PDA

View Full Version : Environment Feds meeing with James Cameron regarding fixing the oil spill.

memyselfI
06-01-2010, 02:19 PM
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/british-columbia/avatar-director-joins-experts-to-brainstorm-spill-solutions/article1587032/

Maybe they can take him to the site of the spill and he can yell 'cut, that's a wrap' and fix it. ROFL

HonestChieffan
06-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Id bet he knows more than any of the nitwits Obama keeps saying her meets with every day.

alpha_omega
06-01-2010, 02:47 PM
I thought this was a joke.

This seems so ludicrous I...I....I...can't even think of anything else to say.

Brock
06-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Drag the Titanic over on top of it.

Pants
06-01-2010, 03:28 PM
It probably has something to do with his deep sea experience.

talastan
06-01-2010, 03:29 PM
So are we going to ask the blue people for help?

Stinger
06-01-2010, 03:32 PM
So are we going to ask the blue people for help?

Yep but they asked the wrong ones.........

http://thetorchonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/smurfs3.jpg

Count Zarth
06-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Now the sea monkeys will rise up and attack the US in defiance.

THIS...IS OUR GULF!

SNR
06-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Oh fuck that.

The Abyss could have been one of my favorite movies ever if it weren't for that stupid fucking ending. Fuck James Cameron and his movies. I hope he drowns in the oil spill.

The Mad Crapper
06-02-2010, 09:09 AM
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/british-columbia/avatar-director-joins-experts-to-brainstorm-spill-solutions/article1587032/

Maybe they can take him to the site of the spill and he can yell 'cut, that's a wrap' and fix it. ROFL

I thought for sure this would link to the Onion, but no...

Chiefs Rool
06-02-2010, 09:27 AM
well he is one of the most brilliant Sci-fi writers....lol

Taco John
06-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Hmmm... Pauly Shore's last name has a tenuous connection to the gulf. I wonder what ideas he might have about this.

http://herestheproblem.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/pauly252520shore.jpg

Brock
06-02-2010, 10:15 AM
The T1000 should have no problem whatsoever fixing this leak.

RaiderH8r
06-02-2010, 10:23 AM
ShamWow and Oxiclean will get that shit plugged and cleaned right up.

Hydrae
06-02-2010, 10:32 AM
But they haven't even tried HogFarmer's idea yet! :cuss:

Saul Good
06-02-2010, 11:13 AM
ShamWow and Oxiclean will get that shit plugged and cleaned right up.Mighty Puddy

RaiderH8r
06-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Mighty Puddy

And that, as they say in the business, is that.

googlegoogle
06-02-2010, 12:29 PM
These guys aren't listening to anyone but they listen to that clown?

HonestChieffan
06-02-2010, 12:53 PM
These guys aren't listening to anyone but they listen to that clown?

Is it not depressing? Seriously, this is really one more layer of bad.

Immigration: How could they have managed this worse? 67% of the people are fed up. We have states passing laws in hopes the federal government will do one of the few true responsibilities they can claim and what do they do? Nothing. Why? its politically expedient to not enforce our sovereignty and laws. That is so wrong on so many levels its disgusting. And worse they have taken a non race issue and injected race into it.

Protecting our shorelines: The President and all the presidents men cannot plug the well. BP has to do that. In the meantime they can do one thing, prepare to do all possible to protect wetlands, shorelines and habitats. But no, they don't seem to want to do that in spite of the pleading by Louisiana. Instead they want to find blame, place fault, and regulate. Thats fine, they can do that later. Now we need the coasts protected. But no, none of that is happening. More mismanagement by this clown.

Israel: The first move he should have made was declare support for Israel and commit o keep a carrier group on ready if needed. That would send the right signal that we stand with our allies. Then you wouldn't have every crackpot Muslim or anti jew leader telling the US what to do and calmer heads would prevail. Thats what allies do. Peace can be had with strength, not with weakness. Its the power of the US, not the threat it will be used that cools off these crackpots. Under Obama, we have no strong allies because he won't be strong. The weakness of his leadership is appalling and will lead to less stability and more terrorism. With no fear of the US and her allies, these people feel they have a free shot. And they do.

The economy/spending: The need is to reduce deficit spending. Fast. Deep hard cuts, nothing easy. Take a axe to it. 15% across the board every department no exceptions and force the departments to find the efficiencies where they can. We need a leader with the strength to look the public in the eye and tell the truth. We don't have the money, tax increases will cripple our recovery and we have to stop doing things we cannot afford. Period. Instead he plays only to politics free and easy spending if it leads to votes and favors. Our deficits are exploding, the debt is growing and his party under his leadership will not even create and pass a budget for next fiscal year. This is criminal.

This list is endless. What we have is non leader surrounded by people who are in way over their heads dealing with issues they do not comprehend with only politics as their guideposts. The country is not important. The people and the states are unimportant.