PDA

View Full Version : Life All I wanted was a Pepsi

Gadzooks
06-01-2010, 09:45 PM
I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything, but then again I was thinking about nothing.
And then my mom came in, and I didn't even know she was there. She called my name and I didn't hear her and then she started screaming “Mike, Mike!” And I go “what? What's the matter?” She goes “what's the matter with you?” I go “there's nothing wrong, mom.”
Shes all “don't tell me that! You're on drugs!” I go “no mom, I'm not on drugs. I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know? Why don't you get me a Pepsi?” She goes “No! You're on drugs!” I go “mom, I'm ok. I'm just thinking.” She goes “No! You're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't be acting that way!” I go “mom, just get me a Pepsi! Please, all I want is a Pepsi!” And she wouldn't give it to me! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me! Just a Pepsi!

Claynus
06-01-2010, 09:47 PM
fukkkin bitche

Stanley Nickels
06-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Repost from like a week ago

Gadzooks
06-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Damn. No wonder it's fuckin genius.:rolleyes:

KcMizzou
06-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Damn. No wonder it's fuckin genius.:rolleyes:Unfortunately everything has been done here before...

:)

Gadzooks
06-01-2010, 09:54 PM
I went to YOUR schools, I went to YOUR churches, I went to YOUR institutional learning facilities? So how can you say I'M crazy?”

Gadzooks
06-01-2010, 09:58 PM
O.K. eh-hem...

Tho' I keep searching for an answer
I never seem to find what I'm looking for
Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on
'Caus I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams...
:shrug:

Over-Head
06-01-2010, 10:01 PM
I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything, but then again I was thinking about nothing.
And then my mom came in, and I didn't even know she was there. She called my name and I didn't hear her and then she started screaming “Mike, Mike!” And I go “what? What's the matter?” She goes “what's the matter with you?” I go “there's nothing wrong, mom.”
Shes all “don't tell me that! You're on drugs!” I go “no mom, I'm not on drugs. I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know? Why don't you get me a Pepsi?” She goes “No! You're on drugs!” I go “mom, I'm ok. I'm just thinking.” She goes “No! You're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't be acting that way!” I go “mom, just get me a Pepsi! Please, all I want is a Pepsi!” And she wouldn't give it to me! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me! Just a Pepsi!

:bong:
Dude, the weeds pretty fucken sweet out here in Alberta too! :D

Over-Head
06-01-2010, 10:02 PM
O.K. eh-hem...

Tho' I keep searching for an answer
I never seem to find what I'm looking for
Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on
'Caus I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams...
:shrug:
Que wicked guitar riff...... :rockon:

Gadzooks
06-01-2010, 10:06 PM
:bong:
Dude, the weeds pretty ****en sweet out here in Alberta too! :D

When did you get off the Rock, (Newfoundland not Crack)?

Over-Head
06-01-2010, 10:07 PM
When did you get off the Rock, (NF not Crack)? flew back out to AB Sunday. was only home for a week :(

66 more sleeps, 66 more sleeps

Gadzooks
06-01-2010, 10:10 PM
flew back out to AB Sunday. was only home for a week :(

66 more sleeps, 66 more sleeps

You gettin' the B.C stuff? That'll kill ya, eh?

ChiefJustice
06-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Repost from like a week ago

Try 20 years ago....

Lzen
06-01-2010, 11:10 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UuOmsGXznHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UuOmsGXznHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dave Lane
06-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Ma meatloaf! Where's the damn meatloaf!

googlegoogle
06-01-2010, 11:25 PM
She's watching Dr Phil again.

LetsSignRussell
06-01-2010, 11:29 PM
don't drink the bong water

mcaj22
06-01-2010, 11:37 PM
one of my favorite bands

Over-Head
06-01-2010, 11:50 PM
You gettin' the B.C stuff? That'll kill ya, eh?
Probably, I got a contact, hes got one, then back. don`t know nothen, dont wanna know nothen.
Just know this new batch is wicked :eek:
solid week of rain, knees don`t hurt a bit after work now

Thig Lyfe
06-02-2010, 12:03 AM
BUT WHO WAS COFFEE?!?!

ChiefJustice
06-02-2010, 12:12 AM
BUT WHO WAS COFFEE?!?!

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/040415/15578__05coffy_l.jpg

T-post Tom
06-02-2010, 12:51 AM

You know the difference between a pepsi mom & a pit bull? Lipstick.

DaKCMan AP
06-02-2010, 05:32 AM
Pepsi is not Awesome. Neither is coke.

MOhillbilly
06-02-2010, 07:24 AM
Pepsi is not Awesome. Neither is coke.

when coke was still cola & the joint was a bad place to be.

Sofa King
06-02-2010, 07:40 AM
when coke was still cola & the joint was a bad place to be.

when someone said they were down with that, it meant they had the flu.

MOhillbilly
06-02-2010, 07:43 AM
when someone said they were down with that, it meant they had the flu.

way to make it uncool,unfunny, and gay.:spock:

HA!ha!

KCUnited
06-02-2010, 07:43 AM
Rocky George is the sole reason the Pirates would be my team if KC ever moved.

MOhillbilly
06-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Rocky George is the sole reason the Pirates would be my team if KC ever moved.

those hats are not cool.

Hydrae
06-02-2010, 08:02 AM

Cotton mouth sucks.

MOhillbilly
06-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Cotton mouth sucks.

copperheaded rattle moccisan mouth is worse.

Sofa King
06-02-2010, 08:12 AM
way to make it uncool,unfunny, and gay.:spock:

HA!ha!

http://wingnight.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/debbie-downer.jpg

MOhillbilly
06-02-2010, 08:13 AM
http://wingnight.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/debbie-downer.jpg
http://www.jlh-design.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

boogblaster
06-02-2010, 08:27 AM
Damn crack-laced pepsi .. makes women scream everytime ....

InChiefsHell
06-02-2010, 08:36 AM
Came home a few months back and my son was playing that song...hilarious that I was his age when it came out...

gblowfish
06-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Lots of comedians in that video. Taylor Negron, Bobcat Goldthwait, Larry Miller. Weird.

Rain Man
06-02-2010, 09:25 AM
I don't get it! I don't know what you're all doing! What did I miss?!?!?!

Chief Chief
06-02-2010, 09:27 AM
If you woulda only asked her for some Coke, she woulda done a few lines with ya.

MOhillbilly
06-02-2010, 09:29 AM
If you woulda only asked her for some Coke, she woulda done a few lines with ya.

I asked her for water and she gave me gasoline.

Ugly Duck
06-02-2010, 09:30 AM
I go “mom, just get me a Pepsi!

Mee-aam! More hotpockets!

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vgYNUckApJM"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vgYNUckApJM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>