I'm sure my days of posting on the Planet at work are over.:rolleyes:

I'm not understanding why DC is now verboten, BRC.

Mizzou_8541
05-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Best of luck to you, sir.

BigRedChief
05-28-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm not understanding why DC is now verboten, BRC.Just a personal choice. Helps me focus on the job as a non political job if I'm not as focused on politics in my spare time. I need to focus on helping the soldiers do their job, not talking politics on the internet.

The Mad Crapper
05-28-2010, 08:23 PM
Yeah, ok your 15 minutes are up goodbye don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

petegz28
05-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Yeah, ok your 15 minutes are up goodbye don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Be nice.

Brock
05-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Crapper hates to see anyone get a job while he's still sucking it on the sidelines.

Chocolate Hog
05-28-2010, 09:35 PM
This guy will do anythign for attention including fake rumors. I wonder if the military would like to know this jackoff threatens people on the internet?

Brock
05-28-2010, 09:39 PM
This guy will do anythign for attention including fake rumors. I wonder if the military would like to know this jackoff threatens people on the internet?

Who'd he threaten?

RNR
05-28-2010, 09:45 PM

I have never seen BRC threaten anyone~

Chocolate Hog
05-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Who'd he threaten?

Me in private message. I kept asking him to post a source to a false claim he made and he sent me some bs message.

Lzen
05-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Congrats, BRC. This explains why you won't make the bash this year. Good luck in your new position.

BigRedChief
05-28-2010, 10:00 PM
I have never seen BRC threaten anyone~I told him "FU and your opinion" in a neg rep, which he has posted several times.

He started harassing me and I told him in a public post that I was never responding to him again and to stop it and let it go or there would be consequenses.

RNR
05-28-2010, 10:16 PM
I told him "FU and your opinion" in a neg rep, which he has posted several times.

He started harassing me and I told him in a public post that I was never responding to him again and to stop it and let it go or there would be consequenses.

That sounds pretty tame to me. I caught on to the net late in life. I grew up rather rough and the code was never write a check with your mouth your ass could not cash. On the net I realized there are fuck heads like gochiefs and his type that talk all cowboy on a keyboard and I had to learn to blow them off. I have lost my temper on here and said much worse~

BigRedChief
05-28-2010, 10:18 PM
That sounds pretty tame to me. I caught on to the net late in life. I grew up rather rough and the code was never write a check with your mouth your ass could not cash. On the net I realized there are **** heads like gochiefs and his type that talk all cowboy on a keyboard and I had to learn to blow them off. I have lost my temper on here and said much worse~As you can see he is still following me around and harrasing me.

RNR
05-28-2010, 10:22 PM
As you can see he is still following me around and harrasing me.

I have never had a problem with him, he strikes me as young. That said you and I often disagree but you are good in my book~

go bowe
05-28-2010, 10:44 PM
As you can see he is still following me around and harrasing me.i loves me some firefox with ffvb...

DaFace
05-28-2010, 10:58 PM

You should have a chat with Skip about what happens when people threaten to bring employers into CP disputes.

go bowe
05-28-2010, 11:01 PM
good point mr face...

did skip ever come back?

nobody ever seems to talk about him...

DaFace
05-28-2010, 11:01 PM
good point mr face...

did skip ever come back?

nobody ever seems to talk about him...

Nope. He was only banned for a week, but he hasn't been back since.

DaneMcCloud
05-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Me in private message. I kept asking him to post a source to a false claim he made and he sent me some bs message.

Dude...

:facepalm:

Chocolate Hog
05-28-2010, 11:20 PM
You should have a chat with Skip about what happens when people threaten to bring employers into CP disputes.

Yea i'm not going to over something as petty as what he said. If he threatend to beat me up and I showed the military would I get banned? I think the rules are a little different when you are paying ones salary.

Chocolate Hog
05-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Dude...

:facepalm:

What? I asked him to put his money where his mouth is. Just because you like said poster it's wrong?

Chocolate Hog
05-28-2010, 11:21 PM
Anyway sorry BRC his thread shouldn't be about our personal beef. Goodluck with your new job.

ClevelandBronco
05-28-2010, 11:35 PM

Don't even start that shit. This is a fucking web forum, not real life.

Grow a fucking pair. What happens in here should never impact anything outside of here. The real world could never put this place in proper context.

ClevelandBronco
05-28-2010, 11:36 PM
Anyway sorry BRC his thread shouldn't be about our personal beef. Goodluck with your new job.

Oh. And then I read this.

My bad. Please accept my apologies, billay.

On the other hand:

Yea i'm not going to over something as petty as what he said. If he threatend to beat me up and I showed the military would I get banned? I think the rules are a little different when you are paying ones salary.

You'd deserve to get your ass beaten until you begged for it to stop.

Chocolate Hog
05-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Oh. And then I read this.

My bad. Please accept my apologies, billay.

On the other hand:

You'd deserve to get your ass beaten until you begged for it to stop.

LOL are you going to beat my ass? You're taking what I said out of context.

KC native
05-29-2010, 12:14 AM

Pic relevant as ever.

http://wheel.blogs.com/binary/HelpTheseGingerKids-thumb.jpg

Chocolate Hog
05-29-2010, 12:16 AM
I have red hair? Quit posting kid pictures kiddie toucher.

ClevelandBronco
05-29-2010, 12:18 AM
LOL are you going to beat my ass? You're taking what I said out of context.

It would be against the rules for me to threaten to give you the beating you'd so richly deserve, so I'd never, ever threaten to do so.

Chocolate Hog
05-29-2010, 12:19 AM
It would be against the rules for me to threaten to give you the beating you'd so richly deserve, so I'd never, ever threaten to do so.

Tough guy :clap:

ClevelandBronco
05-29-2010, 12:20 AM
Tough guy :clap:

Pussy. :clap:

Chocolate Hog
05-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Pussy. :clap:

Give me a kiss sweetheart. The internet is serious business.

ClevelandBronco
05-29-2010, 12:31 AM
Give me a kiss sweetheart. The internet is serious business.

Nurse Ratched: You know billay, what worries me is how your mother is going to take this.

billay: Um, um, well, y-y-y-you d-d-d-don't have to t-t-t-tell her, Miss Ratched.

Nurse Ratched: I don't have to tell her? Your mother and I are old friends. You know that.

billay: P-p-p-please d-d-don't tell my m-m-m-mother.

_____

Shit, billay. The internet is a goof.

That's the whole point. Like I said: Grow a pair.

Chocolate Hog
05-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Nurse Ratched: You know billay, what worries me is how your mother is going to take this.

billay: Um, um, well, y-y-y-you d-d-d-don't have to t-t-t-tell her, Miss Ratched.

Nurse Ratched: I don't have to tell her? Your mother and I are old friends. You know that.

billay: P-p-p-please d-d-don't tell my m-m-m-mother. That's the whole point.

Like I said: Grow a pair.

_____

Shit, billay. The internet is a goof.

You're wild homo.

ClevelandBronco
05-29-2010, 12:36 AM
I guess my work here is done.

SNR
05-29-2010, 12:47 AM
I'll kick both of your asses.

Mr. Kotter
05-29-2010, 12:48 AM

Fillay...u r embarrassing yourself. S.T.F.U., dude.... :rolleyes:

Chocolate Hog
05-29-2010, 12:49 AM
Kotter mind your business. SNR pwnts

Mr. Kotter
05-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Kotter mind your business. SNR pwnts

Dude, visit a pron site....give Rosie our regards. Night, dude. :rolleyes:

Chocolate Hog
05-29-2010, 12:52 AM
Dude, visit a pron site....give Rosie our regards. Night, dudne. :rolleyes:

You're boring Kotter.

Mr. Kotter
05-29-2010, 01:22 AM
You're boring Kotter.

Billay....you are a Bill's fan.

Nuff said...heh. :)

Chocolate Hog
05-29-2010, 01:25 AM
Billay....you are a Bill's fan.

Nuff said...heh. :)

Not since they hired Gailey.

Mr. Kotter
05-29-2010, 01:49 AM
Not since they hired Gailey.

Wow. "Fair weather" fan....even worse....heh. ;)

HonestChieffan
05-29-2010, 09:10 AM
Congrats and enjoy the new gig.

VAChief
05-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Best Wishes BRC

Consistent1
05-29-2010, 10:08 AM
Congrats soldier. Never forget they are all after you. We know what you are doing at all time. We have your secret football e-mails. WTF dude, you kinda attention whorin'. Weren't you even the dude that was talking about shhhh and security clearances being compromised....how you had brilliantly caught on to some crap in e-mails from there etc. You must know ****ing everything, or just be pretty full of yourself.

Consistent1
05-29-2010, 10:11 AM
It was pic files from there...sorry...just remembered. I can sleep better at night with the defender of the faith. That wasn't something he sent me in an e-mail BTW...I would just burst into flames if that were the case.

craneref
05-29-2010, 11:43 AM
I like your "it is about servie" statement. I may not agree with allt he politics stated ont he board but we are all Americans, and that is why I do what I do, and pray that my little part helps keep this great country of our free and prosperous. Keep your head down and stay safe. God Bless America.

Calcountry
05-29-2010, 06:22 PM
Nope. He was only banned for a week, but he hasn't been back since.Ummm, Skip has made many enemies over the years. Do tell us in more detail what he was banned for? :evil:

BTW, Go easy BRC, you are a cool dude for a liberal.

:D

VAChief
05-29-2010, 06:59 PM
Congrats soldier. Never forget they are all after you. We know what you are doing at all time. We have your secret football e-mails. WTF dude, you kinda attention whorin'. Weren't you even the dude that was talking about shhhh and security clearances being compromised....how you had brilliantly caught on to some crap in e-mails from there etc. You must know ****ing everything, or just be pretty full of yourself.

Lighten up Francis.

patteeu
05-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Ummm, Skip has made many enemies over the years. Do tell us in more detail what he was banned for? :evil:

BTW, Go easy BRC, you are a cool dude for a liberal.

:D

Bad Guy is a teacher. He and skip got into it one night and at some point skip sent a PM threatening to show Bad Guy's posts to his employer. He also implied that he is the guy who actually contacted Mr. Kotter's school years ago.

Bill Parcells
05-30-2010, 01:23 AM
Good luck to you! come back soon!

BigRedChief
05-30-2010, 08:38 AM
I like your "it is about servie" statement. I may not agree with allt he politics stated ont he board but we are all Americans, and that is why I do what I do, and pray that my little part helps keep this great country of our free and prosperous. Keep your head down and stay safe. God Bless America.We may disagree on some things, the best way to approach the goal of keeping the USA free and prosperous but, we do share the same goals. :thumb:

T-post Tom
05-31-2010, 08:32 PM
Good luck. Sounds like quite an adventure.

vailpass
06-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Good luck. Sounds like quite an adventure.

Adventure? Sounds more like a bunch of INFOSEC guys buried in a SCIF with their heads down and fingers moving all day.

BigRedChief
01-08-2012, 04:31 PM
You neocons miss me or did you find another liberal pinko commie to point at and laugh uncontrollably at the gullability?

BucEyedPea
01-08-2012, 04:35 PM
They're laughing and kicking the Paul supporters as a replacement.

patteeu
01-08-2012, 04:38 PM
You neocons miss me or did you find another liberal pinko commie to point at and laugh uncontrollably at the gullability?

Have they uncovered your seditious background (here at CP) at HQ yet?

BigRedChief
01-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Have they uncovered your seditious background (here at CP) at HQ yet?:LOL:
They know everything there is to know about me. For crissakes the FBI talked to two members of CP about me. No BS. My online, work and personal social life are all intertwined. That privacy ship has sailed.

banyon
01-08-2012, 04:57 PM

They've mainly focused their demonizations on Direckshun and orange, Jenson some.

But if you're back I'm sure they can throw some hate your way. :thumb:

patteeu
01-08-2012, 04:59 PM
:LOL:
They know everything there is to know about me. For crissakes the FBI talked to two members of CP about me. No BS. My online, work and personal social life are all intertwined. That privacy ship has sailed.

And they didn't kick you to the curb? Good Lord, what has Obama done to our armed forces? :shake: :p

BigRedChief
01-08-2012, 05:03 PM
They've mainly focused their demonizations on Direckshun and orange, Jenson some.

But if you're back I'm sure they can throw some hate your way. :thumb:Nah, this old thread came up in a offline conversation and I bumped it for a little fun.

Like I said, my whole life is intertwined now. My personal opinion could be construted by some as based on some kind of insider information. I still follow politics but my focus is more on helping those who are protecting our country. Not on who the elected leaders are or will be.

mlyonsd
01-08-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm just surprised you're not in jail yet after buying that drug running pimp mobile using cash for clunker dollars.

BigRedChief
01-08-2012, 05:14 PM
And they didn't kick you to the curb? Good Lord, what has Obama done to our armed forces? :shake: :pObama is actually well respected by the military as Commander in Chief (at least the ones I'm around) despite most soldiers leaning Republican. We have taken out 26 out of the top 30 Al-Quaeda leaders since he took office including a very risky op to shoot Bin-Laden in the face.

banyon
01-08-2012, 05:15 PM
:LOL:

Did you tell them about your CP account or did they find it?

Just curious since I am undergoing a background check for a clearance myself and they dug through everything they possibly could I thought.

Not that I am ashamed or anything of what I have posted on here.

mlyonsd
01-08-2012, 05:18 PM

Just curious since I am undergoing a background check for a clearance myself and they dug through everything they possibly could I thought.

Not that I am ashamed or anything of what I have posted on here.The left piling on the government teet is appauling.

banyon
01-08-2012, 05:20 PM
The left piling on the government teet is appauling.

Funny, but I'm not working for the Feds directly. In fact I was going to work for free for them. Pretty smart, huh? :p

mlyonsd
01-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Funny, but I'm not working for the Feds directly. In fact I was going to work for free for them. Pretty smart, huh? :p:banghead: Good joke foiled again by banyon.

Let me try again....Free? Are you stupid?

BigRedChief

Not that I am ashamed or anything of what I have posted on here.Privacy on the internet is an illusion.

Just be totally honest at all times. Let the warts and all show.

HonestChieffan

Place has never been the same since you left

patteeu
01-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Obama is actually well respected by the military as Commander in Chief (at least the ones I'm around) despite most soldiers leaning Republican. We have taken out 26 out of the top 30 Al-Quaeda leaders since he took office including a very risky op to shoot Bin-Laden in the face.

Like I'm going to believe what a paid Obama lackey says. :)

banyon
01-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Privacy on the internet is an illusion.

Just be totally honest at all times. Let the warts and all show.

Oh, I was. It was brutal. :evil:

But they didn't ask me any questions about my online activities, the topic didn't come up. I guess in this day and age, it should probably be a bigger component of the background check though.

banyon
01-08-2012, 05:44 PM
:banghead: Good joke foiled again by banyon.

Let me try again....Free? Are you stupid?

Public service, man. it's Fan-tastic! :thumb:

Iowanian
01-08-2012, 06:27 PM
They're laughing and kicking the Paul supporters as a replacement.

I'll triple your red rep bars to match your commie red hair you ginger sissy.

BigRedChief
01-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Oh, I was. It was brutal. :evil:

But they didn't ask me any questions about my online activities, the topic didn't come up. I guess in this day and age, it should probably be a bigger component of the background check though.yeah, its quite the ordeal but I understand the neccessity.

What makes you think its not a big component already?

banyon
01-08-2012, 06:43 PM
yeah, its quite the ordeal but I understand the neccessity.

Like I said, they didn't ask me any questions about it. They wanted to see my finances. But, maybe it's because of the type of jobs we were applying for were different. I assume that since computer knowledge is a component of your job, maybe that's why they emphasized it? In the end, the US Atty's Office decides whether I clear. It's probably a diff agency for you.

BigRedChief
01-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Like I said, they didn't ask me any questions about it. They wanted to see my finances. But, maybe it's because of the type of jobs we were applying for were different. I assume that since computer knowledge is a component of your job, maybe that's why they emphasized it? In the end, the US Atty's Office decides whether I clear. It's probably a diff agency for you.Secret clearances "officially" go back 5 years, Top Secret 10 years. Every place you lived, worked, went to school, been friends with is all fair game and you better have documentation and refrences for all those items. Mine was an "ever" background check. A lot of fucking warts in my "ever". ;)

teedubya
01-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Funny, but I'm not working for the Feds directly. In fact I was going to work for free for them. Pretty smart, huh? :p

No wonder you are such a dumbass politically.

stevieray
01-08-2012, 07:12 PM
...specifics?

they moniter through key words, etc?

BigRedChief
01-08-2012, 07:22 PM
...specifics?

they moniter through key words, etc?A google bot searches for keywords and trends just to improve a free search result list. Would it not be a good assumption that other entites would have an interest in internet keywords and trends?

banyon
01-08-2012, 07:51 PM
No wonder you are such a dumbass politically.

Uh, I don't have any beef with you, but don't know why you made this choice. My FBI agents according to BRC, will be monitoring your comments. Choose wisely. :D

BigRedChief
01-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Uh, I don't have any beef with you, but don't know why you made this choice. My FBI agents according to BRC, will be monitoring your comments. Choose wisely. :DI believe that they are only concerned with your pinko commie ass. :p

mlyonsd
01-09-2012, 06:28 PM
You should consider coming back. I'm not sure Obama can be reelected without you.

BigRedChief
01-09-2012, 06:37 PM
You should consider coming back. I'm not sure Obama can be reelected without you.Nah, the reasons I left are still valid. As much as I would like to see you guys defend the 1% I'm just not up to speed on politics anymore. I'm also just not as smart as the 1% anyway. :pBut, I don't need to be up to speed to know Romney doesn't stand a chance against Obama. You guys should have made Christi or someone else run. He's Kerry in 2004. Gonna suck to be a Republican.

HonestChieffan
01-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Nah, the reasons I left are still valid. As much as I would like to see you guys defend the 1% I'm just not up to speed on politics anymore. I'm also just not as smart as the 1% anyway. :pBut, I don't need to be up to speed to know Romney doesn't stand a chance against Obama. You guys should have made Christi or someone else run. He's Kerry in 2004. Gonna suck to be a Republican.

So many happy dems these days, you may well be right.

Wait....No maybe it will just suck republican or democrat. 4 more years of success and bringing folks together.

Obama's America. Sucks to be us.

patteeu
01-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Nah, the reasons I left are still valid. As much as I would like to see you guys defend the 1% I'm just not up to speed on politics anymore. I'm also just not as smart as the 1% anyway. :pBut, I don't need to be up to speed to know Romney doesn't stand a chance against Obama. You guys should have made Christi or someone else run. He's Kerry in 2004. Gonna suck to be a Republican.

Dude. You ARE the 1%. Taking a cash-for-clunkers handout and massaging Obama's political prostate doesn't punch your OWS card.

BigRedChief
01-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Dude. You ARE the 1%. Taking a cash-for-clunkers handout and massaging Obama's political prostate doesn't punch your OWS card.See this is what I'm talking about. What's an OWS card?

patteeu
01-09-2012, 07:54 PM
See this is what I'm talking about. What's an OWA card?

OWS = Occupy Wall Street

It's an inconsequential hippie-wannabe movement that pretends to be a class war between the bottom 99% against you evil top 1%ers.

stevieray
01-09-2012, 10:52 PM
you guys...You guys....Gonna suck to be a Republican.

this is what it's all about to you.

Calcountry
01-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Nah, the reasons I left are still valid. As much as I would like to see you guys defend the 1% I'm just not up to speed on politics anymore. I'm also just not as smart as the 1% anyway. :pBut, I don't need to be up to speed to know Romney doesn't stand a chance against Obama. You guys should have made Christi or someone else run. He's Kerry in 2004. Gonna suck to be a Republican.Or, it is going to be Clinton against HW.

BigRedChief
01-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Or, it is going to be Clinton against HW.The Republican Convention is in my neighboorhood this year. Lots of oppertunities to change people minds that Paul is not an isolationist and is a viable candidate. Split the unmotivated Republican vote and I don't need a OWS card. The 1% are shooting themselfs in the foot. And thats damn good for the rest of us. :thumb: