PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Okay, who did it? It's time to fess up.

Saul Good
06-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Dozens Sickened at Queens School

MYFOXNY.COM - Dozens of children were sickened at a school in Queens, after drinking apparently contaminated water from water fountains Tuesday afternoon, the FDNY said.

Medics responded to P.S. 20 John Bowne School in Flushing to treat as many as 80 students, the department said.

EMS called the MTA for help because so many people were involved. MTA buses with emergency medical technicians on board transported 20 students to Flushing Hospital and as many as 60 more children to other local hospitals for treatment.

A Department of Education spokeswoman said that a contractor working on the air conditioning system and may have accidentally contaminated the drinking water supply with a type of anti-freeze.

School officials said the school will be open Wednesday.

P.S. 20 enrolls about 1,300 pupils in pre-kindergarten through 5th grade.

Saul Good
I'm still waiting for confirmation of the reports that a fat, bald guy with a goatee was seen planting AIDS trees on the playground.

Count Alex's Losses
Started reading, didn't get it, and then I smiled.

Gonzo
06-01-2010, 08:03 PM
I'm still waiting for confirmation of the reports that a fat, bald guy with a goatee (who can throw a football 60+ yards) was seen planting AIDS trees on the playground.

Fixed
Posted via Mobile Device

"Bob" Dobbs
06-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Would YOU drink water in a place called Flushing??