PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues MexicanCongressmen want to abandon a State.

HonestChieffan
06-02-2010, 05:43 AM
So much for defend and protect and all that jibberish they mumbled when they took the oath....More proof that DC/Obama regime has no need or interest in these silly states or the little people

Hispanic Caucus wants Napolitano to cut ties with Arizona police
By Jared Allen - 06/01/10 05:14 PM ET

Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus (CHC) have called on the Department of Homeland Security to sever its ties with Arizona police in response to the state's new immigration enforcement law.

Calling Arizona's recently-enacted law requiring police to question and verify the citizenship of anyone they reasonably suspect to be an illegal immigrant "appaling," three leaders of the Hispanic Caucus wrote Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to demand the termination of its immigration-enforcement partnerships with law enforcement entities in the state.

“The federal government should not be an accessory to the unconstitutional actions of the Arizona state government,” Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.) said in a statement. “By continuing to work with Arizona police departments operating under SB 1070, the Department is implicitly condoning the shameful tactics authorized by the new law."

Roybal-Allard was joined in signing the letter by CHC Chairwoman Nydia Velazquez (D-N.Y.) and Immigration Task Force Chairman Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.).

"While we applaud your recent statement opposing the new law, we ask that the Department of Homeland Security immediately suspend its 287(g) and Secure Communities programs in Arizona," the letter states.

The 287(g) and Secure Communities programs are database-sharing agreements that give local law enforcement agencies instant access to federal immigration databases. According to information provided by Roybal-Allard's office, DHS currently has a total of 13 such agreements with jurisdictions throughout Arizona.

DHS has maintained that it is studying the civil rights implications of the Arizona law, which will inform the government's actions going forward.

petegz28
06-02-2010, 06:20 AM
LMAO.....God these people are total fucking idiots.

HonestChieffan
06-02-2010, 06:27 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQ-4SkaGbQU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQ-4SkaGbQU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Chiefshrink
06-02-2010, 07:36 AM
LMAO.....God these people are total ****ing idiots.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

And now Uncle O will meet with Brewer face to face which means they know they are losing this war. O will try to Chicago Politic Brewer behind closed doors but it won't work because the "American people"(on all sides of the aisle) are behind not just Brewer but "The Rule of Law". Imagine that:rolleyes:

And now Susanna Martinez the new New Mexico governor(a hispanic) also wants the same law as well:thumb:

What's O got against "The Rule of Law"(The Constitution)??? Oh yeah it's when it goes against his Progressive Marxist agenda.:rolleyes:

BucEyedPea
06-02-2010, 08:14 AM
They are nothing but Progressive THUGS suppressing a state.
They're the one's that are the unConstitutional ones using a Dept of HS for this.

alpha_omega
06-02-2010, 08:27 AM
I learned something new today...i had no idea there even was a CHC.

The Mad Crapper
06-02-2010, 08:36 AM
This is a good thing---

Now, there can be no mistake a line has been drawn in the sand--- us against them. No more obfuscation and deception by them.

Let's do this.

morphius
06-02-2010, 08:40 AM
So there proposal is that they want AZ to create illegal alien concentration camps, seems a bit odd of a request...

Dallas Chief
06-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Pendejos!

go bowe
06-02-2010, 12:58 PM
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

And now Uncle O will meet with Brewer face to face which means they know they are losing this war. O will try to Chicago Politic Brewer behind closed doors but it won't work because the "American people"(on all sides of the aisle) are behind not just Brewer but "The Rule of Law". Imagine that:rolleyes:

And now Susanna Martinez the new New Mexico governor(a hispanic) also wants the same law as well:thumb:

What's O got against "The Rule of Law"(The Constitution)??? Oh yeah it's when it goes against his Progressive Marxist agenda.:rolleyes:progressive marxist?

are there conservative marxists?

The Mad Crapper
06-02-2010, 01:01 PM
progressive marxist?

are there conservative marxists?

:clap:ROFL

That's quite the oxymoron.

googlegoogle
06-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Hispanic caucus demands bailout of Mexico.

watch for it.

HonestChieffan
06-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Hispanic caucus demands bailout of Mexico.

watch for it.

Lowrider limos

The Mad Crapper
06-02-2010, 01:14 PM
http://www.moonbattery.com/border_t-shirt.jpg

Otter
06-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Become a member. It's free and a great way to share information, learn and get your voice heard to local, state and federal government.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

banyon
06-02-2010, 03:19 PM
How are they Mexican Congressmen? They should be U.S. Citizens if they were elected to Congress, shouldn't they?

I thought this article was about some failed state in Mexico based on the erroneous title.

ClevelandBronco
06-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Mexican Congressmen want to abandon a state.

Cool. Now if they could just take all the illegals with them, Arizona would be back in business.

KC native
06-02-2010, 04:47 PM
How are they Mexican Congressmen? They should be U.S. Citizens if they were elected to Congress, shouldn't they?

I thought this article was about some failed state in Mexico based on the erroneous title.

silly banyon, don't question the genius that is disHonest.

HonestChieffan
06-02-2010, 07:52 PM

Interesting question really. They certainly seem hell bent on being Mexican first, Mexican American second, and by virtue of their actions and words, they seem to be less interested in America than they are with Mexicans.

Priority out of kilter? I dunno. Seems like anymore the elected people sworn to uphold the constitution and pledged to support and defend the country really don't give a good damn about anything except pleasing some narrow constituency. Not just the Mexican issue, its true on a lot of levels.

Mexican Congressmen? Seems oddly appropriate.

KC native
06-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Interesting question really. They certainly seem hell bent on being Mexican first, Mexican American second, and by virtue of their actions and words, they seem to be less interested in America than they are with Mexicans.

Priority out of kilter? I dunno. Seems like anymore the elected people sworn to uphold the constitution and pledged to support and defend the country really don't give a good damn about anything except pleasing some narrow constituency. Not just the Mexican issue, its true on a lot of levels.

Mexican Congressmen? Seems oddly appropriate.

You do realize that not everyone in the CHC has Mexican ancestry right?

HonestChieffan
06-02-2010, 08:09 PM
You do realize that not everyone in the CHC has Mexican ancestry right?

Yes

banyon
06-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Yes

But call them all Mexicans anyway right? I mean if they're Americans, they're not allowed to have a different opinion than you without forfeiting their citizenship, right? I mean, there's not like a document somewhere in our history respecting the dissemination of free political discourse or anything, right?

HonestChieffan
06-02-2010, 08:15 PM
But call them all Mexicans anyway right? I mean if they're Americans, they're not allowed to have a different opinion than you without forfeiting their citizenship, right? I mean, there's not like a document somewhere in our history respecting the dissemination of free political discourse or anything, right?

Yep. I called em MexicanCongressmen. I suppose that offends your liberal sensibilities. Or at least lets you do your little act that you do.

I don't think they forfeit anything. But then I question just how committed they are to the country as a whole. I'd say the same about any other group who behaves the same way. They are certainly free to take the stand they did. And I am just within my rights, political discourse and all, to mine.

So go back to pounding sand.

go bowe
06-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Yep. I called em MexicanCongressmen. I suppose that offends your liberal sensibilities. Or at least lets you do your little act that you do.

I don't think they forfeit anything. But then I question just how committed they are to the country as a whole. I'd say the same about any other group who behaves the same way. They are certainly free to take the stand they did. And I am just within my rights, political discourse and all, to mine.

So go back to pounding sand.pounding sand?

isn't that what they do in some of the old kung fu movies?

Saul Good
06-02-2010, 08:25 PM

I think they've gone a little beyond having a difference of opinion. What they are advocating is close to the first steps of dismantling the union.

banyon
06-02-2010, 08:39 PM

So go back to pounding sand.

Your ignorance is indeed a true and unwavering kind.

You're told A) They're US Citizens and B) Many of them don't have Mexican ancestry, but confronted with those simple facts "I'm gonna call em' Mexicans! F*ck it, I do wut I want!"

dirk digler
06-02-2010, 08:56 PM
I didn't read hcf's outrage when Rick Perry wanted Texas to secede from the Union.

Anyway that is not what this guy is proposing so I don't see any abandoning going on.