PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs When to individual ticket sales start?

Gracie Dean
06-03-2010, 09:04 PM
My brother is psyched and wants to order for 8 of us.

Where is the best place to buy them and when is the earliest.

He wants tickets to the home opener.

Buck
06-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Generally Late July

sedated
06-03-2010, 09:12 PM
home opener is going to be tough to get.

OnTheWarpath58
06-03-2010, 09:52 PM
home opener is going to be tough to get.

No, it really isn't.

I got a call today from the Chiefs. I typically get one every two weeks or so, along with a barrage of e-mails begging me to renew my season tickets, which I gave up at the end of the 2007 season.

Every time they call, they offer better and better seats, and always offer me my place in the seniority line back.

The rep today offered me two seats, two off the aisle on the 30 yard line, lower level, 19 rows back.

They are HURTING to fill this stadium.

MNF or not, I don't see the general public buying well over 45k tickets at somewhere between $115 and $40 a pop.

I could be wrong, but I'm not seeing it. If I can get seats THAT good in June, the current season ticket base can't possibly be over 30k.

sedated
06-03-2010, 09:58 PM
No, it really isn't.

That sounds like a season ticket offer. Given that the MNF game is the biggest on the schedule in several years, and Jackson county residents get first dibs (*cough* ticket brokers), I don't anticipate many decent seats being leftover for us common folk.

OnTheWarpath58
06-03-2010, 10:06 PM
That sounds like a season ticket offer. Given that the MNF game is the biggest on the schedule in several years, and Jackson county residents get first dibs (*cough* ticket brokers), I don't anticipate many decent seats being leftover for us common folk.

Dude, I talked to the guy for 30 minutes.

I could literally sit anywhere in that stadium except for club level. And that's only because I'm not paying almost $250 a seat. Hell, TheBadGuy has no history as a STH, and he just got seats in the LL corner, about 15 rows back, IIRC.

I'm not saying that you'll be able to get 30 yard line LL seats for MNF when they are released to the public.

But all these seats that aren't sold as season tickets will have to be released to the general public, either as single games or as half-season packages like last year.

I'd bet just about anything you'd be able to get a decent, if not solid seat if you're a Jackson County resident on the day they are released - possibly even after.

I'll also just about bet anything that to get a ticket for the MNF game, you'll have to buy either a pre-season game at full price, or another game at full price, probably one of the December/January games.

sedated
06-03-2010, 10:12 PM
I'd bet just about anything you'd be able to get a decent, if not solid seat if you're a Jackson County resident on the day they are released

I'm not.

I'll also just about bet anything that to get a ticket for the MNF game, you'll have to buy either a pre-season game at full price, or another game at full price, probably one of the December/January games.

troof. given the same requirement last year for PIT and DAL games, and NZoner having to buy DEN games with the group package, I have no doubt.

I shoulda just gotten in with the group deal. :cuss:

Gracie Dean
06-04-2010, 02:12 PM
so probably not gonna get them right

KCUnited
06-04-2010, 02:22 PM
You can go to a broker site and buy some right now.

sedated
06-04-2010, 02:50 PM

its worth a shot.

Coach
06-04-2010, 02:55 PM

You'll find some. As OTWP said, they (the Chiefs) are hurting, trying to sell them to the STH and past STH.

You'll find some decent ones on E-Bay, whenever it gets released to the public.

Here's one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-8-Tickets-Kansas-City-Chiefs-Chargers-9-13-10-Arrowh-/330426505896?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item4ceef45aa8